Skip to main content

Milking Farm

by The Milk Man

Part 1

Following are my experiences after having answered an internet ad which read: “Are you a chronic masturbator? Do you ever fantasize about being castrated or nullified? Come to the farm and get the milkings of your life - and, maybe, more. You’ll be glad you did!” I answered the ad and was contacted saying that I should be walking in a certain place at a certain time and that I would be picked up and taken to the farm. Of course, I had reservations about this but many times before, I had answered or almost answered ads and chickened out. This time, I was determined to go through with it. The contact had said that I would be given the opportunity to back out after everything was explained to me. So I thought, “What the heck, I’m going for it!”

So, I was walking at the specified place and time and a van pulled along side of me, stopped, and a guy got out wearing very tight blue jeans, white tee shirt, and tennis shoes. He was big with lots of muscles and a totally shaved head. He asked if I wanted to go to the farm and when I nodded yes, two other guys, with exactly the same look, got out of the van. They picked me up like a rag doll and threw me into the back of the van.

They followed me in and soon we were moving. The guys then put a hood over my head and laced it up the back. My clothes were removed and my arms were folded behind my back and leather restraints bound my wrists to elbows. Then a wide collar was put
around my neck and I heard a click as it snapped shut in a snug fit. Next I was placed face down on the carpeted floor and ankle restraints were placed on my ankles and a spreader bar was hooked to the restraints. I rode like that for quite a long time hearing
muffled talking but not being able to understand what was being said.

When we finally came to a stop, the spreader bar was removed from my ankle restraints and I was taken out of the van. Then a leash was hooked to my collar and I was led through a door and down what seem like a very long hallway. There were many turns and some steps but finally we went through another door and I was stopped. Then I was placed in a chair and my arms were unbound only to be bound to the arms of the chair. My legs were bound to the chair legs and a big, wide leather band was tightly placed around my chest. The hood was left on but I could hear the door close and I think I was alone.

After several minutes I heard another door open and steps approached the chair where I was bound. The hood was removed and when my eyes cleared I still couldn’t see anything including the person standing close to me. There was a light on me and I couldn’t see beyond it. The voice asked me if I was scared and wanted to leave? I said that I was a bit scared but that I wanted to hear about the farm before I made a decision. The voice said ok and began to tell me what would be expected of me.

Part 2

The voice began to list the requirements of the farm which he said were completely non-negotiable.

1. A contract must be signed after which I will have no choices as to my fate.
2. I will be naked at all times.
3. I will never be allowed to masturbate or touch my private parts.
4. I will be kept bound in some form at all times.
5. My body will be totally depilated.
6. The daily schedule for me will be as follows: Several milkings daily until daily quota is reached. All time between milkings will be spent bound to my binding bench. Nutrients (with special semen production enhancers) will be available at all times through tube attached to binding table. Bathroom duties followed by an enema will preceed all milkings. An appropriately sized butt plug will be in place at all times except for during bathroom duties. Body will be modified as needed including possible penectomy,
castration, piercings, etc. When daily milking quotas are not met for a period of time,
will be required to perform other duties such as being a milker - may be sold as slave

Following the reading of this list of requirements, the voice asked me if I needed a drink. Boy, did I. The voice held a glass of water and I drank it completely. Then, the two guys who brought me here were called and I was taken to what would be my cell and bound on my binding bench to make my decision and contemplate the events up to this time.

The bench was about the same size as a weight bench. It was waist height and I was made to lay on my stomach. My cock and balls hung down through a cut out part at the end of the bench. My legs were bound to the bench legs, my arms were bound to the legs on the other end and a wide strap was buckled around my chest to hold me securely. A penis gag was placed in my mouth with the same hood that was on me before over it. It was laced tightly and my head was bound, face down, to a special head board which stuck out from the other end of the bench. There was hole in the head board so that my face was not smashed against it. I could not move anything but my cock began to grow.

Of course, my mind was totally overwhelmed by all the activities of the last few hours. I didn’t know if I really sign the contract because life would never be the same nor would I have any control over it. But, my cock was getting harder and harder and I began to really need to cum. The longer I lay there, unable to move, my cock got harder and harder and I wanted to cum more and more. Finally, I decided that I would do anything to get to cum - I couldn’t help myself - all I wanted was to cum. I think I must have gone to sleep or passed out or something but all of a sudden I was being shaken and I heard the voice asking if I was ready to sign the contract? My cock was huge and totally in control of me and was being gently played with. A hand removed the hood and penis plug so I could answer. All I could say was, “Yes, yes, yes, please yes.” My right hand was released so I could sign the paper which was held for me. As soon as I signed the paper, my hand was rebound, the penis gag was reinserted in my mouth, and, instead of the hood, a head harness was buckled in place. Of course, I was now really devastated because I felt sure I would be milked as soon as I had signed the paper. But that was not to be. Instead, a butt plug was shoved up my hole until it popped in place and I was left alone.

I don’t know how long I laid there after signing the contract but finally someone came in I thought I would finally be released. However, the butt plug was removed and replaced with a small tube and soon I felt my gut being filled with warm water. A voice told me to relax and let it fill me. A hand rubbed my stomach and the water kept flowing in. Finally, it stopped, my bindings were all released, and I was taken to the commode where I was allowed to expell the liquid. It came out quickly and as soon as I finished, the butt plug was reinserted, my arms were folded and bound behind my back, a leash was attached to my collar, and I was led to the milking room. In the milking room, I was taken to a milking stall where my arms were unbound, I was made to get on all fours, place my head between verticle steel rods which were moved close around my neck, and wait to be
milked. I wondered if it would be a machine or manual. It wasn’t very long before that question was answered. I couldn’t believe what happened next!

Part 3

Soon the door opened and two guys entered the milking room. Up until this time, I had not gotten a good look at my “handlers” - the two guys who put me in the van. Since my milking station was on a table about 3 feet off the floor and I could move my neck some, I got a good look at my handlers. They, too, had no clothes on but that wasn’t what caught my attention. Their crotches were totally smooth - no cock, no balls. In fact, I couldn’t even see a scar where their genitals had been. I wondered how they urinated? Then I got a good look at the rest of their bodies and there was not a hair anywhere - totally hairless. Each had a large gold ring in his septum and two slave rings in each ear. When they opened their mouths to talk, there were no teeth but solid silver upper and lower plates where the teeth should have been.

(While waiting at my milking station before my handlers came in, I realized my dick was really hard - harder than it had ever been and I really wanted to be milked. In fact, I even considered touching myself but I’m really glad I didn’t because I realized that I had a quota to reach and making myself cum would make that more difficult. Further, I also noticed that all of my body that I could see was hairless. I wonder when that happened?)

One of the handlers moved to my rear and removed the butt plug and replaced it with a longer dildo which he began to manipulate in my ass. Soon he began to cause it to massage my prostate and it had the desired effect for sure. I was totally into cumming
and cumming at that moment. The other handler firmly began to massage my cock very slowly. His hand was very warm and I knew this was not going to take long at all. In fact, one of my handlers commented that I had better try to hold it as long as possible to make the quantity larger. The handler using the dildo was holding a graduated beaker below my dick. The other handler was slowly milking my dick toward the beaker that would catch the cum. It wasn’t long before I began to shoot into the beaker. I came for what seemed like 5 minutes but both handlers kept massaging and jacking to get every drop out of me.

When they were certain they had milked me dry, the butt plug was reinserted, I was released from the metal stall bars, my arms were folded and bound behind my back, the leash was attached to my collar, and I was escorted back to my binding table and rebound there. One of my handlers told me it would be a good idea to take as much nourishment as possible because they would be back soon to repeat procedure. This was going to be my life for as long as I could make my daily semen quota.

Part 4

I have no idea how many times my handlers have put me through the milking procedure but,lately, the milkings were getting closer together. Each time was not yielding much semen. I began to wonder how long it would be before I would enter the next phase -
whatever that was? This went on for some time, although I didn’t have much sense of time. I was deep inside a huge building without windows and had no idea of the passing of days.

The last time I remember being led to the milking room, my handlers kept milking and milking but I could only manage one very small cum. I thought this might be it and don’t remember a thing until I awoke in a different room and was totally unable to move any part of my body. As I became more aware of my surroundings, I began to realize that my body was held to a table with numerous leather straps. Straps were placed right above my ankles, chins, upper legs, right above my wrists, forearms, upper arms, around my waist, chest, and over my forehead. Tubes were running in my mouth, my asshole, and crotch. Although, I was in total darkness I could sense the tubes and straps. There was also some pain in my mouth, nipples, and groin. However, I finally realized that it was dark because of a heavy leather hood on my head. Soon I was aware of some movement around me and hands touching my body. My hood was removed and I was given the grand tour of my new body by my handlers.

They first held up a mirror so I could see my face. The septum ring was still in my nose but there was no hair on my face or head, no eyebrows or anything. A tube was running into my mouth and one of my handlers moved his hand to my mouth and opened it. Like my handlers, my teeth had been pulled and replaced with metal upper and lower plates. I didn’t notice before but there was an alan nut on each side of the lower plate. As I tried to open my mouth, I realized that these nuts could be turned so that my jaws were held
shut. The tube going into my mouth was threaded through a small hole in the center of the top plate and that was where my nutrient was going. I could feel liquid going down my throat every once in a while.

Next, my handlers moved the mirror so I could see my chest. Each nipple had been pierced. Two silver plates about the size of silver dollars with the centers punched out were laying over my nipples with a barbell piercing each nipple and holding the plate in place. It was an awesome look

Then, my handlers slowly moved the mirror so that I could see my crotch. That’s all that was there. My cock and balls were gone! I couldn’t even see a scar. There was just a tube coming out where my cock used to be. Amazingly, I felt terribly excited. In fact,
I would have had a monstrous hard on if I had had a cock. I couldn’t believe how badly I wanted my cockless crotch rubbed.

One of my handlers sat down beside me and began to tell me what was going to happen to me next while gently massaging my crotch. He explained that I needed to know about my modifications and what to expect but that I had no say in anything that was going to occur. I was hoping he would say that I would become a milker but it didn’t take long for me to realize that was not to be. Instead, my handler began paint a picture of my future that I couldn’t have imagined.

Part 5

My handler began explaining to me that I have here for over two weeks while various modifications have been made to my body and that as soon as I was healed, after a couple more modifications, I would be moved to my new location. It seems that my semen quota had been dwindling since the second day I was milked and it was decided to sell me as a slave as was part of my contract. A buyer was found and I was being modified to his specifications All the time my handler was talking, I could feel his warm hand massaging
my crotch and I was hard and getting harder. But how could that be? When he showed me my body earlier in a mirror, my crotch was smooth - no cock or balls. However, I couldn’t open my mouth to say anything.

I guess my handler sensed that I wanted to know why I felt so hard so he explained to me. It seems that after my body was totally and permanently depilated, the first modification was to remove my cock at its root and to place my balls inside my body.
That is why I felt so aroused. The next modification was my teeth were removed and replaced with permanent crome denture plates that can be clamped together (with the alan nuts I had earlier observed) so I couldn’t open my mouth. At the same time, my voice box was removed to allow a better fit for my permanent collar. Finally, my nipples were pierced with barbells holding silver dollar plates around my nipples.

Further, stainless steel bands with d rings were permanently placed around my ankles, wrists, and neck. A large stainless steel butt plug was placed in my hole and was removed once a day for my enema. My handler told me that since I was only fed liquid, my stool was very minimal and, sometimes, non-existent, so I didn’t need to go very often - never more than once a day which is all that would be allowed anyway.

The only thing left to be done was to finish my piss hole. My handler did not go into detail about how or what would be done with the small tube that was coming out where my cock used to be. He said I would be put to sleep soon for that process. In fact, I was
getting very tired and becoming unable to concentrate on what my handler was saying. Soon, it was black.

When I awoke, another 2 weeks had passed and my handler was there to show me what had been done during this last process. He told me that the only thing besides me healing since going to sleep was that my piss plug had been installed. Using a mirror, he showed me a small nylon- looking plug between my legs. He told me that my new handler would pop out the plug to let me drain and pop it back in when the flow stopped. From now on, I would be completely dependent upon another person for all my vital bodily functions.

The next thing that would happen to me would be that I would be packed for shipment to my new location and owner. In a few moments my other handler came into the room with a very large coffin-like box which was my shippping container and they began preparing me for shipment.

First, my head was released, the feeding tube was removed, and a very thick leather hood with only a mouth hole (through which an air tube was attached to my chrome plate and fed through the mouth hole) was put over my head and locked into place to my collar. It fit like a glove. No light got in at all - total darkness. Next, the straps were released from my upper body and I was put into a sitting position. My arms were then folded behind my back and strapped wrist to elbow and then a strap went from them to my collar and locked.

Finally, my lower body was unstrapped and a cushion was placed between my knees and ankles. Then some kind of lubricant was spread over my legs and feet and I felt rubber being pulled upmy legs. Then, I was stood up and they continued pulling the rubber suit up my body to my collar. After the suit was in place, I heard a zipper being pulled up the back and locked to my collar. The suite was very tight. Soon, I felt some action around
my feet and then heard some kind of machine and the suit began to tighten. They must be sucking out the air in the suit because it was becoming very, very tight.

During all this activity, I maintained my hardon - at least, it felt like I was hard as a rock. When the rubber suite tightened around my crotch, I thought I would come - but I didn’t.

When the air machine was turned off and disconnected, I was pushed backwards and fell into the hands of one of the handlers. My body was stiff like a board. The other handler picked up my feet and I was placed into the coffin-like shipping carton (at least, I
assumed that). I don’t know what was happening at this time except that I was being pushed and crammed from all sides until I couldn’t move anything. I vaguely heard the lid being shut and nailed or latched or whatever.

Then the carton was moved up and down and from side to side - probably to see if I would move around - but I didn’t move at all. All of this made me harder and harder. I should have been really scared about what was going to become of me but I only got
harder.

Soon I began to get tired - maybe the air had more than just oxygen in it - and, before blacking out wondered where I was going to awaken and what would happen there.

Popular posts from this blog

Encasement Pig Wanted

by Encaser Chapter 1 It started late one horny night at my computer when I found a certain rubbermen.com profile: Age 42, Gender Male, Orientation Gay, Race Mixed, Height 6’2”, Weight 190 lbs, Hair Black buzz, Eyes brown. Under scene interests, it said: “Musclehead Bigdicked Demanding Sadist accepting applications for full-time, live-in encasement pig for well equipped dungeon. To qualify for application, you must be a serious bondage masochist, be 25-35 years old and 5’7” to 5’10” in height, weigh between 150 to 165 lbs, have a slim to muscular, athletic, flexible body, and be ready for life as a male slave, prepared to sign an agreement consenting to be my total property. If accepted, you will be kept 24/7 in rubber under my total control. My domination of you with my superior life experience, resources, physical size, strength, and mental capacity will be reinforced with layers of tight rubber encasement and heavy bondage, using leather and metal restraints, immobilization, mummific...

The Transformation

By Eckie What are those things out there, they move, yet there is no sound, and why do they regularly disappear, why is no other like me around here… i was wondering a lot, but then suddenly again drifting away into some nothingness, feeling it was the time again to feed. Well… lets clear up what was the path to here a little bit… My boyfriend and I lived for over ten years together already, but to be honest, the last 3 weren’t that good anymore, we practically mainly ‘shared’ house and cost, but kind of drifted apart in almost everything. We basically, without actual agreement, had switched into a so called ‘open’ relationship for a long time because of that, he had his partners, I found mine to have fun with, but we never really discussed any of those adventures with each other. I did not mind the latter one, I had evolved a much more ‘special’ taste for quite a lot of kink, something we never even talked or thought about while we still were happy, something I doubt he would go for o...

Waiting for Ross Part 1 - 5

Part 1: Waiting for Ross Tim had no way to figure out exactly how long Ross had been gone. To Tim, it seemed like forever. “Such a bastard,” he tried to mouth around the gag, but his attempt to form words was thwarted by the quick swallowing that suddenly became necessary. Moving his tongue off the tube in the gag had released a build up of piss. Tim sucked around the gag, trying to draw all of what was currently in the tube into his mouth. Taking a mouthful at a time for Tim was preferable to a persistent trickle, though the taste of piss seemed constant either way. Tim would never have the guts to leave anyone the way Ross had left him, but he guessed that was one of the differences between Masters and slaves. Tim felt a burning sensation in his cock as it tried to expand around the catheter. Between visits with Ross, Tim masturbated incessantly, exclusively, to thoughts of waiting for Ross. At those times, his cock exploded to memories of challenging, lonely stretches of time, im...