Author: Boyinacage
When I travel for work I always like to try the local leather or rubber scene. It was April and I found myself in Frankfurt for work – Germany at 22 hours flying time is about as far away from home as you can get. With the distance and the airline weight restrictions I had to plan the “social” side of the trip meticulously. I planned to fly up to Berlin for the weekend on the quiet, nobody would be none the wiser to the fact that I wasn’t in Frankfurt for the weekend. I had packed an array of rubber gear, lighter to carry than leather, and when you got right down to it, much more fun.
I booked myself into a self-catering apartment in Schöneberg, the lad who helped me in with my bags showed me the apartment and told me to leave the keys on the table when I left. I paid him 180 Euros in cash and then went off to explore. From my guide book I had established where the gay leather/rubber bars were and I wanted to make sure I could find them as I was going to be going out dressed in rubber and I didn’t want to be getting lost – particularly as the extent of my German was danka.
The bars in Germany are very different to home. Upstairs tends to be for drinking and downstairs tends to be dark and cruisey, the further down you go (no pun intended) the more likely you are to find sex. That night I tried one of the bars I had chosen and after I had rung the bell I found myself in a dimly lit bar. The clientele were probably in the 30 to 50 years range and, without exception, dressed in rubber, leather, uniforms or a mixture of all three.
For myself I was wearing british knee high lace up underground boots over the top of a neck entry rubber cat suit with feet and gloves. There was a double waterproof crotch zip and some tit zips. Under this I was wearing a CB3000 locked on with a small padlock. To make things interesting for myself I had locked the zips together with another padlock. I was wearing the two keys on a chain around my neck. In addition to this I was wearing a rubber belt with thick “D” rings spaced around it. From the belt were hanging a rubber collar, a rubber hood, and a number of two metre long pieces of rope – there wasn’t going to be any confusion about my interests.
Once at the bar there was no mistaking that I was from out of town. I successfully acquired a beer from the bar, more to the barman’s grasp of English than mine of German. I then perched myself in a corner to watch the action. Over the next couple of hours I worked my way through four or five Becks and built up the nerve to wander downstairs. As I wandered the maze of corridors there was no mistaking that there was an interest in my presence. However, I kept out of trouble until I had the scope of the place.
On the first level down there was a blindfolded and gagged naked guy spread-eagled out on the passage floor, his limbs tied to eye-bolts in the wall. Nobody seemed to pay him much attention, except when tripping over him or stepping on his balls as they wandered aimlessly down the corridor. Further down another guy was spread out in the same fashion with three guys dripping candle wax on his body – obviously hot due to the way his body was convulsing.
On the next level down the first sight that arrested my attention was a solid guy, probably 6’2”. He was dressed head to toe in a leather army uniform. Kneeling at his feet was a guy of my own height, 5’7”, who was madly licking his boots. This guy was dressed similarly to myself except for a very heavy chain around his neck that was obviously helping keep him at boot level. The taller guy was enjoying a cigar and a piss whilst the smaller guy debased himself covered in piss and ash.
As I wandered the underground complex I kept gravitating back to watch these two, they held a strange fascination for me. Even after going back upstairs to the bar I’d come back and watch. Unfortunately, more the voyeur than participant. After coming back downstairs from the bar I was thinking that I had to do something about the amount of piss in my bladder when I noticed that my entertainment had vanished.
I wandered deeper into the darker complex when I spotted them talking in a corner so dark I could really only make out their outline. Walking past them I found myself in a dead end and stood there dumbfounded trying to work out how not to be conspicuous when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was the shorter guy. He said something to me in German that naturally I couldn’t understand. Smiling at my incomprehension he ran his hands over my chest, down my stomach to my crotch where he encountered both the CB3000 and the zip lock.
He turned me around and felt my back, arse and thighs. He then gently pushed me to my knees before more forcefully pushing my head into his boots. I felt him detach the collar from my belt and put it around my neck. He then pushed me completely flat to the ground before using the rope to tie my hands behind my back. He then did the same thing to my feet before cinching them together in a hog tie. Once completed he pushed a boot under my head and the other on top of it. Obviously I was to start cleaning his boots.
Whilst my attention was on his boots the larger guy came over and kicked my well formed arse. He and his smaller companion spoke to each other for a while in German before they both unzipped and let their piss out all over me. The larger guy then pulled out a gag and stuck it in my mouth. Lacing it up and padlocking it. They then both wandered off with the keys from around my neck.
It was probably three hours later when they returned. In the intervening time I had been kicked at, pissed on and spat at. I had been rolled over and had my balls belted by nipples twisted. It appeared that if you stayed in one spot for too long you became an object to be played with. Worse, I could not complain expecpt to squirm and that only encouraged things.
When the guys returned they were carrying heavy chains. These they used to replace the ropes around my ankles and wrists. Standing me up they replaced my rubber collar with a very heavy 3 inch thick metal collar. I was then led through each of the floors where they stopped often for people to prod and play. This wasn’t restricted to the maze below as I soon found myself in the bar itself and then on the street. I suppose only in Berlin can you be marched three blocks and thrown in the back of a car witrh nobody seeming to notice.
Once in the car they pulled my wallet out and went through it. They then pulled my keys out. The keys had a tab on them with the apartment details on. These were then put on the front seat. As we drove off the smaller guy taped my head with gaffer tape and we drove probably for about an hour, stopping once for about 20 minutes near the start of the journey. At the end of the journey the back door opened and …
When I came to my mouth was stuffed with a gag firmly held in place. However, the blindfold had gone and I could vaguely see in front of me in the dim light. It took me a while to take stock of my surroundings. My arms seemed to be chained a wall, I could feel the wide steel of the restrain which felt like it was bolted directly to the wall, the same thing applied to my ankles which were comfortably spread apart. When I tried to move my torso I discovered that my balls were similarly attached to the wall. My cock though was standing stiff, free of the CB3000. My body was still covered in rubber.
It was then that I realised that my entire head was encased in a rubber hood although I now realised this was the least of my worries. My head seemed to be at floor level. In fact I couldn’t move my head because it seemed to be sticking out of a hole that was merely neck wide. To the front of me was my bag from the apartment with my wallet and passport sitting on top.
Out of my line of vision I heard a door open and feet descend stone steps they stopped near my head. I could see the boots but not much else, the whole my head was coming out of restricted my ability to lift my head to look up. A boot rubbed its sole in my face and unintelligible German was spat at me to which I couldn’t respond even if I wanted too. A bucket was placed five feet in front of me and my wallet and passport were dropped in it. I could smell the petrol as he poured it on and lit a match – I tried to cry out but only a muffle made it through the gag. Swiftly in response a stream of piss hit me in the face.