Skip to main content

Deep Regret Part 1 -3

With deep regret or was it

Part 1

The phone call from Fred was still racing through my mind as I found myself speeding quickly towards his home. We met on the Internet almost 2 years ago and we both had a serious rubber fetish. Well I did anyway! It had been almost a whole year since we had our fallout. I remember how his persistance on being my master drove us apart. I might of been a young small wirery guy and he was built like a giant body builder but being domiated over wasn’t my thing. I just wanted someone to rub rubber with and to feel the tight rubber against my naked skin. I didn’t need or want a Master. I was 25 years old and my own man. With each passing mile I remeber how he kept me bound up in the body bag for 3 days in absolute horror. I was trapped until I said the words Master to him. My heart raced with the thought that I might be letting myself in for more trouble. But he promised that he just went a little crazy and it would never happen again. We had been together for almost a year so I guess I could trust him….well I hoped I could. The need to feel rubber against my skin again was driving me into giving him a second chance.

I pulled my truck to a stop at the head of his driveway. My cock was already stiff with the anticipation of having rubber totally eveloping my body once again after such a long time. I could never afford my own gear but Fred always had all the rubber suits I could ever use.

“Well” I said. “If your going to do this then lets get on with it !”

I drove down his driveway which was almost a 1/4 mile long and deep inside of a woods with no neighbors around to interupt our fun. Finally his house came into sight and my heart raced and my mind wondering if I was making a mistake. I knew my 145 lb body would never be a match against the 200 lb xjock but how I wanted to feel those rippling muscles through his rubber suit again and to feel his massive cock in my ass.

I slowly took a deep breath and got out of the truck and walked to the door. Before I could even knock on the door it swung open and Fred was standing there with a big smile on his face.

Quickly I spoke up “1st off there will be no bondage..ok!”

Fred smiled at me ” I told you I was sorry..ok we won’t do anything unless you want to…lets just talk !”

I smiled back “Ok ”

I walked into the house and we gave each other a big hug ” I missed you Fred” I said

” Yeah I missed you too ” Fred replied as he rubber my still stiff cock. ” Come on I have your favorite rubber suit all cleaned uo and ready for you”

Fred headed to the basement where he kept his collection of rubber suits and took my favorite suit off the hook and handed to me.

“Here you go you like this one the best. The one with the hole in the ass and just a big enough hole for you cock and balls to come through the front. Extra small I believe” joking about my small size.

“Very funny I snapped back. At least my cock isn’t small! Yeah thats it!” I said excitedly.
Quickly I started to pull off all my cloths. As I did my still hard dick spank out and flopped around wildy. Fredd started to immediatly rub me down with powder so I could slip inside the rubber suit. Before the dust could settle from the powder I was sliding my legs inside and within a second I could feel Fred pulling the rear zipper up my back and stretched the hood over my head.

Oh it felt great to be totally encased in rubber again. I really missed it. “Come on Fred get your suit on ” I said anxiously.

“Hold on little buddy”. Fred said in some what a strange voice.

I started to object with his use of the word little again but I was too interested in getting up against his rubber clad body. That was if he would hurry up and get changed!!!

“Come on I” insisted again.

“Alright I am coming …why don’t you lay down on my new bed” Fred pointed to a rubber sheeted bed in the corner of the room.

“Oh neat… that old bed was pretty rickity.” I walked over and layed down and it wasn’t as comfortable as it looked. In fact it was pretty hard. I layed on my back looking down and admiring my rubber clad body with each muscle protruding from the rubber and my still super stiff dick hanging out the crotch.

Fred walk up to the bed in his rubber suit and knelt beside me. I smiled over at his ready to caress his big beautiful body against mine. Suddendly a ratcheting sound came from where I had laid my hand. I looked down to see Frank hands locking a steel band around my wrist.

“You BASTARD ! I TOLD YOU NO BONDAGE! LET ME LOOSE RIGHT NOW!” My heart raced wildly.

Frank smirked “It was stupid of you to come back here. I will make you my slave this time boy!”
Suddenly he grabbed my free hand. I was truely no match for his strength and from under the sheet he locked it down to the bed.

“You Son of a Bitch … what are you going to do to me ?”

“You’ll see little one ! I told you before I want you as my slave and I always get my way!” He once again smirked.

“Shit…shit …. shit I knew I shouldn’t of come!” I mumbled to my self With both wrist secured to the bed Fred stood up and yanked out the rubber sheet and padding that had been under me. To my horror I slipped down into some sort of metal frame work. The metal was formed in such away that it fit around my body very snuggly and with my wrist restainted it was already very hard to move.

” What is this !” I yelled

“Nothing yet slave. Let me put the rest of it together for you”

“Don’t call me slave you Bastered” I yelled

“We’ll see about that”.

Fred removed the rest of the padding off the bed revealing the metal cage that surround the bottom half of my body. Reaching under the what was now a table he pulled out metal stripe about 1/2″ wide and they had been bent into virious shapes. He grabbed one and layed it across my small belly.

” Where’s what I am going to do to you slave !” he said with a smile across his face.

I could still look down to see what he was doing. I tried to struggle but I still couldn’t move. I my heart raced and I couldn’t hardly catch my breath as I watch him pick up a hammer and rivets. Firmly placing the bar against my stomach he placed the rivets the holes where the top and bottom of the metal pieces met. With 2 hard blows of the hammer the flat metal bar was was locked into place on the right side and then he did the same for the left side. The bar tightened down hard against my stomach.

“No” ! I sceamed. ” Don’t do it”

“Sorry but I need a slave ! This will take awhile so just relax you can’t get out of this now… no way! Not sure if I can even get you out of it.” he laughed wildly. “My Slave!”

Working from the bottom of my feet and up each leg he worked feverishly riveting the metal strips tightly against my rubber clad body. The wasn’t any spot more that 2″ wide left uncovered. With each strip of metal that was riveted into place I could move less and less. My metal cocoon was fast appraoching my waist and panick had long set in. I sceamed for help over and over again as the bastered placed metal strips on each side of my now very limp cock between my legs and riveted then to and band that he had already placed around my waist.

Over and over again I yelled and was becoming horse. The baster never slowed his work and had quickly has worked his way up my chest to the base of my chin. Except for still being able to turn my head I had become totally inmobolized by the the steel cage. Each piece of metal fit every bit as tight as the rubber suit I was still wearing.

Suddenly he stop working and looked at me ” Remeber how you liked me to stoke you face?”
Nervously I said “yes”.

“From that feeling I made this for you.” reaching for something from under the table he pulled out a mask perfectly formed to fit onto my face. With only about 1″ spaces between the metal strips and eye holes it was almost solid metal.

“Please don’t put that on me….Please !” I begged.

“Well slave you just won’t be complete without it” then laughed has he placed it into position and held my head tight against the metal bands that where already on each side of my head where I laid.
“Danm You” where the last words I could utter before then rivets where hammered in and the tight metal that now encompassed my entire body left me totally frozen in place and unable to move and barely able to breath.

” Now for the last step to you cocoon. ” the baster laughed.

I could still see a little bit around me and watched as he walked back over to my metal framed body.
” Now I will make to one with metal.” With that he started to pour what seemed to be latex from the tip of my toes to the top of my head leaving nothing uncover.

“God what’s next I thought…what in the hell next…I won’t be his slave no matter what….someone help me, someone!!!!”


Part II…..is cumming 

I despirately tried to scream out at my capture but all the screams where muffled by my mouth locked into place by the steel cage the he had placed on my face. Frank oblivious to my muffled cussing keep working on placing another layer of what seemed to be latex on top each leg. Suddenly he stopped working and looked at me.

“O …hey I am sorry I bet you would like to see whats going on. I wouldn’t want to deprive you of seening all of what I am going to do for you. After all you will appricate it so much after I am done…You will be my slave for life! “.

For the 1st time I could see all of his handy work. Shit ! I”ll never get out of this mess Damn it ! Each leg and arm was spread eagle over he table and I could see no possible escape from the mess I got myself into. After the mirror was placed into position he continued his work placing the coating of the black substance from head to toe. I thought it was latex but it had a strange feel to it. It seemed to be getting warmer with each pasing minute and I was starting to feel the heat through the rubber suit I had on. With one last pour of the strange liquid he cover the only part of me that had not been caged by the steel…my cock and balls. Suddenly I couldn’t help myself my once limp cock stood at attention. The feel of the warm rubbery substance encasing my privates was more than I could stand. I just had to let out a moan.

“Thought you’d like that and that exactly what I needed you to do!” Quickly he clamped a small steel cage around my cock and balls and with a huge set of pliers he set the rivets into place making cock fill every inch of its cage until I thought it was going to exploded through the small holes where the steel didn’t cover. I moaned in pain…the constriction was almost more than I could stand. Only the tip of my penis pretruded through the top of its cage

“There now that wasn’t so bad was it ? I mean after you will never go limp again !!” hehehe he laughed.

I could only lay there and moan and wait for me to get use to the pressure. I found that I was still hard as a rock and it wouldn’t go away.

“Now my slave you feel the rubber getting warmer huh?” I had almost forgot about that while my cock was being caged. It was getting hot …very hot. ” That my friend ” he smiled “is the rubber and your steel cage being bonded to you skin.” and with that he poured the rest of his mix over the cage that surround my cock and then he cleaned off the very tip of the head.

“There…You’ve heard the phrase …He has a dick like a steel rod haven’t you ? Well now you will have one !!”

With that I could feel the my cock starting to heat up. Once again I tried to plead with him but its was getting even more difficult to make a noise as the mask seeemed to be getting even tighter against my face and it was getting hotter and hotter.

“Now my little buddy its time to make you greatful to me. I am going to change you into a real slave. Your going to thank me for this !” With that he rolled a huge machine that hovered just about the middle of my stomach. Just when I had almost started to breath nomally I started to panick wildly as the machine started to hum. “Oh crap !!!!

Protruding from the nose of the machine was a steel rod that was at least 6″ long. The basterd guided the nose of the rod down towards my stomach and down through a hole in one of the steel bars that covered my stomach.I could feel him start the tip just inside my belly button

“There ! Now your going to feel some pressure but don’t worry you going to need this tube. It will seal its self as it passes into you so your not going to bleed” With that he press a button and the machine started to slowly inch the long tube into me.

I screamed as loud as I could but no sound came out! I watched in horror in the mirror as smoke started to roll up as the tube burned its way passed the layers of rubber and the pressure started to build against my belly button.

“Oh shit this is going to hurt oh Shit !” I cried to myself. I helplessly layed there as the pressure slowly grew and grew. Just at the monent I didn’t think I could take anymore the tube passed into me and amazingly without a lot of pain. I finally could take a breath as the machine slowly continued to press the tube deeper and deeper inside of my belly.

Suddenly I could feel my cock exploding with cum as the tube was still traveling deep inside of me. I moved into a deep orgasmism frenzy shooting load after load out of the exposed tip of my cock. Each time I felt the tube go deeper another load would shoot. I couldn’t help myself I just kept coming.

Finally the humm of the machine stopped and as I looked up into the mirror I could see that only the tip of the tube was left sticking out of my belly button and the rest was deep inside of me.

“Enjoyed that huh… good because I have some more for you !” Frank smiled as he wiped up the cum from my massive explosions !”

I was too tired from my orgasims to pay much attention to what he was saying. I tried to watch what his next move was going to be. He left for a minute and returned with what looked like a IV bag and hung it on a stand.The plastic tube that was attached to the IV bag was connected to the tip of the steel tube that still protruded from my belly button. I could feel a liquid starting to run inside of me as the bag started to drain.

Pulling the machine back he positioned it over the exposed tip of my cock. He loaded another steel tube into the machine. This time the rod was almost 2 feet long ” Oh shit… not again!”

Once again the machine hummed back to life and and almost instantly the tube started to be inserted inside my dick which had not even gone soft after the last bunch of orgasisms.

I could only grit my teeth as I felt the tube passing deeper and deeper inside my cock and as with the other tube I suddenly went into another frenzy of orgasism’s as the tube inched in deeper and deeper. The juices spit out the open end of the tube and onto the floor.

I became so exhausted I thought I was going to pass out but with each new orgasism I became revived. Finally the humming of the machine stopped and I looked to see that this time only half of the tube had been inserted and the rest was hanging out the end. As before he quickly attached another IV to the end of the tube.

I laid there exhausted as Frank walked up and caressed my head. ” Now my little buddy You know that a slave is suppose to be big and strong for his master right ? Well….” with that he pushed another button.

I heard a hydrolic moter start up in the back ground Frank bent over and said ” The IV’s I have been feeding into you contains a substance that has been slowly softening your bones and muscles. Its time for you to grow boy !” I heard the the whinning of the pumps grow louder and louder and for the 1st time since I had been caged in steel I felt part of me start to move.

Slowly both arms moved over my head and my feet moved closer together. God it felt good to move again. Then the pumps growled even louder as both halfs of my body started to be pulled part.

Oh shit! the pulling was quickly becoming unbearable. I quickly looked down and could see that my cock had been attached to a chain and was being pulled up the tube that was still stickout. Oh Shit ! Damn ! The pulling kept getting greater and greater. I glanced into the mirror and was amazed to see that I looked like a rubber body being stretched almost to the breaking point! Oh god ! I am rubber !!!!!

Crap Crap OH Shit !!!!!!



Chapter III is cumming … stay tuned you may not know how this may end!


The whin of the hydrolic motors continued to hum. Every inch of body was been stretched to its limits. My cock even though it was also being stretched throbbed and throbbed. I needed him to touch it … I knew thats all it would take to set off another round of orgasisms. Frank walked over. ” Yeah I know ! ” he said as my eye’s danced back and forth wildly trying to plead with him to touch it. ” No my slave not yet! Your not ready yet! I found myself wanting to plead with my Master…I needed it so bad I was willing to do anything if he just would touch my cock. I was giving in I was starting to love my rubber body…I couldn’t help myself.

Frank replaced the 2 IV bags and poked is finger into my stretched belly which was only 1/4 the size it used to be. I could feel his finger touch the other side of the table.” Now for the final phase!” Placing a small pump on each bag he started pumping the Iv into my belly and cock. I could feel myself starting to expand as the hydrolics still pulled and pulled.

After a hour of pulling and refilling he pulled off the IV and shut down the hydrolics. I could see in the mirror I had become massive in size. The ends from the the protruding steel rods had become swallowed up in my massive bulk including the one that had been inserted in my penis which had been stretched to a new length of 14″. I gazed in amazement at my new body…I was such a small guy but now I was massive. I was still throbbing and needed my master desperately. “Wait ! what am I thinking…he’s not going to be my master damn it… but I need him may be I was wrong !”

Suddenly I felt the relese of what was binding me to the hydrolics and I tried to move but I was too weak. Frank walked over and started to stroke my huge penis. Instantly I was thrown into orgazism.
“Now my slave you now that with out me you can never cum on your own”.

“I know Master ! “I was shocked as the words flowed out free!

“That right you can talk now…but only when I say so! Your metal cage is now completely absorbed into your rubber skin. It is what maintains your human shape. You are almost liquid rubber now but you will have great strength to serve me. Your 8 ft tall and you the strength of 2 men.” He gave my cock another stroke and the orgazism quickly follow”

“Thank You master… I moaned.

“Your life as you knew it is over …. you are my slave. Now rest and regain your strength….damn I do good work!” he laughed.”It’s time for me to shower its been a long day.”

I laid there as he walked off and was quickly regaining the use of my arms and legs. I finally sat myself up and amazed my self with my new rubber body. I could poke my finger until it pushed the skin on my back out of place and then I could make my body take on any form I wanted and it would return back to it new massive size. Then I tried to jack myself off but with no luck…I need to have my master touch me.

Darn it ! I thought. I need him!I must do what ever he says or I will never get off again. I had nothing to live for but his touch. Wait a minute I thought there is a away.

With great effort I got off the table. Unsteady but I could walk slowly. I started to head towards the sound of the running shower. As reached the shower I opened the door! Standing there naked Frank was startled.

“Go back to your table slave ! I will deal with you in a monent! he snarrled.

“No Frank ! I will deal with you right now ! I told you I won’t be your slave…not even a slave to your touch!” I walked into the shower and shut off the water. ” I decided you had the right idea about a slave…Now your going to be my slave.! Instanly he tried to stike me but I grabbed what was now a weak an punny arm compared to mine.” You can’t hurt me and you know it! Now slave I will have your touch forever!” Spinning him around I grabbed him under both arms and lifted him up.

“What are you going to do ” his voice shook.

“You will be mine forever!” Slowly I started to lower him down on my huge dick and the moment his flesh touch the orgazisms started. As the cum spilled out it lubricated his ass hole and I continued to impail my dick deep inside of him. The massive intrusion was almost more than he could bare.

“Take it out…please take it out!” he screamed slowly I started to absorb the rest of his body into mine. Stretching my rubber body around his. Inch by inch he stank deeper and deeper into mine until he was totally incased inside of me leaving only a couple of nostral holes for him to breath.

The constant orgazisms never stopped. I walked back to the table and layed down to enjoy the rubber body he made me and the squirming for escape that was going on inside of me. “Yeah slave keep squirming I said I like that ! Maybe I’ll let you out for awahile tomorrow. Nah! maybe next week…..hehehehe!”

Yeah ! maybe this wasn’t such a bad idea after all ! God I love rubber!

The End

Popular posts from this blog

Encasement Pig Wanted

by Encaser Chapter 1 It started late one horny night at my computer when I found a certain rubbermen.com profile: Age 42, Gender Male, Orientation Gay, Race Mixed, Height 6’2”, Weight 190 lbs, Hair Black buzz, Eyes brown. Under scene interests, it said: “Musclehead Bigdicked Demanding Sadist accepting applications for full-time, live-in encasement pig for well equipped dungeon. To qualify for application, you must be a serious bondage masochist, be 25-35 years old and 5’7” to 5’10” in height, weigh between 150 to 165 lbs, have a slim to muscular, athletic, flexible body, and be ready for life as a male slave, prepared to sign an agreement consenting to be my total property. If accepted, you will be kept 24/7 in rubber under my total control. My domination of you with my superior life experience, resources, physical size, strength, and mental capacity will be reinforced with layers of tight rubber encasement and heavy bondage, using leather and metal restraints, immobilization, mummific...

The Transformation

By Eckie What are those things out there, they move, yet there is no sound, and why do they regularly disappear, why is no other like me around here… i was wondering a lot, but then suddenly again drifting away into some nothingness, feeling it was the time again to feed. Well… lets clear up what was the path to here a little bit… My boyfriend and I lived for over ten years together already, but to be honest, the last 3 weren’t that good anymore, we practically mainly ‘shared’ house and cost, but kind of drifted apart in almost everything. We basically, without actual agreement, had switched into a so called ‘open’ relationship for a long time because of that, he had his partners, I found mine to have fun with, but we never really discussed any of those adventures with each other. I did not mind the latter one, I had evolved a much more ‘special’ taste for quite a lot of kink, something we never even talked or thought about while we still were happy, something I doubt he would go for o...

Waiting for Ross Part 1 - 5

Part 1: Waiting for Ross Tim had no way to figure out exactly how long Ross had been gone. To Tim, it seemed like forever. “Such a bastard,” he tried to mouth around the gag, but his attempt to form words was thwarted by the quick swallowing that suddenly became necessary. Moving his tongue off the tube in the gag had released a build up of piss. Tim sucked around the gag, trying to draw all of what was currently in the tube into his mouth. Taking a mouthful at a time for Tim was preferable to a persistent trickle, though the taste of piss seemed constant either way. Tim would never have the guts to leave anyone the way Ross had left him, but he guessed that was one of the differences between Masters and slaves. Tim felt a burning sensation in his cock as it tried to expand around the catheter. Between visits with Ross, Tim masturbated incessantly, exclusively, to thoughts of waiting for Ross. At those times, his cock exploded to memories of challenging, lonely stretches of time, im...