Skip to main content

On A Slow Boat...

 by rubberpigobject




“Would you hurry up Rick? We’ve been here for way too long already.”

“You know as well as I do just how much work it took to get him all casted up so quit complaining. I’m almost done with the crate anyway.”

“Did you get enough pictures along the way?” Phil asked sarcastically

“Yes. Shut up” he replied with a laugh “No harm in taking a few extra for me before sending the rest to the client. Did you have enough fun getting him all plumbed up?”

“Fine, guilty as charged. But in my defense, it does all have to be exactly right since he’s going to be like that for a few weeks.”

mmng phhg mmph

“Oh look who’s apparently been awake and listening in on us. I don’t think he liked that idea” Rick said teasingly.

“Hey there meat” Phil said leaning toward the ever shrinking opening in the crate “You won’t have to worry about a thing. Since literally there’s nothing you can do. This trip is going to take a few weeks at least since we had to stick with finding a cargo ship that doesn’t ask too many questions.”

“ggk mrrm ngph”

“You should stop trying to talk with that tube down your throat, if anything you’ll just hurt yourself. But I will indulge you long enough to alleviate certain concerns you may have…”

“You like this part don’t you?” Rick asked with a grin on his face while bolting another plank to the opening on top of the wooden crate.

“I love this part. Let me have some fun!

Anyway as I was saying before my colleague here so rudely interrupted our scintillating conversation, since you’re quite helpless and completely immobilized as I’m sure you’ve realized by now, we’ve taken over all your bodily functions for you so you can arrive at your destination in relatively good health.”

“nkkmhnkg”

“You’re a slow learner aren’t you? I know from experience how much it hurts to try to talk around a breathing tube and just how useless it is, and like I said, if you don’t stop trying you’re just going to injure yourself. Anyway, we’ve installed an IV to keep you fed and hydrated and if you’re good, we can add a few things to it every now and then to help you pass the time, or at least to not notice it quite as much.”

“Oh that’s part of the therapy anyway…”

“Shut up, don’t ruin it!” Phil replied playfully “As I was saying, for your journey you’ll be fed with an IV. I’ve got it all set up so that we’ll only need to change out the bags every couple of days so we don’t risk drawing too much attention like we would if we were checking on you multiple times a day.

Since you’re getting just the absolute basics of what you need to survive, you won’t be producing very much waste at all so all we need is a good sized catheter bag for that much. That pleasantly full feeling in your ass is just a gift and a reminder of your new status in life. But check this out…”

“gkhkgk!”

“That’s right, remote controlled e-stim! I’m seriously hoping we get to travel through at least one honest-to-goodness ocean storm, with crazy high waves and all, since I can set your e-stim to be motion activated. All the waves and jostling around should keep your ass nicely entertained until the storm passes.”

“Oh man… no storms…” Rick moaned.

“You pussy. Better get something for that sea sickness now then before it’s too late.”

“You don’t have something in your little kit there?”

“That’s all for the cargo, you know that. But I think we can stop and get some more on the way to the ship. Anyway ‘meat’ suffice it to say, you are about as fully self contained and self reliant as we could manage in this kind of situation. Every couple of days I can change out your IV and catheter bags and pop some new batteries in your e-stim all without needing to ‘disturb’ you.

There’s a little divider, kind of like a set of stocks, over your neck which is helping to keep your casted ass from shifting around inside your crate. I can open up a little section of the lid down below to do what I need to do and you’ll never know I was there. If everything works out right, the next time you get to see anything or have any interaction with anyone will be when we open you up upon your delivery.”

“Oh man, I wouldn’t mind a few blissful weeks of almost total isolation and sensory deprivation. I need a break…”

“Not quite like this dude” Phil warned.

“Too extreme?”

“Way too extreme. By the time we get there his mind is going to be total mush and his sense of self and identity should be completely gone and replaced by a basic need to to serve and become whatever it is that his owner turns him into.”

“gkkjkn mk”

“Ooh, he heard all that…” Rick tittered.

“That’s OK, in a few days he’ll never remember this conversation, or even us. Hell, by the time we get there he might not even remember who he was.”

“Oh cool, that always freaks me out a little though. OK, you done talking to him so I can get this last board bolted on?”

“Yep. Oh wait… Why the hell not? Let’s get this trip started with a trip.” Phil said while digging through his bag of goodies and producing a small bottle with an eye dropper.

“Here you go” he said quietly while administering a single drop of clear liquid into each of the victim’s eyes, held immobile by the rigid fiberglass cast around his head “By the time you come down off of this you’ll be safely stowed and we’ll be well on our way across the ocean.”

“What did you give him?” Rick asked.

“Just a little LSD to prime the psychedelic pump and get him ready for the audio.”

“Think we should turn it on now then?”

“Nah, let him have this first trip all on his own. Once we’re underway and he’s ready for another dose then we can start the reprogramming.”

“Sounds good” Rick replied while fastening the final screws into the crate and sealing the silenced victim behind the wooden planks “There, all set.”

“Good, I’m starving. Wanna get drive-through on the way to the ship? I don’t think I can wait until he’s stowed before I eat.”

“Totally. Oh don’t forget that we need to get that extra stuff you mentioned so I’m not barfing the whole way too.”

“Heh, maybe you should be in the crate instead…”

“Don’t, even joke about that! I could never… ew. Just no.”

“I’m just sayin’ our cargo’s going to come out fine in the end.”

“Yeah, maybe. But I like being a person.”

“I’m sure he did too.”

“You’re only making my point for me.”

“Fair enough. Burgers?”

“Definitely."

Popular posts from this blog

Encasement Pig Wanted

by Encaser Chapter 1 It started late one horny night at my computer when I found a certain rubbermen.com profile: Age 42, Gender Male, Orientation Gay, Race Mixed, Height 6’2”, Weight 190 lbs, Hair Black buzz, Eyes brown. Under scene interests, it said: “Musclehead Bigdicked Demanding Sadist accepting applications for full-time, live-in encasement pig for well equipped dungeon. To qualify for application, you must be a serious bondage masochist, be 25-35 years old and 5’7” to 5’10” in height, weigh between 150 to 165 lbs, have a slim to muscular, athletic, flexible body, and be ready for life as a male slave, prepared to sign an agreement consenting to be my total property. If accepted, you will be kept 24/7 in rubber under my total control. My domination of you with my superior life experience, resources, physical size, strength, and mental capacity will be reinforced with layers of tight rubber encasement and heavy bondage, using leather and metal restraints, immobilization, mummific...

The Transformation

By Eckie What are those things out there, they move, yet there is no sound, and why do they regularly disappear, why is no other like me around here… i was wondering a lot, but then suddenly again drifting away into some nothingness, feeling it was the time again to feed. Well… lets clear up what was the path to here a little bit… My boyfriend and I lived for over ten years together already, but to be honest, the last 3 weren’t that good anymore, we practically mainly ‘shared’ house and cost, but kind of drifted apart in almost everything. We basically, without actual agreement, had switched into a so called ‘open’ relationship for a long time because of that, he had his partners, I found mine to have fun with, but we never really discussed any of those adventures with each other. I did not mind the latter one, I had evolved a much more ‘special’ taste for quite a lot of kink, something we never even talked or thought about while we still were happy, something I doubt he would go for o...

Waiting for Ross Part 1 - 5

Part 1: Waiting for Ross Tim had no way to figure out exactly how long Ross had been gone. To Tim, it seemed like forever. “Such a bastard,” he tried to mouth around the gag, but his attempt to form words was thwarted by the quick swallowing that suddenly became necessary. Moving his tongue off the tube in the gag had released a build up of piss. Tim sucked around the gag, trying to draw all of what was currently in the tube into his mouth. Taking a mouthful at a time for Tim was preferable to a persistent trickle, though the taste of piss seemed constant either way. Tim would never have the guts to leave anyone the way Ross had left him, but he guessed that was one of the differences between Masters and slaves. Tim felt a burning sensation in his cock as it tried to expand around the catheter. Between visits with Ross, Tim masturbated incessantly, exclusively, to thoughts of waiting for Ross. At those times, his cock exploded to memories of challenging, lonely stretches of time, im...