by rubberpigobject
This story requires just a little bit of explanation. Much of the time when pig writes little stories like this, it only has a general idea of the story which usually is inspired by the picture that comes along with it and then pig lets the story tell itself. And that's how this story started but by the time it was finished, pig realized that the story's twist was inspired by this fine story it had read many years ago. It's one of pig's favorites, in part because even though it's fantasy, it's also totally possible. :-)
So pig just wanted to give proper credit where credit is due. There are also many many more excellent stories on Eckie's site as well so y ou should totally check it out.
And now for the main event...
He laid on his back and enjoyed the morning light that was just starting to make its way through the window while listening to the breathing of the man who had brought him home and had given him ride he wouldn’t soon forget.
He rolled his head to the side to look at the sleeping man and chuckled at the small amount of drool that was staining the pillow beneath his mouth, evidence that most people actually do not look cute or peaceful while sleeping. Regardless though, the man was hot, still hot even in the light of day now that he was getting a better look at him. All too often a trick that he met at a bar the night before who looked hot turned out to be more like “hot enough” for the moment but this man still had it, drooling on the pillow or not.
He wasn’t huge but had rugged features, the kind of hyper masculine look that made him weak in the knees and signified strength and power. At least in his own mind. He knew he was projecting those images onto the men that he thought were attractive but at least he knew better than to hold them to such fantasies. This man though so far, was not only living up to the fantasies but surpassed them if last night was any kind of accurate indicator. He was the one who had started the conversation but it didn’t take long before he felt that he was no longer in control of it and soon after that, the man had assumed control of not only the conversation but of everything they did after that.
It was a bit unusual for him to go after any of “those leather guys” but last night he couldn’t help himself as the man just had some kind of draw to him that pulled him across the bar and soon under the man’s spell. The man was profoundly confident but not arrogant, he wasn’t brash, never claimed to be a master or to be “in charge” but somehow he skillfully managed to get him to surrender his control to the man. Bit by bit without it ever coming across as contrived or acted out, the man had a sense of genuineness that told him he was very much for real even though he didn’t quite have the words or personal experience to define what that feeling of “being real” meant.
By the time they arrived in the man’s bedroom he was practically salivating and drooling, from both his big head and his little one. The man was stripping off their clothes as they passionately kissed and groped each other on their way through the house and into the bedroom, stumbling in the dark and even crashing into things. The trick had a flash of a mental image of make-out scenes in the movies where two people were passionately making out. The moon that night was full and bright and illuminated the bedroom jus enough where they had sex for hours throughout the night.
Perhaps his favorite part of the play was when the man used his strength to wrap himself around his guest’s body and pin him to the bed while they continued to have sex even though it was mostly the trick who was being worked over. It was bondage without the gear and it truly had him hard and dripping. They went at it for hours all while he never once managed to get off the bed as his host somehow managed to control the scene, and him, without it ever being obvious that he was being dominated. But now, hours later and in the growing morning light, he really had to piss.
He took another lustful look at the man before rolling to his side and stepping out of bed only to be tripped after his first step and falling to the floor and on top of something large and partially soft.
“Shit!” He exclaimed as he recovered in surprise and saw that he had tripped over what appeared to be a body in some kind of tight leather sack. The occupant appeared to be gagged with a tube sticking out of the front of it and had sound isolating headphones over his ears. Nowhere was there any skin to be seen, it was all leather and ropes and the occupant was now squirming a bit, possibly trying to recover from being tripped over as well.
“What…?” The man reactively asked as he propped himself up on the bed after being woken up by his guest’s surprise, he saw his trick on the floor still working his way off of the leather bound body he had just tripped over, and smiled.
“How? Has that… he?” He was searching for the right words “Has he been there all night?!”
“That? Oh yeah, you didn’t see it last night?”
“It? … No…” His eyes darted back and forth between the leather bound victim and his host, not sure what to make of any of it “We were kind of occupied, you know?”
“Oh I do” said the man sitting up and stretching his arms out wide and displaying his hairy chest and belly “You did very well too by the way.”
He was stunned, not only by having just tripped over someone he never knew was there but also by the fact that the man wasn’t really explaining him, or even acknowledging him. He was also intrigued by just how little the bondage victim seemed to be reacting. Was he even aware of what was happening around him? The trick shifted himself around on the floor and cautiously moved in for a closer examination of the leather bound figure. He felt oddly voyeuristic at observing someone who was apparently helpless and potentially unaware of the act of being observed.
“Is… is he OK in, in all that?”
“Oh completely” replied the man “…haven’t heard a peep.”
He caught himself with a short chuckle as he wasn’t sure if the man was joking or not since the victim was gagged and hooded. Of course he hadn’t heard a peep, but then… the guy should still be able to make some noises even if he couldn’t speak. Right?
“Go ahead…” prompted the man
“What?”
“Touch it, it’s alright. It won’t mind.”
“No…” He felt himself recoil internally, even as the thought of reaching out and touching this alien leather encased… thing raced through his body like a surge of electricity. And then there was the fact that the man kept calling him “it” instead which unnerved him in ways he couldn’t explain yet.
“I… I can?” He finally relented.
“Yes!” The man replied with mock exasperation.
Slowly he reached out, holding his hand which was slightly trembling with excitement, just over the victim’s stomach. He didn’t know if he was imagining it or not but he thought he could feel the victim’s body heat rising up from the leather as he watched it slowly rise and fall with his breathing. Gently he just let his fingertips touch the leather without putting any weight on them before slowly sliding them back and forth. The leather was soft and thoroughly warmed with body heat, it was supple and he could tell it was surprisingly thick as well, it’s texture felt alive underneath his searching fingertips. It wasn’t until he placed his entire palm on the leather encased body that there was a reaction by it with a sharp inhale of air through tiny nose holes which was accompanied by a small wave that rippled through the leather figure along with an incredibly sensual moan.
“See? It likes it.” The man said both in jest and in all seriousness “And it certainly looks like you do too.”
He looked up at the man who in return, nodded his head ever so slightly and casually pointed at his guest’s dick which had become fully erect. He hadn’t even realized he was hard until it was pointed out to him and he felt his face flush bright red with embarrassment. But he didn’t stop, in fact he continued to let his hand gently explore the leather bound body.
He let his fingers drape over the tightly laced ropes and then gently rubbed and massaged where he thought the victim’s nipples might be which produced the desired results. The body shifted and squirmed again, another muffled moan came from somewhere behind the leather and the gag and his breathing through the tiny nose holes became more noticeable.
The trick’s hand slid up to the victim’s neck and caressed and explored the collar of the sack where it was snugly snapped in place before then holding his hand against the side of the victim’s leather encased head. He was surprised with himself when he had the desire to see and touch a leather encased head without all the straps of the gag or the blindfold and hearing protection. He wanted to touch and caress a smooth, featureless leather hood while it was tightly squeezing someone’s head.
The words left his mouth before he even realized what he was saying “Can I try it?”
The man smiled “You want to try that? Have you ever even been tied up or have done anything even close to that?
“Uh, just some rope a few times, like to the bed and stuff. Nothing like this at all and definitely no leather either.”
“Hm, I don’t know…” the man replied, obviously fishing for the trick to say something more “That’s pretty intense, I don’t usually put beginners in a sleep sack for their first real bondage experience.”
“It’s called a sleep sack?”
“Yeah but that can be a little misleading since sleep is more of a suggestion like that than a reality.”
He was pretty sure that he was watching the trick’s cock begin to throb as the conversation continued.
“Just for a little while then?”
“You really want to try that eh?”
“Yes! Uh, please?”
“Oh you are an eager one aren’t you? I knew there was something I liked about you at the bar. But the thing is… I only have that one sleep sack. If I let you have a turn then I have have to end the fun of the current occupant.”
Almost as if on cue the victim in the tight leather sleep sack moaned and squirmed, his head moved back and forth once or twice before he settled back down with only occasional little grunt-like noises accompanying an exhale here and there.
“Oh… yeah. I guess that would’t be fair then would it?” The trick asked sounded obviously dejected.
“Oh don’t give up so easily boy! A lot of things in life will never come your way if you keep giving up so easily. It practically had to beg me for its own turn before I put it in there.”
Knowing there was some kind of possibility, something he could do or say that could get him in that sleep sack gave him hope. He thought about it as his hands continued to rub and explore the victim’s leather encasement. His hand stopped above the victim’s crotch and when he tried to massage it, he found something hard and unyielding underneath the leather which naturally confused him and temporarily derailed his thoughts.
“Um, is he wearing a cup or something?”
“Something like that. Although it’s for more than just protection.”
He offered nothing more about it but the trick continued to explore that as well as the rest of the victim’s immobilized body that seemed to be slowly becoming more aroused or animated by the minute. He suddenly had the urge to fuck the victim, ass or mouth didn’t matter but it gave him an idea.
“So… if I can be in that, then I should have to make it up to him somehow?”
“Mmm… yes. But me too since I get just as much enjoyment out of it being there as it does, probably more actually to be honest.”
The trick’s intrigue kept becoming more intense each time he learned some new detail of this odd arrangement.
“I could give him a blow job…”
“Just the one? That doesn’t seem like a very equitable trade to me for something so intense.”
“How about one before you let him out and one after?”
“After maybe, but before isn’t possible. That ‘cup’ you felt under the leather would prevent that. Although once it's free I’m sure it would positively love to get a blowjob from you. But it still has some time to go before that could happen anyway.”
“How long?
“Mmm… I think you’ll know when or if we get there.”
Now the trick was really confused. Was this guy just having fun with him and playing mind games? Or was he guiding him to find the right answers?
Thinking to himself “So I would owe him something if I get to be put inside that but he’s got more time to spend like this and somehow I would know what that is when we get there?”
“Can I ask how long he’s been like this?”
“You could but that’s more between itself and me at this point. If it wants to, I’ll let it tell you later.”
“Why do you keep calling him it?”
“That’s a bit of a longer conversation that we can have later. Possibly."
The leather mummy was becoming more animated while they spoke but the trick doubted that it could hear them with the hearing protection over his ears, he was probably getting him excited with all the petting the trick had been giving it. The moans were starting to sound less like moans of pleasure and more like moans of… of what… need?
“Let me help you out a bit boy” said the man as he was getting out of bed and pulling on the tight leather pants he had worn the night before and dropped on the floor before they started having sex.
“It’s in there, and having a time of it, for a nice long ride. You want to be in it too but then that means you’re depriving it of its own pleasure and by extension me as well since as I said, I like having a boy in that sleep sack probably more than they like it. So now you have to figure out how to make it up to us both.”
That seemed like an impossible order to fulfill.
“He’s starting to sound like he wants out, couldn’t we just cut his time short?”
“Never. That would be depriving it of the full experience. Bondage isn’t bondage until you want out and it wanted to experience real bondage even though at the moment it is starting to sound like it could use a break. Do you still want to give it a blowjob as compensation for switching places with it?”
“Sure”
“Before or after you’re trussed up just like it is?”
“Hm, you said I should be more fair, so how about both maybe?”
“And what do I get out of this exchange? I was all set to hold him to our arrangement and if I let him out now, then I lose out which doesn’t seem fair now does it?”
The trick thought about it some more. This victim had been lying next to them on the floor all night without ever making a sound, so it couldn’t be all that bad or intense could it?
“What if I stayed in it for the rest of the time he was going to and then when he’s gotten rested up he could have his turn back?” He felt like a little kid and that he was negotiating a ride on a playground. It didn’t sound like much of an offer but what could he offer to these two men whom he didn’t know? One whom he still had yet to actually see.
“That’s not really how this works boy. But I do like your willingness to take over the rest of his time until he’s ready to go back in. That could take a while you know.”
All of a sudden things were sounding much more likely that he was going to get his turn, as long as he didn’t screw it up. How bad could it be? All night on the floor without a sound?
“I think I could handle it, it can’t be too hard can it?”
The man ignored the trick’s question and added “To be fair then, you would also have to take everything it's taking then.”
“What’s that mean?”
“There’s much more going on inside that sleep sack than meets the eye. In order for you to trade places with it fairly, you would need to take everything it’s got going on as well. You’re signing up for the same agreement basically.”
“What all is going on inside there then?”
“Ah, the thrill and fear of the unknown…” he smiled “I can’t tell you as that wouldn’t be fair to it. I didn’t tell it either so the both of you had, or have to take something of a leap of faith. Jumping into the depths of the unknown with both feet. Do you have enough courage and integrity to replace it exactly as it is now without knowing all the details? Without having that sort of control? That’s what you want isn’t it? To not have control?”
The trick suddenly realized that his host was right, he did want to have no control. He wanted this man to be in charge and the thought made his dick bounce and throb so noticeably that even the man saw it and snickered.
“Ok yeah sure” the trick blurted out “Let’s do it. I’ll take his place with the same rules and circumstances as he did.”
“Are you sure boy? That’s a mighty big statement and even though we just met last night, you should know that I will hold you to it, no matter how much you complain.”
The trick seriously doubted that he would complain about something that looked so amazingly intense and besides, everyone talks tough he thought, in the end no one means it really.
“Yep, I’m completely sure. I’ll trade places with him and abide by all the same conditions that he agreed to. I know we just met too but after last night… I think I can trust you.”
“Alright then boy, you have a deal. But before we get started you’ll have to do some preparation.”
“Like what?”
“Well for starters, you’ll have to throughly clean out your ass, all the way up until your gut is completely empty.”
“Um, is that much really necessary?”
“It is when I play and set the rules. Besides, one of the things you’re going to have to take is a good sized butt plug and when I have boys in immobilizing bondage like that I don’t like having to stop just because you have to have a bowel movement.
“I guess that makes sense…”
“Of course it does, and since you haven’t had breakfast yet, it should go a bit easier. We’ll work some breakfast into you somewhere along the line. And while you’re cleaning out I’ll release this one and get everything it’s got going on, ready for you.”
That much was still confusing to the trick as he had no idea what the man might be talking about but by this point he was so horny he would accept just about anything.
He emerged from the bathroom an hour later with a cautious yet excited expression on his face.
“That was a little faster than I would have expected” said the man examining his naked body.
“I had pretty much cleaned myself out before going out last night so there wasn’t a lot to worry about.”
“For the next step I’ll actually leave it for you to decide on. How adventurous are you feeling?”
He thought that the answer should have been obvious by now but the question also made him feel a bit wary.
“Um…”
“Relax boy, it’s nothing scary. You have the option of doing a simple thing that will greatly intensify the entire experience.”
“Ooh, what’s that?”
“We remove all the hair from your body, scalp and everything.”
Then man watched the trick’s eyes become as wide as plates at the suggestion of cutting off his hair.
“I could maybe go from the neck down, but my hair…”
“… is just hair. It’ll grow back.”
“Yeah, I know but still…”
“Well like I said, that one was optional, it isn’t for everyone.”
“Did he do it?” The trick asked gesturing aimlessly for the victim who was nowhere in sight at the moment.
“Oh completely. Every last hair and follicle, smoother than the day it was born. Without the body hair, everything that touches you feels so more more intense. It’s worth experiencing at least once in your life.”
“But what will I tell everyone? And work?”
“For starters, fuck that. Live your life the way you want without worrying about what other people might think. Just tell them you wanted to try something different and then don’t give it any more attention than that.”
“He did it too huh?”
“I guarantee it, you’ll see once I introduce you.”
“Ehhh… OK. Let’s go all the way before I lose my nerve.”
“That’s the spirit!”
As soon as the tick finished shaving his face the man had clippered the trick’s hair down to the skin and was quickly smoothing his scalp with a razor.
“Can I see?”
“Not until you’re all done, I like to see the surprise during the big reveal.”
Once the man had the trick’s scalp perfectly smooth he carefully shaved his eyebrows and had him standing in the shower.
“This cream will dissolve all the rest of the hair over your body, it smells awful but it’s worth tolerating, especially when you see why and how it amps up all the sensation on your skin.”
Fifteen minutes later the trick was still marveling about how the water in the shower and the towel felt as he dried himself off. Even the air felt different somehow, it felt… smooth? Silky? How could everything feel so different just because he was now completely hairless?
The man escorted him back to the bedroom in time to see the previous victim emerge from a walk-in closet. He was moving oddly in ways that the trick couldn’t explain: A little slowly as if in some kind of a fog or just from being exhausted maybe? But sure enough, he had also been shorn completely smooth but he was also sporting some noticeable stubble and regrowth. For a moment the trick thought he was seeing himself in a mirror. Without any hair or even eyebrows, he was stunned to see how much he felt like he looked like this stranger. They were even almost the same height.
“So you’re the one taking my place?” The expression on his face confused the trick as he almost looked relieved. Smiling, but still…
“Yeah I guess so. Nice to meet you, I’m…”
“Irrelevant” the man interrupted “Names are irrelevant right now. Let’s just get you ready, the boy here will help you out too.”
The man took the honor to work the butt plug into the trick’s ass which took several minutes with many breaks to let his ass recover until finally it was in.
“Ohh…” the trick shuddered “That’s amazing but I don’t know how long I could keep it in. I’ve never tried one of these before. Much less anything this big.”
The boy chimed in “Oh you’ll get used to it, trust me.”
The next item gave the victim pause, it was opened and in parts but he could clearly see that it was all designed to go around the crotch.
“Wait, what is that thing?”
“Really?” Asked the man “How could you have been hanging around in leather bars and never seen or heard of a chastity belt?”
“THAT’S a chastity belt?! I’ve seen chastity devices at the bar when someone whips theirs out but those were nothing like this. Those were just like little cages or something…”
“And as such, they’re more or less useless. Effective for some, a masturbation aid for others and actually easy to get out of a lot of the time.” Countered the man “THIS, this means business and unless you can be taken to a hands free orgasm, and sometimes even then, it will deny you that very special pleasure.”
The trick balked even as he was being fitted into it but as his dick was slid into a metal tube and the front half was held in place against his groin he had to admit that while snug, it actually did feel kind of nice. It wasn’t until the back half was locked into place and the butt strap was situated that he started having some second guesses again. The entire device went from feeling snug to fairly tight and cramped, and the butt strap pushed the monstrous butt plug even deeper into his ass and held it so firmly in place that he couldn’t shift it at all. It was a confusing combination of sensations but thankfully it was still enough to override his concerns and keeping his horniness alive and growing.
‘Whoa” the trick said as the black rubber catsuit appeared in front of him “Is that one of those rubber gimp suits?”
“Yes on the rubber and technically no on the gimp suit. Popular culture has coopted the name and a gimp suit is an entirely different thing for another day. Here, the boy pre-lubed it for you.”
The man playfully shook the suit in front of the trick as he thrust it into his hands and he was weirdly aware of the heavy rubbery sound it made, almost more like sheets of metal than rubber. It looked thick and when he had it in his hands, it felt very heavy.
“You were wearing this in there too?” He asked warily while looking at the boy with a kind of disbelief that was part concern and part… awe.
“Yep, everything you’re getting into, was done to me too.” He replied as he began to help the trick into the unfamiliar rubber suit.
The suit was thick, and even though it was rubber, it didn’t want to stretch all that much as his body was slipped inside it. Without the copious lube that the previous occupant had applied to the inside of it, the trick wondered if he would have been able to get it in at all. It had attached feet that created a suction around his own feet almost immediately. The suit was so stiff that if the boy hadn’t been helping him pull it on, the trick probably wouldn’t have been able to do it himself. His hands were pushed through tight cuffs at the wrist and into thick fingerless mitts which were also attached to the suit. There was a hood on the front of it as well which was pulled over his head where a long zipper that spanned his back from shoulder to shoulder was pulled closed.
It was indeed probably the most amazing feeling he had ever experienced in his life. The man was right, every millimeter of his skin felt alive and somehow more able to be even closer to the already tight rubber. It felt silky and it felt tight. Compression squeezed him from every direction and his movements immediately felt limited and restricted by the rubber, pulling against his every effort to move.
The hood had soft plastic lenses over the eyes which allowed him to see even if it was a bit limited and blurry. The only openings were the mouth and two nose holes. He was still exploring his new rubber skin when a leather hood was presented and then pulled over his head as well. He was instructed to hold it in place against his face while the man ensured the nose holes stayed in alignment as he laced on the hood. While his fingerless paws pressed the leather hood against his face the trick was surprised at just how much resistance the rubber suit was putting against him, making it a slowly accumulating strain to keep his arms up to his head. Once satisfied the hood wasn’t going to shift, the man tightened it until it was deliberately too tight and then backed off just enough to not crush the trick’s head but not let the nose holes shift around at all.
The trick was led to the middle of the room where the leather sleep sack was waiting for him. Trying to move inside the thick rubber suit was a challenge but with the way it felt against his hairless body it all synergistically improved the experience, making it incredibly sensual. He was looking forward to taking this ride for which he had signed himself up.
He was helped to step back into the pocket for the feet and as his rubbered arms were being worked into the internal sleeves of the sleep sack, he was about to surrender to all the unexpected sensations when he remembered part of the deal.
“Oh! What about the blowjob I said I’d give him?”
The boy chuckled “Did you promise that to get yourself into this situation?”
“Yyyeahhh… I couldn’t think anything else at the moment.”
“You know what?” The boy started while looking back and forth at the man and the trick as the sack was zipped up to his neck “I’m good actually. I’m just so happy to be out of that damn thing I don’t need a blowjob.”
“Um, OK. That’s not…”
He didn’t get to finish his sentence as the man passed the tube gag in between the two boys and began tightening it in the trick’s mouth.
“I just hope you have better luck than I did and that someone shows up to trade places with you sooner than you did for me.”
Even through eye holes of the leather hood and the smudged and blurry plastic lenses, the boy could still see the surprise on the trick’s eyes. He chuckled again and then looked at the man,
“Are we good now? I can finally leave?”
“Yes, we’re good. I’ll still have to put a hood on you before I take you back to the bar but yeah, you’re free now.”
The trick’s head could barely move but they could still see it moving between the man and the boy as he began to make sounds which were definitely distressed.
“He hasn’t gotten it yet?” The boy asked.
“I think he’s starting to. Why don’t you help me lay him down and I’ll explain it while I’m tightening up the ropes.”
And tighten the ropes he did, the trick began to feel vacuum packed and it became just a little harder to breathe.
“You see boy… when you offered to take this other boy’s place, to take over the time he had left, you also agreed to take on everything he had right? The butt plug, the chastity, the rubber enclosure suit as well as all the leather you were so drawn to. I’m not sure what you thought the rest of the boy’s time might have been but the reality is that the time he had left, was the time until the next boy wanted to take his place.”
He heard the trick choke on the gag and then recover, as his breathing became faster and more erratic.
The man continued “The agreement he had agreed to, was that he would remain just as you are now, until another boy wanted to do the same. Which in this case was you. And now since you’ve agreed to take on all the terms that he did, you will stay just as you are now until I find a new boy to take your place.”
The trick still wasn’t entirely certain he was grasping the reality of his mistake but the panic was already ahead of him as he tried to shout and fight against the unyielding and crushingly tight leather sleep sack with his body compressed inside by a thick and tight rubber enclosure suit. It all only reinforced the fact that he was now truly in bondage, fucked until supposedly some other fool would come along and be so horny as to agree to half-implied terms.
“I know, I know” the man said calmly “It’s a lot to take in and you’re probably asking how you’re supposed to piss like that too aren’t you?”
“Well I wasn’t…” he thought to himself.
“That’s part of what the enclosure suit is for. You can piss yourself all you want without worrying about making a mess. But for now I can see that you still have a lot of anxiety to work through, so why you’re doing that I’m going to take this boy back where I found him. He’s had a very long eleven days and I’m sure he’s eager to get home”.
“Eleven days?!” The thought echoed and clanged around the inside of his skull.
“He was trapped just like this for eleven days before I came along? No way, there’s got to be more to this than that! There had to be breaks right? Someone couldn’t live like this for eleven days non-stop could they?
The man spoke to the freed boy as he laced a leather hood without any eyes over his head “I want to hurry up to drop you off and get back here. This was perfect timing to start my two week stay-cation and I’m not going anywhere for the entire time.”
He emphasized that last part so he could make sure that his new victim could hear it and as his panic roared back, he knew the victim had definitely heard.
He was going to love staying home for two weeks with nothing to do except to enjoy himself and play with his toys.
This story requires just a little bit of explanation. Much of the time when pig writes little stories like this, it only has a general idea of the story which usually is inspired by the picture that comes along with it and then pig lets the story tell itself. And that's how this story started but by the time it was finished, pig realized that the story's twist was inspired by this fine story it had read many years ago. It's one of pig's favorites, in part because even though it's fantasy, it's also totally possible. :-)
So pig just wanted to give proper credit where credit is due. There are also many many more excellent stories on Eckie's site as well so y ou should totally check it out.
And now for the main event...
He laid on his back and enjoyed the morning light that was just starting to make its way through the window while listening to the breathing of the man who had brought him home and had given him ride he wouldn’t soon forget.
He rolled his head to the side to look at the sleeping man and chuckled at the small amount of drool that was staining the pillow beneath his mouth, evidence that most people actually do not look cute or peaceful while sleeping. Regardless though, the man was hot, still hot even in the light of day now that he was getting a better look at him. All too often a trick that he met at a bar the night before who looked hot turned out to be more like “hot enough” for the moment but this man still had it, drooling on the pillow or not.
He wasn’t huge but had rugged features, the kind of hyper masculine look that made him weak in the knees and signified strength and power. At least in his own mind. He knew he was projecting those images onto the men that he thought were attractive but at least he knew better than to hold them to such fantasies. This man though so far, was not only living up to the fantasies but surpassed them if last night was any kind of accurate indicator. He was the one who had started the conversation but it didn’t take long before he felt that he was no longer in control of it and soon after that, the man had assumed control of not only the conversation but of everything they did after that.
It was a bit unusual for him to go after any of “those leather guys” but last night he couldn’t help himself as the man just had some kind of draw to him that pulled him across the bar and soon under the man’s spell. The man was profoundly confident but not arrogant, he wasn’t brash, never claimed to be a master or to be “in charge” but somehow he skillfully managed to get him to surrender his control to the man. Bit by bit without it ever coming across as contrived or acted out, the man had a sense of genuineness that told him he was very much for real even though he didn’t quite have the words or personal experience to define what that feeling of “being real” meant.
By the time they arrived in the man’s bedroom he was practically salivating and drooling, from both his big head and his little one. The man was stripping off their clothes as they passionately kissed and groped each other on their way through the house and into the bedroom, stumbling in the dark and even crashing into things. The trick had a flash of a mental image of make-out scenes in the movies where two people were passionately making out. The moon that night was full and bright and illuminated the bedroom jus enough where they had sex for hours throughout the night.
Perhaps his favorite part of the play was when the man used his strength to wrap himself around his guest’s body and pin him to the bed while they continued to have sex even though it was mostly the trick who was being worked over. It was bondage without the gear and it truly had him hard and dripping. They went at it for hours all while he never once managed to get off the bed as his host somehow managed to control the scene, and him, without it ever being obvious that he was being dominated. But now, hours later and in the growing morning light, he really had to piss.
He took another lustful look at the man before rolling to his side and stepping out of bed only to be tripped after his first step and falling to the floor and on top of something large and partially soft.
“Shit!” He exclaimed as he recovered in surprise and saw that he had tripped over what appeared to be a body in some kind of tight leather sack. The occupant appeared to be gagged with a tube sticking out of the front of it and had sound isolating headphones over his ears. Nowhere was there any skin to be seen, it was all leather and ropes and the occupant was now squirming a bit, possibly trying to recover from being tripped over as well.
“What…?” The man reactively asked as he propped himself up on the bed after being woken up by his guest’s surprise, he saw his trick on the floor still working his way off of the leather bound body he had just tripped over, and smiled.
“How? Has that… he?” He was searching for the right words “Has he been there all night?!”
“That? Oh yeah, you didn’t see it last night?”
“It? … No…” His eyes darted back and forth between the leather bound victim and his host, not sure what to make of any of it “We were kind of occupied, you know?”
“Oh I do” said the man sitting up and stretching his arms out wide and displaying his hairy chest and belly “You did very well too by the way.”
He was stunned, not only by having just tripped over someone he never knew was there but also by the fact that the man wasn’t really explaining him, or even acknowledging him. He was also intrigued by just how little the bondage victim seemed to be reacting. Was he even aware of what was happening around him? The trick shifted himself around on the floor and cautiously moved in for a closer examination of the leather bound figure. He felt oddly voyeuristic at observing someone who was apparently helpless and potentially unaware of the act of being observed.
“Is… is he OK in, in all that?”
“Oh completely” replied the man “…haven’t heard a peep.”
He caught himself with a short chuckle as he wasn’t sure if the man was joking or not since the victim was gagged and hooded. Of course he hadn’t heard a peep, but then… the guy should still be able to make some noises even if he couldn’t speak. Right?
“Go ahead…” prompted the man
“What?”
“Touch it, it’s alright. It won’t mind.”
“No…” He felt himself recoil internally, even as the thought of reaching out and touching this alien leather encased… thing raced through his body like a surge of electricity. And then there was the fact that the man kept calling him “it” instead which unnerved him in ways he couldn’t explain yet.
“I… I can?” He finally relented.
“Yes!” The man replied with mock exasperation.
Slowly he reached out, holding his hand which was slightly trembling with excitement, just over the victim’s stomach. He didn’t know if he was imagining it or not but he thought he could feel the victim’s body heat rising up from the leather as he watched it slowly rise and fall with his breathing. Gently he just let his fingertips touch the leather without putting any weight on them before slowly sliding them back and forth. The leather was soft and thoroughly warmed with body heat, it was supple and he could tell it was surprisingly thick as well, it’s texture felt alive underneath his searching fingertips. It wasn’t until he placed his entire palm on the leather encased body that there was a reaction by it with a sharp inhale of air through tiny nose holes which was accompanied by a small wave that rippled through the leather figure along with an incredibly sensual moan.
“See? It likes it.” The man said both in jest and in all seriousness “And it certainly looks like you do too.”
He looked up at the man who in return, nodded his head ever so slightly and casually pointed at his guest’s dick which had become fully erect. He hadn’t even realized he was hard until it was pointed out to him and he felt his face flush bright red with embarrassment. But he didn’t stop, in fact he continued to let his hand gently explore the leather bound body.
He let his fingers drape over the tightly laced ropes and then gently rubbed and massaged where he thought the victim’s nipples might be which produced the desired results. The body shifted and squirmed again, another muffled moan came from somewhere behind the leather and the gag and his breathing through the tiny nose holes became more noticeable.
The trick’s hand slid up to the victim’s neck and caressed and explored the collar of the sack where it was snugly snapped in place before then holding his hand against the side of the victim’s leather encased head. He was surprised with himself when he had the desire to see and touch a leather encased head without all the straps of the gag or the blindfold and hearing protection. He wanted to touch and caress a smooth, featureless leather hood while it was tightly squeezing someone’s head.
The words left his mouth before he even realized what he was saying “Can I try it?”
The man smiled “You want to try that? Have you ever even been tied up or have done anything even close to that?
“Uh, just some rope a few times, like to the bed and stuff. Nothing like this at all and definitely no leather either.”
“Hm, I don’t know…” the man replied, obviously fishing for the trick to say something more “That’s pretty intense, I don’t usually put beginners in a sleep sack for their first real bondage experience.”
“It’s called a sleep sack?”
“Yeah but that can be a little misleading since sleep is more of a suggestion like that than a reality.”
He was pretty sure that he was watching the trick’s cock begin to throb as the conversation continued.
“Just for a little while then?”
“You really want to try that eh?”
“Yes! Uh, please?”
“Oh you are an eager one aren’t you? I knew there was something I liked about you at the bar. But the thing is… I only have that one sleep sack. If I let you have a turn then I have have to end the fun of the current occupant.”
Almost as if on cue the victim in the tight leather sleep sack moaned and squirmed, his head moved back and forth once or twice before he settled back down with only occasional little grunt-like noises accompanying an exhale here and there.
“Oh… yeah. I guess that would’t be fair then would it?” The trick asked sounded obviously dejected.
“Oh don’t give up so easily boy! A lot of things in life will never come your way if you keep giving up so easily. It practically had to beg me for its own turn before I put it in there.”
Knowing there was some kind of possibility, something he could do or say that could get him in that sleep sack gave him hope. He thought about it as his hands continued to rub and explore the victim’s leather encasement. His hand stopped above the victim’s crotch and when he tried to massage it, he found something hard and unyielding underneath the leather which naturally confused him and temporarily derailed his thoughts.
“Um, is he wearing a cup or something?”
“Something like that. Although it’s for more than just protection.”
He offered nothing more about it but the trick continued to explore that as well as the rest of the victim’s immobilized body that seemed to be slowly becoming more aroused or animated by the minute. He suddenly had the urge to fuck the victim, ass or mouth didn’t matter but it gave him an idea.
“So… if I can be in that, then I should have to make it up to him somehow?”
“Mmm… yes. But me too since I get just as much enjoyment out of it being there as it does, probably more actually to be honest.”
The trick’s intrigue kept becoming more intense each time he learned some new detail of this odd arrangement.
“I could give him a blow job…”
“Just the one? That doesn’t seem like a very equitable trade to me for something so intense.”
“How about one before you let him out and one after?”
“After maybe, but before isn’t possible. That ‘cup’ you felt under the leather would prevent that. Although once it's free I’m sure it would positively love to get a blowjob from you. But it still has some time to go before that could happen anyway.”
“How long?
“Mmm… I think you’ll know when or if we get there.”
Now the trick was really confused. Was this guy just having fun with him and playing mind games? Or was he guiding him to find the right answers?
Thinking to himself “So I would owe him something if I get to be put inside that but he’s got more time to spend like this and somehow I would know what that is when we get there?”
“Can I ask how long he’s been like this?”
“You could but that’s more between itself and me at this point. If it wants to, I’ll let it tell you later.”
“Why do you keep calling him it?”
“That’s a bit of a longer conversation that we can have later. Possibly."
The leather mummy was becoming more animated while they spoke but the trick doubted that it could hear them with the hearing protection over his ears, he was probably getting him excited with all the petting the trick had been giving it. The moans were starting to sound less like moans of pleasure and more like moans of… of what… need?
“Let me help you out a bit boy” said the man as he was getting out of bed and pulling on the tight leather pants he had worn the night before and dropped on the floor before they started having sex.
“It’s in there, and having a time of it, for a nice long ride. You want to be in it too but then that means you’re depriving it of its own pleasure and by extension me as well since as I said, I like having a boy in that sleep sack probably more than they like it. So now you have to figure out how to make it up to us both.”
That seemed like an impossible order to fulfill.
“He’s starting to sound like he wants out, couldn’t we just cut his time short?”
“Never. That would be depriving it of the full experience. Bondage isn’t bondage until you want out and it wanted to experience real bondage even though at the moment it is starting to sound like it could use a break. Do you still want to give it a blowjob as compensation for switching places with it?”
“Sure”
“Before or after you’re trussed up just like it is?”
“Hm, you said I should be more fair, so how about both maybe?”
“And what do I get out of this exchange? I was all set to hold him to our arrangement and if I let him out now, then I lose out which doesn’t seem fair now does it?”
The trick thought about it some more. This victim had been lying next to them on the floor all night without ever making a sound, so it couldn’t be all that bad or intense could it?
“What if I stayed in it for the rest of the time he was going to and then when he’s gotten rested up he could have his turn back?” He felt like a little kid and that he was negotiating a ride on a playground. It didn’t sound like much of an offer but what could he offer to these two men whom he didn’t know? One whom he still had yet to actually see.
“That’s not really how this works boy. But I do like your willingness to take over the rest of his time until he’s ready to go back in. That could take a while you know.”
All of a sudden things were sounding much more likely that he was going to get his turn, as long as he didn’t screw it up. How bad could it be? All night on the floor without a sound?
“I think I could handle it, it can’t be too hard can it?”
The man ignored the trick’s question and added “To be fair then, you would also have to take everything it's taking then.”
“What’s that mean?”
“There’s much more going on inside that sleep sack than meets the eye. In order for you to trade places with it fairly, you would need to take everything it’s got going on as well. You’re signing up for the same agreement basically.”
“What all is going on inside there then?”
“Ah, the thrill and fear of the unknown…” he smiled “I can’t tell you as that wouldn’t be fair to it. I didn’t tell it either so the both of you had, or have to take something of a leap of faith. Jumping into the depths of the unknown with both feet. Do you have enough courage and integrity to replace it exactly as it is now without knowing all the details? Without having that sort of control? That’s what you want isn’t it? To not have control?”
The trick suddenly realized that his host was right, he did want to have no control. He wanted this man to be in charge and the thought made his dick bounce and throb so noticeably that even the man saw it and snickered.
“Ok yeah sure” the trick blurted out “Let’s do it. I’ll take his place with the same rules and circumstances as he did.”
“Are you sure boy? That’s a mighty big statement and even though we just met last night, you should know that I will hold you to it, no matter how much you complain.”
The trick seriously doubted that he would complain about something that looked so amazingly intense and besides, everyone talks tough he thought, in the end no one means it really.
“Yep, I’m completely sure. I’ll trade places with him and abide by all the same conditions that he agreed to. I know we just met too but after last night… I think I can trust you.”
“Alright then boy, you have a deal. But before we get started you’ll have to do some preparation.”
“Like what?”
“Well for starters, you’ll have to throughly clean out your ass, all the way up until your gut is completely empty.”
“Um, is that much really necessary?”
“It is when I play and set the rules. Besides, one of the things you’re going to have to take is a good sized butt plug and when I have boys in immobilizing bondage like that I don’t like having to stop just because you have to have a bowel movement.
“I guess that makes sense…”
“Of course it does, and since you haven’t had breakfast yet, it should go a bit easier. We’ll work some breakfast into you somewhere along the line. And while you’re cleaning out I’ll release this one and get everything it’s got going on, ready for you.”
That much was still confusing to the trick as he had no idea what the man might be talking about but by this point he was so horny he would accept just about anything.
He emerged from the bathroom an hour later with a cautious yet excited expression on his face.
“That was a little faster than I would have expected” said the man examining his naked body.
“I had pretty much cleaned myself out before going out last night so there wasn’t a lot to worry about.”
“For the next step I’ll actually leave it for you to decide on. How adventurous are you feeling?”
He thought that the answer should have been obvious by now but the question also made him feel a bit wary.
“Um…”
“Relax boy, it’s nothing scary. You have the option of doing a simple thing that will greatly intensify the entire experience.”
“Ooh, what’s that?”
“We remove all the hair from your body, scalp and everything.”
Then man watched the trick’s eyes become as wide as plates at the suggestion of cutting off his hair.
“I could maybe go from the neck down, but my hair…”
“… is just hair. It’ll grow back.”
“Yeah, I know but still…”
“Well like I said, that one was optional, it isn’t for everyone.”
“Did he do it?” The trick asked gesturing aimlessly for the victim who was nowhere in sight at the moment.
“Oh completely. Every last hair and follicle, smoother than the day it was born. Without the body hair, everything that touches you feels so more more intense. It’s worth experiencing at least once in your life.”
“But what will I tell everyone? And work?”
“For starters, fuck that. Live your life the way you want without worrying about what other people might think. Just tell them you wanted to try something different and then don’t give it any more attention than that.”
“He did it too huh?”
“I guarantee it, you’ll see once I introduce you.”
“Ehhh… OK. Let’s go all the way before I lose my nerve.”
“That’s the spirit!”
As soon as the tick finished shaving his face the man had clippered the trick’s hair down to the skin and was quickly smoothing his scalp with a razor.
“Can I see?”
“Not until you’re all done, I like to see the surprise during the big reveal.”
Once the man had the trick’s scalp perfectly smooth he carefully shaved his eyebrows and had him standing in the shower.
“This cream will dissolve all the rest of the hair over your body, it smells awful but it’s worth tolerating, especially when you see why and how it amps up all the sensation on your skin.”
Fifteen minutes later the trick was still marveling about how the water in the shower and the towel felt as he dried himself off. Even the air felt different somehow, it felt… smooth? Silky? How could everything feel so different just because he was now completely hairless?
The man escorted him back to the bedroom in time to see the previous victim emerge from a walk-in closet. He was moving oddly in ways that the trick couldn’t explain: A little slowly as if in some kind of a fog or just from being exhausted maybe? But sure enough, he had also been shorn completely smooth but he was also sporting some noticeable stubble and regrowth. For a moment the trick thought he was seeing himself in a mirror. Without any hair or even eyebrows, he was stunned to see how much he felt like he looked like this stranger. They were even almost the same height.
“So you’re the one taking my place?” The expression on his face confused the trick as he almost looked relieved. Smiling, but still…
“Yeah I guess so. Nice to meet you, I’m…”
“Irrelevant” the man interrupted “Names are irrelevant right now. Let’s just get you ready, the boy here will help you out too.”
The man took the honor to work the butt plug into the trick’s ass which took several minutes with many breaks to let his ass recover until finally it was in.
“Ohh…” the trick shuddered “That’s amazing but I don’t know how long I could keep it in. I’ve never tried one of these before. Much less anything this big.”
The boy chimed in “Oh you’ll get used to it, trust me.”
The next item gave the victim pause, it was opened and in parts but he could clearly see that it was all designed to go around the crotch.
“Wait, what is that thing?”
“Really?” Asked the man “How could you have been hanging around in leather bars and never seen or heard of a chastity belt?”
“THAT’S a chastity belt?! I’ve seen chastity devices at the bar when someone whips theirs out but those were nothing like this. Those were just like little cages or something…”
“And as such, they’re more or less useless. Effective for some, a masturbation aid for others and actually easy to get out of a lot of the time.” Countered the man “THIS, this means business and unless you can be taken to a hands free orgasm, and sometimes even then, it will deny you that very special pleasure.”
The trick balked even as he was being fitted into it but as his dick was slid into a metal tube and the front half was held in place against his groin he had to admit that while snug, it actually did feel kind of nice. It wasn’t until the back half was locked into place and the butt strap was situated that he started having some second guesses again. The entire device went from feeling snug to fairly tight and cramped, and the butt strap pushed the monstrous butt plug even deeper into his ass and held it so firmly in place that he couldn’t shift it at all. It was a confusing combination of sensations but thankfully it was still enough to override his concerns and keeping his horniness alive and growing.
‘Whoa” the trick said as the black rubber catsuit appeared in front of him “Is that one of those rubber gimp suits?”
“Yes on the rubber and technically no on the gimp suit. Popular culture has coopted the name and a gimp suit is an entirely different thing for another day. Here, the boy pre-lubed it for you.”
The man playfully shook the suit in front of the trick as he thrust it into his hands and he was weirdly aware of the heavy rubbery sound it made, almost more like sheets of metal than rubber. It looked thick and when he had it in his hands, it felt very heavy.
“You were wearing this in there too?” He asked warily while looking at the boy with a kind of disbelief that was part concern and part… awe.
“Yep, everything you’re getting into, was done to me too.” He replied as he began to help the trick into the unfamiliar rubber suit.
The suit was thick, and even though it was rubber, it didn’t want to stretch all that much as his body was slipped inside it. Without the copious lube that the previous occupant had applied to the inside of it, the trick wondered if he would have been able to get it in at all. It had attached feet that created a suction around his own feet almost immediately. The suit was so stiff that if the boy hadn’t been helping him pull it on, the trick probably wouldn’t have been able to do it himself. His hands were pushed through tight cuffs at the wrist and into thick fingerless mitts which were also attached to the suit. There was a hood on the front of it as well which was pulled over his head where a long zipper that spanned his back from shoulder to shoulder was pulled closed.
It was indeed probably the most amazing feeling he had ever experienced in his life. The man was right, every millimeter of his skin felt alive and somehow more able to be even closer to the already tight rubber. It felt silky and it felt tight. Compression squeezed him from every direction and his movements immediately felt limited and restricted by the rubber, pulling against his every effort to move.
The hood had soft plastic lenses over the eyes which allowed him to see even if it was a bit limited and blurry. The only openings were the mouth and two nose holes. He was still exploring his new rubber skin when a leather hood was presented and then pulled over his head as well. He was instructed to hold it in place against his face while the man ensured the nose holes stayed in alignment as he laced on the hood. While his fingerless paws pressed the leather hood against his face the trick was surprised at just how much resistance the rubber suit was putting against him, making it a slowly accumulating strain to keep his arms up to his head. Once satisfied the hood wasn’t going to shift, the man tightened it until it was deliberately too tight and then backed off just enough to not crush the trick’s head but not let the nose holes shift around at all.
The trick was led to the middle of the room where the leather sleep sack was waiting for him. Trying to move inside the thick rubber suit was a challenge but with the way it felt against his hairless body it all synergistically improved the experience, making it incredibly sensual. He was looking forward to taking this ride for which he had signed himself up.
He was helped to step back into the pocket for the feet and as his rubbered arms were being worked into the internal sleeves of the sleep sack, he was about to surrender to all the unexpected sensations when he remembered part of the deal.
“Oh! What about the blowjob I said I’d give him?”
The boy chuckled “Did you promise that to get yourself into this situation?”
“Yyyeahhh… I couldn’t think anything else at the moment.”
“You know what?” The boy started while looking back and forth at the man and the trick as the sack was zipped up to his neck “I’m good actually. I’m just so happy to be out of that damn thing I don’t need a blowjob.”
“Um, OK. That’s not…”
He didn’t get to finish his sentence as the man passed the tube gag in between the two boys and began tightening it in the trick’s mouth.
“I just hope you have better luck than I did and that someone shows up to trade places with you sooner than you did for me.”
Even through eye holes of the leather hood and the smudged and blurry plastic lenses, the boy could still see the surprise on the trick’s eyes. He chuckled again and then looked at the man,
“Are we good now? I can finally leave?”
“Yes, we’re good. I’ll still have to put a hood on you before I take you back to the bar but yeah, you’re free now.”
The trick’s head could barely move but they could still see it moving between the man and the boy as he began to make sounds which were definitely distressed.
“He hasn’t gotten it yet?” The boy asked.
“I think he’s starting to. Why don’t you help me lay him down and I’ll explain it while I’m tightening up the ropes.”
And tighten the ropes he did, the trick began to feel vacuum packed and it became just a little harder to breathe.
“You see boy… when you offered to take this other boy’s place, to take over the time he had left, you also agreed to take on everything he had right? The butt plug, the chastity, the rubber enclosure suit as well as all the leather you were so drawn to. I’m not sure what you thought the rest of the boy’s time might have been but the reality is that the time he had left, was the time until the next boy wanted to take his place.”
He heard the trick choke on the gag and then recover, as his breathing became faster and more erratic.
The man continued “The agreement he had agreed to, was that he would remain just as you are now, until another boy wanted to do the same. Which in this case was you. And now since you’ve agreed to take on all the terms that he did, you will stay just as you are now until I find a new boy to take your place.”
The trick still wasn’t entirely certain he was grasping the reality of his mistake but the panic was already ahead of him as he tried to shout and fight against the unyielding and crushingly tight leather sleep sack with his body compressed inside by a thick and tight rubber enclosure suit. It all only reinforced the fact that he was now truly in bondage, fucked until supposedly some other fool would come along and be so horny as to agree to half-implied terms.
“I know, I know” the man said calmly “It’s a lot to take in and you’re probably asking how you’re supposed to piss like that too aren’t you?”
“Well I wasn’t…” he thought to himself.
“That’s part of what the enclosure suit is for. You can piss yourself all you want without worrying about making a mess. But for now I can see that you still have a lot of anxiety to work through, so why you’re doing that I’m going to take this boy back where I found him. He’s had a very long eleven days and I’m sure he’s eager to get home”.
“Eleven days?!” The thought echoed and clanged around the inside of his skull.
“He was trapped just like this for eleven days before I came along? No way, there’s got to be more to this than that! There had to be breaks right? Someone couldn’t live like this for eleven days non-stop could they?
The man spoke to the freed boy as he laced a leather hood without any eyes over his head “I want to hurry up to drop you off and get back here. This was perfect timing to start my two week stay-cation and I’m not going anywhere for the entire time.”
He emphasized that last part so he could make sure that his new victim could hear it and as his panic roared back, he knew the victim had definitely heard.
He was going to love staying home for two weeks with nothing to do except to enjoy himself and play with his toys.
