Skip to main content

Forcefeed Faggot Slave Part 1-5


Force feed Faggot Slave part 1

The following is fictional. This toilet is very eager to hear from anyone who enjoyed this story, but ESPECIALLY from Masters!

*Forcefeed Faggot Slave*

This faggot's true life began when it received Master's first email. It would check email (toiletfag@mail.com) at least twice a day, hoping and praying to be contacted by the Master who would fulfill its true purpose. Total, unlimited forced toilet slavery. It was born to become this thing. I had always known that this is what I needed, what I deserved. It was an "I" then, now finally, this faggot will always be "it."

My fag cock immediately became hard when I saw the subject of the email. It read, "Open immediately toilet faggot." Somehow I knew this was The One. My hands shook as I obeyed my first order and opened the email. All it said was, "Do you really want this? Answer immediately. This will be the only permission you will give."

I hesitated for just a minute. I was terrified, but knew that I needed this. I had always known that I was a toilet, that I was born to give myself to the cruelest, the most extreme Shit Master I could find. I knew that Whoever He was, this Master must have seen my many posts, stories, and toilet profiles. Up until then I had managed to be a toilet for men whenever possible, but the tone of this email told me that Master knew what I was truly seeking. I had no choice. I sent my reply without another thought: "Yes Master, this is what it really wants."

I began to agonize over the decision. What had I done? When would I know what I had done? Seconds later three emails arrived, numbered 1, 2, and 3. I opened them in order. The first said simply, "strip, get down on your knees, and think about what you have done. Open email number two in ten minutes." I obeyed, harder than I had ever been in my life, and got down on my knees in front of the computer. I did not touch myself because I had not been told to. The whole time I was harder than I had ever been and it was the longest ten minutes of my life up until that point. Finally the hands of the clock said that I had been waiting ten minutes and I got up to check the next email.

Email number two read: "There is no turning back now faggot. It has given me permission and its new life begins today. One week from today it will be totally imprisoned, and every sick thing it has ever written about or desired will be forced upon it, day in and day out, for the rest of its long, disgusting life. Tell me if you understand and then read the next email." I replied, "Yes Master, thank You Master," and opened the third letter. It contained instructions on how to settle all of my non-toilet affairs so that it could disappear and become a total toilet. Everything could be taken care of from my computer. I was to begin immediately, starting by burning all of my clothes. After that I was to follow many more steps, all in order. Finally, I was to not touch myself, even when urinating, or eat anything for the next forty eight hours. At that point Master would arrive and take me to my toilet prison. "Yes Master, thank You Master," I replied. His only response was, "Good toilet. I'll be seeing it soon."

The next two days went by in a haze of terrified lust. All I could do what think about what I had committed myself to and fill the hours with all of Master's instructions to prepare for its new life. Most of the time I was painfully erect and I hardly noticed the hunger at all after the first day. I barely slept at all the first night, going over and over the possibilities in my mind. Before I knew it, the second day was mostly gone and Master's arrival was only a few hours away. I knew there was no turning back, and even if there was, I wouldn't have taken it. This was what I had dreamed of my whole life. One hour before the deadline, my phone rang and I nearly fainted. "H-hello Master?" I answered.
"It is time faggot." Master had a gruff, deep voice. "Unlock your door and get on your knees facing away from the door. I'll be there in ten minutes." Abruptly he hung up. As he had instructed previously I put my phone in a pile with my identification by the door. I got on my knees and waited.

I breathed in sharply as the door opened behind me and suppressed the urge to make any sound. The ground vibrated with Master's heavy footsteps and I could tell that he was a large man. I couldn't stop myself from trembling as He tied a blindfold tightly around my eyes. I opened my mouth willingly as He fastened a gag to my head. The gag itself was rubber and I could tell immediately that it was shaped like a cock as it filled my mouth and pushed my tongue down. I moaned softly but Master heard it and chuckled. "I see your faggot cock is hard, toilet. Enjoy that while you can." He easily picked me up, slinging me over His shoulder and carried me outside. I heard a door open and he strapped my tightly down in what I assumed was the back of a truck or van. I heard, and then smelled Master light a cigar, after which he hocked and spat a thick, warm loogie straight onto my face. As it dripped down my face he said, "The next part is real easy toilet. All you have to do is lay there and think about what's coming. In a few hours we'll be at your new home and your real life can begin. Are you happy faggot?" I nodded. "Are you scared?" I nodded again. "Good." He laughed and slammed the door shut.

I have no idea how long we traveled, but after a while time lost all meaning. For all I knew, we could have been driving straight, or in circles. Finally I could feel the vehicle slow to a stop. My heart was beating fast in my chest as Master cut the engine and I could hear His footsteps approaching the back. The door opened. Before unfastening my restraints He hocked a loogie on my still hard cock and another on my face for good measure. He hauled me out and placed me on my feet. My knees were weak and I nearly collapsed, but his rough, calloused hands grabbed my shoulders and kept me from falling on my face. "There's a dolly behind you toilet. Back onto it slowly." I took a few shuffling steps until I felt the flat metal under my feet and then stood still, arms at my sides. He secured me to the dolly with thick leather straps, including one around my forehead so that I couldn't move at all, and then tipped the dolly back and wheeled me forward.

I could tell as soon as I was inside. The temperature was noticeably warmer and I could distinctly smell piss, shit, and sweat. If it wasn't for the also pervasive smell of cigars, it would smell like a men's locker room with clogged toilets. I was breathing very fast now, my heart beating like crazy. Master noticed. "That's right faggot. This is really happening." A deadbolt behind me slammed shut and Master said, "Now don't go anywhere," as I heard him light another cigar.

After a few minutes like this I heard master approach from behind. "Close your eyes and keep them shut tight until I tell you to open them." Of course I obeyed as He undid my blindfold. "Its time for the guided tour of your new life toilet. Now open your eyes." The light was dim, but I could see clearly having been blindfolded for so long. The first thing I saw was my new Shit Master and God. He was huge, at least six foot three, dwarfing my small frame. He was naked except for a filthy, stained jockstrap which couldn't contain his thick uncut cock. It was only semi hard, but several inches were poking out and pressed against His hairy thigh. His whole body was hairy, but especially the thick trail at the center of His gut reaching down into His jock. And what a gut! At some point in the past He had been a power lifter and it still showed in His arms, chest, and legs, but now He had a huge gut hanging down over the band of His jockstrap. "I can tell you like what you see faggot." He said, and gestured at my erection with the thick, black, stinking cigar in His right hand. His Head was shaved, He had a large, flat nose, and a thick mustache. Gazing up at Him, Master looked more like an ogre than a Man.

Gesturing to his right I saw a table with a black tarp covering it. Master removed the tarp with a flourish and the smell immediately dominated the room. My eyes grew wide. The table was covered with plates and bowls, all of them heaped to over flowing with Man Shit of every consistency, but mostly thick, hard logs. Draped over the shit piles at random intervals were about a dozen extra large condoms, tied off and filled near to bursting with several loads of cum in each. "You see we've both been preparing a long time for this day faggot. You wouldn't believe how much of my Shit, Piss, Cum, Snot and other waste I've been saving and preserving for you. Not just mine either!" He laughed and blew a thick cloud of cigar smoke into my face. "But you'll learn all about that soon enough. For now I just want you to take a good hard look at what's on this table while you listen carefully to what I'm about to say." He walked behind me and pushed the dolly right up to the edge of the table which was now at level with my chest. The stench was incredible. All I could move was my eyes, but I couldn't take them off of the disgusting collection arrayed in front of me. Master then got very close behind me. I could feel the length of his cock press against my left ass cheek and thigh as he whispered. "Of course I know a faggot like you could eat that all day ever day if I let you keep that erection. You'd gladly do that willingly wouldn't you slave?" I nodded. Of course. "But we don't want that. I need a force-feed toilet, and you need to be force-fed. Which is why after this tour is over you will NEVER be allowed to have an erection again." I couldn't help myself and moaned through the dildo-gag, my cock dripping pre-cum. "That's right faggot, this is your last erection so enjoy it. After this tour you will be kept in constant chastity or be fed anti-priapetics when I'm feeling mean. Now, I know you're grateful. For now you can just whimper when you want to say 'thank you.'" I let out a pathetic whimper. "You're welcome faggot. Now, on with the tour, there's lots more to see and you must be getting pretty hungry after two days with no food." He chuckled, put the cigar butt out in one of the piles of shit in front of me, and lit up a new one, eager to continue . . .


Forcefed Faggot Slave Pt. 2

Strapped to the dolly, unable to move any part of my body except for my eyes, and knowing full well that there was no turning back, this faggot was terrified, but also thrilled beyond words to be shown the rest of what Master had planned for its lifetime of toilet bondage. It was harder than it had ever imagined being, and the knowledge that this would be its last erection amplified the state of total submissive lust. Master turned the dolly around and it was now facing a blank screen on the wall. Behind my back the smell of Master's saved Shit, piled high on the table filled the room and overwhelmed my senses. Master's semi-rigid monster cock still pressed against my left ass cheek and down onto my thigh.

Master moved in front of me, in one hand was a remote. He clenched the thick cigar between His teeth and began to slowly stroke his hardening cock with his other hand. There was a "click and the screen in front of me lit up with an image: It was an elevated forty gallon tank. A clear plastic tube hanging from the tank ended with a mouthpiece and thick leather straps. Beneath the tube was a leather bag attached firmly to the concrete floor.
"Take a good look faggot. Whenever you are not being used you will typically be attached to this or other continuous feeding tanks. Every day the tank will be refilled to the brim with the Man Shit you've been so desperately seeking. It's gravity fed, so your mouth will always be full. When left alone in this state, it is up to you how much you swallow, BUT when I come for you I'll check the levels. If I don't think you've swallowed enough . . ."

"Click" - the screen changed, showing a pen with three male pittbulls and a huge male Mastiff.

"If you haven't swallowed enough . . . well let's just say that you can expect to be force fed a lot of dogshit from here on out!"
I moaned and stared at Master with a strange combination of desperation and gratitude. Master's cock was now fully erect at the thought of forcing this faggot to eat dogshit every day. As he gently stroked his huge cock I stared and whimpered as the thick, drooping foreskin slid back to reveal a thick layer of smegma coating the entire head. My eyes grew wide and Master laughed.

"Click" the screen changed again, showing a quickly changing montage featuring buckets and barrels of saved shit, cum, piss, even a shelf filled with transparents jugs, all clearly filled with snot and phleg. A large tupperware flashed across the screen. It looked like it was filled with cheese. "Smegma" was written on the side.

"You see faggot, you aren't the only one who has spent years preparing for this moment. I first knew that you would be mine forever several years ago, and I've been saving up materials ever since." Master pressed a button and the slideshow paused on an image of a claw foot bathtub filled to overflowing with liquid shit. Brown lines ran down the side where it had begun to slop over. Several thick turds floated on the surface. Master took a puff of his cigar and blew it in my face as he approached. He began to undo the straps of my ballgag and pulled it out without ceremony. A solid stream of drool trickled out of my mouth and onto my chest.

"Now, this is the last time you will get to speak for several weeks. So tell me what you think, and make it good. Is this your dream come true?"

I was shaking all over, and Master could hear the tremble in my voice as I replied: "Oh god. Th-thank you Master!" Tears filled my eyes and streamed down my face as I continued. "This is what it was born to be Master. Thank You so much. Please, please never release me!"

Master came back from behind me and strapped in a new gag. This one with a bar. I knew right away what it was, so stuck my tongue out as far as it would go. The bar secured my tongue forcing it to stay lolling and extended outside of my mouth. The ring kept my mouth open painfully wide.

"Never release you? That, faggot, is a fucking guarantee. I'll do you one better though. I promise to take this to levels even a sick faggot like you never dreamed of."

He hocked a deep loogie and spit it perfectly onto the flat of my tongue.

"That's the only taste of me you'll ever get while that faggot cock is hard. Now . . ." He pinched my chin between His thumb and forfingers and tilted my face up to look Him in the eyes. "Now, lets get rid of that erection. Times up. I hope you enjoyed it. Your real life starts now . . . "


Forcefeed Faggot slave pt. 3



Master had brought this faggot to the absolute brink. It could smell shit and piss with every breath, there was no denying
the reality of its situation. Strapped to the dolly, unable to move any part of its body but its eyes, Master's thick, salty
phlegm sat on its tongue - the greatest gift it had ever recieved. The smells, the total restraint, the things Master had
said and shown it, but most importantly the knowledge that this WOULD HAPPEN, this WAS HAPPENING! Master would have no mercy and there was no turning back - all these things had brought this toilet to the very edge of orgasm. It was no coincidence that the moment Master decided it was time to forbid it erections for the rest of its life was the exact moment it experienced the greatest sexual excitement of its faggot life.

"Are you ready Slave? Try to answer." Master said this and took a long draw from his cigar, blowing the smoke in my face as he pulled his thick cock, now fully erect out of His jockstrap and slowly stroked.

"Yes Master" I could hardly be understood. The bar gag restrained my tongue, pressing it down and extended flat.

Master always knows what it needs, so He said, "I want you to ask me for it faggot."

It was shaking. Both terrified and aroused beyond anything it could have imagined before. Its heart was beating a mile a minute, visible against its slim chest.

"Please Master! Stop it from being erect" My words were a garbled mess, but Master understood.

"And when should I let you experience a full erection, or sexual release again?"

"Never! Please Master!" I moaned. Tears were streaming down my face.

"Good faggot. Don't worry, I always keep my promises."

Master walked behind this slave, and its cock jumped when it felt Master's big, rough hand against its exposed ass on the back
of the dolly. Master quickly applied a topical anesthetic to its fag hole. This was because He knew that it would surely cum if it felt the enema tube going in.

As the enema flushed it out, something Master had added began to burn painfully. Its dicklet immediately began to droop the pain was so intense. This went on for a few seconds, but the loss of its erection wasn't fast enough for Master so He gave it several hard, sharp slaps in the balls to speed things up. It shrieked from the pain. Master let the slow enema continue to fill it up and briefly left its line of sight. When it could see Him again its final permitted erection had faded completely.

Master worked quickly, attatching some sort of chastity device. Only after it heard the lock click in place did Master begin to explain the function. It was studded on the outside with nobs. the inside was lined with dull spikes. Master could turn the nobs extending or retracting spikes. Its cock was flacid now, but it could feel the tips of the spikes against the underside of its now useless penis.

Master pulled the tube out. The enema was finished, and its intestine was painfully full of burning fluid. It knew better than to release though, and sure enough Master then inserted a thick, cock tip plug into its tight hole.

Master briefly left its sight again. He put a black cloth hood over its head and tipped the dolly back. Master pushed it forward in silence. All it could hear was its breath under the hood. Eventually we came to a set of stairs. With each step Master pushed the dolly down, its cock painfully bumped against the spikes in its chastity. Its guts churned painfully around the plug.

Finally we stopped and Master removed the hood with a flourish, grinning at its reaction. We were in the room from the slideshow. The floors were all tile and the walls were covered in soundproofing foam. In the center of the room was the tank full of shit slurry that Master had shown it. Tube hanging down. Beneath it a series of thick leather straps bolted to the floor. Three cameras on tripods pointed down at the spot where Master would secure His slave. Another camera was attached to the far corner of the room, the green light indicating that it was turned on. To my left was a service elevator with a heavy security grate. Its interior lit by a red bulb. To the right was the bathtub that Master had shown it, full to the brim with liquid shit. It was so thick that The dozen solid logs of shit Master had placed on top didn't sink. Off to the side were three plastic barrels, one labeled "LoGS," one labeled "PISS", and one labelled "SLURRY". It couldn't see anything behind it, but heard Master shut the door at the base of the stairs, followed by a loud click as He locked the door.

"Alright faggot. The moment you've been waiting for your whole pathetic life is here. Master is going to start you off slowly. Thirty minutes of forced feeding. That's not much is it? And if you do a good job Master will reward you with thirty more minutes. If at any
point you do a bad job you get The Tank. I suggest you try your hardest. You may have noticed, this is all being recorded, so do your best."

Master looked into my eyes, drinking in the fear and total submission. He slowly walked to the bathtub of shit. He picked up and put on two heavy duty brown leather work gloves and began to poke at the logs of shit floating on top of the thickened slurry. Finally He came to a decision and picked up a large, thick log. He submerged it in the slurry and walked back towards His faggot with deliberate slowness. As he came towards it the log dripped, spattering the white tile with liquid Shit. Master stopped in front of this slave. Its eyes were glued to the log in His hand, dripping steadily onto the floor in front of it. Master moved closer and the smell became almost unbearable. Despite the horror and disgust my faggot cock twitched in its prison, seeing this Superior Man, this Master who now owned it totally holding its future in His hand. Its useless cock tried to spring to life but was immediately stopped by the spikes wilting pathetically. Master heard it whimper in pain and frustration and He smiled, knowing exactly what had happened.

Master moved his arm forward, the dripping turd now half an inch from its suppressed, extended tongue and wide open mouth.

"Here's a little reward for being so good faggot" he said as he slid the log in, making sure to slide the whole thing along my tongue slowly, starting tip to tip. All it could taste at this point was the slurry covering the log, it was aged, and acrid. The most disgusting thing it had ever tasted. As Master pushed the log in to its base the tip of the log reached the back of its throat causing it to briefly gag. It suppressed the gag and looked into Master's eyes, fearful that He would be displeased.

"Don't worry shit slave. Master likes it when you gag, especially when you do your best to resist. And you'd better do your best, because anytime you puke I'll switch to dog shit. And you don't want that . . . yet!" He laughed and reached down, tightening the screws on my chastity and elongating all of the spikes so that even flacid, the pressed painfully against my toilet cock.

"That should motivate you not to get hard faggot. After all, we don't want you enjoying yourself do we? Blink once if you agree."

It blinked once, flushing the tears that had been welling up in its eyes.

"Mmm. Master loves it when you cry faggot. I'll be gone for a bit to get my supplies and then we'll begin in earnest. You spend that time thinking about what and where you are now. Try not to enjoy that turd too much while I'm gone! Don't you worry toilet, I'll be back soon."

-To be continued.


Forcefed Faggot Slave pt. 4


This faggot was trapped, totally immobile, strapped to the dolly. Its mouth was stuffed with a thick Man Log. The effect of the dental gag was that the log pressed down along the whole length of its faggot tongue, reaching all the way to the back of its throat.
Master had left it alone with the instructions to think about where it was, what it was, and what was coming. Most importantly, it was obvious that Master wanted it to focus on one fact in particular:

This was just the beginning. This would never stop. This was its new life.

In truth there was no way this faggot could possibly think of anything else. The smell of shit was totally pervasive. Its mouth was stuffed so it had to breath through its nose. With every inhalation, the firm log in its mouth would bump against the back of its throat, and tickle its gag reflex. This would cause it to retch. It would then suppress the gag and the tears that had been welling up would stream down its pathetic face. A quick glance around confirmed that all of this was being recorded.

It realized, shamefully, that it was focusing too much on the shit torture and began to think about the things that Master had ordered. Even now, it realized, all that mattered was pleasing Master and keeping Him pleased. Forever. With this realization it began to accept the cycle of inhaling, gagging, and suppressing the gag reflex. It stopped trying to resist gagging. After all, Master said He wanted me(it) to gag.

Yes. Master was right of course. This is what it had asked for, desperately begged for. From the moment it began communication with Master, it had made things clear. This is the kind of slavery it was born for, that it had been seeking its entire faggot life.
And now Master owned it. Completely. HE would make sure that there was no release, no mercy. This faggot would finally get what it deserved, what it knew it was born for, all day. Every day.

That thought was punctuated by the taste of the log pressed against its (my) tongue. It finally began to weep in earnest, tears pouring down its cheeks. The fear and gratitude had overcome it beyond endurance. It was one step closer to being totally subhuman. My sobs and gagging became indistinguishable as the cameras continued recording everything.

It waited for what seemed like a lifetime. It got its sobbing under control but tears continued streaming down its face. It began to gag less frequently. But every time my eyes would stray to the tank of shit, with its feeder tube and restraints, or to the
clawfoot bathtub brimming over with liquid Shit, the reality of the situation would return and it would start to gag again.Finally there was a deep "clank" and the light above the service elevator came on.

The elevator probably took only five seconds to arrive, but every second was agony. Finally the doors opened and it stared wide eyed at the red-lit interior of the lift.

Master stood tall, intentionally giving this faggot a full minute to take in the sight of The Man who now owned me body and soul. The Man who in a few short moments would begin to forcefeed it, and who would never, ever stop.
He was now totally naked except for the brown leather work gloves He had used to fish out the log that was still filling my mouth. He stood with His hands on His hips, His huge hairy gut thrust forward. His cock was now fully erect, its thick foreskin only slightly
retracted. He took one hand off His hips and, removing the cigar from his mouth, exhaled a thick cloud of noxious smoke in my direction.

"I've been watching you while I was getting ready faggot. The cameras don't just record, they let me watch you at all times. As you can see . . . " He gave his cock one long, slow stroke, pulling the foreskin back. " . . . I'm very pleased with what I saw. Does it make you happy to please me faggot?"

"Yyeth Mathterr!" it gurgled its response around the log of shit.

"Good Toilet."

He turned around and with one large hand grapped the table, slowly dragging it towards me. This toilet could see that it was still heaped with piles of shit, Mostly logs. The shit towards the bottom of the piles had become softer with firmer logs piled haphazardly
on top. The image of that table had been burned into this faggot's brain from the first
viewing, so i(it) could immediately see that about half a dozen new logs had been added to the already large piles. Most of them were thick as my wrist. One thick log topped the central pile, glistening and steaming. Master smiled, following his toilet's gaze.

"I'm glad you've noticed faggot. Decided to top things off with some fresh shit. I picked out the thickest and firmest logs from the new stuff. That one on the top is still warm, fresh out the oven."

This slave's eyes grew wide, staring at Master's fresh log as he pulled the table to a stop three inches in front of its face. The table was tall, ensuring perfect eye level with the mounds of shit and tied off, full-to-bursting condoms draped randomly across the turds. The smell and the sight hit me full force and it barely choked back a gag.

"I thought you'd appreciate that," He said and walked behing me. When he came back into my field of vision he was holding a thick, eighteen inch black dildo. The floppy kind with a handle at the base.

"That's in case you need any help swallowing faggot. Don't worry. Master knows that it will try its hardest! Now. It has permission to swallow that appetizer so that we can get started."

The turd in its mouth had mostly become mush. I(it) realized then that it would be forced to continue with the dental gag in place. Because my tongue was suppressed it began to force the shit against the back and roof of its mouth, swallowing as shit reached its throat. Surprisingly this did not cause it to gag, and soon its mouth was empty. It realized that its mouth and tongue were coated in shit. The taste and smell were becoming so present that its disgust was fading.

"What a good toilet! You swallowed that right down without gagging. Bet you're getting used to that taste. Well," he looked into my faggot eyes, "we can't have that now can we? You need a palate cleanser!"

Master grapped two condoms from the table, one in each had then held them in front of my face. One was full of thick cum. The other sloshed in His Hand, full of dark, yellow piss.

"One of these will go in your ass, the other it'll get to rinse its mouth with. As a special treat, I'll let you choose. Now tell your Master, which does it want in its mouth?"

It let out an involuntary whimper of gratitude. At this stage, any gesture of kindness seemed like an amazing gift. All it could think about was getting the taste of shit out of its mouth. Washing the filth from its tongue. It had already completely forgotten that the real reason behind Master's "gift" was to reset its taste buds in order to make the coming Shit Torture that much more disgusting.

There was no choice in its mind. "Pleeath Mathterr, The cuuu!"

"I knew a faggot like you would choose the cum! Sorry, but that was never going to happen."

He put the condoms back on the table, and reaching behind this slave, pulled the plug out of its hole. It had completely forgotten about the painful enema, but now felt a brief sense of relief as the liquid poured out and swirled down the drain a few feet away.

"Now. If the slave does a good job.," master picked up the condom full of piss, "I'll reward you at the end and fill your faggot asshole with three condom loads just like that before I plug it up again. I'm sure a faggot like you is happy to hear that!"

He didn't give it time to respond, but brought the end of the piss filled condom to its face, sliding it all over, and stopping with the tip at its forcibly opened lips. Master pushed the condom in an inch, as it scaped against my teeth, afraid it would burst. Master chuckled and removed the condom. As He tore off the top end and threw it on the floor piss splashed down onto His gloves.

"Say ah."

Its "ah" turned into a gurgle as Master carefully poored the piss in. It began to spill out of its open, gagged mouth, but Master was quick and at the last second He inserted the tip of the dildo, making a seal

"Rinse its mouth."

It began to slosh the bitter, thick piss around until that was all it could taste, and Master was satisfied.

"Swallow" He said as He pushed the dildo further in. It swallowed quickly to prevent choking and Master removed the dildo, wiping it on my lips before sticking it head down, several inches into one of the shit piles.

"No more delays faggot." He picked up the enormous log, still glistening and steaming. The one that had just come from Master's Hole minutes before.
"You haven't earned the right to chew yet, so you stay in that gag for now. You really haven't earned This yet either."
He held The massive log under my nose. It could feel the warmth as THE SMELL hit its nostrils. This close to Master's Shit, it could do nothing but whimper.
" . . . but" I moaned as i inhaled deeper. . . "Your first real log should be mine. After all, the rest of the Shit on this table is farmed from toilets at men's gyms and construction sites."

It began to cry again, letting out a sob.

"But try not to think too much about that," he said, slowly bringing the tip of the log to the tip of my faggot tongue . . .

To BE CONTINUED!


Forcefed Faggot Slave Part 5


It's consciousness was now totally focused as the tip of Master's warm, steaming log touched just the very tip of this faggot's tongue. It forgot everything else - the cameras, and it's totally immobile body strapped to the dolly. Even the table heaped with Shit and full condoms faded from it's mind and view as it looked down, cross-eyed, tears streaming down its face, at The Log.

The Smell was strong, I suppressed a gag. Somehow it's faggot nature kicked in. Master smiled as His toilet unconsciously curled its tongue (still suppressed by the dental gag) upwards to meet the log. It was firm and thick. Twelve inches long, nobby and moist. Master rubbed it back and forth over the tip of it's tongue and the slowly - very slowly - began to slide the tip into it's mouth. It tasted so much better than the farmed log that had been dissolving in its mouth previously. It continued to sob, tears streaming down it's face faster than ever, but at that moment they were entirely tears of desperate gratitude. Master turned to face the nearest camera, still holding the log against it's quivering tongue.

"I think he's enjoying this!" Master turned back, looking into it's tear-filled eyes. "Breathe deep faggot!"

This slave obeyed immediately, inhaling deeply and moaning at the smell and taste as Master slid HIS LOG forward another half inch along my tongue.

Suddenly it remembered where it was. I had lost myself. It was brought back to reality as it's pathetic cock twitched, trying in vain to get hard. Met with spikes and tight confinement. It whimpered in pain as Master pushed the log in just a little more.

Master took a deep drag of his cigar and after blowing it into my face said, "You forget faggot. You aren't allowed to enjoy this. Not like that." Clenching the cigar in His teeth, Master slapped it's caged cock, causing the spikes to dig in, then slapped it twice, hard, on it's exposed, swollen balls for good measure.

Master continued to slowly slide the log in until it filled my mouth. Thicker at the center its mouth was now totally full as the tip of the turd hit the back of it's throat. I gagged, then calmed as I relaxed and let it happen. Master continued pushing, now with the end of the cock dildo, and His Log slid down. This faggot began to convulsively swallow. Finally the whole thick log went down. Now it's mouth was filled with the cock dildo and the taste of Master's Fresh Shit.

"That's the last of MY fresh shit you'll taste until I think you've earned it. So enjoy the taste faggot!"

Master slid the cock shaped dildo in and out of it's mouth. Every time the head reached the back of my throat He made sure to pause just long enough to cause me to gag before slowly retracting.

Master left the dildo in, pressing against it's gag reflex and it began to continually retch as Master turned and picked up another log of Man Shit from the pile. Turning back He pulled the dildo out and slid the next log in - slowly - twisting it along the way to be sure that it coated His faggot's tongue and the roof of it's mouth. This log was room temperature and softer than Master's fresh shit, but still firm. He pushed the log all the way back until the tip was resting against its gag reflex, just like the dildo moments before and causing the same reaction.

"Hold that there faggot. And don't puke. Time for it to learn something. Now pay attention!"

Master picked up His remote from the bottom of the Shit Cart and clicked a button. The flat-screen on the facing wall came to life. It was split into eight windows. Each contained a Man in front of a webcam. They were all large and hairy. All were naked and overweight with huge bellies, with the exception of one, a roided out monster wearing spiked leather bracers, and an executioners hood. All of them were stroking their cocks except for the roid monster who just sat there, staring at the camera with a massive erection.

"I told it already that these cameras record every second of Your degradation faggot, but there's more to it than that. It will be on livestream 24/7, available for viewing at anytime by the Master Feeders I recruit."

This faggot began to cry again, still gagging with it's mouth full of Man Shit. It's tears had the desired effect as all of the feeders watching its misery, with the exception of the one in the executioners hood, began strocking their cocks harder.

"But don't worry toilet, this is an exclusive club and membership is by Master's invitation only. There aren't many requirements, only four, but they are going to be strictly upheld. Ready to hear them?"

It was so scared at this point that its whole body was visibly shaking in its restraints. I felt if I heard any more I might lose my mind. "No Master, I can't take it!" was what I wanted to say. What came out was, "Pleaathe Mathter nooo!"

"Glad to hear it fag!" Master said with a smirk. "The first requirement, as I'm sure you've guessed, is that each Feeder has to contribute Their saved Shit, Piss, and Cum. Extra incentives are given to Those who contribute frequently and in large quantities. Next, as it can see, they all have to be big, ugly, and hairy. I know you don't find fat men or black men attractive faggot, so they move to the front of the line of course!"

The whimpers and moans were coming from it nonstop now. Tears streaming down its face. Periodically it would try to stifle a moan or a sob which would push the Log in its mouth harder against the back of its throat causing an uncontrollable chain reaction of sobbing and gagging. One of the Feeders watching started to cum thick streams all over his belly, cock and balls. He placed a tupperware on the desk in front of His computer and scooped up the cum, before scraping it into the container He held his hand in front of the camera so that this faggot could see the cum complete with a healthy amount of curly black pubic hair.

"Alright faggot! One more thing before we continue. This is it. Your last chance to back out. Swallow that Shit and convince me, beg me to let you go, and I'll release you. This will all just be a bad dream."

My eyes opened wide, part of me had hoped or even expected this all along. No feeders could be this sadistic. Even though this was what I had searched for, begged for, deep inside I had wanted to turn back from the moment the nightmare had begun. Tears continued to stream down my face, now motivated equally by gratitude and hope as well as fear. I choked down the shit log as fast as I could, mashing with my tongue, dry heaving uncontrollably as the last of it slid down my faggot throat. Master roughly tore the open mouthed gag from my lips as a stream of brown drool poured from my mouth and over my lips.

"Well faggot, this is your last chance. Do you still want this?"

At first all it could do was moan, but then the words came rushing out.

"Oh god PLEASE NO! Please let me go Master! I know I deserve this, and that I asked for it, but I was wrong! Its too much. I can't do this! You can't do this to me! Please PLEASE please! I don't want this! I promise if you let me go you'll never hear from me again. I'll do anything you want! I'm begging you please!"

The Feeders watching via webcam were in a frenzy, two of them pumping out streams of cum. The monster in the hood kept silent, still not touching himself but a stream of thick precum was now visibly trickling down His Iron Hard Cock.

"Don't worry faggot. We believe you."

For a brief moment it felt relief. Then Master picked up the gag again.

"No, no!" I began to scream. And then the shit covered gag was back in its faggot mouth.

"Oooh godth pleathe"

Master picked up another log of Shit and pressed the tip under my nose.

"Breathe it deep faggot. We're all VERY happy to hear that you've changed your mind about all of this. I was afraid that you were going to say that you still wanted this. I would have had to let you go. Just think, it was that close! See, that's rule three of this little torture club. It has to be FORCED just like you always wanted. Don't worry, we'll make sure you stay scared and miserable. That was your last chance and you blew it. I knew you'd be perfect. Now, I hope you're still hungry, cause there's a lot more shit on that table, and the second you puke, you're going under the tube. The tank its connected to is full of the shit, piss, cum, and snot of all the Men watching you right now. Try not to get sick thinking about it!"

Another feeder watching began to cum as Master slid the log across my lips and onto my tongue.

To Be Continued!

Popular posts from this blog

Encasement Pig Wanted

by Encaser Chapter 1 It started late one horny night at my computer when I found a certain rubbermen.com profile: Age 42, Gender Male, Orientation Gay, Race Mixed, Height 6’2”, Weight 190 lbs, Hair Black buzz, Eyes brown. Under scene interests, it said: “Musclehead Bigdicked Demanding Sadist accepting applications for full-time, live-in encasement pig for well equipped dungeon. To qualify for application, you must be a serious bondage masochist, be 25-35 years old and 5’7” to 5’10” in height, weigh between 150 to 165 lbs, have a slim to muscular, athletic, flexible body, and be ready for life as a male slave, prepared to sign an agreement consenting to be my total property. If accepted, you will be kept 24/7 in rubber under my total control. My domination of you with my superior life experience, resources, physical size, strength, and mental capacity will be reinforced with layers of tight rubber encasement and heavy bondage, using leather and metal restraints, immobilization, mummific...

The Transformation

By Eckie What are those things out there, they move, yet there is no sound, and why do they regularly disappear, why is no other like me around here… i was wondering a lot, but then suddenly again drifting away into some nothingness, feeling it was the time again to feed. Well… lets clear up what was the path to here a little bit… My boyfriend and I lived for over ten years together already, but to be honest, the last 3 weren’t that good anymore, we practically mainly ‘shared’ house and cost, but kind of drifted apart in almost everything. We basically, without actual agreement, had switched into a so called ‘open’ relationship for a long time because of that, he had his partners, I found mine to have fun with, but we never really discussed any of those adventures with each other. I did not mind the latter one, I had evolved a much more ‘special’ taste for quite a lot of kink, something we never even talked or thought about while we still were happy, something I doubt he would go for o...

Waiting for Ross Part 1 - 5

Part 1: Waiting for Ross Tim had no way to figure out exactly how long Ross had been gone. To Tim, it seemed like forever. “Such a bastard,” he tried to mouth around the gag, but his attempt to form words was thwarted by the quick swallowing that suddenly became necessary. Moving his tongue off the tube in the gag had released a build up of piss. Tim sucked around the gag, trying to draw all of what was currently in the tube into his mouth. Taking a mouthful at a time for Tim was preferable to a persistent trickle, though the taste of piss seemed constant either way. Tim would never have the guts to leave anyone the way Ross had left him, but he guessed that was one of the differences between Masters and slaves. Tim felt a burning sensation in his cock as it tried to expand around the catheter. Between visits with Ross, Tim masturbated incessantly, exclusively, to thoughts of waiting for Ross. At those times, his cock exploded to memories of challenging, lonely stretches of time, im...