by: Objectify1Me
Becoming True Object - Part 1
They took me to the basement, where full dungeon is there. And made me lay back on table that has leg suspenders like the ones for medical examinations except this one makes me lay fully on my back with a moveable piece holding my heads and my legs are wide open.
They made sure I am strapped throughout my whole body, even my head so I could not move at all.
And they started to play with my hole with their fingers till they reached four fingers. Then fingers withdrew and replaced with one of their dicks, which was rammed fully into my ass in one move which made me scream and they laughed at that and told me that this is just the beginning.
Another guy came to my head and lowered the movable piece holding my head so he had full access to my throat and he muffled my screams from the brutal treatment my ass is getting. And both started getting into rhythm that made it look like as if they are connected through me, and they kept on fucking me for some time, then the guy in my ass withdrew and came to my mouth and shoved his dirty dick down my throat and the third guy took his place in my ass.
They kept changing places for more than 4 hours and none of them cum as I hoped to reduce the amount of the brutal fucking my ass and throat are getting.
Then they took a break leaving me tied and returned and started pouring a lot of J lube in my hole using a device that pump it inside of me. And started with 4 fingers, then 5 fingers, but my hole despite of the brutal treatment it received earlier, could not go beyond 5 fingers as I have never been fisted before.
Then the guy who has his fingers inside me told the other guy standing at my head to muffle my screams (that are coming) so he inserted his full dick down my throat and gagged me at the same time the guy at my ass pushed hard till my hole accepted his fist and took it all.
He waited for couple of minutes till the pain receded then started pushing deeper which was easier as his forearm is smaller than his fist. And he started fist fucking me slowly but surely with every thrust he is going deeper with the help of all the lube pumped in my hole.
Then he withdrew and entered again, then again and again till my hole was destroyed and he can fist it with ease. Then he was replaced by another one who went directly fist fucking my hole now that it is loose, then the third one came and did the same.
After some time, the three of them were standing at my hole and everyone one of them is punch fucking my hole and withdraw to be punch fucked by another then the third.
After couple of hours, they told me that everyone need a rest now, so they untied me and let me sit down with them and I was really weak from all what happened to me.
to be continued.....
Becoming True Object - Part 3
They gave me plenty of water and other stuff to give me power to continue. They also asked me of how did I find the experience of being used as a body tongue cleaner and as a sex toy, and I replied that it was intense but of course I cannot complain, I wanted to be an object for the pleasure of top man and I got three of them.
After an hour or so, they informed me that there is still another use for me as an object to them and that it is a very important use to them, even more than having me as a sex toy or body cleaner.
I was very curious about that, but they told me it is a surprise, so I need to wear a blindfold for 10 mins till they prepare me for that role.
They put a blindfold on my eyes and led me to the end of the dungeon and led me down 6 steps, and made me sit on a wooden chair. When I sat on it, they proceeded in tying my hands, legs, torso, and head to the chair.
They removed part of the seat of the chair so it became hollow under me, but the hole was not very big to let me fall, then I felt again a lot of lube being applied to my gaping hole and inside it, then something like a butt plug was inserted and fixed deep inside my hole and it was big enough that my hole (after all the fisting) still closed properly on it.
They attached a mouth gag that had around 3 cm opening, which kept my mouth open and gave them full access to my mouth and throat.
Now they removed my blindfold and in front of me there was a monitor, but I could not move my head to look around me as it was tied to the back of the chair, only looking to the monitor.
Then they pulled a soft clear tube from the ceiling and attached it to the opening in the mouth gag, and it is now secured in place and I cannot do anything to remove it or stop whatever they plan to pour in my mouth.
One of them told me that they have been looking for a very long time for someone who wants to be object also they informed me that they knew about my scatboi profile which clearly shows that I do not like shit but since I was a kid, I feel deep connection with any other guy ass, to the extent that I had dreams of being shrunk and inserted into any guy ass as my fate. Of course, this is not applicable but they will be more than happy to train me to be shiteater and overcome my disgust of shit. And as my fascination is to be force-fed, so that is what will happen.
I tried to struggle but they told me that I never mentioned that scat is a limit for me, also that they know about my deep desires and they want to fulfil it. But they do not want a normal toilet, they want someone connected to the sewage pipes and recycle their shit and piss.
Then the screen in front of me flickered and showed me a super shiny metal toilet with lights in it for me to see everything.
The system that they created consists of four parts, first part being the shiny toilet they showed me, where the three of them will be using, and it has lights and camera facing the guy’s ass, and there are tubes coming out of my nose to the edge of the toilet. So, when someone sits to shit and piss, I will smell it as if I am under his ass, and I will see what is coming to me on the screen.
Then once he is done, he presses a button of two button (will explain later) and an automatic process begins, where the shit and piss are vacuum sucked (like in the planes) and goes to the first compartment under the toilet (part two) where it is a big mixer that will mix the shit and piss together to form a liquid slurry for me to drink. And it has sensors to make sure the consistency is the same, and if it needed more liquid, then it will add stored piss to the mix to reach the same consistency.
Then comes the third part where all the mix move to the second compartment, and gets collected there where it is being heated to body temperature, also depending on the button the feeder presses. As I mentioned before, there are two buttons, both start the process, and the process is similar using both buttons till it reaches the holding compartment, one button (green one) makes sure that once the slurry is in the holding compartment, and heated to body temperature, then it will be released to the tube till it reaches my mouth and I must swallow because of the gravity effect, it keeps on coming.
But the red button holds the slurry in the holding compartment till a release button is pressed from the room I am in (this is used when the tops want to add more shit to the slurry and make me drink huge amounts in one go, and in the same time they want to watch me struggle to swallow it.
After explaining that, and so many times I tried to struggle, they told me that there is no way out of it till the 24 hours is finished and that I will drink their shit slurry till that time.
One of them left and went up to the toilet, and I saw his ass on the screen sitting and he farted and I smelled it as if farted in my face and I knew that the tubes in my nose must be positioned close to the ass to give me the full effect.
Then I saw his hole opening and a turd is coming out, and it kept coming out without breaking till it reached at least 12 inches, then followed by another turd, and kept on piling up, one of the two guys standing with me told me that they have been eating a lot and did not shit for 2 days, so I will really get huge meal.
After the guy sitting on the toilet finished shitting and pissing, he pressed the green button, and I saw on the camera the mix being sucked down to the mixing chamber. Then the screen changed the image and I saw the mixer working on mixing it into liquid slurry.
After around 10 mins, the slurry moved to the second chamber to be warmed to body temperature.
And that took around 5 more mins, then I saw it on the screen moving out to the tube, and the three of them were watching my reactions when it touched my tongue and I tried to stop it with my tongue but the tube is big enough that my tongue cannot do anything, and it kept on filling my mouth, then one of them told me that I better swallow better than drowning in their shit.
So, I took big gulp and it was so disgusting, and again my mouth is full and I kept on swallowing till it was all gone.
Then the second guy went up and did the same and the third did the same. The whole process took around 2 hours and once I finished, I felt too exhausted, but deep inside happy that I fulfilled my dream.
They told me that what is plugged into my ass is a pipe that is connected to the sewage system to get rid of the recycled shit once it is run through my system, and this is done because I will be connected like this till 2 hours before my release.
to be continued.....
Becoming True Object - Part 4
One Friday afternoon “one month after moving in with them”, they tied me to the fucking bench, plugged me with one of the big plugs they have, with a gag in my mouth. They told me that they’re throwing a Halloween fetish party here in the dungeon, and that they posted advert of the party couple of weeks ago on SB looking for the sadist and dirtiest tops to come and use me. And they received confirmation from 15 tops who are coming later tonight for the whole weekend. I was shocked and tried to complaint and resist but I was already tied with a mouth gag in my mouth. No matter what I do, I cannot stop them now, and they will not stop now especially after all the confirmations they received.
I waited in that position for almost an hour till I heard the doorbell rings then couple of sounds upstairs. Then more coming and coming. After almost half an hour from the first doorbell, I heard a lot of footsteps coming to the basement, they were all either naked or wearing leather clothes. They looked really rough, aggressive, with big dicks, my guess is that the smallest of them all is around 22cm and there is one dick in specific that was not less than 30cm and as thick as a forearm (which scared me) and of course you will ask how did I know that while I am tied. That is because they all came one by one showing off in front of my face and to get to know the 18 dicks that will rape my holes shortly (15 plus my masters). Within 5 mins, the whole basement was stinking from their body smells, it seems they never shower at all, which is a smell I will get to know intimately shortly.
I felt a hand playing with the plug in my hole, pulling it out then shoving it back in, fucking my hole with it for a min or two. Then it got replaced with a dick that was shoved deep till the balls without even lube, I wanted to scream but could not make any sound because at the same time, another dick went deep in my throat till i got my nose buried in a foul smelling pubic hair. It was so bad that made me sure that this guy maybe never showered in his life.
In the same time, I felt someone grabbing my balls and tying a rope around them that splits into two parts, one part passing under the bench all the way till it reached the guy fucking my throat, he stopped fucking keeping his dick buried deep inside me while me gagging and gagging, then the rope was tied around that top waist. And the other part of the rope is tied around the waist of the guy fucking my ass. Then they started fucking me again, but with every movement going out of my body, their waist pulls on my balls, and then they are buried deep inside me, the pull on my balls eases.
Now as I told you before, they are sadists too, so while spit roasting me, sometimes they get easy on me by synchronising their movement so that when one is in, the other is out, and they move in that way, so my balls gets pulled in one direction at a time, but then they change the rhythm, and both pull out at the same time and go inside me at the same time. When they are both out, my balls are in severe pain because it’s been pulled in both directions at the same time. The pain is so severe that I feel that they will cut off. This continued for some time, and they got replaced by another two and so on for couple of hours. I do not know what they take to have all that energy, but I felt exhausted just being fucked this way.
I wish they finish soon but the weekend is still long and they are just starting, they gave me something to keep me awake and full of energy for the coming events.
to be continued.....
Becoming True Object - Part 1
This is pure fiction, and I do not think it can happen due to human physical limitations but at least in a story we can dream of the impossible.
First, introduction about me, I am in my early forties, have had fantasies about scat but never had the courage to try any thing related to it, my family raised me well in this area to hate anything related to scat, so I still do not like its smell and of course I feel disgusted to touch it.
I know you might be asking then how come I have scat fantasies, since I was little and I had this feeling of wanting to be physically overpowered by another guy, I also had dreams of being shrunk and shoved inside someone ass (all of this during my puberty.
Then came university time, and I forgot about all those dreams and had long relationship then another then another and they were all vanilla.
Until one day I was chatting to a guy few years ago on another website (did not know about SB) and he introduced the idea into my head to be trained to be a toilet.
That planted the idea deep in my skull and I can not get it out till now. So, I have SB account to read horny stories and read about people experiences.
Now back to the story, I was on another fetish website that is not related to SB, and was chatting to a handsome top who told me that he and another 2 hot top friends of his, are living together and they are looking for an object to train and mold to their needs.
They also respect my hard limits which includes no bb, no Blood, no beating, or permanent damage.
And they prefer to train a newbie like me rather than experienced one, as they like the challenge.
I hesitated at the beginning as was not sure whether I will be able to handle three tops. But they reassured me that nothing will happen to me and told me to contact previous objects they used to get whatever assurances I needed.
I did that and I got all excellent feedback on them.
So, we decided that I go for inspection and introduction session for 24 hours where I will be theirs for that time and all I must do is to learn how to be a good object and never say no on anything they do to me as long as it is within my limits.
On that day I went to their house which was in a quiet area, and a very handsome guy opened the door and introduced himself as Mark, then he let me in and I met John and Richard.
The three of them are hot, with fit bodies but not the kind of super shredded but of healthy people who enjoy life too as well as living healthy life.
We spoke about a lot of things for almost half an hour to make me relax, and when they felt I am relaxed enough, John asked if I am ready to start my 24 hours trial period. And when I answered yes, they told me to take off all my clothes and put it on the side and they did the same.
Mark told me that the 24 hours start now but to get me in the object head-space, I need to put my fists in leather mitts that locks with small lock, and that is to make my hands useless to try to stop them. I agreed of course.
Then the three of them sat down and informed me that first task for me as object is to be a cleaning tongue for their armpits, balls and cocks.
I started with the first armpit and it was really sweaty and stinking, but Mark pushed my head towards it and told me that every armpit should be cleaned for 15 mins and everyone will check my work and that it does not smell after I finish it.
That continued till I finished all their armpits, and I was instructed to lick their balls which were stinking and sticky but same treatment was done.
Now moving to their cocks, I had to sniff it first, then he will pull his foreskin to expose a very cheesy smelly head and I must sniff it over and over then he will return the foreskin back on while holding his dick up and order me to push my tongue under his foreskin and start cleaning and sucking out all the delicious cheese. And had to do it for all of them.
Till now and nothing new and I did it before, may be not with 3 guys at a time but it passed.
Then they told me that it is time for some rimming, so John brought rim chair and tied my hands to the legs of it and sat on it covering my face and his ass really stank and looked unwiped after his last shit.
I hesitated but he pinched my nipples really hard and ordered me to get my tongue out and start cleaning his ass, he also mentioned that this is part of the object duties they expect from their object and it is within my limits.
So, I started to lick and rim his dirty hole, and to my surprise it did not taste very bad as its smell, so I finished the job and one after the other did the same till I finished cleaning the three of them.
Then they untied me and we took a break, for me to catch my breath but without removing the mitts, as they are staying in for the 24 hours. And they managed to give me the drink and water that I needed.
to be continued.....
Becoming True Object - Part 2
First, introduction about me, I am in my early forties, have had fantasies about scat but never had the courage to try any thing related to it, my family raised me well in this area to hate anything related to scat, so I still do not like its smell and of course I feel disgusted to touch it.
I know you might be asking then how come I have scat fantasies, since I was little and I had this feeling of wanting to be physically overpowered by another guy, I also had dreams of being shrunk and shoved inside someone ass (all of this during my puberty.
Then came university time, and I forgot about all those dreams and had long relationship then another then another and they were all vanilla.
Until one day I was chatting to a guy few years ago on another website (did not know about SB) and he introduced the idea into my head to be trained to be a toilet.
That planted the idea deep in my skull and I can not get it out till now. So, I have SB account to read horny stories and read about people experiences.
Now back to the story, I was on another fetish website that is not related to SB, and was chatting to a handsome top who told me that he and another 2 hot top friends of his, are living together and they are looking for an object to train and mold to their needs.
They also respect my hard limits which includes no bb, no Blood, no beating, or permanent damage.
And they prefer to train a newbie like me rather than experienced one, as they like the challenge.
I hesitated at the beginning as was not sure whether I will be able to handle three tops. But they reassured me that nothing will happen to me and told me to contact previous objects they used to get whatever assurances I needed.
I did that and I got all excellent feedback on them.
So, we decided that I go for inspection and introduction session for 24 hours where I will be theirs for that time and all I must do is to learn how to be a good object and never say no on anything they do to me as long as it is within my limits.
On that day I went to their house which was in a quiet area, and a very handsome guy opened the door and introduced himself as Mark, then he let me in and I met John and Richard.
The three of them are hot, with fit bodies but not the kind of super shredded but of healthy people who enjoy life too as well as living healthy life.
We spoke about a lot of things for almost half an hour to make me relax, and when they felt I am relaxed enough, John asked if I am ready to start my 24 hours trial period. And when I answered yes, they told me to take off all my clothes and put it on the side and they did the same.
Mark told me that the 24 hours start now but to get me in the object head-space, I need to put my fists in leather mitts that locks with small lock, and that is to make my hands useless to try to stop them. I agreed of course.
Then the three of them sat down and informed me that first task for me as object is to be a cleaning tongue for their armpits, balls and cocks.
I started with the first armpit and it was really sweaty and stinking, but Mark pushed my head towards it and told me that every armpit should be cleaned for 15 mins and everyone will check my work and that it does not smell after I finish it.
That continued till I finished all their armpits, and I was instructed to lick their balls which were stinking and sticky but same treatment was done.
Now moving to their cocks, I had to sniff it first, then he will pull his foreskin to expose a very cheesy smelly head and I must sniff it over and over then he will return the foreskin back on while holding his dick up and order me to push my tongue under his foreskin and start cleaning and sucking out all the delicious cheese. And had to do it for all of them.
Till now and nothing new and I did it before, may be not with 3 guys at a time but it passed.
Then they told me that it is time for some rimming, so John brought rim chair and tied my hands to the legs of it and sat on it covering my face and his ass really stank and looked unwiped after his last shit.
I hesitated but he pinched my nipples really hard and ordered me to get my tongue out and start cleaning his ass, he also mentioned that this is part of the object duties they expect from their object and it is within my limits.
So, I started to lick and rim his dirty hole, and to my surprise it did not taste very bad as its smell, so I finished the job and one after the other did the same till I finished cleaning the three of them.
Then they untied me and we took a break, for me to catch my breath but without removing the mitts, as they are staying in for the 24 hours. And they managed to give me the drink and water that I needed.
to be continued.....
Becoming True Object - Part 2
They took me to the basement, where full dungeon is there. And made me lay back on table that has leg suspenders like the ones for medical examinations except this one makes me lay fully on my back with a moveable piece holding my heads and my legs are wide open.
They made sure I am strapped throughout my whole body, even my head so I could not move at all.
And they started to play with my hole with their fingers till they reached four fingers. Then fingers withdrew and replaced with one of their dicks, which was rammed fully into my ass in one move which made me scream and they laughed at that and told me that this is just the beginning.
Another guy came to my head and lowered the movable piece holding my head so he had full access to my throat and he muffled my screams from the brutal treatment my ass is getting. And both started getting into rhythm that made it look like as if they are connected through me, and they kept on fucking me for some time, then the guy in my ass withdrew and came to my mouth and shoved his dirty dick down my throat and the third guy took his place in my ass.
They kept changing places for more than 4 hours and none of them cum as I hoped to reduce the amount of the brutal fucking my ass and throat are getting.
Then they took a break leaving me tied and returned and started pouring a lot of J lube in my hole using a device that pump it inside of me. And started with 4 fingers, then 5 fingers, but my hole despite of the brutal treatment it received earlier, could not go beyond 5 fingers as I have never been fisted before.
Then the guy who has his fingers inside me told the other guy standing at my head to muffle my screams (that are coming) so he inserted his full dick down my throat and gagged me at the same time the guy at my ass pushed hard till my hole accepted his fist and took it all.
He waited for couple of minutes till the pain receded then started pushing deeper which was easier as his forearm is smaller than his fist. And he started fist fucking me slowly but surely with every thrust he is going deeper with the help of all the lube pumped in my hole.
Then he withdrew and entered again, then again and again till my hole was destroyed and he can fist it with ease. Then he was replaced by another one who went directly fist fucking my hole now that it is loose, then the third one came and did the same.
After some time, the three of them were standing at my hole and everyone one of them is punch fucking my hole and withdraw to be punch fucked by another then the third.
After couple of hours, they told me that everyone need a rest now, so they untied me and let me sit down with them and I was really weak from all what happened to me.
to be continued.....
Becoming True Object - Part 3
They gave me plenty of water and other stuff to give me power to continue. They also asked me of how did I find the experience of being used as a body tongue cleaner and as a sex toy, and I replied that it was intense but of course I cannot complain, I wanted to be an object for the pleasure of top man and I got three of them.
After an hour or so, they informed me that there is still another use for me as an object to them and that it is a very important use to them, even more than having me as a sex toy or body cleaner.
I was very curious about that, but they told me it is a surprise, so I need to wear a blindfold for 10 mins till they prepare me for that role.
They put a blindfold on my eyes and led me to the end of the dungeon and led me down 6 steps, and made me sit on a wooden chair. When I sat on it, they proceeded in tying my hands, legs, torso, and head to the chair.
They removed part of the seat of the chair so it became hollow under me, but the hole was not very big to let me fall, then I felt again a lot of lube being applied to my gaping hole and inside it, then something like a butt plug was inserted and fixed deep inside my hole and it was big enough that my hole (after all the fisting) still closed properly on it.
They attached a mouth gag that had around 3 cm opening, which kept my mouth open and gave them full access to my mouth and throat.
Now they removed my blindfold and in front of me there was a monitor, but I could not move my head to look around me as it was tied to the back of the chair, only looking to the monitor.
Then they pulled a soft clear tube from the ceiling and attached it to the opening in the mouth gag, and it is now secured in place and I cannot do anything to remove it or stop whatever they plan to pour in my mouth.
One of them told me that they have been looking for a very long time for someone who wants to be object also they informed me that they knew about my scatboi profile which clearly shows that I do not like shit but since I was a kid, I feel deep connection with any other guy ass, to the extent that I had dreams of being shrunk and inserted into any guy ass as my fate. Of course, this is not applicable but they will be more than happy to train me to be shiteater and overcome my disgust of shit. And as my fascination is to be force-fed, so that is what will happen.
I tried to struggle but they told me that I never mentioned that scat is a limit for me, also that they know about my deep desires and they want to fulfil it. But they do not want a normal toilet, they want someone connected to the sewage pipes and recycle their shit and piss.
Then the screen in front of me flickered and showed me a super shiny metal toilet with lights in it for me to see everything.
The system that they created consists of four parts, first part being the shiny toilet they showed me, where the three of them will be using, and it has lights and camera facing the guy’s ass, and there are tubes coming out of my nose to the edge of the toilet. So, when someone sits to shit and piss, I will smell it as if I am under his ass, and I will see what is coming to me on the screen.
Then once he is done, he presses a button of two button (will explain later) and an automatic process begins, where the shit and piss are vacuum sucked (like in the planes) and goes to the first compartment under the toilet (part two) where it is a big mixer that will mix the shit and piss together to form a liquid slurry for me to drink. And it has sensors to make sure the consistency is the same, and if it needed more liquid, then it will add stored piss to the mix to reach the same consistency.
Then comes the third part where all the mix move to the second compartment, and gets collected there where it is being heated to body temperature, also depending on the button the feeder presses. As I mentioned before, there are two buttons, both start the process, and the process is similar using both buttons till it reaches the holding compartment, one button (green one) makes sure that once the slurry is in the holding compartment, and heated to body temperature, then it will be released to the tube till it reaches my mouth and I must swallow because of the gravity effect, it keeps on coming.
But the red button holds the slurry in the holding compartment till a release button is pressed from the room I am in (this is used when the tops want to add more shit to the slurry and make me drink huge amounts in one go, and in the same time they want to watch me struggle to swallow it.
After explaining that, and so many times I tried to struggle, they told me that there is no way out of it till the 24 hours is finished and that I will drink their shit slurry till that time.
One of them left and went up to the toilet, and I saw his ass on the screen sitting and he farted and I smelled it as if farted in my face and I knew that the tubes in my nose must be positioned close to the ass to give me the full effect.
Then I saw his hole opening and a turd is coming out, and it kept coming out without breaking till it reached at least 12 inches, then followed by another turd, and kept on piling up, one of the two guys standing with me told me that they have been eating a lot and did not shit for 2 days, so I will really get huge meal.
After the guy sitting on the toilet finished shitting and pissing, he pressed the green button, and I saw on the camera the mix being sucked down to the mixing chamber. Then the screen changed the image and I saw the mixer working on mixing it into liquid slurry.
After around 10 mins, the slurry moved to the second chamber to be warmed to body temperature.
And that took around 5 more mins, then I saw it on the screen moving out to the tube, and the three of them were watching my reactions when it touched my tongue and I tried to stop it with my tongue but the tube is big enough that my tongue cannot do anything, and it kept on filling my mouth, then one of them told me that I better swallow better than drowning in their shit.
So, I took big gulp and it was so disgusting, and again my mouth is full and I kept on swallowing till it was all gone.
Then the second guy went up and did the same and the third did the same. The whole process took around 2 hours and once I finished, I felt too exhausted, but deep inside happy that I fulfilled my dream.
They told me that what is plugged into my ass is a pipe that is connected to the sewage system to get rid of the recycled shit once it is run through my system, and this is done because I will be connected like this till 2 hours before my release.
to be continued.....
Becoming True Object - Part 4
Now it is morning, so they brought breakfast for themselves and ate, they did not want to leave me alone connected to the pipes in case something happened. And they wanted me to have full experience of being an object, just part of the sewage system for the longest time.
They spent the following day in the dungeon, watching television, and eating and drinking more. By afternoon, they told me that it is time for the second feeding but this time they will press the red button so I can taste the mixture of their shit and piss together and be fed larger amount continuously.
One by one went to the toilet and relieved themselves from their shit and piss and it moved to the holding compartment, where it collected the slurry of the three of them. Then when they were standing in front of me enjoying themselves, and watching me swallowing their combined slurry, which took a lot of effort from me to keep on swallowing and swallowing and try not to gag or vomit because I know it will not go anywhere and I will have to swallow it again.
After finishing, they started untying me, but my head was feeling strange, and I felt too dizzy and could not focus much. What I did not realize then, is that one of them dropped with his shit a drug that put me in a state of trance.
When I was in that state, one of them hypnotized me, then when I became aware of my surroundings not remembering anything about the hypnotizing, they asked me if I liked the whole experience, and I said yes of course, and thanked them for making my dream come true. Till now I do not remember anything about being hypnotized.
Then they asked me if I want to turn it into a permanent live-in deal, where I move to their house, live in the basement and be trained and used as their object forever, and they will make sure that I live normal life span. To my surprise I agreed immediately, ignoring the fact that I have family and friends, all what I was thinking of now is to be with them. But part of my mind was puzzled by this decision.
I signed work contract with them, in this contract, I will move to live with them, and work as house keeper for them (that is of course to protect themselves from any legal action in the future that might happen). After it was signed, one of them told me that they hypnotized me to accept this offer, and to always and forever want to serve them, and be their sewage recycling unit. They also twisted my mind so that I will never gag again while consuming their waste but my mind will hate the taste, yet I will be consuming it willingly, so I will be suffering always from the taste of shit and my mind will not allow me to get used to it or love it. So, it is continuous suffering but like any porcelain toilet, I cannot say no to a feeding or any kind.
My normal day will be as a recycling unit attached to the sewage system of the house most of the time so that I will consume all the waste of the house even if I am not connected to the sewage system because I have other duties to do or being used in any other way, the waste will be kept in the holding compartment till I am connected again. With exception of sleep time for 5 hours a day, and anytime they want to use my body as sex toy. They promised that they will increase the quantities being fed to me over time, and they will vary the sources too.
This continued for almost a month till the Halloween, where they told me about the party they are having.
to be continued.....
Becoming True Object - Part 5
They spent the following day in the dungeon, watching television, and eating and drinking more. By afternoon, they told me that it is time for the second feeding but this time they will press the red button so I can taste the mixture of their shit and piss together and be fed larger amount continuously.
One by one went to the toilet and relieved themselves from their shit and piss and it moved to the holding compartment, where it collected the slurry of the three of them. Then when they were standing in front of me enjoying themselves, and watching me swallowing their combined slurry, which took a lot of effort from me to keep on swallowing and swallowing and try not to gag or vomit because I know it will not go anywhere and I will have to swallow it again.
After finishing, they started untying me, but my head was feeling strange, and I felt too dizzy and could not focus much. What I did not realize then, is that one of them dropped with his shit a drug that put me in a state of trance.
When I was in that state, one of them hypnotized me, then when I became aware of my surroundings not remembering anything about the hypnotizing, they asked me if I liked the whole experience, and I said yes of course, and thanked them for making my dream come true. Till now I do not remember anything about being hypnotized.
Then they asked me if I want to turn it into a permanent live-in deal, where I move to their house, live in the basement and be trained and used as their object forever, and they will make sure that I live normal life span. To my surprise I agreed immediately, ignoring the fact that I have family and friends, all what I was thinking of now is to be with them. But part of my mind was puzzled by this decision.
I signed work contract with them, in this contract, I will move to live with them, and work as house keeper for them (that is of course to protect themselves from any legal action in the future that might happen). After it was signed, one of them told me that they hypnotized me to accept this offer, and to always and forever want to serve them, and be their sewage recycling unit. They also twisted my mind so that I will never gag again while consuming their waste but my mind will hate the taste, yet I will be consuming it willingly, so I will be suffering always from the taste of shit and my mind will not allow me to get used to it or love it. So, it is continuous suffering but like any porcelain toilet, I cannot say no to a feeding or any kind.
My normal day will be as a recycling unit attached to the sewage system of the house most of the time so that I will consume all the waste of the house even if I am not connected to the sewage system because I have other duties to do or being used in any other way, the waste will be kept in the holding compartment till I am connected again. With exception of sleep time for 5 hours a day, and anytime they want to use my body as sex toy. They promised that they will increase the quantities being fed to me over time, and they will vary the sources too.
This continued for almost a month till the Halloween, where they told me about the party they are having.
to be continued.....
Becoming True Object - Part 5
One Friday afternoon “one month after moving in with them”, they tied me to the fucking bench, plugged me with one of the big plugs they have, with a gag in my mouth. They told me that they’re throwing a Halloween fetish party here in the dungeon, and that they posted advert of the party couple of weeks ago on SB looking for the sadist and dirtiest tops to come and use me. And they received confirmation from 15 tops who are coming later tonight for the whole weekend. I was shocked and tried to complaint and resist but I was already tied with a mouth gag in my mouth. No matter what I do, I cannot stop them now, and they will not stop now especially after all the confirmations they received.
I waited in that position for almost an hour till I heard the doorbell rings then couple of sounds upstairs. Then more coming and coming. After almost half an hour from the first doorbell, I heard a lot of footsteps coming to the basement, they were all either naked or wearing leather clothes. They looked really rough, aggressive, with big dicks, my guess is that the smallest of them all is around 22cm and there is one dick in specific that was not less than 30cm and as thick as a forearm (which scared me) and of course you will ask how did I know that while I am tied. That is because they all came one by one showing off in front of my face and to get to know the 18 dicks that will rape my holes shortly (15 plus my masters). Within 5 mins, the whole basement was stinking from their body smells, it seems they never shower at all, which is a smell I will get to know intimately shortly.
I felt a hand playing with the plug in my hole, pulling it out then shoving it back in, fucking my hole with it for a min or two. Then it got replaced with a dick that was shoved deep till the balls without even lube, I wanted to scream but could not make any sound because at the same time, another dick went deep in my throat till i got my nose buried in a foul smelling pubic hair. It was so bad that made me sure that this guy maybe never showered in his life.
In the same time, I felt someone grabbing my balls and tying a rope around them that splits into two parts, one part passing under the bench all the way till it reached the guy fucking my throat, he stopped fucking keeping his dick buried deep inside me while me gagging and gagging, then the rope was tied around that top waist. And the other part of the rope is tied around the waist of the guy fucking my ass. Then they started fucking me again, but with every movement going out of my body, their waist pulls on my balls, and then they are buried deep inside me, the pull on my balls eases.
Now as I told you before, they are sadists too, so while spit roasting me, sometimes they get easy on me by synchronising their movement so that when one is in, the other is out, and they move in that way, so my balls gets pulled in one direction at a time, but then they change the rhythm, and both pull out at the same time and go inside me at the same time. When they are both out, my balls are in severe pain because it’s been pulled in both directions at the same time. The pain is so severe that I feel that they will cut off. This continued for some time, and they got replaced by another two and so on for couple of hours. I do not know what they take to have all that energy, but I felt exhausted just being fucked this way.
I wish they finish soon but the weekend is still long and they are just starting, they gave me something to keep me awake and full of energy for the coming events.
to be continued.....