PART 1
The sound of my master's motorcycle woke me out of a sound sleep, if you can be in a sound sleep being 5'10" curled up in a dog cage. First a little about me, I am a 28 year old 5'10" white guy brown hair blue eyes 160 pounds which is really a tight fit in this dog cage.
My name use to be Chris (name withheld) and is now shitpig, fuck face or my Master's favorite shit eating faggot. i graduated with a degree in Business Administration from a small Catholic college in Indiana 7 years ago. Everyone thought i had such a bright future and if they could only see me now, living in a dog cage, completely shaved, a big ring through my nose and almost completely tattooed from head to toe living as my Master's cock sucking, piss drinking, ass licking, shit eating, toilet torture slave. Tonight is to be my final act of contrition to my Master's will and seal my fate with no turning back and no chance of freedom again, not that i want it. What was once my face will be completely tattooed, my final act to complete the vow of servitude and total submission to my Master's will for i am nothing without him I love my Master more deeply than i ever thought possible for one to love another. In the 5 years as his slave Master has had a tattoo artist former fuck buddy of his, tattoo me a couple of times a week and also allows him to use me any way he wants as a toilet, fuck face, pussy ass or punching bag and the only part of skin he has left unmarked is my face with the exception of the flames shooting onto my face from the neck and 2 messages Master mark tattooed on himself, a chain of flames with big black letters SLAVE engulfing my neck spilling over onto my face symbolizing my ultimate submission to Master. A near complete full body suit now covers almost every square inch of skin including a snake that runs up my left leg wraps around the apple designed balls and turns into my cock with the huge metal ring through my cock head to ensure i will never fuck anything but my hand and only with my Master's permission. What was once my body is now covered with hundreds if not thousands intricate designs of skulls, flowers, flames, dragons, piles of shit, men fucking men, men sucking cock fist fucking, men shiting on other men and every imaginable torture scene . Master also thought it would add to my degradation and his amusement to also have every curse word known to man etched into my skin every few inches as well. Fuck, shit, piss, shit eater, piss drinker, cock sucker, asslicker toilet, faggot bitch, fuck face appear hundreds of times all over what was once my body with shit and shiteater appearing the most. Under my nose Master himself tattooed SHIT EATER and under my lower lip PISS DRINKER and across mt forehead SLAVE. They are all beautiful and professionally done, but the part my Master is most proud of is the back piece a picture of him sitting on a rim chair shitting into my mouth (and the likeness to both of us is unreal), with a slave contract stating that I Chris (name withheld) willingly give my mind and body and soul to Master Mark (name withheld) for the privilege of being allowed to serve as his completely shaved and completely tattooed, pierced, branded, cocksucking, piss drinking, ass licking shit eating, fist fucked torture slave. My body is now the property of Master Mark (name withheld) to do whatever he desires until such time as he sells or trades me to another Master or either of us die. Letting everyone who sees it know what a low life i am and always will be, a shit eater with no shame what so ever. Tonight and over the next several days in almost nonstop sessions the tattoos on my face will all be connected with the dragon head covering my scalp and the flames shooting up onto my face from my neck to let the world know that i am a complete piece of shit inside and out and belong to my Master Mark, mind body and soul! Master has promised that the face mask will be the most intricate and painful design applied to me yet. Master said that every time i pass out from the pain of the tattoo needle grinding against the bones of my nose they will wait until i wake so i will not miss one second of the excruciating pain and humiliation i have earned as his shit eater. Once completed anyone who sees my face will know that I am a shit eating, piss drinking faggot (if they can read they should already know that from the tattoos already there) but correcting my Master would earn me a severe whipping with the cat. . Just thinking of having the ultimate body suit finally completed that gets me rock hard and i hope Master lets me cum before it starts.
This all started while I was in college, knew i was gay and being a jock playing short stop on the baseball team it was not easy to find any action so i had to sneak away every few weeks and head to Chicago for a little cock sucking, actually a lot of cock sucking. My descent from college jock into the lowest form of human depravity began on one particular Friday night during my sophomore year it was a 3 day weekend and since i did not have any classes scheduled on Tuesday's it was going to be a mini vacation for me, a 4 day cock sucking feast or so i thought not realizing or even thinking that my life was about to be changed forever.
I checked into the motel around 4 in the afternoon, dropped my bag in the room and within an hour i was on my knees in a seedy all night porn theater sucking the cock of this hot guy in his late 20's. He was pretty good looking in a rugged sort of way with a scruffy 3 day growth on his face, shoulder length blond hair and i was really fucking getting into it bobbing my head up and slobbering all over his thick cock, literally fucking my own face with his cock. You see growing up in a small town and going to a small college i had never sucked a cock until a year early when i found this theater at the end of my freshman year and when in this dark theater can live out all my fantasies, make up for lost time and become a fucking cock whore. Anyway this guy was hot looking and when he took off his leather jacket that really fucking got me hot as hell. i could see tattoos on both his forearms as he continued fucking my face. Tattoos had always been a big turn on for me and i had a wicked hard on so i reached into my pants to pull my cock out when everything went black as he kicked me in the balls and yelled "Bitch, you are down there to service me, not to get your self off, touch that fucking dick again and you won't be able to piss for a fucking a month!"
He grabbed me put his face in face and yelled "Do you fucking understand me?" and forced back to my knees and started fucking my face with a vengeance ramming his cock down my throat, slamming his balls into my chin. I thought i would pass out from the lack of air as his cock kept forcing it's way down my throat over and over again. Just when I thought i my jaws could stretch no more i felt his cock harden and grow even bigger. I felt his cock jerk and i knew he was close, he let a loud groan and starting flooding my mouth with one of the biggest loads i have ever received. He yelled again "Swallow every drop bitch or there will be hell to pay!" Spurt after spurt shot right down my throat and some must have gone into my lungs as i started to cough and choke around his huge cock that was still lodged in my throat. He held my head down on his now softening cock and i felt warm liquid filling my mouth and fought to get off his cock as soon as i realized this mother fucker was pissing down my throat. His grip was tight and as much as i tried could not get away, he laughed and said "that's right bitch.... drink up you fucking piece of shit .....I've seen you before acting like a fucking whore on you knees sucking every fucking cock you can in this and a few other porn theaters around town..... bet you wish you were up on that screen getting fucked at both ends don't you bitch?". I had no choice but to swallow or drown, i just kept swallowing and swallowing until he finally finished and i collapsed to the floor feeling like vomiting. It was then that i realized we had an audience of men all standing around with cocks out playing with them, they all started laughing at the piss drinking college boy laying on the floor. Then this big guy who looked like he was in college himself with a football players build knelt down beside me and grabbed my head and force his 9 inch cock into me mouth and started fucking my brains out in a crazy frenzy. After about 5 minutes of fucking he shoots off in my mouth. The whole time he was coming he was yelling "yeah that's right bitch suck my fucking dick you cock sucking pig......fuck yeah.... mother fucker's good guys we got a real fucking whore here" He pulls out and rips open my shirt and grabs both my nipples begins twisting and torturing my tits after a few minutes he tires of this little game and steps back. Next this guy in his 30's pulls me to my knees, i can see he is wearing a mechanics uniform that says Mike and his arms are completely covered in tattoos. He slaps my face and said "open up bitch your night is just beginning" and rams his cock into my mouth after a few minutes he pulls out grabs my hair and slaps me hard across the face and backhands my other cheek "watch you fucking teeth or I'll knock them the fuck out faggot" He goes back to fucking my face for a good 10 minutes slamming his hips into my face with brute force putting on a show for the others playing with their meat and waiting their turns before shooting off, the son of a bitch didn't even let me finish eating his cum, he pulls out and shoots half his load on my face. He pushes me back on the floor and the next guy takes his place, i lost count after 7 men fucked my mouth big dicks, small ones it didn't matter i deserved this i wanted to act like a whore and i was being treated like one. As i lay on the floor Mike returns aims his dick at my face and starts to piss just as another guy's cum squirts onto my face. and several other of the men i serviced and some i do not think i did also start pissing on me. I couldn't believe what was happening all the men standing over me we either pissing or coming on me. I tried to turn my head away but Mike stepped on my balls and yelled "keep your fucking mouth open"and as i screamed out my mouth was once again flooded with piss and cum, Mike kept the pressure on my balls and i must have swallowed another gallon of piss i just wanted to suck some cock and some how this night turned into a nightmare. This old guy pushed his way towards me and said "I want to fuck the bitch up the ass someone help me pull his pants off so we can gang bang him" and then the mother fucker who got this whole ordeal started stepped in and said "Fuck off grandpa this bitch belongs to me" The crowd started to scatter across the theater and i was left alone laying on the floor covered in piss and cum and the mother fucker who would become my master said. "listen bitch! Your sorry excuse for a cock was rock hard the whole time you were sucking dick and drinking piss and that tells me that you loved every fucking minute of it" i nodded my head " too bad I have to get to work or I'd fuck your ass right here and get off watching your face as your lick your shit off my cock" lick his shit? This guy is fucking nuts i thought, little did i know.. "tonight was the first training session as my slave" my head was spinning, his slave who the fuck did this guy think he is, his slave, but my eyes never left him as he spoke, i was getting a good look at him for the first time,even though he was scruffy looking he was damn hot, not only were his forearms tattooed but i could see the tattoos on his upper arms peeking out from under his tee shirt as well as tattoos on his chest barely visible behind the neckline of the tee shirt and i was getting hard all over again. "You're a good looking punk, a little on the skinny side, but you have potential. If you decide you want more of this" as he waved his cock in front on me "call this number as he tossed the card to me and you better ask "Master may i suck your cock" or I will hang up and have nothing more to do with your worthless ass"
l said "i go to school in Indiana and can not get into the city very often". The words were out of my mouth before i realized what i was saying. Fuck what was happening to me and why was i giving this guy all this power over me and was i fucking agreeing to be his slave?
He said that was fine, that he "did not want a stupid slave just an obedient one. and a few weeks in between sessions would make each session much more intense" His parting words to me were "If you call, expect more of the same kind of treatment that you received tonight and much more, you have a lot to learn and i will show you just what kind of perverted fucking pig you were born to be" Then he hacked up a big haggy and spit it right into my face and looked at me and i could not believe that i said "thank you sir"
I got back to my motel room and took a quick shower all the while time thinking of this guy claiming to be my master, imagining what his tattoos looked like on his naked body and i could still clearly see his fucking cock. I hadn't been allowed to cum and had to beat off my cock was aching from not shooting off during my ordeal. I lay in the bed jacking off and i swear my cock never felt so big or hard. As i got closer and closer i was actually moaning and crying like a fucking bitch in heat thinking of sucking my master's cock getting fucked by him even though i had never been fucked and was never interested in being fucked. My whole fucking body was shaking and felt like my cock was on fire, but i didn't shoot off right away not until i was imagining him pissing down my throat and making me lick his cock clean of my shit. I had the most intense orgasm i ever had and cum flew across the bed as pulse after pulse of cum shot from my cock i was shaking uncontrollably and actually crying. My orgasm went on for what seemed like minutes and I fell back exhausted shaking and scared as hell because i knew his words were true i did love every minute of it and wanted more, much, much more! "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, what the fuck is wrong with me" i yell as i dug his phone number out of my pants and reached for the phone.
PART 2
There i was sitting in this dump of a dinner at 2:00 in the morning, having a cup of coffee and smoking a cigarette waiting for the man who would changed my life forever to arrive. i was nervous as hell and scared shitless, i guess that was why i bought a pack of smokes. i had smoked a little in high school just to be one of the guys and never really took to it. i thought what the fuck, up until a few hours ago i had never drank piss and must have been pissed on or in by over 10 fucking men at that theater.
i was shaking as i called the telephone number on the card and when this gruff voice answered with "What the fuck do you want" i hesitated and almost hung up, then in a very shaky voice said "Master may i suck your cock" he started to laugh and said "shit you really must be one cock hungry fucking bitch... they usually take a few days thinking about it and jerking off before getting up the nerve to call" He told me to meet him at this dinner at 2;30 in the morning and to be ready to "suck a hell of a lot of cock and drink some more piss"
i arrived nearly an hour early and the only person i has seen in the dinner was the cook/waiter and he was pretty good looking, around 25 blond hair, 6' tall and fuck if he didn't have several tattoos covering his arms. He refilled my coffee twice asking in a sarcastic voice "you here to eat or just fucking take up space?" I replied that i was waiting for someone. To which he said "close at 3 and if he is not here by then you can do your fucking waiting on the street"
For such a good looking dude he was rude as hell, he went back to the end of the counter and lit a cigarette and i did the same. i was beginning to think that i was out of my fucking mind meeting someone i didn't know in the middle of the night to suck his fucking cock and drink his fucking piss. I was starting to shake again taking deep drags off my cigarette and thinking i should leave when the door opened and in he strolled still with that cocky attitude, his leather jacket flung over his shoulder.
He yelled "Jimmy coffee, a couple eggs, sausage and toast" then looks at me and said "Bitch get your fucking ass in the corner booth if you know what's good for you" i was mortified him saying that right in front of this other guy, but did as he said. The cook seemed totally oblivious to the comment. He sat down across from me and lit a cigarette and said "let's get one thing straight my name if Rick (name withheld) and you will always refer to me as Master Rick or Master" i replied "yes, Sir"
He began asking me a lot of questions about myself and once when i forgot and didn't add "Sir" to the end of my response he slapped me so fucking hard i nearly fell out if the booth and said "that was your one fucking warning and you do not want to fucking piss me off" My mind was racing, i was a jock with a good build and sure as hell no fucking wimp letting this guy slap me around. I asked him "Sir may i smoke a cigarette?" not wanting to do anything without permission and get hit again. "You're fucking learning kid... just why I like you fucking college punks quick learners"..
After you finish your smoke you have some fucking homework to do" i thought he didn't mean here did he? He must have noticed quizzical look on my face, got a big grin on his face and said "That's right kid right fucking here"
"Jimmy where are my fucking eggs?" Jimmy yelled back "keep your fucking pants on" a few minutes later Jimmy arrived with the platter and another cup of coffee for me, which i nervously drank while slowly smoking my cigarette.. As i put the cigarette and finished my coffee, Master said "Okay time for lesson #1.. get under the table and start sucking my fucking prick bitch" i hesitated and he gave me a look and immediately knew he was serious and crawled under the table and reached for his belt buckle.
i was shaking again and struggled with the buckle, but finally managed to get it undone and released his cock My heart was pounding and i could hear it in my head as i wrapped my lips around his cock and started sliding my mouth up and down on his pole. He got rock hard quick and i found myself going crazy moaning as i slobbered all over his thick prick, twisting and bouncing my head up and down trying to deep throat his huge prick which had to be nearly 10" long. He looked down at me and said "don't worry bitch with some practice and you will get plenty of fucking practice, you will be able to slide the whole fucking thing down your throat without me having to ram it down.... keep sucking you fucking whore. I was going crazy, something was wrong my head was spinning and i could think of nothing but that big piece of fucking meat i was sucking and didn't care who the fuck saw me. I was moaning, making loud slurping noises and acting like a complete fucking pig and i didn't care. i just needed that fucking cock down my throat.
I heard Jimmy come over to the table and say "you're new fucking bitch?" and Master replied "Yeah a fucking college baseball player..... bet the whole team would get a hoot seeing this cock crazy bitch sucking my prick right now"
Jimmy laughed and sat down ... "geez where the fuck do you find them?" and lights a cigarette. "Mom wants you to call her said she has not heard from you in a few weeks" "no problem Bro" Master replied. The mother fucker's were brothers and at that point i didn't fucking care all i wanted to do was to suck cock
Rick asked how the wife was and Jimmy replied "fucking doctor said she is too far along to keep fucking and the bitch won't fucking suck cock, she claims it's too fucking nasty"he kicks me under the table and said "i bet you don't think it's too fucking nasty do you faggot?" Master grabbed my head and yanked it off his throbbing cock and said "get out from under the table and suck my brother off bitch". Jimmy said "let me lock up and close the blinds can't have anyone walking in and see me getting sucked off by a faggot"
Jimmy came back pulled up a chair and undid his pants then said "fuck i have to take a wicked piss first, be right back" Master Rick laughed and said "bro this here is a full service faggot besides sucking cock the bitch drinks piss too" Jimmy shook his head and said "you're fucking kidding me right? the bitch drinks piss?" Master lit a cigarette and said fuck yeah drank about a gallon of piss already tonight... and after a few weeks of traing this bitch will be a full service toilet eating shit and drinking.piss isn't that right faggot? You want to eat my shit or you wouldn't be here"
i held my head down in shame, my head was spinning to much to deny it, i really did want it ...i wanted to eat this man's shit to become his fucking shit eating toilet. i felt so dirty, nasty and at the same time excited. I had this deep urge to worship this mother fucker in any way he wanted. Maybe he saw something in me that i never saw myself a deep seeded need that had always been there and he was bringing out. i didn't know nor did i fucking care, i just knew that i needed it and he was going to train me to become a fucking pig.... his fucking pig. In a low voice almost a whisper i said "yes Sir i want to eat your shit.....
"You're one sick fucking bitch.. I sure hope your thirsty because i can piss like a fucking race horse Open up and drink this faggot" That is when i noticed Jimmy's cock had what appeared to be a tattoo wrapping around it covering his prick in bright colors of red and yellow, purple with dark green leaves. "yeah you're not seeing things bitch .... got drunk one night after a fight with the wife. She was bitching that I never give her any fucking flowers so I had a bouquet of flowers tattooed on my fucking dick. Cost a fucking fortune, hurt like a mother fucker and I couldn't fuck the bitch for a month. Now the cunt can never say i don't give her flowers anymore she gets a bouquet every time I fuck her"
i had to fight the urge to laugh before he put his cock in my mouth. His cock tasted like he hadn't washed it in a month, he let the head rest on my tongue a few minutes letting me lick and suck on it a little before letting loose with a torrent of piss, i tried to control the flow with my tongue as best i could. but could not keep up, i was swallowing as much as i could and piss was running out my mouth down my shirt and all over the fucking floor. His piss was bitter and not as salty as his brothers. Jimmy started yelling "this is fucking wild.. bro I have to get rid of that bitch of a wife and get me one of these fucking fags" Rick laughed and said "I'll hook ya up bro in the meantime you can help me break him in"
Jimmy finally finished pissing and I was once again covered in piss and also had belly full of his hot coffee piss. Jimmy said "fuck look at this mess...piss all over the fucking floor"
Master got up and took his belt off and said "you ungrateful fucking bitch wasting my brother's piss... strip now!" i got up and out of my clothes as fast as i could. He spun me around and before i realized it, my hands were cuffed behind my back "On the floor and start licking that piss up you fucking piece of shit" he said as he pushed me to the floor. i immediately and without question did as i was told. Master didn't think i was licking the floor fast enough because i heard a swoosh and wham his belt landed on my ass i cried out in pain and receive blow for crying out. Blow after blow rained down on my ass as i lapped up piss as fast as i could He yelled he would only stop "once i had licked up all the piss that i had so ungratefully wasted. I heard myself crying "i am sorry master i will do better the next time sir i promise sir" The whole time i could hear Jimmy laughing and saying "I can not fucking believe this shit... Rick so this is how you spend your fucking time... beating fags into doing whatever you want... this is too fucking wild"
The blows to my ravaged ass finally stopped and i lay on the floor curled up in a ball crying like a baby. Master turned to Jimmy "call that bitch and tell her you are spending the weekend with me and we can work this fag over together and turn him into a real old fashion piss drinking. shit eating slave" Jimmy said "no problem she is visiting her parents and I have the whole fucking weekend to pop nut after nut into this faggot, but first I have to get off now. Crawl over here bitch and start sucking my fucking dick..... i struggled to get up and walked on my knees to my Master's brother and took his tattooed cock into my mouth once again and started sucking like there was no tomorrow
My mind was in a fog maybe there was no tomorrow just right here, right now and the only thing i needed or cared about was plowing my throat, a big thick hard cock waiting to erupt and send that sweet fuck juice down my throat. Jimmy grabbed my head and really started throwing my face a hard fuck and yelled "never had a fucking bitch suck cock like this... grrrr ... fuck ... bitch you can have my flowers any fucking time you want" With that his cock exploded filling my hungry mouth with shot after shot of some of the best cum i had even eaten, it was thick and creamy with a slight sweet taste.
I remained on the floor licking Jimmy's cock as he smoked a cigarette listening to my Master talk about my training yet to come like i wasn't even there and Jimmy kept saying "yer fucking shitting me right.. fuck i never dreamed you did all this fucking shit.. thought you just like fucking guys up the ass like any other fag" Out of nowhere Master jumped up and hit Jimmy with a right cross and sent him tumbling over the chair pulling his dick out of my mouth. Master Rick jumped up and screamed at his lttle brother. "I ain't no fucking fag, I beat fags and use them like the shit they are and every fucking one of them thanks me for treating them like shit" ... "No fucking dick has ever touched my mouth or ass and never will you fucking got that bro" "Yeah.. yeah" Jimmy replied "I didn't mean anything by it Rick ..geez.. that fuckin hurt"
Master Rick said "Come on we have a long weekend ahead of us breaking this bitch in". The handcuffs were removed and he yelled "pick up your fucking clothes and get out to the van right now." I picked up my clothes and started getting dressed when all of a sudden i was seeing stars. Master Rick had punched me in the jaw and i found myself on the floor again. "I didn't tell you get dressed bitch follow me to the van just as you fucking are"
i couldn't believe i was doing it, as i dutifully followed my new Master out to his van naked as the day i was born. Yes.. he was my Master and he was right i did need a lot of training and he was just the man to do it.
Part 3
I had no fight left in me, my body hung limp supported only by chains from the ceiling attached to the cuffs on my wrists. Mouth gagged, blindfolded and totally screamed out from the beating I had just received. A beating that seemed to go on for hours. When they started my body danced around as I screamed into the gag forced into my mouth and strapped around my head, begging to no avail for them to stop.
Master and his brother Jimmy took turns using the belt on me, when one got tired the other took over. I must have passed out at one point and had a rag soaked in ammonia shoved in my face to wake me. Then the beating continued ripping into my ass, back and legs over and over again.
After a while my I just stopped jumping from the sting of the belt, only coming to life when the tip of the belt hit my balls which Jimmy delighted in doing as often as he could. I just wanted it to stop, I was broken and just wanted them to stop beating me.
My screams had turned in to weak moans from utter exhaustion and then without warning it was over. I felt them unhooking me and I collapsed to the floor, The blindfold and the gag were removed and Master said "on you knees bitch" as much as I tried I couldn't get to my knees. I kept falling back, I was just too weak. Master yelled "you have 10 seconds to get on you fucking knees or the beating starts again"
i struggled and started crying when I couldn't get up right away. Master said 'I know you're thirsty boy .. get to your knees and you can drink.. if not you get the belt again, you're fuckin choice" Master must given me a reprieve, because I know it took me more than 10 seconds to get to my knees. He patted my head and said "Good boy ... now tell me what you want"
It was hard to speak after all the screaming I had done into that gag, my mouth and throat were sore and dry. I looked up into my Master's eyes and with tears in my own eyes, said "your piss Sir... please may I have your piss"
Master smiled and said "Good boy" as he brought his cock to my mouth and started to piss. I locked my lips around the head and just started gulping his hot piss down my throat. I was so thirsty at that point his piss tasted like the best thing I had ever drank and I kept swallowing mouthful after mouthful.
His flow eased up and stopped long before I wanted it to when he pulled his prick from my slurping mouth. I was still thirsty "thank you Sir may I have some more piss please?" he started laughing and said "Jimmy do you have to piss this fucking faggot is still thirsty?"
Jimmy said "I don't fucking believe this shit. The beating we laid on this fucker and he still wants to drink piss.... Jesus Christ we can fucking do anything we want to this fucking piece of shit and he likes it" He grabbed hold of my hair and gave me several hard slaps across the face. I looked up at him saying "thank you Sir.... may I drink your piss please?"
Jimmy just laughed and said "sure bitch" and started pissing in my face, I moaned and tried to get his cock in my mouth as he teased me pulling his spray away before finally aiming it at my open mouth. As I gratefully started gulping his piss, the more I drank the more I wanted, it was like a fucking drug. Jimmy turned to his brother and asked "when do we start feeding this bitch some shit? I can't fucking wait to see this sick fuck wolfing down my shit"
Master said "it's already morning. Time to give the bitch some rest. He'll need it for tonight. We're going to fuck him all night long while he learns to eat shit as good as he drinks piss". He kicked me in the ass and barked "Crawl into the cage and get some sleep. The next time I let you sleep you'll have a graduate degree in shit eating college boy." I crawled inside the dog cage grateful for the chance to sleep. I was too fucking tired to care that when I wake I was going to have to eat shit. Some sort of canvas was thrown over the cage and I crawled into a ball and dozed off.
I have no idea how long I was asleep and was awaken by the sound of the cage being kicked. "Rise and shine cocksucker it's dinner time, now get the fuck out here" Jimmy yelled as he unlocked the cage and grabbed me by the hair dragging me out of the cage.
I was scared shitless, I knew what was going to happen and wanted no part of it I just couldn't eat shit. That was just too fucking disgusting, I already felt sick from all the piss I had drunk.
i looked up at Jimmy and unlike last night he was completely naked. For the first time I could see just how good looking and muscular he really was. He fastened a leather collar around my neck and panic set in, I couldn't take another whipping and had no idea what they were going to do to make me eat shit. I tried to stand up and he kicked me in the balls and yelled "stay on the floor bitch until Rick gets down here. ....He's ready"
I heard the door open and Master's footsteps on the stairs, my mouth must have dropped open when I saw him. He was wearing boots, leather chaps with the crotch and ass cut out and a leather harness that highlighted the most beautiful tattoos I had ever seen. The tattoos on his upper arms spilled over unto his back and chest. I was in awe and totally forgot for a minute where I was and what was expected of me. He walked over to me and put plate down in front of me with a 6 inch log of shit on it and said "Time for your next lesson college boy.... eat your dinner" I just couldn't do this, it was too disgusting
"Please Sir I can't... I just can't do it Sir" I cried. He laughed and said " no problem we can do this the hard way and when you're hungry you'll eat shit" He grabbed me by the collar and dragged me to the center of the room, as Jimmy held me down Master attached the cuffs to my wrists again and pulled my arms up and attached them to the chains again. Only this time they attached cuffs to my ankles and attached to hooks on the floor that I had not noticed before. I was spread eagle in a standing position and starting begging them not to whip me again. "please let me suck you off, fuck me but please don't whip me again"
The gag was shoved into my mouth again and strapped into place. "Going to have to warm your ass up with another 25 .... what the fuck make that 50 lashes before shoving my prick up your cunt so relax and enjoy it bitch" Jimmy had doubled the strap in half and was hitting his hand with it just grinning. I started screaming into the gag "No please I’ll do it .... please, I’ll eat your shit, I’ll eat you shit" as Jimmy brought the strap down on my ass.
After about 10 lashes I was crying uncontrollably and felt myself pissing on the floor, as hard as I tried I couldn't stop and cried even more because I knew that they would not stop at fifty lashes and just beat me to death. I heard Master yell "Jimmy his balls whip his fucking balls. Fucking bitch pissing on my floor" with that he got up and kicked me in the balls.
The next thing I remember is waking up strapped face down to what seemed to be a very low table. My legs were attached to one side and I was stretched across the table with my arms attached to the legs on the other side. Master was in front of my slapping his prick back and forth across my face. Finally he spoke "get it good and wet bitch cause it's going up your cunt" as he shoved it in my mouth.
I started sucking hoping if I did a good enough job he would forget about fucking me, stupid I know. I was really slobbering all over the fucker up on side and under the crown sucking the head and trying to take as much into my my ass I could. His whole dick glistened with spit and he cock was hard as a rock when he pulled out and said "fuck you got too much spit on it" and smacked his dick across my face again this time wiping spit off it. Can't go too easy on you, because I want you to remember this fucking for the rest of your life"
I was in a panic, the biggest thing I have had up my hole was my own fingers, when jerking off His prick was going to rip me open! He went around and started rubbing my ass and pulling my cheeks apart and rubbing my hole with a finger and forced it in. I tensed and tried to relax as much as I could but it hurt like hell. He started finger fucking me and forced in a second finger. He started jabbing his fingers in a fucking motion.
After a while my ass relaxed and his finger fucking starting to feel pretty good. I started lifting my hips up to meet his fingers . He yanked them out. "Feeling good bitch? Your cunt must be ready then" and brought his cockhead to my asshole and started pushing. God, I never felt such pain as he pushed and pushed my ass resisting the assault until his cock head broke through. I screamed "please no, please pull it out you're fucking killing me"
He punched me in the back of the head and said "this is nothing .... now shut the fuck up and enjoy it" Jimmy get over here and fuck the fag's face while I show him what a fucking whore he really is"
Jimmy jumped at the chance to fuck my face again and slammed his cock down my throat in one thrust as Master started sinking in deeper and deeper. It felt like someone was sticking a knife up my ass as he started a short fucking motion going deeper with each thrust until finally I could feel his hips against my ass. Fuck, I had all his cock up my ass. He didn't even give me a chance to get use to it before pulling back almost all the way out and slamming it back in taking my breathe away.
My scream was muffled my Jimmy's cock fucking my throat. I was in agony as Master picked up speed and started slamming into me filling my with his cock over and over again I felt a strange wetness in my ass and knew I was bleeding from the assault. After a while I started feeling hot, really fucking hot. My mouth was watering as I really started getting into it sucking Jimmy's cock and I could feel my ass reaching back to meet Master's thrust. Master laugh yeah bitch I knew you would get into it once you found out how good my meat felt up your fucking cunt" Jimmy my cock is already covered in shit..... time to switch off and give this piss drinker his first taste of shit"
Jimmy yelled "Fuck yeah... bout fucking time I get to see this fucker eat shit" They both pulled out and Jimmy just slammed his cock up my ass and took over fucking me like a mad man. Master came around in front of me and asked "are you ready shit eater?" waving his dick in my face covered with my own shit and blood. Tired of the beatings and wanting this fucking nightmare over I said "yes Sir I am ready" he slapped me and yelled "ready for what bitch"
with tears running down my cheeks from humiliation I said "shit Sir... I am ready to eat shit"
and opened my mouth. Master said "no sucking just lick all your fucking shit off my prick"
i licked the cock head and as the rancid taste hit me I wanted to puke. Fighting the urge to gag I continued to lick his cock clean of my shit. I guess I got use to the taste after a while and it really didn't taste as bad as I thought. The more I swallowed the more I liked it and wanted more. Jimmy was yelling "Fucking unreal, the bitch is actually eating shit! "
Maybe it was because it was my shit or the fucking I was receiving by Jimmy. I couldn't believe it either. I was licking shit and getting off on it and really started trying to clean all the shit on his cock, my own cock was rock hard and aching for release. When his cock was nearly clean Master said "Jimmy time to switch"
Jimmy presented me with his prick and it was completely brown and cover with my shit and ass juice. I opened my mouth and swallowed his shitty dick whole and started giving him a shit blow job. Jimmy yelled "this is fucking crazy look at this bitch sucking his shit off my dick". Every few minutes I gagged as I swallowed mouthfuls of shitty saliva. I was really proud of myself when Jimmy's cock was clean and continued to suck him. Jimmy yelled "Rick, I have to get my dick covered in shit again the bitch sucked it all off too fucking quick".
Master said bitch I want you to bear down and take a fucking shit with my dick up your ass. I strained and pushed feeling my shit slide down until it came into contact with the huge dick blocking escape. Master pulled back and slammed back in piston fucking me caking shit all over his cock and some oozed out covering his balls as well. I felt more shit oozing out around his cock ad he pulled out and scooped a handful of shit from my ass and walked around in front of making sure I saw him using the loose shit to cover his dick in a thick coat.
Before shoving it in my mouth he put his hand to my face and told me to clean it off. I started out licking the shit off his hand and fingers before sucking the shit from his fingers and trying to suck if from his hand as well. He laughed and smeared the remaining shit on my face and said congratulations bitch you are now a shit eater and once you learn to suck the shit out of my ass you'll never want it any other way" with that he shoved his shit covered cock into my mouth and soon got into a rhythm with Jimmy fucking my ass. Master's huge cock was fucking the shit down my throat.
They were both really banging my ass and face now and I was beginning to realize I really was a shit eater, had eaten my own shit and didn't get sick and actually sort of liked it. My cock was not lying, it was so hard it hurt. I did want to eat their shit just like master knew I would. I was swallowing shit with each thrust and fucking loving it. I felt myself shaking and knew I was about to come. Jimmy yelled that he was coming and I felt him convulse as master started flooding my shitty mouth with his cream I was screaming around the cock in my mouth as my own cock exploded without being touched. I thought my orgasm in the motel was the best I ever had, but there was no comparison to this. They had just fucked the cum out of me.
Master was right, I was a whore. Only a fucking shit eating whore would cum just by being fucked up the ass while eating shit, all without touching my fucking dick. I knew in that instance my life had change forever. It would be some time before I realized just how much of a change or just how low of a worthless fucking pervert pig I was on my way to becoming.
Part 4
In the space of a few month's Master Rick had totally changed my life from a closeted gay college jock into his total slave. Since that first meeting in the theater and a few weekends each month since he, became more and more controlling mostly through brutal force. I quit the baseball team because there was no way I could continue to hide all the bruises on my back and legs in the showers from the other guys. My parents were pissed, but told them I needed to concentrate on my studies and they bought it.
I am on the bus headed to Chicago to spend the summer break with Master Rick at his insistence that I could not go home for the summer. He got me a job at the dinner working for his brother Jimmy. I dreaded that, as Jimmy was a true sadist and knew that every time he had a fight with his wife he would take at out on me.
I arrive at Master Rick's and let myself in, he left a note with instructions on the hall table:
Shower
Shave
Shave all the hair off my legs and crotch and chest
Put on the collar and lock the padlock and wait on all fours by the door.
I did as instructed as he knew I would.
Finally Master got home and pulled me up and crushed his lips to mine kissing me deeply (I was amazed as he had never done that before). "Have to do a few more things to get you ready bitch and then we are going out". Get your ass back into the bathroom. He sat me down on the toilet and reached for a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut off all my have and then shave me completely bald. He made me look in the mirror, I was embarrassed and turned on at the same time, I look like those slaves, I had seen in all those porn mags I beat off to as a teenager. Master put a chastity belt on me and then a pair of leather shorts and fastened a leash to my collar.
He had my mind reeling as he had never taken me anywhere. He sat down and shouted "bitch get that faggot mouth on my prick" as he dialed the telephone. I unfastened his belt and zipper and pulled his cock out, it was already getting hard. God, I loved sucking his cock and engulfed the head and started giving Master a slow blow job. He punched him in the side of the head and said "bitch I said suck my fucking cock not make love to it, we do not have all fucking night"
"I am sorry, Sir" and started slamming my head up and down on his cock. Master was right when he said that first night that I would be able to swallow him whole with practice and I now can with no problem at all.
"Yo, Rico is everything ready? I bringing the faggot over in a few minutes" I heard Master say into the phone. "Great, see a in a little while". Master hung up the phone and stood up grabbing my head at the same time and started slamming my mouth, fucking my face furiously. He said "Keep you mouth closed bitch" as he pulled out and shot a huge load all over my face." I was disappointed and he know it, as he knows how much I crave drinking his cum. "Let that dry on your face and lets go, I have a real big surprise for you tonight faggot" He had me walk out of the house and down the driveway on all fours and put in in the front seat. "you want a smoke bitch?" Master asked. "Yes, thank you Sir" I said gratefully When we first meet and he found out that I rarely smoked and had just recently started again, Master made me smoke all the time just to get me hooked and then would deny me and often forbid me to smoke just to drive me crazy. When he did let me smoke, I had to put the cigarette out on the center of my chest
"We'll be there in about 10 minutes, finish that smoke and get you fucking toilet face over here I have to piss and don't fucking spill a drop on my pants if you know what is good for you"
Yes Sir, thank you the cigarette Sir" as I ground the cigarette into me chest. "I promise I won't spill a drop Sir. I said as I unzipped him and pulled out his cock, I no sooner got his cock in my mouth as he started to piss, the flow started slow and then became a full stream. I really had to gulp as fast as I could to get it all in a panic to make sure I didn't spill any. "Good boy" master said as he patted me on the head. "You are becoming a very could toilet boy, but tonight will be the test to see how good you really are"
"Thank you Sir, thank you for allowing me to drink your piss Sir"
We pulled into a parking lot and I could see it was a tattoo parlor with about 10 Harleys parked in front. My cock was getting hard and to was starting to get painful in the chastity device Master had put on me. "come on bitch, time to get some fucking inked laid on that sorry faggot ass of yours" Master said as he pulled on my leash. "After you are tattooed as my property we are going into the back room and you will service my buddies all fucking night. They can do anything they want and they know you are shit eating faggot. So be prepared you are going fucked all night and swallow a hell of a lot a of cum, piss and shit"
"If you refuse one order from any of them and embarrass me, I swear, I will beat you sorry fucking ass to death. Do you understand me bitch" He yelled into my face. Excited, I replied in a loud voice. "Yes Sir, I promise, I will not disappoint you Sir"
I was about to get my first tattoo, that thought alone had me so turned on what I was required to afterwards was of no consequence.
Part 5
As Master and I entered the tattoo Studio, I was overwhelmed with the designs all over the walls. Master yanked on my leash pulling towards the back room. "Hey Rick" someone yelled as he and Master hugged. "So this is the new fag slave, not bad" the man said. Master said "bitch this an old friend of mine Rico, say hello" As much as I wanted to look up, I knew better and immediately started licking Rico's boots. Rico let out a laugh and said "got him trained well Rick" Master replied "Yeah Jimmy and I whipped all the sass out of him, but he still fucks up every once in a while and I have to whip the shit out of him"
"Stand up boy and let me get a look at you" Rico said. As I rose to my feet, Rico grab me by the chin and said "Not bad and I especially like the burns on his chest" Master said "yeah I make the bitch do that to himself" Rico was not bad himself, and Italian stud with a body to match.. Just like Master and Jimmy he was covered in beautiful art work.
Rico said "before we get started I have a problem that I think this boy can take care of" groping his crotch. Master replied "No problem Bro the bitch is here to service" with that he slapped me across the back of the head and yelled "Get on your fucking knees you worthless piece of shit and take care of my buddy" "yes Sir, sorry Sir" I replied dropping to my knees only to be slapped this time by Rico nearly knocking me over. "I am sorry Sir, please may I suck your cock Sir please?" Rico hauled out his meat and started slapping my across the face with it. "Sure, I never deny fucking whores like you my prick when they beg" His cock was not even hard and it was huge, I just got the head in my mouth when he grabbed my head and started guiding me, saying "Nice and slow, we got all night boy and you're going to become good friends with this meat of mine"
"If the faggot gives you any problems just beat the shit of it, going in the back for a beer"
Master said as he opened a door and entered the back room. I could hear the muffled sounds of men talking as he entered.
I was too busy concentrating on the cock I was servicing to care about that. I rarely get to make love to a cock anymore. Master and Jimmy usually just like to face fuck me hard and fast. This was a treat taking my time and enjoying the thrill of servicing a man nice and slow. Rico's cock was rock hard now and although not as long as Master was much thicker and a real challenge to go all the way down, but i did and that seemed to be my trigger as I started really working his fucking prick going all the way down to the balls and up till the head was just about ready to come loose from my mouth before slamming my face down again. Running my tongue all over his cock as I bobbed my head up and down. Hearing his breathing and feeling his cock getting bigger, I knew he was close and God I needed to drink some fucking cum.. He tightened his grip on my head and started bucking his hips into my face. "yeah suck that prick you fucking cocksucking faggot... Fuck yeah!! here it comes bitch!.... swallow it all you fucking piece of shit!!!" His cock exploded spurt after spurt of hot cum filled my mouth. I swallowed every fucking drop, his come was delicious. I gently continued sucking on his softening meat as he rubbed my bald head. He pulled my mouth from his prick and slapped me across the face. "Not bad bitch.. Let's see how good a fucking urinal you are.. open wide" I stayed on my knees with my mouth wide open. It started with a few dribbles as the flow steadily increase I really has to swallow fast as he shove his cock back in my mouth. Hot stream was still increase and I tried to control the flow with my tongue but could not piss was running out of my mouth and on to the floor I just kept swallowing and swallowing, i thought fuck this guy must not have pissed in a week. Finally he was finished and looked down at me and slapped me again, this time he did knock me over. "You fucking piece of shit you got piss all over the floor. My piss was not good enough for you that you wasted half of it." I pleaded I am sorry Sir, I will clean it up and do better the next time Sir. I got down on the floor and started licking all the piss up I had wasted and heard a swoosh and then the sting of his belt on my ass, I didn't cry out as he continued to beat me until I cleaned all the piss up. After a 7 strong blows he tossed the belt aside. "lucky you are wearing those shorts bitch, I would have kept going if I could have seen your ass turning red, I would have tore your ass up you fucking cunt...maybe that's what I should tattoo on you FUCKING CUNT get up on the chair faggot and let's get started" Rico said pointing to the chair that looked like a barber chair
I sat in the chair for several minutes as Rico got his supplies ready filling little cups with ink and adjusting the gun, wondering exactly where and what Master was having tattooed on me. The door to the back room opened and out came the most beautiful man I had ever seen wearing a leather vest and jeans his entire upper torso from his wrists to his neck were completely covered in intricate designs of every color of the rainbow. He was around 6' and had shoulder length curly blond hair and could not have been much older than me 23 or 24 I guess. He ignored me and walked up behind Rico and wrapped his arms around him and cupped his groin. "How's it going babe" he said and Rico turned around and they shared a long deep kiss. They broke off the kiss and Rico said "Come on Mark I have to get to work on Rick's slave"
"So this is the new bitch Rick's been bragging about" he said as he ran his fingers across my chest."you try him out yet?"
Rico snapped back "what the fuck do you think?, fucked it's face and used him as urinal, stupid bitch spilled half my piss on the fucking floor"
Mark grabbed my face and laughed "that was a big mistake wasn't it kid? Staring in my eyes he continued to hold my face and said your Master sent me out to give you a pack of smokes. He said you can smoke as much as you want and that you know the deal. You have to put them out on your chest, you got that faggot?" I replied yes Sir and thank you Sir, I understand Sir" He continued to hold my face for several seconds and his eyes never left mine. He finally let go and said "I think I'll stay and watch for a while, never seen a shitpig faggot burn himself with it's own cigarette before"
Rico said "I'm going to be a few minutes go ahead and smoke and amuse Mark for a while fuck face"
"Yes Sir, thank you Sir" I replied as I reached for the pack of Marlboro's. I lit it and inhaled as deeply as I could trying to relax. Mark just sat there staying right into my eyes smiling as I did. After a few drags I went to flick the ashes into the ashtray and Mark jumped up and slapped it across the room. "Your a fucking ashtray, you flick the ashes in your fucking mouth got it Bitch!" he yelled I replied sort of half questioning "Sir?"
Mark replied "how bad can it taste, you eat shit right or is Rick lying about that?" No, Sir my Master doesn't lie I do eat shit, his shit, Jimmy's shit and my own Sir". He sat down still smiling and staring at me and said "in your mouth Bitch" I replied, "Yes Sir" and tilted my head back slightly and flicked the ashes into my open mouth. It's tasted and felt strange and I guess i made some sort of face as Mark started to laugh again. A few more drags continuing to flick the ashes in my mouth and I was ready to put it out on my chest. Mark stood up and approached me. He said don't ground it out do it real slow and enjoy the pain. Master usually just lets me ground it out real fast, but Mark wanted me to feel it.
Once again his eyes never left mine as I brought it to my skin and held it there a few seconds and slowing twisted it into my chest. Good Boy know that is how a good slave should put out a cigarette, burning himself every fucking time"
I said Yes Sir and thank you Sir, I will remember that Sir"
Okay are you through fucking playing, so I can get to work?" Rico snapped as he reclined the chair all the way back. And started wiping what smelled like alcohol all over my stomach.
Mark snapped right back "so get to fucking work, no one is stopping you motherfucker"
Rico rubbed something on my stomach again and I felt him pressing what looked like tissue paper to the area and pressed down and peeled it right off. Just then Mark grabbed my head and turned it towards him and I realized in my new position I was face level with his crotch. He ground his crotch into my face just holding it there. As I heard the motor of the tattoo machine come to life my cock also came back to life growing hard with the sound of the machine. Mark said, here bitch "I'll give ya something to keep your mind off of it" as he hauled out his cock and shoved it into my mouth. I did not know it at the time but I was sucking the cock of a man who one day would become my permanent Master, although thinking back I am not so sure that Mark did not know it at the time.
He said "just stay still baby and I'll fuck your mouth nice and easy and give you a hot load of cum and if your real lucky a hot load of piss too boy"
I could feel the constant stinging of the tattoo gun and could not see what was being placed on me. Mark continued to fuck my mouth. The stinging on my stomach was getting very uncomfortable and I started sucking harder and Mark smacked my face and said "No sucking, just keep you mouth open for me to fuck it bitch" I could hear the door open and Master say "How's my shitslave behaving guys?"
Rico responded first saying "had to take my belt to the fucker's ass, he spilled my piss on the floor" Master pulled my mouth off Mark's cock and screamed at me "You wasted piss you sorry piece of shit? you fucking wait until I get your pathetic toilet mouth home. You thought the beating you got that first night we met was bad, that was nothing compared to what you are going to get you sorry fucking cunt!!" I cried out "I am sorry Sir, I am so sorry Sir".
"You got that right fuck face you are sorry, a sorry excuse for a toilet, but that will change tonight!!" Master quickly disappeared into the back again.
Mark, lean down and wiped the tears from my eyes with his thumbs, his face got so close to mine I could feel his breath and he said "I'll don't worry baby, not many can handle Rico's load the first time" Rico jumped in laughing "ya got that right" and continued with his work. Mark continued speaking "I'll teach you to be a real good toilet, would you like that baby, practicing with my piss" I could not take my eyes off his ad I replied "Yes Sir, thank you Sir, may I drink your piss" Mark just smiled and said "sure baby you can all the fucking piss you want" he put his cock back in my mouth and started to piss. He reached for a cigarette and lit it and exhaled. "Nothing like enjoying a smoking while pissing into a fucking human urinal" His flow was suddenly cut off and he pull his dick from my mouth and brought his cigarette to my mouth. I could not take my eyes off his as I opened my mouth for his to dump his ashes in. He smiled and said "good boy.. good fucking boy" He placed his cock back in my mouth and started pissing again. It was a nice steady flow not too fast or slow like he wanted it to last as long as possible.
Rico chimed in right about then and said "you better fucking watch yourself. Rick will cut you fucking balls off if he thinks you are fucking with his slave's mind" Mark, just laughed and said "he should be grateful I am helping him train the bitch. You can't always use the belt, sometimes you have to use a little sugar"
The piss flow was cut off again and Mark brought his cigarette to my mouth which I open for him again to take his ashes. He returned to pissing in my mouth and I saw he was ready to put it out on me and I just closed my eyes to enjoy his piss as I felt the heat on my chest, he held it there longer than I did and he pulled it back took another drag and again brought it to my chest and just held it there. "Feel good baby, you like it, yeah I know you do, you need to feel pain, no shame in that, you just need someone to show you how erotic pain can be" as he finally ground it out and finishing pissing.
Rico, jumped up "Mark that is enough he will fucking kill you, cut the fucking shit"
Mark just laughed "you worry too fucking much and that is what I love about you babe" He reached over me and grabbed Rico by the shirt and crushed their mouths together. I just lay there amazed watching these 2 macho studs tongue fucking each other's mouths. Right over my face. "Okay just watch it please" Rico said. "All right bitch the first one is done you want to see it?" He said and raise the chair. I stood up and walked over to the mirror. I was amazed looking at what was once my body there across the top of my stomach in 3 inch black Gothic letters SLAVE and underneath in small print PRIVATE PROPERTY.
Rico said "I have to take a break going to have a beer, come on Mark, I am not leaving you alone with him" Mark laughed and said "sure babe be right there" as he came up behind me and turned me around, he rested his arms on my shoulders and put his forehead to mine and said "See you later baby, have a smoke a relax you have a long night ahead of you, be seeing you around, I promise." Then he crushed his lips to mine and forced his tongue inside exploring my mouth with his tongue, he broke the kiss and said "always loved the taste of my own piss" and headed off to the back room with Rico.
My head was spinning, I have to tell Master, no that could get Mark beaten to death or keep my mouth shut and get beaten to death myself if Master finds out, maybe this whole fucking thing was a test. Fuck when he looked into my eyes it was like he could reach into my sole. I didn't know what to do and lit a cigarette, taking long drags and exhaling then without even thinking brought the cigarette to my mouth and flicked the ashes in. I continued smoking the cigarette and the place it on my chest and just held it there, thinking how do I get this man out of my head, I closed my eyes and could smell my flesh burning as I continued to hold the cigarette there until it was out. I opened my eyes and looked down to see the worst burn I had ever had. Not even Jimmy ever held his cigarette that long. I had to get this man out of my head. Just then the door opened and Rico came back alone. "All right let's get this finished the guys are all getting impatient and want to start using you faggot. Back in the chair." I sat down and in the space of an hour Rico tattooed a link chain bracelet on both of my wrists in black it and we were done. "Go ahead and have another smoke before we go in the back room" Rico told me
"Thank you Sir, would you like one?" He looked at me and said "sure bitch why the hell not" As we smoke our cigarettes, I offered my mouth for Rico's ashes. He laughed and dumped his ashes in my mouth and said. "Listen kid, you have to get Mark out of your head, it is not healthy, not that what you are into is healthy to begin with"
"Rick will really hurt you, and I mean really hurt you if he thinks you are fucking around on him even if just in your head." He took lone last drag and reached over and put it out of my chest and I did the same. "Okay let's go" he said as he put the leash on my collar and opened the back door.
As I looked around the room a private bar was set up and the center of the room open and set up as a dungeon. All of the men were covered in tattoos and wearing leather. All were drinking beer. They started shouting, about time get that bitch ready. Rico spoke up and said "no wrist restraints, I do not want to fuck up the new tattoos".
Master came over to inspect me and the new tattoos. "Nice Rico, real nice" he said.
He looked at me and said "get those fucking shorts off bitch!" After I took the off master unlocked the chastity belt and threw it aside and said "he's all yours bros, have fun"
Two of the men grabbed me and moved me towards the center of the room and proceeded to strap me down to a padded table and raise my legs to what looked like medical stirups. One of them put tit clamps one my nipples and gave them a yank. I sucked in my breath to avoid not screaming out. A catheter was inserted into my cock and I screamed out only to get punched in the face. Something was attached to my balls and then hooked to a chain hanging from the ceiling. The final step was to put a rim chair over my head and a cushion under my head to raise my face up closer to the bottom of the chair and strapped into making moving my head impossible. They yelled "the toilet is open who wants to go first"
I heard one guy say, I want to fuck him first someone else feed him, another said I want to fist fuck the bitch while it eats shit. Then I heard a familiar voice, Marks' Fuck this debate all you that want to fuck him first get in line, I have to take a shit right now .I heard what sounded like the removal of jeans and then someone climbing onto the platform. Looking up through the rim seat I could see Mark smiling down at me. He spit on my face lit a cigarette and said I hope you fucking hungry bitch and sat down. Now the only view I has was of his asshole. "You already know what my piss tastes like and I wanted you to eat my shit first so you know what mine really tastes like baby." In a low voice almost a whisper. I replied "thank you Sir, may I eat you shit". " He laughed and said You're one sick fucking pup"
I agreed saying "Yes Sir, Thank you Sir"
Okay bitch get that tongue up my ass while I enjoy my smoke. I started licking his hole immediately, flicking my tongue back and forth over his hole. At the same time I felt fingers probing my ass getting it ready to be fucked for the first of what I was sure would be many times tonight. None of that matter all I was concerned with was Mark's ass, the scent and taste of his asshole was driving me crazy, if it is possible to become drunk from a scent or taste then I was drunk from licking Mark's asshole. His taste was driving me crazy. I could feel him flicking his ashes on my chest. Then whoever was fingering my hole got tired of that and positioned his prick at my hole and just slammed it into me driving his cock all the way in. I screamed at the penetration and Mark's ass opened up and started to shit directly into my open mouth. I closed my eyes and Mark said I'm pinching it off, take it and savor it baby as I felt him lay his cigarette on my chest. Chew it real slow and enjoy it. His lit cigarette was just laying on my chest and I hear him light another. Give into the pain and the taste baby let it carry you away. I was going crazy chewing and swallowing his shit a little bit at a time and completely forgot about the pounding my ass was taking from the brute fucking my ass. I had never felt so completely free eating Mark's shit and not giving a fuck what anyone thought. I swallowed the last of the shit and asked Sir may I please have some more shit, I am so fucking hungry Sir.. He laughed and said sure baby open up and another huge chunk of shit fell into my mouth.
Part 6
It seemed like it had been going on for days, man after man slamming his cock up my ass fucking me and others pissing, shooting their cum and taking shits in my mouth. They all have pissed in my mouth and 5 of them had made me eat their shit while torturing my balls by yanking on the chain. I lost count after 8 the number of times I had been fucked, i think a few of them fucked me more than once, I know Mark did. I just wish Master would come over and take pity on my and take me home (wishful thinking I know).
I heard someone yell, I am tired of this bullshit, I want to fist the fucking bitch now. Finally I heard Master's voice saying "okay Josh the fucker's cunt should be loose enough now, I want to be shitting in it's mouth the first time he takes a fist". I was in a panic, being gang banged is one thing, but Master allowing someone to fist fuck me is totally different. Master was looking down at me through the rim seat and told me his would be the last load of shit I had to eat tonight. I pleaded with Master not to let him fist me, and I saw him reaching for something and then suffered the worse pain I ever felt in my balls. I must have passed out because Master woke me up pissing in my face. He yelled at me don't you ever question my judgment again you fucking piece of shit or you'll get this all over your body, holding up something that looked like a shocking device. I answered "I am sorry Sir, I will never question you again, you know what is best for me Sir"
"Okay, fist this fucking whore while I shit in it's toilet mouth" Master told Josh. To which Josh replied "Fuck yeah, I fucking love opening up pretty boys assholes"
Master sat down and snapped "get that filthy fucking tongue up my asshole bitch".
"Yes Sir" eagerly thinking if I eat Master's shit fast enough he will tire of this scene and want to go home. Master must have known what I was thinking as he kept his ass clenched tight really making me work to probe his hole. I could feel Josh fucking my ass with four fingers really jabbing in and out and he was going deeper and deeper with each thrust. Josh squeezed his fingers together and was applying a lot more pressure trying to force his hand into my hole, I could feel his hand forcing through my bodies defenses and I screamed as I felt my ass suck his whole fucking hand in. Master started shitting at the same time and my mouth was full of shit and Master yelled eat it you bitch and when you finish my load I'll let you cum and started yanking on the titclamps. Josh had settle into a steady slow in and out motion when I felt him curl his hand into a fist which made me try to scream again to no avail with a mouth full of shit, He start fucking me with his fist, I was gasping trying to swallow shit, but Master was shitting too fast and it was piling up on my face. Master said "this will all end when you finish my load bitch so eat up, I hope you are enjoying tonight as much as I am"
Josh really started driving his fist further and further up my ass with each thrust, and I just started swallowing shit as fast as I could not bothering to chew it unless I had to. Josh's pounding was driving me over the edge and I had to cum, I swallowed the last of Master's shit and started screaming, I was coming, arching my back fighting the straps holding me down, I was coming with no way to release it, Master reached down and pulled the catheter from my cock and it erupted with piss, cum and blood flying all over my chest and face.
I was awaken being sprayed down with a hose, "stand up bitch so I can clean you off, I do not want any shit in my truck" Master finished and tossed me a towel and said if you "have to puke do it now in the head" pointing to a door. I could barely stand up and had to crawl, much to the delight of all the men there, one laughing "that's right bitch crawl like the fucking dog you are" I made it just in time and fell into the toilet and puked nonstop for quite awhile. I dropped my head back down to the toilet and heard Mark saying "how ya doing baby, you did real good tonight, I was proud of you". I was getting fed up with his game and snapped back, "Why are you doing this, you know I belong to Master Rick, not you!." he smiled and said "baby if you were my slave, you would be picking your ass up on the other side of that wall for being so disrespectful"
"let me tell you something about the Master/slave relationship baby, a Master can not own a slave unless the slave truly WANTS to be owned. Fuck, you have what 2 years of college left and a hell of a lot to learn not just about the world, but about yourself as well." He turned to leave and stopped looked back at me and said "like I said earlier baby, you'll be seeing me again, I promise" and out the door he went.
On the way home I fell asleep with my head on Master's lap and him rubbing my head and only woke up when he was putting me down on his couch. "I love you Sir" he replied "I know you do boy, go take a shower while I cook you some real food"
"Thank you Sir" I said and started climbing the stairs. I looked in the bathroom mirror and I don't know why I smiled at my own reflection, I still had shit smears on my face and a quite a few bruises, but seeing all the new cigarette burns and the SLAVE tattoo started getting me hard again. I turned the shower on and climbed in the hot water felt so good, I must have rinsed my mouth out about a 100 times and lathered and rinsed my whole body at least 5 times. My legs were just so weak, I laid down in the tub and just let the water run all over me until I heard Master calling me.
Dried off, I entered the kitchen and he told me to seat down. He put a big plate of bacon, eggs, fried potatoes and toast in front of me. He sat down and said "Boy besides giving an occasional blow job to a buddy or drinking his piss, tonight was the last time I will ever allow anyone else to touch you, not even Jimmy. You are mine now and mine alone"
I started to cry, and he rubbed my head and said "eat up boy". I can not remember ever eating a plate of food so fast. Master just stood there smiling, something I rarely saw him do.
"Come on boy time to get some sleep". I went to open the basement door and Master said "No, boy you are sleeping in my room tonight". I hugged Master and thanked him for allowing be so closed to him. He slapped me and said "get over it bitch, I drank a lot of beer tonight and don't want to get out bed to have to piss"
Master tossed a blanket on the floor and said "that is you bed tonight bitch" and turned the TV on. "I said Sir can I speak freely?" Master sat up in bed and yelled "Bitch what the fuck is your problem?"
I hesitated and said, "that man at the tattoo shop, I never have to see him again do I Sir" Master yelled what man and I replied "his name is Mark Sir". Master jumped up and shouted "what did that mother fucker say to you?". I hesitated and said that "I may be wrong, but it seemed like he was flirting with me all night and almost trying hypnotize me with his flirting"
. Master yell "I'll kill that fucker" and punched the wall. "You stay where the fuck you are and don't fucking move"
Master went downstairs and I could hear him yelling I assume to Mark on the phone. :"I'll cut your fucking throat mother fucker. Messing with my boy's head.. Bullshit. Everyone knows you make it your fucking business to get into slaves heads and steal them. You are fucking with the wrong person this time. Stay the fuck away from my slave or I swear to God I will fucking kill you!"
I lay upstairs shaking, wondering if I had done the right thing, I settled down, I had done the right thing, I belong to Master and love him as I drifted off to sleep.
It wasn't until a few years later, I learned what I had not heard that night. The real conversation between Master and Mark.
"So he bought it dude" Mark said
"Yeah, lock, stock and barrel, he could not wait to tell me about you fucking with his head" Rick replied
"So now you know, he loves you and is devoted to you" said Mark
"Sure do Bro, thanks and thank Rico for me too". Rick replied
"Anytime dude"... said Mark
The sound of my master's motorcycle woke me out of a sound sleep, if you can be in a sound sleep being 5'10" curled up in a dog cage. First a little about me, I am a 28 year old 5'10" white guy brown hair blue eyes 160 pounds which is really a tight fit in this dog cage.
My name use to be Chris (name withheld) and is now shitpig, fuck face or my Master's favorite shit eating faggot. i graduated with a degree in Business Administration from a small Catholic college in Indiana 7 years ago. Everyone thought i had such a bright future and if they could only see me now, living in a dog cage, completely shaved, a big ring through my nose and almost completely tattooed from head to toe living as my Master's cock sucking, piss drinking, ass licking, shit eating, toilet torture slave. Tonight is to be my final act of contrition to my Master's will and seal my fate with no turning back and no chance of freedom again, not that i want it. What was once my face will be completely tattooed, my final act to complete the vow of servitude and total submission to my Master's will for i am nothing without him I love my Master more deeply than i ever thought possible for one to love another. In the 5 years as his slave Master has had a tattoo artist former fuck buddy of his, tattoo me a couple of times a week and also allows him to use me any way he wants as a toilet, fuck face, pussy ass or punching bag and the only part of skin he has left unmarked is my face with the exception of the flames shooting onto my face from the neck and 2 messages Master mark tattooed on himself, a chain of flames with big black letters SLAVE engulfing my neck spilling over onto my face symbolizing my ultimate submission to Master. A near complete full body suit now covers almost every square inch of skin including a snake that runs up my left leg wraps around the apple designed balls and turns into my cock with the huge metal ring through my cock head to ensure i will never fuck anything but my hand and only with my Master's permission. What was once my body is now covered with hundreds if not thousands intricate designs of skulls, flowers, flames, dragons, piles of shit, men fucking men, men sucking cock fist fucking, men shiting on other men and every imaginable torture scene . Master also thought it would add to my degradation and his amusement to also have every curse word known to man etched into my skin every few inches as well. Fuck, shit, piss, shit eater, piss drinker, cock sucker, asslicker toilet, faggot bitch, fuck face appear hundreds of times all over what was once my body with shit and shiteater appearing the most. Under my nose Master himself tattooed SHIT EATER and under my lower lip PISS DRINKER and across mt forehead SLAVE. They are all beautiful and professionally done, but the part my Master is most proud of is the back piece a picture of him sitting on a rim chair shitting into my mouth (and the likeness to both of us is unreal), with a slave contract stating that I Chris (name withheld) willingly give my mind and body and soul to Master Mark (name withheld) for the privilege of being allowed to serve as his completely shaved and completely tattooed, pierced, branded, cocksucking, piss drinking, ass licking shit eating, fist fucked torture slave. My body is now the property of Master Mark (name withheld) to do whatever he desires until such time as he sells or trades me to another Master or either of us die. Letting everyone who sees it know what a low life i am and always will be, a shit eater with no shame what so ever. Tonight and over the next several days in almost nonstop sessions the tattoos on my face will all be connected with the dragon head covering my scalp and the flames shooting up onto my face from my neck to let the world know that i am a complete piece of shit inside and out and belong to my Master Mark, mind body and soul! Master has promised that the face mask will be the most intricate and painful design applied to me yet. Master said that every time i pass out from the pain of the tattoo needle grinding against the bones of my nose they will wait until i wake so i will not miss one second of the excruciating pain and humiliation i have earned as his shit eater. Once completed anyone who sees my face will know that I am a shit eating, piss drinking faggot (if they can read they should already know that from the tattoos already there) but correcting my Master would earn me a severe whipping with the cat. . Just thinking of having the ultimate body suit finally completed that gets me rock hard and i hope Master lets me cum before it starts.
This all started while I was in college, knew i was gay and being a jock playing short stop on the baseball team it was not easy to find any action so i had to sneak away every few weeks and head to Chicago for a little cock sucking, actually a lot of cock sucking. My descent from college jock into the lowest form of human depravity began on one particular Friday night during my sophomore year it was a 3 day weekend and since i did not have any classes scheduled on Tuesday's it was going to be a mini vacation for me, a 4 day cock sucking feast or so i thought not realizing or even thinking that my life was about to be changed forever.
I checked into the motel around 4 in the afternoon, dropped my bag in the room and within an hour i was on my knees in a seedy all night porn theater sucking the cock of this hot guy in his late 20's. He was pretty good looking in a rugged sort of way with a scruffy 3 day growth on his face, shoulder length blond hair and i was really fucking getting into it bobbing my head up and slobbering all over his thick cock, literally fucking my own face with his cock. You see growing up in a small town and going to a small college i had never sucked a cock until a year early when i found this theater at the end of my freshman year and when in this dark theater can live out all my fantasies, make up for lost time and become a fucking cock whore. Anyway this guy was hot looking and when he took off his leather jacket that really fucking got me hot as hell. i could see tattoos on both his forearms as he continued fucking my face. Tattoos had always been a big turn on for me and i had a wicked hard on so i reached into my pants to pull my cock out when everything went black as he kicked me in the balls and yelled "Bitch, you are down there to service me, not to get your self off, touch that fucking dick again and you won't be able to piss for a fucking a month!"
He grabbed me put his face in face and yelled "Do you fucking understand me?" and forced back to my knees and started fucking my face with a vengeance ramming his cock down my throat, slamming his balls into my chin. I thought i would pass out from the lack of air as his cock kept forcing it's way down my throat over and over again. Just when I thought i my jaws could stretch no more i felt his cock harden and grow even bigger. I felt his cock jerk and i knew he was close, he let a loud groan and starting flooding my mouth with one of the biggest loads i have ever received. He yelled again "Swallow every drop bitch or there will be hell to pay!" Spurt after spurt shot right down my throat and some must have gone into my lungs as i started to cough and choke around his huge cock that was still lodged in my throat. He held my head down on his now softening cock and i felt warm liquid filling my mouth and fought to get off his cock as soon as i realized this mother fucker was pissing down my throat. His grip was tight and as much as i tried could not get away, he laughed and said "that's right bitch.... drink up you fucking piece of shit .....I've seen you before acting like a fucking whore on you knees sucking every fucking cock you can in this and a few other porn theaters around town..... bet you wish you were up on that screen getting fucked at both ends don't you bitch?". I had no choice but to swallow or drown, i just kept swallowing and swallowing until he finally finished and i collapsed to the floor feeling like vomiting. It was then that i realized we had an audience of men all standing around with cocks out playing with them, they all started laughing at the piss drinking college boy laying on the floor. Then this big guy who looked like he was in college himself with a football players build knelt down beside me and grabbed my head and force his 9 inch cock into me mouth and started fucking my brains out in a crazy frenzy. After about 5 minutes of fucking he shoots off in my mouth. The whole time he was coming he was yelling "yeah that's right bitch suck my fucking dick you cock sucking pig......fuck yeah.... mother fucker's good guys we got a real fucking whore here" He pulls out and rips open my shirt and grabs both my nipples begins twisting and torturing my tits after a few minutes he tires of this little game and steps back. Next this guy in his 30's pulls me to my knees, i can see he is wearing a mechanics uniform that says Mike and his arms are completely covered in tattoos. He slaps my face and said "open up bitch your night is just beginning" and rams his cock into my mouth after a few minutes he pulls out grabs my hair and slaps me hard across the face and backhands my other cheek "watch you fucking teeth or I'll knock them the fuck out faggot" He goes back to fucking my face for a good 10 minutes slamming his hips into my face with brute force putting on a show for the others playing with their meat and waiting their turns before shooting off, the son of a bitch didn't even let me finish eating his cum, he pulls out and shoots half his load on my face. He pushes me back on the floor and the next guy takes his place, i lost count after 7 men fucked my mouth big dicks, small ones it didn't matter i deserved this i wanted to act like a whore and i was being treated like one. As i lay on the floor Mike returns aims his dick at my face and starts to piss just as another guy's cum squirts onto my face. and several other of the men i serviced and some i do not think i did also start pissing on me. I couldn't believe what was happening all the men standing over me we either pissing or coming on me. I tried to turn my head away but Mike stepped on my balls and yelled "keep your fucking mouth open"and as i screamed out my mouth was once again flooded with piss and cum, Mike kept the pressure on my balls and i must have swallowed another gallon of piss i just wanted to suck some cock and some how this night turned into a nightmare. This old guy pushed his way towards me and said "I want to fuck the bitch up the ass someone help me pull his pants off so we can gang bang him" and then the mother fucker who got this whole ordeal started stepped in and said "Fuck off grandpa this bitch belongs to me" The crowd started to scatter across the theater and i was left alone laying on the floor covered in piss and cum and the mother fucker who would become my master said. "listen bitch! Your sorry excuse for a cock was rock hard the whole time you were sucking dick and drinking piss and that tells me that you loved every fucking minute of it" i nodded my head " too bad I have to get to work or I'd fuck your ass right here and get off watching your face as your lick your shit off my cock" lick his shit? This guy is fucking nuts i thought, little did i know.. "tonight was the first training session as my slave" my head was spinning, his slave who the fuck did this guy think he is, his slave, but my eyes never left him as he spoke, i was getting a good look at him for the first time,even though he was scruffy looking he was damn hot, not only were his forearms tattooed but i could see the tattoos on his upper arms peeking out from under his tee shirt as well as tattoos on his chest barely visible behind the neckline of the tee shirt and i was getting hard all over again. "You're a good looking punk, a little on the skinny side, but you have potential. If you decide you want more of this" as he waved his cock in front on me "call this number as he tossed the card to me and you better ask "Master may i suck your cock" or I will hang up and have nothing more to do with your worthless ass"
l said "i go to school in Indiana and can not get into the city very often". The words were out of my mouth before i realized what i was saying. Fuck what was happening to me and why was i giving this guy all this power over me and was i fucking agreeing to be his slave?
He said that was fine, that he "did not want a stupid slave just an obedient one. and a few weeks in between sessions would make each session much more intense" His parting words to me were "If you call, expect more of the same kind of treatment that you received tonight and much more, you have a lot to learn and i will show you just what kind of perverted fucking pig you were born to be" Then he hacked up a big haggy and spit it right into my face and looked at me and i could not believe that i said "thank you sir"
I got back to my motel room and took a quick shower all the while time thinking of this guy claiming to be my master, imagining what his tattoos looked like on his naked body and i could still clearly see his fucking cock. I hadn't been allowed to cum and had to beat off my cock was aching from not shooting off during my ordeal. I lay in the bed jacking off and i swear my cock never felt so big or hard. As i got closer and closer i was actually moaning and crying like a fucking bitch in heat thinking of sucking my master's cock getting fucked by him even though i had never been fucked and was never interested in being fucked. My whole fucking body was shaking and felt like my cock was on fire, but i didn't shoot off right away not until i was imagining him pissing down my throat and making me lick his cock clean of my shit. I had the most intense orgasm i ever had and cum flew across the bed as pulse after pulse of cum shot from my cock i was shaking uncontrollably and actually crying. My orgasm went on for what seemed like minutes and I fell back exhausted shaking and scared as hell because i knew his words were true i did love every minute of it and wanted more, much, much more! "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, what the fuck is wrong with me" i yell as i dug his phone number out of my pants and reached for the phone.
PART 2
There i was sitting in this dump of a dinner at 2:00 in the morning, having a cup of coffee and smoking a cigarette waiting for the man who would changed my life forever to arrive. i was nervous as hell and scared shitless, i guess that was why i bought a pack of smokes. i had smoked a little in high school just to be one of the guys and never really took to it. i thought what the fuck, up until a few hours ago i had never drank piss and must have been pissed on or in by over 10 fucking men at that theater.
i was shaking as i called the telephone number on the card and when this gruff voice answered with "What the fuck do you want" i hesitated and almost hung up, then in a very shaky voice said "Master may i suck your cock" he started to laugh and said "shit you really must be one cock hungry fucking bitch... they usually take a few days thinking about it and jerking off before getting up the nerve to call" He told me to meet him at this dinner at 2;30 in the morning and to be ready to "suck a hell of a lot of cock and drink some more piss"
i arrived nearly an hour early and the only person i has seen in the dinner was the cook/waiter and he was pretty good looking, around 25 blond hair, 6' tall and fuck if he didn't have several tattoos covering his arms. He refilled my coffee twice asking in a sarcastic voice "you here to eat or just fucking take up space?" I replied that i was waiting for someone. To which he said "close at 3 and if he is not here by then you can do your fucking waiting on the street"
For such a good looking dude he was rude as hell, he went back to the end of the counter and lit a cigarette and i did the same. i was beginning to think that i was out of my fucking mind meeting someone i didn't know in the middle of the night to suck his fucking cock and drink his fucking piss. I was starting to shake again taking deep drags off my cigarette and thinking i should leave when the door opened and in he strolled still with that cocky attitude, his leather jacket flung over his shoulder.
He yelled "Jimmy coffee, a couple eggs, sausage and toast" then looks at me and said "Bitch get your fucking ass in the corner booth if you know what's good for you" i was mortified him saying that right in front of this other guy, but did as he said. The cook seemed totally oblivious to the comment. He sat down across from me and lit a cigarette and said "let's get one thing straight my name if Rick (name withheld) and you will always refer to me as Master Rick or Master" i replied "yes, Sir"
He began asking me a lot of questions about myself and once when i forgot and didn't add "Sir" to the end of my response he slapped me so fucking hard i nearly fell out if the booth and said "that was your one fucking warning and you do not want to fucking piss me off" My mind was racing, i was a jock with a good build and sure as hell no fucking wimp letting this guy slap me around. I asked him "Sir may i smoke a cigarette?" not wanting to do anything without permission and get hit again. "You're fucking learning kid... just why I like you fucking college punks quick learners"..
After you finish your smoke you have some fucking homework to do" i thought he didn't mean here did he? He must have noticed quizzical look on my face, got a big grin on his face and said "That's right kid right fucking here"
"Jimmy where are my fucking eggs?" Jimmy yelled back "keep your fucking pants on" a few minutes later Jimmy arrived with the platter and another cup of coffee for me, which i nervously drank while slowly smoking my cigarette.. As i put the cigarette and finished my coffee, Master said "Okay time for lesson #1.. get under the table and start sucking my fucking prick bitch" i hesitated and he gave me a look and immediately knew he was serious and crawled under the table and reached for his belt buckle.
i was shaking again and struggled with the buckle, but finally managed to get it undone and released his cock My heart was pounding and i could hear it in my head as i wrapped my lips around his cock and started sliding my mouth up and down on his pole. He got rock hard quick and i found myself going crazy moaning as i slobbered all over his thick prick, twisting and bouncing my head up and down trying to deep throat his huge prick which had to be nearly 10" long. He looked down at me and said "don't worry bitch with some practice and you will get plenty of fucking practice, you will be able to slide the whole fucking thing down your throat without me having to ram it down.... keep sucking you fucking whore. I was going crazy, something was wrong my head was spinning and i could think of nothing but that big piece of fucking meat i was sucking and didn't care who the fuck saw me. I was moaning, making loud slurping noises and acting like a complete fucking pig and i didn't care. i just needed that fucking cock down my throat.
I heard Jimmy come over to the table and say "you're new fucking bitch?" and Master replied "Yeah a fucking college baseball player..... bet the whole team would get a hoot seeing this cock crazy bitch sucking my prick right now"
Jimmy laughed and sat down ... "geez where the fuck do you find them?" and lights a cigarette. "Mom wants you to call her said she has not heard from you in a few weeks" "no problem Bro" Master replied. The mother fucker's were brothers and at that point i didn't fucking care all i wanted to do was to suck cock
Rick asked how the wife was and Jimmy replied "fucking doctor said she is too far along to keep fucking and the bitch won't fucking suck cock, she claims it's too fucking nasty"he kicks me under the table and said "i bet you don't think it's too fucking nasty do you faggot?" Master grabbed my head and yanked it off his throbbing cock and said "get out from under the table and suck my brother off bitch". Jimmy said "let me lock up and close the blinds can't have anyone walking in and see me getting sucked off by a faggot"
Jimmy came back pulled up a chair and undid his pants then said "fuck i have to take a wicked piss first, be right back" Master Rick laughed and said "bro this here is a full service faggot besides sucking cock the bitch drinks piss too" Jimmy shook his head and said "you're fucking kidding me right? the bitch drinks piss?" Master lit a cigarette and said fuck yeah drank about a gallon of piss already tonight... and after a few weeks of traing this bitch will be a full service toilet eating shit and drinking.piss isn't that right faggot? You want to eat my shit or you wouldn't be here"
i held my head down in shame, my head was spinning to much to deny it, i really did want it ...i wanted to eat this man's shit to become his fucking shit eating toilet. i felt so dirty, nasty and at the same time excited. I had this deep urge to worship this mother fucker in any way he wanted. Maybe he saw something in me that i never saw myself a deep seeded need that had always been there and he was bringing out. i didn't know nor did i fucking care, i just knew that i needed it and he was going to train me to become a fucking pig.... his fucking pig. In a low voice almost a whisper i said "yes Sir i want to eat your shit.....
"You're one sick fucking bitch.. I sure hope your thirsty because i can piss like a fucking race horse Open up and drink this faggot" That is when i noticed Jimmy's cock had what appeared to be a tattoo wrapping around it covering his prick in bright colors of red and yellow, purple with dark green leaves. "yeah you're not seeing things bitch .... got drunk one night after a fight with the wife. She was bitching that I never give her any fucking flowers so I had a bouquet of flowers tattooed on my fucking dick. Cost a fucking fortune, hurt like a mother fucker and I couldn't fuck the bitch for a month. Now the cunt can never say i don't give her flowers anymore she gets a bouquet every time I fuck her"
i had to fight the urge to laugh before he put his cock in my mouth. His cock tasted like he hadn't washed it in a month, he let the head rest on my tongue a few minutes letting me lick and suck on it a little before letting loose with a torrent of piss, i tried to control the flow with my tongue as best i could. but could not keep up, i was swallowing as much as i could and piss was running out my mouth down my shirt and all over the fucking floor. His piss was bitter and not as salty as his brothers. Jimmy started yelling "this is fucking wild.. bro I have to get rid of that bitch of a wife and get me one of these fucking fags" Rick laughed and said "I'll hook ya up bro in the meantime you can help me break him in"
Jimmy finally finished pissing and I was once again covered in piss and also had belly full of his hot coffee piss. Jimmy said "fuck look at this mess...piss all over the fucking floor"
Master got up and took his belt off and said "you ungrateful fucking bitch wasting my brother's piss... strip now!" i got up and out of my clothes as fast as i could. He spun me around and before i realized it, my hands were cuffed behind my back "On the floor and start licking that piss up you fucking piece of shit" he said as he pushed me to the floor. i immediately and without question did as i was told. Master didn't think i was licking the floor fast enough because i heard a swoosh and wham his belt landed on my ass i cried out in pain and receive blow for crying out. Blow after blow rained down on my ass as i lapped up piss as fast as i could He yelled he would only stop "once i had licked up all the piss that i had so ungratefully wasted. I heard myself crying "i am sorry master i will do better the next time sir i promise sir" The whole time i could hear Jimmy laughing and saying "I can not fucking believe this shit... Rick so this is how you spend your fucking time... beating fags into doing whatever you want... this is too fucking wild"
The blows to my ravaged ass finally stopped and i lay on the floor curled up in a ball crying like a baby. Master turned to Jimmy "call that bitch and tell her you are spending the weekend with me and we can work this fag over together and turn him into a real old fashion piss drinking. shit eating slave" Jimmy said "no problem she is visiting her parents and I have the whole fucking weekend to pop nut after nut into this faggot, but first I have to get off now. Crawl over here bitch and start sucking my fucking dick..... i struggled to get up and walked on my knees to my Master's brother and took his tattooed cock into my mouth once again and started sucking like there was no tomorrow
My mind was in a fog maybe there was no tomorrow just right here, right now and the only thing i needed or cared about was plowing my throat, a big thick hard cock waiting to erupt and send that sweet fuck juice down my throat. Jimmy grabbed my head and really started throwing my face a hard fuck and yelled "never had a fucking bitch suck cock like this... grrrr ... fuck ... bitch you can have my flowers any fucking time you want" With that his cock exploded filling my hungry mouth with shot after shot of some of the best cum i had even eaten, it was thick and creamy with a slight sweet taste.
I remained on the floor licking Jimmy's cock as he smoked a cigarette listening to my Master talk about my training yet to come like i wasn't even there and Jimmy kept saying "yer fucking shitting me right.. fuck i never dreamed you did all this fucking shit.. thought you just like fucking guys up the ass like any other fag" Out of nowhere Master jumped up and hit Jimmy with a right cross and sent him tumbling over the chair pulling his dick out of my mouth. Master Rick jumped up and screamed at his lttle brother. "I ain't no fucking fag, I beat fags and use them like the shit they are and every fucking one of them thanks me for treating them like shit" ... "No fucking dick has ever touched my mouth or ass and never will you fucking got that bro" "Yeah.. yeah" Jimmy replied "I didn't mean anything by it Rick ..geez.. that fuckin hurt"
Master Rick said "Come on we have a long weekend ahead of us breaking this bitch in". The handcuffs were removed and he yelled "pick up your fucking clothes and get out to the van right now." I picked up my clothes and started getting dressed when all of a sudden i was seeing stars. Master Rick had punched me in the jaw and i found myself on the floor again. "I didn't tell you get dressed bitch follow me to the van just as you fucking are"
i couldn't believe i was doing it, as i dutifully followed my new Master out to his van naked as the day i was born. Yes.. he was my Master and he was right i did need a lot of training and he was just the man to do it.
Part 3
I had no fight left in me, my body hung limp supported only by chains from the ceiling attached to the cuffs on my wrists. Mouth gagged, blindfolded and totally screamed out from the beating I had just received. A beating that seemed to go on for hours. When they started my body danced around as I screamed into the gag forced into my mouth and strapped around my head, begging to no avail for them to stop.
Master and his brother Jimmy took turns using the belt on me, when one got tired the other took over. I must have passed out at one point and had a rag soaked in ammonia shoved in my face to wake me. Then the beating continued ripping into my ass, back and legs over and over again.
After a while my I just stopped jumping from the sting of the belt, only coming to life when the tip of the belt hit my balls which Jimmy delighted in doing as often as he could. I just wanted it to stop, I was broken and just wanted them to stop beating me.
My screams had turned in to weak moans from utter exhaustion and then without warning it was over. I felt them unhooking me and I collapsed to the floor, The blindfold and the gag were removed and Master said "on you knees bitch" as much as I tried I couldn't get to my knees. I kept falling back, I was just too weak. Master yelled "you have 10 seconds to get on you fucking knees or the beating starts again"
i struggled and started crying when I couldn't get up right away. Master said 'I know you're thirsty boy .. get to your knees and you can drink.. if not you get the belt again, you're fuckin choice" Master must given me a reprieve, because I know it took me more than 10 seconds to get to my knees. He patted my head and said "Good boy ... now tell me what you want"
It was hard to speak after all the screaming I had done into that gag, my mouth and throat were sore and dry. I looked up into my Master's eyes and with tears in my own eyes, said "your piss Sir... please may I have your piss"
Master smiled and said "Good boy" as he brought his cock to my mouth and started to piss. I locked my lips around the head and just started gulping his hot piss down my throat. I was so thirsty at that point his piss tasted like the best thing I had ever drank and I kept swallowing mouthful after mouthful.
His flow eased up and stopped long before I wanted it to when he pulled his prick from my slurping mouth. I was still thirsty "thank you Sir may I have some more piss please?" he started laughing and said "Jimmy do you have to piss this fucking faggot is still thirsty?"
Jimmy said "I don't fucking believe this shit. The beating we laid on this fucker and he still wants to drink piss.... Jesus Christ we can fucking do anything we want to this fucking piece of shit and he likes it" He grabbed hold of my hair and gave me several hard slaps across the face. I looked up at him saying "thank you Sir.... may I drink your piss please?"
Jimmy just laughed and said "sure bitch" and started pissing in my face, I moaned and tried to get his cock in my mouth as he teased me pulling his spray away before finally aiming it at my open mouth. As I gratefully started gulping his piss, the more I drank the more I wanted, it was like a fucking drug. Jimmy turned to his brother and asked "when do we start feeding this bitch some shit? I can't fucking wait to see this sick fuck wolfing down my shit"
Master said "it's already morning. Time to give the bitch some rest. He'll need it for tonight. We're going to fuck him all night long while he learns to eat shit as good as he drinks piss". He kicked me in the ass and barked "Crawl into the cage and get some sleep. The next time I let you sleep you'll have a graduate degree in shit eating college boy." I crawled inside the dog cage grateful for the chance to sleep. I was too fucking tired to care that when I wake I was going to have to eat shit. Some sort of canvas was thrown over the cage and I crawled into a ball and dozed off.
I have no idea how long I was asleep and was awaken by the sound of the cage being kicked. "Rise and shine cocksucker it's dinner time, now get the fuck out here" Jimmy yelled as he unlocked the cage and grabbed me by the hair dragging me out of the cage.
I was scared shitless, I knew what was going to happen and wanted no part of it I just couldn't eat shit. That was just too fucking disgusting, I already felt sick from all the piss I had drunk.
i looked up at Jimmy and unlike last night he was completely naked. For the first time I could see just how good looking and muscular he really was. He fastened a leather collar around my neck and panic set in, I couldn't take another whipping and had no idea what they were going to do to make me eat shit. I tried to stand up and he kicked me in the balls and yelled "stay on the floor bitch until Rick gets down here. ....He's ready"
I heard the door open and Master's footsteps on the stairs, my mouth must have dropped open when I saw him. He was wearing boots, leather chaps with the crotch and ass cut out and a leather harness that highlighted the most beautiful tattoos I had ever seen. The tattoos on his upper arms spilled over unto his back and chest. I was in awe and totally forgot for a minute where I was and what was expected of me. He walked over to me and put plate down in front of me with a 6 inch log of shit on it and said "Time for your next lesson college boy.... eat your dinner" I just couldn't do this, it was too disgusting
"Please Sir I can't... I just can't do it Sir" I cried. He laughed and said " no problem we can do this the hard way and when you're hungry you'll eat shit" He grabbed me by the collar and dragged me to the center of the room, as Jimmy held me down Master attached the cuffs to my wrists again and pulled my arms up and attached them to the chains again. Only this time they attached cuffs to my ankles and attached to hooks on the floor that I had not noticed before. I was spread eagle in a standing position and starting begging them not to whip me again. "please let me suck you off, fuck me but please don't whip me again"
The gag was shoved into my mouth again and strapped into place. "Going to have to warm your ass up with another 25 .... what the fuck make that 50 lashes before shoving my prick up your cunt so relax and enjoy it bitch" Jimmy had doubled the strap in half and was hitting his hand with it just grinning. I started screaming into the gag "No please I’ll do it .... please, I’ll eat your shit, I’ll eat you shit" as Jimmy brought the strap down on my ass.
After about 10 lashes I was crying uncontrollably and felt myself pissing on the floor, as hard as I tried I couldn't stop and cried even more because I knew that they would not stop at fifty lashes and just beat me to death. I heard Master yell "Jimmy his balls whip his fucking balls. Fucking bitch pissing on my floor" with that he got up and kicked me in the balls.
The next thing I remember is waking up strapped face down to what seemed to be a very low table. My legs were attached to one side and I was stretched across the table with my arms attached to the legs on the other side. Master was in front of my slapping his prick back and forth across my face. Finally he spoke "get it good and wet bitch cause it's going up your cunt" as he shoved it in my mouth.
I started sucking hoping if I did a good enough job he would forget about fucking me, stupid I know. I was really slobbering all over the fucker up on side and under the crown sucking the head and trying to take as much into my my ass I could. His whole dick glistened with spit and he cock was hard as a rock when he pulled out and said "fuck you got too much spit on it" and smacked his dick across my face again this time wiping spit off it. Can't go too easy on you, because I want you to remember this fucking for the rest of your life"
I was in a panic, the biggest thing I have had up my hole was my own fingers, when jerking off His prick was going to rip me open! He went around and started rubbing my ass and pulling my cheeks apart and rubbing my hole with a finger and forced it in. I tensed and tried to relax as much as I could but it hurt like hell. He started finger fucking me and forced in a second finger. He started jabbing his fingers in a fucking motion.
After a while my ass relaxed and his finger fucking starting to feel pretty good. I started lifting my hips up to meet his fingers . He yanked them out. "Feeling good bitch? Your cunt must be ready then" and brought his cockhead to my asshole and started pushing. God, I never felt such pain as he pushed and pushed my ass resisting the assault until his cock head broke through. I screamed "please no, please pull it out you're fucking killing me"
He punched me in the back of the head and said "this is nothing .... now shut the fuck up and enjoy it" Jimmy get over here and fuck the fag's face while I show him what a fucking whore he really is"
Jimmy jumped at the chance to fuck my face again and slammed his cock down my throat in one thrust as Master started sinking in deeper and deeper. It felt like someone was sticking a knife up my ass as he started a short fucking motion going deeper with each thrust until finally I could feel his hips against my ass. Fuck, I had all his cock up my ass. He didn't even give me a chance to get use to it before pulling back almost all the way out and slamming it back in taking my breathe away.
My scream was muffled my Jimmy's cock fucking my throat. I was in agony as Master picked up speed and started slamming into me filling my with his cock over and over again I felt a strange wetness in my ass and knew I was bleeding from the assault. After a while I started feeling hot, really fucking hot. My mouth was watering as I really started getting into it sucking Jimmy's cock and I could feel my ass reaching back to meet Master's thrust. Master laugh yeah bitch I knew you would get into it once you found out how good my meat felt up your fucking cunt" Jimmy my cock is already covered in shit..... time to switch off and give this piss drinker his first taste of shit"
Jimmy yelled "Fuck yeah... bout fucking time I get to see this fucker eat shit" They both pulled out and Jimmy just slammed his cock up my ass and took over fucking me like a mad man. Master came around in front of me and asked "are you ready shit eater?" waving his dick in my face covered with my own shit and blood. Tired of the beatings and wanting this fucking nightmare over I said "yes Sir I am ready" he slapped me and yelled "ready for what bitch"
with tears running down my cheeks from humiliation I said "shit Sir... I am ready to eat shit"
and opened my mouth. Master said "no sucking just lick all your fucking shit off my prick"
i licked the cock head and as the rancid taste hit me I wanted to puke. Fighting the urge to gag I continued to lick his cock clean of my shit. I guess I got use to the taste after a while and it really didn't taste as bad as I thought. The more I swallowed the more I liked it and wanted more. Jimmy was yelling "Fucking unreal, the bitch is actually eating shit! "
Maybe it was because it was my shit or the fucking I was receiving by Jimmy. I couldn't believe it either. I was licking shit and getting off on it and really started trying to clean all the shit on his cock, my own cock was rock hard and aching for release. When his cock was nearly clean Master said "Jimmy time to switch"
Jimmy presented me with his prick and it was completely brown and cover with my shit and ass juice. I opened my mouth and swallowed his shitty dick whole and started giving him a shit blow job. Jimmy yelled "this is fucking crazy look at this bitch sucking his shit off my dick". Every few minutes I gagged as I swallowed mouthfuls of shitty saliva. I was really proud of myself when Jimmy's cock was clean and continued to suck him. Jimmy yelled "Rick, I have to get my dick covered in shit again the bitch sucked it all off too fucking quick".
Master said bitch I want you to bear down and take a fucking shit with my dick up your ass. I strained and pushed feeling my shit slide down until it came into contact with the huge dick blocking escape. Master pulled back and slammed back in piston fucking me caking shit all over his cock and some oozed out covering his balls as well. I felt more shit oozing out around his cock ad he pulled out and scooped a handful of shit from my ass and walked around in front of making sure I saw him using the loose shit to cover his dick in a thick coat.
Before shoving it in my mouth he put his hand to my face and told me to clean it off. I started out licking the shit off his hand and fingers before sucking the shit from his fingers and trying to suck if from his hand as well. He laughed and smeared the remaining shit on my face and said congratulations bitch you are now a shit eater and once you learn to suck the shit out of my ass you'll never want it any other way" with that he shoved his shit covered cock into my mouth and soon got into a rhythm with Jimmy fucking my ass. Master's huge cock was fucking the shit down my throat.
They were both really banging my ass and face now and I was beginning to realize I really was a shit eater, had eaten my own shit and didn't get sick and actually sort of liked it. My cock was not lying, it was so hard it hurt. I did want to eat their shit just like master knew I would. I was swallowing shit with each thrust and fucking loving it. I felt myself shaking and knew I was about to come. Jimmy yelled that he was coming and I felt him convulse as master started flooding my shitty mouth with his cream I was screaming around the cock in my mouth as my own cock exploded without being touched. I thought my orgasm in the motel was the best I ever had, but there was no comparison to this. They had just fucked the cum out of me.
Master was right, I was a whore. Only a fucking shit eating whore would cum just by being fucked up the ass while eating shit, all without touching my fucking dick. I knew in that instance my life had change forever. It would be some time before I realized just how much of a change or just how low of a worthless fucking pervert pig I was on my way to becoming.
Part 4
In the space of a few month's Master Rick had totally changed my life from a closeted gay college jock into his total slave. Since that first meeting in the theater and a few weekends each month since he, became more and more controlling mostly through brutal force. I quit the baseball team because there was no way I could continue to hide all the bruises on my back and legs in the showers from the other guys. My parents were pissed, but told them I needed to concentrate on my studies and they bought it.
I am on the bus headed to Chicago to spend the summer break with Master Rick at his insistence that I could not go home for the summer. He got me a job at the dinner working for his brother Jimmy. I dreaded that, as Jimmy was a true sadist and knew that every time he had a fight with his wife he would take at out on me.
I arrive at Master Rick's and let myself in, he left a note with instructions on the hall table:
Shower
Shave
Shave all the hair off my legs and crotch and chest
Put on the collar and lock the padlock and wait on all fours by the door.
I did as instructed as he knew I would.
Finally Master got home and pulled me up and crushed his lips to mine kissing me deeply (I was amazed as he had never done that before). "Have to do a few more things to get you ready bitch and then we are going out". Get your ass back into the bathroom. He sat me down on the toilet and reached for a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut off all my have and then shave me completely bald. He made me look in the mirror, I was embarrassed and turned on at the same time, I look like those slaves, I had seen in all those porn mags I beat off to as a teenager. Master put a chastity belt on me and then a pair of leather shorts and fastened a leash to my collar.
He had my mind reeling as he had never taken me anywhere. He sat down and shouted "bitch get that faggot mouth on my prick" as he dialed the telephone. I unfastened his belt and zipper and pulled his cock out, it was already getting hard. God, I loved sucking his cock and engulfed the head and started giving Master a slow blow job. He punched him in the side of the head and said "bitch I said suck my fucking cock not make love to it, we do not have all fucking night"
"I am sorry, Sir" and started slamming my head up and down on his cock. Master was right when he said that first night that I would be able to swallow him whole with practice and I now can with no problem at all.
"Yo, Rico is everything ready? I bringing the faggot over in a few minutes" I heard Master say into the phone. "Great, see a in a little while". Master hung up the phone and stood up grabbing my head at the same time and started slamming my mouth, fucking my face furiously. He said "Keep you mouth closed bitch" as he pulled out and shot a huge load all over my face." I was disappointed and he know it, as he knows how much I crave drinking his cum. "Let that dry on your face and lets go, I have a real big surprise for you tonight faggot" He had me walk out of the house and down the driveway on all fours and put in in the front seat. "you want a smoke bitch?" Master asked. "Yes, thank you Sir" I said gratefully When we first meet and he found out that I rarely smoked and had just recently started again, Master made me smoke all the time just to get me hooked and then would deny me and often forbid me to smoke just to drive me crazy. When he did let me smoke, I had to put the cigarette out on the center of my chest
"We'll be there in about 10 minutes, finish that smoke and get you fucking toilet face over here I have to piss and don't fucking spill a drop on my pants if you know what is good for you"
Yes Sir, thank you the cigarette Sir" as I ground the cigarette into me chest. "I promise I won't spill a drop Sir. I said as I unzipped him and pulled out his cock, I no sooner got his cock in my mouth as he started to piss, the flow started slow and then became a full stream. I really had to gulp as fast as I could to get it all in a panic to make sure I didn't spill any. "Good boy" master said as he patted me on the head. "You are becoming a very could toilet boy, but tonight will be the test to see how good you really are"
"Thank you Sir, thank you for allowing me to drink your piss Sir"
We pulled into a parking lot and I could see it was a tattoo parlor with about 10 Harleys parked in front. My cock was getting hard and to was starting to get painful in the chastity device Master had put on me. "come on bitch, time to get some fucking inked laid on that sorry faggot ass of yours" Master said as he pulled on my leash. "After you are tattooed as my property we are going into the back room and you will service my buddies all fucking night. They can do anything they want and they know you are shit eating faggot. So be prepared you are going fucked all night and swallow a hell of a lot a of cum, piss and shit"
"If you refuse one order from any of them and embarrass me, I swear, I will beat you sorry fucking ass to death. Do you understand me bitch" He yelled into my face. Excited, I replied in a loud voice. "Yes Sir, I promise, I will not disappoint you Sir"
I was about to get my first tattoo, that thought alone had me so turned on what I was required to afterwards was of no consequence.
Part 5
As Master and I entered the tattoo Studio, I was overwhelmed with the designs all over the walls. Master yanked on my leash pulling towards the back room. "Hey Rick" someone yelled as he and Master hugged. "So this is the new fag slave, not bad" the man said. Master said "bitch this an old friend of mine Rico, say hello" As much as I wanted to look up, I knew better and immediately started licking Rico's boots. Rico let out a laugh and said "got him trained well Rick" Master replied "Yeah Jimmy and I whipped all the sass out of him, but he still fucks up every once in a while and I have to whip the shit out of him"
"Stand up boy and let me get a look at you" Rico said. As I rose to my feet, Rico grab me by the chin and said "Not bad and I especially like the burns on his chest" Master said "yeah I make the bitch do that to himself" Rico was not bad himself, and Italian stud with a body to match.. Just like Master and Jimmy he was covered in beautiful art work.
Rico said "before we get started I have a problem that I think this boy can take care of" groping his crotch. Master replied "No problem Bro the bitch is here to service" with that he slapped me across the back of the head and yelled "Get on your fucking knees you worthless piece of shit and take care of my buddy" "yes Sir, sorry Sir" I replied dropping to my knees only to be slapped this time by Rico nearly knocking me over. "I am sorry Sir, please may I suck your cock Sir please?" Rico hauled out his meat and started slapping my across the face with it. "Sure, I never deny fucking whores like you my prick when they beg" His cock was not even hard and it was huge, I just got the head in my mouth when he grabbed my head and started guiding me, saying "Nice and slow, we got all night boy and you're going to become good friends with this meat of mine"
"If the faggot gives you any problems just beat the shit of it, going in the back for a beer"
Master said as he opened a door and entered the back room. I could hear the muffled sounds of men talking as he entered.
I was too busy concentrating on the cock I was servicing to care about that. I rarely get to make love to a cock anymore. Master and Jimmy usually just like to face fuck me hard and fast. This was a treat taking my time and enjoying the thrill of servicing a man nice and slow. Rico's cock was rock hard now and although not as long as Master was much thicker and a real challenge to go all the way down, but i did and that seemed to be my trigger as I started really working his fucking prick going all the way down to the balls and up till the head was just about ready to come loose from my mouth before slamming my face down again. Running my tongue all over his cock as I bobbed my head up and down. Hearing his breathing and feeling his cock getting bigger, I knew he was close and God I needed to drink some fucking cum.. He tightened his grip on my head and started bucking his hips into my face. "yeah suck that prick you fucking cocksucking faggot... Fuck yeah!! here it comes bitch!.... swallow it all you fucking piece of shit!!!" His cock exploded spurt after spurt of hot cum filled my mouth. I swallowed every fucking drop, his come was delicious. I gently continued sucking on his softening meat as he rubbed my bald head. He pulled my mouth from his prick and slapped me across the face. "Not bad bitch.. Let's see how good a fucking urinal you are.. open wide" I stayed on my knees with my mouth wide open. It started with a few dribbles as the flow steadily increase I really has to swallow fast as he shove his cock back in my mouth. Hot stream was still increase and I tried to control the flow with my tongue but could not piss was running out of my mouth and on to the floor I just kept swallowing and swallowing, i thought fuck this guy must not have pissed in a week. Finally he was finished and looked down at me and slapped me again, this time he did knock me over. "You fucking piece of shit you got piss all over the floor. My piss was not good enough for you that you wasted half of it." I pleaded I am sorry Sir, I will clean it up and do better the next time Sir. I got down on the floor and started licking all the piss up I had wasted and heard a swoosh and then the sting of his belt on my ass, I didn't cry out as he continued to beat me until I cleaned all the piss up. After a 7 strong blows he tossed the belt aside. "lucky you are wearing those shorts bitch, I would have kept going if I could have seen your ass turning red, I would have tore your ass up you fucking cunt...maybe that's what I should tattoo on you FUCKING CUNT get up on the chair faggot and let's get started" Rico said pointing to the chair that looked like a barber chair
I sat in the chair for several minutes as Rico got his supplies ready filling little cups with ink and adjusting the gun, wondering exactly where and what Master was having tattooed on me. The door to the back room opened and out came the most beautiful man I had ever seen wearing a leather vest and jeans his entire upper torso from his wrists to his neck were completely covered in intricate designs of every color of the rainbow. He was around 6' and had shoulder length curly blond hair and could not have been much older than me 23 or 24 I guess. He ignored me and walked up behind Rico and wrapped his arms around him and cupped his groin. "How's it going babe" he said and Rico turned around and they shared a long deep kiss. They broke off the kiss and Rico said "Come on Mark I have to get to work on Rick's slave"
"So this is the new bitch Rick's been bragging about" he said as he ran his fingers across my chest."you try him out yet?"
Rico snapped back "what the fuck do you think?, fucked it's face and used him as urinal, stupid bitch spilled half my piss on the fucking floor"
Mark grabbed my face and laughed "that was a big mistake wasn't it kid? Staring in my eyes he continued to hold my face and said your Master sent me out to give you a pack of smokes. He said you can smoke as much as you want and that you know the deal. You have to put them out on your chest, you got that faggot?" I replied yes Sir and thank you Sir, I understand Sir" He continued to hold my face for several seconds and his eyes never left mine. He finally let go and said "I think I'll stay and watch for a while, never seen a shitpig faggot burn himself with it's own cigarette before"
Rico said "I'm going to be a few minutes go ahead and smoke and amuse Mark for a while fuck face"
"Yes Sir, thank you Sir" I replied as I reached for the pack of Marlboro's. I lit it and inhaled as deeply as I could trying to relax. Mark just sat there staying right into my eyes smiling as I did. After a few drags I went to flick the ashes into the ashtray and Mark jumped up and slapped it across the room. "Your a fucking ashtray, you flick the ashes in your fucking mouth got it Bitch!" he yelled I replied sort of half questioning "Sir?"
Mark replied "how bad can it taste, you eat shit right or is Rick lying about that?" No, Sir my Master doesn't lie I do eat shit, his shit, Jimmy's shit and my own Sir". He sat down still smiling and staring at me and said "in your mouth Bitch" I replied, "Yes Sir" and tilted my head back slightly and flicked the ashes into my open mouth. It's tasted and felt strange and I guess i made some sort of face as Mark started to laugh again. A few more drags continuing to flick the ashes in my mouth and I was ready to put it out on my chest. Mark stood up and approached me. He said don't ground it out do it real slow and enjoy the pain. Master usually just lets me ground it out real fast, but Mark wanted me to feel it.
Once again his eyes never left mine as I brought it to my skin and held it there a few seconds and slowing twisted it into my chest. Good Boy know that is how a good slave should put out a cigarette, burning himself every fucking time"
I said Yes Sir and thank you Sir, I will remember that Sir"
Okay are you through fucking playing, so I can get to work?" Rico snapped as he reclined the chair all the way back. And started wiping what smelled like alcohol all over my stomach.
Mark snapped right back "so get to fucking work, no one is stopping you motherfucker"
Rico rubbed something on my stomach again and I felt him pressing what looked like tissue paper to the area and pressed down and peeled it right off. Just then Mark grabbed my head and turned it towards him and I realized in my new position I was face level with his crotch. He ground his crotch into my face just holding it there. As I heard the motor of the tattoo machine come to life my cock also came back to life growing hard with the sound of the machine. Mark said, here bitch "I'll give ya something to keep your mind off of it" as he hauled out his cock and shoved it into my mouth. I did not know it at the time but I was sucking the cock of a man who one day would become my permanent Master, although thinking back I am not so sure that Mark did not know it at the time.
He said "just stay still baby and I'll fuck your mouth nice and easy and give you a hot load of cum and if your real lucky a hot load of piss too boy"
I could feel the constant stinging of the tattoo gun and could not see what was being placed on me. Mark continued to fuck my mouth. The stinging on my stomach was getting very uncomfortable and I started sucking harder and Mark smacked my face and said "No sucking, just keep you mouth open for me to fuck it bitch" I could hear the door open and Master say "How's my shitslave behaving guys?"
Rico responded first saying "had to take my belt to the fucker's ass, he spilled my piss on the floor" Master pulled my mouth off Mark's cock and screamed at me "You wasted piss you sorry piece of shit? you fucking wait until I get your pathetic toilet mouth home. You thought the beating you got that first night we met was bad, that was nothing compared to what you are going to get you sorry fucking cunt!!" I cried out "I am sorry Sir, I am so sorry Sir".
"You got that right fuck face you are sorry, a sorry excuse for a toilet, but that will change tonight!!" Master quickly disappeared into the back again.
Mark, lean down and wiped the tears from my eyes with his thumbs, his face got so close to mine I could feel his breath and he said "I'll don't worry baby, not many can handle Rico's load the first time" Rico jumped in laughing "ya got that right" and continued with his work. Mark continued speaking "I'll teach you to be a real good toilet, would you like that baby, practicing with my piss" I could not take my eyes off his ad I replied "Yes Sir, thank you Sir, may I drink your piss" Mark just smiled and said "sure baby you can all the fucking piss you want" he put his cock back in my mouth and started to piss. He reached for a cigarette and lit it and exhaled. "Nothing like enjoying a smoking while pissing into a fucking human urinal" His flow was suddenly cut off and he pull his dick from my mouth and brought his cigarette to my mouth. I could not take my eyes off his as I opened my mouth for his to dump his ashes in. He smiled and said "good boy.. good fucking boy" He placed his cock back in my mouth and started pissing again. It was a nice steady flow not too fast or slow like he wanted it to last as long as possible.
Rico chimed in right about then and said "you better fucking watch yourself. Rick will cut you fucking balls off if he thinks you are fucking with his slave's mind" Mark, just laughed and said "he should be grateful I am helping him train the bitch. You can't always use the belt, sometimes you have to use a little sugar"
The piss flow was cut off again and Mark brought his cigarette to my mouth which I open for him again to take his ashes. He returned to pissing in my mouth and I saw he was ready to put it out on me and I just closed my eyes to enjoy his piss as I felt the heat on my chest, he held it there longer than I did and he pulled it back took another drag and again brought it to my chest and just held it there. "Feel good baby, you like it, yeah I know you do, you need to feel pain, no shame in that, you just need someone to show you how erotic pain can be" as he finally ground it out and finishing pissing.
Rico, jumped up "Mark that is enough he will fucking kill you, cut the fucking shit"
Mark just laughed "you worry too fucking much and that is what I love about you babe" He reached over me and grabbed Rico by the shirt and crushed their mouths together. I just lay there amazed watching these 2 macho studs tongue fucking each other's mouths. Right over my face. "Okay just watch it please" Rico said. "All right bitch the first one is done you want to see it?" He said and raise the chair. I stood up and walked over to the mirror. I was amazed looking at what was once my body there across the top of my stomach in 3 inch black Gothic letters SLAVE and underneath in small print PRIVATE PROPERTY.
Rico said "I have to take a break going to have a beer, come on Mark, I am not leaving you alone with him" Mark laughed and said "sure babe be right there" as he came up behind me and turned me around, he rested his arms on my shoulders and put his forehead to mine and said "See you later baby, have a smoke a relax you have a long night ahead of you, be seeing you around, I promise." Then he crushed his lips to mine and forced his tongue inside exploring my mouth with his tongue, he broke the kiss and said "always loved the taste of my own piss" and headed off to the back room with Rico.
My head was spinning, I have to tell Master, no that could get Mark beaten to death or keep my mouth shut and get beaten to death myself if Master finds out, maybe this whole fucking thing was a test. Fuck when he looked into my eyes it was like he could reach into my sole. I didn't know what to do and lit a cigarette, taking long drags and exhaling then without even thinking brought the cigarette to my mouth and flicked the ashes in. I continued smoking the cigarette and the place it on my chest and just held it there, thinking how do I get this man out of my head, I closed my eyes and could smell my flesh burning as I continued to hold the cigarette there until it was out. I opened my eyes and looked down to see the worst burn I had ever had. Not even Jimmy ever held his cigarette that long. I had to get this man out of my head. Just then the door opened and Rico came back alone. "All right let's get this finished the guys are all getting impatient and want to start using you faggot. Back in the chair." I sat down and in the space of an hour Rico tattooed a link chain bracelet on both of my wrists in black it and we were done. "Go ahead and have another smoke before we go in the back room" Rico told me
"Thank you Sir, would you like one?" He looked at me and said "sure bitch why the hell not" As we smoke our cigarettes, I offered my mouth for Rico's ashes. He laughed and dumped his ashes in my mouth and said. "Listen kid, you have to get Mark out of your head, it is not healthy, not that what you are into is healthy to begin with"
"Rick will really hurt you, and I mean really hurt you if he thinks you are fucking around on him even if just in your head." He took lone last drag and reached over and put it out of my chest and I did the same. "Okay let's go" he said as he put the leash on my collar and opened the back door.
As I looked around the room a private bar was set up and the center of the room open and set up as a dungeon. All of the men were covered in tattoos and wearing leather. All were drinking beer. They started shouting, about time get that bitch ready. Rico spoke up and said "no wrist restraints, I do not want to fuck up the new tattoos".
Master came over to inspect me and the new tattoos. "Nice Rico, real nice" he said.
He looked at me and said "get those fucking shorts off bitch!" After I took the off master unlocked the chastity belt and threw it aside and said "he's all yours bros, have fun"
Two of the men grabbed me and moved me towards the center of the room and proceeded to strap me down to a padded table and raise my legs to what looked like medical stirups. One of them put tit clamps one my nipples and gave them a yank. I sucked in my breath to avoid not screaming out. A catheter was inserted into my cock and I screamed out only to get punched in the face. Something was attached to my balls and then hooked to a chain hanging from the ceiling. The final step was to put a rim chair over my head and a cushion under my head to raise my face up closer to the bottom of the chair and strapped into making moving my head impossible. They yelled "the toilet is open who wants to go first"
I heard one guy say, I want to fuck him first someone else feed him, another said I want to fist fuck the bitch while it eats shit. Then I heard a familiar voice, Marks' Fuck this debate all you that want to fuck him first get in line, I have to take a shit right now .I heard what sounded like the removal of jeans and then someone climbing onto the platform. Looking up through the rim seat I could see Mark smiling down at me. He spit on my face lit a cigarette and said I hope you fucking hungry bitch and sat down. Now the only view I has was of his asshole. "You already know what my piss tastes like and I wanted you to eat my shit first so you know what mine really tastes like baby." In a low voice almost a whisper. I replied "thank you Sir, may I eat you shit". " He laughed and said You're one sick fucking pup"
I agreed saying "Yes Sir, Thank you Sir"
Okay bitch get that tongue up my ass while I enjoy my smoke. I started licking his hole immediately, flicking my tongue back and forth over his hole. At the same time I felt fingers probing my ass getting it ready to be fucked for the first of what I was sure would be many times tonight. None of that matter all I was concerned with was Mark's ass, the scent and taste of his asshole was driving me crazy, if it is possible to become drunk from a scent or taste then I was drunk from licking Mark's asshole. His taste was driving me crazy. I could feel him flicking his ashes on my chest. Then whoever was fingering my hole got tired of that and positioned his prick at my hole and just slammed it into me driving his cock all the way in. I screamed at the penetration and Mark's ass opened up and started to shit directly into my open mouth. I closed my eyes and Mark said I'm pinching it off, take it and savor it baby as I felt him lay his cigarette on my chest. Chew it real slow and enjoy it. His lit cigarette was just laying on my chest and I hear him light another. Give into the pain and the taste baby let it carry you away. I was going crazy chewing and swallowing his shit a little bit at a time and completely forgot about the pounding my ass was taking from the brute fucking my ass. I had never felt so completely free eating Mark's shit and not giving a fuck what anyone thought. I swallowed the last of the shit and asked Sir may I please have some more shit, I am so fucking hungry Sir.. He laughed and said sure baby open up and another huge chunk of shit fell into my mouth.
Part 6
It seemed like it had been going on for days, man after man slamming his cock up my ass fucking me and others pissing, shooting their cum and taking shits in my mouth. They all have pissed in my mouth and 5 of them had made me eat their shit while torturing my balls by yanking on the chain. I lost count after 8 the number of times I had been fucked, i think a few of them fucked me more than once, I know Mark did. I just wish Master would come over and take pity on my and take me home (wishful thinking I know).
I heard someone yell, I am tired of this bullshit, I want to fist the fucking bitch now. Finally I heard Master's voice saying "okay Josh the fucker's cunt should be loose enough now, I want to be shitting in it's mouth the first time he takes a fist". I was in a panic, being gang banged is one thing, but Master allowing someone to fist fuck me is totally different. Master was looking down at me through the rim seat and told me his would be the last load of shit I had to eat tonight. I pleaded with Master not to let him fist me, and I saw him reaching for something and then suffered the worse pain I ever felt in my balls. I must have passed out because Master woke me up pissing in my face. He yelled at me don't you ever question my judgment again you fucking piece of shit or you'll get this all over your body, holding up something that looked like a shocking device. I answered "I am sorry Sir, I will never question you again, you know what is best for me Sir"
"Okay, fist this fucking whore while I shit in it's toilet mouth" Master told Josh. To which Josh replied "Fuck yeah, I fucking love opening up pretty boys assholes"
Master sat down and snapped "get that filthy fucking tongue up my asshole bitch".
"Yes Sir" eagerly thinking if I eat Master's shit fast enough he will tire of this scene and want to go home. Master must have known what I was thinking as he kept his ass clenched tight really making me work to probe his hole. I could feel Josh fucking my ass with four fingers really jabbing in and out and he was going deeper and deeper with each thrust. Josh squeezed his fingers together and was applying a lot more pressure trying to force his hand into my hole, I could feel his hand forcing through my bodies defenses and I screamed as I felt my ass suck his whole fucking hand in. Master started shitting at the same time and my mouth was full of shit and Master yelled eat it you bitch and when you finish my load I'll let you cum and started yanking on the titclamps. Josh had settle into a steady slow in and out motion when I felt him curl his hand into a fist which made me try to scream again to no avail with a mouth full of shit, He start fucking me with his fist, I was gasping trying to swallow shit, but Master was shitting too fast and it was piling up on my face. Master said "this will all end when you finish my load bitch so eat up, I hope you are enjoying tonight as much as I am"
Josh really started driving his fist further and further up my ass with each thrust, and I just started swallowing shit as fast as I could not bothering to chew it unless I had to. Josh's pounding was driving me over the edge and I had to cum, I swallowed the last of Master's shit and started screaming, I was coming, arching my back fighting the straps holding me down, I was coming with no way to release it, Master reached down and pulled the catheter from my cock and it erupted with piss, cum and blood flying all over my chest and face.
I was awaken being sprayed down with a hose, "stand up bitch so I can clean you off, I do not want any shit in my truck" Master finished and tossed me a towel and said if you "have to puke do it now in the head" pointing to a door. I could barely stand up and had to crawl, much to the delight of all the men there, one laughing "that's right bitch crawl like the fucking dog you are" I made it just in time and fell into the toilet and puked nonstop for quite awhile. I dropped my head back down to the toilet and heard Mark saying "how ya doing baby, you did real good tonight, I was proud of you". I was getting fed up with his game and snapped back, "Why are you doing this, you know I belong to Master Rick, not you!." he smiled and said "baby if you were my slave, you would be picking your ass up on the other side of that wall for being so disrespectful"
"let me tell you something about the Master/slave relationship baby, a Master can not own a slave unless the slave truly WANTS to be owned. Fuck, you have what 2 years of college left and a hell of a lot to learn not just about the world, but about yourself as well." He turned to leave and stopped looked back at me and said "like I said earlier baby, you'll be seeing me again, I promise" and out the door he went.
On the way home I fell asleep with my head on Master's lap and him rubbing my head and only woke up when he was putting me down on his couch. "I love you Sir" he replied "I know you do boy, go take a shower while I cook you some real food"
"Thank you Sir" I said and started climbing the stairs. I looked in the bathroom mirror and I don't know why I smiled at my own reflection, I still had shit smears on my face and a quite a few bruises, but seeing all the new cigarette burns and the SLAVE tattoo started getting me hard again. I turned the shower on and climbed in the hot water felt so good, I must have rinsed my mouth out about a 100 times and lathered and rinsed my whole body at least 5 times. My legs were just so weak, I laid down in the tub and just let the water run all over me until I heard Master calling me.
Dried off, I entered the kitchen and he told me to seat down. He put a big plate of bacon, eggs, fried potatoes and toast in front of me. He sat down and said "Boy besides giving an occasional blow job to a buddy or drinking his piss, tonight was the last time I will ever allow anyone else to touch you, not even Jimmy. You are mine now and mine alone"
I started to cry, and he rubbed my head and said "eat up boy". I can not remember ever eating a plate of food so fast. Master just stood there smiling, something I rarely saw him do.
"Come on boy time to get some sleep". I went to open the basement door and Master said "No, boy you are sleeping in my room tonight". I hugged Master and thanked him for allowing be so closed to him. He slapped me and said "get over it bitch, I drank a lot of beer tonight and don't want to get out bed to have to piss"
Master tossed a blanket on the floor and said "that is you bed tonight bitch" and turned the TV on. "I said Sir can I speak freely?" Master sat up in bed and yelled "Bitch what the fuck is your problem?"
I hesitated and said, "that man at the tattoo shop, I never have to see him again do I Sir" Master yelled what man and I replied "his name is Mark Sir". Master jumped up and shouted "what did that mother fucker say to you?". I hesitated and said that "I may be wrong, but it seemed like he was flirting with me all night and almost trying hypnotize me with his flirting"
. Master yell "I'll kill that fucker" and punched the wall. "You stay where the fuck you are and don't fucking move"
Master went downstairs and I could hear him yelling I assume to Mark on the phone. :"I'll cut your fucking throat mother fucker. Messing with my boy's head.. Bullshit. Everyone knows you make it your fucking business to get into slaves heads and steal them. You are fucking with the wrong person this time. Stay the fuck away from my slave or I swear to God I will fucking kill you!"
I lay upstairs shaking, wondering if I had done the right thing, I settled down, I had done the right thing, I belong to Master and love him as I drifted off to sleep.
It wasn't until a few years later, I learned what I had not heard that night. The real conversation between Master and Mark.
"So he bought it dude" Mark said
"Yeah, lock, stock and barrel, he could not wait to tell me about you fucking with his head" Rick replied
"So now you know, he loves you and is devoted to you" said Mark
"Sure do Bro, thanks and thank Rico for me too". Rick replied
"Anytime dude"... said Mark