Chapter 1
I had been talking to Master for a little more than a year when I finally agreed to meet Him for "inspection."
Master had gradually seduced me over the course of that year, until I had reached the point where I could think of nothing but Him and being His slave. At this point He knew I was His. My hesitation and fear only turned Him on more.
It had started several years ago when I became obsessed with the idea of what I considered true slavery - no escape, no pleasure allowed, a lifetime devoted to my degradation for the pleasure of a sick and sadistic Master. For some reason this idea turned me on more than any other. In this fantasy I would never be allowed to be turned on again, and the thought of this only made me harder.
I began to scour the internet for just such a Master. Part of me thought that it was just a fantasy, and that I would never go through with it. I was subconciously seeking the Master who would make me do it, and then never let me leave. After years of searching, He found me.
As usual I was online, reading scat stories, and searching for a Master. An instant message popped up on the corner of my screen. It said, "Hello faggot. I have read all of your profiles and stories. I am the Master who will own you. One day I will make all of your sick dreams come true, but by then, you won't want it."
Of course I was immediately hard. It was like a voice from my subconcious mind had spoken to me. The thumbnail on the IM showed a log of shit on a plate and nothing else. With trembling hands I responded and took the first step towards sealing my fate.
Master explained to me that he was seeking the most extreme and disgusting Master/slave relationship imaginable, and that He had been preparing for years. He said that he could tell I was perfect for him, but he knew that I would need some convincing. Would I agree at this point to talk to him once a week for a minimum of one hour? Yes. Of course I would.
Over the next few month our conversation became more frequent. Eventually I had promised to talk to Master for a minimum of one hour a day, five days a week. Master controlled the conversation entirely. He drew out every disgusting fantasy I had ever dreamt up, always promising afterwards that these things would happen to me. At week three Master decided that our conversation should be one-way cam. From this point on, every day at 7pm I was to be sitting in front of my computer naked, and ready to talk to Master. As soon as He signed on I would say, "Hello Master" and wait for the conversation to begin. I was to be erect when he first appeared, but not touching myself.
I followed Masters instructions to the letter for our first one-way cam. When Master signed on I was sitting there, erect and ready for His commands.
"Faggot. From now on You are not to touch your little cock. EVER. I want you sitting in front of the computer, every day, and I want you to be erect just from thinking about me. Is any of this a problem?"
"No Master"
"Good fag. Now tell me why you deserve what's coming . . ."
Eight months later I recieved the Message I had been both fearing and anticipating.
I was sitting at the computer, erect and with a plug in my ass, as Master had commaned. He signed on and before I could type my customary greeding Master sent one sentence that would change my life forever.
"Its time faggot."
"Master?"
"I want you to immediately check your email. Tomorrow you are mine forever."
Master abruptly signed off. My slave cock was hard and leaking, my hands shaking uncontrollably as I reached for the mouse to check my email. At the top of my inbox was an email from Master with a picture attached. If read:
"The time has finally come faggot. Send me all of your passwords, banking information and debt information. As soon as I get this I will close out all record of your former life. The following email will contain a bus ticket. I will meet you at the final stop. Bring your I.D., birthcertificate, and all other forms of identification that you have. Bring nothing else. The bus leave's at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. You are not to eat or touch yourself between now and meeting me. Everything we've discussed will become real for you. You know this is what you need."
The attached picture was Master's large hairy hand holding a 12 inch log of shit. The subtitle was, "Your Future."
I was lost in thought, savoring my fear and fully erect when I stepped off the bus the next afternoon. It was dusk and I strained my eyes to seek if I could spot the Man who would be my Master. A heavy hand fell onto my shoulder from behind.
"Don't turn around slave. Walk straight to that van and get into the passenger side. I did as I was told, shaking with fear. When I got in I could smell tobacco spit and body odor. My little cock twitched in my pants. Master had hung a curtain between the driver's and passenger's seats. The car shook as he positioned His heavy frame on the seat next to me, but I still could not see Him. My pulse sped up as He hit the automatic door lock and I noticed there was no handle on the inside of the passenger door.
"You've really done it now faggot." He said as the engine roared to life and the van started to move.
"Are you scared faggot?"
"Yes Master."
"Good boy. I intend to keep you scared. Open that gallon jug at your feet and slide it to me under the curtain."
I looked down. At my feet was a gallon jug of tobacco spit. I grimaced and unscrewed the cap, sticky with spit. The smell immediately filled the van as I slid the jug under the curtain. I heard Master spit into it, and then He continued.
"When we get to your new home, I will ask you to be my slave. When You say yes, there will be no turning back. Do you understand faggot?"
"Yes Master."
"That means that no matter what you say, no matter how much you cry or beg, I will NEVER show mercy, and I will NEVER let you leave. This will be your life from now on. Do you understand?"
"Yes Master" There was a tremble of fear in my voice - I'm sure Master could hear it too.
"That's a good faggot."
Master passed a blindfold to me across the seat and I immediately put it on as He got out of the car. He pulled me roughly out and attached a collar to my neck. I still had not seen anything but Master's outline, but I could tell by the way He handled me that He was very strong. He attached a chain to the collar and led me forward, throught a door and down a long flight of stairs.
I stood still at Master's command. For a few minutes I could hear Him moving things around - I heard chains jangle and once I thought I heard something that sounded like liquid sloshing about in some kind of container. Through all this I stood there, completely obedient, trembling, and with my faggot cock hard the whole time.
"Take off all of your clothes slave, pile them next to you." My Master's gruff voice commanded from a few feet to my left. With shaking hands I awkwardly complied, awkwardly taking off my belt and shoes. Still blindfolded I piled my clothes next to me as commanded.
Several more minutes passed as He continued to move things around. I stood there naked and erect waiting for whatever might come next.
"On your knees faggot, eyes forward."
I dropped to my knees and could feel the heat from His body as He took the blindfold off. He snapped a manacle closed around each of my ankles. I kept my eyes forward as He instructed, and as they began to adjust to the light, I saw that I was in a large basement dungeon. There was a boiler against the far wall, presumably to heat the whole house and the fire inside was bright and well fed. In the center of the room was a large metal table, bolted to the floor. Chains hung from various locations on the ceiling. My cock twitched a little when I saw several spitoons around the room. In front of the boiler was a large, widemouthed, 5 gallon glass jar - it was filled three quarters of the way to the top with tobacco spit. About 1/3 of the room, to my right, was sectioned off with a black curtain. the rest of the room contained industrial barrels of various sizes. A large reinforced metal door next to the boiler began to slowly open towards me. Master stepped slowly out of the shadowed corridor and I saw the focus of my new life for the fist time.
Any thoughts I'd had of changing my mind began to evaporate. I was nearly knocked breathless at the sight of Him. He towered over me at six foot five inches in his bear feet. All he was wearing was a spiked leather jockstrap, stretched tight around his enormous bulge. His pecs, legs and arms were enormous, like a body builder in the off-season. A large gut hung down onto the top of his bulging jock. His whole body was covered in dark hair, particularly thick on his gut and around His crotch. His head was totally bald and above his cruel eyes his thick eyebrows met in the middle. His nose was bulbous, greasy and covered in blackheads, the huge nostrils flared as he breathed in, revealing and excessive amount of nosehair - crusted with boogers. Underneath his nose was a thick black mustache, which nearly covered his upper lip. The rest of his face was covered in five o'clock shadow.
He grabbed my arms, crossing them and chaining them together. He pulled until i lay on my back, stretched by the chains on either end until it was just becoming uncomfortable. He straddled my prone form, towering over me. His hairy gut and the spiked bulge of His jockstrap were foremost in my field of vision.
I had been talking to Master for a little more than a year when I finally agreed to meet Him for "inspection."
Master had gradually seduced me over the course of that year, until I had reached the point where I could think of nothing but Him and being His slave. At this point He knew I was His. My hesitation and fear only turned Him on more.
It had started several years ago when I became obsessed with the idea of what I considered true slavery - no escape, no pleasure allowed, a lifetime devoted to my degradation for the pleasure of a sick and sadistic Master. For some reason this idea turned me on more than any other. In this fantasy I would never be allowed to be turned on again, and the thought of this only made me harder.
I began to scour the internet for just such a Master. Part of me thought that it was just a fantasy, and that I would never go through with it. I was subconciously seeking the Master who would make me do it, and then never let me leave. After years of searching, He found me.
As usual I was online, reading scat stories, and searching for a Master. An instant message popped up on the corner of my screen. It said, "Hello faggot. I have read all of your profiles and stories. I am the Master who will own you. One day I will make all of your sick dreams come true, but by then, you won't want it."
Of course I was immediately hard. It was like a voice from my subconcious mind had spoken to me. The thumbnail on the IM showed a log of shit on a plate and nothing else. With trembling hands I responded and took the first step towards sealing my fate.
Master explained to me that he was seeking the most extreme and disgusting Master/slave relationship imaginable, and that He had been preparing for years. He said that he could tell I was perfect for him, but he knew that I would need some convincing. Would I agree at this point to talk to him once a week for a minimum of one hour? Yes. Of course I would.
Over the next few month our conversation became more frequent. Eventually I had promised to talk to Master for a minimum of one hour a day, five days a week. Master controlled the conversation entirely. He drew out every disgusting fantasy I had ever dreamt up, always promising afterwards that these things would happen to me. At week three Master decided that our conversation should be one-way cam. From this point on, every day at 7pm I was to be sitting in front of my computer naked, and ready to talk to Master. As soon as He signed on I would say, "Hello Master" and wait for the conversation to begin. I was to be erect when he first appeared, but not touching myself.
I followed Masters instructions to the letter for our first one-way cam. When Master signed on I was sitting there, erect and ready for His commands.
"Faggot. From now on You are not to touch your little cock. EVER. I want you sitting in front of the computer, every day, and I want you to be erect just from thinking about me. Is any of this a problem?"
"No Master"
"Good fag. Now tell me why you deserve what's coming . . ."
Eight months later I recieved the Message I had been both fearing and anticipating.
I was sitting at the computer, erect and with a plug in my ass, as Master had commaned. He signed on and before I could type my customary greeding Master sent one sentence that would change my life forever.
"Its time faggot."
"Master?"
"I want you to immediately check your email. Tomorrow you are mine forever."
Master abruptly signed off. My slave cock was hard and leaking, my hands shaking uncontrollably as I reached for the mouse to check my email. At the top of my inbox was an email from Master with a picture attached. If read:
"The time has finally come faggot. Send me all of your passwords, banking information and debt information. As soon as I get this I will close out all record of your former life. The following email will contain a bus ticket. I will meet you at the final stop. Bring your I.D., birthcertificate, and all other forms of identification that you have. Bring nothing else. The bus leave's at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. You are not to eat or touch yourself between now and meeting me. Everything we've discussed will become real for you. You know this is what you need."
The attached picture was Master's large hairy hand holding a 12 inch log of shit. The subtitle was, "Your Future."
I was lost in thought, savoring my fear and fully erect when I stepped off the bus the next afternoon. It was dusk and I strained my eyes to seek if I could spot the Man who would be my Master. A heavy hand fell onto my shoulder from behind.
"Don't turn around slave. Walk straight to that van and get into the passenger side. I did as I was told, shaking with fear. When I got in I could smell tobacco spit and body odor. My little cock twitched in my pants. Master had hung a curtain between the driver's and passenger's seats. The car shook as he positioned His heavy frame on the seat next to me, but I still could not see Him. My pulse sped up as He hit the automatic door lock and I noticed there was no handle on the inside of the passenger door.
"You've really done it now faggot." He said as the engine roared to life and the van started to move.
"Are you scared faggot?"
"Yes Master."
"Good boy. I intend to keep you scared. Open that gallon jug at your feet and slide it to me under the curtain."
I looked down. At my feet was a gallon jug of tobacco spit. I grimaced and unscrewed the cap, sticky with spit. The smell immediately filled the van as I slid the jug under the curtain. I heard Master spit into it, and then He continued.
"When we get to your new home, I will ask you to be my slave. When You say yes, there will be no turning back. Do you understand faggot?"
"Yes Master."
"That means that no matter what you say, no matter how much you cry or beg, I will NEVER show mercy, and I will NEVER let you leave. This will be your life from now on. Do you understand?"
"Yes Master" There was a tremble of fear in my voice - I'm sure Master could hear it too.
"That's a good faggot."
Master passed a blindfold to me across the seat and I immediately put it on as He got out of the car. He pulled me roughly out and attached a collar to my neck. I still had not seen anything but Master's outline, but I could tell by the way He handled me that He was very strong. He attached a chain to the collar and led me forward, throught a door and down a long flight of stairs.
I stood still at Master's command. For a few minutes I could hear Him moving things around - I heard chains jangle and once I thought I heard something that sounded like liquid sloshing about in some kind of container. Through all this I stood there, completely obedient, trembling, and with my faggot cock hard the whole time.
"Take off all of your clothes slave, pile them next to you." My Master's gruff voice commanded from a few feet to my left. With shaking hands I awkwardly complied, awkwardly taking off my belt and shoes. Still blindfolded I piled my clothes next to me as commanded.
Several more minutes passed as He continued to move things around. I stood there naked and erect waiting for whatever might come next.
"On your knees faggot, eyes forward."
I dropped to my knees and could feel the heat from His body as He took the blindfold off. He snapped a manacle closed around each of my ankles. I kept my eyes forward as He instructed, and as they began to adjust to the light, I saw that I was in a large basement dungeon. There was a boiler against the far wall, presumably to heat the whole house and the fire inside was bright and well fed. In the center of the room was a large metal table, bolted to the floor. Chains hung from various locations on the ceiling. My cock twitched a little when I saw several spitoons around the room. In front of the boiler was a large, widemouthed, 5 gallon glass jar - it was filled three quarters of the way to the top with tobacco spit. About 1/3 of the room, to my right, was sectioned off with a black curtain. the rest of the room contained industrial barrels of various sizes. A large reinforced metal door next to the boiler began to slowly open towards me. Master stepped slowly out of the shadowed corridor and I saw the focus of my new life for the fist time.
Any thoughts I'd had of changing my mind began to evaporate. I was nearly knocked breathless at the sight of Him. He towered over me at six foot five inches in his bear feet. All he was wearing was a spiked leather jockstrap, stretched tight around his enormous bulge. His pecs, legs and arms were enormous, like a body builder in the off-season. A large gut hung down onto the top of his bulging jock. His whole body was covered in dark hair, particularly thick on his gut and around His crotch. His head was totally bald and above his cruel eyes his thick eyebrows met in the middle. His nose was bulbous, greasy and covered in blackheads, the huge nostrils flared as he breathed in, revealing and excessive amount of nosehair - crusted with boogers. Underneath his nose was a thick black mustache, which nearly covered his upper lip. The rest of his face was covered in five o'clock shadow.
He grabbed my arms, crossing them and chaining them together. He pulled until i lay on my back, stretched by the chains on either end until it was just becoming uncomfortable. He straddled my prone form, towering over me. His hairy gut and the spiked bulge of His jockstrap were foremost in my field of vision.
"Now its time for you to agree to the terms of your slavery faggot." I stared up at Him, my heart beating rapidly in my chest. My little sissy cock was fully engorged and pointing straight up at its new owner. Master let out a tremendous fart that i could immediately smell and said, "We aren't going to do this in the order you've imagined slave. If you want to continue, you only have to say one thing when I'm done talking - 'yes Master'." He shifted one leg so that the tip of His steel toed boot was pressing against my left testicle and spit a gob of tobacco juice right next to my face.
I was so turned on that my little cock had begun to leak precum - i still didn't truly understand what was in store for me.
"We're not going to go through a list of the things I want to do to you, so that you can back out. All I'll give you is this: if you are my slave, you will never make a choice for yourself again, you will never leave, and you will regret your decision everyday for the rest of your long lifetime of slavery. Now its time. Will you be my subhuman faggot slave"?
Master had somehow known just what to say - the words i both feared and hoped for. "Y-yyes Mmmaster" I stammered, my heart now visibly beating in my chest.
My new Master leaned over and opened my mouth with his hand. "Don't swallow." He closed one nostril and blew a "snot rocket" right onto the surface of my tongue. I obediently let it sit there, getting the first taste of my Master's filth as he fastened a ballgag tightly to my head.
"Now faggot, this is what is going to happen to you . . ."
part 2
"First of all, faggot, you no longer have a right to your opinions. If you express them you will be serverely punished. All I want to hear from you are cries of pain, terror and humiliation. You also have permission to beg me to stop or to beg for release."
Master pushed the heel of his boot harder onto my testicle. I let out a shriek of pain, muffled by the ballgag and Master's snot filling my mouth. My erection faded with the pain until it was resting limp against Masters boot. Upon loosing my faggot erection I immediately regretted everything that had led up to this point. I began moaning and thrashing about involuntarily, feeling terror like never before. Tears began to run down my cheeks. Master smiled.
"Have you changed your mind faggot? Nod if you no longer want to be my slave."
I nodded my head, crying intensely, sobbing pathetically through the ball gag.
Master released some of the pressure on my testicle. "I'll give you one more chance then. If you can make it through the next thing I tell you, without getting an erection, I will let you go."
"Now, I told you that I've been preparing for this for years. For the last five years I have saved every piss, every booger, all of my snot. I've saved every waste product that has come out of my body." I moaned. I knew where this was going, and my faggot cock was already beginning to betray me.
Master gestured around the room at the barrels and multiple spitoons.
"I've even saved all of my toenail clippings." He spit tobacco juice onto my cock and it twitched, becoming a little harder.
"I haven't just been saving my own waste faggot, but you'll learn more about that later."
Master then sealed my fate. To my horror he went over to a barrel and opened the top. He walked slowly towards me with a huge log of shit in his hand. He stopped just when I could begin to smell it, holding it out for me to take a good look. He then walked over to the hot, nearly steaming jar of thick tobacco spit near the furnace and dropped the thick, eight inch log into it. He turned around and laughed.
He looked at my cock, fully erect, pointing at the ceiling. A bead of pre-cum emerging from the tip even as my tears continued to flow.
"That's too bad. Look at your little fag cock, fully erect. You know what that means slave?"
I nodded, seeing Master's distorted grin through the tears in my eyes.
"It means that you will eat nothing but male waste every day for the rest of your faggot life. Don't worry, you will never go hungry, and to reward you, one week from today, you will have to clean out that jar."
Master took the wad of chaw out of his mouth and casually dropped it into the jar. He produced a thick cigar from the top of one of the barrels and lit it. He then picked up the massive jar of tobacco spit, (and at least one log of shit that I knew of), and placed it next to my head so that I could always see it out of the corner of my eye.
For the next few minutes Master just looked at me, smoking His cigar, and blowing it into my face. He flicked ash into the jar and then continued.
"Now that it has betrayed you, we can discuss my plans for that slave cock. First of all, I made you go months without touching yourself or coming. You will never cum again. This is the last erection you will have for more than a few seconds at a time. You will NEVER have an erection when you are feeding. You will be kept in painful chastity or worse at all times. Do you understand?"
I nodded my head weakly as Master flicked more ash onto the top of the slime in the jar.
Master leaned in closer, one hand on his crotch - clearly excited.
"once a year, I will allow You another erection. If you get hard, you will lose one inch of your faggot cock. It will be removed in a different way every year, until I leave you with half in inch. I'd take it all, but I need something to torture. You will keep your balls until they have been completely destroyed by torture. I promise, by then You won't miss them."
I was terrified - this couldn't be happening. My faggot cock was still hard, and I knew that it would be again a year from now, on the day that this cruel Man would begin my long, slow, penectomy.
He leaned over and undid my ball gag.
"Now, do you still want to be my slave?"
"Please! Please let me go!" I screamed. The last word muffled as Master attached a different gag, this time open mouthed.
"Good. Lets get started then faggot."
part 3
Master stood over me, his spiked leather jock tight from the excitement of my future penectomy and the fear in my eyes. Next to my head was the two gallon glass jar of tobacco spit - now with one of Master's turds brewing inside and an accumulating layer of cigar ash on top. I coughed through the open mouth gag as He blew a massive cloud of thick smoke into my face.
"Look how hard you are faggot. I knew that you would be happy about losing that dick."
Master walked out of the room without a word. For a few minutes the smell coming from the jar was enough to keep me erect, but it gradually faded. Ten minutes later Master came back into the room. I gasped as He stood over me again. His cock was now hanging out the side of his jockstrap. At nine inches it was still only semi-erect. The thick head was completely concealed by His massive, drooping foreskin.
He leaned a bit forward to show me what was in his hand. It was my identification. As instructed, I had brought everything that tied me to my former life. As Master showed me my I.D., then birth-certificate, his massive cock got harder.
Master walked over to the furnace and threw the identification in. When He turned around, to look into my slave eyes, both of us were fully erect.
"The old you is dead now slave. Only the faggot slave is left - reborn as a subhuman object. Each year we will celebrate your new birthday. I will take off your chastity, you will become fully erect again, despite having denied your faggot nature all year up to that point. Then I will remove an inch of that pathetic excuse for a cock forever. Each inch will be video taped for you to watch the day before your birthday on the following year."
I shook my head frantically and gurgled in protest though the gag. Master only laughed and touched the tip of his boot against the tip of my hard little dick.
"One year from today . . . off with his head." He laughed.
Master grabbed a camera from near by and took a "poloroid" of my cock. He held it in front of my eyes until it was fully developed.
"This is to help you think about what you are going to lose." he said, and pinned it to the wall next to the furnace.
When He came back to stand over me again, my penis was dripping, a steady flow of precum. He kicked me in the balls without warning, then punched me once in the stomach, and twice in the face. I was in a daze as He unchained me and carried me to the table closer to the furnace. By the time I regained my senses, Master had strapped me onto the table. Starting at my ankles, He tightly fastened six leather straps, each lined with metal spikes. The last two were strapped against my neck and forehead. The spikes dug painfully into my legs, stomach, chest, neck and forehead. I could tell that if I thrashed or resisted, blood would be drawn. I lay as still as possible, and stared at Master, the terror clear in my panicked eyes.
Master ashed his cigar a final time, this time in my mouth.
"Don't swallow." He said as he flicked the butt of the cigar into to tobacco jar. It sizzled and floated on the top, along with the soggy ashes.
He briefly disappeared, returning with one hand hidden, the other stuffing a massive wad of chaw into his mouth.
"You must be thirsty. Do not swallow until I say."
Master leaned over my face. My cock twitching to life again as I smelled his rancid breath.
He spit a huge gob of tobacco right into my mouth. I almost wretched, but managed not to swallow. He spit again and again. I went into a sort of daze. Before I realized it my mouth was almost full with Masters thick slime. Despite my disgust and regret, my dick was painfully hard. I hadn't cum in months, and my faggot nature had taken over. All I could think of was swallowing the filth in my mouth. Master noisily hacked up phlegm and slowy dripped the green and brown slime into my mouth, filling it to the brim.
Master flicked the tip of my cock roughly with a thick, meaty finger.
"Do you want to swallow that shit-face? Blink twice for yes."
I blinked twice.
"Then you can't."
He produced a "kali's teeth" ring, lined with metal spikes and fastened it roughly to my aching balls. He locked it closed and the spikes dug painfully into my sack. Next he began to attach a spiked chastity device to my cock, pinching the head between two fingers until it was soft enough to fit. He spit tobacco juice onto the ribbed peg for lubrication and jammed it into my urethra, the burning pain making me finally lose my erection. He locked the device, taking away all possibility of genital pleasure.
"You've had enough fun for this year faggot. Welcome to hell. Now swallow."
part 4
"Now swallow."
I lay there, strapped to the table by leather bands studded with spikes. My faggot cock was tightly confined withing a one inch long, spiked chastity cage. My urethra stuffed with a one inch ripped peg. My swollen balls were painfully clamped in a "kali's teeth" device. All of my faggot desire to swallow this Man's filth had left me, and I wouldn't be allowed another erection for a year. Yet there I lay, mouth filled to the brim with His tobacco spit and phlegm.
I hesitated for a moment. Master immediately slapped the kali's teeth, causing the spikes to dig painfully into my balls.
I began to swallow His slime in wretched gulps. I desperately wanted to swallow all at once to get this torture over with, but the ring-gag prevented my from closing my lips.
With each swallow I gagged, but managed not to vomit. Master rubbed his slimy foreskin absentmindedly as he watched my first, horrible feeding. Tears ran down my cheeks and he smiled.
After what seemed like an eternity, Master said, "STOP."
I froze and stared at Him, my eyes bulging with terror. My mouth was still 1/3 full of His phlegm and tobacco spit. I held it in mouth, the taste acrid, and the slimy texture inescapable.
As I continued to hold the slime in my mouth, Master got up and returned with an ashtray full of ashes and three cigar butts. He set the butts aside and dumped the ashes in my mouth. They quickly absorbed the slime. He spit another huge gob into my mouth and lit a fat, stinking cigar.
Master proceeded to slowly smoke the cigar, ashing occasionally in my mouth, and making sure to constantly blow thick smoke in my face. When the spit from the chaw in His mouth got too thick, He would add that as well, spitting it into my mouth with expert aim.
Finally, after an hour of this, my mouth was again full to the brim. This time with the thick sludge of His ashes and spit. With one hand Master held my jaw, and with the other slowly removed the ring gag, carefull not to spill any of the vile mixture.
"Close your mouth faggot."
I obeyed, holding the gritty, ashy slurry in my mouth, lips pressed tightly together.
Master turned a crank on the side of the table I was strapped to, elevating my torso so that I could get a better view of what He was doing. He attached a strapon below His penis. It was eight inches, black, and cruelly studded, gut stell several inches shorter than His slimy, swollen cock. He then put on elbow length rubber gloves, slowly walked over to a barrel, and opened the top.
Though I couldn't see from this angle, I instantly knew the contents of the barrel.
The room filled with the smell of rancid diarrhea as He reached in and pulled out two generous handfuls of liquid shit. Master turned to look me in the eyes as he began to slowly lube the strapon with viscous diarrhea.
He walked slowly back towards me, making sure that I got a good view of the strap on dildo, dripping liquid shit.
stopping at the foot of the table he pressed the tip of the dildo against my asshole, pinched tight with fear. His heavy cock was resting against the base of my balls, pushing them painfully against the kali's teeth.
"Keep that sludge in your mouth until I pull out toilet fag."
And without warning he plunged the full length of the dildo into my hole. His cock pushing the kali's teeth deep into my balls . . . .
Part 5
It seemed like Master had been fucking me with his studded, diarrhea-lubed strapon for hours. In truth I had lost all sense of time from the first moment I had given myself to this inhuman sadist.
Finally, after an eternity of pain - both from the cruelly shaped strapon, and His Cock, slamming against my balls and their spiked cage - he stopped. I moaned as He pulled out and I felt the diarrhea Master had used as lube drip down onto my ass and inner thigh.
The smell of shit was strong now - from my fucking, and from the barrel of diarrhea Master had left open near the furnace. It was not enough to overpower the taste of cigar ash and spit sludge in my mouth.
I had been crying steadily the whole time, but now I began to sob in earnest as Master approached and, shoving a new wad of tobacco into his mouth, looked me in the eyes.
"Isn't this what you always wanted faggot?" He asked, standing over me. I tried to shake my head "no" but couldn't due to the tight strap across my forehead.
"Don't fucking lie to me faggot. You asked for this." A gob of diarrhea dripped from the end of the dildo onto my my cheek. It mixed with my tears and slid down my face, barely missing my lips.
Master left and returned with more equipment. He wheeled the table I was strapped to right in front of the blazing furnace. He spit tobacco onto my abused cock and balls, making the already painful abrasions burn. Next he clipped alligator clamps to the skin of my balls, one below each testicle. Wires were attached to the clamps, but I couldn't see where they led to. This was followed by two more wired clamps, one attached to the sound in my shrunken, faggot cock, the other painfully clamped to the sensitive skin just below the head.
He then slowly dragged a barrel across the room, stopping behind my head where I couldn't see. Master flipped the lid off and the smell of shit intensified.
Masters thick hands were suddenly in my field of vision as He reached down from behind, holding a ball gag just in front of my face. He spit a thick brown gob onto the side of the ball that would soon be in my mouth. Most of it coated the ball, a bit splashed on my face and dribble onto my chin as he forced the gag into my mouth. Instinctively I resisted, but the thick tobacco lube ensured the the gag would slide right in.
"I'm about to go to sleep faggot, but you're not." He flipped a switch and a brief, intense shock fame through all of the aligator clamps. I let out a shriek, muffled by the ball gag as the pain flooded my genitals, and then stopped.
"Its on a five minute timer slave - no chance of sleep for you. I will, however, give you something to focus on."
Master strung chains about three feet above my body and began to attach thick, full, clear condoms to the chains. My eyes bulged when I saw the contents: some were full of yellow, thick cum, the product of many ejaculations saved up over a long period of time. Others were clearly full of shit - some stuffed with one huge log, others filled with soft shit or diarrhea. Finally he added condoms full of piss, so old and thick it was dark yellow - nearly brown.
Finally Master returned to His position behind my head where I couldn't see him. He reached into the barrel and laid a thick log of shit across my forehead. He continued, laying another across my upper lip, just under my nose. As soon as He laid the turd down, I began to retch. Master paused to watch, lightly stroking his cock and smiling.
"Smells good huh faggot?" He chuckled and laid down two more thick logs, covering the ball gag and my chin. Finally he took a laddle, caked with shit, and dipped it into the barrel of diarrhea. He dribbled it over the logs on my face and stepped back, hand on His cock, to admire His handywork.
"Alright faggot. I'll be back in eight hours for your first real feeding. That should give you plenty of time to think about what's coming."
Master turned around and walked out of the dungeon. Right before he left another shock jolted through my genitals and he said, "You should be pretty hungry by the time I return slave. Don't worry, after you finish what's on your face, I'm going to make you slowly drain every one of those condoms. . . "
Part 6
I remained painfully strapped to the table all night. Every few minutes a painful shock of electricity would pump through my genitals, ensuring that no sleep was possible. The four logs of shit Master had placed over my face obscured my vision in every direction but one, leaving me with two choices - look directly at the logs of shit on my face, or look up at the condoms stuffed with male waste hanging over my body. Had I been allowed to become erect, this would have been a dream come true. Instead it was a living nightmare that I knew would never end.
For a while I alternated between sobbing in despair and impotently trying to thrash my body in an attempt to get the logs of shit off of my face. It was futile. I was secured too tightly to move, and my tears moistened the shit, increasing the terrible scent. All I could do was lay there, breathe in the smell of Man Shit, and think with dread about what was coming.
It seemed like eternity before Master reappeared, but really it was just the first six hours of the rest of my life. Part of me was relieved when Master re-entered the dungeon. I had begun to get used to the smell and whatever came next would at least mean relief from the near constant pain of electrical shocks to my cock and balls. The other part of me knew that this - indeed any - hope was false.
Master stood for a few minutes, looking at his captive faggot. He made sure to stand at an angle where I could see Him, framed by the shit on my face. He stood there naked, huge, body covered in dark hair, fully erect. He gently stroked his cock once, briefly pulling back his thick, drooping foresking to expose his cockhead, covered in smegma and dripping precum.
"You must be very hungry faggot."
It was true - among His many demands, Master had insisted on me not eating anything at all for the three days prior to his capturing me. This was partly to keep me light-headed, confused, and horny so that I would be in a state of mind where I was foolish enough to go through with our agreement. The fasting was also to ensure that my first forced feeding would be on an empty stomach.
Master switched off and disconnected the electrodes from my cock, balls, and anus. I whimpered in relief. He then removed the shit from my face and removed the ball gag.
"Are you ready to be fed slave?"
"Please no!" My voice was ragged and trembled uncontrollably.
Master smiled. "I'm glad you're scared faggot. The rest of your life is going to be worse than you've ever imagined. Here we go."
Master picked up a thick log of His shit and held it in front of my eyes, rotating it for me to examine. It was the worst one of the logs that had laid across my face all night. It was eight inches long and about two inches in diameter. Its entire surface was lumpy with bits of poorly chewed corn and peanuts studding the surface. He held it for me to examine for several minutes, letting my dread build, then put one tip of the log directly against my nostrils.
"Take a deep breath"
I knew better than to disobey. As my eyes welled up with tears, I breathed in as deeply as I could. I suppressed several gags as I inhaled the scent - it was powerful, dark, and somehow deeply masculine.
"Smell is an important part of taste faggot, and I don't want you to miss out on anything. Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue."
As I did so, Master slowly lowered the tip of the log until it made contact with the tip of my tongue. As I expected it was disgusting. He then slid it up and down the length of my tongue, coating it brown and dislodging a piect of corn which remained in my mouth.
Without warning He broke the log in half and shoved the whole thing into my mouth. It filled my entire mouth, puffing my cheeks out.
"Eat it now faggot, but no teeth!"
He slapped his hand over my mouth so that none of the shit could escape. With his other hand Master pinched my nose closed. I would obviously not be allowed to breath until I had fully obeyed.
With some panic I began to mash the shit around in my mouth and work my jaw, careful not to chew. This forced me to taste every bit of my Master's shit. I could feel the corn and peanuts which would cause me to gag as choked them down, unchewed. My air was running out and I tongued the shit against the roof of my mouth desperately. Master looked into my eyes the whole time, his erection never drooping.
Finally I had swallowed the majority of the shit and Master released my nose and mouth. I gasped for air as my stomache, no longer empy, gurgled.
"That was good slave. How does it feel to have my shit in your stomache? How does it feel to know that Male Waste is all you will ever have in your stomach?"
I whimpered weakly, "Please Master, no more."
"Don't worry faggot. I'm going easy on you. It should only take about an hour for you to finish all of this shit." He gestured with the other half of the turd towards the four remaining logs and the condoms full of shit still hanging about my bound body.
"After that, I'll even give you a two hour break before the next feeding. But I have to warn you, the next one will be much worse."
Part 7
Master continued to feed me, a sick grin on His bearded face. The whole time His Cock remained hard. Whenever His precum built up, He would briefly pause to wipe it on my trembling thighs or stomach. Strapped to the feeding table, I could move no part of my body except for my eyes and my jaws. As He forced log after log into my unwilling mouth He made sure that I got a good long look at each and every piece of shit before lowering it to my nose and forcing me to take a deep breath before pushing the log into my mouth. It was just the sort of situation that this faggot used to get hard thinking about, but now locked into painful chastity, my urethra pegged, I would never be hard again.
I had been ordered not to eat for three whole days before my permanent captivity began. Now my stomach was full of nothing but Master's vile shit, gurgling and churning.
Master paused to slap my face several times. I recieved it passively and He continued the feeding. He picked up the last log - an enormous, lumpy, eight inch turd. It had been laying on the table, gently resting against my cheek for most of the feeding. "Kiss the tip" He ordered, holding it just below my nose.
I strained my lips forward and fearfully kissed the end of the log, whimpering just a little bit. Master smiled and began to slowly push the shit into my mouth, between puckered lips. I didn't resist. For over a minute He slowly pushed the log into my mouth stopping when it reached the back of my throat. Master released the log, leaving four inches protruding from my mouth.
Master let me think about my situation. As I lay there, he began to unclip the condoms one at a time, laying them across my body. Each one was filled with a slurry of shit and piss. When He finished Master walked back to the head of the table and looked down at me, his thick erection and drooping foreskin just in my line of sight. Without a word He took hold of the log again and began to slowly pull it out of my mouth. As He pulled He scraped the shit against the back of my teeth, making sure to leave a significan amount behind in my mouth. He stopped with about an inch left in my mouth and ordered, "Bite!"
I bit the last inch off of the thick log, feeling the texture and then shutting my lips around it. The taste of Man Shit had been in my mouth so long now that my greatest revulsion was at the though of swallowing what was in my mouth, and what I would have to swallow after that. I didn't think that the tastes or smells could get any worse. Master would quickly prove me wrong.
"Open," He said, picking up the first condom draped across my chest. It was a magnum sized condom, full of a light brown slurry. Master held it for me to see and then slide it across my face a few times. He untied the knot and held the open end under my nose. I immediately gagged, the sound muffled by a mouth full of shit. He slowly, teasingly moved the opening to my lips.
"That last log is pretty firm faggot. I think it will go down easier with some gravy don't you?" He began to fill my mouth with the contents of the condom. As it hit my tongue the taste was worse than anything I had yet experienced. My tongue twitched as I gagged. This only stirred the filth in my mouth and made thing worse. Finally Master stopped and admired his handy work. My open mouth was filled to the brim with his sewage "gravy" an inch of His thick shit brewing in the mix.
"Gotta let that marinade a while faggot. Ten minutes. Don't swallow."
He walked to the foot of the table and quickly removed the ball crusher device from my testicles. In the horror of my feeding I had gotten used to the pain.
He pressed my balls against the table with one callused hand, pulling them away from my body. He attatched a strap, keeping my balls in place, stretched and exposed. I began to cry again, sobbing, but careful not to spill and of the shit and piss slurry from my mouth.
"This is going to be a long ten minutes for you toilet." Master began to slap my balls hard, my shrieks soundless through the shit. As the minutes passed slowly he progressed to punching my balls while slowly stroking his swollen cock. Finally, after an eternity the pain stopped.
"Now swallow." There was no relief.
Part 8
I hesitated for a split second, and Master punched my swollen, bruised balls full force. I immediately choked down the full contents of my mouth - one inch of hard turd, softened now from soaking in the slurry of shit and piss for ten minutes. With some suppressed gags I managed to get it all down in one horrible gulp. The un-chewed Shit didn't slide down smoothly. It took all of my willpower to keep from vomiting it, and the sewage already in my stomach, all over my helpless, naked body.
Master seemed very pleased. He gently stroked my cheek with his big, callused hands, leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "This is the best it's ever gonna get faggot." That close to my face, His terrible breath briefly overpowered the smell of Shit. A smell I was starting to get used to. I closed my eyes and suppressed a moan.
Master walked to the wall and took down a two-inch cock gag. He pinched off a bit of shit from the remaining log and covered the head of the rubber cock before inserting it in my mouth and strapping it painfully to my head. The gag filled my mouth, the shitty head of the rubber cock resting against the back of my tongue. I closed my eyes briefly and tears streamed down my face.
I tried to remember what it was like to have an erection, and how much I had wanted this, not even twenty-four hours ago. My last erection had lasted from the moment I got off the plane (one way ticket) to the moment I became Master's forever. Now my faggot cock belonged to Master, and the one thing I couldn't expect, ever again, was sexual pleasure. As I thought about this I finally began to give up and accept my fate. There was no escape. I was His now and forever.
I continued crying, sobbing harder than I ever had in my life. I could tell that Master was really getting off on my tears. To make matters worse, he spit tobacco juice in my eyes. I shrieked, the sound muffled by the cock-gag, and my tears flowed like never before.
Master looked down at me, slowly stroking his swollen penis. His breathing was sharp and quick. He was in total ecstasy from the suffering and pain I was in. He lowered the head of his fat, greasy cock onto my face, just below my left eye. He slowly slid his cock down my face, tracing the path of my tears with his cock head, and leaving behind a slime-trail of pre-cum.
I cried harder, knowing that it turned Master on, knowing that it would only make things worse for me. Then a thought struck me. There was still a part of me that wanted, that needed this, and that part was the real me. Master knew my true self and was treating me exactly how I should be treated. I WAS a faggot, a slave, and most of all, a toilet. I heaved a sigh, smelling nothing but shit. I was still terrified - I always would be, but I had given up on the false idea that this was a mistake. I knew then, that I would never try to escape.
Master could sense the change. He began to undue the buckles and straps until I was left lying on the table released from everything but my chastity. I could have tried to flee, but I didn't. I just looked at Master's face with an expression of fear on my face and tears still running down my cheeks.
"Good faggot." Master smiled. "Its time for a break. I've still got a lot of prep to do for the rest of your first week here."
He took the cock-gag out of my mouth and inserted an open mouthed gag. He then flipped me on my back and tied my hands together behind my back, followed by crossing my ankles and tying them tightly together. He wheeled the table to another part of the room then picked me up easily an laid me roughly down into an airtight zippered bag. As Master worked, he explained what he was doing to me.
"You're gonna be in this bag for about twenty four hours. Gotta give you time to digest. You'll be in pitch darkness, unable to move. You won't see me, or anything at all, until you're hungry again. The bag will become tighter as it fills with your shit and piss, and as I periodically pump in my shit, piss, and cum. Eventually, because of the pressure, and that gag, your mouth will fill up. You are not to swallow slave!" As he told me this he was hooking up all of the tubes and pumps that would make this torture possible.
"And now for the most important part!" Master dragged a ten gallon drum forward and showed it to me at various angles so that I could understand what was going on. It was filled three quarters of the way with shit. The top half had several holes to let air in. Master put the lid on. Sealed at the top of the lid were two tubes which he inserted into my nostrils one at a time. Throughout this ordeal every breath I took would be filtered through the simple device. The smell of Master's shit would be inescapable.
"Good night slave. I'll see you when you're good and hungry." With those words ringing in my ears Master zipped the bag closed, leaving me with nothing but darkness and the smell of shit.
I was so turned on that my little cock had begun to leak precum - i still didn't truly understand what was in store for me.
"We're not going to go through a list of the things I want to do to you, so that you can back out. All I'll give you is this: if you are my slave, you will never make a choice for yourself again, you will never leave, and you will regret your decision everyday for the rest of your long lifetime of slavery. Now its time. Will you be my subhuman faggot slave"?
Master had somehow known just what to say - the words i both feared and hoped for. "Y-yyes Mmmaster" I stammered, my heart now visibly beating in my chest.
My new Master leaned over and opened my mouth with his hand. "Don't swallow." He closed one nostril and blew a "snot rocket" right onto the surface of my tongue. I obediently let it sit there, getting the first taste of my Master's filth as he fastened a ballgag tightly to my head.
"Now faggot, this is what is going to happen to you . . ."
part 2
"First of all, faggot, you no longer have a right to your opinions. If you express them you will be serverely punished. All I want to hear from you are cries of pain, terror and humiliation. You also have permission to beg me to stop or to beg for release."
Master pushed the heel of his boot harder onto my testicle. I let out a shriek of pain, muffled by the ballgag and Master's snot filling my mouth. My erection faded with the pain until it was resting limp against Masters boot. Upon loosing my faggot erection I immediately regretted everything that had led up to this point. I began moaning and thrashing about involuntarily, feeling terror like never before. Tears began to run down my cheeks. Master smiled.
"Have you changed your mind faggot? Nod if you no longer want to be my slave."
I nodded my head, crying intensely, sobbing pathetically through the ball gag.
Master released some of the pressure on my testicle. "I'll give you one more chance then. If you can make it through the next thing I tell you, without getting an erection, I will let you go."
"Now, I told you that I've been preparing for this for years. For the last five years I have saved every piss, every booger, all of my snot. I've saved every waste product that has come out of my body." I moaned. I knew where this was going, and my faggot cock was already beginning to betray me.
Master gestured around the room at the barrels and multiple spitoons.
"I've even saved all of my toenail clippings." He spit tobacco juice onto my cock and it twitched, becoming a little harder.
"I haven't just been saving my own waste faggot, but you'll learn more about that later."
Master then sealed my fate. To my horror he went over to a barrel and opened the top. He walked slowly towards me with a huge log of shit in his hand. He stopped just when I could begin to smell it, holding it out for me to take a good look. He then walked over to the hot, nearly steaming jar of thick tobacco spit near the furnace and dropped the thick, eight inch log into it. He turned around and laughed.
He looked at my cock, fully erect, pointing at the ceiling. A bead of pre-cum emerging from the tip even as my tears continued to flow.
"That's too bad. Look at your little fag cock, fully erect. You know what that means slave?"
I nodded, seeing Master's distorted grin through the tears in my eyes.
"It means that you will eat nothing but male waste every day for the rest of your faggot life. Don't worry, you will never go hungry, and to reward you, one week from today, you will have to clean out that jar."
Master took the wad of chaw out of his mouth and casually dropped it into the jar. He produced a thick cigar from the top of one of the barrels and lit it. He then picked up the massive jar of tobacco spit, (and at least one log of shit that I knew of), and placed it next to my head so that I could always see it out of the corner of my eye.
For the next few minutes Master just looked at me, smoking His cigar, and blowing it into my face. He flicked ash into the jar and then continued.
"Now that it has betrayed you, we can discuss my plans for that slave cock. First of all, I made you go months without touching yourself or coming. You will never cum again. This is the last erection you will have for more than a few seconds at a time. You will NEVER have an erection when you are feeding. You will be kept in painful chastity or worse at all times. Do you understand?"
I nodded my head weakly as Master flicked more ash onto the top of the slime in the jar.
Master leaned in closer, one hand on his crotch - clearly excited.
"once a year, I will allow You another erection. If you get hard, you will lose one inch of your faggot cock. It will be removed in a different way every year, until I leave you with half in inch. I'd take it all, but I need something to torture. You will keep your balls until they have been completely destroyed by torture. I promise, by then You won't miss them."
I was terrified - this couldn't be happening. My faggot cock was still hard, and I knew that it would be again a year from now, on the day that this cruel Man would begin my long, slow, penectomy.
He leaned over and undid my ball gag.
"Now, do you still want to be my slave?"
"Please! Please let me go!" I screamed. The last word muffled as Master attached a different gag, this time open mouthed.
"Good. Lets get started then faggot."
part 3
Master stood over me, his spiked leather jock tight from the excitement of my future penectomy and the fear in my eyes. Next to my head was the two gallon glass jar of tobacco spit - now with one of Master's turds brewing inside and an accumulating layer of cigar ash on top. I coughed through the open mouth gag as He blew a massive cloud of thick smoke into my face.
"Look how hard you are faggot. I knew that you would be happy about losing that dick."
Master walked out of the room without a word. For a few minutes the smell coming from the jar was enough to keep me erect, but it gradually faded. Ten minutes later Master came back into the room. I gasped as He stood over me again. His cock was now hanging out the side of his jockstrap. At nine inches it was still only semi-erect. The thick head was completely concealed by His massive, drooping foreskin.
He leaned a bit forward to show me what was in his hand. It was my identification. As instructed, I had brought everything that tied me to my former life. As Master showed me my I.D., then birth-certificate, his massive cock got harder.
Master walked over to the furnace and threw the identification in. When He turned around, to look into my slave eyes, both of us were fully erect.
"The old you is dead now slave. Only the faggot slave is left - reborn as a subhuman object. Each year we will celebrate your new birthday. I will take off your chastity, you will become fully erect again, despite having denied your faggot nature all year up to that point. Then I will remove an inch of that pathetic excuse for a cock forever. Each inch will be video taped for you to watch the day before your birthday on the following year."
I shook my head frantically and gurgled in protest though the gag. Master only laughed and touched the tip of his boot against the tip of my hard little dick.
"One year from today . . . off with his head." He laughed.
Master grabbed a camera from near by and took a "poloroid" of my cock. He held it in front of my eyes until it was fully developed.
"This is to help you think about what you are going to lose." he said, and pinned it to the wall next to the furnace.
When He came back to stand over me again, my penis was dripping, a steady flow of precum. He kicked me in the balls without warning, then punched me once in the stomach, and twice in the face. I was in a daze as He unchained me and carried me to the table closer to the furnace. By the time I regained my senses, Master had strapped me onto the table. Starting at my ankles, He tightly fastened six leather straps, each lined with metal spikes. The last two were strapped against my neck and forehead. The spikes dug painfully into my legs, stomach, chest, neck and forehead. I could tell that if I thrashed or resisted, blood would be drawn. I lay as still as possible, and stared at Master, the terror clear in my panicked eyes.
Master ashed his cigar a final time, this time in my mouth.
"Don't swallow." He said as he flicked the butt of the cigar into to tobacco jar. It sizzled and floated on the top, along with the soggy ashes.
He briefly disappeared, returning with one hand hidden, the other stuffing a massive wad of chaw into his mouth.
"You must be thirsty. Do not swallow until I say."
Master leaned over my face. My cock twitching to life again as I smelled his rancid breath.
He spit a huge gob of tobacco right into my mouth. I almost wretched, but managed not to swallow. He spit again and again. I went into a sort of daze. Before I realized it my mouth was almost full with Masters thick slime. Despite my disgust and regret, my dick was painfully hard. I hadn't cum in months, and my faggot nature had taken over. All I could think of was swallowing the filth in my mouth. Master noisily hacked up phlegm and slowy dripped the green and brown slime into my mouth, filling it to the brim.
Master flicked the tip of my cock roughly with a thick, meaty finger.
"Do you want to swallow that shit-face? Blink twice for yes."
I blinked twice.
"Then you can't."
He produced a "kali's teeth" ring, lined with metal spikes and fastened it roughly to my aching balls. He locked it closed and the spikes dug painfully into my sack. Next he began to attach a spiked chastity device to my cock, pinching the head between two fingers until it was soft enough to fit. He spit tobacco juice onto the ribbed peg for lubrication and jammed it into my urethra, the burning pain making me finally lose my erection. He locked the device, taking away all possibility of genital pleasure.
"You've had enough fun for this year faggot. Welcome to hell. Now swallow."
part 4
"Now swallow."
I lay there, strapped to the table by leather bands studded with spikes. My faggot cock was tightly confined withing a one inch long, spiked chastity cage. My urethra stuffed with a one inch ripped peg. My swollen balls were painfully clamped in a "kali's teeth" device. All of my faggot desire to swallow this Man's filth had left me, and I wouldn't be allowed another erection for a year. Yet there I lay, mouth filled to the brim with His tobacco spit and phlegm.
I hesitated for a moment. Master immediately slapped the kali's teeth, causing the spikes to dig painfully into my balls.
I began to swallow His slime in wretched gulps. I desperately wanted to swallow all at once to get this torture over with, but the ring-gag prevented my from closing my lips.
With each swallow I gagged, but managed not to vomit. Master rubbed his slimy foreskin absentmindedly as he watched my first, horrible feeding. Tears ran down my cheeks and he smiled.
After what seemed like an eternity, Master said, "STOP."
I froze and stared at Him, my eyes bulging with terror. My mouth was still 1/3 full of His phlegm and tobacco spit. I held it in mouth, the taste acrid, and the slimy texture inescapable.
As I continued to hold the slime in my mouth, Master got up and returned with an ashtray full of ashes and three cigar butts. He set the butts aside and dumped the ashes in my mouth. They quickly absorbed the slime. He spit another huge gob into my mouth and lit a fat, stinking cigar.
Master proceeded to slowly smoke the cigar, ashing occasionally in my mouth, and making sure to constantly blow thick smoke in my face. When the spit from the chaw in His mouth got too thick, He would add that as well, spitting it into my mouth with expert aim.
Finally, after an hour of this, my mouth was again full to the brim. This time with the thick sludge of His ashes and spit. With one hand Master held my jaw, and with the other slowly removed the ring gag, carefull not to spill any of the vile mixture.
"Close your mouth faggot."
I obeyed, holding the gritty, ashy slurry in my mouth, lips pressed tightly together.
Master turned a crank on the side of the table I was strapped to, elevating my torso so that I could get a better view of what He was doing. He attached a strapon below His penis. It was eight inches, black, and cruelly studded, gut stell several inches shorter than His slimy, swollen cock. He then put on elbow length rubber gloves, slowly walked over to a barrel, and opened the top.
Though I couldn't see from this angle, I instantly knew the contents of the barrel.
The room filled with the smell of rancid diarrhea as He reached in and pulled out two generous handfuls of liquid shit. Master turned to look me in the eyes as he began to slowly lube the strapon with viscous diarrhea.
He walked slowly back towards me, making sure that I got a good view of the strap on dildo, dripping liquid shit.
stopping at the foot of the table he pressed the tip of the dildo against my asshole, pinched tight with fear. His heavy cock was resting against the base of my balls, pushing them painfully against the kali's teeth.
"Keep that sludge in your mouth until I pull out toilet fag."
And without warning he plunged the full length of the dildo into my hole. His cock pushing the kali's teeth deep into my balls . . . .
Part 5
It seemed like Master had been fucking me with his studded, diarrhea-lubed strapon for hours. In truth I had lost all sense of time from the first moment I had given myself to this inhuman sadist.
Finally, after an eternity of pain - both from the cruelly shaped strapon, and His Cock, slamming against my balls and their spiked cage - he stopped. I moaned as He pulled out and I felt the diarrhea Master had used as lube drip down onto my ass and inner thigh.
The smell of shit was strong now - from my fucking, and from the barrel of diarrhea Master had left open near the furnace. It was not enough to overpower the taste of cigar ash and spit sludge in my mouth.
I had been crying steadily the whole time, but now I began to sob in earnest as Master approached and, shoving a new wad of tobacco into his mouth, looked me in the eyes.
"Isn't this what you always wanted faggot?" He asked, standing over me. I tried to shake my head "no" but couldn't due to the tight strap across my forehead.
"Don't fucking lie to me faggot. You asked for this." A gob of diarrhea dripped from the end of the dildo onto my my cheek. It mixed with my tears and slid down my face, barely missing my lips.
Master left and returned with more equipment. He wheeled the table I was strapped to right in front of the blazing furnace. He spit tobacco onto my abused cock and balls, making the already painful abrasions burn. Next he clipped alligator clamps to the skin of my balls, one below each testicle. Wires were attached to the clamps, but I couldn't see where they led to. This was followed by two more wired clamps, one attached to the sound in my shrunken, faggot cock, the other painfully clamped to the sensitive skin just below the head.
He then slowly dragged a barrel across the room, stopping behind my head where I couldn't see. Master flipped the lid off and the smell of shit intensified.
Masters thick hands were suddenly in my field of vision as He reached down from behind, holding a ball gag just in front of my face. He spit a thick brown gob onto the side of the ball that would soon be in my mouth. Most of it coated the ball, a bit splashed on my face and dribble onto my chin as he forced the gag into my mouth. Instinctively I resisted, but the thick tobacco lube ensured the the gag would slide right in.
"I'm about to go to sleep faggot, but you're not." He flipped a switch and a brief, intense shock fame through all of the aligator clamps. I let out a shriek, muffled by the ball gag as the pain flooded my genitals, and then stopped.
"Its on a five minute timer slave - no chance of sleep for you. I will, however, give you something to focus on."
Master strung chains about three feet above my body and began to attach thick, full, clear condoms to the chains. My eyes bulged when I saw the contents: some were full of yellow, thick cum, the product of many ejaculations saved up over a long period of time. Others were clearly full of shit - some stuffed with one huge log, others filled with soft shit or diarrhea. Finally he added condoms full of piss, so old and thick it was dark yellow - nearly brown.
Finally Master returned to His position behind my head where I couldn't see him. He reached into the barrel and laid a thick log of shit across my forehead. He continued, laying another across my upper lip, just under my nose. As soon as He laid the turd down, I began to retch. Master paused to watch, lightly stroking his cock and smiling.
"Smells good huh faggot?" He chuckled and laid down two more thick logs, covering the ball gag and my chin. Finally he took a laddle, caked with shit, and dipped it into the barrel of diarrhea. He dribbled it over the logs on my face and stepped back, hand on His cock, to admire His handywork.
"Alright faggot. I'll be back in eight hours for your first real feeding. That should give you plenty of time to think about what's coming."
Master turned around and walked out of the dungeon. Right before he left another shock jolted through my genitals and he said, "You should be pretty hungry by the time I return slave. Don't worry, after you finish what's on your face, I'm going to make you slowly drain every one of those condoms. . . "
Part 6
I remained painfully strapped to the table all night. Every few minutes a painful shock of electricity would pump through my genitals, ensuring that no sleep was possible. The four logs of shit Master had placed over my face obscured my vision in every direction but one, leaving me with two choices - look directly at the logs of shit on my face, or look up at the condoms stuffed with male waste hanging over my body. Had I been allowed to become erect, this would have been a dream come true. Instead it was a living nightmare that I knew would never end.
For a while I alternated between sobbing in despair and impotently trying to thrash my body in an attempt to get the logs of shit off of my face. It was futile. I was secured too tightly to move, and my tears moistened the shit, increasing the terrible scent. All I could do was lay there, breathe in the smell of Man Shit, and think with dread about what was coming.
It seemed like eternity before Master reappeared, but really it was just the first six hours of the rest of my life. Part of me was relieved when Master re-entered the dungeon. I had begun to get used to the smell and whatever came next would at least mean relief from the near constant pain of electrical shocks to my cock and balls. The other part of me knew that this - indeed any - hope was false.
Master stood for a few minutes, looking at his captive faggot. He made sure to stand at an angle where I could see Him, framed by the shit on my face. He stood there naked, huge, body covered in dark hair, fully erect. He gently stroked his cock once, briefly pulling back his thick, drooping foresking to expose his cockhead, covered in smegma and dripping precum.
"You must be very hungry faggot."
It was true - among His many demands, Master had insisted on me not eating anything at all for the three days prior to his capturing me. This was partly to keep me light-headed, confused, and horny so that I would be in a state of mind where I was foolish enough to go through with our agreement. The fasting was also to ensure that my first forced feeding would be on an empty stomach.
Master switched off and disconnected the electrodes from my cock, balls, and anus. I whimpered in relief. He then removed the shit from my face and removed the ball gag.
"Are you ready to be fed slave?"
"Please no!" My voice was ragged and trembled uncontrollably.
Master smiled. "I'm glad you're scared faggot. The rest of your life is going to be worse than you've ever imagined. Here we go."
Master picked up a thick log of His shit and held it in front of my eyes, rotating it for me to examine. It was the worst one of the logs that had laid across my face all night. It was eight inches long and about two inches in diameter. Its entire surface was lumpy with bits of poorly chewed corn and peanuts studding the surface. He held it for me to examine for several minutes, letting my dread build, then put one tip of the log directly against my nostrils.
"Take a deep breath"
I knew better than to disobey. As my eyes welled up with tears, I breathed in as deeply as I could. I suppressed several gags as I inhaled the scent - it was powerful, dark, and somehow deeply masculine.
"Smell is an important part of taste faggot, and I don't want you to miss out on anything. Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue."
As I did so, Master slowly lowered the tip of the log until it made contact with the tip of my tongue. As I expected it was disgusting. He then slid it up and down the length of my tongue, coating it brown and dislodging a piect of corn which remained in my mouth.
Without warning He broke the log in half and shoved the whole thing into my mouth. It filled my entire mouth, puffing my cheeks out.
"Eat it now faggot, but no teeth!"
He slapped his hand over my mouth so that none of the shit could escape. With his other hand Master pinched my nose closed. I would obviously not be allowed to breath until I had fully obeyed.
With some panic I began to mash the shit around in my mouth and work my jaw, careful not to chew. This forced me to taste every bit of my Master's shit. I could feel the corn and peanuts which would cause me to gag as choked them down, unchewed. My air was running out and I tongued the shit against the roof of my mouth desperately. Master looked into my eyes the whole time, his erection never drooping.
Finally I had swallowed the majority of the shit and Master released my nose and mouth. I gasped for air as my stomache, no longer empy, gurgled.
"That was good slave. How does it feel to have my shit in your stomache? How does it feel to know that Male Waste is all you will ever have in your stomach?"
I whimpered weakly, "Please Master, no more."
"Don't worry faggot. I'm going easy on you. It should only take about an hour for you to finish all of this shit." He gestured with the other half of the turd towards the four remaining logs and the condoms full of shit still hanging about my bound body.
"After that, I'll even give you a two hour break before the next feeding. But I have to warn you, the next one will be much worse."
Part 7
Master continued to feed me, a sick grin on His bearded face. The whole time His Cock remained hard. Whenever His precum built up, He would briefly pause to wipe it on my trembling thighs or stomach. Strapped to the feeding table, I could move no part of my body except for my eyes and my jaws. As He forced log after log into my unwilling mouth He made sure that I got a good long look at each and every piece of shit before lowering it to my nose and forcing me to take a deep breath before pushing the log into my mouth. It was just the sort of situation that this faggot used to get hard thinking about, but now locked into painful chastity, my urethra pegged, I would never be hard again.
I had been ordered not to eat for three whole days before my permanent captivity began. Now my stomach was full of nothing but Master's vile shit, gurgling and churning.
Master paused to slap my face several times. I recieved it passively and He continued the feeding. He picked up the last log - an enormous, lumpy, eight inch turd. It had been laying on the table, gently resting against my cheek for most of the feeding. "Kiss the tip" He ordered, holding it just below my nose.
I strained my lips forward and fearfully kissed the end of the log, whimpering just a little bit. Master smiled and began to slowly push the shit into my mouth, between puckered lips. I didn't resist. For over a minute He slowly pushed the log into my mouth stopping when it reached the back of my throat. Master released the log, leaving four inches protruding from my mouth.
Master let me think about my situation. As I lay there, he began to unclip the condoms one at a time, laying them across my body. Each one was filled with a slurry of shit and piss. When He finished Master walked back to the head of the table and looked down at me, his thick erection and drooping foreskin just in my line of sight. Without a word He took hold of the log again and began to slowly pull it out of my mouth. As He pulled He scraped the shit against the back of my teeth, making sure to leave a significan amount behind in my mouth. He stopped with about an inch left in my mouth and ordered, "Bite!"
I bit the last inch off of the thick log, feeling the texture and then shutting my lips around it. The taste of Man Shit had been in my mouth so long now that my greatest revulsion was at the though of swallowing what was in my mouth, and what I would have to swallow after that. I didn't think that the tastes or smells could get any worse. Master would quickly prove me wrong.
"Open," He said, picking up the first condom draped across my chest. It was a magnum sized condom, full of a light brown slurry. Master held it for me to see and then slide it across my face a few times. He untied the knot and held the open end under my nose. I immediately gagged, the sound muffled by a mouth full of shit. He slowly, teasingly moved the opening to my lips.
"That last log is pretty firm faggot. I think it will go down easier with some gravy don't you?" He began to fill my mouth with the contents of the condom. As it hit my tongue the taste was worse than anything I had yet experienced. My tongue twitched as I gagged. This only stirred the filth in my mouth and made thing worse. Finally Master stopped and admired his handy work. My open mouth was filled to the brim with his sewage "gravy" an inch of His thick shit brewing in the mix.
"Gotta let that marinade a while faggot. Ten minutes. Don't swallow."
He walked to the foot of the table and quickly removed the ball crusher device from my testicles. In the horror of my feeding I had gotten used to the pain.
He pressed my balls against the table with one callused hand, pulling them away from my body. He attatched a strap, keeping my balls in place, stretched and exposed. I began to cry again, sobbing, but careful not to spill and of the shit and piss slurry from my mouth.
"This is going to be a long ten minutes for you toilet." Master began to slap my balls hard, my shrieks soundless through the shit. As the minutes passed slowly he progressed to punching my balls while slowly stroking his swollen cock. Finally, after an eternity the pain stopped.
"Now swallow." There was no relief.
Part 8
I hesitated for a split second, and Master punched my swollen, bruised balls full force. I immediately choked down the full contents of my mouth - one inch of hard turd, softened now from soaking in the slurry of shit and piss for ten minutes. With some suppressed gags I managed to get it all down in one horrible gulp. The un-chewed Shit didn't slide down smoothly. It took all of my willpower to keep from vomiting it, and the sewage already in my stomach, all over my helpless, naked body.
Master seemed very pleased. He gently stroked my cheek with his big, callused hands, leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "This is the best it's ever gonna get faggot." That close to my face, His terrible breath briefly overpowered the smell of Shit. A smell I was starting to get used to. I closed my eyes and suppressed a moan.
Master walked to the wall and took down a two-inch cock gag. He pinched off a bit of shit from the remaining log and covered the head of the rubber cock before inserting it in my mouth and strapping it painfully to my head. The gag filled my mouth, the shitty head of the rubber cock resting against the back of my tongue. I closed my eyes briefly and tears streamed down my face.
I tried to remember what it was like to have an erection, and how much I had wanted this, not even twenty-four hours ago. My last erection had lasted from the moment I got off the plane (one way ticket) to the moment I became Master's forever. Now my faggot cock belonged to Master, and the one thing I couldn't expect, ever again, was sexual pleasure. As I thought about this I finally began to give up and accept my fate. There was no escape. I was His now and forever.
I continued crying, sobbing harder than I ever had in my life. I could tell that Master was really getting off on my tears. To make matters worse, he spit tobacco juice in my eyes. I shrieked, the sound muffled by the cock-gag, and my tears flowed like never before.
Master looked down at me, slowly stroking his swollen penis. His breathing was sharp and quick. He was in total ecstasy from the suffering and pain I was in. He lowered the head of his fat, greasy cock onto my face, just below my left eye. He slowly slid his cock down my face, tracing the path of my tears with his cock head, and leaving behind a slime-trail of pre-cum.
I cried harder, knowing that it turned Master on, knowing that it would only make things worse for me. Then a thought struck me. There was still a part of me that wanted, that needed this, and that part was the real me. Master knew my true self and was treating me exactly how I should be treated. I WAS a faggot, a slave, and most of all, a toilet. I heaved a sigh, smelling nothing but shit. I was still terrified - I always would be, but I had given up on the false idea that this was a mistake. I knew then, that I would never try to escape.
Master could sense the change. He began to undue the buckles and straps until I was left lying on the table released from everything but my chastity. I could have tried to flee, but I didn't. I just looked at Master's face with an expression of fear on my face and tears still running down my cheeks.
"Good faggot." Master smiled. "Its time for a break. I've still got a lot of prep to do for the rest of your first week here."
He took the cock-gag out of my mouth and inserted an open mouthed gag. He then flipped me on my back and tied my hands together behind my back, followed by crossing my ankles and tying them tightly together. He wheeled the table to another part of the room then picked me up easily an laid me roughly down into an airtight zippered bag. As Master worked, he explained what he was doing to me.
"You're gonna be in this bag for about twenty four hours. Gotta give you time to digest. You'll be in pitch darkness, unable to move. You won't see me, or anything at all, until you're hungry again. The bag will become tighter as it fills with your shit and piss, and as I periodically pump in my shit, piss, and cum. Eventually, because of the pressure, and that gag, your mouth will fill up. You are not to swallow slave!" As he told me this he was hooking up all of the tubes and pumps that would make this torture possible.
"And now for the most important part!" Master dragged a ten gallon drum forward and showed it to me at various angles so that I could understand what was going on. It was filled three quarters of the way with shit. The top half had several holes to let air in. Master put the lid on. Sealed at the top of the lid were two tubes which he inserted into my nostrils one at a time. Throughout this ordeal every breath I took would be filtered through the simple device. The smell of Master's shit would be inescapable.
"Good night slave. I'll see you when you're good and hungry." With those words ringing in my ears Master zipped the bag closed, leaving me with nothing but darkness and the smell of shit.