Skip to main content

Fatal swap



By Eckie

It was a great opportunity, invited to stay with a guy I met online, quite huge in bondage and this time having a multitude of guys from all over at his place, this promised to be a great extended weekend for sure.

One of the very interesting parts of the visit was to see this unique steel bondage chair one of the visiting guys constructed, and hopefully of course spend some time in it as well. However, one of the Masters present ‘volunteered’ his slave to get strapped into it fully rubbered and stay there while he would have fun with some of the other boys in the house.

He got him rubbered up, but first kitted out for the entertainment while stuck in the chair. A quite large electro plug as shoved up his butt first, the boy moaning while he worked with his Master to get it settled, once it finally slipped into place, his existing chastity cage was replaced with one that also had electric pads inside the tube. Additionally then two extra pads were stuck on each butt cheek, at the end all of those were wired up and plugged into a small tens box, the Master then taped that one on to the lower back of his boy before finally ordering him to get rubbered up, in his favorite suit, a red one.

Starting with red rubber socks, reaching up to just below the knees, the same red then for arm-long thin rubber gloves before entering the full red rubber suit, neck to wrist to ankles, a zipper half down the back was the entry, well lubed up it was not a problem for the boy to slip into it, keeping then of course the socks and gloves in place as well. before the matching rubber hood was slipped over the boys head though, a gag was inserted, his Master mentioning that he enjoys silence from his boy while left to stir, the gar was a large silicone mouth piece, a spare for the tongue inside, filling the mouth completely, the front part between lips and gum after biting into the spare on its front, when this is in one’s mouth there is pretty much no noises coming from that mouth anymore at the end, just as his Master enjoyed it, some slight grunts or moans, barely to hear, that was all there would be left then. After he worked that one into his boy’s mouth, the hood finally was slipped over the boys head, a tight hood with no eyes or mouth, just nose holes. He then tucked the neck into the rubbersuit before closing that suits zipper fully at the end. The boy was completely sealed in red rubber now.

For contrast then, the master assisted the boy in slipping on a pair of black army boots and once those were laced tight, a pair of black elbow long rubber mittens followed, there would not be any use of hands for that boy for sure.

Prepared now, the Master pushed the boy to sit into that steel chair, align his back to the back of the chair, then started to strap the boy into that chair. From the top center, two straps lead down, each over one shoulder went on and was buckled into their counter parts on the lower side of the chair, keeping those shoulders and the upper body already in some place.

A strap under shoulders across the chest followed, pinning the upper body even further into the back of the chair then. One more from left to right just above the hips was buckled shut and tightened on each upper leg then across the thighs a strap went on and was buckled in place, one on each lower leg attaching those to the chairs steel foot, a last one over each booted foot, pinning those down to the platform they rested on. Each arm then was placed appropriately to place the straps on there, one over the upper arm, pinning those on to the chairs side, on just below the elbow and one just at the wrist pinning the lower arms on to the arm rest, a last one then across the neck, making sure the head stays on the chairs back also. Being made of solid steel, it was clear that no effort or straining would succeed, there was no coming off that chair or moving around anyway as long as nobody else would undo some of those straps.

He then had the boy try, of course futile attempts, struggling was barely visible, some almost overhears moans from the boy, but the smile on Masters face surely confirmed that he was happy with the boy being stuck proper on that chair now. But then, planning to have quite some time of fun elsewhere, he thought that maybe someone should be staying here with the boy watching over him…

I had just finished rubbering myself up, put on a full rubber diving suit style, attached heavy boots, attached gloves and an open face hood, all that was missing was the full head gasmask I picked from the pile of gear the host had available, then I’d be ready for some play fun myself. He looked at me and suddenly grinned, then asked if I was up for some chains, I did not exactly know what he meant, but in full rubber, the word ‘chains’ indicated fun, so I told him ‘anytime’ with a big grin on my face as well.

He told me to wait here next to the strapped-up boy and disappeared into the basement, came back after some time, a bunch of chains and a rubber hood in his hands. Putting them next to me on the floor, he then presented the same style gag his boy was already suffering with, telling me that he does not really like half-dressed boys, even if I’d pulled up that open face mask from my suit, I still was unfinished. He proceeded with getting that gag into my mouth then, quite some work, a first for me to have this type of gag in my mouth. The silicone was soft enough to be able to give a little when being pushed into the mouth, being so large that I barely could open my jaw enough, once I passed the bulgy part and my teeth settled in their place it was easier, then the massive front shield of that gag had to be proper placed between inner lips and teeth, another piece of work to struggle with, but finally it all settled and I knew now why there was hardly any noise possible with it, sealing the mouth almost perfect by its size and shape.

Then he grabbed the hood, well I should say helmet maybe, it was a very thick one, probably 3-4 mm thick rubber, open on the back, no mouth, just nose holes and at each eye just a tiny little hole, sight is extremely limited, yet still possible. He pulled it over my head and then aligned the face part properly, once he started zipping it shut though I noticed it’s strength, it sat tight on my head and when closing that zip, it not only dampened my hearing quite a bit, limited my vision a lot, but also made it impossible to open my jaw anymore, that gag was definitely stuck in there now. With the hood zipped shut he then grabbed the open face mask attached to the suit and pulled it over my rubbered head, sealing it all into completely closed rubber. But of course, I had that full head gasmask with me initially, he took that one now and pulled it on top of everything, zipped it shut first, then buckled the embedded wide rubber collar also shut and then… used a small padlock to lock it on, with this one on it meant nothing could be taken off at all, imprisoned in the whole suit until unlocked at some point.

Chains followed then. He first grabbed a shorter one, looped it around my left ankle, squeezing the attached heavy rubberboots and padlocked it there, then he did the same on the other ankle, being short as it was that left about one foot length between my ankles only now. Another chain then went around my rubbered waist, tight enough not to slip up or down, padlocked on the front with about 6 links left over dangling down now, a pair of steel shackles followed on to my wrist, connected by just 5 chain links, once those were locked on, he looped that short end of the belly chain around those connection links and hooked the end into that padlock of the belly chain as well. This way I was able to move my hands a little, as much as the 5 links allowed, not far from my belly though, everything locked in place there. But then he grabbed the last chain on the floor, led me in front of that chair where his boy still tried struggling against the straps without success, padlocked on end of that chain on to the chain link between my ankles and the other on to the chairs steel frame right between the boys knees.

He stood back, some others watching stand there also, then mentioned that this was the perfect guard for the boy while he was helpless stuck in that chair, I might be able to release him in emergency, not that it would happen, but also I was unable to move away, join them elsewhere in the house, given the size of that chair, it was limited to be within this room, even if it had wheels, ‘those two are definitely connected for the time the boy suffers in the chair’ he said then. But then he came up with a twist, unstrapped one of the arms of the boy in the chair, removed the rubber mitten and then placed all keys into the boys hand and then placed the mitten back, strapping his arms down immediately again. Then he explained: ‘as long as the boy here is strapped like that, you cannot get out or away from here, that is obvious now. But you have no permission to unstrap anything, let the boy out of his predicament without my explicit permission. Even if you’re not mine, should you let him out, undo even one of those straps, I will punish you and you will wish not to have done that, be sure of that. So for the next couple hours while I have fun with some of the other boys, you two are stuck here as you are, like it or not, am I making myself clear?’

Well, that was unexpected, but hey, I was in head-to-toe rubber, locked in by someone else, chined as well, what am I to complain, and his boy, well he surely had no say in anything anyway, so I nodded, after trying to say ‘yes’ in a reflex and immediately finding out that gag did not even allow any noticeable noises. He nodded with a big smile on his face, then he turned to the boy, telling him that he would now activate the tens, and he’d put it on stimulation, suffering being extremely horny in the chastity and unable to cum will be good for the duration, after he switched it on, they all then immediately left, wherever in the house they were now starting to have their own fun.

Well… I stood there, looking at what I wished to be myself, strapped into that chair so helplessly. I of course looked at myself as well, hands restricted and restrained, barely able to make tiny steps, seeing difficult, no way to talk at all, we would not be able to talk with each other at all, the boy even did not even see me or know who was standing there chained connected to his faith, trying out made it clear that I was not able to leave the spot in front of him, not enough chain to be on the side or further away from that chair at all, and it’s weight made it also clear that we both were stuck right here in this spot for the duration… well… It then dawn ed… a couple hours he said… fuck… all I can do is stand here and stare at this horny display, damn… I am horny, but also getting hot and sweaty slowly already, but at the end.. fuck… they all have fun elsewhere in the house and I … dammit.. will be bored and frustrated those couple hours…

And that happened then indeed. Time went slow, I found a way to sit down in front of that chair, but at the end all I did was looking at the exciting image of this red rubber toy strapped helpless there in front of me, in the place I wanted to be myself, see him occasionally twitch, from the tens I assumed, maybe even occasionally something that may have been a moan was to hear, occasionally I touched his knee, making him twitch in surprise as well, by now surely aware someone was there watching him, but that was the extent of ‘action’ happening right now, and the excitement surely was fading.

When I again looked at the clock at the wall, two hours passed already, turning and looking at the end of the room, still of course nobody to see, hoping one would enter through the door there now and release us… well… I could… but nah.. I should not… of course I could get to the keys the boy held in his mitted hand, but he explicitly did not allow that… but… well.. dammit….

Another half hour later though, sure I would have enjoyed much more being with the others and having fun, but just as much I would want to be strapped into that chair here, also not really anything happening, but I assumed it to be a different type excitement and frustration for sure, and I kind of had enough of the wit and watch here… however, instead of releasing the boy just like that in order to also get free myself, I came up with a different idea, maybe that would be fun for the both of us, but I’d need him to go along with that as well… and that meant… well.. at least partial release for now… but I made up my mind.

I got up and started fiddling on the straps of his arm that held the keys hidden, once that was loose, not easy with my restricted hand and arm movement, I managed to get that mitten off his hand, sweat puddles streaming out of it, he surely was as sweaty under all the rubber as I was by now, once I got to the leys I undid my hands from the shackles and then took off the gasmask hood, the thick hood and finally removed the gag as well, my jaw ached for sure, finally breathing free some proper air was a good feel. But I needed his consent too, so I now, with arms at full reach, managed to pull off his rubber hood, revealing as I guessed a heavily sweaty face, linking his eyes to adapt to the light for a moment, at the same time I talked to him, I explained that I was stuck here chined with him for the last 205 ours already and was not actually allowed to release him and by that myself. Obviously I did some partial release but only to ask him about my idea, whether he’d be in on it. Then I told him: ‘You are basically an anonymous figure strapped in the chair, I am – when back in the hoods – an anonymous figure chained to you, with us both having the same type gag stuck in our mouths, no recognizable noise would be able to make, being of similar shape and size, I thought whether it would be fun to surprise the guys when they would return at some point to release us, surprise them by switching positions, well, in order not to be found out on first sight obviously we’d also have to switch everything we wear. I was wondering if you are up for that as well, if not I would understand and I will get you back as you were, if yes, I’d undo everything and we swap, so you can strap me into this chair and chain yourself here in front then accordingly, when they come for release later then it would be a good laugh for sure.’

He was still gagged, but looked at me, thinking obviously, then I could also clearly see his facial expression when the tens obviously was active again, still… after a while he finally nodded, and I could see him attempting to grin as well. That was great, I immediately then started removing the chains around my waist and the ankle chains, so I could move better, then undid one after the other all the straps holding him in place on the chair, undoing those seemed a lot quicker than strapping someone in.

He then got up and removed his gag, only then I actually noticed, while mine was black, all my rubber, his was red, as all his rubber too, his Master surely had a sense of wanting everything in the same way. He then mentioned that we should be quick, finding us free would be a disaster if one returned soon, so we went into the bathroom to get out of the rubber, obviously with lots of sweat built up inside that needed draining there first. Of course there wasn’t much time to waste but as well not too much noise to make, so we helped each other out of the rubber and only drained it, not flushing it, that added a little extra, we’d wear the still warm and wet rubbers of each other then. It actually made it not hard to get into everything at the end, but before I could get into his red rubbers he made it clear, the chastity, plug and tens would be needed to be worn by me as well, what if his Master feels up his (or my in that case then) crotch while still strapped in, or performs any action on the tens with the remote, if I did not respond accordingly the secret was detected immediately. I had not thought of that indeed, but he was right, so I had him help me with those first now.

The chastity cage was not too difficult, though I only now saw, or actually felt how small it was, and even more, noticed the little spikes on the inside tip of the tube, those would cause certainly more than just slight discomfort if I get hard later, and of course, it took some effort to ensure my dick is as soft as it can be to even get it locked up right then, but together we managed to lock it in place at the end. The more concerning part was that electro plug, it was definitely for me on the larger side, so getting that one up my butt was quite a task, he kept forcing it in though, we could not play around endlessly to get that done, the pain made me almost shout out in that moment when finally that widest part passed and it settled in place, the feel was massive to me, I panted in part pain and part exhaustion from having this one forced in, but it had to be done. The final two pads on my butt cheeks followed and then he was able to wire all up and connect everything to the – still running by the way – box, taping it in place in my lower back where he had it prior as well. the moment he had those wires plugged into that box I felt it right away, tingling, stimulating, no harsh shocks of pain, but instead… well… my dick responded quite fast, not that it had any space to go now, so the focus was immediately on that stimulation and not on getting further ready. I also could not hold back some moans of pleasure coming from that stim, he laughed when he noticed, but then told me to focus, we had to keep going.

We both then helped each other into the rubber suits, while he wore my one piece quickly, I had to get more help with the socks, gloves and suit, but we quickly managed to be in each other’s rubbers at the end and stood dressed like the other was just before then again next to the chair. He then told me that he would get his hoods on after I was strapped, easier to do while still fully seeing and freely moving, once I was strapped in, he’d get ready and lock everything accordingly on himself.

I then had to take in the massive red gag first, having had the black one in prior I knew how to get it settled and it was quick, the red hood followed, zipped shut and tucked into the neck of the suit by him, then I sat down on that chair, my time to get strapped the same way he was before. Shoulders, chest, waist, legs and boots were quicky fixed on to the chair, he then also made sure to tighten each of those straps proper as they were before, I felt the restrictions in my ability to move immediately with every strap added, my dick, still stimulated by the tens, but now also horny from the experience of that great chair, well, it suffered quite a lot right now, I tried moaning in excitement but as will in pain, feeling those little spikes inside the cock cage now fully, but as before, hardly any noise came from my mouth, now fully hidden under a completely closed red robber hood. It took a little more effort to get my hands then into the first of the rubber mittens, they were thick and tight, the right arm then was quickly strapped on to the arm rest, then I felt him place those keys into my left hand before pulling that rubber mitt over it as well, strapping it tightly in place right after.

Of course I tried right away, but there was no way at all for me to do much anymore, as horny as it looked prior watching him sit in here, I now felt what he felt, the helplessness of having to just sit here and wait, in the dark, unable to do anything about that for as long as someone else chooses, the hornyness and excitement was high at that moment, letting me almost ignore that pain of the chastity and irritation of the tens stimulation that kept going all the time. I heard him then that he’d get ready now too, so there won’t be any talking from his side anymore either. I could only imagine now, no longer seeing anything, but knowing he’d now put that gag into his mouth, the thick hood, the gasmask hood, the padlock holding it in place before adding the waist, wrist and leg chains and finally locking himself to the chair the way I was, knowing that the keys to all those locks are hidden in my rubbered hand now as they were in his prior.

I could hear some of the chain noises for a while, at some point he seemed to sit in front of me as I was sitting earlier, I no longer heard much at all, what I did not know was that he was horny as hell, understandably after having been stimulated for 2.5 hours as I was right now but no longer being locked into this evil cock cage, he kept rubbing his crotch and if he could have made noises, I was certain he’d be moaning in pleasure, watching this horny strapped in victim in front of him suffering the same ordeal he was going through earlier. I on the other hand settled, still kept trying to get free, without any success of course, and the feel of those restrictions made me just hornier and hornier, adding the estim on both ends made it worse, I was suffering in frustration and pain as much as in excitement, I was happy, finally in that chair, despite the unplanned additions underneath.

But time then went… just as slow as before when I was on the other end of this construction, not seeing anything made it worse on estimating time passing, however the constant estim and the extreme excitement of those unforgiving restraints keeping me sit here motionless kept me focussed, so I actually thought that sitting in the chair like that is the better end of this ordeal.

It actually took almost two hours before his Master and two of the other guys came back checking on us. I heard him say then ‘Right where I left them, they won’t mind waiting a while longer during our break now’. Then we could her them sit at the table near here, talking about the horny sessions they just had down in the basement, making the horniness and related discomfort for me even worse, thinking that I might have participated instead of just sitting here waiting like that, then again, for two hours I was in heaven and hell at the same time, so not complaining…

Finally the Master approached and patted my head, thinking he’d pat his boys head, then he unstrapped my left hand only, took the mitten off and grabbed the keys, just to place that rubber mitt back right after again, strapping my arm back where it was, after that I heard chain noise, he unlocked the other guys chain keeping him connected to the chair and then told the other guys to take him downstairs as they discussed earlier obviously. next I heard was him telling me that it was time for a change for me (assuming it is his boy still).

He undid all straps holding me sitting there, but did not take off anything else, the rubber, hood, gag, mitts, all stayed in place, he helped me get up and then led me away from that chair, knowing the location I recognized we also went downstairs. I was wondering when he would take off that hood and realize what we did, or if the others took off the hoods of his actual boy already maybe, but I would have to wait.

Still in darkness I could just trust him leading me, once we were in one of the rooms down in the basement, he sat me down and then removed my boots. He then told me that another suit would be added, no need to get out of the current one of course, just adding another, thicker black rubber suit he enjoyed on his boy often as well. It was another one piece, of course I did not see anything, but that one included feet, mitted gloves and a hood, perforated eyes, not that they would allow seeing with the fully closed hood still on me, even a mouth hole was in that hood, again not of any use with my red rubber head fully closed in.

Being lubed up well it was no difficulty at all to get into that suit with him leading my legs and arms accordingly, but it was a tight fit and I could feel that extra layer immediately and also feel the thickness of that suit being more than the usual rubber. Once that suit was fully sipped up he had me stretch out my mitted arms and he slid those into the arms of a rather heavy thick rubber straight jacket then. While I still wondered at first if we should make him aware of the switch, not that I had much option to do so, knowing I was now not only double rubbered but also getting into a straight jacket, I was rather excited what was to come and more curious to let him go further, I was too horny to end whatever he planned for me, or actually his boy. Once in the jacket, he zipped and buckled it up on the back first, folded my arms then in place in the front, buckled the security strap over the arms then as well and finally buckled the crotch straps in place also, tightening all straps well. whilst already rather helpless without usable hands and blind as a bat, with the jacket added there was again certainty I was not going to be able to do anything about whatever was to come, my dick… well… It never stopped to be excited despite the painful ordeal in its prison, it kept trying even harder again, but the moans coming from me were almost unheard still. He did explain even, he liked colors, so that jacket was a bright orange, settling well with the extra black rubber suit I was now also wearing. He then also mentioned the bright orange rubber hood to come now, his favorite again, a very thick studio gum mask, lenses over the eyes, again not helping my sight at all obviously, tubes inside the nose holes and a screw on connector for a gasmask filter at the mouth. I felt the heaviness and thickness when he pulled that hood over my already double hooded head, the extra rubber also took away a lot of the hearing now and I also could feel the stiffness on the neck part of that extra hood. The most discomfort however came from those tubes, they felt endless long, in fact though they were about 4 inches long only, but having those forced up my nose holes was something I never experienced before, so I struggled quite a bit with that. But once that hood settled and was closed, I realized, aside from the awkward feeling in the nose and back of the throat from their presence, I was breathing absolutely fine now.

Finally done with all that, he added leather straps, describing those, light brown, another color contrast he enjoyed, the first went over my folded and already restrained upper arms and chest, the next just above my crotch, one just under the crotch, one just above and one just below the knees, one mid lower legs, one around ankles and one more even around my lower feet, tightening then each of them again and again until he was satisfied how much they restricted me now. No longer able to walk for sure, also needing help with stability, he assisted me then lay down on a gurney and aligned my body on it, I felt then immediately that head restraint mounted on to it. I slid my head into the padded head restrains until it touched the back, now no longer being able to move my head left or right as well after I thought to hear the Velcro from the forehead and neck strap on this head restraint being applied and tightly fastened.

But of course, more followed, looping straps through each of the existing straps on my body one by one and looping it through the side bars of the gurney on both sides, from ankles up, one by one up to the chest strap, I felt the restrictions more and more, I was less and less able to move my body, kept in place firmly now on that gurney. A last strap went over that mask now as well, just under the chin but also leading over the mask just between nose holes and that filter connector, the last possible movement of the head was taken by that then fully.

With me totally immobilized, silenced and blind, the gurney was rolled then, I knew the location, I knew where he was going… fuck… I tried struggling of course, but that was fruitless, and talking was not an option at all of course either… once in place I heard him again, speaking up louder to make sure I could hear him:

‘You probably know that compartment under those cages here, you’ll be locked into that now, as you know it is soundproof, both ways, not only will you not hear anything going on out here, but scream into the gag all you want, it is barely to hear now already, once that door locks shut it will not be heard at all anymore.

The other boy that was so ‘kind’ to watch over you earlier will be rewarded by us now for that. He told the host about a number of horny situations he wants to be placed in over the course of 24 hours in total helplessness, we’ll fulfill most of them for sure, he definitely will get the best of times with all that. He is dressed up already and will remain that until the end of all those situations, extended suspension scenes, heavy chain scenes and alike, he was quite detailed on his fantasies.

For you, my boy, however, normally our monthly punishment session is scheduled for next week, but I thought I can use the time here to do it already now. As always, every mistake, even the smallest one, you made in the last month was noted, and the punishment is wiping that slate clean as always. You have enjoyed the last several hours of pleasant stimulation, that of course is something you haven’t really earned or deserved, so that adds to the punishment as well to counter that privilege. The batteries in the tens will still last at least 20 hours on punishment setting, that’s what I will do then now, I’ll crank it up to 70%, knowing the last max you experienced and were heavily suffering under was 60%, but as I told you, before the end of the year we’ll be up at 100% as your new default setting on the tens whenever it is placed on you. But as said, the gag already keeps you rather quiet, the box you’re locked in soon will keep the remaining noises silent to us also.

Tomorrow at dinner time I’ll get you out of this again and you have wiped your slate clean again for the coming month, boy, enjoy your time there in the meantime, we’ll start rewarding the other boy know.’

He then pushed the gurney further, right into that matching small box like compartment under several cages and moments after it was totally silent, he slammed that door shut and locked it from the outside. While he slid the gurney in I struggled heavily, wanted to make it known that something was wrong with all this, that I was NOT his boy, not the one to get this punishment, but I barely moved strapped in like that and of course, barely produced grunts into that gag, definitely nothing that could have been recognized as protest or call for attention to him.

I kept struggling and thinking, fuck, 24 hours locked away like that, this would be hell by itself, but the tens as well all that time? Or parts or that time? Would I be able to cope with that at all? But then it hit on all ends… stinging in the butt cheeks from those pads pulsing strongly, my butt starting to burn form the shocks inside it, making me twitch my butt muscles in the rhythm of the pulses, basically fucking myself with that plug constantly, already in pain from its too large size for me, not adding more pain from the shocks, and of course stinging and burning pains on the dick inside this tube also, I was sure that in seconds my dick no longer was fighting for space, but now was just hurting, no excitement at all to fee right that moment.

It lasted only about 30 seconds, but it let like an eternity on pain to me, obviously trying to squirm around, get out of the pain, move my arms, get up, anything at all that may – obviously would not – relieve that painful treatment during it happening, but the straps, the jacket, nothing gave in at all, I was immobilized fully on that gurney, and moreover, nobody even would see me or hear me struggle with it either, I was left owner my own, suffering this ordeal… well… HIS ordeal actually… and … dammit…. 24 hours? Fuck… fuck…fuck….

I kept panting in painful exhaustion while still desperately trying to get free of anything at all right now, but other than feeling the gurney possibly move millimeters from my attempted struggles, not that it would go far inside this compartment, I was stuck as I was and would be until… fuck the previous hours in the chair felt endless already, 24 hours here will feel like an eternity. But while still trying to think about the predicament I have been placed in now mistakenly, the next round shocks started already, as intense as before, as painful as before, as harsh and unbearable as before.

Outside the Master laughed when watching the control-led on the remote, knowing very well what happened hidden in that compartment right then, but nothing to see, nothing to hear, just the knowledge of his boy suffering his deserved punishment again, then he left to attend the others with the ‘reward’ for …. well me actually, but enjoyed by his actual boy then…

I was panting heavily though those nose tubes again after the shocks resided for the moment again, not knowing when the next ones will hit, afraid of those starting again of course, but realizing I was fucked, no matter what, unless they detect that we switched, I was going to suffer extremely.

I do not know much to talk about the coming 24 hours, at some point I phased out, I found that despite the extreme pain from the tens, I somewhat got used to coping with it, suffering heavily, but coping at least, the shorter and longer in-between moments with no shocks I just laid there, no longer thinking about anything, just happy to not be in pain for at least some of the time. By the end of the time locked inside there my body responded to the tens, but my mind was blank.

So naturally it was quite a shock when suddenly that gurney moved, what happened, it took a while to be able to focus my mind again, I was actually taken out of that compartment, moments after that I felt all those straps holding my body and head in place removed and finally being helped to sit up. When getting up I realized, I pissed into that suit during the time, not even having realized it, but being one closed suit, it all stayed inside, only the splashing was noticeable, not only by myself for sure.

The heavy hood then was removed, the pulling out of those tubes was a terrible feeling again, but nothing compared to the suffering I went through inside that compartment all that time. He then also opened the zip on the head of the black rubber suit and pulled the hood down, dangling in front of me then, lastly the red rubber-hood was unzipped and pulled off also, the view of my face must have been interesting, soaked in sweat for all that time, wrinkly, pale, wet hair, and my eyes blinking in order to get used to the light again, still heavily blurry at first, taking it’s time before I finally could see almost clear again.

I looked into the face of that Master then, him smiling actually, immediately then telling me that the two of us have performed quite a stunt here. Until about 15 minutes ago nobody was aware of our switching places, only when they had finished the last of the promised reward sessions with me – well his boy obviously instead – his hoods were removed and revealed the big surprise. He added that he apologized for the harsh time in the compartment, meant to be for his actual boy, but added also that I deserved punishment also, he had explicitly forbidden me to release his boy from the chair without his permission, and switching placed meant I had released him obviously. but he was definitely seeing punishment as more than just served with what I went through instead of his boy.

He also then fed me a lot of water and some basic mush for food, knowing I was definitely in need of both, but then he asked: ‘I can take you of course out of everything right now, but if you’d like, I could give you one or more of those scenes you obviously wanted and my boy received instead, a little apology reward for having been in this predicament instead of my boy. But to give you time think about it, I believe some little change may be a good thing to do, so let me get you ready for that now.’

He did ask, but did not let me choose yet, instead the unforgiving gag went back in right away, just as that red rubber hood went back on again bringing me back into darkness and helplessness again, lastly the hood from the added rubbersuit dangling still in front of me went back on as well. The straight jacket came off then after being unstrapped from that gurney finally completely. While able to move, being blind did not leave me many options, so I followed his lead when we went into another room. Once there he sat me down on a chair and moments after directed my right leg first, slipping it into something, the left followed, then it was pulled up over my layered rubber body.

He described it to me while doing so with obviously the help of someone else in the room, that was more than just one pair of hands dealing with the new suit. He told me that he had made a new prisoner rubber suit for his boy a while ago, he spent his fair share of time locked into it, but he was sure that I would enjoy it a well, even if I do not see it on me right now. It was a quite thick one piece, bright orange, suit, attached socks, mittens, fully closed hood with just a small breathing hole. Some nice black stripes as accents on shoulders, black tips on socks and mittens, a nice bar-code printed above the crotch with the boys slave registration, large printed word ‘prisoner’ over the chest, later to be added were a rubber posture collar, a rubber belt with short chain attached rubber writs restraints and chain linked rubber ankle restraints as well.

While explaining, the suit was up my chest and my arms led into the sleeves, ending up in stiff thick rubber mittens as he described. They then managed to push my head forward and down a little to be able to pull that attached hood over my double hooded head and slip it with quite some effort through the narrow of the neck part, sliding in position finally and align the single small hole to allow breathing, with some more effort than before due to the small size of that hole. Once fully zipped up, I felt the tightness of that added suit on me but also the slightly stiffer feeling of its thickness now. I could then feel that mentioned waist belt being looped around my waist, tightened proper not to slip up or down, thought to head the padlock keeping it there before each of my wrists went into the also mentioned writs restraints, padlocked as well, and of course I tried right away, I could still more my arms quite a bit, but not fully extend or move then wherever I would want, chains kept those withing about a foot range from the sides of that waist belt. The ankles were next, once locked into those restraints I felt it again immediately, no more than maybe a foot between ankles available to move or walk now. Lastly that wide posture collar went on my neck, stiffening my head immediately, tight enough for sure, and padlocked over the zipper of the suit, hiding it well, not that I would be able to reach it anyway now.

I was then led away, around some corners, trying to remember where to, at some point I was sat down on a bench. He then told me: ‘Appropriate for a prisoner, you’re now in the cell here, until I am done with my boys punishment, you have time to think about letting me ‘reward’ you a little more afterwards or be released completely at the end. The keys to getting you out of this will hang off a hook right outside, unreachable for you of course, and once that door is bolted and locked shut, everybody agreed to not attend to you anymore until I am done with my boy. Now here’s the issue though….

You took his 70% tens punishment, he is aware of that, so I decided to skip that setting for him and instead put him into the same kind punishment inside that hidden compartment but raise it to 80 for him already. It is only fair that he gets to experience that at least 12 hours, so once that is served, I’ll be back for you, util then, enjoy your prison time here.’

Of course, I would not have agreed to 12 hours left like this in the cell now, but that gag made sure that he likely did not even hear the attempts to complain on his way out of the cell, moments after I heard the door slam shut and the heavy bolts slid in place, I was on my own now.

I tested the bonds again, and despite the plug still giving discomfort, the heat building up under all those layers, my horniness came back quickly and made me attempt to moan in pain again, that chastity still made any such attempt anything but pleasure. I even tried walking, exploring the measures of my momentary location, walking tiny steps only of course, I bumped quickly into walls whichever direction I went except when bumping my legs into the side of that bench. Once again, they likely had fun out there while I was doomed to just sit or lay here waiting, suffering in my isolation and even more in this heat and sweat under all that rubber.

Time… well.. no idea how it passed, but certainly slow, unable to do anything, see anything, hear anything that was going on outside, I even had to piss into the suit once again, but other than that all I had was my thoughts, imagination of what goes on out there, making me attempt to get had several times, swearing in my mind then immediately as the pain from it brought my mind quickly back to reality. I can say the moment I allowed him to chain me to that chair watching over his boy until now, all I had was discomfort, hot and sweaty suffering and pain in my butt and on my dick, at least that suffering kept my mind busy, so the boredom part from nothing happening to me from others, just having to wait undefined lengths of time for someone to release me, that was not the worst of the treatment.

I do not know how much, how often or how I managed to doze away a few times, but having nothing else, well… it happens, so when I herd the bolts of that heavy cell door suddenly, I was a bit confused waking up, but quickly realized the distress I still was forced into.

Without much talking I was led out of the cell and several hands then quickly removed that prisoner rubber suit completely, even both other hoods and the gag went, moreover, very welcome mush food and lots of water followed, which I was happy to receive after all that time in the hot cell, seeing now that we were in that tiled wet room down here in the basement.

The two in front of me then helped me out of the additional black one-piece also, I ended up standing in the red rubber suit only then, and despite still being covered, a lot of the piss and sweat inside my suits drained now and I felt as if there was a sight coolness coming to the skin, well, the rubber skin I still had on me.

The best change however was that the master now opened the crotch zip completely and removed that dreadful plug, not without me moaning, grunting and yelping, this one was painful to remove for sure, just as well then the chastity cage was removed, not the base ring, but the cage at least, that freedom was very welcome, not that I was getting hard after that painful removal of the plug, but knowing there were no spikes in case I would… he then pointed at the toilet in the corner and told me to use it, empty whatever may need emptying.

It was a bit weird to me having two guys stand there in the room while I did, but I definitely needed a piss again and even number two was a good idea to do. It was just as weird to see my still red rubber covered hand pull that toilet paper and wipe my butt then… thing one does and gets used to when horny, I thought to myself.

When I was done he handed me more water to drink and then asked me: ‘So I believe you surely had a lot time to think, one option is that we help you out of those rubbers and you’re to do as you wish, the other option is that you stay in it and I am giving you one of your wishes I know you had, getting you tightly tied with my boy together, giving you both a special time, each the way he deserves – your choice now.’

I was still exhausted form the sweating in all the layers, aching from the dick and butt pains I experienced for quite some time now, but… I looked at my hands, arms, down on myself seeing all red rubber still on me, his boys rubber… worn by me fresh off him since we switched, and… no… I’m not going to stop now… so I grinned at him, then said: ‘Tied to your boy tightly? Keeping those rubbers on? Is that even a question for real?‘ We both laughed, and he then mentioned that he promised to at least give me the choice, but actually preferred not to let me out just yet, having planned the next one together with the guys already earlier.

He then grabbed the chastity cage and I sighed already, but then saw how he removed the inner spiked before coming towards me and immediately pushing y still limb dick into that cage again, telling me that I won’t have to be afraid of punishment, those were for his boy only, nevertheless, being tied to his boy will not happen without being locked down there also. I did not mind the cage without spikes, it still would not be pleasant, but at least no more than discomfort, not the pain I felt before inside it.

He did however not place the plug back, I was relieved for that for sure, the crotch zip was closed then and we went to another room. On the floor some thick padding, and spread on it, a rubber sleepsack, next to all of that his boy… well I assumed it was his boy, head to toe in back rubber, a sleeveless suit, his arms pinned down the sides of his body, obviously still gagged the same way as before. The Master then presented that same red rubber gag once again to me, my jaw did not get much relief I thought, but with a smile then worked with him getting it settled and dooming me into silence once again. The red rubber hood went back on, putting me into darkness again, then he told me that, since everything else was black rubber, another black rubber hood followed on top now, this one with eye and mouth zippers, closed, not that it made any difference on my sight.

He then helped me lay down on that padding inside that spread out rubber sleepsack, but made me lay on my belly, unexpected, but still horny. My arms then were inserted into the inner arm sleeves of that rubber sleep sack. Then he opened the crotch zip at my read a little, I was already afraid what was to come, but for a moment nothing happened. He then explained though again. While I waited, he added a strap on dildo with rubber harness to his boy, after that was in place, he guided and helped his boy towards me, at first with his legs spread next to mine to be able to be helped lay down on my back, his chest first, his head a toughing my left side of my head, then… fuck…

I felt the tip of that strap on touch my butt hole and then slowly feeling it pushed inside. My moans and grunts were gain barely to hear, but with my arms in the sleeves, him on top of me, I was not going anywhere, just had to let it happen. Slowly that tip of the strap on was pushed deeper and deeper, slow but steady, I felt almost being ripped apart there, it turned out to be as wide as the previous plug was on it’s widest, barely able to take it, just… being a dildo meant it would not narrow down at any point, instead it just went deeper and deeper into my butt, 6 inches buried themselves in there slowly, until I felt his groin fully rest on my butt.

He did not move any further around, instead they now pulled the sides of the rubber sleep sack up over both of us and started zipping it up from the bottom. It definitely needed multiple pairs of hands, it was large, but likely not meant for two people inside it, so pulling the sides together in order to close the zip too quite some effort, and with each inch of closing the zip, it tightened more and more, pushing the two rubber bodies tightly together inside it. Once it was fully closed, his head was stuck on the side behind my head, he’d not be able to raise it without me raising my head slightly as well, the top of the rubber sack sealing perfectly around our both necks, and his body so fully pressed on top of mine, well that strap on was fully pushed deep inside my butt and not coming out for sure, that tight rubber would never give as much as would be needed to pull those 6 inches fully out of my butt. I wondered, we might be able to roll over, but that was all we would be able to do, other than that, we were definitely stuck with each other, getting warm with each other, sweating together, suffering together, every move of the other felt together.

Then the master explained again: ‘You’re in the isolation cell, it is soundproof, so even without gags your moans or screams would not be heard, which brings me to the moans and screams…. The first one, they are for you (patting my head briefly when saying that), I have set the tens to be on stimulation continuously, even with the cage locked on your dick, you can be sure to cum multiple times while you’re stuck here, especially because your butt…. Well… that’s about the screams then…

My boy was on 80 previously for his punishment, only fair I go up to 90 already as well now, he deserves the most for his defying my will earlier, and I promised him that by the time we leave here he will be on 100 permanently for any future punishment with the tens. However, his shocks will be pulses, making him squirm and twitch in the rhythm of those pulses, which will definitely mean that you down under him will feel that strap on fucking you constantly the same way the pulses come to my boy. He’ll be for the next 4 hours on 90 and then I raise it to 100 for another… well… we will see how long…

So while one of you will definitely keep moaning in pleasure almost continuously, the other will scream in his pain almost continuously while fucking the other as side product of his punishment, obviously both, the moans and screams will hardly be heard, but being so close for the next… well… many many hours, you will definitely recognize those noises.

I’ll be back just before dinner to raise the level to max for my boy, after dinner though we plan to go out to the local club, so do not expect us to be back soon, enjoy each other bow, boys.’

Dammit… I tried moving, barley possible, with him on top of me, our bodies joined into one tight kept together, but at the same time I felt the stimulation on my dick already setting in, and fuck… that was one hell of a pleasant stim now, even if I tried focusing on the situation and what problems would come with it, that stimulation made me instantly moan into that gag, obviously not much noises, but he definitely heard being that close to me. but not moments after my first moan I felt him twitch, the noises coming from him barley to notice indeed, but clearly not moans, but attempted screams, while at the same time he kept twitching his body and with it, that damn strap on in my butt. It was only moving slightly up and down, but enough to certainly be ‘fucking’ my butt with each move, with each pulse, each scream he made into that gag, and being that thick and long, I was not yet sure if this was adding to stimulation or actually causing distraction considered unpleasant and even painful.

Once again though, being isolated, even with a companion tightly tied with and to me, time was no longer a matter to know about, instead it was all about focusing on the stimulation, the twitching and moving limited around together, the intruder in my butt moving constantly, feeling both, excited and horny from the stimulation and my own moans, but also a little sorry, continuously hearing that silent screaming into the gag right next to my ear, combined with his forced movements telling me every pulse being admitted and imagining what he felt, with me having suffered 70, excruciating pain to me, for him, even if he was used to much more than I was, at 90 and later even 100, there was nothing ‘bearable’ on that, he’d suffer in harsh pain all the time.

However as time passed, I got not only used to the strap on fucking me, I started feeling excitement, it started adding a lot more to the tens stimulation on my dick and my moans got more continuous as well, no longer focusing on his suffering much, but instead focus solely on the pleasures I felt, alongside the frustrations I obviously also felt from my dick being locked up, nevertheless, despite all that I came, and how I came, those moans were partially screams as well, not that there was much difference to hear with that gag, but that orgasm was so extremely intense, I could not think clear for quite a while for sure, and I was certain he realized that I just had that extreme pleasure, while he still fought the incredible pain with every pulse, by now fully contributing to me getting even more pleasure from all of that.

I actually came another two times before his Master showed up, he managed to be next to me right when that third pleasant cumming happened, and he seemed to have recognized even the slight difference in the almost silent grunts and moans under my hoods. I heard him laugh and confirm, he surely was not certain if it was the first or several more happened already, but he guaranteed more to come as he raised his boys punishment tens to setting 100. Then he just left again, and I heard the heavy door slam shut again.

The only difference for me was those hard to hear screams of his boy, they seemed to last longer, maybe even harder, I could not really tell much of the difference, but else for me things did not worsen or get easier, each pulse he received fucked my butt and the continued stimulation on my dick did the rest. As much as I needed a rest after cumming, panting hard through the tiny nose holes of the hoods on me, I just did not get much time to think about him or his ordeal, or think about the suffering we both did aside of that, the heat inside the rubber, the weight of him on top of me, the immobility of our predicament, the uncertainty of how long this would last, all that faded quickly when the stim and the constant being fucked, even if just by slight movements, that strap on was too big not to feel it to the fullest, brought my mind away from anything else back to moaning and excitement again.

It got harder to cum, to get to that point of cumming, nevertheless, as time passed the excitement was constant, so sooner or later it happened again and again, probably shooting blanks if anything at all, the exciting exhausting feeling though was still the same as each of the times I came. I did get more and more exhausted though, he surely too, but resting or dozing away surely was not at all an option, for however long this will last.

Of course what the others outside did, we could not know, if they were there or not, if they had fun or just relaxed, we were busy in our distress, and as much as I was exhausted and aching, as much as I hated this dildo up my butt and the constant moving of it with every pulse he received, for some reason I enjoyed everything right now, despite being tired as hell also, but being inseparably packed up, rubbered up in the other boys pre-worn gear, feeling every move of each other, I fantasized often about doing this for a short while, but now we were in this predicament already hours and there was still no idea when this would end.

After all this time at the end I was phasing out into my own world, nothing but our situation existed, I got used to his pulse controlled movements, did not even hear his attempted pain screams into his gag anymore, got use to that dildo up my butt, aching as it was by now, pretty much only kept my focus on that continuous stimulation provided by the tens to me, everything else was just ‘accessory’ to this pleasure I received. So when at some point suddenly people were present and started taking us out of this situation, it was both, a relief but also a little disappointment, by now I was so far phased away into it that it could have just continued on and on.

The moment he got helped up and with it withdrew that intruder from my butt I moaned into my gaga even more than before, after all that time it hurt getting it pulled out, but also… despite the relief of it being gone it also felt that I missed something right away, I never thought I could get used to that so quickly, well not THAT quickly, but still…

Finally I got helped up and the Master then removed the hoods and finally also the gag from my mouth, a relief I really enjoyed even if my jaw now at every attempt to move ached a lot, needed time to get used to fresh air on my head and breathing normally, he ordered us two to get into the wet room, take everything off and shower, we needed it for sure after everything.

We did so, helped each other out of the rubbers, worn endless time by now, also removal of both our chastity and his tens controlled plug, we looked and smelled terrible, wrinkled skin, pale, sweaty, well mixed with piss we had in our suits, exhausted and tired from not really getting any sleep, still we smiled at each other, surprising to me after knowing what he went through in punishments over the past… well… not really any idea how long, what time of day it was at the moment either.

I had to admit to him, if I had known the result of our initial switch, I never would have suggested it, as exciting as it was, as rough and painful as it was as well, and I’d never have volunteered for most of what came after we switched. He confirmed that he knew he’d be punished once found out but did not expect the severity of that either, but he also mentioned that I at least got to wear his favorite red rubbers for a lot longer than it would have been guessed to begin with, I had to confirm with a nod, telling him that I do love to put on worn gear of others, so that was surely a plus side.

We showered and cleaned each other for at least half an hour before finally toweling off and getting back out from the wet room, finding the others. They all sat on the porch with some coffee and talked about the hot scenes they had during all the time the two of us just suffered away from everything else. Naked as we were, we then were invited to sit and have food, drinks and for me most important, coffeeeee. Listening to all their stories though made me jealous, I planned to participate or be victim to many of those scenes myself, told them that, they just laughed, asking if I had not gotten enough predicaments yet in the past days, I had to nod and admit, I surely was not bored left behind, well bored for many of the times for sure, but caused by the situation and thus still exciting then again.

Of course the mention of the enjoyment of being forced a lot longer into his boys favorite rubbers could not be missed out either, to which his Master initially laughed, admitting that he was fooled perfectly in the beginning until the hood came off after what was unintended punishment I took for his boy. He then told his boy: ‘I am sure it is still nicely wet, and he (pointing at me) will not mind, so you two go downstairs and then help his into the complete red rubbers, gag, the basic everyday chastity with the plug, add the everyday hood under the fully closed one, everyday hood and suit zip locked together. By the time you’re done with that, I’ll be downstairs and help him (pointing at me again) to some relaxing times as he surely can use some rest now.’

I was surprised not even to be asked, but there were several good things to come, I get to wear his rubbers again and I get some rest, tired from lack of sleep, definitely needed, so I did not mind being ‘ordered’ like that. We then got up and went back into the wet room where the ger still was left hanging while they remained relaxing on the porch.

While his boy stayed naked for the time being, he started with me together to get me rubbered up again. He did mention that he had expected to get into it himself, being his and his Masters favorite general wear for him, but Masters orders of course are mandatory. He then left briefly, having to fetch the additional items mentioned, but was back within a minute.

The chastity he then held in front of me was indeed basic, just a steel tube and two steel rubber covered strings, one to go around the waist, one to lead between legs from back to the base of the tube and on the front side, a short plate leading up from the tube’s base, in owner a pin, the ends of the steel wired hooked into that before being locked. As simple as it was though, once he had the device on me and locked it, I knew it was not only secure, unable to slide it off or slide the dick out of that tube, the way the tube was shaped and connected towards the back made it pull between my legs, there was no way to get erect for sure.

But then I had to bend over, the plug, especially made for this type device as the boy explained, showing it to me first, about 5 inch long, about 2 inch diameter at it’s widest, but barely narrowing down at its narrowest part, a large base though, about 4.5 inches long, narrow ends, widening in the middle part where the plug was to about 2,5 inches, soft enough to shape into the butt crack, hard enough now to give too much though, shaped slightly round, again to adapt to the shape of he butt crack, but embedded into the material right along the middle part, about one inch long, two rounded steel plates stood out, just far enough apart to host the steel wire from that belt going through the crack, on the highest tip of each those steel plates a hole, the boy explaining that a padlock is part of the system, easily inserted there to ensure the plug being no longer removable. The insertion of the plug however was an ordeal again, my butt still ached from the predicament it had been exposed to in our prior ‘common’ torment, so he pushed the steel wire in my crack aside and started pushing, a lot hissing, a little moaning, but also at the end quite some yelp happened before it finally slipped into place, he then pulled that steel wire right into the groove between the two steel plates on the outside of the plug’s base and I heard the click of a lock then. As much as I hated the momentary discomfort from yet another intrude up my butt, the fact of knowing it is locked there and additionally that simple yet effective chastity cannot be removed either by me made me excited, enough to stand for a moment, eyes closed, moaning, trying to get a grip on the ‘new’ situation down there, he just laughed at that, told me that in the beginning he reacted just like that, nowadays it no longer has that impact as he is used to be locked and loaded most of the time.

Of course I had to sit down then to get into the rubbers, the moment I did another loud moan, that large intrude was pushed in just a little more then naturally, we both then grinned about that though. He assisted me then getting back into everything, the knee-high toe socks, the arm-long gloves, the suit, indeed still wet, sweat and piss from quite some time not yet washed out completely, but then that other hood, I understood why it was the ‘everyday hood’, open eyes, nose holes, and mouth hole, but same color as the suit, so still well matching. Once that was on my hood and zipped shut, fitting nicely now, another click, the zip from the hood and the zip from the suit were padlocked together, making it impossible to get out of anything, once again fully covered in his rubbers I stood then, still smiling though, enjoying it again for sure, despite the discomfort on the locked front and back, my dick certainly trying, without success, kept bent down between my legs firmly, causing moans of frustration again.

The gag, well I was used to having my mouth filled for a long time already, knowing ow efficiently it prevents noises, it was next, and we worked together on getting it settled properly again, needing a little extra effort though to get its front part through the open mouth hole of the hood and settling behind my lips again as intended. The last one then, the fully closed hood, he was just about to pull it over my rubbered head when I got a glimpse of his Master showing up, before being in total darkness again, feeling that hood tightened as well once it’s zip got pulled down by the boy. I was ‘prepared’ as ordered then. I heard the Master then order his boy to report to one of the other guests for his own preparation.

He then told me: ‘I know some of the ideas you told the host, one more we will do now for you, knowing what you enjoy it has been prepared, so let’s not waste time and get you into it, so you can take some good rest then, I am sure you will sleep well, as you are definitely lacking a lot of sleep.’

He led me out of the room elsewhere, and I tried again following where we went in my mind, having a good idea of where we were, and I was at the end even right on that. He told me to stand and stretch out my arms forward, I could feel it immediately, a quite heavy rubber straight jacket was sliding over my arms then, hearing the clanking of the buckles on the straps while he moved it. He pulled it up over my shoulders and then started zipping it shut on the back before buckling all the straps from neck down to the hips tightly shut. Having me spread my legs slightly then the two straps from back to front went on, making sure they lead next to my locked dick before buckling them shut tightly as well.

I expected the arms to be folded next, but instead I heard noises, I recognized those… rain-wear, he knows I like that indeed, he had me sit down and helped me slide my rubbered feet and legs into the sleeves of that bright orange one piece rain-wear suit, hood attached, once the legs were in I got up and he pulled the suit further up, it was a quite thick one, so took some effort, then he helped me insert my arms, extended by the long straight jacket sleeves of course, into the sleeves of the suit, pulling the ends of the straight jacket rms through, only then he continued to pull the suit up fully, over my shoulders, starting to zip up the front, it was not too tight, as rain-wear usually is, still felt tight enough on me, finally the attached hood was pulled over my double rubbered had, the neck of the suit snapped shut and additionally pulling the cord in the hood tight to ensure it folds tight around my rubbered head. Only then he folded my arms across my chest and pulled the ends on my back tighter together, buckling the ends shut and re-tightening it twice before being happy with the fit.

Finally he led me, turning me around and shoving me carefully backwards until I felt the border of that chair he wanted me to sit down in, I knew that one, a fantastic bondage chair from the host. I had to slide fully into it to sit upright towards the back, then place my feet into prepared bases. He did not like the way that was though, so moments later he helped me into a heavy pair of knee-high rubber boots, slipping bot rubbered feet into those and then pulling the suits leg sleeved back over them, resting the rubber booted feet in the bases now, I heard him say ‘that’s better’.

Then he started strapping me into that chair. Starting with a strap under my shoulders across the chest, tightened properly immediately, straps over the top and also the middle of my thighs followed, another strap just under my knees and over my ankles were next, finally also the straps over the tips of the rubber boots, holding them inside the base they rested on.

The next I felt then, a muzzle, holding it’s mouth piece over my rubbered and gagged mouth, then folding it’s straps over my covered head before buckling each of the straps shut, on the upper side ends of the mouth shield leading up over the head, from the front, along the nose leading over the head, also from the shield’s sides towards the back, the one across the forehead around the head and finally the collar strap as well. He explained that I surely would not be able to push out the gag under the fully closed hood, but the head needed attachment pints, and it was a nice addition to the looks anyway.

While already being quite helpless I would say, he added chains then… starting actually on that muzzle, on it’s top a ring being embedded into the straps, hooking the end of a short chain into that one and pulling it up, pulling enough to keep my head firmly on the back rest’s padding before padlocking it up there into place. Another chain then was locked on to the side of the chair at shoulder height, pulled between my arms to the front, across the chest again and then back to the other side, anchoring my upper body more to the chairs back. He then hooked the middle link of a longer chain between my knees on to the middle front bar of the chairs seat, pulled one end over my thighs, under the arm rest towards the back of the chair, down to the bottom of the quite thick chairs leg, locking it on to a ring embedded there, the other side followed accordingly. Another chain then followed on my ankles, winding it once around the rubber booted ankles, looping it back and around the horizontal bar between the chair legs there, between my ankles to the front where he then padlocked it all shut also.

He even explained: ‘Obviously those extra chains aren’t really needed, but just in case you think those straps might eventually give if you put enough strength into trying to escape, which should not be an option anyway as they were strong enough, still you can be assured the chains will keep you in place anyway and even prevent to pull on the straps enough to get loose, no matter how much effort you might put into it. As I heard the inevitability of your imprisonment are important to you, knowing there is no way out, well rest assured there is definitely now no way out of this chair for you.

I am sure the others have meanwhile locked my boy into the tiny storage box where he will stay for the remainder of our time here, part of his ongoing punishment is to deny him participation in the fun we still have here, additionally the tiny box will not make it easy for him throughout the time he remains locked in it, tomorrow morning we’ll have to pack up and leave back to the airport.

You on the other hand are, I believe, sitting quite comfortably, well almost I think, but don’t worry, you won’t mind the plug soon enough, and the way I see it, just sitting lazy here with nothing to do will have you fall asleep soon enough from the lack thereof in the past time. So enjoy your rest time while I get back to the others for more of the fun we planned.’

Dammit… yes it was incredibly horny to sit here like that, another boy’s rubbers on me, that rain-wear suit added on top of it, straitjacketed and chained helpless into this chair, and I admit even quite comfortable sitting now, but intended to rest and sleep here, so obviously not meant to be just for a shorter time before being able to join the others on their fun, but likely to be a quite long time once again suffering on my own here, having to wait unknown time if or when the release happens, that means once the hornyness is over, once I slept enough, all there is will be frustration, discomfort and boredom once again for however long I am kept stuck here like that.

Of course I gave it a try on the restraints, but knowing the way he strapped and chained me up, feeling the jacket, the restrictions on movement were imminent, I barely moved, even more, every move pushed that plug in my butt around, moaning was coming natural throughout those attempts, and obviously the more o tried, the warmer I got, sweat pouring down inside that suit again. So naturally at some point I resided, gave up trying, surely would still test those bonds regularly, it gave that extra excitement to realize the futility of any attempts and recognizing that there was nothing I could do until someone else chose, but tiredness indeed took over rather quickly at the end, I suddenly just dozed away.

Waking up a few times in-between though each time was a struggle, the mind needed some time to get a grip on the situation I was in, before I realise I simply still was stuck here as before, just to doze away again a while after… while time in general in such situation no longer is of matter, not knowing how much passed or not, dozing away of course makes that worse, I may have dozed an hour, of maybe ten minutes, or given my prior lack of sleep, I might have been sleeping quite a number hours, so it was impossible to guess, was it still day, afternoon, evening, night or next day…

I was again awake, already for quite a while, hours for sure, at lest feeling like it as I sat there, frustrated in various ways, my dick not having space in those moments I got hard from the situation, despair from every time I still at least briefly tried to get free at least a little, causing then again the effect of my dick responding to the enjoyed futility of that, of course the boredom of not participating on anything, not having anyone around or any noises to let the imagination at least work, just having to sit and wait, suffer in sweat and meanwhile piss again, feel that plug I sat on and could not get any relief from, all in all… well… it is a conundrum, bored and frustrated, definitely wanting it to end (or have ended a long time ago), yet at the same time exited times also every time I realize that this was the kind of situation I actually enjoyed and wanted, not being the one to decide when it is over and not even knowing how long still to go.

At some point I really got more and more hungry, so at least an indication, it was at least late night or early morning already, obviously I had been left here all day yesterday and all night already. I do not know how long I was still sitting there bored, no longer even trying to move, but at some point someone entered the room, I hoped it was that Master coming to release me.

I felt then indeed the chains being removed, but the voice.. that was someone else, one of the other play-guests in the house. While removing the chains and beginning to remove all straps also, he mentioned that everyone was waiting upstairs so I could join breakfast, so I got it confirmed, I was left here all night through.

Once I got out of the chair, a bit wonky on my feet still, stiff and aching for sure, he removed the muzzle and then helped me out of the rubber boots and the rain-wear suit before unbuckling and removing the straight jacket also. Finally then the outer fully closed hood went and even the gag could be removed, what a relief again, despite the constant aching in the jaw now. We went to the wet room then, unzipping the crotch zip of the suit fully and then helping me to empty the sweat and piss in the suit, sitting there and raising legs accordingly, finally when most was out, closing that zip and having me towel off the rubber suit, still no sign of taking that one off so far.

We went upstairs, some of the guys sitting with coffee on the porch, waiting for me to join so we had breakfast, fully rubbered, chastised and plugged as I still was. I asked though, there were twice as many last time we sat here, where was the rest, as well as that Master and his boy, who’s gear I still was locked in.

The host then told me: ‘It’s the end of the visit, so the guys missing now already packed up and are on their way home, only the one’s still at the table are left and will pack up after the breakfast too, leaving home then as well, that includes that Master and hid boy, they left about an hour ago to the airport already, but I have something for you from him after breakfast. So let’s eat first.’

We had a breakfast I needed for sure, hungry, thirsty, and again, coffee, I missed that, not getting any when tied up is one of the few things I certainly dislike on being helpless for unknown time. Once done though, the host took me inside and pointed at a note on the coffee table in the living room. I went there and sat to read it:

‘Since you read this, the guys obviously released you after I am sure a very good rest down in that chair, you certainly could use that. Me and my boy on the other hand are likely either just about to board our plane, if not already in the air on our way back home.

That will definitely leave you with the question about your still locked on outfit. Well, I still believe I deserve to punish you both a lot more for the deception stunt you pulled on me, my boy will have months to come in which he must redeem himself before being back to non-punishment state with me, I already told him the coming complete month will be no fun at all for him, but the opposite every day, however, I thought about ways to let you as well enjoy some of that, at the end it was not just my boy who participated, but as he told me, it was your idea even.

So here is what will happen with you… on the way to the airport I posted an envelope with two keys inside, one for the lock on the suit, one for the lock holding the plug in place (and just for information, if there is a true emergency back there, it would be very messy, but you will be able to squeeze out the dump you have to take then, even while that plug is in place). I asked the host for the address and also other info, so I know you won’t have to be back at work another several days.

You came by car, so can just drive back home, wearing some other clothing over the rubbers, you just have to deal with the fact that your head is still hooded, I am sure some passing other cars may see that. The envelope with the keys should arrive in one or two days at your home obviously, until then you’re stuck as you are in everything. Once you receive those keys, you can get out of the suit and take the plug out, by then you will definitely wish you never switched with my boy, I am sure of that. However, as you may realize, I did not mention or send the keys to that chastity device.

I doubt we will run into each other again any time soon, so I decided to punish and reward you at the same time, at the end you took my boys harsh punishment for quite a long time accidentally, well, not so accidentally afterall, but actually all of the ger the chastity, the plug but as well the rubbers are yours to keep. I told my boy that he voluntarily gave it to you, so I deemed it only fair he no longer gets it back. But obviously such gift does not come easy, the punishment part remains.

At the end of the note you will find my email address. You will – once you got out of the rubbers – get yourself a time locked box. While you have the keys and can basically choose yourself, I would rather control it for a while, hence the chastity remaining locked on. In order to get the keys for that one you will have to follow my rules for quite some time.

Those are that every Friday after work your local time, you get back into all of the red rubbers, with the plug locked in place, and you remain like that all weekend until Monday morning, one hour before going to work. To ensure that, you have to padlock the plug and the suit the way it is still now and lock those keys into that time locked box, setting the lock time accordingly, and as proof you will send a video, showing your plug locked, suit locked and the setting and locking of the box every Friday at 7pm your time. If I miss a single Friday video arriving in my mailbox between 7pm and 7.15pm your time, I will just throw away those chastity keys.

Now for the duration, my boy will be punished for a full month pretty much 7 days a week, since you only are locked like that at weekends, it is only fair that you do your punishment for a matching duration, so 15 weekends are I believe appropriate, 15 weekends in which you can think about why you deserve it. If I received those 15 proof videos, I will send you the keys after having seen the last one of the series.

Even more: I know you are a man standing to his word, not cheating on something like that, but still just to be sure, this story and it’s ending will be part of my insta and twitter feeds, pictures and all, tagging you as part of that, so everyone will know… in case you choose to cut off the locks and the chastity and not follow that set punishment, I cannot prevent it, but am sure you will not want that to go out there into the community. I believe we have an understanding, and you will follow up on it appropriately. Enjoy the coming time like that!’

Wow, now that was… damn… I sat there trying to get a grip on all that, rereading parts of it… I was to drive home locked like I was? Not get out another day or maybe even two? And then spend 15 weekends… dammit… that is almost 4 months…

He was right, I could have the host help me cut off those locks now, cut off the steel wire on my hip, but… he was right… I was not the type of guy doing something like that. This was more than I had imagined for sure, but at the end… well… still part of everything happening this long weekend here and I was not the one to reject, actually…. Being forced into this situation is yet another exciting part for me… someone else still deciding when I get unlocked, or locked back like it, for quite a duration even, and enforced by chastity locked on as well as potentially being known as one to cheat himself out of this… well… the latter won’t happen for sure as I do not intend to do that, as tough as it will be or is right now to settle into what was to come in the next months.

I caught the host and let him know about what I just ‘found out’ on the ongoing punishment, he laughed at it, well I was not angry either, but had just a forced smile at the moment for it, we talked then. I told him that spending the coming many weekends at home for being fully rubbered will not be a big deal, I can host other boys for plays even, am then already well fitted out for it anyway without telling anyone why, but I was concerned about driving home like that, well dressed in my clothes on top of it but the red rubber head still out in the open – let alone the fact of it being an almost 8 hour drive, plugged like that…

The host then however came with an idea or just that concern, it isn’t all real, but he owned some of those real face masks, from far at least they aren’t obvious, and driving in the car nobody would have a close look for sure, when taking just a glimpse on my face it Is likely nobody would notice. Using one of those, a base cap over the head as well, sunglasses on, a pair of gloves worn, I likely won’t be noticed to be fully rubbered.

It was time to pack up and leave anyway, so we could give it a shot, well.. I did not really unpack much as I barely used anything from my suitcase, so the packing was done in no time. Luckily it was not the height of summer with massive heat but winter, jacket, hat, gloves would not be so strange in the car. I got dressed in my socks, jeans, sweatshirt and then went with the host into his basement, he grabbed two of those masks, trying the first one, well-shaped like a middle-aged man, painted on eyebrows, hair and such, but it was far too large, so we tried the other one, the face probably looking like an older guy, but no painted-on eyebrows and hair, just plain and bald. However it fit perfectly over my rubbered head, looking in the mirror, it moved with me when I moved my head, even moved the lips a little when I moved mine or opened my mouth, I adjusted the base cap to fit over the added layer and pulled it down well, added my sunglasses then and checked in the mirror again. Of course when close enough it was very obvious, but my side windows were slightly tinted and by-passers would neither be close nor have a lot of time to analyze details, to them, I was sure it would look like just another guy sitting behind the steering wheel.

I made sure that the long neck of that mask is tucked into the sweatshirt properly and then thanked the host, that would make it easier for sure. I then grabbed my jacket and suitcase and made my way to the car, saying bye to the few still left here, getting into the car and pulling on the gloves, taking a last look into the mirror, a stranger staring back at me from there, a weird feeling, but I was at least ok to dive home fully rubber locked.

The drive itself was not easy, that plug in my butt caused a little distraction, moreover any car I overtook or that overtook me I was scared one might still find out, but things went fine, no other distractions or disturbances hindering my drive home.

Back home then though, still head to toe rubbered, locked and plugged, and having to wait for the keys… I decided I’d go to eat fluid food until that happened, no idea if or how it would otherwise work, not wanting to risk that. I have to admit that night sleeping was quite a task, that plug started disturbing me more now, being in a usual home environment is slightly less horny, nevertheless, it was as it was, I’d deal with it for the time being. Luckily though the next day the mailman arrived with exactly what I was eagerly waiting for and the feeling of getting not only out of the rubber but moreover taking that plug out finally was extremely relieving. I took a shower for at least an hour, still though, when I sat naked at the kitchen table with fresh coffee, I still thought to smell the rubber my skin had been concealed with for a couple days almost continuously. I looked down between my legs though, that thing was still there, still causing me issues, and would for quite some time…

Then I thought, Friday 7pm the comfort, to the extent the chastity allowed, would vanish again, then it came to me, I left their place Tuesday, today was Wednesday, so in two days I had to already lock myself into that discomfort, admittingly also exciting horny situation, this time doing it by myself, yet still being kind of forced into it, however that reminded me… the lock box, damn…

I went online and searched, it took quite a while not just to find one, but also one to be delivered in time, but I succeeded, not the fanciest one, but it did the job and that was what mattered.

The coming time then I enjoyed my last days off I still had, next week it would be back to work. I thought a lot about what to do on the weekends then, not really able to go out fully in rubber, but I started arranging a few guys I wanted to have visit me anyway, scheduling them for those weekends, preparing them in our chats already that I’d be fully rubbered from start to end of their visits.

The first Friday then was probably the worst of them, getting that plug back in, knowing it will stay there all weekend, the weekends after it got easier and easier, still never forgot it for a second being up there locked in. I tried not just to mail him that video of proof but also to initiate more talking, but he never responded, I was not even certain whether or not he actually received and checked those videos, but I kept following the given directions, one never knows.

Throughout those 15 weeks though I pretty much changed a lot, not going out at all in that time, having a few guys at home instead, the first two being bottoms I found out quickly that I can neither fuck, nor get fucked nor get hard much without frustrations and discomfort, so I chose every one of the remaining weekends to invite some bondage tops instead, focus on the bondage, less on the fucking as I made it clear from the start that I was locked both ends throughout their stay.

Weirdly enough, in the past I seemed to have more troubles to find just that kid of tops, lucky though I found one that returned more often, not living too far away, so my locked weekends were not only rubbered and locked by myself, but instead I spent a lot of those weekend time locked up, chained up, packed up or even just stored away by that guy while he enjoyed my home – alone or some of those times even with friends of his.

After I sent the proof video for my last ‘ordered’ locked up weekend though I finally got a response from that Master, telling me that he was happy how well I complied and that he sees all punishment debt settled in full bow, the keys would be in the mail the same day, though being across continents would likely take a week or maybe longer to arrive.

This meant for me to ‘take a weekend off’ the weekend after, free except in chastity, no rubber, I decided to finally go out again, visit some of the bars I used to attend before this happened. I told that top who asked for another visit that weekend that I was not available this time, being finally free of the earlier obligations I was going out this weekend, but we could reschedule another time.

When I was out then Friday evening, the first two bars weren’t that buys yet, I was obviously early, third one then was quite busy finally. The usual suspects were there, but not having met and basically ignored everyone I used to be out with for a couple months had it’s impact, they busied themselves elsewhere and there was no more than a brief ‘hi, how are you’ and then being left on my own mostly. At the end I decided to go back home again, was quite bored out there actually, so shortly after midnight I sat on my own couch again.

I wondered then, if that is how going out will be, why would I keep doing so then? How long would it take to get back into the circles I abandoned the last few months… or should I even…

I sat in the silence and thought about it, but my dick I believe thought far ahead, it tried more than usual again, failing of course, making me stroke that unforgiving steel of the tube, not feeling any stimulation to enjoy those attempts to get hard, moaning in discomfort yet also horny again, then I made my choice…

I went upstairs and in no time I was all fully rubbered up AND plugged, dropping those keys into the lock box until Monday morning again. For some reason, I felt much better then, a smile on my face instead of wondering what to do with my time. The only thing missing was my being packed up, but doing that on my own efficiently was not really an option, I still would choose how and when to get free, so I decided to mail that guy I had over the last many weekends.

I told him extensively everything that happened and then led to that ‘arrangement’ I had been through those months and why I took this weekend off, finally not obligated to follow it, but also then told him that right now I was back locked in everything voluntarily nevertheless, simply because going out was not really enjoyed and sitting here without all that locked on was not at all exciting either. I also apologized for the short notice, but if he wanted, he still could come over tomorrow, as it seemed no longer interesting to be freely roaming around here at home.

Well, the surprise followed 5 minutes after hitting send, a message back from him, he understood the situation and would happily make sure that I was taken care of appropriately again. He’d be at my place at 8am.

Well, my chastity frustrated me a lot more after reading that, tomorrow I get back packed up whatever way he chooses and does with me as he chooses, if my dick had any chance it would stand out rock hard now, instead I moaned in agony to an extent that made me start thinking about my taxes just to get relief from that pain now.

The next morning then was something I looked forward to, waiting anxiously at the door from 7.45 already for his arrival, all red rubbered, plugged, locked, trying to imagine what exciting situation I may end up with later that day.

He arrived a minute before 8am, but he was not alone, two of his friends were with him. The moment I let them into the house, they jumped me, threw me on the floor, two holding me down, the third forcing a gag into my mouth, the very same type I was forced to wear that weekend in the past, but it felt a little larger, took more effort to squeeze into my mouth and align accordingly. Before I knew, another rubber-hood went over my head, fully closed but with nose tubes, getting those into my nose took it’s time and was not the more comfortable for sure, in my position and being more or less forced to it now, but that hood was thick enough that once it was zipped up, it prevented any possibility to open my jaw again.

With me blind in the dark and mute again, I was turned around, put on my knees first, 3 pairs of hands guiding and holding me, there was not really much resistance to give, not that I actually thought about resisting at that time, I was kneeling on something, I felt something but did not know what, I was then pushed down, folding my arms in front of me as tight to my body as possible, then pushed further down ending up in almost a ball like posture, then I realized what I was kneeling on.

Heavy almost 5mm thick rubber sheets, combined into what at the end made up a tight sack, barely enough for my folded ball like body, 6 zippers from the bottom part up to what is now my back, with each of them zipped shut folding that bag more and more into shape, covering my folded up body at the end fully, a few breathing holes right where my double hooded nose was located, but other than that fully tight and closed and no longer allowing me to move much, kept in this shape imprisoned into another thick layer of this time black rubber. The zippers at the top wee all locked together, no way to be able to open those even accidentally. Then with that finished, they lifted me up and carried me… fuck… out of my house… right into the boot of that guys car, I her the lid slammed shut, then even heard him tell the other two: ‘You know what to do, I will see you when all is finished’.

Moments after the car started driving, from what I felt, city first, then a long highway drive, then smaller roads again before finally stopping, all in all about an hour drive. When the trunk was then opened maybe ten minutes later, I heard him talk to someone else, asking to help settling the new item into place, was he talking about me?

I was carried as I was then again, obviously not having any idea where I was, we were actually at his place, they carried me inside the house, into the hallway, on the left a door to what turned out to be a former wall closet in his living room, the door had been removed, it was pretty much empty. A valet rod was mounted as if it was a closet for coats, but it was empty except in the middle of it a thick leather strap holding with a large ring dangling off it. They lifted the rubber ball in their hands up there inside this closet and hooked it on to that ring, then let go of me, I was dangling off that ring off the valet rod now. I heard him tell that other one to go and help the guys, he’d be fine now here.

That other one left then right away, I was trying to struggle inside this rubber sack, but all it did was make me slightly swing, there was no room to move much at all and definitely no way to get out of this one. He had been watching that struggle and I heard him laugh at some point, then telling me:

‘Welcome home, this, and I mean all of it, the house, the sack, the closet it hangs in, is your home now.

After you told me the whole story and after having had you stored away all weekend a lot in the last two months, I thought this is the only fitting way for you to continue. As you mentioned in your long mail, being free or going out to meet former friends was no longer really something to enjoy, it was an opportunity for me that I could not pass. I was already thinking how I approached you for that, wanting more than just visiting you, but as you surely know by now, I very much enjoy a living rubber object stored and suffering, even more if it is hanging here in my living room permanently, well at least all weekend permanently.

With you basically begging me to keep you packed up again, I was convinced that there was only one way to take this on from here forward. So I made the call and decided to finalize it also, not giving you much of a say in it anymore. You may not want it as is right now, but having seen and you in your mail confirming that you are better off stored away rubbered and locked, you will certainly not object at the end.

The guys I had with me and the one helping me here just before are now in your house. One of them owns a pawn shop, the other two work for him, right now they are emptying your house completely, bringing it all to his warehouse for future sale in his store. I told them what to pack up and bring here when they are finished, documents, laptop, mobile, some of the gear I know in your basement, everything else goes into his warehouse.

Since you live here now, your commute to work will be a little longer, but that will not be a problem, other than that there is not really anywhere you go anymore. My former boy, who left about a year ago, left behind some blotches, they should fit you, so for work you are covered with that, outside work obviously you no longer need any, what you wear right now is all there is for you then, yes you heard right, the moment you are back from work you get into all that and stay until the next morning like it, all of it, that includes hanging here like that then the rest of the day and night. You will eat a strict diet, and do that while you are at work, just after getting released in the morning for work, you get to use a shower and the bathroom, make sure you use it well then.

Monday I have my attorney prepare the paperwork needed to sign everything so I can take care of everything in the future as you no longer will have the ability to, obviously, the same goes for the sale of your home. I also will have your mail forwarded here, when that key arrives I will just throw it away without even opening the envelope, I see no need to remove that device on your dick again.

And just in case you wonder, yes, sooner or later this will be changes as well, depending on how the situation evolves, at some point I might have you quit your job all together and you spend your future hanging there like that all day and night every day, until then it will be limited to time not at work, but it will not be long I can promise.

The way I think of right now, give it a few months tops, maybe shorter, then you will be noting but a rubbered, plugged, gagged and locked hanging decoration in this room, for me to enjoy, for my guests to enjoy, for you – well at the moment you may be scared and not want it, but soon enough I know you will not want it any other way either and enjoy it just as much.

For now get used to it for the remainder of the weekend, I will get you off there on Monday at 7am, enough time to have a quick shower, bathroom use, get dressed and be barely on time at work then. I will join the others to clear out your home.’

I doubt he heard my grunts and attempts, that larger gag muted me efficiently for sure, a little bit may be heard at least, my struggles might be seen a little bit, not that either of that had any impact, he actually did not even wait or look, just left with me hanging there, now having to process what he just told me, not that I had anything else to do now.

If all he said was serious, cleaning my house and selling it off meant nothing to return to, I doubted I’d see the money from the sale of everything I had either, with papers, laptop and mobile kept, I had everything I needed to exist, but not really to live, I’d depend on him more or less.

I had enjoyed being packed up or stored up in the past weeks, not much different, well without excruciating pain being applied so far, how I spent the weekend ending me in this situation now, but I had during the week every evening to myself, if I understood right, that was gone also, once back from work I’d be up here right away every day. No going out, well I’d not miss it, no cooking and having good food, no TV, no internet, well at least during work I still could, for a while at least, but that would go as well at some point if I got that right, nothing actually that could be considered leisure r fun, and instead… well…

I thought about the mail I sent him when I was horny, describing it all and complaining about not knowing what to do with myself when not packed up proper, and his response… well.. It actually gives me exactly what I complained about, not only keeping the weekends locked up, rubbered up, packed up and stored up, but extending that to every days free time and at some point even all the time.

But nah, this is not a way to live the rest of my days, I won’t be able to do that, I started being torn between rationalism of the free life I led in the past and the horniness I felt right now, my dick, well, I could not find any way NOT to be in trouble from the moment I was pushed down at my home until now and still ongoing. This was NOT comfortable, then again, it never is, but it WAS horny as hell, the pure thought of exiting like that only, packed up permanently as a piece of hanging decoration, but nah… this isn’t an option…

I tried struggling a bit, but again it just made me swing slightly, no change to anything was possible, I just warmed up even more from the efforts, so I decided to stop, it was futile anyway at the moment. Of course Monday morning I get out, can end it all, can surely arrange something to return stuff or not sign whatever he comes up with anyway, I will deal with it then, until then I have not really any choice but to suffer this new situation hanging here off that rod.

Throughout the weekend I heard people in the room, heard his voice and many others, him talking about his new piece of decoration, how he got it, what the future plans are and such, people touching the heavy rubber sack I was caught in occasionally to check it’s thickness and the warmth coming from me sweating inside. But I also heard quiet times, some TV maybe running when he watched, or nothing at all when he was not at home, wherever he may have been, or maybe even at night and he slept, I could not really tell.

The entire weekend though my mind was working, the ‘nah it is not possible’ fighting against the dick having decided already for me. I think the whole weekend I had no more than a few brief moments when it wasn’t fighting for space inside it’s tiny prison, causing me to not a moment forget my struggle there, but just as much, any attempt to move was reminding me of both, the frustration and discomfort I was forced to stay in as much as the excitement I felt from being forced into it. Once again, opposing feelings with the same result, as much as I hated and in my mind swore about it, as much I loved being unable to change a thing about it for a still unknown duration now. And.. this could be even longer than I could imagine… that is if….

Dammit ………

Monday morning came, I barely had time to shower, use bathroom, get dressed, get to work, the commute was indeed a lot longer now, so finding my way the first morning took it’s time also, so I was late 15 minutes, I’d have to make sure not to fail the next day for sure…

But at work I spend with lack of focus, yes, I did my stuff, attended meetings, but at the end most of the time I was thinking, free right now, but once I go back there…

I ended up sitting in the car then once I arrived at his place, should I, what would I, could I… he must have seen that as he came out and waved me inside. Once there we sat in the kitchen, another friend of his there, a notary as I understood, and a lot of paperwork on the table. He explained, it’s all that is needed, a full POA, the documents needed to have an agent sell the house, transfer of the inventory the guys took from everything they removed from my home, giving him access to accounts etc..

I met him just two months ago, and now this… but… all day long I could not get it out of my head, he gave me exactly what I so much wanted, well, thought to want, now that it becomes reality it felt different, but still… it did not feel wrong…. I told him all that and he countered that it was my choice, we’d be able to reverse what had been done during the weekend and we could walk each our own path on our own or… he said I not only confirmed it in the mail, in my complaint of being too free when not locked into everything, I just mentioned again that it is what I actually wanted, a lot even, so the choice was mine, but would I get such choice again in the future? Not from him, that was certain, if I left today from here.

I sat silent for at least 5 minutes, not even finding clear thoughts, too many of them racing through my head at the same time, one thought opposing the other, but then I focussed, just a brief moment, my dick… it was trying to get as hard as all weekend, the mere thought of what I was about to do made my conscious and definitely unconscious mind take a decision quite easy at the end.

I finally nodded, said ‘ok’. The notary then explained, what I was about to sign, the meaning but as well consequences of it, the attorneys did a good job, it would be extremely difficult for me to get out of all that if I ever wanted, those documents were rock solid, I basically also gave up the right to sign or enter any legal contract or make any choices, he (pointing at the other guy) would be my legal guardian instead, but he also then admitted, from what he was told by his friend, I’d not actually need any of that anymore either, if I entered this rather permanent agreement we were about to have.

I listened with half an ear only to all of that, in my mind already hanging there in this black shiny rubber sack again and my dick distracting me in his constant fight for space. Finally after being finished explaining the notary held a pen towards me, I did not even think anymore about what he just said, just signed everywhere he pointed at, every document needed. That was it, done and final…

He packed the documents, told my… well.. what was he… not really a Master, more of an owner to an object I guess, well he told him he’d get them all filed and have copies sent during the week, then he left, and without any delay then I was off to lock myself into the rubbers and plug again, by the time I was back that sack was laid out already in the floor of that open closet, now no longer dangling off just a ring mounted up there, but dangling off a small winch off that bar. He explained it makes it easier to get me on and off from now on, since obviously that would happen twice a day from here onward.

I knelt into it as I remembered, folded my arms and bent down accordingly and had him close all the sips to lock them on the top then, moments later the winch lifted me up, having there like I did all last weekend already. He no longer paid further attention and went on his usual business, I however tried moving again, feeling that restriction keeping me caught in this position, swinging slightly, moaning into the massive gag, barely to hear by him if at all when not standing close, my dick… well you can imagine…

Did I make the right choice? This is gong to be every evening and every complete weekend from now on and at some point all day every day… my mind still was fighting with opposing thoughts, but at the end, it was already too late, I signed everything, I no longer really had anything else if I stopped this, not that I saw much options for me to stop it anymore, having given him all those rights and renounced my ability to sign, make choices, decisions with any kind of legal impact, even if tomorrow morning I choose different, I have not really anywhere to go then without his approval or permission. But right now… I still enjoyed being back where I was… where more and more I believe I belong…

Well, over the next several months I spent every day outside work there then, no longer had a life aside of work, had become this ‘fixture’ hanging there decoratively all the time, finally after yet another complete weekend being hung up there, he actually attended to me personally again while taking my shower, usually being just ignored all the time other than being released or back packed up.

‘It is time, I am certain you no longer have any concerns about that choice you made a long time ago, seeing you still so eagerly stepping into the predicament every evening after work, probably cannot wait to hang here again, but that initially mentioned change is happening now.

While I made enough myself from the start, I invested the funds I took over from you and your house well, got a promotion two weeks ago and with it quite a huge jump in income also, additionally I have acquired a new boy, a slaveboy to serve me in person, he will move in here coming weekend and then in charge to take care of your morning routine.

That morning routine will be an hour earlier than now, he will take you off there at 6am, ensure you shower, use bathroom and get fed with the right diet, then he will pack you up there again, and all that withing 45 minutes, so if I get up in the morning at 7am as always, you will already be black hanging there as always, so to me it will be as if you never come off that bar and permanently are left there, I will no longer ever see anything else from you but that formerly human slightly moving or occasionally even trying to moan bulk inside this black rubber sack dangling off there. I will also extend that time of the morning routine, working already with a dietitian on a better diet, looking into potential options to feed you through those nose tubes every other day maybe, so that it may sooner or later not be necessary to take you off every morning, but only every other day or longer, you will find out sooner or later.

As for your job, I have reported you sick for today already and will during week hand in your termination, you no longer need to work or leave your rightful place up there, it is time to stop being what you aren’t out there and instead become full time what you truly are.

So now that you’re finished with your usual morning routine already, which I will still attend the rest of this week only, get back rubbered up and let’s get you where you belong again.’

This was a surprise, I expected to get dressed and drive to work right now, well… I did get dressed again, but in the ‘right’ way as he just called it. But he was also right, being stuck in my encasement as just another object in the room is what I not only got used to, but found my bliss in, I phase out once hung up there, drift away into my own world, at ease, content, no longer worrying about what happens outside of this cocoon. For quite a while already I could not wait to get back from work and disappear into this little world I existed in then.

Now that he told me I am to get back in there right away, I smiled, not even wondering about anything, new boy, quit job, none of that mattered anyway, I hurried to get ready for my actual purpose, being this rubbered captured object hanging for his pleasure up there in his living room, that’s what I have become, that’s what I am, that’s all I need to be.

So if you ever enter a living room with such black bag hanging off a bar in an open wall closet, see it possibly moving or when close enough even may hear some rather silent moans, maybe pat it a little, I might be awake feeling it, being by then likely the only distraction to my existence up there, especially since nowadays I come off this place for thorough cleaning and care only twice a week. He has indeed, as planned, not seen me any other way but hanging like that here since his boy moved in, to him or anyone else coming to visit, that item hanging in this open closet is a permanent fixture.

And I… I drifted off into my own little mind already, phased out, if possible to see, one would also find a smile on my face….

Popular posts from this blog

Encasement Pig Wanted

by Encaser Chapter 1 It started late one horny night at my computer when I found a certain rubbermen.com profile: Age 42, Gender Male, Orientation Gay, Race Mixed, Height 6’2”, Weight 190 lbs, Hair Black buzz, Eyes brown. Under scene interests, it said: “Musclehead Bigdicked Demanding Sadist accepting applications for full-time, live-in encasement pig for well equipped dungeon. To qualify for application, you must be a serious bondage masochist, be 25-35 years old and 5’7” to 5’10” in height, weigh between 150 to 165 lbs, have a slim to muscular, athletic, flexible body, and be ready for life as a male slave, prepared to sign an agreement consenting to be my total property. If accepted, you will be kept 24/7 in rubber under my total control. My domination of you with my superior life experience, resources, physical size, strength, and mental capacity will be reinforced with layers of tight rubber encasement and heavy bondage, using leather and metal restraints, immobilization, mummific...

The Transformation

By Eckie What are those things out there, they move, yet there is no sound, and why do they regularly disappear, why is no other like me around here… i was wondering a lot, but then suddenly again drifting away into some nothingness, feeling it was the time again to feed. Well… lets clear up what was the path to here a little bit… My boyfriend and I lived for over ten years together already, but to be honest, the last 3 weren’t that good anymore, we practically mainly ‘shared’ house and cost, but kind of drifted apart in almost everything. We basically, without actual agreement, had switched into a so called ‘open’ relationship for a long time because of that, he had his partners, I found mine to have fun with, but we never really discussed any of those adventures with each other. I did not mind the latter one, I had evolved a much more ‘special’ taste for quite a lot of kink, something we never even talked or thought about while we still were happy, something I doubt he would go for o...

Waiting for Ross Part 1 - 5

Part 1: Waiting for Ross Tim had no way to figure out exactly how long Ross had been gone. To Tim, it seemed like forever. “Such a bastard,” he tried to mouth around the gag, but his attempt to form words was thwarted by the quick swallowing that suddenly became necessary. Moving his tongue off the tube in the gag had released a build up of piss. Tim sucked around the gag, trying to draw all of what was currently in the tube into his mouth. Taking a mouthful at a time for Tim was preferable to a persistent trickle, though the taste of piss seemed constant either way. Tim would never have the guts to leave anyone the way Ross had left him, but he guessed that was one of the differences between Masters and slaves. Tim felt a burning sensation in his cock as it tried to expand around the catheter. Between visits with Ross, Tim masturbated incessantly, exclusively, to thoughts of waiting for Ross. At those times, his cock exploded to memories of challenging, lonely stretches of time, im...