Skip to main content

I will take everything from you

By BONDAGE_SLAVE_PL


Living in Poland isn’t easy if you’re a kinky man in his mid 30’s – there’s a very limited number of ‘real Masters’, who actually have any toys or gear to play with. Luckily, I live (or should I say ‘lived’? OK, let’s not spoil the surprise) in the western part of Poland, conveniently connected to Berlin – the capital of kink and BDSM.

I’ve always had a soft spot for refusing others, and thus I never could have said ‘no’ to visiting my parents for Easter holidays. Which obviously is annoying, given the fetish weekend in Berlin is happening at the same time.

So I came to a decision to mix both – have a quick trip to Berlin on Friday, and travel to my parents on Saturday.

The challenge has come – find a Master who is happy to play with me for one evening/night. As usual, it ended up with several chats with ‘wannabe fuckers’, not offering really anything other than plain sex. You know the type. Then finally someone serious has messaged me, offering to take me to a private fetish party on Friday as His slave.

Well, sounds good enough to me! I encouraged him to go through my profile where I listed all my kinks and experience (smart way to say ‘read the fucking profile, aye?’), as well as my great love for bondage. I have also included link to eckie.com website on my profile, stating that all those stories with forced chastity, forced bondage and captivity really get me going, although obviously it’s only fantasy.

We chatted briefly, as I never want to be perceived as an online wanker. He shared some pics of his previous subs in use – these were quite appealing I have to say, as always contained some form of restriction – being either cuffs, chains or even leather straps.

He never really expressed in details what are his particular likes, but his pictures and his acknowledgement of my profile text suggested we will get along well in that area.

I have explained that I’m available till early morning, wanting to come to my parents for Easter, and he said it’s fine, as the party is planned from 9pm till midnight. I thought I can handle 3h of service, no matter what it turns out to be.

Phone number exchange settled the final deal, and I had another 1,5 week to wait for the party.

We exchanged some text messages, like ‘how are you today, and other small talks. I’ve tried to ask here and there what the party would look like, as he never explained that specifically. But usually got answer like ‘you’ll see slave, and you’ll like it’. Well, I didn’t want to be pushy, so I let it go. But I did manage to get few details eventually.

Party was meant to be for 20-30 people, which I thought was quite a lot, usually private parties host 10-15people where I live, but well, I don’t really know much about private parties of people living in Berlin, do I?

It was mostly leather-fetish party, which got me worried, as I didn’t have anything to wear after my last year body transformation from ‘plumpy’ to ‘fit’.

Therefore I asked quickly:

-Sir, that’s hot, but I have to admit I don’t have anything in leather that I’m able to wear right now 

The Master has texted back:

-Don’t worry boi. Leather is mainly for Masters. I want you to be fully naked anyway.

-Completely naked, Sir? In front of 20-30 people?

-Yes slave. You arrive at 9pm at agreed place, where you will meet me. I expect you to wear your chastity cage, and take your keys with you. You will get naked at the entrance and I will take everything from you. Then I will put on a collar and a hood on you, and you will follow your Master. You’re a locked polish slave serving real German Masters.

-Oh my – I expressed shockingly – That’s intense Sir. Giving away all my belongings and getting naked at entrance. But I admit it’s appropriate treatment of a slave, Sir.

-Good boi.

This made me a bit scared, horny and excited at the same time, I have to say. I would be completely at his mercy, and totally exposed in front of everyone, with several people seeing my locked penis. I had some doubts about it, but in the end – my dick won with my brain. It usually does, especially when I’m locked.

Final info I was able to get was regarding pissing. Something that I’ve tried only once in my life, with help of an urinal gag, was apparently meant to be my companion on the event.

‘I don’t like to use a toilet at parties, so I will use your mouth for pissing, slave’ – Master explained.

‘I’m not much experienced in this, Sir, but will try to do my best, Sir’ – I replied anxiously.

‘You have to, boi’ – this message triggered my submissive nature, so I replied briefly:

‘Yes Sir, I will be your party urinal’.

‘Very good, slave’ – Master concluded.

So here I was, horny, curious and fantasizing about all possibilities, sometimes overthinking everything that he said.

On one evening, I even started to be worried if this might be a ‘nazi-style’ party, which wouldn’t be my thing at all, as this is simply wrong. But I hoped that this is my robust imagination, overthinking the ‘polish slave serving German Masters’ statement. After all, it was blunt statement of facts- I was polish, I was meant to be his slave, and I travel to Berlin to serve Germans. Nothing wrong with that, so I shamed myself for the weird thoughts.

The time has finally came – I cleaned myself thoroughly before leaving home, and then short clean check after arrival at my cheap hotel room. I was good to go.

9pm has come and I waited at the given address. My Master came outside, all dressed up in leather (nothing WW2 related – ‘phew’, I thought, ‘luckily it’s not that kind of a party’), and we entered the building from the back, where a small parking lot was allocated among bushes and small trees.

Instead of going ‘up’, we went down, to what later appeared to be a giant BDSM cellar mixed with a private bar. I never knew these kind of places actually existed.

But as of now, I could only see a separated double entrance, hiding the depth of the place in case someone tried to have a look from the outside.

As agreed, I was ordered to undress completely, which made me strain a bit in my chastity cage. I handed over my clothes, phone, wallet, hotel room keys and chastity cage keys – giving away everything I had on me. Then I was asked to sign something my Master called ‘acknowledgment of risk associated with staying in the premises’. It was in German, and I was too nervous to try to understand anything, so I signed it willingly, knowing that they must be secured in case fire breaks, or if I simply break my leg falling by accident. Stuff happens, and they can’t be held responsible for everything, that’s fair.

Then Master put a leather hood on my face, followed by a leather collar on my neck, and finally secured it with a small padlock. He also gave me an opportunity to visit toilet before we start, which I eagerly agreed to.

It was weird and a bit disgusting to walk barefoot into a bathroom that’s been already used, with some piss stains on the floor. I did what I had to do, and looked at the mirror, inspecting my neck and head attire – it turned out that the collar padlock has actually secured both the hood and the collar, so I couldn’t take off either of these without a key. Or a sharp knife, which was probably risky and ever harder to get than the keys. Again, straining a bit in my little cage, I came outside, and a leash was quickly attached to my collar, and my Master wasn’t holding my stuff anymore – he must have put them somewhere. Then I was lead on a leash further into the ‘party venue’.

I could see a sling, a fucking/spanking bench, two cages, couches, chairs, little bar, bondage/whipping cross and several toys like masks, electro kit and dildoes. At least that much I have noticed during my quick walk.

My Master sit comfortably at a couch, and led me to a kneeling position by pulling down the leash.

‘Lick my boots, slave’ – he didn’t have to say it twice, I really enjoyed this activity. something that puts my head in right place. So I replied eagerly:

‘Yes Sir’, and started to clean them with my tongue. Quite a bit of work, them being a pair of high leather boots.

When I was making some last licks at the top, my Master ordered me to fetch him two beers from the bar. When I came back, I saw him talking to another guy. I handed over the beers, one was taken by my Sir, and another one by his friend. Then, without even looking at me, Master pulled my leash and said to take off his shoes and lick his feet clean.

They have spoken with each other in German, which I can barely understand, while I was busy making his feet clean. Not my favorite activity I must admit… But an order is an order. From the bits of words I could actually understand, it didn’t seem as if they talked about anything sexual or myself. Just casual talk, while slave is busy with feet and ignored. I liked the feeling.

‘Put on my socks and boots, and then clean the boots of my friend, slave!’ – Master ordered quickly and came back to his chat.

I did what was asked from me, yet again being an inferior ignored bootlicker.

When I finished, I knelt with my hands behind my hand, not really knowing how to behave properly, and waited. My mouth was already very dry from all the licking, and I was swallowing my thick saliva with major effort.

Club-style music wasn’t very loud, but I doubted that my Master would hear my throat issue, especially that more people came in, and talks were heard from all over the place. I’ve noticed 2 other slaves, although none of them were completely naked like me, which made me feel even more embarrassed.

Finally my Master turned to me and said- ‘You must me thirsty, boi, from all the licking service. Luckily I need to piss, and you do remember what I said, right?’

‘Yes Sir’ – I answered nervously, knowing what’s going to happen now.

Master stood in front of me, ordered me to open my mouth, shove his dick inside my mouth and started to piss in front of everyone. Not only was it difficult to swallow not-so-great-tasting fluid that was running without any stop, but there was also a humiliation aspect of it – I was being used as an urinal in front of all these people that I don’t even know. I could feel them staring at me. Luckily I managed to drink it all, not bringing any embarrassment to my Master, which he immediately acknowledged:

‘Very good, slave, I knew you could do it’.

I wasn’t sure if switching from a dry mouth, to a piss taste was an improvement for me, but at least it was bearable.

Master then dragged me to the wall and order to kneel and wait. He went to one of many toy shelves, and took something with him. It turned out to be a set of larger leather cuffs, lockable mittens, a gag and another hood. First he order me to put leather cuffs around my ankles, and then he put leather sacks around my hands, locking them with small padlocks. My hands were now unusable, squeezed into a fist inside the mittens. Then he has put another hood on top of my current one, this time being a very thick and heavy ‘sensory deprivation’ hood. I couldn’t see anything anymore, and I could barely hear, all sounds were extremely muffled.

There was still a large opening where my mouth was, which was then filled with a gag. The gag was inflatable, and featuring a tube, that could have been used for breathing, and I guess piss feeding. So there I was- silenced, blinded, without being able to use my hands and not able to hear clearly. Totally helpless.

Nothing happened for a minute or two and I was getting a bit nervous, but then I felt a touch at my chastity belt. It has been removed, and my dick immediately used the opportunity to get hard and stand in all its pathetic glory.

I figured my Sir wouldn’t like it, but I couldn’t help it. Then I felt a painful stroke on my penis, which made me cover it with my mitted hands.

And then nothing happened for few long seconds. Suddenly I was pushed away from the wall, and my hands were forced behind my back. I felt them being locked together, and I couldn’t take them to the front anymore. Then a pair of strong arms held me firmly from behind, and I felt my legs being chained to something. I was immobilized with the leg chains and the firm grip around my chest. And, as you can guess, I felt another hit on my dick. This time it was much stronger, and I grunted in protest in my gagged mouth, not much sound coming our really. And then I was hit again, and again, me grunting in pain and trying to set free. I couldn’t do anything, and they have accomplished clearly what they wanted – my dick went completely soft, as this was way beyond my idea of fun. I’ve had enough, But I couldn’t do anything in this situation.

After one or two seconds, I felt something being pulled over my waist and crotch. I immediately realized what it was – a full steel chastity belt, something like Carrara (or Carrara itself, I couldn’t see after all). I didn’t mind it – I always wanted to try one, although ideally in less violent circumstances.

I could feel though it’s not a very standard one, as initially they have wrapped something along my cock head and balls before putting it on. I could then feel them putting it together and moving around, seeing if it fits properly, then a stronger push that clearly secured it in place. I didn’t feel any locking procedure afterwards, but with all that heavy steel around my waist, I wasn’t sure I would actually feel anything if it happened. I could also feel some addition over the waist, on my back.

Then my feet were released from the chains and I was led to something that resembled a table. Pushed forward, I was leaning with my ass exposed, not feeling very comfortable, with the belt pushing against my crotch and waist.

I felt cold-wet sensation on my hole and expected what’s coming – clearly some fingering and fucking. I was right on the first one, someone was clearly trying to loosen up my hole, which wasn’t really needed. I’m not much into pain, so I always try to play a bit anally before going out to play, it gives me the initial stretch needed for penetration.

And then I felt something much bigger than a finger being pushed inside me. I wasn’t sure if it’s a dildo, huge dick or anything else, but I surely knew it would be a bit of a challenge to push it in. I’ve tried to move away, which only resulted in two pair of hands holding me against the table. Finally, with lots of persistence and my cries, a rather big butt plug was pushed inside me. I felt some further movements at the end of it, and I was pulled up to standing position shortly after.

I stood still not knowing which part of the venue I was at, or what to do. Someone, hopefully my Master, pulled my leash and I slowly started to walk, feeling very insecure. I could feel the plug pushing against my butt and invading my hole with every step. I could tell it was attached to the belt, as it wasn’t moving too freely, yet still having that bit of freedom that would prevent it from being pushed out on larger steps.

My dick tried to grow from all the bondage and ass pressure, and then I shouted inside my hood, the semi flaccid head of my poor dick hit against something sharp and stingy. I remembered one of these additions to Carrara-like belts – internal spikes that are punishing sub for every hardon attempt. It must have been these, and I can admit it – they do cause pain. I’ve tried to think of something asexual, which wasn’t really that easy.

Finally the leash pulling stopped, so I stopped walking. I was turned around and pushed against something that seemed to be the bondage cross. My legs were secured to the sides of it, and then my hands were released from my back, and immediately pulled up and to the sides, and then secured.

I was spread out, again painfully suffering from the erection attempt. Damn, I hated myself for reacting that way to every bit of bondage.

Then I heard a clear, loud voice in my ears, which surprised me. There must have been headphones installed in the heavy hood:

‘Slave, I hope you like new chastity belt I’ve installed on you. It’s going to stay there for a long time.’

‘A long time? Yeah, I guess 2h or so in this belt will feel like a long time’ – I thought, not being able to respond.

‘There are some few extras to the belt. I’m quite certain you felt one of these already’ – I was sure he meant the sharp things at the end of the penis tube.

‘Let me introduce you to another addition. There are wired pads around your penis head, and around your balls. The but plug is wired as well. All the wiring is connected to a remote controlled electro box on your back. You’re going to be a whipping boy tonight, not literally though. Two other slaves on the party will serve every man in here. And each time one of these bois makes something that brings dissatisfaction, anger or any other reason for punishment, I will go up with the electro box settings. I will adjust length of the impulse and the strength of it alternately, and simply leave you to suffer’.

I was very scared right now. Not knowing how good the other slaves are in their duties, and simply being on a mercy of Masters who will decide whether they were satisfied enough or not. I shook my head, trying to protest, but I was clearly ignored.

Nothing happened for a while, and then I felt first impulse coming from the inside of my ass to the tip of my penis, and another one going through my balls. Gentle one, quite pleasurable I would say. But it clearly meant that first punishment was delivered on me, for one of the slaves’ mistakes. The gentle pulses continued at slow pace.

It was difficult to track time in my state, but after a minute or two, the pulse became stronger. ‘Another mistake by those stupid slaves’ – I thought. And shortly after, I realized that the impulse length was increased as well. That must have been two punishments already. But it all was still within ‘pleasurable’ levels of electro play.

These stronger pulses, of course, triggered an erection, which ended in my cock head being severely punished by the spikes.

This surely kept me entertained…

As the night was passing, the pulses were becoming stronger and longer, finally crossing the pain level. I started to suffer constantly. But it seemed nobody cared. Of course, eventually the strength went way beyond my pain tolerance limits, and I started to scream loudly into my gag-stuffed mouth, knowing that not much is coming out of the hood. And it continued for a very long time after that. I was wet inside the hood – from the sweat, tears and saliva leaking at the side of my gag.

Then the pulses stopped. I was very tired and surely had enough of this evening. I can’t tell it went the way I imagined. Not knowing what the time was, I was afraid it was not over yet, and I was right.

Someone released my hand from the cross, and took out one of the mitts. I could finally stretch my fingers a bit and make them feel some air. But quickly my hand was grabbed, and another glove was being pushed over it. The guy has moved my fingers in a way, that they were paired in two, and the thumb was apart. This was clearly aligned with the glove design, and thus my palm went inside easily. Some adjustments were made, and I could feel the glove being quite stiff.

My thumb was now immobilized, pointing forward, along the palm, I wasn’t able to move it at all. The remaining fingers were grouped in two, quite brutally separated in between. I was able to bend them, but not move them in any other way. If you try to do that on your hand, you might figure out that bending them in such A way is quite difficult and also a bit painful.

Then my other hand followed the same procedure. My legs were then released, but immediately after, something heavy but leathered was attached to them. I guessed it might have been a leather-covered heavy chain, I’ve seen those at fetish stores.

What I didn’t know at that point, was the fact the party was already over. All the guests have left already. Well, almost all…

My gag was removed, then the heavy hood, and finally also the padlocked hood and collar. I couldn’t see at first, being used to darkness in the past few hours, but then I started to see 3 people around me, one being my Master. I asked if I could get something to drink, and my Master said ‘of course, but you know what it’s going to be, boi’, and then he made me kneel and flooded my mouth with his urine. It was a relief, even though definitely not what I wanted at the moment.

When he was done, I got brave enough to speak.

‘Is the party over, Sir?’

‘Yes, slave, it’s over, now it’s just me and my closest friends. We’ll hold you for 30mins more or so, and then I’ll let you go’.

I was happy to endure last 30mins of my misery, looking forward to being released by my Sir.

One of the Sirs measured my head, and then brought another ‘mask’, this one was an oddly looking, a steel helmet. I wasn’t too happy about it, but I thought ’30mins, 30mins, 30mins…’, and decided not to make any trouble in these last minutes.

The helmet was anatomically shaped, and I have noticed few other helmets on the shelve behind, clearly in different sizes.

They must have picked the one that seemed to be best fitting for me. Helmet had openings on the sides. Eye areas were covered in clear glass, and there was a mouth opening. I didn’t spot how the nose part was made, but I was about to find out.

the inside of the helmet had two nostril tubes installed, with metal shaft followed by long rubber parts. They were made to come deep inside, I doubted I can handle it, so I said ‘no, please Sir, I can’t manage that, please no’.

They held my had firmly, and tried to put them in with some lube, but I tried everything I can to fight it.

‘I knew this would happen, I told you.’ – one of the Sir’s mumbled, and my Master went behind the two guys who were holding me, and after few seconds I felt a sting on my arm. when I realized what was happening, an injection was already done and I was starting to feel dizzy. I would fall, if the two guys didn’t held me, and minutes later I fell asleep.

What happened later, I have no clue. I can only guess.

When I woke up, I was clearly not in the event venue anymore. I was lying at a rubbery floor, leaning against rubbery walls, with a small dimmed light flashing from above. Then I have noticed a small camera in a corner, and narrow door covered with similar rubbery material as the rest of this place.

What I now realized was, that there’s something very invasive inside my head, and my sight is limited not only by the dimmed light. Moreover – the heavy head I felt wasn’t really result of a tough wake up…

I was clearly wearing that heavy helmet. The nose tubes were deep inside me, creating a direct connection from the outside to the back of my throat.

My mouth was gagged with an attachment to the mouth opening. The base of the helmet was lined up with some leather, probably to bring some ease on the skin. I’ve tried to feel it and tried to get out of it, but realized that my hands are still locked in these stiff gloves. Now noticing that there’s no way I could take them off myself either. I could only early bend two pairs of my fingers on each hand, and the outside lining prevented me from feeling any touch. I could also see that they are firmly snapped around my wrists, without any visible lock.

I started to panic, not knowing where I was, or how much time has passed. No to mention that someone has drugged me and moved me without my permission.

I’ve stood up and hit the doors, but the result was that my hand painfully bounced back, without making any noise. I was clearly trapped here, not going anywhere.

All I could do was to sit down and wait for someone to let me out. I took the time to have a look at my chastity belt, and to my surprise, I didn’t see any lock either. I would try to open it, but again with these weird stiff gloves…

My legs were linked with leathered heavy chains, just as I suspected. I started to realized that I need to pee. Like really really need to pee. But suddenly I’ve heard a voice in my ears (headphones again?!):

‘Good morning slave’

‘So it’s morning already?! Fuck! my train home!’, I thought.

‘It’s time to explain you a few things.’ – the voice continued – ‘Don’t be worried about that train, as you don’t need to catch it anymore. In fact, you don’t have any old responsibilities anymore, and you’ll be getting quite a lot of new ones soon. My friend has shown me your profile before the party, and I have noticed that you’re a fan of ‘Stories by Eckie’. Those crazy fantasies of being abducted, and turned into a helpless slave drone. Well, here you are’ – he paused for few seconds, during which all sort of desperate ideas came through my mind. I was definitely in a heavy panic, but as I’m a realist, I thought of phone tracing, cameras (fuck, did I see any around the meeting spot?!), chat records… My parents will surely report me missing and police will trace me back here.

Then the voice continued:

‘You must be very hopeful for release, but let me take away that hope. Because no hope is your future. When the party was ending, we brought in a guy around your age. Similar height, blond hair like you, with same non-standing-out face. He’s homeless, and been offered a shower, clothes and significant amount of cash to help us out and keep his mouth shut. Not that he would be able to tell who we are anyway. Do you see already where this is going, slave? He took your clothes, phone, and other belongings. Then he checked out at the hotel, took the rest of your stuff and disappeared in one of many tiny streets of Berlin, and your phone was tossed into a canal. So as far as the police is involved, we’ll have more than enough witnesses that you have left our little party, went to your hotel and went missing afterwards, without any of us knowing anything about it. And us having a solid alibi of being elsewhere.

You’re officially missing, nobody having any idea what happened to you, and you’ll never be found here.

This cell is your bedroom and storage place till the end of your life.

Your chastity belt is permanent, and so are the gloves, the leg chain and the helmet.

You will be hooked into an automated cleaning machine 3 times a day to release your fluids and to give you a cleansing enema – that but plug has a closable opening, linked to the front of your belt for that purpose.

Electro set will be charged during your cleaning, as well as any time you get nearby induction chargers around the farm, to ensure it’s always ready for punishment in case you decide to get disobedient.

And your long days will be filled out with hard work on my farm. These special gloves will prevent you from making any trouble, yet with some effort and practice, you will be able to use your hands for designated tasks, like holding a shovel. With enough punishment, you’ll learn quickly how to work efficiently and up to my standard. Sex life will not exist for you anymore, you’ll be chaste and desperate forever. A silent drone. Whenever I chose, the helmet allows me to dim you view as well, for punishment, or simply for my amusement. You’re my work mule now, I suggest you to adjust swiftly.’

All I wanted now is to run, which was not possible. I’ve stood up and again tried to hit the door with my hand and my body. My desperate tries made him laugh, which I could hear clearly and loudly in my ears.

Few minutes later, when I settled and cried in desperation, doors opened. One of the two bullies from the party was standing before me. I stood up quickly and try to assault him to run away, but he predicted my move and excruciating pain went through my groin. The ‘punishment tool’. It wasn’t only punishment, it was much harder than any punishment imaginable.

Then he put his phone close to his mouth, which was clearly used as a microphone to my headset, and I’ve heard:

‘See slave, I can overpower you at any time. And this wasn’t even the highest setting of it. Moreover, this device is paired with several beacons around the farm. Any attempt to leave my premises will trigger maximum output, leaving you screaming in pain on the ground, until I decide to come back and help you. Now, it’s time for your daily cleaning.’

Having said that, he grabbed my neck and pushed me forward to the corner of a larger shed, I was instructed to sit down on a something resembling a toilet seat, with a pole in the middle. Having sat down properly, the pole opened the inside of my butt plug and locked my ass in place. Then I felt vibration and water started to violently go inside me. I couldn’t hold anymore, and started to piss inside my belt, which didn’t go out anywhere, must have been dragged into the current and pumped inside me as well. After that, I had a huge urge to release inside my stomach, but it seemed impossible. I started to feel pain, but I couldn’t detach from the machine. Finally, the device opened the plug again, and everything started to be pumped out of me. Few more sprinkles of water inside me, followed by immediate release, and the mechanism unlocked me. I could walk again. I already cried inside thinking of this procedure happening 3 times a day…

But now I felt hunger, which my new owner must have been aware of. Nevertheless I’ve tried to show him with my hands that I’m hungry. He laughed then, put his phone at his mouth and explained:

‘Slave, food and water must be earned. First, you must feed the cows and clean around them. And only then you’ll get your breakfast. In the future you’ll be fed during your cleanup time. Nutrition mush will be pumped into your mouth during cleaning procedure. don’t expect any taste, just something to give you enough strength to work. During winter times, you’ll be getting some extra coverage, but for now it’s the hard work that must keep you warm.’

So that’s my future now – hard work on a farm, after being violently abducted. I guess I’m the only one to blame, having expressed my love for Eckie stories. ‘I will take everything from you’… now I understand the true meaning of his words, it wasn’t just about my phone and keys.

Be careful on what you’re putting on your profile, as you might end up like me.

Popular posts from this blog

Encasement Pig Wanted

by Encaser Chapter 1 It started late one horny night at my computer when I found a certain rubbermen.com profile: Age 42, Gender Male, Orientation Gay, Race Mixed, Height 6’2”, Weight 190 lbs, Hair Black buzz, Eyes brown. Under scene interests, it said: “Musclehead Bigdicked Demanding Sadist accepting applications for full-time, live-in encasement pig for well equipped dungeon. To qualify for application, you must be a serious bondage masochist, be 25-35 years old and 5’7” to 5’10” in height, weigh between 150 to 165 lbs, have a slim to muscular, athletic, flexible body, and be ready for life as a male slave, prepared to sign an agreement consenting to be my total property. If accepted, you will be kept 24/7 in rubber under my total control. My domination of you with my superior life experience, resources, physical size, strength, and mental capacity will be reinforced with layers of tight rubber encasement and heavy bondage, using leather and metal restraints, immobilization, mummific...

The Transformation

By Eckie What are those things out there, they move, yet there is no sound, and why do they regularly disappear, why is no other like me around here… i was wondering a lot, but then suddenly again drifting away into some nothingness, feeling it was the time again to feed. Well… lets clear up what was the path to here a little bit… My boyfriend and I lived for over ten years together already, but to be honest, the last 3 weren’t that good anymore, we practically mainly ‘shared’ house and cost, but kind of drifted apart in almost everything. We basically, without actual agreement, had switched into a so called ‘open’ relationship for a long time because of that, he had his partners, I found mine to have fun with, but we never really discussed any of those adventures with each other. I did not mind the latter one, I had evolved a much more ‘special’ taste for quite a lot of kink, something we never even talked or thought about while we still were happy, something I doubt he would go for o...

Waiting for Ross Part 1 - 5

Part 1: Waiting for Ross Tim had no way to figure out exactly how long Ross had been gone. To Tim, it seemed like forever. “Such a bastard,” he tried to mouth around the gag, but his attempt to form words was thwarted by the quick swallowing that suddenly became necessary. Moving his tongue off the tube in the gag had released a build up of piss. Tim sucked around the gag, trying to draw all of what was currently in the tube into his mouth. Taking a mouthful at a time for Tim was preferable to a persistent trickle, though the taste of piss seemed constant either way. Tim would never have the guts to leave anyone the way Ross had left him, but he guessed that was one of the differences between Masters and slaves. Tim felt a burning sensation in his cock as it tried to expand around the catheter. Between visits with Ross, Tim masturbated incessantly, exclusively, to thoughts of waiting for Ross. At those times, his cock exploded to memories of challenging, lonely stretches of time, im...