by RougeAgent
Master Dom
Chapter 1
I was taught to be a dom by a true master. When he walked in the room, the atmosphere changed. He had this amazing ability to look at a sub and know how to break him and make him submit. Master had a network of doms who broke and trained subs to meet the clients' wishes. It was quite a successful business, and master rubbed elbows with some of the wealthiest people in the world. I'm not sure how many of us there are, but I'm guessing more than a dozen. I learned so much from him, but apparently not enough.
I've trained pain pigs, piss pigs, fems, sissies, you name it. But with Ryan, all I had to do was train him to be an oral sub: one of the easiest assignments. I was starting to worry because the client wanted him ready in 7 days and I couldn't stop his gag reflex. Then it hit me, why bang my head against the wall when I can consult with Master. I called him, and after a moment of pause he told me to come by with him in two days.
I collared him and lead him by a leash to see Master. We entered his personal training facility, which is a massive bomb shelter from the 1950s, converted for his purpose. It had one large room, and many small rooms used as sort of prison cells. Even as a dom, I found it intimidating. Master was waiting in his chest harness and leather jock. I loved the way the jock framed his athletic ass. Master was bi-racial and has the body of an Adonis. His skin a beautiful tone that appeared to be a natural tan, and his blue eyes were mesmerizing. The front of his jock contained a 10" cock that was slightly curved when hard, with a mushroom that was like a fist. Oh yes, he was born to be a Maser Dom.
We entered the large room, two doms I didn't recognize flanked the door. Without turning towards us, Master instructed me to attach his leash to the wall. As I complied, I saw fear in Ryan's eyes that I had not seen before. I smiled signaling, oh yes...you're gonna regret ever coming here.
I was taught to be a dom by a true master. When he walked in the room, the atmosphere changed. He had this amazing ability to look at a sub and know how to break him and make him submit. Master had a network of doms who broke and trained subs to meet the clients' wishes. It was quite a successful business, and master rubbed elbows with some of the wealthiest people in the world. I'm not sure how many of us there are, but I'm guessing more than a dozen. I learned so much from him, but apparently not enough.
I've trained pain pigs, piss pigs, fems, sissies, you name it. But with Ryan, all I had to do was train him to be an oral sub: one of the easiest assignments. I was starting to worry because the client wanted him ready in 7 days and I couldn't stop his gag reflex. Then it hit me, why bang my head against the wall when I can consult with Master. I called him, and after a moment of pause he told me to come by with him in two days.
I collared him and lead him by a leash to see Master. We entered his personal training facility, which is a massive bomb shelter from the 1950s, converted for his purpose. It had one large room, and many small rooms used as sort of prison cells. Even as a dom, I found it intimidating. Master was waiting in his chest harness and leather jock. I loved the way the jock framed his athletic ass. Master was bi-racial and has the body of an Adonis. His skin a beautiful tone that appeared to be a natural tan, and his blue eyes were mesmerizing. The front of his jock contained a 10" cock that was slightly curved when hard, with a mushroom that was like a fist. Oh yes, he was born to be a Maser Dom.
We entered the large room, two doms I didn't recognize flanked the door. Without turning towards us, Master instructed me to attach his leash to the wall. As I complied, I saw fear in Ryan's eyes that I had not seen before. I smiled signaling, oh yes...you're gonna regret ever coming here.
With his back to us, in an agitated tone Master spoke, "Do you think I have time for your nonsense boy? You are going to wish you were never born."
Master rotated his neck, making loud cracking noises. I looked at my slave, who now trembled. I could see he was about to speak, but I held my finger to my mouth signaling to remain quiet. Master turned and I saw a look in his eye that made me feel bad for Ryan. I had only seen it once or twice before, and indeed his victim did regret ever stepping foot in his bunker. He approached Ryan, who was beginning to whimper.
Master gently stoked his cheek with a soft "Ssshhhhh" Speaking directly to Ryan,
"As for you, you will be trained to accept cock without gagging my pet"
At the precise moment that I connected the dots, the two other doms cuffed my hands behind me and attached a collar. With a stunned look I croaked
At the precise moment that I connected the dots, the two other doms cuffed my hands behind me and attached a collar. With a stunned look I croaked
"Master?" While caressing Ryan's nipples,
Master said "Your last slave tried to escape and had to be put down. I was required to give a full refund, a free slave and $50,000 for the inconvenience. That is why I gave you an easy task. It was your last chance to prove yourself. I was going to send you to replace him the errant slave, but I don't want another incident with this customer, so I have other plans for you."
As he gently stroked Ryan and spoke to me in an eerily calm tone, my elbows were bound with a leather strap. Then Master opened Ryan's mouth as poked the back of his throat, testing his gag reflex.
"Open wide", Ryan complied, and Master measured his jaw opening.
"Strap him to the table".
"Strap him to the table".
The 2 doms strapped him at ankle, thigh, waist, chest, wrist, elbow, throat and forehead. When they finished, as if he were spitting venom Master instructed them
"get him out of those Dom clothes that he isn't worthy to touch, let alone wear."
I was stripped naked, then Master handed them a container of chemical hair remover, saying "4
hours".
hours".
This might seem like a relatively tame punishment but let me explain this gel. It takes 30 minutes to remove hair, 2 hours to make it permanent, the last two hours are just for pain. But the pain isn't the
worst part. Slaves aren't allowed to have hair, only doms. He just stripped me of my dom status... permanently. My first instinct was to plead with him, but in his mind I was already a slave and doing so would only result in punishment. I was envious of slaves at that moment because they have no idea what lays ahead for them. I do. The gel was applied to my groin, balls, ass crack, and calves.
worst part. Slaves aren't allowed to have hair, only doms. He just stripped me of my dom status... permanently. My first instinct was to plead with him, but in his mind I was already a slave and doing so would only result in punishment. I was envious of slaves at that moment because they have no idea what lays ahead for them. I do. The gel was applied to my groin, balls, ass crack, and calves.
Thankfully, I'm not hairy. While I was being attended to by the 2 doms, Master attached a device to Ryan's mouth. Master started turning a knob which forced Ryan's mouth open, with his other hand Master held a ruler. Soon Ryan was screaming, as best he could with that device in his mouth as Master stretched his jaw beyond its natural range of motion. I watched as the back of his jaw bulged, I'm quite sure Ryan passed out at the precise moment it dislocated. Master manipulated it back in place while Ryan was out cold. Master connected my bound wrists to a chain and hoisted them up behind me. My shoulders were soon in agony, momentarily making me forget about the hair remover starting burn. I had to go on my tippy toes to prevent my shoulders from dislocating. Master shut the lights, leaving us in complete darkness as he left with his other doms. I was about to have a very difficult 4 hours.
To be continued...
To be continued...
Chapter 2
It's much more difficult than it sounds. The pain makes each moment an eternity. The darkness and silence make you focus on the pain. I actually welcomed the occasional groan from Ryan. Initially my shoulders hurt so much that I didn't notice the gel. I can no longer say that. Based on the burning, I'm estimating it's been 90 minutes. But this isn't an exact science. As my tendons stretched, I was able to lower my feet a little, giving my calves a rest. Soon I was alternating between stressing my calves to give my shoulders a break and standing flatfoot at the expense of my shoulders. I tried 15 seconds in each position and counted the intervals to track the passage of time. The pain from my groin never ceased and distracted me from my counting. My mind wandered to the unimaginable things I saw Master do. I tried to put that out of my mind. The thoughts so chilling that I welcomed the pain to distract me. Eventually I entered a state where all the pain blended, my ears ringing.
I didn't hear the door open, but the lights in the room stabbed my eyes. I watched the 2 doms from before take the jaw stretcher off Ryan and fit him with a large ball gag. My chain and restraints were removed. My joints were so stiff and painful that I couldn't move my arms. The doms took care of that, cuffing them in front of me. They lead me off to one of the smaller rooms that still had the 1950's style fire hose from the older bunker.
It's much more difficult than it sounds. The pain makes each moment an eternity. The darkness and silence make you focus on the pain. I actually welcomed the occasional groan from Ryan. Initially my shoulders hurt so much that I didn't notice the gel. I can no longer say that. Based on the burning, I'm estimating it's been 90 minutes. But this isn't an exact science. As my tendons stretched, I was able to lower my feet a little, giving my calves a rest. Soon I was alternating between stressing my calves to give my shoulders a break and standing flatfoot at the expense of my shoulders. I tried 15 seconds in each position and counted the intervals to track the passage of time. The pain from my groin never ceased and distracted me from my counting. My mind wandered to the unimaginable things I saw Master do. I tried to put that out of my mind. The thoughts so chilling that I welcomed the pain to distract me. Eventually I entered a state where all the pain blended, my ears ringing.
I didn't hear the door open, but the lights in the room stabbed my eyes. I watched the 2 doms from before take the jaw stretcher off Ryan and fit him with a large ball gag. My chain and restraints were removed. My joints were so stiff and painful that I couldn't move my arms. The doms took care of that, cuffing them in front of me. They lead me off to one of the smaller rooms that still had the 1950's style fire hose from the older bunker.
They finally spoke, "I'm instructing you to raise your hands above your head."
This was a test. They knew it was nearly impossible for me to do it. But as much as it would hurt to comply, the punishment for disobedience would be worse. It took every ounce of strength and energy to lift my arms up over my head. To someone watching it would look like I was lifting an invisible 1000-pound weight. The ice cold blast from the fire hose slammed me against the cement wall. It felt like the hose was shooting 1000's of needles, instead of water. He moved from my pits to my groin. Next, he aimed between my legs about a foot below my balls. Even the spray off the wall hurt my tender balls. With one swift movement the blast hit my balls, and I crumbled to the floor. He never let his aim wander as he continuously blasted them, while instructing me to stand. I tried to block the water with one hand while I stood. I braced my head against the wall and reached back to spread my cheeks. He blasted those and the water stopped. I looked myself over and it appeared that I had a bad sunburn everywhere the gel touched my skin. Not a hair left, I knew it never to return.
They led me back to the large room where Master had been busy with Ryan. Nipple clamps were applied. A thin cord ran from a chain connecting the clamps through an eye bolt in the ceiling , then the cord was tied to his big toes. His feet were about 8" off the table. Master lightly ran his fingers over Ryan's strained abs.
They led me back to the large room where Master had been busy with Ryan. Nipple clamps were applied. A thin cord ran from a chain connecting the clamps through an eye bolt in the ceiling , then the cord was tied to his big toes. His feet were about 8" off the table. Master lightly ran his fingers over Ryan's strained abs.
"How was he?", Master asked.
"He did not comply to an instruction in a reasonable amount of time. He also displayed weakness.
" I couldn't let them lie, "Bullshit Master" He took the clamps and cord off Ryan and unstrapped him. He motioned to a chair and Ryan sat. Then Master turned to them and said, "His turn on the table,
" I was strapped in the same fashion as Ryan was. The jaw stretcher was applied, but not to the extent of Ryan. Master grabbed my tongue with pilers and looking at me said, "I would cut this out, but you're going to need it. What happened to you? Failure, disobedience, weakness, lack of self-control. But where others would see a loss, I see an opportunity. I will make quite an example out of you for the other doms. And you will make the money back that you cost me."
While still holding my tongue, he raised the piercing gun with his other hand and pierced my tongue about halfway down its length. He inserted a 4" stainless steel bar though the hole causing the bar to rest against my lips. This kept my tongue extended out of my mouth. Try sticking your tongue out and see how long it takes to get dry.
While still holding my tongue, he raised the piercing gun with his other hand and pierced my tongue about halfway down its length. He inserted a 4" stainless steel bar though the hole causing the bar to rest against my lips. This kept my tongue extended out of my mouth. Try sticking your tongue out and see how long it takes to get dry.
Not long, was it? Master used his finger to flick my tongue around, telling me "when it gets uncomfortable, just beg the Ryan and the doms to piss on it."
I knew I wasn't getting off this table until I begged them to piss in my mouth, and it was already getting uncomfortable, so I did the best I could forming my words to beg them to piss. One dom eagerly agreed and aim right for the piercing and let loose with a powerful stream of hot piss. I guzzled all down. The last thing I wanted was to make it worse for myself. I waited long enough for it to seem plausible that I was in discomfort and begged again. The other dom aimed for my throat and pissed directly down it, not really wetting my tongue much. Now the worst part, I had to beg my former slave to piss on my tongue. I started my babble begging and he just sat there, making me beg him over and over. Finally Ryan stood over me with a rock hard cock, clearly he was enjoying this. He struggled to piss through his hard on, after a few grunts piss started to flow. Between the extra begging and extra time for him to start, I really welcomed the wetness that was soon to come. Ryan had other ideas and aimed for my eyes. Releasing 12 hours of stored piss all over my face, making sure to miss my tongue.
I heard Master chuckle and put his hand on his shoulder in a warm gesture, adding "No harm in your disobeying a slave is there Ryan? He is beneath you after all" His jovial tone quickly changed for his next sentence,
"But don't get cute with me or my doms." Master removed the bar and I was afraid Master would replace the bar with a nail to prevent me from closing my mouth. Instead he put a dumbbell style bar which had a ring through the ball end that rested on the top of my tongue. I knew what it was for, I've seen leashes attached to those rings in other slaves.
I was released from the table and Master announced that it was time to continue Ryan's training. We were led out of the bunker to the large barn where Master's dogs and horses were kept. We entered the massive barn and I saw 15 doms standing there and a young black man hanging by his wrists with a ball gag in his mouth. He was well over 6' tall and very thin. But what stood out (pun intended) was his 12" curved cock. It was rock hard, veins bulging. One dom attached adhesive pads to Ryan's balls and attached wires to them. I've seen this training method before. Ryan will be made to deep throat the hung slave, and he'll receive a shock evert time he gags. Its not a low current shock and is extremely painful. The other dom lead me to a chair and strapped me at wrist and ankle, then attached the same pads to my balls.
I was released from the table and Master announced that it was time to continue Ryan's training. We were led out of the bunker to the large barn where Master's dogs and horses were kept. We entered the massive barn and I saw 15 doms standing there and a young black man hanging by his wrists with a ball gag in his mouth. He was well over 6' tall and very thin. But what stood out (pun intended) was his 12" curved cock. It was rock hard, veins bulging. One dom attached adhesive pads to Ryan's balls and attached wires to them. I've seen this training method before. Ryan will be made to deep throat the hung slave, and he'll receive a shock evert time he gags. Its not a low current shock and is extremely painful. The other dom lead me to a chair and strapped me at wrist and ankle, then attached the same pads to my balls.
My expression turned cold and Master asked "Something you'd like to say?"
My reply was "No Master." "
You will suck him to completion, regardless of how long it takes. Each time you gag, you both get shocked. Each shock will increase in duration and intensity. When did he last cum?"
One of the doms replied, "He was milked 20 minutes ago. He was given a 4x dose of standard viagra" One dom lead Ryan over to the horse-hung slave and the other dom manned the shock controls. The dom grabbed a fistful of hair and guided Ryan to the cock, forcing it down his throat. After only taking half of the massive shaft Ryan gagged hard and loud. He was pulled back off the shaft so he wouldn't bite it. One dom nodded to the other signaling he was clear.
Master interjected "Start with a 30 second shock."
I could see that the dom manning the controls was surprised by this for the initial shock duration. During that brief pause I whimpered, as a prelude to my screams. The current passed through my balls causing me to spasm, convulse and scream. The alternating current causes your muscles to contract with an unnatural force, painfully pull on your balls. The other component of the pain is from the shock itself and the internal tissue damage. The 30 seconds of agony was an eternity. Ryan pissed himself, which was a big mistake. His pissed soaked balls would make the shock that much more painful. When Master saw this he inserted a curved probe in his ass, making sure it contacted his prostrate. A steel sounding rod was inserted in his piss slit. Both were connected to the control unit. I received the same treatment and just before Ryan was made to suck again, Master instructed one of the doms to piss on my balls.
"One full minute for pissing like an untrained pig."
When the unit was switched on, Ryan curled up in a ball looking like he was having a massive seizure. I looked like I was being given the death penalty as I suffered in the sturdy wooden chair. The muscle contractions and tissue damage now included my prostrate and cock. When the machine was finally switched off, I slumped in the chair and cried. My best hope was for mercy.
When the unit was switched on, Ryan curled up in a ball looking like he was having a massive seizure. I looked like I was being given the death penalty as I suffered in the sturdy wooden chair. The muscle contractions and tissue damage now included my prostrate and cock. When the machine was finally switched off, I slumped in the chair and cried. My best hope was for mercy.
As Ryan was forced back on the thick veiny cock, I looked at Master and pleaded, "Please Master, have mercy." Master walked away, Ryan was taking more of the cock, and thankfully didn't gag.
When master returned, he pulled my tongue out and replaced the bar with a nail "Still having problems holding your tongue."
Each of the last two shocks caused my jaw to clamp down hard, everybody in the room knew what would happen if Ryan gagged. I looked up, my face soaked with tears. I could see some of the doms where taken back by the treatment I was receiving, but I guess that was the point. As Master walked away, he pushed Ryan's head until his nose was against the slave's stomach. Ryan held out for a few seconds, but then started gagging repeatedly.
"90 seconds" Just as the shock was administered, I curled my tongue slightly so the roof of my mouth wasn't totally impaled. When the 90 seconds was over, I was slumped and nearly unconscious. Ryan was lifted by his hair and held like a ragdoll. He was forced on the long dark shaft again, thankfully there was no gag. I don't think he was capable of gagging in his semi-conscious state. The dom roughly slammed him up and down the veiny cock. Master pulled the nail out and wiped the bloody tip in my hair. He put the dumbbell back. While he did, he told me that he didn't forget about my disobedience and weakness earlier.
The hanging slave groaned and was obviously cumming. Ryan swallowed it all down. Master spoke to the dom next to Ryan and he nodded and took Ryan away. Ryan was taken to a stall and made to kneel under a stallion. His dislocated jaw easily allowed him to take the horse cock deep. His ankles were strapped to his upper thighs, forcing him to a kneeling position. His hands cuffed behind him. Ryan started bobbing his head. Master had broken him in a matter of hours.
The hanging slave groaned and was obviously cumming. Ryan swallowed it all down. Master spoke to the dom next to Ryan and he nodded and took Ryan away. Ryan was taken to a stall and made to kneel under a stallion. His dislocated jaw easily allowed him to take the horse cock deep. His ankles were strapped to his upper thighs, forcing him to a kneeling position. His hands cuffed behind him. Ryan started bobbing his head. Master had broken him in a matter of hours.
Then Master turned to me, "And now I turn my attention to you."
Chapter 3 coming soon...
Chapter 3 coming soon...
Chapter 3
"There is the matter of your failure as a dom, as well as the resulting financial loss. More and more, I am getting more extreme requests from my clients. So as an experiment, you will be prepared and made available to this clientele. That will both address your punishment, as well as the financial component. These doms will assist me. The one most successful in their mission will be promoted, and potentially groomed to replace me in a few years. And let 's just say, you don 't want to be the least successful. "
"There is the matter of your failure as a dom, as well as the resulting financial loss. More and more, I am getting more extreme requests from my clients. So as an experiment, you will be prepared and made available to this clientele. That will both address your punishment, as well as the financial component. These doms will assist me. The one most successful in their mission will be promoted, and potentially groomed to replace me in a few years. And let 's just say, you don 't want to be the least successful. "
All the doms we 're listening intently. Master pulled my hair hard enough that I thought it would be pulled out and whispered
"I think that will sufficiently motivate them, don 't you? " I whispered back, "Yes Master. "
"We will start by making you look the part. Each dom submitted a sketch of what tattoos you will receive. The winner has received the prize of making you suffer for one hour in the manner of his choosing. I was going to surprise you and let you see the final work, but the tats are extensive and will take weeks. I think you should see it now so you can reflect on what a freak you will become. "
With that, Master held up a sketch showing my back. Centered between my shoulder blades was a large dart board. In curved letters above the circular board was "I LOVE " and below "PAIN "
Master explained, "This should remind you that you exist for others entertainment. The game can he played with actual darts or a whip. As you can see, there 's a bullseye on your ass. On your left thigh, just below your ass is PUNCHING and BAG on your right thigh with 2 arrows pointing to your balls. I know they don 't look like an actual punching bag like they do in the sketch. But one of these doms will be responsible for stretching and enlarging them before they are tattooed to look like a punching bag. You 'll also notice a series of piercings along your back, shoulders, arms, legs and even your ass. Those are for restraining you and spreading your ass. Now here 's the front. "
Master held up another sketch, similarly adorned with ring piercings, including my cock, which was tattooed to look like a snake with diamonds studs pierced through my cock head for eyes. SLAVE was written in bold block letters on the forehead, a sketch to the side showing a winter hat could cover the wording.
Above my cock "WHIP WHEN HARD " But the chest was the worst. It had a large Nazi symbol between my nipples and below read, "CUM AND PISS LOVING PAIN PIG WHORE WHO HATES NIGGERS, SPICS, ARABS AND CHINKS "
Master had doms of all races, this tattoo was strictly make make the
clients want to hurt me. Master let that soak in, then said
Master had doms of all races, this tattoo was strictly make make the
clients want to hurt me. Master let that soak in, then said
"Those are the groups of people who have requested extreme slaves. Yes, when people see
you there will be no mistaking the reason for which you exist. Now, I have
to keep good on a promise. "
you there will be no mistaking the reason for which you exist. Now, I have
to keep good on a promise. "
He motioned for the winner to step forward. The winner reached in his bag and handed me a shirt made from some strange thin material. My shoulders were still stiff and sore, so that combined with it being skin tight made it a difficult task.
He explained, "Master said I can 't scar you. This is super thin Kevlar. You 'll feel all the pain of my whip, except the cuts. "
I bravely turned my back to him. He chuckled, "I 'm not done preparing you. " He attached a parachute to my balls, then a short chain, which he then connected to a cinder block. The length of the chain held me on a half squat.
"Now walk in big circles, making sure to pass Ryan so he can see you. "
With that he whipped my back and the hour started.
I started to drive myself forward just as the whip cracked on my back. He was right, the pain was full force. As I struggled forward, I thought my balls would get ripped off. But he wouldn 't risk that, else he would replace me. Each step was an ordeal. Every so often I received a lash. He would swoosh it through the air, allowing the pain to register and keep me off balance as to when the next lash would be delivered. Then without warning, he stepped on the cement weight and shouted
I started to drive myself forward just as the whip cracked on my back. He was right, the pain was full force. As I struggled forward, I thought my balls would get ripped off. But he wouldn 't risk that, else he would replace me. Each step was an ordeal. Every so often I received a lash. He would swoosh it through the air, allowing the pain to register and keep me off balance as to when the next lash would be delivered. Then without warning, he stepped on the cement weight and shouted
"Faster or I 'll beat your feet and start the time over. " I fell to the floor, with the pain from my balls radiating through my entire body. In my crouched position, my legs burned but nothing close the the pain in my balls. Step by step I moved closer to Ryan. I could see he was still bound and bobbing his head. I was only a few feet away and the only sound I heard was Ryan slurping, no gag. As I passed him, his eyes turned to me. I do know know if eyes can smile, but if they can his were.
Again the dom stepped on the weight and barked, "Give slave Ryan a kiss. " I dropped down to all fours, he turned his head and opened his mouth. Cum covered his lips and chin, more hung from the roof of his mouth and I couldn 't see his tongue.
"NOW! Or you 'll replace him. " I leaned in and planted my closed lips on his.
The whip struck my back as I was told "A proper kiss. " I turned my head and opened my mouth. Ryan immediately pushed a mouthful of cum in my mouth.
"Turn and let me see. " I turned and opened wide. He used the handle of the whip to push up on my jaw and told me to swallow. I actually welcomed the order to get it out of my mouth. Ryan resumed without being told to. The dom removed his foot and whipped me to resume my trek. As I started off, I saw that only 13 minutes had lapsed. As I passed master, he had a new slave servicing his cock. The boy was young and smooth. I would guess 13 or so. Master stroked his hair affectionately as he easily took Master 's 10 " cock to the root. As I staggered by, he guided the boy 's face to me and when I saw him I actually stopped in my tracks, stunned by his beauty.
He spoke in a tender tone, "See what happens when you disappoint me? "
In a voice as angelic as his face, he replied "I won 't master. "
He gently guided him back to his task. A lash to my back signaled me to keep moving. Round again I went. Most of the doms, has to adjust their hard cocks as I passed. The pain on my back had caught up to the pain in my balls. I was horrified to pass Ryan again and my fear was justified. Again he stepped on my ball weight and spoke to Ryan.
"Need to piss boy? " Ryan slowly nodded his head, a crack of the whip across my back told me all I needed to know. I took his soft cock in my mouth and he immediately let loose all his pent up piss which I was sure to swallow completely. When I finished he was fully hard. As I passed Master this time, the boy sat on his lap, his smooth arm around Master 's neck. Master gently edging his smooth cock. His toes curled and he moaned gently. The boy oblivious to my presence. Master knew my preference in boys and being so close to this one and not able to touch him was part of my torment. I trudged by, eventually making my third pass to Ryan. Again I was stopped. I looked back and waited, it didn 't take long to hear
"Shame to let that hard on go to waste. "
I started sucking him, taking my time as this was preferential to my walk of shame and pain. But the dom quickly figured out my ploy and started whipping me. Ryan seemed to enjoy my punishment and shot a huge load in my mouth. As I passed my Master a third time, Master was hand feeding him his own load. This time the boy made eye contact with me. Master whispered something in his ear and his eyes went wide and he smiled with excitement. He kissed Master and thanked him. I passed the timer and only 2 minutes left. That good news was dashed as I was told that I 'm finishing the lap. I approached Ryan and told myself that all the indignities had been completed. As I felt the tug of his foot on the weight, I learned my last task.
"Tongue bath. Miss a spot and it 's another hour for you. "
I started at his feet, making sure to get in between the toes. I worked my way up hid legs and made sure to run his ass thoroughly before working his balls. I used a pattern to ensure that I did his entire torso. I thought about biting his nipples, but didn 't think it was worth the risk. I moved to his rank pits, then arms. The pits were challenging with his arms bound, but nothing compared to another hour. I finished off with a very dry tongue on his neck and face. I started off towards Master and was treated to the sight of the boy slowly moving up and down Master 's cock. The boy 's blissful expression looked like he was enjoying it more than Master. Master sat comfortably while the boy did all the work. His smooth legs were toned and watching his muscles flex nearly made me cum. I made my way back to the starting point, the parachute was removed and I collapsed exhausted.
Chapter 4
I awoke disoriented, not knowing where I was or what time it was. I was on a small, but not uncomfortable bed and could breathe easy. It felt good. It took deep relaxing breaths and took stock of my situation. Maybe the worst had passed? Hopefully Master made his point, and this is over. Then I had that eerie feeling I was being watched. I opened my eyes and quickly looked around. Sitting there quietly, was the boy.
I awoke disoriented, not knowing where I was or what time it was. I was on a small, but not uncomfortable bed and could breathe easy. It felt good. It took deep relaxing breaths and took stock of my situation. Maybe the worst had passed? Hopefully Master made his point, and this is over. Then I had that eerie feeling I was being watched. I opened my eyes and quickly looked around. Sitting there quietly, was the boy.
When he saw me notice him, he said "Hi".
I sat up and looked around. We were alone in one of the bomb shelter rooms; alone but on camera. I inspected my balls and replied with a terse "hi". He was wearing a black spandex jock and sitting with his hands under his legs.
He leaned forward and said, "Master said you won't hurt me."
"No, I won't. Who are you?" The conversation was surreal, dreamlike.
"No, I won't. Who are you?" The conversation was surreal, dreamlike.
"It's a secret, so I can't say. I already know who you are. You've been sleeping a long time. Master said that I can do anything I want because they can't start the tattoos and piercings for a few days. He even showed me some movies to give me ideas."
I must be honest; this kid was simply perfect. No fat on him but he didn't look skinny. Every muscle was where it should be and proportioned. There was something that gave me an uneasy feeling though. Is it possible to be to charming and sweet, but perverted and twisted at the same time? He got up and slowly walked around the bed. This offered a great view of his toned legs and perfect 10 out of 10 ass. I laid back down and smiled that my abuse had been reduced to being teased by a gorgeous twink. But I didn't dare touch him and risk any setbacks in my redemption. I folded my hands across my chest, relaxed and enjoyed the occasional glance at perfection.
His pace quickened as he circled me, became more pronounced and athletic. When he was to my side, he did a standing flip and landed on me, straddling my chest. He landed gracefully and it didn't hurt at all. His black pouch inches from my face.
His pace quickened as he circled me, became more pronounced and athletic. When he was to my side, he did a standing flip and landed on me, straddling my chest. He landed gracefully and it didn't hurt at all. His black pouch inches from my face.
He looked in my eyes as if he was a human lie detector and asked me "Did you love Master...before all this?"
I pondered, then answered "Yes. As a son loves his father. Do you?"
He slid up, his pouch almost touching my chin, his knees just past my ears.
He spread his legs until his pouch touched my chin. I prayed for strength, knowing that I was on camera. Suddenly he slammed his knees shut against my ears. I screamed in pain as the force of the blow felt like I was stabbed in the ears. He kept doing that over and over while saying
"Don't be stupid and ask silly questions."
I could have easily tossed him off me, but instead endured 8 to 10 blows from his legs. My ears rang and I was disoriented. He stood on the table, towering over me. He reached up and pulled a hook down and attached it to the ring in the dumbbell in my tongue. He cartwheeled off and instructed me to stand. He looked straight into my eyes and hit the button to raise the metal cord attached to the hook in my tongue. Soon I was on my very tippy toes, practically suspended by my tongue. The human tongue is incredibly strong, but I wasn't sure what would happen when my calves fatigued and my full weight was supported by my tongue only. The pain was already as bad as my ball torture from earlier. Then he left the room. WTF? Did this kid have any idea what he was doing? When will he be back?
Thankfully he returned after only a few minutes. I looked at the buttons, waiting to be lowered. Instead he raised his arm into my field of view and showed me an 1 inch wide, short leather paddle. It was the most un-intimidating BDSM device I'd ever seen. He stood back to back with me. I could feel his smooth ass on the back of my thighs. Heaven. He bent down and lifted my right foot, so it was between his legs as if I was being horseshoed. Then he started beating the sole of my foot with the leather strap.
Thankfully he returned after only a few minutes. I looked at the buttons, waiting to be lowered. Instead he raised his arm into my field of view and showed me an 1 inch wide, short leather paddle. It was the most un-intimidating BDSM device I'd ever seen. He stood back to back with me. I could feel his smooth ass on the back of my thighs. Heaven. He bent down and lifted my right foot, so it was between his legs as if I was being horseshoed. Then he started beating the sole of my foot with the leather strap.
I lost count after 20, it could have been as many as 50. He released that foot and lifted the other in the same way. I quickly had to lower right foot, or I'd be hanging by my tongue. Putting weight on my foot was excruciating. He repeated the same process to the other foot. Thankfully he fatigued for the last 10 or so. He released that foot and laid down on the bed, a light sheen of sweat and his chest heaving. He closed his eyes as he took deep breaths. It appeared as if he just had sex. His deep breaths subsided, and I heard a light snore. Motherfucker! I was now in pain on my bruised feet and tongue while this kid took a nap. Damn he was gorgeous.
I tried a light moan, maybe he wasn't truly asleep yet. Nothing. I moaned a little louder, and his snoring also got louder. What do I do now? Wake him? My feet still throbbed from the bastinado he delivered. As the pain grew, so did my rationale to wake him. This isn't part of my punishment; he fell asleep by accident. I made noises as best I can. He only rolled away from me, his arm hanging off the side of the bed. Fuck, there is that ass again. My calves were screaming, the muscles spasming. I tested standing flatfoot, but the pain was too great. If I was going wake him, I might was well do it now. I stood on one foot and kicked the bed. The bed slid and now even on one foot, my toes barely touched the bed. FUCK!
I tried a light moan, maybe he wasn't truly asleep yet. Nothing. I moaned a little louder, and his snoring also got louder. What do I do now? Wake him? My feet still throbbed from the bastinado he delivered. As the pain grew, so did my rationale to wake him. This isn't part of my punishment; he fell asleep by accident. I made noises as best I can. He only rolled away from me, his arm hanging off the side of the bed. Fuck, there is that ass again. My calves were screaming, the muscles spasming. I tested standing flatfoot, but the pain was too great. If I was going wake him, I might was well do it now. I stood on one foot and kicked the bed. The bed slid and now even on one foot, my toes barely touched the bed. FUCK!
I shouted to build coverage, swung by my tongue and kicked the bed with both feet. It slid, bounced off the wall and knocked him out of bed. He laid motionless. Shit, I couldn't have knocked him out. I tried to rebalance myself on my tippy toes as I watched him stand up rubbing his head. He was disoriented from the rude awakening, trying to figure out what happened. I had a pit in my stomach.
The door flew open banging loudly against the wall. The back of my knees were hit with a club and I hung by my tongue. The barbell pulled through the hole in my tongue and I fell to the floor. Blood pooling in my mouth. A hood was put over my head and cinched tight. My hands and feet were cuffed in a reverse hogtie. I was picked up, carried off and soon dropped face down on a table. I was left on that table for a few minutes, and assumed it was the table in the large room. The hood was yanked off. I looked and saw a man dressed like a medieval executioner. Bulging with muscle like a body builder he even had a black hood on so I couldn't see his face or any expression. I looked around as best I could and saw Master standing there with his arm around the boy.
The door flew open banging loudly against the wall. The back of my knees were hit with a club and I hung by my tongue. The barbell pulled through the hole in my tongue and I fell to the floor. Blood pooling in my mouth. A hood was put over my head and cinched tight. My hands and feet were cuffed in a reverse hogtie. I was picked up, carried off and soon dropped face down on a table. I was left on that table for a few minutes, and assumed it was the table in the large room. The hood was yanked off. I looked and saw a man dressed like a medieval executioner. Bulging with muscle like a body builder he even had a black hood on so I couldn't see his face or any expression. I looked around as best I could and saw Master standing there with his arm around the boy.
Once our eyes met, he said "I'm gonna get medieval on your ass." Upon hearing that the boy hugged Master tight. He kissed his forehead and told my punisher to strap me down very securely.
I was uncuffed, rolled on my back and fastened to the table as I was before; except this time this beast was pulling on the straps. I was pinned to the table so tightly that the chest strap only allowed me to take shallow breaths and I could feel the restriction to my circulation. The jaw stretcher was reinstalled, and my jaw was spread painfully wide. My jaw didn't dislocate, but it was millimeters away.
I was uncuffed, rolled on my back and fastened to the table as I was before; except this time this beast was pulling on the straps. I was pinned to the table so tightly that the chest strap only allowed me to take shallow breaths and I could feel the restriction to my circulation. The jaw stretcher was reinstalled, and my jaw was spread painfully wide. My jaw didn't dislocate, but it was millimeters away.
Master approached, "So you're a bully now? Maybe I need to change my plans for you. Just torture you nonstop until your mind is destroyed to the point that you don't even know you're being tortured. Decisions, decisions." He seemed to genuinely ponder the notion.
"Well, I don't need to decide now. What matters now is showing him how much he means to me by punishing you...severely."
"Well, I don't need to decide now. What matters now is showing him how much he means to me by punishing you...severely."
Master went to the cabinet and grabbed a file. He put the tip on my front teeth and slide it across my front teeth. I screamed loudly; the visceral feeling was almost as bad as the pain. The agony, the sound, the way my teeth vibrated with the texture of the file – all part of my punishment. I could feel enamel powder land on my tortured tongue. The taste was awful. He filed teeth seemingly at random. This was a new level of pain. He held up a mirror and my teeth we all filed to different lengths and uneven. I was horrified. Master started to laugh and took a picture. The boy came over to see what was so funny and started to laugh too.
Master reached in and felt the sharp surfaces, "These are too sharp now, fuck."
He looked to the punisher and said, "Get the pliers, take out his teeth. It'll make him a great cocksucker and you're going to be the first person to try it out", as he tussled the boy's hair.
I sobbed and began to hate myself for kicking the bed. Why did I do it? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. My self-loathing was interrupted when I felt the steel jaws of the pliers grip my lower front tooth. He gripped and pulled straight back. A tooth is held in place by tiny tendons in the socket of the tooth. It's those tendons being stretched and damaged that causes the pain. Well, that and the nerves of the teeth being exposed. Tooth extraction without anesthesia is one of the most painful dental procedures there is. It was the most painful experience up to that point in my life, although that distinction would unfortunately be short lived. He held up the tooth for me to see before dropping it into a pan with a soft clink. My tongue probed the gap, but I quickly retracted it as he gripped another tooth. The bottom row took an eternity, the molars really made him work. But he had the body of a competitive body builder and more any enough power for the task at hand. The pain seemed cumulative, worsening as more teeth were forced from their socket. In addition to that, the straps are too tight and I'm going numb all over.
He finished the bottom row and the boy walked over and ran his finger over the uneven, soft gummy surface. Thankfully he was just checking the texture and it didn't add to the pain.
I sobbed and began to hate myself for kicking the bed. Why did I do it? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. My self-loathing was interrupted when I felt the steel jaws of the pliers grip my lower front tooth. He gripped and pulled straight back. A tooth is held in place by tiny tendons in the socket of the tooth. It's those tendons being stretched and damaged that causes the pain. Well, that and the nerves of the teeth being exposed. Tooth extraction without anesthesia is one of the most painful dental procedures there is. It was the most painful experience up to that point in my life, although that distinction would unfortunately be short lived. He held up the tooth for me to see before dropping it into a pan with a soft clink. My tongue probed the gap, but I quickly retracted it as he gripped another tooth. The bottom row took an eternity, the molars really made him work. But he had the body of a competitive body builder and more any enough power for the task at hand. The pain seemed cumulative, worsening as more teeth were forced from their socket. In addition to that, the straps are too tight and I'm going numb all over.
He finished the bottom row and the boy walked over and ran his finger over the uneven, soft gummy surface. Thankfully he was just checking the texture and it didn't add to the pain.
"Wow, this feels great." He lifted his finger and saw the blood on it
"Gross!" He wiped his finger on my cheek. How could he stand by and watch all this, but react that way to a little blood?
The punisher patiently waited for the boy before starting on the top row. I think he was getting fatigued because he started in the back, moving side to side. I assumed he was leaving the front ones for last because they were easier to extract. I saw him sweat, and some teeth started to take a few tugs. He dropped the last tooth into the tray and took a deep breath.
Master approached him, "Thank you. Ryan will be yours for the evening. That is all for now."
The giant left, never having made a sound let alone speaking a word. I gently felt the new texture of my mouth, but it was too painful so I stopped. Master used the intercom and asked for a drink. A dom wheeled in a cart with a crystal carafe of amber liquid, fancy glasses, and an ice bucket. Master made a drink for himself and even gave a small pour to the boy. I was praying Master would rub some whiskey
on my gums to numb them. But instead the boy picked up an ice cube with the tongs and approached me. He carefully held the cube in my mouth. A drop of cold water landed in the open socket where a tooth had once been. It felt like a needle had just stabbed the nerve. The pain was intense, but thankfully shorted lived. Then he held the cube to my cratered gum line and pressed hard, rubbing it back and forth. The ice-cold water assaulted my exposed, raw nerves. The pain was so great I thought my head would explode and that I would rip the thick straps off the cart. If I could have spoken, I would have asked for death. I passed out.
on my gums to numb them. But instead the boy picked up an ice cube with the tongs and approached me. He carefully held the cube in my mouth. A drop of cold water landed in the open socket where a tooth had once been. It felt like a needle had just stabbed the nerve. The pain was intense, but thankfully shorted lived. Then he held the cube to my cratered gum line and pressed hard, rubbing it back and forth. The ice-cold water assaulted my exposed, raw nerves. The pain was so great I thought my head would explode and that I would rip the thick straps off the cart. If I could have spoken, I would have asked for death. I passed out.
Chapter 5
Ryan's story
After a few hours I was moved from the horse to the row of doms. The first one pulled his cock out. I opened my mouth without being told to. He washed my mouth out with a stream of piss. Piss and gobs of jizz ran down my chest. I was still bound as before. Once he finished, he grabbed my hair and started face fucking me. His cock was 7" and on the thick side. Watching all the events of the day must have made him horny, he deposited his load after about 5 minutes. The next dom whipped out his 9" cock. He also washed my mouth out with piss before jamming his cock down my throat. He left it buried and wanted my throat to do all the work. I tried, but he was so thick I could barely move my throat to milk him. My throat began to ache, and I know my effectiveness was waning, prolonging the whole event. He started slapping my face to show his disapproval, one viscous slap after the next. I tried to work my throat for him but was unable to satisfy him. I could see the other doms hard and ready for their turn. Losing patience, he told another dom to get a hammer and smash one of my toes every minute until he came.
Just as he spoke the door flew open. I couldn't see behind me, but by the way they were all looking in that direction I assumed it was Master. Instead a monster of a man strode next to me. His voice and features reminded me of Thanos. He gave the dom I was serving what looked like a gentle shove. His big palm pushing on the man's chest, causing him to stagger backwards.
Ryan's story
After a few hours I was moved from the horse to the row of doms. The first one pulled his cock out. I opened my mouth without being told to. He washed my mouth out with a stream of piss. Piss and gobs of jizz ran down my chest. I was still bound as before. Once he finished, he grabbed my hair and started face fucking me. His cock was 7" and on the thick side. Watching all the events of the day must have made him horny, he deposited his load after about 5 minutes. The next dom whipped out his 9" cock. He also washed my mouth out with piss before jamming his cock down my throat. He left it buried and wanted my throat to do all the work. I tried, but he was so thick I could barely move my throat to milk him. My throat began to ache, and I know my effectiveness was waning, prolonging the whole event. He started slapping my face to show his disapproval, one viscous slap after the next. I tried to work my throat for him but was unable to satisfy him. I could see the other doms hard and ready for their turn. Losing patience, he told another dom to get a hammer and smash one of my toes every minute until he came.
Just as he spoke the door flew open. I couldn't see behind me, but by the way they were all looking in that direction I assumed it was Master. Instead a monster of a man strode next to me. His voice and features reminded me of Thanos. He gave the dom I was serving what looked like a gentle shove. His big palm pushing on the man's chest, causing him to stagger backwards.
The dom was standing there hard and wanting. Before the dom could speak, Thanos said "Master said he's mine now."
Nobody questioned him or even spoke a word. Were they fearful of him or Master?
He grabbed my hair and walked off, dragging my bound body behind him. I felt like a woman being dragged to a cave by a caveman.
He grabbed my hair and walked off, dragging my bound body behind him. I felt like a woman being dragged to a cave by a caveman.
As we left, I heard the dom say "You know how to suck cock boy?"
I felt bad for the hung slave that I serviced earlier, although I feared my fate would be worse. I was
dragged from the barn, across the ground and into the bomb shelter. The skin on my legs not protected by the straps was raw and red. As we passed the large room, I heard my former dom's screams. I wondered what triggered that or if Master and the boy were just playing.
We entered a medium size room that appeared to be his personal quarters. He plopped down sitting on the side his bed and rested. After a few moments he stood and removed his sleeveless leather vest and hung it on a wall hook. His back was defined and muscular. I saw muscles on him that I hadn't seen on a person before. He removed his hood and hung that was well. All that remained were his leather pants and black boots. He turned and his chest was massive with noticeable striations. What really amazed me were his abs. The height difference between the peaks and valleys of his abs was amazing. I wasn't surprised by his chest after seeing his massive, veined arms, but his abs were something I wouldn't have imagined. He was average looking and bald. He chuckled when he saw my expression. He unbuttoned his pants and opened them. He was smooth everywhere, so smooth in fact that I was sure he had the same hair removal that I witnessed when we first arrived.
He pulled his soft cock out. It was 8" long and as thick soft as any hard cock I've ever seen. I could only imagine what it was when he was hard. He broke the silence.
dragged from the barn, across the ground and into the bomb shelter. The skin on my legs not protected by the straps was raw and red. As we passed the large room, I heard my former dom's screams. I wondered what triggered that or if Master and the boy were just playing.
We entered a medium size room that appeared to be his personal quarters. He plopped down sitting on the side his bed and rested. After a few moments he stood and removed his sleeveless leather vest and hung it on a wall hook. His back was defined and muscular. I saw muscles on him that I hadn't seen on a person before. He removed his hood and hung that was well. All that remained were his leather pants and black boots. He turned and his chest was massive with noticeable striations. What really amazed me were his abs. The height difference between the peaks and valleys of his abs was amazing. I wasn't surprised by his chest after seeing his massive, veined arms, but his abs were something I wouldn't have imagined. He was average looking and bald. He chuckled when he saw my expression. He unbuttoned his pants and opened them. He was smooth everywhere, so smooth in fact that I was sure he had the same hair removal that I witnessed when we first arrived.
He pulled his soft cock out. It was 8" long and as thick soft as any hard cock I've ever seen. I could only imagine what it was when he was hard. He broke the silence.
"HGH... human growth hormone. That and 4 hours in the gym daily... unless Master has a task for me." His pants were still pulled up.
I was marveling at his size when he spoke again, "Tell me what happened? Why are you and the other guy here?" I told him what happened from start to finish.
He chuckled saying, "You former Dom is screwed, he hit Master's new boy. But I'm going to have fun with you. Did you get any pup training?" I shook my head no.
"Lick my boots."
"Lick my boots."
I was new to all this; I had only been a slave for about a month before being brought here. I hesitated, but soon felt his boot pinning my head against the floor, the lugs of his boots deforming my ear. His other foot slid to my mouth. I think if he put his full weight on my head, he would crush it. I started lapping his boot and he lifted his other foot. The leather had a layer of dirt on it that was like a fine dust. I cleaned his boot the best I could, the strong scent of leather filled my mind. After the boot was clean and shiny, he switched feet. I finished and looked up and saw that he was rock hard. It must have been 12". He opened a closet and 6 pair of boots were neatly arranged on a rack only a few inches off the floor.
"Clean them and clean them well, you are already going to get punished for hesitating to clean the ones I'm wearing."
I took my time and made sure they were shiny all over. MY tongue was dry and fatigued, but I knew that was a minor discomfort compared to what would happen if I failed him. He put a leash and collar on me and lead me out of the room. The collar was wide, and made it all but impossible to look down. My ankles were still tied to my thighs and I walked on all fours.
But I couldn't keep up. He pointed at a spot in the floor and said "STAY!" and walked off.
I used the brief respite to catch my breath.
He returned with a 3-foot long rubber whip. He showed it to me and said.
"Don't move. Don't make a sound. Never make a sound when I'm punishing you unless you have my permission."
He raised his arm and started thrashing my back. I had to bite my lip to keep silent. The only sounds were swishes and cracks. He chastised me over and over, telling me I was a bad dog. After countless lashes he tugged on the leash again and lead me down the hall to yet another room. He lifted me up on a small stainless-steel table and opened a cupboard. He selected a rubber butt plug that had a tail attached to it. The one he selected wasn't that big, finally some good news.
He walked over to a series of glass jars that were labeled; "SILICONE", "CINNAMON", "PEPPERMINT" and "HABANERO". The jars arranged from good to worse. He dipped the business end of the butt plug in the habanero oil. Just removing the lid made his eyes water. He used his thumb nail to scratch my hole, then he fingered me. He pulled his thumb out and rammed the tail butt plug in my hole. The oil literally burning my hole and making me howl in agony.
He walked over to a series of glass jars that were labeled; "SILICONE", "CINNAMON", "PEPPERMINT" and "HABANERO". The jars arranged from good to worse. He dipped the business end of the butt plug in the habanero oil. Just removing the lid made his eyes water. He used his thumb nail to scratch my hole, then he fingered me. He pulled his thumb out and rammed the tail butt plug in my hole. The oil literally burning my hole and making me howl in agony.
He cradled my head, petting me, saying "Shhhhhhhh" while guiding my head to his rock-hard shaft. He pushed my mouth onto his cock. I swear he was thicker than the horse, but I took all he had. Inch by inch it snaked down and attempted to stretch my throat. However, the tight collar restricted my throat and made it extra tight for him, and extra painful for me. As painful as this was for my throat, it was nothing compared to what my ass was experiencing. He slowly pulled out of my throat, apparently deciding not to cum for some reason.
He fit my hands with odd leather mittens, made to make me look like I had paws. He lifted me and put me back on the floor. He filled a bowl with dry dog food, and proceeded to piss in the bowl.
He fit my hands with odd leather mittens, made to make me look like I had paws. He lifted me and put me back on the floor. He filled a bowl with dry dog food, and proceeded to piss in the bowl.
As he stuffed his cock back in his pants he told me, "You are fed once a day for 5 minutes. Eat or don't
eat, I don't really care."
eat, I don't really care."
I walked over and sniffed the bowl, it occurred to me that my behavior was that of a real dog. The kibble was drenched in frothy piss, some of the kibble floating in it. There was no way I could eat this. I walked away, not even liking the smell. He waited for the full 5 minutes to pass and called me an ungrateful cunt. He poured some habanero oil on the food and said it would be here tomorrow. He led me out of the bunker, back to the barn.
When we entered the barn, the hung guy was...well hung. He was hanging from the ceiling, a rope to each limb. It looked like he was in a sling, but there was no sling. There was a 5th rope on his cock that ran to a pulley, then tied around his head. He was forced to hold his head up at the sake of his cock. A dom approached him and started face fucking him, which caused his cock to get tugged on and stretched. Thanos, marched me to the back of the barn to where the guard dogs were kept. It was a mix of Doberman Pinchers and Rottweilers. It felt like the plug had melted to my body.
When we entered the barn, the hung guy was...well hung. He was hanging from the ceiling, a rope to each limb. It looked like he was in a sling, but there was no sling. There was a 5th rope on his cock that ran to a pulley, then tied around his head. He was forced to hold his head up at the sake of his cock. A dom approached him and started face fucking him, which caused his cock to get tugged on and stretched. Thanos, marched me to the back of the barn to where the guard dogs were kept. It was a mix of Doberman Pinchers and Rottweilers. It felt like the plug had melted to my body.
I was told, "This is where you sleep until you become a good pup." He tossed me in the kennel and the dogs circled me, assessing the new bitch. Thanos turned and left.
Chapter 6
One of the worst parts of this is knowing. Knowing what is in store. I always wondered what it was like to be a doctor and get a terrible diagnosis, like cancer or MS. They know; they just know how bad it will be. There's no sugar coating it. Just dread that comes with knowledge like that. That's how it was for me right now as I was walked into one of the modification rooms. I assumed it was to enlarge my balls as Master had threatened. Yes, I knew how bad this would be, or at least I thought I did. I entered the room and that muscle dom waited, the one I now call Thanos for lack of knowing his real name.
I inhaled deeply and my breath was choppy. I thought about begging, but Master wasn't in the room and I stood 0% that Thanos would disobey Master. The room was simple. In the center was a pipe cemented in the floor, next to it two chains hung from the ceiling, and next to each chain an IV bag. The massive man lifted me and impaled me on the tube. I was already cuffed, my legs were connected to the chains and they were lifted until parallel to the floor. My arms were moved close to my ankles and attached to the same chains. One IV bag had nutrients to keep me alive, the second bag contained a saline and silicone mixture that would slowly, but steadily be pumped into my balls. Master was keeping true to his word about my modification. But why impaled on the pipe? It takes two weeks for the process to yield a permanent modification and that would serve as my toilet.
Yes, two weeks of being bound like this. Every few hours the chains would lower themselves and then move back to keep some movement in my joints. Could I have been strapped to a table for this? Of course. I didn't know if this cruel method was just to make a point, or maybe part of my punishment for striking the boy. It didn't matter, I was about to have the worst two weeks of my life.
As usual, Thanos worked in complete silence. Once I was secured in this soon to be very painful stress position, Thanos showed me a penis gag. While I wasn't 100% sure, I was 99% sure if was a replica of the boy's penis. I didn't get to study it long before it was strapped on. I tube hung from the gag. That could only have one purpose, it would be connected to a catheter so I would recycle my own piss for the next two weeks. But for now the tube hung loose, only connected to the gag. Thanos showed me the nutrient bag. I glanced at it, but he held it there. He wanted me to read the label. It listed the calories and vitamins that it contained. The list was long. I was about to stop reading it, but one ingredient jumped off the label -- Sildenafil. The horror on my face must have indicated that I saw what he intended for me to see and he returned the bag to its hook. Two weeks of a constant erection! I've seen what men are like after 5 days; hell after only 12 hours they wish they didn't have a cock. An IV was put into my right wrist and I felt the coolness of the liquid entering my veins. The Sildenafil would work very quickly this way, almost immediately.
Thanos grabbed my very exposed sack and tugged on my balls a bit. He didn't intend to cause pain, just get them down my sack. Two tubes hung from the other IV bag. The needles weren't especially big, they were sized to do a job. He inserted one in each side of my sack. It pinched, but the pain was relatively minor. I looked down at my sack, knowing it was the last time it would look this way. My cock was already rising and Thanos inserted the catheter and inflated the ball to keep it in place. Thanos then approached me to complete his last task. It was perhaps the cruelest of his tasks, and I think there was pity in his eyes. I was blindfolded, then felt headphones put in. Sensory deprivation.
And so began my two week ordeal. My joints already started to get sore. My ass opened slightly, and I slide down the tube which put more pressure on my joints while my cock throbbed. Would he really leave me here alone for two weeks? All I could hear was my heartbeat and breathing. Wait, the bags have to get changed. They usually last about 10-12 hours. I won't be alone the entire time. I was elated.... Then sad at the realization that I was looking forward to hearing a different noise and know there was someone else present. I could count the bag changes, that would help me figure out the passing of time. I need to do something to keep my mind working.
The earmuffs were so effective that I didn't hear the whir of the motor as my arms and legs were lowered. My joints burned and I felt the rush of blood flow freely to my extremities. Before long they were lifted again. I felt the needles move for the first of many bag changes. The pain from my ass, balls, joints and even cock made sleep impossible. Has Master ever done this before? Would I do insane from sleep and sensory deprivation? Soon after the bag changed, I relaxed and fell asleep. I woke when the next bag was changed. Had I slept that long? The sleep was an unexpected blessing.
Two weeks of pain and sleep. My cock was so sensitive from days of hardness that peeing was painful. The sleep did make it more bearable and gave me something to look forward to. I could feel the weight of my balls grow, but with my legs splayed open it didn't allow me to get a feel for their size. Bands were added to my balls periodically. They forced my balls down in my sack and stretched them. As my balls sack grew, it was also being forced to hang low.
Then the day came. I felt the needles being removed. My legs were uncuffed and I was lifted off the tube. My legs were too weak to support me, so I hung by my wrists. The catheter was removed and then the gag. I tried to close my mouth, but my jaw was stiff and painful. My cock felt like it was beat with a hammer for the past two weeks, although it was never actually touched.
One of the worst parts of this is knowing. Knowing what is in store. I always wondered what it was like to be a doctor and get a terrible diagnosis, like cancer or MS. They know; they just know how bad it will be. There's no sugar coating it. Just dread that comes with knowledge like that. That's how it was for me right now as I was walked into one of the modification rooms. I assumed it was to enlarge my balls as Master had threatened. Yes, I knew how bad this would be, or at least I thought I did. I entered the room and that muscle dom waited, the one I now call Thanos for lack of knowing his real name.
I inhaled deeply and my breath was choppy. I thought about begging, but Master wasn't in the room and I stood 0% that Thanos would disobey Master. The room was simple. In the center was a pipe cemented in the floor, next to it two chains hung from the ceiling, and next to each chain an IV bag. The massive man lifted me and impaled me on the tube. I was already cuffed, my legs were connected to the chains and they were lifted until parallel to the floor. My arms were moved close to my ankles and attached to the same chains. One IV bag had nutrients to keep me alive, the second bag contained a saline and silicone mixture that would slowly, but steadily be pumped into my balls. Master was keeping true to his word about my modification. But why impaled on the pipe? It takes two weeks for the process to yield a permanent modification and that would serve as my toilet.
Yes, two weeks of being bound like this. Every few hours the chains would lower themselves and then move back to keep some movement in my joints. Could I have been strapped to a table for this? Of course. I didn't know if this cruel method was just to make a point, or maybe part of my punishment for striking the boy. It didn't matter, I was about to have the worst two weeks of my life.
As usual, Thanos worked in complete silence. Once I was secured in this soon to be very painful stress position, Thanos showed me a penis gag. While I wasn't 100% sure, I was 99% sure if was a replica of the boy's penis. I didn't get to study it long before it was strapped on. I tube hung from the gag. That could only have one purpose, it would be connected to a catheter so I would recycle my own piss for the next two weeks. But for now the tube hung loose, only connected to the gag. Thanos showed me the nutrient bag. I glanced at it, but he held it there. He wanted me to read the label. It listed the calories and vitamins that it contained. The list was long. I was about to stop reading it, but one ingredient jumped off the label -- Sildenafil. The horror on my face must have indicated that I saw what he intended for me to see and he returned the bag to its hook. Two weeks of a constant erection! I've seen what men are like after 5 days; hell after only 12 hours they wish they didn't have a cock. An IV was put into my right wrist and I felt the coolness of the liquid entering my veins. The Sildenafil would work very quickly this way, almost immediately.
Thanos grabbed my very exposed sack and tugged on my balls a bit. He didn't intend to cause pain, just get them down my sack. Two tubes hung from the other IV bag. The needles weren't especially big, they were sized to do a job. He inserted one in each side of my sack. It pinched, but the pain was relatively minor. I looked down at my sack, knowing it was the last time it would look this way. My cock was already rising and Thanos inserted the catheter and inflated the ball to keep it in place. Thanos then approached me to complete his last task. It was perhaps the cruelest of his tasks, and I think there was pity in his eyes. I was blindfolded, then felt headphones put in. Sensory deprivation.
And so began my two week ordeal. My joints already started to get sore. My ass opened slightly, and I slide down the tube which put more pressure on my joints while my cock throbbed. Would he really leave me here alone for two weeks? All I could hear was my heartbeat and breathing. Wait, the bags have to get changed. They usually last about 10-12 hours. I won't be alone the entire time. I was elated.... Then sad at the realization that I was looking forward to hearing a different noise and know there was someone else present. I could count the bag changes, that would help me figure out the passing of time. I need to do something to keep my mind working.
The earmuffs were so effective that I didn't hear the whir of the motor as my arms and legs were lowered. My joints burned and I felt the rush of blood flow freely to my extremities. Before long they were lifted again. I felt the needles move for the first of many bag changes. The pain from my ass, balls, joints and even cock made sleep impossible. Has Master ever done this before? Would I do insane from sleep and sensory deprivation? Soon after the bag changed, I relaxed and fell asleep. I woke when the next bag was changed. Had I slept that long? The sleep was an unexpected blessing.
Two weeks of pain and sleep. My cock was so sensitive from days of hardness that peeing was painful. The sleep did make it more bearable and gave me something to look forward to. I could feel the weight of my balls grow, but with my legs splayed open it didn't allow me to get a feel for their size. Bands were added to my balls periodically. They forced my balls down in my sack and stretched them. As my balls sack grew, it was also being forced to hang low.
Then the day came. I felt the needles being removed. My legs were uncuffed and I was lifted off the tube. My legs were too weak to support me, so I hung by my wrists. The catheter was removed and then the gag. I tried to close my mouth, but my jaw was stiff and painful. My cock felt like it was beat with a hammer for the past two weeks, although it was never actually touched.
The earmuffs were removed, and I heard Master say "perfect".
My blindfold was removed, but I was blinded by even modest light levels. I looked down and slowly my balls came into focus. Tears slowly ran down my face. My sack was the size of a grapefruit and hung down low. It looked just like a small punching bag. And always would.
Master instructed Thanos to carry me to a cell for what I assumed was the next step in my transformation.
Master instructed Thanos to carry me to a cell for what I assumed was the next step in my transformation.
I was slung over his muscled shoulder and Master added "I have exciting news. I've sold Ryan to a client in Germany. After your work here I decided you should deliver him. You leave tomorrow."
Chapter 7
I was secured to a cart that was attached to the wall. But it wasn't attached on its long side. It was attached by the head, the foot of the cart had legs. I should also mention that my head went through a hole in the wall. Once pushed through, my face was just under a rim seat. I knew what this meant, and it was confirmed when Master's favorite boy entered, aimed at my mouth and pissed. I was going to be this boy's toilet and had no idea how long. It wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as the modification, but much more disgusting and degrading. His young twink ass was perfect, and I got a great view each time he shit down my throat. He never said a single word. I had nodded off one day, only to be rudely awoke by pain as my first tattoo session started. This continued off and on for a few days. When the chest and tattoo above my cock were finished, he started on my balls. A sign on the ceiling gave me my only instruction,
I was secured to a cart that was attached to the wall. But it wasn't attached on its long side. It was attached by the head, the foot of the cart had legs. I should also mention that my head went through a hole in the wall. Once pushed through, my face was just under a rim seat. I knew what this meant, and it was confirmed when Master's favorite boy entered, aimed at my mouth and pissed. I was going to be this boy's toilet and had no idea how long. It wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as the modification, but much more disgusting and degrading. His young twink ass was perfect, and I got a great view each time he shit down my throat. He never said a single word. I had nodded off one day, only to be rudely awoke by pain as my first tattoo session started. This continued off and on for a few days. When the chest and tattoo above my cock were finished, he started on my balls. A sign on the ceiling gave me my only instruction,
"SILENCE" I endured the painful tattoo needle on my bulging sack in silence, only making an occasional yelp or whimper.
Assuming my bedpan was changed once a day, after about two weeks I was removed and received my last frontal tattoo on the forehead. I was taken to the shower and saw myself in the mirror. True to Master's word, SLAVE was written in bold block letters on my forehead, Above my cock
Assuming my bedpan was changed once a day, after about two weeks I was removed and received my last frontal tattoo on the forehead. I was taken to the shower and saw myself in the mirror. True to Master's word, SLAVE was written in bold block letters on my forehead, Above my cock
"WHIP WHEN HARD " and my chest now has a large Nazi symbol between my nipples
and below read,
and below read,
"CUM AND PISS LOVING PAIN PIG WHORE WHO HATES NIGGERS,
SPICS, ARABS AND CHINKS"
After my shower I and was summoned to Master's office. His actual office! OMG! Maybe my ordeal is over. I was cuffed with my hands behind me and lead there by another dom. Master told me to sit.
"I have been betrayed" Master's words made my stomach flip.
SPICS, ARABS AND CHINKS"
After my shower I and was summoned to Master's office. His actual office! OMG! Maybe my ordeal is over. I was cuffed with my hands behind me and lead there by another dom. Master told me to sit.
"I have been betrayed" Master's words made my stomach flip.
Surely he wasn't talking about me.
"You were slipped a sedative during your stay in the modification room. I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you weren't involved, and even if you were aware you had no way to
tell me so I'm not going to punish you. The bad news is that you owe me the misery that you were spared. What you did was failure, what Alexander did much worse. I'm going to show you how I deal with betrayal of this sort. My client is a German sadist.... a psychiatrist by profession. He wanted Ryan for a pup to make his pain pigs jealous. I gave him Alexander for free if he promised to keep him in constant pain. Of course he agreed, so on the flight Alexander was given the same sedative that he
gave you. My friend has sent me a highlight reel of this first week there. Let's watch together"
The screen came to life and I saw Alexander tied spread eagle. An Asian man wearing only a loin cloth was swinging a leather strap, using his whole body to strike Alexander on his muscular ass. It was deep red; pup Ryan was sucking the Sado's toes with great enthusiasm. Then the Sado took a spray bottle and wet his ass. If sound was any indication of pain, this was a lot more painful wet. The Sado was typing on his phone and started to talk.
tell me so I'm not going to punish you. The bad news is that you owe me the misery that you were spared. What you did was failure, what Alexander did much worse. I'm going to show you how I deal with betrayal of this sort. My client is a German sadist.... a psychiatrist by profession. He wanted Ryan for a pup to make his pain pigs jealous. I gave him Alexander for free if he promised to keep him in constant pain. Of course he agreed, so on the flight Alexander was given the same sedative that he
gave you. My friend has sent me a highlight reel of this first week there. Let's watch together"
The screen came to life and I saw Alexander tied spread eagle. An Asian man wearing only a loin cloth was swinging a leather strap, using his whole body to strike Alexander on his muscular ass. It was deep red; pup Ryan was sucking the Sado's toes with great enthusiasm. Then the Sado took a spray bottle and wet his ass. If sound was any indication of pain, this was a lot more painful wet. The Sado was typing on his phone and started to talk.
"I created a Grindr account and am offering your ass for $100 per fuck. Once they pay me, I send them the address of the warehouse where you'll be tied up and waiting. I could have easily charged more, but I say quantity over quality in this case. You will do this a few times a week, after all I'm not paying for your food and salary of your torturers. I'm recording the first session, and I'm going to send the video to your parents. Just an anonymous USB drive in the mail."
The video jumped ahead, Alexanders arms were tied behind him, left wrist to right elbow and vice-versa. He's hanging by a rope tied at the midpoint of his arms, his rippling shoulders wrenched up to support his full body weight. His legs are spread and staked to the floor, his back at a 45-degree angle, his hole at the perfect height for the task. I still couldn't believe the muscles on this guy. The first guy approaches, an old fat guy. He drops his pants, leaves his shirt on and enters him dry. The camera picks up Alexander screaming. The disgusting client doesn't last long and leaves. The next guy strips naked and he's very thin, almost unhealthy looking. But was he hung! He held his cock with both hands and shoved the tip in. Once the first few inches were in, he removed his hands and steadily pushed the rest in. Alexander screaming the entire time. Master fast forwards through the 24 hours of rape. Even at the fast speed I can see men of different races, ages, sometimes as many as 6 there waiting their turn. Finally, the Asian man and two others arrive. They cut the rope and he falls face first on the ground. His legs are untied, but not his arms. He's zipped into what looks like a body bag and dragged away.
When the scene changes, Alexander is staked to the ground spread eagle. The video is time lapsed, you can see the sun angle change and his body getting redder and redder. He writhes, sweats profusely, occasionally making a half-hearted effort to test his bindings. The next day he's turned over and again left to burn in the sun for the day. I imagined the second day was worse because he had to lay in the dirt with sunburnt skin. During both days pup Ryan uses Alexander as a pup would use a fire hydrant.
When the video changes a very red Alexander is running full sprint on a treadmill. His balls are tied to the front of the treadmill and he's wearing a cock cage. I couldn't help but wonder how it felt to have a sunburned cock stuffed unto a small cage. His arms are behind his back, and chained to his collar, making his elbows flare out. Running like this is much more difficult. The Sado walk over and starts to raise the incline. You can see the rope pulling harder on his balls. The Sado blowing cigar smoke in his face as he is panting. But to his credit he kept pace. Clearly this isn't what the Sado expected, so he took another long drag on his cigar, then held it to Alexanders nipple. The pain caused him to lose stride and he fell forward, landing hard and awkwardly with his hands unable to break his fall. He laid there with the belt rubbing against his already burned skin. His balls keeping him from getting jettisoned from the treadmill. The Sado walked over and burned his other nipple before turning the machine off.
The video jumped ahead, Alexanders arms were tied behind him, left wrist to right elbow and vice-versa. He's hanging by a rope tied at the midpoint of his arms, his rippling shoulders wrenched up to support his full body weight. His legs are spread and staked to the floor, his back at a 45-degree angle, his hole at the perfect height for the task. I still couldn't believe the muscles on this guy. The first guy approaches, an old fat guy. He drops his pants, leaves his shirt on and enters him dry. The camera picks up Alexander screaming. The disgusting client doesn't last long and leaves. The next guy strips naked and he's very thin, almost unhealthy looking. But was he hung! He held his cock with both hands and shoved the tip in. Once the first few inches were in, he removed his hands and steadily pushed the rest in. Alexander screaming the entire time. Master fast forwards through the 24 hours of rape. Even at the fast speed I can see men of different races, ages, sometimes as many as 6 there waiting their turn. Finally, the Asian man and two others arrive. They cut the rope and he falls face first on the ground. His legs are untied, but not his arms. He's zipped into what looks like a body bag and dragged away.
When the scene changes, Alexander is staked to the ground spread eagle. The video is time lapsed, you can see the sun angle change and his body getting redder and redder. He writhes, sweats profusely, occasionally making a half-hearted effort to test his bindings. The next day he's turned over and again left to burn in the sun for the day. I imagined the second day was worse because he had to lay in the dirt with sunburnt skin. During both days pup Ryan uses Alexander as a pup would use a fire hydrant.
When the video changes a very red Alexander is running full sprint on a treadmill. His balls are tied to the front of the treadmill and he's wearing a cock cage. I couldn't help but wonder how it felt to have a sunburned cock stuffed unto a small cage. His arms are behind his back, and chained to his collar, making his elbows flare out. Running like this is much more difficult. The Sado walk over and starts to raise the incline. You can see the rope pulling harder on his balls. The Sado blowing cigar smoke in his face as he is panting. But to his credit he kept pace. Clearly this isn't what the Sado expected, so he took another long drag on his cigar, then held it to Alexanders nipple. The pain caused him to lose stride and he fell forward, landing hard and awkwardly with his hands unable to break his fall. He laid there with the belt rubbing against his already burned skin. His balls keeping him from getting jettisoned from the treadmill. The Sado walked over and burned his other nipple before turning the machine off.
"One hour of the leather paddle on his ass dry, and one wet.... And 3x dose of Viagra for falling"
We can hear the loud smacks as the camera focuses on Alexander tied over a wooden barrel, his balls in a humbler. We can't be sure how much more time he has, but his ass is wet, so it's the second hour. His ass is a red splotchy mix of red and deep purple. Skin missing in some areas. The man swinging the belt is soaked with sweat, but the viciousness of the swats doesn't seem to be any less nearly two hours in. The paddling finally over and he's turned over, face up. The camera zooms into his cock cage. It's a curved tube made to look like a snake. At the end of the cage is the snakes open mouth, with 4 sharp fangs. His Viagra fueled cock forced against those fangs; you could see that they were embedded in his deep red cock head. The Asian man starts piercing his body in various places, but I could see they were symmetrical from left to right and not so random across his torso and legs. The sado came in and announced it was time for bed.
In the next scene Alexander is on a simple stainless-steel table. Thin chains are connected to the rings that litter his body. He is lifted off the table around 6" by those rings. His arms are not pierced so he must hold them up. He tries to rest them on his body, but the array of chains prevents him. The sado walks around him running his fingers over the chains as if he's playing a harp as he speaks
We can hear the loud smacks as the camera focuses on Alexander tied over a wooden barrel, his balls in a humbler. We can't be sure how much more time he has, but his ass is wet, so it's the second hour. His ass is a red splotchy mix of red and deep purple. Skin missing in some areas. The man swinging the belt is soaked with sweat, but the viciousness of the swats doesn't seem to be any less nearly two hours in. The paddling finally over and he's turned over, face up. The camera zooms into his cock cage. It's a curved tube made to look like a snake. At the end of the cage is the snakes open mouth, with 4 sharp fangs. His Viagra fueled cock forced against those fangs; you could see that they were embedded in his deep red cock head. The Asian man starts piercing his body in various places, but I could see they were symmetrical from left to right and not so random across his torso and legs. The sado came in and announced it was time for bed.
In the next scene Alexander is on a simple stainless-steel table. Thin chains are connected to the rings that litter his body. He is lifted off the table around 6" by those rings. His arms are not pierced so he must hold them up. He tries to rest them on his body, but the array of chains prevents him. The sado walks around him running his fingers over the chains as if he's playing a harp as he speaks
"You may wonder how you will sleep like this, but don't underestimate the human body. Most adapt
and get some measure of sleep after a week or so. In the meantime, the sleep deprivation makes you much more receptive of your place here. I have never had a former muscle dom as a pain pig; you are my first. I must say, that unfortunately for you I am really enjoying this."
and get some measure of sleep after a week or so. In the meantime, the sleep deprivation makes you much more receptive of your place here. I have never had a former muscle dom as a pain pig; you are my first. I must say, that unfortunately for you I am really enjoying this."
I can't help but notice that he is still caged and wearing the humbler. The scene fades to black.
In the next scene the sado is having a huge breakfast. Alexander is hog-tied on the table with a red gag ball in his mouth.
In the next scene the sado is having a huge breakfast. Alexander is hog-tied on the table with a red gag ball in his mouth.
"what has it been, three days now? You must be very hungry" The sado shoves a fork full of pancakes in his mouth, then gives the pup a piece of bacon.
"don't worry, you will be fed soon. I am giving you the pup's food. You will get one can of dog food a day, and as I thank you to your former pup, you will also eat his waste. I want you strong so you can feel all that I do to you. Blink once for yes, twice for no. Do you understand your meal plan?" He blinks once.
"Are you ready for your first meal?" He feeds the pup French toast sticks as the pup kneels next to him.
"I am feeding my pup well, after all I don't want you going hungry. Stand pup, show him your belly." He stands and his belly is full and bulging.
"You must wonder why you are here. I will tell you. You betrayed your former master, so he gave you to me. All I must do is what I do best, and send him these videos. The slave you helped is probably watching this. I fear my friend is wondering why I have been so gentle. Time to show him something special, after you have your dog food,"
Alexander is in a sturdy high back wooden chair, straps bind him every few inches. It seems excessive, but what really gives me chills are his hands. They are tied flat, palm down. Leather laces at each knuckle hold his hands in place, another strap at his wrist. The Asian begins pushing thin wooden wedges under his finger nails. The sado is naked and fully hard. The pup is sucking his cock life his life depends on it. Once all 10 are in place, the Asian produces a zippo and lights the wedges on fire. The sado cums down the pups throat. The video ends with the sado laughing a sick laugh.
Master turns the TV off.
"You must wonder why you are here. I will tell you. You betrayed your former master, so he gave you to me. All I must do is what I do best, and send him these videos. The slave you helped is probably watching this. I fear my friend is wondering why I have been so gentle. Time to show him something special, after you have your dog food,"
Alexander is in a sturdy high back wooden chair, straps bind him every few inches. It seems excessive, but what really gives me chills are his hands. They are tied flat, palm down. Leather laces at each knuckle hold his hands in place, another strap at his wrist. The Asian begins pushing thin wooden wedges under his finger nails. The sado is naked and fully hard. The pup is sucking his cock life his life depends on it. Once all 10 are in place, the Asian produces a zippo and lights the wedges on fire. The sado cums down the pups throat. The video ends with the sado laughing a sick laugh.
Master turns the TV off.