by: scatslavepigtom
Part 1
I wake with a fright. I don't know where I am and, more worryingly, how I got here. I can't move at all and I can't see either. My whole body is encased in something that feels like rubber and there are tight restraints holding my neck, wrists and ankles in place. I can feel the panic setting in and along with a pounding headache I scream out. I try to pull frantically against my restraints but they're fixed tight to the wall.
I'm not sure how long I've been here, screaming for help, when eventually a door opens and floods the room I'm in with brilliant bright light. My eyes drink it in. Then, darkness again. I can hear someone in the room with me now, moving around, watching me. Then I see the unmistakeable spark of a lighter and the red glow of a cigarette. The glow wanders closer until it illuminates the silhouette of a man and almost immediately a fluorescent light above me tinkers to life. For the first time I am able to take in my surroundings. It's a cell I'm in with the floors, walls and ceiling covered in clinical white tiles. I'm restrained to the wall and in front of me, in the middle of the room, there's what looks like a steel bed but with bits for someone's arms to fit in that jut off to the side.
I'm too preoccupied with taking in my surroundings to realise the man standing off to one side. I look at him. He must be about six foot. He's wearing a brown rubber hood with only a mouth hole followed by a semi-transparent rubber apron with shit smeared all over it. I try to speak but nothing comes out. I'm mesmerised by him.
"Good, you're awake" he says. "The controller has been waiting for you to wake up for months. I've been permitted to fill in some of the blanks and explain what is going to happen to you."
I don't move but just let his words wash over me. He leaves the room and returns with a medical trolley. There's an IV line and syringe laid out on top with three small vials of what I assume to be a cocktail of drugs. He fetches a large floor length mirror and a black duffle bag that's bursting at the seams. He positions the mirror in front of me and I can't believe what I'm seeing.
It's me alright, I know that but no one else would. I'm covered from head to toe in a single suit of black rubber. The only holes that I can see are where my eyes and mouth are. There is a bright silver stainless steel chastity cage over my cock with my balls hanging below and I can finally see that I'm strapped to the wall on a simple rubber crucifix.
He takes the mirror away and replaces it with himself. He takes out a packet of Marlboro reds and removes the cellophane. He places a cigarette in my mouth as I start to try and buck away. I've never smoked, I hate it. I suddenly feel an excruciating pain flowing through my body.
He booms "That was fifty thousand volts, if you don't comply it will happen again until you do."
"I have a pack of 20 here. You will smoke each and every one before I am done here. Do you understand?" he says
I nod my head as much as I can. He picks up a rubber snout hood, no eye holes, no mouth or nose holes. Just a small round, silver hole in the front. Before he pulls it over my head and zips it up he shows me the small round hole in the middle of snout.
“This hole is the perfect size for a cigarette. You’ll be force fed smoke you greedy pig. Even when you’re unconscious”.
I can feel him zipping the hood up and tightening the collar around my neck and immediately my breathing is restricted. My chest heaves taking in as much air as possible.
He leans into me and starts talking “You will fill your lungs with smoke with a drag every time you take a breath. You won’t be able to help it, by breathing you will be torturing yourself. If you fail, you get tasered. If you drop the cig you get tasered. I will replace and light a new one the second it is finished. Blink once to let me know you understand you worthless faggot"
I blink once quickly, not wanting to feel the taser ever again and I feel him placing the cigarette into the round hole and the click of a lighter. The smoke instantly hits my lungs and I can’t help but cough. I settle down eventually and I start to feel light headed.
I can hear him lighting another cigarette and placing it in his own mouth, greedily slurping down as much smoke as he can.
He starts up again. "You have no memory of arriving here and you never will. The past 4 months of subliminal conditioning have seen to that. All you need to know is that you answered the ad and you asked for the most depraved, twisted treatment we could concoct. When you arrived you were stripped and inspected. You were then passed to processing where every hair on your body was removed by our group of dedicated skinheads. The rubber you’re wearing has been permanently sealed onto your skin. They did a fucking good job!”
He removes my first cigarette and replaces it with a freshly lit one. “Keep breathing faggot. Take that smoke in.”
He continues “You will never again leave here. This facility is home to hundreds of men like you. Who have always had a deep need to be converted and transformed into living waste processors. But you, you’re something else! We couldn’t believe we’d finally found someone willing to go to places we’d only dreamt of taking men. Your documents, mobile phone and identification that you brought with you have all since been disposed of. Your family has finally accepted your disappearance as suicide.” He said, clearly not caring and wanting to get on with the task at hand.
I can’t believe what I’m hearing. I start to think of my family and the tears are rolling down my cheeks. In my anger I’m taking deeper breaths and the smoke is permeating every cell of my body. I try to thrash but it’s no use. I just sob quietly to myself.
I feel a sharp prick in my arm and I realise that he’s inserting the IV line I saw earlier. I immediately begin to feel drowsy.
“When you wake up…well, let’s just say it won’t be you” he sniggers
The last thing I hear before drifting off is the sound of many men around me, groping my body, probing my arse hole with their rubbered hands and fingers. I hear one say that the operating theatre is ready and then I’m out.
Part 2
I suddenly become aware of my surroundings and I am consumed by a dull ache all over. I try to move but I can’t. I can hear people around me, moving and talking quietly. There must have been ear muffs over my head as the noises become louder and clearer.
“He’s awake, can I tell him Master?!” someone says excitedly
“Of course you can boi, let’s get him upright. But remember, tell him just as we practiced” is the reply
Still blind my whole word suddenly flips by 90 degrees and I’m upright. What is covering my eyes is removed. The room is dark and dank. There are numerous old chains hanging from the low ceiling and I can hear the far off screams and moans of other men. Before me stands the rubber master who was with me before I went under and another young guy, apparently his slave, who starts talking excitedly and quickly.
“Right cunt, you’ve been under for 8 weeks. We’ve changed your body. Modified it to fit your final purpose” he starts.
“Soon your eyes will be removed which is actually one of the final things we’ve still to do to you but we want the last image you’ll ever see to be burned onto your brain forever.”
“So, first of all we cut your vocal chords, you’ll only be able to grunt and moan from now on. Then we removed all your teeth and so much more, oh god Master I can’t, can you take over? I’m too excited” the young guy says, practically giggling.
I feel like I’m going to throw up, what did he say? They cut my fucking vocal chords? I try to take a deep breath but it feels like my nose is partially blocked.
“Whoah boy, calm down” the rubber master replies. He reaches under the semi-transparent rubber apron he’s wearing and produces a condom filled with what I can only believe to be his shit. “Take this and go and sit over there” and he points to a corner of the room outside my field of vision. The younger lad crawls off and starts feverishly sucking and chewing on the shit condom until it bursts and he visibly gets a fright but starts sucking the liquid shit down in loud, long gulps, belching in between.
He turns back to me and walks up and places a cigarette into my hood and lights it and I can instantly feel the smoke hit my lungs and he mutters something about the smoke attachment working well.
“So, as my boy correctly explained, your vocal chords has been removed along with your teeth and so will your eyes. You won’t be feeling much in the way of pain at the moment as you’ll be high as a kite on morphine“ and he moves his beefy hand towards my arse and keeps talking.
“Round here is where I’ve managed to carry out come of my best work. The lower part of your rectum has been removed and replace with a stainless steel cylinder complete with threads where various pipes and pumps can be screwed in. Your jaw has had the same treatment; can you feel it filling your mouth? We had to remove your tongue, teeth and break your jaw in several places for it to fit but there shouldn’t be a problem with screwing in the pipes”
I try to thrash as hard as I can. What the fuck have they done to me. Why the fuck would I ever volunteer to have this done? Why the hell did I ever respond to that advert and what the fuck has happened to all my possessions?
Almost as though he was reading my mind he continued. “Don’t worry about your past life. Your family have been informed that you’ve moved away to live with a new partner and that you want nothing more to do with them and I’ve already taken the liberty of selling your flat and burning every piece of identification you owned.” “You’re no longer human; you’re nothing” I take a long drag from the cigarette that’s just about finished and can feel the thick smoke penetrating my lungs deep. He quickly replaces it with one that’s freshly lit.
With that, he wheels in the large floor length mirror again and spins it round. What I’m shown in the mirror makes me instantly vomit with shock and without any hesitation the pup scurries over and starts eating my rancid sick.
Everything he said was true – I don’t recognise myself with the shiny metal cylinder where my mouth and nose used to be, tattoos covering every inch of my body, absolutely no hair left and what looked like a thick, ribbed PVC hose coming from my arse. I could see the cigarette hanging from what was probably the smoke attachment. I can see a plethora of pipes and tubes appearing from my dick and balls too. It looks like I’m suspended just slightly off the floor by a system of chains and pulleys. My head is encased in brown rubber with just tiny holes for my eyes. I’m starting to feel a dull pain in my jaw.
“I’m going to tell you what’s about to happen to you and listen carefully because I’m not in the habit of repeating myself” but before he starts he takes out a thick, large cigar and lights it up.
“Next will be the attachment of your new skin made entirely out of matte brown rubber. Before it’s attached the inside will be smeared in weeks old slurry from my pup here.” I can feel myself trembling but I’m betrayed by my rock hard cock.
“Once the suit has been sewn to your hood a thick, steel collar will be welded in place around your neck then we’ll remove your eyes and your ears.”
I try to scream and nothing but a rasp comes out until I feel the shock of the taser in my balls and I get close to blacking out.
“Shut the fuck up, fagit” he growls but starts to snigger, “That’s nowt compared to what we have in store for you” “You’re going to be installed as a waste processing machine!” and a huge, shiteating grin appears on his face. Before I can even process what he’s just told me I can feel my whole body inverting and now I’m lying flat on the concrete floor.
“We might as well test you out now, eh” and I can see a huge plastic tank wheeled over my head. He starts to screw a thick plastic tube into my plughole mouth and the pain is excruciating. He screws the other end into the tank. I know what’s coming and I try to thrash my way out but I can’t move a muscle due to the restraints he has me in. Then I can feel him screwing the end of the pipe coming from my arse into something else and he continues for what feels like hours.
Finally, he appears back over my head. “This IBC tank has 1000 litres of festering man slurry in it fagit, some fresh, some months old.” He takes his cigar and throws it into the top of the tank.
“We really need to see how you cope and there’s no point going any further if you can’t handle the tank. We’re going to be running the entire contents through you – 3 times over! I don’t care how long it takes. As I’m sure you’re aware your mouth tube is connected straight to the bottom of the tank. The tube in your ass is connected to a pump which will draw out the slurry once it’s been run through you. When the tank over your head is finally empty the second tank’s pump will refill the one over your head and you’ll start all over again. If you don’t swallow you’ll suffocate” I feel a sharp prick in my arm and he says quietly "just a large dose of a cocktail of various stimulants and enhancments, don't want you falling asleep on the job now, do we?!"
And with that he stood up and opened the lever. “See you later cunt” and he walks off and shuts a heavy metal door in the corner of the room.
I can’t describe what cold shit tastes like but when it hit my tongue it took every fibre of my being not to throw up because I knew if I did I’d be done for. The first few swallows were the worst but once the shit had coated my tongue I couldn’t taste it as much. I kept swallowing for what felt like an eternity.
I kept hoping for the tank to just empty but I could see it still filled with brown slurry. My stomach was excruciatingly bloated by now and I finally felt the pump at my arse start up. Fuck! I’m only just starting to fill up the second tank?! I started to gulp faster and faster wondering whether I would pass out before I’d even finished the first run through. I could feel my cock, rock hard and straining to cum. I’m a sick fuck and somewhere, deep inside me, I was enjoying every minute of this.
To be continued…