Skip to main content

Biker Bar - Part 1-7

by: LthrCigarMstr

Biker Bar, the sold slave, Chapter 1

This story was inspired by another fictional work done by Kinky Tim and posted on Scatboi.com, entitled Biker Bar Toilet. This is meant to be a prequel happening before the events described in the original story. The major players are Butch, the biker gangs boss; Ox, a rival to Butch in the same gang; and Travis, another member of the gang. This is a fictional work and any feedback is appreciated.

I have always been fixated and drawn to things that would gross out and even disgust others. If it was nasty, taboo, and even against the law I wanted it. I had talked to a few fellow freaks online and had heard about a biker bar in south Florida that had a unique set-up.

If you went in and asked for “Frank” and paid a small fee you could be the biker bars toilet for the night and have all the bikers piss and shit on you. Now while this would not be appealing to most it made my dick jump just at the thought of it. Granted I wasn’t sure I would be able to handle it, but I figured if it got to be too much I would just leave.

It took me a couple weeks to find the place. It wasn’t exactly well advertised. I went in about lunch time and asked the bartender if “Frank” was working. It was an old smelly guy working behind the bar and just stepping into the place I almost gagged from the smell of sweat, piss, stale cigars, and beer.

The bartender asked me for my ID and I handed it over to him. He looked at it and looked at me. “Says here your name is -----------.”

I nodded still wondering what I had gotten myself into.

“You are really 24 kid?” the bartender asked me.

I nodded again while scanning the place.

“You able to do anything other than nod kid?” he said with a chuckle.

“Yeah” I replied.

“Okay kid, be here at 8:30 PM at the back door. Frank’s fee is $100 in cash since it’s a Friday. Don’t bother getting dressed up or anything, no fucking fetish shit, just be ready to get naked. Got it kid?”

I said okay again and then asked for my ID back but the bartender said I could only have it after I showed back up that night. I was a little pissed but what was I going to do about it. So I left and spent the rest of the day waiting and trying not to jack off at the thought of being a toilet in the biker bar that night.

I arrived right at 8:30 at the back door. The bartender was waiting outside the door smoking a cigar and leaning against the building. He smiled when he saw me ride up on my ninja motorcycle. As soon as I got off it, he handed me a paper bag and told me to put all my stuff in it. As I was getting undressed the bartender pulled out my ID and dropped it in the bag too.

I handed him the money and as soon as I was naked he handed me a collar and told me to put it on. It was a leather collar and reeked of shit and piss. Then the bartender tied a long thin rope around my balls. He gave it a good tug and I lunged forward when he did. The last thing he did was put an old bandana around my face making it almost impossible for me to see anything.

Through the whole thing he never took the cigar out of his mouth and it seemed like this was nothing out of the norm for him.

Once I was blindfolded and my balls were secured, the bartender pulled me through the backdoor leading me by my balls. I really couldn’t see anything and I had to trust him. He led me into a small room and had me lay down. He positioned me on the ground and then I felt chains being put over my chest, around my hands, and securing my feet. The last chain went over my neck and made it so I couldn’t lift my head more than a few inches. The bartender laughed once it was done.

“So here is the deal. The bikers will come in and sit down on this toilet seat that is over your face. You will eat the shit, or wear it. They might want to piss in your mouth too; it’s really up to them. The one thing I would suggest is not to piss them off.” With that the bartender took off my blindfold and left the room.

I lay there, unable to move waiting. I waited for what felt like hours. In reality it was only about 30 minutes. I looked around my surroundings as best I could. I could feel the cold steel of a metal grate under my ass. I was betting the room had some kind of floor drain for easy cleaning. I bet this place could get pretty messy. The first biker that came in just looked at me and laughed.

He was tall and well built. He was wearing jeans and boots with chaps over them. He had on an old t-shirt and a black leather vest. I looked at him but didn’t say anything. The bartender had warned me not to talk. The biker pulled out his cock and pointed it at my face and started pissing. At first I tried to avoid it but I couldn’t move my head. He was purposely moving the piss stream over my whole face. Making sure he soaked my head, my face with his warm piss.

He grabbed the rope pull on the wall and pulled on it which in turn pulled on my nuts, hard. This caused me to open my mouth to scream but before I could it was being filled up with piss. The biker knew exactly how to get my mouth open. I felt nasty and violated. I was so turned on.

The biker left, but not before he spit in my face and kicked my stretched nuts. This was the first time I could see into the outside bar. I couldn’t see much because of the way my head was tied down. What I could see was a pool table and a bar full of bikers.
My night had begun and I was both scared and turned on. I couldn’t wait for the next guy to come in and at the same time I was in fear of what he was going to do…


Biker Bar, the sold slave, Chapter 2

I was laying there waiting for the door to open so I could see the next guy that was going to be using me. I didn’t have to wait long. There was an older guy, late 40’s to early 50’s, white but well-tanned and with a salt and pepper beard. He had a fat lower lip that I knew immediately was full of dip. He looked down at me and laughed out loud.

“Semper Fi marine” he said.

It took me a minute to remember I was totally naked with meant he could see the tattoo I had over my heart. I got it while I was in the Marine Corps and I hadn’t thought about it.

He started to undo his pants and I started to get anxious. Was he going to piss on me? Was he going to shit on me? I didn’t have to wait long because before I knew it he had turned around and all I could see was his ass lowering onto the toilet seat over my face. “Do a good job down there devil dog.” he said.

His ass was rank. It smelled like a combination of stale cigars, head cheese, old farts, and sweat. I was both turned on and repulsed at the same time. I stuck my tongue out about the same time as I felt his boot land on my chest. He didn’t stomp or try to hurt me. It was more him asserting his dominance over me and my position as the sub eating his ass.

His ass tasted exactly as it smelled. I heard him light a cigar up while I was licking his hole and that just made me go into a zone. I could smell the cigar and knowing that he was smoking while I was eating his ass was making me want to impress him even more. I could feel the head of a log just inside his ass. I wanted it.

I started licking all around the ring of the ass. I gently stuck my tongue into his ass trying to coax the log out a little. The guy just chuckled and tapped my balls with the toe of his boot. “You want what’s in my ass don’t you devil dog?” he said with a dark and menacing tone.

I didn’t say a word; I just sucked on his hole a little more and tried to cup my tongue around that log. The guy gave a slight grunt and push and that log came sliding out of his ass and right into the only place it could go, my mouth.

It was a firm log, about 6” long and as fat as most cocks I have sucked. The taste was musty and similar to the way his ass tasted. I could only guess this was a guy that never wiped his ass. I was trying to decide if I was going to chew and then swallow or try to snake it down my throat without chewing it up. I knew that swallowing without chewing would be a bigger challenge, but I really wanted to savor this first log of the night.

I was quickly reminded that it was not about what I wanted. The guy jerked on the string and my balls separated quickly and violently from my body. I swallowed the log immediately and felt the next log already making its way toward my mouth. I opened just in time for it to slide in. This one was fatter but softer than the first one. This one I started chewing immediately. It tasted so disgusting and I felt so good.

“Devil dog likes my shit I see” the guy said while kicking my hard on. I didn’t even realize I was hard.

The guy continued to sit on my face for about 15 minutes or so as I finished eating his shit and licking his ass clean. When he got up his ass was considerably cleaner than when he sat down. The guy looked down at me and spit in my face without warning. Then some of the ash from his cigar landed in the spit. Turning around he said he was impressed as he left. I didn’t have long to think about it though because a larger, more heavyset biker was waiting to come into the toilet room as the other guy left.

This guy was no nonsense and very to the point. His pants came down and the piss started flowing all over my face. It hit my forehead first before splattering into my eyes and eventually found its way to my mouth that I was holding open. The good news was that he washed the spit and cigar ashes off my face with his piss.

As quickly as it all started, it ended. The guy laughed and kicked me in the nuts before leaving.

I thought about catching my breath but again there was a biker waiting as soon as this one left. This guy was older and had a shaved head. He had a beard that was pretty well kept and a cigar hanging out of his lips. He yelled out into the bar, “I thought you put ashes on his face.” And to which the guy replied, “I did.”

“He needs more, bring me that ashtray.” The guy shouted and a hard reached into the room and this guy took a large cigar ashtray out of the anonymous hand and proceeded to dump it all over my wet face. The ashes just stuck to my skin and the biker kicked my nuts while asking if I was in the marines.

I nodded yes not wanting to open my mouth and got another kick for my efforts.

“Yes” I said and as soon as I opened my mouth the piss hit it. There was an obvious flavor of ash in the piss that was hitting my face and running into my mouth. As soon as the guy finished he headed out while still buckling his jeans. I heard him talking to the guys that were in the bar telling them they had a marine latrine tonight and that they needed to make sure I was treated right. I wasn’t sure what he meant by that but I was scared.

Over the course of the next few hours I ate 8 loads of shit and was pissed on so many times that I lost count. I pissed myself a few times but no one seemed to notice or care. At the end of the night the bartender came and hosed me off with a garden hose. I hadn’t thought about it but I bet that’s why there was a floor drain in that room.

After I was cleaned up, the bartender moved the toilet seat from over my head and released the locks that were holding me down. I reached my hand out thinking he would help me up; that was a joke. This guy wasn’t going to touch me. So I helped myself up and opened the door into the bar. Several of the bikers were still there and for some reason I felt more exposed and out of place than I did when I was tied down as a toilet for these men.

A couple of the guys looked me over. I felt like a piece of meat in a butcher shop. But I was so horny and I knew they could see it in me. I did my best not to make eye contact with any of them but that one older guy, the first one to feed me, was standing right at the end of the bar, leather gloves already on, and cigar sticking out of his mouth. I couldn’t help but look and as soon as he saw me looking he made his move.

Five minutes later, or less, I was bent over a keg in the storeroom with this biker fucking the hell out of me. There had been no talking, no foreplay, nothing more than a hand on my neck directing me like I was some sort of sex toy. Luckily my ass was full of shit. Since this guy didn’t bother to use lube or spit or anything else. He was both literally and figuratively fucking the shit out of me with every thrust.

He grunted and groaned. He moaned and fucked me harder than I have ever been fucked. His weight was on my back as he was fucking me bent over that keg. I could feel his jeans hitting my ass with every thrust; he didn’t even bother to take his pants off.

It only took him about 10 minutes to fuck a load of cum into my ass. And then without a word he grabbed my neck again and forced me to stand up, then turn around and get down on my knees. I knew what was coming next. His shit covered cock was forced into my face and so I opened my mouth and obediently sucked it in. I licked and sucked all the shit off his cock. It took a few minutes and the guy was getting hard again before I could get that last bits of shit out of the crown of his mushroom cock head.

He grabbed my head with both hands and held it still right before his piss started to flow. It came out fast and all I could do was swallow it as fast as I could. I was somewhat happy though as it was helping to get the shit taste out of my mouth.

He finished and left me on the floor in the stockroom. The bartender came in and chuckled again while throwing the bag with my stuff at me. I got dressed and headed out the back door to where I had parked my bike.

As I got outside the first thing I noticed is that my bike was nowhere to be seen. I looked around but it wasn’t as if you could hide my ninja motorcycle that easily. I could hear the bikes out front being started and could tell they were all Harley Davidsons. I was tired, sore from the fucking, full from all the shit I had eaten, and physically worn out from all the abuse. I fumbled through my stuff looking for my dip and I couldn’t even find it.

That’s when one of the bikes pulled around the corner. It was the older guy that fucked me like a whore in the stockroom. He pulled up next to me and looked behind him. I didn’t even ask, I figured he had something to do with my missing bike and I knew I just needed to do what he wanted. I got on the back of his bike and put my arms around him. He kicked the bike into gear and we were off.

Around the front of the bar there were a couple of other bikers waiting and they fell into formation behind us as we pulled out. I thought my night had gone pretty well at the bar. But now I wasn’t so sure about my future.



Biker Bar, the sold slave, Chapter 3


I was riding bitch on the back of this bikers Harley and I didn’t even know where we were going. It’s not like I had much choice in all this. After all, when I came out of the bar my bike was gone. I hadn’t taken a lot of money or anything with me to the bar. And I was so exhausted both mentally and physically after being fed so much and then being shit fucked.

We rode across town. I looked and there were other bikers from the bar riding behind us in formation. I thought about getting off the bike but I was sure that if I did I would just be picked up by one of the other bikers. So I stayed where I was. Holding onto this big biker’s chest and wondering where we were going.

About ten minutes after we left the bar we pulled up to this gated drive way in an industrial part of the town. There was nothing around us but warehouses, garages, and abandoned buildings. One of the other bikers pulled up and put a code into the gate box and the gate opened.

We rode up to this building that was obviously like club house for the biker gang. It had a big painting of the patch I had been looking at for the last few minutes on the wall next to the door. It also had several garage doors and one of them opened to let the bikes pull in.

Inside the door was a large parking area that was already full of bikes, including mine. At least I knew where it was now. The bikes all pulled into what must have been some kind of order. We parked really close to the door so I am assuming the guy I have been riding with must have been important. The others were spread out, but everyone seemed to know where to park.

As I got off the bike I was met by two bikers and before I could do anything they had me on my knees. It didn’t take much, one kicked the back of the knee and down I went. They had my hands and as I look back on it they were treating me just like I had been taught to treat a prisoner of war. I was being told what to do, but they weren’t waiting for me to do it.

The big guy got off his bike and took his helmet off, then took mine off. He spoke deliberately and with a very matter of fact tone. “My name is Travis but all you need to remember is boss or sir.”

My mind was trying to wrap around everything. Looking for escape routes, weapons, ways to get away, and on what this man was saying.

“I like you. I think you could be useful around here. And more to the point, we are looking for a new toilet pig for the place.” He said as he walked around me. I was picked up to my feet and marched over to a door. Travis went in first and I was put through behind him. He kept talking as he walked and I tried my best to memorize the path, doors, anything that I could use to help me get out.

“You may be wondering why you. I have to say you did a good job as the toilet in the bar, but the main reason you are here is that tattoo on your chest.” My tattoo, that’s why I was here?

“Most of us have been in the military and we like to look after our own.” Travis went on talking. “So when I saw that tattoo I knew we needed to see if you could fill our position. One of the loads of shit you ate tonight was our President and you did a good job. He likes a good toilet bitch around here.”

We were coming to the end of a long hall. Some of the doors we had passed were open and it looked like each of the bikers had a room here. There were beds and desks in most rooms. Some even looked like they might have a private bathroom. It was like a home away from home I guess.

“I know you might have some questions, but save them for later. Right now let me show you where you will be staying for a while.” With that Travis opened the door at the end of the hall and it looked like something out of a horror movie. There was a cell at the end of it and a set up similar to the bar. There were also some other pieces of furniture or equipment in the room but from the look of it this was not a room people stayed in voluntarily.

I was pushed into the cell and one of the bikers removed my cuffs before I was locked into the cell. I was left there and once the bikers all left the lights were turned off and that’s when I realized there were no windows and only the one door. I looked around some more and I saw there was a cot to sleep on, but no sink or toilet in the cell. I needed to think and calm down a little so I sat on the cot and without even realizing it, I fell asleep.

I woke up when I heard the door open and the lights came on. It was a biker and he looked at me and laughed, then turned the lights back off and closed the door. I tired going back to sleep but couldn’t.
I laid there thinking about everything. I hadn’t talked to my family in years; I got disowned when I came out. I didn’t have anyone that would be looking for me until Monday when I didn’t show up for my job. Even then I’m not sure anyone would really miss me or go looking for me. The only one that might miss me was a coworker that I let fuck me now and then. I was basically fucked.

It must have been hours later when Travis came back into the room and turned the lights on. He had a Jack Daniels bottle in his hand and a cigar in his mouth. He looked at me and grinned. “Get them off devil dog.” He said.

“Get what off?” I asked.

Boy was that the wrong answer. Travis looked at me and his mood turned very serious. His eyes got very stern and the cigar clinched in his jaw. He grabbed what looked like a cattle prod and walked to the cell. He put the prod through the bars and onto my shoulder and that’s the last thing I remember before waking up on the floor with drool coming out of my mouth.

“Want to try that again devil dog? Now get out of those fucking clothes.” Travis said still standing outside the cell.

I got up and stripped. It’s not like he hadn’t seen me naked or anything. Hell I probably still had his load in my ass. Once out of my clothes, I just stood there looking at him. He was not the best looking man I had ever let fuck me, but he was the meanest looking man. And he looked even meaner right now.

“Let me tell you how this is going to work.” Travis started while still holding the cigar in his jaw. “You are going to push your clothes out through the bars and then you are going to get on your knees with your hands behind your back facing the wall.” As he talked you could see the smoke coming out with his breath and words.

I complied and I heard the cell door open and then I felt the cuffs back on my wrist. He twisted my arm back and down which made me stand up to relieve the strain on my arm. With that he cuffed my other wrist so I was cuffed like a prisoner. I was pulled backwards and shoved forward into the cinderblock toilet set up.

“You know what to do devil dog.” Travis said as he out a hand on my shoulder and pushed me to my knees. I was kneeling in front of him and he immediately took out his cock and started to piss. He covered me in piss because I didn’t open my mouth fast enough. But even when my mouth was open he wasn’t aiming for it.

Once he was done, he pushed my shoulder back and I fell onto my back. As soon as I was down he reached over and grabbed a metal collar and locked it around my neck. I tried to get back on my knees but there wasn’t enough slack. My struggling caused Travis to laugh a little more breaking the serious mood. Travis put his boot on my chest and down I went again.

The cuffs were eating into my back but Travis didn’t care. He put his weight on my chest while moving a toilet seat down over my face. In a pretty fast move, he turned around and dropped his pants and sat on the seat. I was both in awe and hatred of this man. Travis could obviously careless as I heard the first drunk fart come out and right into my face. It was rank.

Moments later his ass opened up and I could see the head of a turd coming out. I didn’t want to eat it, but I also didn’t want to wear it. So I opened my mouth and clamped it to his ass and let his log snake out and down my throat. That was followed by another and then a third. The last was soft and coated the inside of my mouth and I was doing my best to get it down when Travis’ boot hit my cock.

“Clean me up devil dog.” Travis said and so I did. Making sure he was clean so I could try to save my crotch.

Travis got up and I thought my service was over, but it wasn’t. Travis left but didn’t let me up. In fact as soon as he was done and out of the room, another biker came in. This was not one I had seen at the bar. He was a skinny punk looking guy with a shaved head and covered in tats. He didn’t speak, just dropped his pants, sat on the seat, and I barely got my mouth on his ass before he let loose with a runny, loose, messy shit.

I could barely swallow this shit. It was like having my mouth attached to a sewer pipe that just flowed right into it. He would grunt and another wave of shit would hit my mouth and I would gag and try to swallow it as fast as I could. When he finished, I cleaned him up and he barely got off my mouth before I had one of those shit belches that makes you relive the last feeding.

I ate 3 more loads before one of the bikers came in and released my new collar from the floor. I thought the collar would come off but it didn’t. The collar stayed on. I was so thankful to get off my back though. The cuffs had seriously cut off the flow of blood to my hands and they had cut into my back pretty bad. This guy seemed to care somewhat. He looked at my back and rubbed something onto it. But his compassion didn’t last long. Once he had me up and was done working on my back he pushed me back into the cell and left, turning the lights off as he went.

Was it still Friday night? Was it Saturday yet? I didn’t know. I did know that I was in trouble.



Biker Bar, the sold slave, Chapter 4


I had been kept in the cell when I wasn’t attached to the cinderblock toilet that was in the room with me. That gave me lots of time to
think about what was going on. I was a prisoner of a sort. I was told by Travis it was for my own good but I doubt that.

I couldn’t tell if it had been a day, two days, maybe 4 at this point. I do know I was probably fired from my job. It’s not like I had a great job but still I had a job. I also didn’t know if they ever intended to let me go back to my apartment. What did my roommate think? Did he even miss me?

I was lost in thought when the door opened and the man I now know was the president of the biker gang, Butch, along with Travis and two other bikers came into the room. I admit I was weak. I hadn’t eaten anything but shit since I left the bar, but I could smell the hamburger. That’s what got my attention more than the door opening.

“Look at the devil dog perk up at the smell of meat.” Travis laughed and prodded Butch.

Butch looked at me and turned to Travis and started talking to him like I wasn’t even in the room. Butch was asking if Travis was sure about what he wanted to do. “Sure he is a good shit eater, but do you think he will really be a good slave?” Butch said to Travis while the other two bikers just stood there like silent guards.

Travis turned to one of the bikers and pointed to something in the corner. The biker went over and grabbed a silver bowl and unwrapped a couple of hamburgers and threw them into the bowl. Then he brought it over to the cell. Travis finished talking to Butch and then Butch left the room. That allowed Travis to walk over to the cell and actually talk to me.

“So devil dog, I bet you are hungry by now.” Travis said grabbing the bowl. “Do you want these hamburgers?”

“Yeah man, I could use some real food.” I said

“What did I tell you devil dog? You address me as Sir or Boss.” Travis said with an evil look on his face.

“Can we stop playing this game and just let me get back to my life?” There I had said it. I knew he must have known it was coming. I mean this was a fun game at first, but I had a life to get back to.
“I don’t think you understand devil dog. This is your life now.” Travis said while motioning to the bikers. They pulled their cocks out and started jacking off. Travis just kept talking while they jacked off. “I plan on training you to be a slave.”

I watched in awe as the bikers stroked their big cocks like nothing was going on. Travis was talking about how my life was going to change and for some reason all I could pay attention to were these two big cocks being stroked right in front of me. Travis continued to talk but I had toned it all out watching the cocks.

The first biker started to jack faster then shot a huge load on the hamburgers that were in the bowls. He put his cock away and that left only one biker stroking his fat cock. A few minutes later the second biker came and shot a thick rope of cum across the burgers.

Travis then looked at me and asked if I still wanted the food he was offering. I started to realize that if I said no, I would probably not get any more, and if I said yes I was admitting I wanted to be treated like this always. As I looked at the bowl Travis moved it closer to the cell. I nodded yes but Travis was waiting for the words.

“Yes Boss I want the food.” I said as softly as I could as I was hoping no one heard it. But Travis knew what I was doing. “You can do better than that devil dog.”

“Yes Boss, I want the food.” I said louder.

“Good dog. Now get on your knees and put your hands, palm down, on the floor and wait like a good dog.” Travis said as one of the bikers unlocked and opened the cell. Travis stepped in and set the bowl in front of me as I knelt there. Then he backed out and I reached for the bowl but got scolded. So I put my hands back onto the floor.

“Dogs don’t eat with hands do they devil dog?” Travis scolded. He had to be kidding me. Maybe he thought I was going to act like a dog just because he kept calling me one, but that’s not what I am. I reached for the bowl again and one of the bikers handed Travis the cattle prod. I remembered how that felt so I decided to humor Travis and just eat the burgers from the bowl without using my hands.

It took me a couple of minutes to eat them and I could feel the cum on the sides of my face after I finished. I looked up at Travis and he just laughed. He was putting a fat dip into his lip and gestured to the other bikers who opened the cell and stepped inside. One grabbed my metal collar that I was fitted with that first night and the other grabbed my hands as I reached up. Travis stepped in and cuffed my hands. Then I was extracted from my cell and strapped standing upright against the wall.

My hands were raised above my head and secured to the wall. Travis then opened a cabinet next to the door and took out a set of clippers. I was shaved from head to toe. Travis took off the hair on my head, chest, balls, arms, legs and last of all, my ass.
Once he was finished he just smirked. He then had me moved to a bench. I was again strapped down but this time I had even less mobility. I couldn’t move at all. I couldn’t even flex a muscle. That’s when I heard the door open again. I couldn’t tell if someone was leaving or coming in. Not like it mattered. I mean what else could they really do.

I heard Travis discussing something with a man who’s voice I didn’t recognize. They were talking about my name. I heard Travis telling this guy that I was to be called devil dog. The guy laughed asked Travis if he was sure and I felt a hand go across my shoulder blades.

Minutes later I heard the sound that I knew all too well. It was a tattoo gun. Then the burning and pain started. I could guess what was being tattooed across my shoulder blades. It took hours, or at least it felt like hours. The tattoo gun biting into my shoulder blades and my identity being ripped away at the same time, I wanted to cry but I couldn’t.

Once it was finished I could feel the hands on my back. Travis was first. Slapping my tender shoulder blades and laughing. Then the other bikers and tattoo artist did the same. I was numb and not even paying attention to what was happening until I felt the finger attack my ass hole. I had no way to know who it was but someone was digging deep and hard into my tender ass.

I strained against my restraints but I couldn’t really move. I started to cry for the first time since all this started. I don’t really know why. I had been fucked before and I enjoy it. I think it was because for the first time I started to understand what was happening. I didn’t have a choice. I couldn’t stop it.

The fingers were pulled out of my ass and the tattoo artist walked around to my face and shoved his shit coated fingers against my lips. I reacted without even thinking about it. I opened my mouth and instinctively sucked his fingers clean. The taste of the shit was almost comforting.

The bikers and tattoo artist were talking but I was no longer paying attention. I was sucking on this guy’s fingers, getting the shit off of them and sinking into that dark hole in my mind blocking out everything else going on around me. The flavor of the shit was familiar. The action of sucking on someone’s fingers was instinctual. The feeling of being a pig or animal was comforting.

The fingers were pulled from my mouth and a cock head was pushed against my lips. I again opened up to let the familiar in but found it was held just at the edge of my lips. Moments later I knew why. I felt the piss hitting my chin first but the stream quickly found my mouth and I was so exhausted that all I could do was gulp down the piss in big mouthfuls. Every time I tried to swallow the piss would start overflowing and running down my chin. Laughter would ring out and my cheek slapped, but the piss didn’t stop.

When the tattoo artist was finally finished, he inserted his cock more deeply into my mouth and I started to suck on his cock. He didn’t seem to notice really. He put his hands on the back of my head and started to just pump my mouth like I was a mindless hole. I was tied down so it’s not like I was able to pull away from him. He didn’t need to hold my head but he did. I could feel his cock start to grow in my throat. He was definitely a grower. His cock was fat but it wasn’t until he started getting hard and it started growing down my throat that I had a problem breathing around it.

Without a word the tattoo artist pulled his now big hard cock out of my mouth and returned to my ass. In one solid powerful thrust, he sank balls deep into my ass. As I started to gasp Travis’ cock was shoved into my face. I knew it was Travis’ cock because I had gotten it almost every time Travis had come into the room.

My ass was being assaulted and abused by the tattoo artist and Travis’ cock was starting to get hard and pushing down my throat. I guess Travis thought my mouth was a bit dry because he pulled his cock almost completely out of my mouth and I could see the dip spit hit the cock shaft before being pushed back into my mouth. The dip spit was spicy and burned my throat a little as it rode the cock shaft into my throat.

The tattoo artist was fucking my ass so hard it was pushing the bench forward. Travis was using the thrusts to explore the deepest parts of my throat. Between the two of them I was helpless and being used like a whore. I guess that’s when I finally let go. I didn’t care anymore. I was broken. I wasn’t even human to these men.

Pain filled my ass as the tattoo artist slapped it hard and pushed as deep as he could before flooding my guts with cum. Travis came down my throat minutes later and for the first time in what felt like hours I was free of cocks and fingers in my holes. My freedom came at a cost like always. I was pulled off the horse and thrown back into my cell. I tried to stand up but my legs were too weak from the bondage and from the anal assault. I just lay there in the floor as Travis spit on my face before turning around and leaving.

I was alone again and even though the lights were left on I was sinking into darkness.


Biker Bar, the sold slave, Chapter 5


I had been in the biker’s club house for 4 day, or a week. At this point I couldn’t tell and I guess it didn’t matter anymore. My life was gone. My freedom was gone. My soul felt like it was gone. My mind sank into darkness and even turned off at points now. I was kept in a cell like a prisoner but I bet prisoners were treated better.

My meals came out of the asses of the bikers or a dog bowl. Often when it was in the bowl it was soaked in piss or coated in cum. I shit and pissed on the floor like an animal and I never heard my name anymore, only devil dog. That’s what I was now, a dog or animal.

At night it wasn’t uncommon for one or five of the bikers to come in and use me as a cum dump. I would be woken up and pulled from my cell and placed on the fucking bench as they called it. Strapped down so my ass was available and my head would be pulled back so they could use my mouth to get them hard and then to clean the cum and shit off their cocks when they were done. They rarely said anything to me other than to tell me to open my mouth or what a sweet ass I had.

During the day I would be pulled from my cell and strapped down under the toilet seat for hours. Travis would sit on the seat shitting massive dumps onto my face. I would open my mouth and catch as much of it in there as I could but Travis delighted seeing my face covered in his shit and his dip spit. Most days the biker that would be sent in to put me back in my cell would have to hose me off first, usually with his piss.

This was my existence now. I counted days by counting cycles of toilet duty and breedings. One cycle would be a turn at the toilet followed by a turn on the breeding bench. That was one day and by that reckoning I was about four to five days into this new life.

When Travis came in at the beginning of the next cycle I was laying on the floor in my cell waiting. It was about time for someone to come get me and put me under the toilet seat. But it usually wasn’t Travis. I usually didn’t see Travis until I was under the seat and he was coming to shit on my face and feed me. So this was somewhat unusual.

Travis came up to the cell and laughed. “Come on devil dog; get your ass over here.”

I came to the cell door and he opened it and immediately reached in grabbing my collar and yanked me out. He yanked me to the floor, twisting until I was on my stomach and then with a boot on my neck he reached down and cuffed me. I was now dragged from the room that I been in since I arrived by Travis. I couldn’t stand or get my feet under me. Travis pulled me down the hall and then stopped in front of a door, opening it and pushed me through it. This must have been Travis’ private room. In it were a couch, a bed, and some other pieces that I wasn’t quite sure of.

Once Travis was in the room he stepped over me and went to the couch and plopped down. He reached over to a small box and took out a cigar. Lighting it he undid his fly and pulled out his cock. I had struggled to get up to my knees and Travis just watched. He waited for me to come to him. Just jacking his cock and waving it at me. He smoked his cigar and laughed at me.

I made my way over to him and opened my mouth. I expected that he would grab my head and fuck my mouth. That was what it had been like for the past few days. But that’s not what Travis wanted.

“Come on devil dog, suck my cock like a good bitch.” Travis said while sitting back and spreading his legs.

I got between them and started sucking on it. I started licking the head and worked my way down the shaft. I worked hard to suck his cock and take my time. It was the first time in recent memory that I wasn’t being face fucked or used like a whore. I have to admit I liked this.

Travis was lying back on his couch. When I looked up at him he was looking down at me with a sort of disgust and lust mixed in his eyes. He blew smoke into my face but I never stopped sucking on his cock. Travis stretched a few times, moving his hands and I thought he was going to grab my head but he never did. He allowed me to suck his cock and take my time.

I could feel his cock starting to swell in my throat. Not wanting to get punished or miss a drop of Travis’ cum, I pushed his cock as far as I could down my throat. Travis’ cock started pulsing and I could feel the cum coating my throat. He laughed as he came and blew smoke at me. I cried from the cock in my throat and lack of oxygen.

“You are starting to be a good little bitch.” Travis said kicking me off his cock and standing up placing a boot on my chest while he was tucking his cock back into his pants.

I just laid there and watched. There was something mesmerizing about the way the smoke curled around his face. I just watched as he drew in the smoke and let it out. When he finally looked down and saw me staring at him, he opened his mouth and let his spit just drool off his tongue and straight for my face. Instinctively I opened my mouth to catch it.

I could taste the old dip, the cigar, the beer and what I would bet was Jack Daniels. In a strange way it had very similar flavors as his piss. I would know, I lived off his piss it seemed now.

Travis finally broke our gaze and reached down grabbing my collar and lifting me to my knees. Then he grabbed my shoulder and both picked me up and pushed me toward a bench in the corner of his room. It didn’t take long before I was strapped to the bench in almost the same way they did it at night for my nightly fuckings.

“Time to start working on that ass devil dog” Travis said. “But don’t worry, I won’t be gentle.”

Grabbing my head Travis pulled backward and put a gas mask on me. I knew exactly what it was thanks to my training in the Marine Corp. But instead of filtering the air to make it breathable, Travis was filling it with a mix of cigar smoke and poppers.

I was flying high before I knew what hit me. I could feel my ass being worked hard. I could hear the grunting of Travis as he did what he was doing. He obviously liked it. He knew exactly what he was doing, and before long I realized what he was doing was getting his big beefy hands into my ass. I was being fisted.

I knew I wasn’t clean but that did not bother Travis. I could smell the shit. I felt the piss flowing out of my cock without any warning or ability to stop it. Travis just laughed. He was in heaven and I was in hell. My ass was hurting but my head was flying and disconnected.

I don’t know when anyone else came in to join the party but when I started to come back down to earth I could hear voices. They were talking about how deep and wide Travis was and how they were worried he was destroying my ass.

Travis was twisting and turning his fist inside my ass while he talked to them. I was grunting and moaning uncontrollably. Well at least I wasn’t in control, Travis was. He could make me piss, moan, grunt. I even felt mini orgasms rocking my body.

“I think he’s coming to man” I heard from one of the men.

“It’s about time; the bitch has been out for over an hour.” Travis said pumping really hard and deep into me jarring me back to reality.

“You been working his ass for over an hour?” the guy asked.

Then all I heard was laughter.

“What are you doing man” I heard someone say.

Travis didn’t answer but I could feel him pulling his arm and hand out of me and I could feel something cold being pushed into me. “Making sure it fits” he finally replied.

Everyone started laughing again.

“A fucking chopper would fit in that ass right now Travis.” Another voice called out as the laughter continued.

Right then I heard the slap before I felt the sting. Travis smacked my ass hard. “Devil dog, you listening?” Travis asked.

The gas mask was gone, had been for a long time I would bet but I couldn’t really form words yet. I nodded and Travis slapped my ass again, even harder. “Good, listen up dog, I want you to hold that can in your ass as long as you can. If I find it on the floor in the morning I will tan that ass and sew it in next time. You understand dog?”

I nodded again and was taken off the bench and carried to my cell. I was out before they closed the door. I was drained. The last thing I remember is warm piss hitting my face as I passed out again.


Biker Bar, the sold slave, chapter 6


It’s hard to get any sleep when you have a large metal can shoved deep up your ass but if you are tired enough you can. After having Travis’ fist in my gut for most of last night, I basically passed out on the floor of my cell. If it wasn’t for the piss that was streaming all over my face, I could have probably slept even longer, but the second I felt that piss, and started to wake up, the first thing I did was reach down to my ass to make sure I still had that can.

I was never so happy to feel my ass clench on that can. I don’t know if Travis was serious or not, but he had done everything he promised to do, so I didn’t want to take that chance. I opened my eyes to see Travis staring down at me with a cigar hanging out of his mouth and his cock spraying me with piss.

“Wake up devil dog.” Travis said as his boot connected with my side.

It took me a second to react, but I got up on my knees started to open my mouth but stopped when I heard Travis laugh. “It figures you would want piss and cock first thing in the morning dog, but I aint here to feed you. Follow me.” Travis turned and walked out of the cell and down the hall.

This was the first time I was not escorted or carried down the hall. In fact, this was the first time I was allowed out of my cell without being cuffed or restrained. I was enjoying it until I realized that even if I were to run, there was no place I could go. I had no clothes, no money. They had my bike. So while I was free, I was still not.

Travis opened the door to his room and motioned for me to go inside. As soon as I was in the door I was grabbed by two guys and bent over a table. Without lube or warning, Travis pushed his hand into my ass as I tried to scream. Tried only because one of the two guys holding me down shoved something into my mouth.

Travis reached into my ass and tapped on that metal can and started to laugh. “I told you he could hold that can in his ass overnight. And I still think he can carry that can cross country when we ride to meet with our guys in California.”
Travis couldn’t get his hands around the can so he pulled out and told me to push. Once it started to move it came right out, covered in lube and shit. But that didn’t seem to phase Travis or his friends as they all high fived and congratulated him.

Travis went over and sat down on the couch while the guys let go of me and allowed me to stand up. One pushed me toward Travis while the other one kicked the back of my knee causing me to fall to the floor right between his legs. Travis blew his cigar smoke into my face grabbed my collar bringing my face to his crotch.

“So, devil dog, this is what you will do. You will be sold to one of our sister groups. You see they love having a shit eating cum dump around, but they love having a mule even more. In you I have both.” Travis was explaining this to me while rubbing my into his crotch.

“Tonight, one of the guys from that biker club will be here to inspect you. You will be on your best shit eating, piss drinking, cum guzzling behavior or there will be no tomorrow.” Travis was being so serious that it was scaring me. “And you will show this guy that you can carry that can just like you did last night.”

Travis kicked me off his crotch and the two guys grabbed my arms and picked me up. I was taken out of the room and back into my cell where I was hosed down and cleaned out. They scrubbed me down, and even shoved the hose up my ass to clean me out. They also bent me over and shaved me. I was a prize cow being made ready for a show.
After they were done, I was allowed to get some rest. I slept for a few hours in my cell until the noise of the party woke me up. No one had come to see me yet but I knew it wouldn’t be long. I was right.

Travis came walking down the hall and came up to the cell door. “It’s about time dawg. The Sergeant at Arms of our sister chapter in California is here. He will be making the decision later tonight. Don’t fuck this up dawg or you might find yourself in the kennels next.” Travis spit at me with a big wad of cigar spit before leaving.

About an hour later this huge guy came down to the cell. He made Travis look small. His shaved head, and huge arms reminded me of a drill sergeant I used to have in the Marines. He was sucking on one of Travis’ cigars and without a word, he unzipped his fly and pulled out a massive cock.

He held his massive cock in his hand putting it through the bars. The ring though the head of his cock must have been half an inch thick and 3 to 4 inches around. It would have dwarfed the cocks of most men but looked right at home on this huge cock head.

I knelt next to the bars and held my mouth open waiting. First it was a dribble, then a stream, then a fire hose but I did my best to keep up. When he was done, I was soaking wet and he was still watching me. I never closed my mouth or tried to wipe away the piss. After a second the man hawked up a load of spit and aimed it at my face. Hitting me directly in eye, the guy turned and left.

A few minutes later, Travis came to the cell with a couple of the other bikers. He didn’t say anything, just watched as the guys punched and kicked me until I was a lump on the floor. Then they picked me up and strapped me down into the toilet that was built into my cell. I didn’t try to resist.

About an hour later, that same big guy came back. He never said anything, just took his pants off and turned around, sitting right over my face. I could see his ass, and it wasn’t long before it started opening and a thick, sticky log started pushing out. Immediately I opened my mouth and started sucking on the end of that log, trying to suck it out of his ass. The log kept coming and it got to the point I had to swallow what I could before it was too much.

Swallowing was easy now. But this shit was sticky, and it kept coming. At some point during this, I felt the hot ashes of his cigar hit my skin, but I didn’t react. I knew better. When the guy was finally done, I licked and cleaned to make sure that the man’s ass was clean. Then with a swift kick, he got up and I could see Travis standing there watching. The guy nodded at Travis and Travis smiled.

A minute later, I was being picked up and taken to Travis’s room. This felt like a repeat of last night, except this guy’s hands were huge. I was bent over and greased up like a pig. Then without warning, he started working his hand into my ass. Luckily I was getting better about relaxing my ass and it only took about 5 minutes before he was fully buried in my hole.

Next came the can. It was pushed up my ass and for good measure the guy put his hand in behind it. The guys holding me over the table let go and I was allowed to fall to the floor. I didn’t look around or wait to be told, I got on my kneels and crawled to Travis’s feet. “This is way we call him Devil Dawg.” Travis laughed.

“If he can keep that can in his cunt until morning, I will take him.” The man finally spoke.

“Oh he will hold it all weekend if you want him too.” Travis said with confidence.

I knelt at Travis’ feet while the two men talked. I was worried, but not scared. I mean what more could they do to me now?


Biker Bar, the sold slave, chapter 7

I had been a Travis’ feet all night while the guys talked and smoked and drank. They never had to get up to piss, I was there. They never had to get up to cum, I was there. And they never had to get up or do anything for entertainment, I was there.

It was funny listening to them talk about me like I was a pet or piece of furniture. The guy asked about my history and training. Travis told him I was an ex-marine and the guy laughed. He was an ex-marine too.

Sometime about 4 or 5 in the morning, Travis needed to shit. Of course, he didn’t have to go far because I was there already. He basically just turned a chair around and sat with his chest against the back and his ass hanging over the seat. He never stopped his conversation with the other guy, just grunted a little as the big logs came out of his ass and right into my mouth.

I had to really contort my head to get it into the right position, but after all the shit I have eaten, and beatings I have received, I knew I had to do anything and everything I could to make sure Travis was happy.

About 9 AM the guy said he was getting tired and kicked me in the side as he got up. I had fallen asleep at Travis’ feet at some point. I was still trying to get the fog out of my brain from the sudden wake-up when hands grabbed me and threw me back over the table. Without warning that guy stuck his hand back into my ass and pulled out the can.
Then I was let go but I held myself there not knowing what might come next. The guys all left leaving me alone with Travis. Travis just came over and slapped my ass. “Well it looks like you are going to be headed to the west coast dawg.”

That was all he said before I was taken back to my cell and kicked to the floor. I was used to this kind of treatment. I was treated like this all the time now. Before long, I felt the cold water hit me. I stood and turned like I had be taught. I was never allowed soap or shampoo. Of course, I really didn’t need shampoo since they kept my head practically shaved.

Once I was cleaned, then I got to finally get some sleep. I don’t know how long I got to sleep, but it couldn’t have been too long. Travis was at my cell and kicked me awake.

“Congratulations dawg, Big Ben liked you.” Travis said while nursing on a cigar and a beer.

“He plans on taking you back with him and made us a good offer for your ass.” Travis spit at me.
It took me a few minutes to get to my knees but to my surprise Travis didn’t undo his fly. He didn’t make any move to use me. I felt dejected a little. I had been here a couple months at least, although I really didn’t have any concept of time. Since I had been here, Travis had been like a keeper or mentor to me. I drunk his piss and eaten his shit daily for as long as I could remember. He had used me as a cum dump, whipping post, hand puppet, and more. But today he didn’t seem to have any interest in me.

“So, here is whats going to happen. First one of the guys will come and get you and make sure you are cleaned up and out. Then he will do any mods that Big Ben wants before he takes possession.” Travis stopped to take a draw off his cigar. “You need to be ready for him when he leaves in 2 hours, so you better say your goodbyes dawg.”

I hadn’t really spoken in weeks, months. I opened my mouth, but nothing really came out. I just sort of croaked. Travis took the opportunity to spit into my mouth and then turned around and left.

Two of the bigger brothers came into the cell and grabbed me, pulling me to my feet and shoving me out the door. In the room that the guys usually used to entertain their dates and victims, I was strapped down to a table and the guys went all over my body making sure shave any hair. Then one of the guys came in with a tattoo gun and some drawing.
I was rolled over and that guy went to town on my ass. I never saw what he put on me, but I figured it was some mark or club signal. For all I know it was a toilet so anyone who saw it would know what I was.

The time flew by. It wasn’t long before that big man was standing in the door admiring the tattoo that was being applied to my ass. “Is he almost ready, I need to get on the road.” Ben barked.

“He will be in about 15 minutes.” The guy barked back. “Anything else you want done before we release him?”
“You got all the hair? The tat is almost done. Has the package been put in him yet?” Ben was eyeing me with a sadistic smile.

“It’s the last thing we are going to do, but don’t worry, it will be in there before you leave.”

While Ben watched, the guy finished the tattoo. Once he was done, I was flipped back over and with only a little lube on the can, it was shoved back up my ass. This one was heavier. I am willing to bet it was filled with drugs or something. But I would probably never know.

Ben motioned for me to follow him as soon as I was let go. It was the first time I could remember that I was allowed to walk without guys holding me. I guess at this point everyone, including myself, knew that I wasn’t going to try to run or get away.

We got into the club room and Travis, the club President, and most of the members were there. Travis stood up came over to Ben. After they shook hands, Travis turned to me.

“Ben now owns you Devil Dawg.” Travis started. “You belong to him now. But if you ever step out of line, I will personally come hunt you down and beat you black and blue.”

All the guys laughed.

“And if you don’t preform for Ben, and he returns you, your ass won’t be worth the meat and skin that make it.”

That was it. I was sold to Ben. I wasn’t a person. I was an animal. But truth be told, I felt okay with all this. Afterall, what could I do about it…


_________________________________________________________________________________
This story was inspired by another fictional work done by Kinky Tim and posted on Scatboi.com, entitled Biker Bar Toilet. This is meant to be a prequel happening before the events described in the original story. The major players are Butch, the biker gangs boss; Ox, a rival to Butch in the same gang; and Travis, another member of the gang. This is a fictional work and any feedback is appreciated.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Popular posts from this blog

Encasement Pig Wanted

by Encaser Chapter 1 It started late one horny night at my computer when I found a certain rubbermen.com profile: Age 42, Gender Male, Orientation Gay, Race Mixed, Height 6’2”, Weight 190 lbs, Hair Black buzz, Eyes brown. Under scene interests, it said: “Musclehead Bigdicked Demanding Sadist accepting applications for full-time, live-in encasement pig for well equipped dungeon. To qualify for application, you must be a serious bondage masochist, be 25-35 years old and 5’7” to 5’10” in height, weigh between 150 to 165 lbs, have a slim to muscular, athletic, flexible body, and be ready for life as a male slave, prepared to sign an agreement consenting to be my total property. If accepted, you will be kept 24/7 in rubber under my total control. My domination of you with my superior life experience, resources, physical size, strength, and mental capacity will be reinforced with layers of tight rubber encasement and heavy bondage, using leather and metal restraints, immobilization, mummific...

The Transformation

By Eckie What are those things out there, they move, yet there is no sound, and why do they regularly disappear, why is no other like me around here… i was wondering a lot, but then suddenly again drifting away into some nothingness, feeling it was the time again to feed. Well… lets clear up what was the path to here a little bit… My boyfriend and I lived for over ten years together already, but to be honest, the last 3 weren’t that good anymore, we practically mainly ‘shared’ house and cost, but kind of drifted apart in almost everything. We basically, without actual agreement, had switched into a so called ‘open’ relationship for a long time because of that, he had his partners, I found mine to have fun with, but we never really discussed any of those adventures with each other. I did not mind the latter one, I had evolved a much more ‘special’ taste for quite a lot of kink, something we never even talked or thought about while we still were happy, something I doubt he would go for o...

Waiting for Ross Part 1 - 5

Part 1: Waiting for Ross Tim had no way to figure out exactly how long Ross had been gone. To Tim, it seemed like forever. “Such a bastard,” he tried to mouth around the gag, but his attempt to form words was thwarted by the quick swallowing that suddenly became necessary. Moving his tongue off the tube in the gag had released a build up of piss. Tim sucked around the gag, trying to draw all of what was currently in the tube into his mouth. Taking a mouthful at a time for Tim was preferable to a persistent trickle, though the taste of piss seemed constant either way. Tim would never have the guts to leave anyone the way Ross had left him, but he guessed that was one of the differences between Masters and slaves. Tim felt a burning sensation in his cock as it tried to expand around the catheter. Between visits with Ross, Tim masturbated incessantly, exclusively, to thoughts of waiting for Ross. At those times, his cock exploded to memories of challenging, lonely stretches of time, im...