Skip to main content

A Week At a Cabin In The Snow


PART 1

By Mister-X/Spartan

Getting There.

Master Leach and I arrived at the last light before the road opened up. We were each on our motorcycles. We waited at the red. He gunned his engine, and I gunned mine. We were ready. When the light changed we both floored it.

I got out to a slight lead. As the miles went by I lengthened it. Finally I was clearly in front. That was when I slowed down enough for him to catch up. After all, he knew where we were going, and I didn’t.

I wondered whether I was doing the right thing. I’d seen Master Leach off and on at some of the get-togethers. He had a reputation for being extreme with his bondage. I liked that. I enjoy being physically challenged with bondage. He was a handsome enough guy and kept fit. But there was always this small indication in his eyes and mouth that he could be a hard man. I had a week off from work, and was heading for his cabin in the mountains to spend the week plus an extra weekend with him. I was looking forward to it, but also looked forward with some trepidation. After all, this was a risk I was taking. But I figured life was to be lived, and I’d take advantage of the opportunity to see if I liked being with him.


The air was turning cold as we started gaining altitude. I was wearing my thick leather custom-made suit, fit to be skin-tight everywhere except where the pants legs covered my boots. It kept me warm, but the air was getting under my chin. I had the suit made with a higher than normal collar, but it wasn’t high enough. I also don’t wear anything under my leathers, preferring the feel of leather against my skin. I shivered a bit. He probably didn’t have the cabin warmed up while he was away, so it was going to be a cold welcome. I looked over at him, but you couldn’t see anything through his helmet, just as he couldn’t see anything through mine.

We slowed down for the curvy road through the trees. Soon there was snow piled alongside the road. It got colder, and the road kept gaining in elevation. I was glad that I was completely covered in clothes. Finally we slowed down and turned off onto a side road. This one was not paved, so we had to go slow. We initially passed a couple of other cabins, both vacant, and kept going. The road started climbing again. After a distance with no other buildings, we pulled up to a cabin. It was a split level, set into the forest on a hillside, and we went to the top part. I noticed that this unimproved road did not continue beyond his cabin. We both got off our bikes. He had told me to bring nothing other than myself, so I had no belongings to bring inside. He also didn’t have any to bring in, since they’d already be inside his cabin.

We took off our helmets, and I immediately noticed the bitter cold. At the front door, he took my helmet and laid both down on the doorstep. He told me “I never bring anyone in who doesn’t have their hands cuffed, so hold yours out in front of you.” I obeyed, and soon had my wrists cuffed together in front of me, not too tight. These cuffs had a short chain connecting them. He handed me my helmet and unlocked the door.

As I had expected, the cabin was very cold. He turned on a light, and I looked around. The living room looked just like a dungeon. I could see why he didn’t allow anyone inside who wasn’t restrained. There were no windows in this room for anyone to look inside. He led me over to a hanging chain, lowered it by activating a hoist, and locked the connecting chain of my cuffs to it. He re-activated the hoist and I felt my arms being raised. When I was stretched taut with my hands high above my head, he stopped the hoist. He went over to his gear board.

He came back with a spreader bar which had large cuffs at each end. He cuffed one of my boots at the ankle and said “spread ‘em”. I started moving my booted feet apart, and soon was standing on the front parts of my feet. He kept pushing them further apart, until he was finally satisfied. He locked the other end of the spreader bar around my other booted ankle. He stepped back and took a look. He said, more to himself than to me, “that’s just right”. He made a mark for the chain. Then he went over to the gear board again.

This time he came back with a leather penis gag and a leather hood. The hood only had two little pinholes at the nostrils. “Open wide” came the next command. Soon I was gagged, sucking on the thick leather penis part, with my head tightly enclosed in the hood. I could hear his boots as he stepped back and stopped for a minute. He finally said “I love the way you fill out those leathers.” I heard him leave again and return. Then I heard the unmistakable sound of a camera click.

I wondered how long I was going to be left like this. As if reading my thoughts, he said “this is your ‘bed’. You’ll be kept here spread standing every night. The only difference is that tonight you’ll be dressed. Enjoy it while you can.” Then I heard him walk away. I heard another door open and close, probably to his bedroom. After a while I heard no more sounds from him. I figured he’d retired in bed for the night.

This would be the first time I had ever spent the night standing stretched out. I didn’t get much sleep. I also started getting cold. I wondered whether the cabin would be kept like this for the rest of my stay here. At least I was dressed warmly, though not warm enough. A few of my muscles started complaining from the position I was in, but not too much. I had no trouble breathing through the pinholes. I’d done that before. I’d also spent a night before with a big leather penis gag in my mouth, so this wasn’t new to me. I wondered what lay ahead for me this week. He knew that I liked my bondage to be on the extreme side, and he’d said he’d try to accommodate me, but so far I haven’t been challenged.



Day 1



I finally heard some sounds of rustling. I figured it was morning. Then I heard a door open, followed by boot steps coming up to me. The zipper for my upper leathers was pulled down part way and the neck strap on the hood was undone. My gag was unstrapped, though kept in place, with the part of my suit around my neck opened. I felt him feeling my body around my chest. He pinched and twisted my nipples. Then I felt a paper tape being pulled around the upper part of my neck and yanked tight by pulling both ends. He left and his footsteps went over to the gear board.

Soon he was back and I felt a heavy metal collar being placed around my neck. He had to again pull the neck part of my suit away before he could finally get it in place. He couldn’t get it closed, and finally said “lift your head”. When I did I heard and felt the collar close and heard the sound of a lock clicking closed. When I lowered my head I found my chin resting on the collar, which also pressed down onto my collar bone. And I noticed how heavy it was, as well as how tight it was around my neck, pressing into my Adam’s apple. I felt my cock stirring. He managed to buckle the hood’s neck strap over the collar after he had strapped the gag back over the collar.

He left and returned from the gear board. I felt and heard a chain being attached to the front of the collar. When he dropped the chain it was so heavy that my head started dropping down. When I would flex my neck muscles to hold my head up my neck would push into the collar. I was beginning to get physically challenged.

He lowered the hoist and removed the cuffs. “Remove the upper part of your suit.” I obeyed as he was walking away to the gear board again. Soon he was back, and I felt some metal clamps being put on my nipples. They apparently had a connecting chain, but it was a short one, since my nipples were pulled out and toward each other with them on. I started noticing pain from that part of my anatomy. But this was also something I’d had done many times before.

Next was to cuff my wrists again and raise the hoist again. He undid the spreader bar and unclipped the ankle cuffs. He removed my boots after instructing me to lift one leg, then the other. Then he lowered and removed my leather pants. After this he reattached the spreader bar, tightening the cuffs around my ankles (I don’t wear socks when I put on my boots). Soon my feet were spread out and I was standing on my toes. I was still gagged and hooded.

Next I heard him go over to the gear board again. He returned and I first heard the whoosh shortly before I felt the impact on my ass. I moved a little and had to readjust my toes. He finally spoke, saying “this will be how you are warmed up every morning”. He continued after saying that. Soon my ass, back, and stomach must have been a bright red. The cabin was still cold, but I had gotten warm.

After this he removed the spreader bar and lowered the hoist. He removed the handcuffs. I was now free of restraints except for the heavy collar with the attached chain, the gag and hood. He told me “exercise time”.

I’ve got to hand it to him. He called out the exercises, and he did the same ones that he was having me do, despite his being about 20 years older than me. This included push-ups, jumping jacks, sit-ups, and weight lifting while lying on the floor. After these he pulled me over to a running machine, one of a pair apparently, and had us run a few miles as well. All of this was done while I was gagged and hooded. I’d never done exercises before while restrained like that. Also, it was strange doing all those while my nipples were clamped. That was my handicap to make up the 20 year difference in our ages.

After the exercises were done, he pulled me over to the gear board, got some rigid cuffs, and cuffed my hands behind my back in those. My arms were locked in place with those on. He took me back to the hoist again, attached the end of the collar’s chain, turned my collar around, and activated the hoist to raise the chain back up. When it was up to where I would have to be off my feet, he stopped it. Then he put the spreader bar on my feet again, spreading them out, which put me back onto my toes. Finished, he left.

Soon I could smell food cooking. I hoped that I would be able to eat. When I heard him return, I again heard the ‘clicks’ of a camera. Then he returned to the kitchen. Next I heard him come in to release me from the spreader bar and the hoist. He brought my collar back around to the front and pulled me by the chain into another room. My hands were still cuffed behind my back. When I was stopped, my hood was unstrapped and pulled up to where my mouth was uncovered, but my eyes were still covered. He said “if you talk, you get no food. Understand?”

After I nodded my head as best I could with that collar restricting my head movements, he unstrapped and removed my gag. He helped me to lie down on the floor, and said “there are two bowls in front of you, one with food and one with liquid. I’ll show you were they are. After he positioned me for my mouth to find the bowls, he said “you have ten minutes to eat and drink”. I heard him sit down and start eating. I started eating as best I could.

The food was tasty, freshly cooked. But the drink evidently was his piss. I’d drunk piss before, but I don’t like it. But I had no choice if I wanted any liquid. I got most of the food consumed in the ten minutes. I’m sure I made a mess of things. He wiped off my face and leather, and soon I was again gagged and hooded. He took me back to the hoist, and I was back to how I’d been before being taken in for breakfast. I heard him tidying up the dishes and floor in the kitchen.

I next wondered if I was going to be washed up. Again he anticipated me. He came back after tidying up, and after releasing me as he’d done when I’d been taken in for breakfast, I was taken into what apparently was the shower stall. My feet were locked to the sides of the shower. A plastic bag was put over my head with a couple of pinholes in the bag which lined up with the ones in my hood, a couple of short straws put through the holes for me to breathe through. The door was closed and the water was turned on. It came from various nozzles placed throughout the shower stall.

I would have enjoyed that shower if the water weren’t icy cold. All the heating up I’d done earlier was undone by that icy shower. I was shivering when it ended. At least I was clean. I was unlocked and left under a heat lamp to get dry. The heat lamp warmed me up again. Apparently I wasn’t to get my teeth cleaned or my chin stubble removed because I was brought back out to the living room again.

I was taken over to what appeared to be a fuck bench. I was placed down on it with the lock of my neck collar put through an opening in a raised part and locked to the other side. I tried, but couldn’t move my head. My knees were strapped to the bench. My ankles were brought back and cuffed to the bench. My wrists were finally un-cuffed and brought forward to be cuffed to the bench. My lower legs and arms were resting on the lower part of the bench. But the surprises were that there were holes for my nipples to fit through after the clamps were removed and reattached on the other side of the little holes, and for my cock and balls to be put through. He had to adjust their position to fit me, but soon they were fit properly. After my cock and balls were inserted and in place, he started working a butt plug into my ass.

I’d had a butt plug before, but never one this big. It took some time to get it worked in. I was unable to move from the locked position I was in, so all I could do was try to relax and take it in. Finally my sphincter accepted it and it was inside. Almost immediately my cock started getting erect, as the butt plug was touching my prostate. That’s when I found that he’d put my cock into a spiked sheath on the other side. As my cock got harder, the spikes started pressing in, and I started making sounds into my gag. I could hear him chuckling from the result of this.

After I settled down, accepting the pain as best I could, he started twisting a lever. I felt my wrists start to move forward and my ankles to move back. Apparently this bench was a modified rack as well. The lever also had the effect of making the holes smaller that my nipples, cock and balls went through, and the cuffs got tighter. The spikes dug in further. I was making more sounds into my gag.

After I’d been stretched out about as far as I could go, I started feeling some electricity in my ankles, wrists, neck and cock. It was pleasant at first, but that didn’t last long. Soon it was up to a painful level. I was trying to get off that damn bench, but I was locked onto it too well. I noticed that as long as I was yelling into my gag, my situation didn’t get any worse. It only got worse when I would start to calm down. So I kept yelling. The next sounds I heard were the familiar ‘clicks’ of his camera.

Finally I felt Master Leach get on me. He pulled out the butt plug, and I felt his erect cock start to replace the plug. His was about the same size. He grabbed my clamped nipples and started twisting them. My yelling, which had become more pretend than real, was back to being real again. He was developing a rhythm on his thrusts, and changed from twisting my nipples to pinching the holes closed that were over my nostrils.

I had always been turned on by breath control, and my cock started getting hard with that. My yells from the spikes in the sheath started becoming louder. As I was running out of air I started trying to move my head around to get him to let go, but I couldn’t move my head much in that collar and he held on tightly. We both erupted at about the same time. When he started erupting he let go of my nostrils, and I could breathe again. He also let out a loud yell when he erupted, as did I, but for a different reason.

After he finished he lay down on me. He started speaking to me. “You are one hot guy. I’m enjoying having you here. I hope you’re enjoying it, too.” I hadn’t thought about whether I was enjoying this stay. I had been focused primarily on what was happening to me, as well as dealing with the positions I’d been placed in. On thinking about it, I guess I was enjoying it. The treatment I was getting was what I came up here hoping to get.

When he got up he went into another part of the cabin. He returned with a flask which he placed under my cock and told me to pee. I complied as best I could. He then got the butt plug and worked it back into my ass. All during his fucking of me the electric current had continued, and with the butt plug being back in, it was back there as well. I noticed that my cock was still harder than it had been, even after erupting. The spikes seemed to continue affecting it.

Master Leach left the room again, and I figured he was fixing lunch. My sense of smell soon confirmed that conclusion. When he returned he decided to start warming me up again. My exposed ass was the focus of all the beatings. The hits on it while the butt plug was inside added to the pain. I was back to yelling again. After he left to check on his cooking, I wondered if I would have the pleasure of consuming lunch. But I later heard the sounds of him washing up after eating.

Finally the electricity was turned off and I started being removed from the bench. First my wrists were released and brought behind my back to be cuffed in those rigid cuffs again. He also got a belt and pulled it around my arms above my elbows, pulling it as tight as he could get it before buckling it. My neck, knees and ankles were then released from the bench. Care had to be taken to remove my nipples, cock and balls from their holes. Apparently a lever could be moved which enlarged the holes to get them out easier. My cock was still kept in the spiked sheath. Finally the belt around my arms was tightened further and buckled.

I was walked to another part of the room. There my ankles were cuffed together. I was resting on my lower legs and knees, with my upper legs and chest sticking up. A rope was attached to the back of my collar and pulled down and around my cuffed ankles to be brought back up. He pulled the rope to get my ankles and collar closer together. He put some force into it while holding me upright. It wasn’t long before I was bent back. When I was bent back far enough to satisfy him, now resting on my back side, he unbuckled the neck strap of the hood and brought it up to uncover my mouth. After the usual admonition to not speak, he removed the penis gag. I thought I was going to be given something to eat, but instead a ring gag was strapped on.

Soon I started feeling his cock entering my mouth. He reached behind my head and brought it up onto his cock. Further and further his cock went into my mouth, back to my throat, touching my epiglottis, and further inside. The penis gag wasn’t this long. I knew what to do. It certainly wasn’t the first time a man’s cock was inside my mouth. I licked and sucked. I started hearing his heavy breathing. I also felt his cock start to come alive. On and on I worked, and his cock started moving up and down with a rhythm. Finally it shot its load down my throat. Stream after stream of cum went shooting down.

As his cock had started getting ready to erupt I heard him say “yes, oh, yes, oh, yes”, until he finally yelled his approval when he erupted. Afterward he kept his cock in my mouth and ordered me to clean it off. I did what I could as he would bring it out a little at a time. Finally it was out and cleaned. He immediately strapped the penis gag back on, going through the ring gag. After this he lowered the hood down and buckled the neck strap again. I now had two gags in my mouth.

He turned me over onto my stomach and tightened the rope connecting my collar to my ankles, as well as tightening the belt around my arms above my elbows. I was bent back so far that my clamped nipples were not resting on the floor. I heard him leave the cabin. Soon I heard him return and drop some wood down. Apparently there was a wood stove in the cabin, and he intended to start a fire. I hadn’t even thought about the cold, but now I started noticing it.

It took some time, but I finally heard a fire take hold. It took more time, but I finally felt the cabin start to heat up. All this time I was bent back painfully. I again heard the familiar sounds of the ‘click’ of his camera. I wondered when I would be let out of this. The last sound I heard from him was when he left to go into the bedroom. I figured he had decided to get a nap after the exhaustion of erupting a couple of times in quick succession.

Several hours passed while I was bent back. My muscles had been complaining about this for some time. Finally he entered again and released me from that position. I was back to having my wrists cuffed in front of me, and was taken back over to the hanging chain. Soon I was back lifted up like I’d been before, only this time I wasn’t wearing my leathers or boots. With the spreader bar attached I was resting on my toes. He left me like this and I heard him go back to the bedroom. I figured I would be kept like this for the night. I was right.




Part 2

Day 2.

That night, whether it was because I was tired, because the cabin was warmer from the fire, or because I was starting to get used to this, I got a fairly good night’s sleep while standing stretched. When Master Leach awakened me, it was a repeat of the previous morning. I was still hooded, and had not had use of my eyes since arriving. The ring gag was removed, but that penis gag was always in place, except for eating and sucking cock.

This time, after the warming, exercises, food and shower, he had me stand in the room and spoke to me. “I’ve put all the guys I’ve had here in chains and kept in a prison cell I’ve got down below. They’ve all had that fantasy and looked forward to it. That will be today’s program.” Like he’d said about others, I’ve always dreamed of being put in chains and kept in a prison cell, so I was looking forward to it.

He continued. “I’ve got my opinion of how to keep someone very well secured. See how you like it. So far, everyone I’ve done that to has thought that it was too much. I’m hoping, after what you’d told me you wanted, that you’ll be the first to like it. To be fitted, you’ll have to stand at attention.” Not having been in the military, I obeyed as best I could.



My hands were still cuffed behind my back in those rigid cuffs. I was still gagged and hooded with that big, thick, heavy collar tightly around my neck and the butt plug up my ass, as well as my cock in the spiked sheath. He started by tightly wrapping chains over and under my armpits. Apparently the collar had a couple of rings on each side, because he got some chains which he locked to the rings. These he pulled taut and locked to the chains around my armpits. I felt them tighten under my shoulders. Then he got some longer chains which he attached to the bottom of the chains around my armpits. They hung down to my ankles. Next he got a short chain which had ankle cuffs attached to a link which he cuffed to my ankles and locked to the hanging chains from my armpits after pulling it down as far as he could.

Next he got something metal and rigid which he put over my cock sheath. Whether my cock wanted to be or not, it was now erect. He then got another two chains which had a cuff attached to one of the links which he cuffed to each wrist after unlocking and removing the rigid cuffs. Holding one chain, he tightly wrapped the chain around my upper thigh, just below my crotch. He locked the two ends to a link in the hanging chain. It was a tight fit, and my wrist and that part of the hanging chain were locked tightly to my side. He then duplicated this with the other wrist. I now couldn’t move my wrists or arms up and down.

He then got a couple of short chains and locked them to rings which apparently were in the side of the metal device on my cock to the chains on either side. I wasn’t going to be moving my wrists side to side or my cock would get destroyed. He screwed something into the back of my butt plug and put a chain which was locked to the thigh chain at one side, through a hole in whatever he screwed into my butt plug, and locked to the thigh chain at the other side. I could feel pressure from this pushing the butt plug further into my ass. It was hitting my prostate, which caused my cock to try to get hard, which caused the spikes to dig in.

Next he got another chain which had cuffs attached to links. The chain he wrapped tightly around the upper part of my stomach under my rib cage before he cuffed my arms above the elbow. He locked both ends to the hanging chain. My arms were now tightly against my side at the elbow as well as at the wrist. I couldn’t move them. He even got short chains to attach the connecting chain on my nipple clamps to the hanging chains on either side. This produced more nipple pain.

Finished with this, I heard him leave the room and return with something that was on wheels. “This is a modified prisoner transport chair. I’ll put you in this to wheel you down to the prison cell.”

I’d been in a prisoner transport chair before. These have a deep seat to make it difficult to get out of without help. There is also a recess in the back for someone’s cuffed wrists to set in, but I figured that wouldn’t be needed in this case. There would be hooks on the sides for ankle cuffs. And there would be straps in various parts to go over the body to keep it attached.

This chair differed slightly. Instead of the usual leather straps, there were hooks for the various chains to be locked to. My side chains that hung from my armpits to my ankles were locked to the various hooks that were attached to the chair. There must have been a dozen hooks on each side from my ankle to my armpits. My collar was also locked to the back of the chair. He had tilted the chair up to ease the drop into it, since those chains were keeping me taut, but my knees were able to bend. By the time I was finished being locked to the chair, I couldn’t move a muscle.

All this took some time, and when he was finished, Master Leach said “it’s lunch time. I’ll just leave you here like this to enjoy and fix something for my lunch.” He left, and I heard him fixing his lunch. I was left to try to adjust to being chained tightly to this chair, which included sitting on that item he screwed onto my butt plug. In addition to the usual pain from my nipples, butt plug, and spiked cock sheath, I was starting to get complaints from other parts of my body from the tight chains. But all I could do was sit there and wait. I’d been tied to a chair with rope before, unable to move, but this was something else.

Finally he arrived back. After taking more pictures, he covered me with a blanket and wheeled me outside. I could feel the drop in elevation as we headed down to the lower level. When we got to the door, he pulled out a key and unlocked it. He wheeled the chair inside. After closing the door he turned on a light. I, of course, couldn’t see, but I could tell from the nose holes when he did that.

I heard the sound of a lock being opened, and a door being opened. Then came the long process of unlocking me from the chair. As he was doing so he was saying “I hope you like these chains and this chair. You’ll be experiencing them more later this week as a friend comes by with his van to take you to his place for some fun.” I started thinking about how long I would be able to tolerate being in these tight chains. I knew that they had to already be leaving their marks on me.

Finally he pulled me up out of the chair. He had me stand for a minute before he inched me back into what turned out to be a stand-up metal cell which was about my height (6 feet), and only wide enough for me to fit into. He moved me like you’d walk a cabinet, going from one edge to the other. Once inside with the door closed and locked, he started locking me to the sides. He also attached two more short chains to the rings at the sides of my collar to pull up to lock to the bars at the top. The hanging chains at my ankles were tightly attached to the bottom rings of the cell. My arms were tightly attached to the cell as well.

Just as there were about 12 attachment places for the chains to be locked to hooks in the transport chair, there were also about 12 places where the hanging chain was attached to bars in the cell. I wasn’t going to be moving from my position in this cell. But he had one more final touch to make. There were horizontal bars at the top in the back. He pushed my collar back so that the back of it was behind the cell between the horizontal bars. He got a thin metal bar which he put behind the horizontal bars and through the back of my collar. This tightened my collar considerably. I was starting to choke. He fastened the ends of that thin bar so I wouldn’t be able to remove it, and stepped back.

“I know you are turned on by breath control, so I thought I’d give you something to struggle with while you’re confined here. You will be here for the rest of the day and night. I hope you enjoy it.” Chuckling to himself, he left the room, turned off the light, closed and locked the door, and I heard his boot steps walking away.

I was struggling to get air through those two little pinholes at my nostrils. And I was tightly confined to this cell. I couldn’t move anything, except my cock. It had gotten hard, and was being skewered by those spikes in the sheath. The metal cylinder it was in prevented it from growing any wider, which pushed the spikes in more, since the sheath was flexible. I was in a lot of pain from this. As I was struggling to get air, my cock erupted, producing more pain. I was thinking that this was a truly sadistic way to be confined in a cell. I loved it.

I soon heard him return. I didn’t think he would go to all that trouble just to have me confined here for this short a time. He didn’t. He just came back to take more pictures before leaving. I was to spend the night here like this. I tried to adjust to this strenuous position. I was certainly getting physically challenged.

Part 3

Day 3.

When Master Leach returned the next morning, I was ready to get out of that cell. That had been something else to go through. I had come here wanting to be physically challenged by being bound, and my time in this cell had done that. I’ve had a lot of experiences in my life, but nothing like this one. I had gotten no sleep last night. I was still struggling with my breathing. My cock had loved it, having erupted three times, though being severely punished each time. It was truly a sadistic experience master had put me through, and I was ready to be released.

First was to remove that thin bar that was restricting my breathing. I breathed a sigh of relief when that was gone. After that, it was just removing all the locks that connected my side chains to the cell. Freed from those, he inched me out of the cell and helped me to sit down in the transport chair, bending my knees and elbows, the only part I could move, with all those locks reconnected again. Covered by the blanket, I was wheeled back up to the main room. As he was removing those locks, he said “after the usual morning routine, we’ll go out riding today. After your day in that cell you need a break. Did you enjoy your time there?”

I nodded my head up and down. “You did? That’s great! That’s my favorite device to put someone in. I’m glad you liked it. I’d like to have you return for more if you’d like. Just thinking about you struggling down there, I jacked off last night. That doesn’t happen often for me.”



After the usual warming, exercises which I appreciated more than usual, food and shower, the routine I’d started to become accustomed to, he removed my hood and cuffs so I could get dressed in my leathers again. It was the first time since I’d arrived that I had use of my eyes. I was still gagged, had the butt plug up my ass, my cock was in its spiked sheath, I had that thick, heavy metal collar on, and my nipples were clamped. My leathers went over all of these, the neck part having been made with a series of snaps, depending on how tight I wanted it to be. Finally I put my helmet on. It was a very tight fit over the gag, but since there was no lock at the back, I was able to get it on. He showed me a mirror, and I couldn’t see any sign of what was underneath my leathers. I was ready to go for a ride.

We went together. The weather had turned cloudy, but it wasn’t snowing and the wind wasn’t blowing. But it was still cold there in all that snow. I wondered where we would be going. After going back down to the highway, we turned right and started continuing up. I hadn’t been up this way before, and I was interested to see the country. We at first climbed to the top, and then headed down a little to a valley. The whole valley was at a higher elevation and was snow covered. After riding through this area, we went up again to another top and down to yet another valley. This one was larger, and was lower down. We finally dropped out of the snow.

When we came to another road we turned right and rode on for a distance. Finally Master Leach pulled off at a little café. He told me to keep my helmet on, but he took his off. We went inside. The guy behind the counter looked up and said “ah, welcome back Master Leach. I see you have another one. Go ahead to your usual table. No one else can see you there.” He winked at me.

We walked around a corner and went into a back table, which was positioned around another corner. He motioned for me to sit in the back corner, and he cuffed my hands behind my back in those rigid cuffs again. The proprietor was soon by and gave Master Leach a menu. He winked at me again before walking away.

Master Leach was engrossed in the menu, and finally decided what he wanted for lunch. When the proprietor returned, he had a glass of water and a glass of yellow liquid which filled only about 1/3 of the glass. I figured I knew what that was. The proprietor had a big smile when he saw me looking at the glass which he put in front of me. After Leach had ordered and the proprietor had left to fix it, Leach got up, picked up the glass that was in front of me, and left the table. When he returned the glass was almost full. He set it down in front of me again and said “that’s your meal. You’ll have to drain it.”

When the proprietor returned with Leach’s meal, he set it down in front of him. Then he got behind me and removed my helmet. He unstrapped the gag and tilted up the glass for me to drink from. I took a sip, and tasted the acrid taste. I could also smell what it was that I was drinking. The proprietor said “c’mon, drink up. It’s the best quality you can get.” I wrinkled my nose and started swallowing. The proprietor only put it down after I had drained the glass.

After it was finished, the proprietor strapped the gag back on and put my helmet back. He reached down between my legs and felt where my cock was. He looked at Master Leach and asked “spiked?”

“Of course.”

“Did this one like your cell?”

“Yes. He’s the first one who liked it.”

“Excellent! So you’ll be having me pick him up to experience mine soon. Let’s see which one he prefers.”

“I bet he prefers mine.”

“And I’ll bet he prefers mine. How much you want to wager?”

“How about I get your slave for a day if I win, and you get this guy for a day if you win.”

He looked at me and said “you’re on. As you know, I close on Tuesdays. So I’ll be by tomorrow.” There was the sound of the door opening and someone coming in, so the proprietor left us. I wondered what I was in for tomorrow. If it was on a par with Master Leach’s cell, then I was looking forward to it. My cock started stirring at the thought.

After Leach finished lunch he removed the cuffs from me, left money on the table, and we left. I looked at the proprietor as we were leaving, and when he saw me looking at him, he winked at me again. We got on our bikes and started heading back the way we came. But this time when we got to the intersection where we’d turned right in that larger valley, we headed straight instead. We continued on for about the same distance as we’d gone the other direction to the café before we pulled off onto a side road. We headed up this one, past some houses, and finally to a lonely farming area. We stopped at a house that I noticed didn’t have any neighbors for a mile or so. There were a couple of cars parked outside.

Again Master Leach told me to keep my helmet on and stay on my bike as he took his off and went up to the door. The guy that answered it greeted Master Leach as an old friend. Then he looked over at me. Master Leach motioned for me to enter the house, and the three of us went inside, the door closed behind us. There was a little area there that was separate from the main house. Immediately I was told to put my hands behind my back. Quickly they were cuffed with those rigid cuffs that master had brought along. Then my helmet was removed and my head was soon back in that leather hood again. Only then was I taken inside the house.

After my leather pants were lowered down I was taken to what must have been a saw horse. I was laid down on the top of it, the handcuffs were removed, and my arms pulled down to the bottom of the front legs, where my wrists were relocked to cuffs attached to each of the legs. My legs were then locked to cuffs at the bottoms of the rear legs. A strap was put around my stomach and pulled tight to make me attached to the saw horse. A chain was brought down from the ceiling and locked to the ring at the back of my collar. My head had to be pulled back for this to happen. I realized that the purpose was to expose my ass and my mouth.

Very soon I felt someone pull out my butt plug. He got on my back and mounted me. I felt the unmistakable feeling of a cock entering my ass, one that was hard. It didn’t take long for it to erupt. I figured it had been looking forward to my visit, and had already gotten hard in anticipation. After that person got off, I felt another get on. I soon had the same experience. Apparently master had called these guys and told them that I was coming, so they could be cumming.

After these two were finished, a third one got on and started in. When he was finished, the four of them adjourned to another room. I was left as I was. One of the questions I heard master ask in the adjacent room was “how many more are coming?” I wondered the same thing. I didn’t hear the answer.

I was kept strapped there for a few hours. It was not an easy position to be in, with my head forced back like it was with that heavy collar around my neck. At least I didn’t have anything restricting my breathing. Finally I started hearing the sound of a car driving up, people getting out, and the front door opening. After introductions were completed, I heard more come into the room.

The first guy wanted to use my mouth instead of my ass. So my hood was pulled up to my nose and my penis gag was removed, replaced with a ring gag. I soon had a cock to lick and suck to try to get hard so it could erupt down my throat. While I was doing this I felt another one enter into my ass. I was having to work two ends at once, something I had done before. But then I got a surprise. One of the guys said “I know this guy. His name is Burke Anderson.”

He was right, that was my name. I didn’t recognize his voice, though. But that shocked me. Here I was servicing someone I didn’t know, but who knew me. My master wasn’t pleased at having my name mentioned. I had thought that I would be anonymous on this trip, and my master had tried to ensure that this would be the case, and here this guy blurted out my name. It kind of ruined things for me for a while. It took my attention off my licking and sucking this other guy’s cock, and he finally said something to get me to focus my attention again on him.

Normally servicing two guys at once would get my cock excited and erupting as well, but it was forced under me by my position on this saw horse. I preferred master’s bench to this. After these two guys had gotten their rocks off, I heard another car drive up and more people come in. I figured there was only one reason they came here, and I was it. I was right. I had three more to service. And by then the first two were ready again. By now my ass was full of seed. It was starting to get messy back there. They had to take some time to wipe my ass clean before the next guy entered it.

Soon there was the smell of cooking. The owner of the house apparently was used to feeding large numbers of people at his home. I finally heard the sounds of everyone leaving and going to another room, the penis gag strapped back, my hood lowered back down after the chain attached to my collar was removed. I was thankful for that. I heard the sounds of silverware against dishes, and figured they were having dinner. But not me. I don’t get either lunch or dinner. I knew I wouldn’t be fed.

After dinner they went into another room and gathered around a fire, visiting. I was left alone at first, but soon they started coming back in to visit me, one at a time, the chain reattached and the penis gag removed. After more servicing, master said that it was time for us to leave, and I was removed, the ring gag finally removed and the penis gag back in. The ride back was at night, and was colder. By then I knew the way, so I didn’t have a problem driving at night. Fortunately the deer were not out on the road.

Back at the cabin meant being strung up again. But this time I was put into a spread eagle, my wrists lifted individually apart by chains and my ankles, as usual, cuffed to a spreader bar. It was a different stressful position to be in, one I’d been in before, though not for the night. I wondered what the proprietor’s cell was going to be like. My cock was stirring at the thoughts I had of what I was going to be experiencing the next day.

Part 4

Day 4.

After the usual warming, exercises, food and shower the next morning, Master Leach again locked me into the chains. It took some time, as it did the first time, until I was finally tightly standing while in chains. This would be the day I would go to the proprietor’s place to be put into his cell, whatever it was. Master had told me before that someone would be by with his van to pick me up while in the prisoner transport chair, and I figured it would be the proprietor who would do this. With that nice day away to drive around the country, I’d forgotten what it felt like to be tightly chained.

Finished being put into the chains meant next being put into the transport chair. I could hear master leave the room and come back pushing the chair. I was soon back down sitting deeply in the seat while he locked the chains up each side, again with about 12 locks on each side. Again, it took time, but again I was finally attached to that chair. I couldn’t move. My cock was trying to get erect, both from the tight feel of the chains on my body and in anticipation of what lay ahead, so I had more pain to deal with from my cock in that spiked cock sheath tightly confined in the metal cylinder.

Master said that it had started snowing outside, so the proprietor was likely late. We waited and waited. I was starting to get disappointed, until I finally heard the sound of a van driving up. Master Leach went outside, and soon the two of them were back inside. After the blanket was put over me, I was pushed out the door in that chair. There was a ramp set up in the back of the van and I was pushed up that into the van. The chair was soon locked to the sides of the van. I could feel some snowflakes land on the outside of the pinholes at my nostrils as I was taken into the van, so it was still snowing.



The proprietor thanked Master Leach for the loan of me, and he got inside and started backing out. That was when I realized that Master Leach was not coming with me. I was now in the hands of someone I’d only briefly met. With my desire to try something new, no matter what the end result of it would be, I started looking forward to it with both anticipation and trepidation. This experience sounded like it would be a challenge, something I would enjoy, and I again wondered what I was in store for. I didn’t want to spoil it by expecting it to be more than it would be. With all the time I was tightly confined in the chains parts of my body were protesting, but my mind was ignoring that and focusing my imagination on what might lie ahead for me.

The drive to the proprietor’s place took some time, as he drove slowly in the snow. I wondered about the road conditions, since we had gone over a couple of passes the previous day. I started thinking about being in an accident, however minor, and having the police wonder why I was in chains in a prisoner transport chair with no identification. But he made it okay finally, as he pulled into his driveway. He first pushed a button to open a door, and then he drove the van inside. I wondered how extensive his layout would be.

I heard the ramp being set up again, and soon I felt myself being wheeled down out of the van. I was then left while he put the ramp back, before being wheeled into the room. The first thing he did was to remove my hood so I could see. After my eyes adjusted to the light, I looked around. I couldn’t believe this place was so big.

“You know where my café is, since you drove your cycle there. I live above the café, and have this barn in the back. That’s what you’re now in. I made this my dungeon. You’re more than welcome to come here any time you want, though I’m only available for play on Tuesdays. I’ll wheel you around so you can see everything that I have.”

I was surprised at all the devices he had. There were all the usual ones, including a fully stocked gear board. But there were others as well. There was a series of coffins, a rack, several different types of fuck benches, several different kinds of stocks, and much more. I was amazed at how much he had here. I heard a muffled sound, and looked over at a box which had a hooded head sticking out of it. My cock stirred at that sight, as it did at many of the others as I thought of myself being in them. I wondered what the cell would be like that I would be in.

After showing me around, he said “before showing you where you will be kept for the day and night, I’m going to make some changes to your gear. Leach said that you like things hard and tight. As a result, you probably don’t like that soft leather gag and hood. I’ve got something to replace those with that you’ll like better.

After the usual admonishment not to speak, he unstrapped and removed my penis gag. He left and returned with a gag that had a huge long penis. As I stared at that thing he said “I had this made specially out of stiff leather like is used in making belts. It has lots of holes for the buckle to go through in the back so it can be closed as tight as possible.”

He started putting that stiff leather penis in my mouth. Just like master Leach’s cock, it went past my epiglottis and down my throat. I had to concentrate not to gag when he put that in. When it was in I started feeling just how stiff that thing was, particularly around the outside of my mouth. He pulled it tightly closed before buckling it shut. That thing was going to be quite a mouthful to deal with. My eyes must have opened wide, because he said “I see you like it. Good. Most guys don’t. Now for the hood.”

He left and was back with something that looked scary. I saw that it only had those two little pinholes at the nostrils, but it went way down the neck. “I also had this made of the same kind of treated leather that they use for making belts. It also has lots of small holes in the back. I use a zip-tie to close it. But to get it on I’ll have to remove your metal collar. Leach gave me the key to it. After it’s on I should be able to put the collar back on over it.” I just kept staring at that thing.

I felt my collar being removed. The proprietor then started fitting the hood over my head. The feeling I had before from that soft leather hood was nothing like it was with this one. It was pressing in tightly everywhere over my head. And when he started fitting the zip-tie through the holes at the back of my neck and pulling them tight, I was starting to choke again. The holes were just a short distance above each other, which allowed the neck part of the hood to be pulled as tight as possible over every part of my neck. As I started making noises into my gag, some of which actually came out, he said “bend your head down and it will take pressure off as I’m tightening it.” I did as he said, and he was right, I started being able to breathe easier. But all that did was allow him to tighten it more. I wondered what it would be like when I lifted my head back up.

When he finally finished he put the metal collar back on over it. He was right, it was able to be closed and locked. After this was done he said “you can lift your head back up now. Leach said you were turned on by breath control, and he likes to choke guys in his cell, so I figured I’d do that this way. I hope you like it.” I was choking from this just as I was while in Master Leach’s cell. My cock was trying to get hard, and I was having pain again. The proprietor looked at that and said “good. I see you like it. I’ll leave you here to get adjusted while I go fix myself some lunch.”

I still hadn’t gotten to experience his cell yet, but already I was getting excited by the restraints I was in. I figured that if this was a sample of what lay ahead, I would have trouble dealing with it. I hadn’t yet experienced anything that was too much for me, though Master Leach’s cell came close, and I wondered whether this would be the first.

The proprietor was gone for a long lunch. When he came back he said “it will take some time to get you properly locked into that cell. And once you’re in it, you ain’t coming out for a while. I’ll be calling Leach tomorrow to tell him that the roads are not passable due to the snow, so you’ll be here for another day. He’s used to that. And the way things look, the roads really won’t be passable. I’ll put the blanket back over you. The cell is over in my café.”

That surprised me. I hadn’t expected that I would be spending more than a day in his cell, and also didn’t expect it would be in his cafe. It was still snowing as he pushed me over to the café. Once inside it was warm again. He went over to the men’s room and pushed me inside. He started working on some floor boards, and after lifting them up, he revealed a cell underneath. There was also the tubing for the piss to go through that was connected to the piping to go underneath the urinal. This tubing he pulled up.

He started unlocking me from the prisoner transport chair. After I was finally removed, he pulled me up and placed me in his cell. It was a lie-down cell, but with the same kind of attachment points on the sides. He started locking the various points of the body chain to the various points on the sides. It was a tight fit, and to be able to lock the chain to some of them he had to wiggle my body. The cell was all metal, as opposed to the cell with bars that I had been standing in at Master Leach’s. And as opposed to Master Leach’s, in this one I was lying down.

After I was finally attached to all the side locks, he attached chains to my collar and to the chain that went over and under my arms to attach the top of my body to the top end of the cell. He also attached chains to the bottom of the cell which attached my ankles to the bottom. Then he started pulling a crank which had the effect of acting like a rack, pulling the ends away from me, stretching me. After he couldn’t turn the crank any further, he locked it off. I was stretched to the max in that cell.

Next he worked out a part of the hood and the gag to reveal a hole that went through. He picked up the tubing from under the urinal and put it through that hole in the hood and gag. He also got a couple of small plugs that were lying in the cell and put those into the nose holes in the hood. I now had to breathe through the gag. He finally spoke.

“Before I put the floor boards back in place that cover you, I need to explain something. Any piss that is put into the urinal goes into your mouth. This is also the part that you will be breathing through. So when you hear someone who is about to take a leak, don’t take a breath. You’ll be here tomorrow during a work day, and various guys will be coming in to take a piss. Most of them won’t know where it’s going, but some of them do. I put a little code in this room to indicate that there’s someone here. Some of the guys know the code. You’re going to start getting a lot of liquid in you which will circulate through your body. You can go ahead and piss it out when your bladder gets full, but understand, that piss will arch back onto your body. I hope you enjoy it.”

He started putting the floor boards back in place. They fit tightly over my chest, and were soon locked down so that I couldn’t fully expand my lungs. The only space available to me was through that hole at the bottom of the urinal into my mouth. I soon realized that I was going to be breathing through that hole. The thought didn’t appeal to me. I’d drunk piss once before when the output from a urinal went into me. But this would be a new experience for me. The rest of the day and night passed with nothing happening, except for getting excited from that stiff leather gag and hood.



Day 5.



It wasn’t until the café opened the next morning that things started happening. It was a farming area, and a lot of the farmers were out and about early. That meant that they would be coming into the bathroom to take a piss. I had awakened to the sound of getting the café ready. It wasn’t long after that when I got my first piss. It didn’t go into my mouth for me to taste, but the long gag sent it directly into my throat. I had to keep from breathing until it had all drained. I had to be careful to wait for the last drop to go through. With the first one I breathed in that last drop, and started gagging. But I quickly learned, and was able to get through the breakfast crowd.

At lunchtime three of the guys who had erupted into me the day before came in. I recognized their voices, and filled my lungs in preparation. They knew the code and were ready. One started in, and when he was finished the second immediately started in. When he was finished the third one immediately took over. All of them took their time, extending it out as long as they could. I was starting to think bad thoughts about those three. I hoped to meet them when I was free of any restraints.

It took all of my concentration to be able to not breathe while they were pissing, and to finally breathe when they were finished. A drop got through into my windpipe, but by then I’d become accustomed to one little drop making it through, and was able to deal with it. That was the highlight, or lowlight, of the lunch crowd. I then had a quiet time until the dinner crowd.

There weren’t as many people who came by for dinner. I was able to make it through those without a problem. But the effort had gotten me quite tired. I also couldn’t move any other part of my body, except for my cock, all during this time. It was quite an ordeal to go through. In thinking about it afterwards, it was another one of those physical challenges I had come up here wanting, but a different type of challenge. I was glad to have done it. But it wasn’t the same as being in Master Leach’s cell. I loved what Master Leach did to me, whereas this was more of an ordeal to go through. I preferred Master Leach’s, though I liked the proprietor’s gag and hood better.

In between the sessions I would have to take a leak myself as all the piss made it through my system. I stunk pretty badly by the time the proprietor got me out of there. He unlocked everything when he was finished for the night, pulled me out of his cell, and locked me back into the prisoner transport chair. The special gag and hood he put on me he kept on, but he removed the plugs at my nostrils and filled the ones in my gag and hood. He wheeled me back over to his van and wheeled me up the ramp. I noticed that it had stopped snowing. After the chair was secured in his van, he started driving me back to Master Leach’s.

When we got to Master Leach’s, I was wheeled out and into his cabin. I was then asked which of the two I preferred, and gave my preference, also saying what I liked about each. The two went off to the side to discuss details of the exchange. I figured that the guy in the leather hood in that box must have been the proprietor’s slave. I wondered whether I would be seeing him.

After the two masters had decided the details, the proprietor left and I was back being Master Leach’s responsibility. The first thing he did after releasing me from the prisoner transport chair was to take me into the shower to get cleaned off. I was glad to be rid of the piss on my body. Out of the shower meant back to being strung up for the night. I was again stretched out in a spread eagle position, but this time I was lifted off the floor. Again, this was not new to me, but to spend a whole night like this was a new experience. I knew that my wrists were going to be hurting big time from it. Plus the proprietor’s more intense gag and hood were kept on. I wondered if that was part of the exchange.

Part 5

Day 6.

After the usual warming, exercises, food and shower the next morning, Master Leach again locked me into the chains. It took some time, as it did the first time, until I was finally tightly standing while in chains. Master Leach said that he would be going over to the proprietor’s place to pick up his slave, and he needed to lock me into the cell for the rest of the day and night. So I would be again tightly chained, initially in the prisoner transport chair, then in that cell of his down below. I had hoped to be able to have a day to rest and recuperate, but I certainly wouldn’t be getting that while tightly chained in that cell. My cock started getting hard at the thought.

After all that time getting me chained up, initially locked to the prisoner transport chair and then locked into the cell, master finally pulled my collar back and forced the thin bar through my collar. With the extra leather around my neck from the proprietor’s hood and the huge stiff penis in my mouth, this was a lot harder to deal with. Initially I could barely get any air through the tiny pinholes. Master could see that I was having difficulty, and stayed to make sure that I would be all right. Eventually I was able to get somewhat settled down. The problem is that with that difficulty my cock immediately erupted. I had that extra pain to deal with.

After master left, I realized that this was much worse than the last day and night I’d spent in that cell. I was going to have to force myself to accept it by focusing on taking one breath at a time. It was only when I thought about the position I was in that I would start to panic and my cock would start to get hard. That stiff hood and gag didn’t help matters.



I continued standing in that cell. What else could I do? I would have to endure this as best I could. It was yet another challenge, one that was even greater than the last two had been. Then I heard sounds. Master Leach was back, and probably was bringing the proprietor’s slave into his home. I heard the sound of chains being attached to a cart up above. I realized that the master had removed the cart that he had transported me in when bringing me to this cell. I wondered if the proprietor’s slave would be joining me down here. I never did see this place to know if there were other cells.

After a while I heard the sound of the cart coming down the hill. Then the door was opened. Apparently the proprietor’s slave had sight, because I heard a gasp when the light was turned on. Then I heard the master’s voice. “You won’t be having to deal with anything like that. You wouldn’t be able to withstand that much at this stage of your life. Plus I don’t think you would like anything that intense. Only a special kind of guy would like that. It’s why I haven’t put you in the set of chains that I put him in. No, I plan to put you into one of my boxes, much like you were in at the proprietor’s dungeon.”

It was nice to hear the master call me a ‘special kind of guy’. I appreciated that. But I didn’t realize that there were more devices here in this room, including some of those boxes. I wondered how long the proprietor’s slave would be kept in his box. I was hearing the sounds of locks being opened as the slave was being removed from the prisoner transport chair. After that I heard him being escorted into the box.

I next heard a lot of locks being secured. There were probably a lot of attachment points inside the box. It would be in keeping with the master’s way of doing things. Finally I heard the top being closed and locked, and the side being closed and locked. The slave had to be well secured to that box. The next sound I heard was of the master getting on top of the box. I heard him unzip his pants, and I heard the sound of a gag being removed. The slave made a few unintelligible utterances, so he must still have a ring gag in place.

Next I heard the sounds of the master working his cock into the slave’s mouth. I wondered how well the slave would be at licking and sucking. It didn’t sound like he was that good at it, since the master was calmly working with the slave, instructing him on how to do the cock-sucking properly. Finally I heard the inevitable shout from the master as he erupted. After that I heard him tell the slave to lick and suck his cock, but again as I was hearing the master’s instructions, it didn’t sound like he was very good at it. Finally I heard the sound of a gag being put back, the master zipping his pants back up and getting off the box, and leaving the room, closing and locking the door behind him after he turned off the light.

We were the only two left in the room, that slave and me. We couldn’t communicate, but I’m sure he was thinking about what he’d seen of me and what I must be going through. It felt good to be the source of someone else’s admiration. I then heard the sound of the master going into the kitchen above. It must be meal time again.

The two of us didn’t see the master again that day. I was kept in that cell overnight as the master had told me I would be. Again, I didn’t get any sleep while I was in there. It was too stressful of a position to trust falling asleep, as I was still concentrating on getting one breath at a time.



Day 7.



The master came down the next morning. He brought the prisoner transport chair with him. I was the first one he removed. It was the same long routine of unlocking everything, moving me into the chair where he locked everything back again, moving me upstairs where he unlocked everything again, and let me out to start the usual morning routine. While I was on my stomach eating, my hands cuffed in those rigid cuffs behind my back, I heard him walk back downstairs again. Since the chair remained upstairs I figured the master had other things in mind than to release the slave. I figured he would be fed directly while in the box, rather than while on the floor like I had to do.

I knew to remain where I was after I’d finished eating until he returned. When he finally entered he started getting me ready for the shower. I’d already been warmed up and had my exercises. I wondered what was next on the agenda after I took my shower.

After I was dried off, master surprised me. He took off my hood, gag and collar, and started talking to me. He asked “did you enjoy your stay here with me so far?”

“Yes, sir, I did.”

“I enjoyed having you. Would you be interested in making the arrangement more permanent?”

“I would, sir, but I’d like to know what you have in mind.”

“I would like to make you my bondage boy, available when you’re not working, for me to have fun with. I’d also like to start making decisions for you in your life.”

“I understand. Yes, I would like that, sir.”

“Good. In that case, I will need to collar you to indicate that you belong to me. Since you work at a white collar job, your shirts and ties will cover the collar. You make the decision for the clothes you wear to work, but I make the decision for the ones you wear when you are not at work. And you will need to move in with me. Is that agreeable?”

“Very much so, master.”

“Good. The first item to be taken care of is the collar. I have some spares here. I’ll get one that is in your neck size.” He left the room and came back with a metal collar that was about an inch high all around. He put it around my neck and pushed one end into the other to close it. I heard it ratchet shut. He tested it and pushed it again, ratchetting it another notch tighter. I found it to be very tight, pushing into the base of my neck. It was what I would expect from him.

He told me where he lived, and told me to get dressed in my leathers to return home to pack. I was surprised at how quickly this was moving. The butt plug was still in place, my cock was still in the spiked sheath, my nipples were still clamped, but otherwise I was free to get dressed. I soon had my leathers, boots and helmet on, and was on my way back home. But it was only to move to another home in the same city.

On the drive back on my bike I started thinking about the week at the cabin and how my life had changed. I loved the physical bondage challenges I had been put through, and looked forward to having more ahead of me. I knew that Master Leach would provide them.

Later that night, after I’d gotten everything packed, I called him and found that he’d arrived home after delivering the proprietor’s slave, hood and gag back to him. I moved all my belongings to his home, using my pickup, leaving my bike behind until we could pick it up. He explained the protocol he would expect from me when I would arrive to his home from now on, dropping to my knees, bowing down, gagging myself with the gag he would leave at the door, putting the hood on that he would leave at the door, and having my hands cuffed behind me in the rigid cuffs he would leave at the door.

That night I was back in another version of the chains, only this time with the addition of a chain harness around my chest. This was also locked to the chains at the sides, and pulled as tight as he could get it. I was, of course, gagged with his soft leather hood on my head. He had me stretched out on his bed alongside him. The chains at my shoulders were attached by chains to the headboard, and the chains at the ankles were attached by chains to the bottom of the bed. He had me lay face down for my ass to be available to him when he would want it. That night he did want it, detaching the butt plug from the chains and pulling it out, putting it back in place after erupting.



Days 8 and 9.



The next day, Saturday, was spent arranging everything in my room and seeing how his house was set up, him showing me the chores he expected me to do. I was put through the usual routine that I’d been through that first morning at the cabin. He laid out my leathers for me to wear during the day. He had a smaller dungeon available, but the main one was at the cabin. That night I was in bed again as the previous night. I figured that this is how I would be spending every night at his home.

After the usual morning routine and back in my leathers again, the next day was spent trying out the various devices in his dungeon. Nothing was as intense as that cell up at his cabin. He could see my disappointment at what he had available at his home. He assured me that now that he had someone who craved extreme bondage, he would start acquiring devices that would satisfy me.



Days 10 to 13.



At work the black shirts, ties and pants I normally wear, in addition to the suit coat, covered everything underneath with one exception. A couple of my co-workers noticed the bulge at the front of my tight pants. They also found out that I’d moved. Without realizing that they’d noticed the bulge, I told them that I had moved in with another guy, that we were sharing the cost of the house. They put two and two together and understood what was causing the bulge. I knew the rumor mill was going to start, but I didn’t care. I was happier than I’d ever been. I’d found my life’s partner.

During the week we visited the local bondage club. The club’s rumor mill started when they found out from my change of address that I was now living with Master Leach. And the guy I had to give my new address to was the one who had blurted out my name up at that place in the valley. Master Leach gave him a piece of his mind for giving out my name.



Day 14.



The following Friday night, after work I was ordered to change into my leathers to ride to the cabin for the weekend. I also was gagged under the helmet, and had another metal collar on above the one that would now always be around the base of my neck, one that was just as tight, pressing into my neck and Adam’s apple, and went up under my chin after I’d lifted my head as high as I could get it. It was also ratchetted closed, but unlike the one at the base of my neck, there was a hole for a key to fit in to remove it. Swallowing was difficult, and breathing was a little restricted. Master had me add a leather neck corset over the metal collars to hide them from view. I also had my cock in that spiked sheath in the chastity device and butt plug in place, nipples clamped, and was also wearing the chain harness, the usual items I now always wore. I wondered how riding over bumps while sitting on that butt plug would feel. I figured I’d have to move forward when riding. And I hoped we wouldn’t be stopped by the police while I had these items on. But the thought of this possibility excited my cock.

Master rode his motorcycle. Soon we were both sitting at that last light as we’d been two weeks earlier. I looked over at him, and he looked over at me. He gunned his engine and I gunned mine. When the light changed, we both took off. But this time I didn’t go full out, but kept close behind him. I figured since he was my master I’d better let him win. I wanted to be in that cell for the weekend, and he knew it, so I didn’t want to give him a reason to disappoint me. And I hoped he would take off that chastity device when I was in the cell. It hadn’t been removed all week. I wasn’t into pain, but the pain from the spiked sheath when I erupted was one pain I was looking forward to getting.



The End

Popular posts from this blog

Encasement Pig Wanted

by Encaser Chapter 1 It started late one horny night at my computer when I found a certain rubbermen.com profile: Age 42, Gender Male, Orientation Gay, Race Mixed, Height 6’2”, Weight 190 lbs, Hair Black buzz, Eyes brown. Under scene interests, it said: “Musclehead Bigdicked Demanding Sadist accepting applications for full-time, live-in encasement pig for well equipped dungeon. To qualify for application, you must be a serious bondage masochist, be 25-35 years old and 5’7” to 5’10” in height, weigh between 150 to 165 lbs, have a slim to muscular, athletic, flexible body, and be ready for life as a male slave, prepared to sign an agreement consenting to be my total property. If accepted, you will be kept 24/7 in rubber under my total control. My domination of you with my superior life experience, resources, physical size, strength, and mental capacity will be reinforced with layers of tight rubber encasement and heavy bondage, using leather and metal restraints, immobilization, mummific...

The Transformation

By Eckie What are those things out there, they move, yet there is no sound, and why do they regularly disappear, why is no other like me around here… i was wondering a lot, but then suddenly again drifting away into some nothingness, feeling it was the time again to feed. Well… lets clear up what was the path to here a little bit… My boyfriend and I lived for over ten years together already, but to be honest, the last 3 weren’t that good anymore, we practically mainly ‘shared’ house and cost, but kind of drifted apart in almost everything. We basically, without actual agreement, had switched into a so called ‘open’ relationship for a long time because of that, he had his partners, I found mine to have fun with, but we never really discussed any of those adventures with each other. I did not mind the latter one, I had evolved a much more ‘special’ taste for quite a lot of kink, something we never even talked or thought about while we still were happy, something I doubt he would go for o...

Waiting for Ross Part 1 - 5

Part 1: Waiting for Ross Tim had no way to figure out exactly how long Ross had been gone. To Tim, it seemed like forever. “Such a bastard,” he tried to mouth around the gag, but his attempt to form words was thwarted by the quick swallowing that suddenly became necessary. Moving his tongue off the tube in the gag had released a build up of piss. Tim sucked around the gag, trying to draw all of what was currently in the tube into his mouth. Taking a mouthful at a time for Tim was preferable to a persistent trickle, though the taste of piss seemed constant either way. Tim would never have the guts to leave anyone the way Ross had left him, but he guessed that was one of the differences between Masters and slaves. Tim felt a burning sensation in his cock as it tried to expand around the catheter. Between visits with Ross, Tim masturbated incessantly, exclusively, to thoughts of waiting for Ross. At those times, his cock exploded to memories of challenging, lonely stretches of time, im...