Skip to main content

The GasMaster part 5-8

by Frglee

Part 5

We drove back in one of the clinic’s unmarked ambulances to the Tokyo suburbs in the early evening from the clinic.We had had a relaxed afternoon getting out of the kit,eating and talking.I was tired and asked if I might take a nap. Ishimoru took me up to one of the quiet visitor accomodation rooms on the top floor. I was very tired and slept for several hours,naked under a light wool blanket.Lo woke me up by a gentle shake on the shoulder around 6.

“I thought you might like some mango juice” he said,smiling at me and bending close by my bed…..I reached for his head,he didn’t resist and kissed him thanks.He blushed visibly.He was a good looking guy,quite punky,about 25 and I looked at his sweet face for a while.

“I will be driving you back to the apartment….’Y’ drove back earlier,he wanted to prepare for this evening. He has invited you to spend the rest of your visit at his home and one of the spare rooms will be made up for you if that is agreable? “

“I am very honoured” I replied ” I would love to stay there”.

“I have been asked to collect your belongings from the hotel and so we shall return via there. The bill has been settled already.” I was surprised at this and said so ”Y’ feels that you have incurred enough expense flying here and feels he should make a contribution to your trip.He apologises for not offering you his hospitality immediately but there have been some bad experiences with visitors and he thinks this is the best way.He hopes you will understand.”

“What is planned for this evening then?” I asked half an hour later as we got into the front of the ambulance.

” We shall eat a light dinner first but then we are going to a rubber party organised by a very old friend.You may be surprised by the rubber scene here in Japan.Although there are few formal clubs and events there is a large scene centred around private parties.This has been arranged for some time.I think you may find it….interesting!” When we arrived we entered the house through the door by the drive and Ishimoru welcomed us .He was preparing some food.He was dressed in an amazing suit of white rubber,rather like a steward aboard an ocean liner.I could see his face but he had a mask on of very fine transparent latex,seemingly about the same thickness as a condom.On his hands were white rubber gloves..I looked at amazement at this gear.He was the epitome of rubber style!

We were told that ‘Y’ was in the living room and we were to enter.

Gasmaster ‘Y’ was dressed for dinner in complete rubber.He was wearing a complete set of black rubber formal evening wear with a latex anatomical mask,a white rubber shirt and a colourful rubber cravat.He even wore black rubber shiny shoes and latex white gloves.A rubber carnation,very intricately made,was sitting in his buttonhole .As the shiny rubber of his suit rippled and folded I stood looking with amazement.

”That is an incredible suit” I babbled

“Thankyou” he laughed a little “I am glad you like it.I thought it fun to wear it to show you that I dress in more than medical rubber !”

I laughed with amazement,the ice having been broken and examined the suit further.Gasmaster ‘Y’ showed he was capable of warmth and humour even though he was such a serious rubbermaster.

“Would you care to dress for dinner? Lo will show you where to change”

Within 30 minutes I was kitted up in my favourite gear.I was a great skinhead fan and had a complete outfit made in rubber in my suitcases including high ranger boots made of a tough rubber. I had discussed this outfit with ‘Y’ and he has especially asked me to bring it. Again I was completely covered,a transparent lightweight latex suit first with an integral mask and gloves,then blue latex bleacher jeans. and white rubber braces.I had an imitation rubber fred Perry blue shirt on and over it all went my favourite,a green rubber MA1 puffer jacket with various badges in rubber sewn on to the sleeves.Lo got dressed in a white rubber waiters uniform complete with a fine latex mask just like Ishimoru had been wearing.

As we were dressing it had been getting dark outside and I had heard the doorbell ring a couple of times.From above me I could hear a hubbub of conversation.As I finished dressing Lo tidied up the folds and sprayed on some silicone so that I shone and rippled as I walked .I looked at myself in the wall mirror and admired the image I saw .Lo suggested I might go upstairs back to my host and as I re-entered the living room I saw there were 6 guests,all male and all in complete rubber outfits.There were two bikers,a tall guy in heavy rubber yellow waterproofs complete with high waders and a rubber souwester.One guy was dressed in a bright red one piece suit from head to foot with just holes for the mouth,nostrils and yes .The remaining two guys were dressed in rubber military uniforms,all in black with tunics and breeches and high rubber boots.They too were masked with anatomical black rubber facemasks.

In English I was introduced to the guests one by one with a brief description of their fetish interests.They were all Japanese as well and although they spoke limited English,made an effort to involve me in the conversations.We had a drink and that melted the ice as we chatted about each others rubber gear and interests.The Gasmaster was clearly the leader of this little ensemble.We were called to the dining room by a gong and were served suchi and various light rice dishes .There was more saki although I partook of water mainly.All of us sitting around a dinner table with two attentive waiters…an evening like any other except we were all in rubber! I had never seen anything like this before,but it was done with such good humour and such a sense of fun that it was difficult to dismiss it as all rather silly.If anything we were all relaxed and happy in our favourite gear.

At about 11 Our guests began to depart although I knew we were to meet again later.Gasmaster ‘Y’ beckoned me downstairs from the foyer of his ground floor apartment and we returned to the changing room. Ishimoru and Lo had both changed into black rubber one piece suits with rear zips. They were wearing rubber waders and aprons in red rubber.Both had thick rubber belts with long red rubber armpit length gloves tucked over.

We were both helped into latex body suits,complete with anatomical socks and light gloves.As my suit was lifted above my knees a bipolar electro buttplug, was greased and inserted up my asshole.It felt cool and pleasant.Then a black electroconductive rubber cockring was placed around my dick and balls and finally a 10cm long urethral implant was gently inserted.by Lo. This was kept in place by a small steel connecting clip to my Prince Albert piercing ring. The suit was pulled up around my crotch and wires were plugged into the three contacts through tiny reinforced holes in the suit.A belt was added and in a waterproof transparent plastic pocket in which I could see a radiocontrolled estimming box aboaut 10cm x 7cm X 2cm thick was added out of which the wires to me were connected. Lo explained what this was but I knew anyway.

I was to don the rebreather I had used two days back,since recharged with gas and sofnalime absorbant.Lo helped me with this as Ishimoru placed Gasmaster ‘Y’s unit on his back.The unit was switched on and my mask straps were tightened over the rubber latex hood.I breathed easily of the cool oxygen being recycled.I tested the nitrous feed again and got a nice tingly blast of gas in my mix.The earphones crackled into life with the familiar “Can you hear me Mr Anderson”

I stepped into the heavy rubber bootees of the biohazmat suit I had worn previously, and Lo pulled up the legs and then hitched up the body of the suit right up.I ducked a little to assisit as he pulled the cool shiny heavy rubber over my head .I saw through the wide plastic visor that ‘Y’ had completed being kitted up and he walked over to help complete my dressing.I could not help getting hard as I was zipped up into this heavy suit,breathing oxygen and staring at my rubber twin.A small set of two gauges was attached to the side of the mask interior.it showed 230 Bars of Oxygen and about 195 Bars of Nitrous Oxide :

” We are going to test the electro now,Mr Anderson”

From a small pocket on the side of his suit ‘Y’ pulled out a small black box about the size of a mobile telephone.He pressed a button and I felt a tingling up my ass as the buttplug sprang into life.It was fairly gentle with a slight pulsing.That was enough to get my dick hard and the Urethral insert suddenly was also activated,though at a very low level.I could feel my balls tingling at the same time.I had a hard dick and I luxuriated in this feeling.I was asked to describe the sensation and I did so.

“Good,that is most satisfactory” said ‘Y’ through my earphones….” We are to spend the next four hours inside the biohazmat suits.It is now midnight and I intend we return here before 4.We will be going to a secret warehouse rubber party We will be able to communicate together but of course with no one else.Lo and Ishimuro will be watching us and will make sure there are no accidents or problems.sometimes I will instruct you to switch on the nitrous oxide but for much of the evening we will be breathing oxygen.I am sorry but we will not be able to drink.At times I will use the electro on you.Your role is to act as if this is all normal and you must walk with me around the warehouse.We may be invited to join rubbersex.I will tell you if I allow.”

We left through the drive entrance to the apartment in the dark and got into the back of the ambulance seated on the benches.Lo was driving and Ishimoru sat next to him.They were both wearing yellow overalls over their rubber.As the ambulance made its way down the road I relaxed and listened to my breathing bags inflate and deflate.I felt very clear headed and very excited at the idea of a public demonstration of fully sealed rubberism…I looked at ‘Y’ in his full black suit opposite me.It was difficult to see much through his visor reflecting the light in the back of the ambulance.he looked like a huge black one eyed rubber alien.

“You are enjoying this Mr Anderson?”

“Oh Yes” I replied.

‘You may activate the Nitrous Switch” I pushed through the rubber at the side of the visor and felt the plastic valve knob of the interior full face mask where the double hose entered.It clicked on and I slowly felt the wonderful honey smelling gas enter my breathing mixture,mingling with the rubber smell of the hoses and the sparkly taste of the oxygen.I began to float and my perception of the world around me altered.I shook my head and it cleared an instant then the euphoria started building again.I sucked greedily of the gas.I felt horny again.Suddenly I noticed a tingling around my balls and dick then another throbbing sensation,quite light up my asshole.I looked at ‘Y’.He was holding the remote control.he adjusted a level slightly and the tingling in my dick increased,then he replaced the remote in a small pocket in his suit. For the rest of the evening there was always electro at some level coursing through my groin.I stroked it a little with my thick rubbered hands sometimes as well.We started to slow down and “Y’ took me off the gas. Quickly the Oxygen began to reassert itself and I began to feel clear and tingly as I breathed it. We stopped and the rear doors were opened.We stood up and walked straight into a world of light and colour and noise and people in rubber.Many fully enclosed!

I followed ‘Y’ a few paces behind until he beckoned me forward.There were a lot of people watching us and even some cameras flashing.The music seemed very loud even inside my layers of rubber. A hand reached over and switched on the gas.The music started getting even louder and even a little distorted.The lights bgan to shimmer and dance in front of me.I felt as if I were a little drunk.I felt the electro in my groin intensify a little and there was a deep almost twisting feeling in my rectum from the buttplug and the programmed estimming box inside my suit.I saw ‘Y’ then switch on his gas and hand over the remote to Lo,who was dressed in his black rubber,waders and apron outfit and wearing huge thich red rubber gloves up to his shoulders..Ishimoru was similarly dressed but stood back a little.I knew he was keeping an eye on me.

“Follow me” said my Gasmaster.We walked around the club letting the sensation of the lights and the music overwhelm us.Rubbered bodies made way for us,some even slapped us on the back as we strolled around.Occassionally I felt the electro increasebut the feeling was never unpleasant.It felt like a hand was stroking my penis under the rubber.I grasped myseld there but it actually felt better to be masturbated by the gentle current pulsating through me.Someone tried to speak to me In English but I could hardly hear them and they could certainly not hear me through my mask.I continued sucking at the mouthpiece in the orinasal mask…I chewed a little on the rubber teats as my gums tingled in a most pleasant way.hands stroked my suit as I walked past guys.It was partially inflated now…there was a little gas vented into the suit from the rebreather but also as we had warmed up the air had expanded.I knew I was sweating hard,although there were fans in places that cooled us both down. I recognised some of the partygoers who had been with us earlier.I particularily liked the guy in the yellow rubber waterproofs and huge yellow waders.As he walked by me he stroked my suit like many other guys had done.He followed us.

There was a pool of cold water at one end of the club some 50cm deep.The gasmaster led me to this and said ” Mr Anderson,I am sure you are a little warm.I would like you to lie down in the water for a little while”.I felt very stoned from the gas and I mumbled something about needing some help.Instantly Lo was there and helped me onto my knees in the water.he had an earphone and a small microphone around his throat so he was able to communicate with ‘Y’. The suit was quite waterproof but it bubbled out as I half floated on my back in the water.It felt cool and nice. ‘Y’ then joined me standing over me.His thick rubber boots were brought into the side of my chest and he stood there staring down at me in the water.Guys moved round the pool watching…..The yellow waterproofs guy was very obvious,watching intently,grasping his rubberised crotch……I lay back and looked up at this rubber alien dominating me. Again,I was in his suit,breathing his gas from his equipment totally under his control..he knelt down with one knee in my groin.I felt a sharp stab as the electro was turned up another notch. I began to push against his leg.He then lay in the pool beside me,holding me very tightly gently rubbing against me.I returned the movement and reached with my gloves to explore his rubbered body….The huge yellow waders were next to my head in the water stretching up into the sky…..’Y’ moved over and let the guy caress me with his boots…He pushed and kneaded my body with the wonderful thick soled vibram boots…I reached for them and stroked them…he began to gently pud me in the crotch…I started breathing heavily…..I began to twitch and gyrate.It was impossible to control….. Suddenly he stopped the booting and stepped back in the water…’ .Y’ then reached over to my mask and switched the nitrous off.”

I think you have had enough for now” he stood up and Lo helped me to my feet.The oxygen stepped in and my head began to clear.We walked outside to a private outdoor area and being October,the air was cool. He asked me how I was feeling.I replied I was a bit strange when we were in the tank but felt better now”
 
I want my rubber Mr Anderson to be happy and healthy” he said in a jolly way.Then he asked me for the gauge pressures in the suits.I had around 125 bars of Oxygen left and my Nitrous Oxide was at about 160 bars..When I told him he said.We have just enough for 2 hours.Next we are going to play some more!”

I wondered what this might mean….I was led into a darkened area but still outside the warehouse but there seemed to be some sort of canopy over us.. Then I saw Lo brandishing the 2 pairs of bondage cuffs we had used in the tank earlier on that day.I did not resist when he pushed my arms behind my back and roughly tightened the straps. “Turn on his Nitrous” I heard ‘Y’ say through my earphones,in English for my benefit……The button was pressed throught he rubber biohazmat suit and the familiar sensations began to overwhelm me again.I could not see very well in the gloom but I could see there were a crowd of men around us.I breathed deeply of the gas and moved my head around in the mask inside the suit as if trying to free myself. It seemed to be getting warm again.

“Get on your knees again Mr Anderson…” with Lo’s help I did as I was told. The floor here was little more than soft mud and I began to sink down into it.The gas flowed over and into me remorselessly.I didn’t know what was happening and I didn’t care. I felt Lo tie my legs together with the other harness.I lay there in the mud looking up and the rubbermen coming nearer.I recognised the rubber bikers and the two boys in the rubber military uniforms with the high rubber riding boots.A flash of light illuminated the tableau.

Then it started.Piss.Lots of it.One after another the flow started.Boots gently kicked and spread the piss over me.I had no idea how long I was there.I sucked in the gas pleading for guys to piss onto my visor.One guy kneeled and let me have an incredibly strong flow right in the centre of the screen.Rubber boots kneaded the mud and wiped and smeared it all over me.Then I felt the electro increase.it began to get really quite powerful.I could feel like a hammering in my asshole and my dick seemed to burn from the thin rod sparkling inside my ureter.The gas helped deaden the pain a little but this hurt. My dick was rock hard though.I moved my head and in the grey light a few metres away I could see The Gasmaster staring at me and grasp and grab his crotch through the suits. He was working his dick very hard.I could hear him grunting and moaning through the earphones but he did not direct any comment to me.More piss,more gas,more electro……Lo was playing with the settings now varying the spoeed and the intensity iof the pulses. It even seemed to cease for a while when suddenly there was an agonising pulse that exploded into my groin. This was a ‘punishment button’ and I writhed and moaned in the mud. Hearing me yell got ‘Y’ very hot and I heard something in Japanese over my fogged senses. I got a long blast of power again and I writhed and yelled….and still more piss poured over me One guy after another,sometimes 2 or more…..Ishimoru came over and unloaded a huge quantity on me over 4 or 5 minutes…artfully directing the spray all over me.Two very large rubberguys in raingear and huge waders with split toes stood over me pissing then jerking off. I began to moan now almost continuously.Another belt of voltage,I screamed and it was too much for ‘Y’….. I heard him shouting and almost crying into the mask and sucking up his gas…then he started twitching and jerking off like a demon possessed.He suddenly stopped then almost howled as he came in his rubbers….spraying his thick asian cream all over the inside of his biohazmat suit.

More piss for me and 4 guys came over and concentrated their flows onto my visor. In the half light on my back I lay there,sucking gas and being shocked in my dick balls and asshole .It was all too much.I had no more control.First I started pissing uncontrollably in my rubber suit through my stiff shocked dick .I felt the piss run into my suit down the legs…as it did that it began to short the current flow between my ballsac and my dick…I felt shock after shock through the piss and began spasming…then suddenly I was cumming.I yelled and writhed in agony….I spunked and sprayed my cum….I gasped and sucked the gas…my head sparkled and swam….the pissing never stopped. Finally the last guys walked away shaking their dicks dry over me… Lo turned the electro right down to a background tickle in my groin.he reached over and turned off the nitrous oxide. Again the gas began to clear in my breathing mix but I still felt quite breathless and I was panting…. Carbon dioxide!.I tried to relax in the slippery cool mud under me.

‘Y’ had recovered and seemed normal…..Again, he enquired as to my state,

” Something seems wrong with my breathing mix” I said “I feel very breathless”

“Yes this sometimes happens if you overexert yourself .Carbon dioxide has built up in the loop.You will just have to wait a few minutes for it to clear as the oxygen reasserts itself.”

Lo and Ishimoru undid the wrist and leg cuffs and helped me up. I was covered in mud and piss and even cum streaks.I was helped toward the outdoor showers and stood still in the suit as the cold water washed away all my stains.I began to get my breath back.

“Your pressure readings mr Anderson…” I heard ‘Y’ ask.The oxygen was at 55 bars and the Nitrous was still over 100.

” Ah yes it is now about 3.40 I estimate.It is time for us to leave”

.Lo had already disappeared and as we walked out of the building the ambulance was waiting. We got in the back,still in our suits and this time Ishimoru accompanied us .

” I have a final surprise for you” said ‘Y’ he leaned over and switched on the nitrous again.I started taking deep breaths and feeling light headed and enjoyed the happy gas flowing in and out of me.I began to treat this as my normal state and started humming to myself and even laughing a little at crazy things around me like a pink blanket and a strap that looked like a snake. Finally as we arrived back at the apartment I thought I was going to be removed from the suit.I was not.I was taken to the white tiled room I had visited on the first day…..I was placed on the dental chair again in the ‘treatment room’ and strapped down.

‘What are your gas readings Mr Anderson?” I looked in a haze at the dials and slurred out 55 for the nitrous and nothing for the oxygen…I was still wondering why that did not seem right when I started feeling the sweet heavy gas increase in my throat..The breathing bags filled and emptied and I heard the rustle of the rubber in their box behind my back.It began to seem the room was swimming…ah this was the surprise…….I began to sink away……’Y’ was standing over me staring intently at my eyes.I began to disappear from the world. I heard roaring again…..My head began to swim into a vortex of a thick treacly liquid and that was all I remembered.

Part 6

It seems I was out for nearly 10 hours.I understand that ‘Y’ removed me immediately from the suits and mask when I passed out and administered a little oxygen from the anaesthesia machine by the dental chair.I was awake but very tired apparently and had to be undressed from the rubber suits by Lo and Ishimoru . I had been taken to my room down the corridor.I do not remember any of this.I must have been pretty zonked out.The next thing I recall is slowly waking with the afternoon light coming through a flower design on a curtain in my room.The apartment was quiet but I could hear the rustle of the wind through a bamboo bush outside.By the side of the bed there was more of the yellowy fruit juice glucose supplement along with bottled water and some wafer biscuits.I helped myself… I was so thirsty and I finished off both the water and the yellow drink immediately.I got up and walked over to the shower.Revived by the hot needles of water and sandlewood body shampoo,I toweled myself dry and slipped into a white towel dressing gown.I looked at my watch on the dresser.It was half two on the Sunday.

A knock on the door.It was Lo. I said ‘come in’ and he stuck his head round the corner. A cute grin….

“Hello Jonathon,how are you feeling today? You were pretty tired last night but we all had a great time,no?” I nodded and smiled at him.

“I heard you showering and the doctor asked me to let you sleep today but I was to make you some food when you awoke.Are you hungry?” I was feeling ravenous and said so.We went down to the kitchen .To my surprise Lo said they had ham and eggs and stuff in the fridge which sounded great! Pretty fast he whipped up that for me along with grits,links,tomatoes,coffee,toast,with butter and English marmalade.It seemed a strange thing to eat such food in a Japanese house but it was another piece of evidence for the attentiveness of my host.I remembered online once,’Y’ had asked me what I liked to eat !

‘Where are ‘Y’ and Ishimoru? ” I asked as I was eating in the kitchen. Lo had eaten earlier so he sat and watched me eat just drinking tea.

“Ah they have returned to the clinic to set something up for you .I am to take you there later this evening. I am sorry but you are not to eat again today.”

I guessed that this would involve more gas play and I could feel my dick stiffen a little as I thought of the sessions I had partaken of over the past five days. I spent the afternoon in the garden talking with Lo who told me of his friendship and loyalty to the Gasmaster. Lo was only half Japanese and had been brought up in the Phillipines.He had studied medicine in Osaka for two years but had had a breakdown after getting involved with heroin and other stuff.Lo had been one of ‘Y’s early patients five years back, and after successful treatment had been offered a job as a general assistant ,first in the clinic and then, as they had got to know each other better ,helping him out generally.He had returned to medicine and had qualified as a nurse. He was an interesting and talkative guy and we were very much at ease together.I asked him about his rubber interests and the gas play.Seemed both of those had been part of him for a long time as well. There had been sessions with’Y’ and his friends that had been extremely enjoyable and Lo was well aware that his master was a most attractive and interesting man who he kind of worshipped.Love was not part of the relationship but there was loyalty and mutual respect aplenty.I had assumed he lived with ‘Y’,but he actually had his own apartment within walking distance.

At 7 that evening we drove down to the clinic in the Jeep.The roads were very quiet and we were there well before 8. I had been asked to bring an overnight bag with me and I had added some rubber in case it was needed.In the end it was not,as everything was laid out for me upon my arrival downstairs in the clinic.

Ishimoru was dressed in his green rubber surgeons outfit and ‘Y’ was kitted out in a white rubber version..Lo disappeared for a few minutes and returned wearing a hospital green rubber suit along with green rubber surgical boots and a heavy green rubber apron.Surgical gloves completed the outfit…. There was a medium weight transparent plastic full bodysuit for me lying on the bench, with an open crotch and dick port….It had mitts for my hands rather than gloves.I examined the plastic.It was warm and flexible and completely new.There was an attached helmet with holes for the mouth and nostrils only.The thick rubber pants I had worn in the pool yesterday were there as well .Also on the table were a lot of wires and pads as well as a couple of electrostimming toys I recognised. Another very large transparent plastic body bag was laying on the floor.This was completely watertight and had sealed connecting ports for the various tubes and wires that would connect me with the outside world.

“We are going to test the isolation tank this evening and the equipment we have designed” said Ishimoru.

I was beckoned to follow him into the next room where a large vertical cylinder glass tank stood,around 1m in diameter and 3m high. Steps led to a small wooden platform at the top and there was also a winching mechanism on the ceiling designed to lift the patient into the tank.In the tank there was not water but a kind of greeny gel.It was well lit by small spots at the bottom pointing up and inside producing a greeny glow reflected out.By the tank there was a desk panel with monitoring equipment. Various gas bottles stood to one side and there was a large modern anaesthesia machine on the other side with hoses snaking up wards to the platform by the tank. I could also make out several estimming boxes as well as a laptop computer and some kind of box connected to it out of which were multicloured wires leading up in a bundled wire to the tank top.

.”What is in there?” I asked

” We have designed a gel a litttle like wallpaper paste in consistency.it is basically just a very viscous liquid made of jelly.It never quite sets and is kept warm by heater pads at the bottom of the tank.You can move a little but the effect is to keep you suspended,weightless and in a state of sensory deprivation.You wear a complete rubber hoodmask over the plastic.It contains an integral anaesthesia mask .There is a faceplate but is silvered from the inside.We can see you,but you are unable to see us outside. We can also communicate as there are earphones and a throat microphone you can wear under the plastic suit During the session you will be breathing gas continuously at quite high levels. The idea is to keep you under narcosis. In the body bag you will be dry and there is even a circulation of air within it. However there will be catheterisation as you experienced yesterday and anal flushing tubes.”

I looked concerned but it turned out this time they were to be used merely for the function they had been intended rather than as a ‘play’ or ‘ punishment’ device. The wiring was to be worn under my plastic suit for the electro but was also monitor my body functions with electrodes attached to various parts of my body.’Y’ also wanted to see how effective the estimming system was in the tank,and this was to be a little reward for my co-operation.The session was initially to last overnight.I would eventually be made to sleep and I would be monitored carefully throughout…..Would I consent to such treatment? Wow! would I!

The kitting up was a.little complicated.I had to strip naked and yet again the had to sort out all the wiring first. I stepped into the heavy rubber pants as yesterday and my dick was cathetered very deftly by Lo who was something of an expert.The anal tube was inserted and the balloon inflated to keep it in place.next several tight rubber electroconductive bands were placed around my dick and balls and a sticky pad was glued between my legs just in front of the red rubber tube snaking up my asshole.The tubes and wires were carefully fed out of the plastic suit. Each of my pierced nipples had two wires coming from them,one from a clip onto the metal ring itself and the other from a flat washer with a transparent plastic cover on the outside where it touched the nipple ring and a metal electrode underneath.That way a current flow could be safely set up to stimulate the nipple without causing any current flow near the heart,which is dangerous. I had not experienced electro nipple stimming before and was quite excited. Hell, I was excited anyway and my stiff dick was quite embarassing in front of these three guys! I clearly liked being the centre of attention and being kitted up in such wonderful gear! A sensor to monitor my blood was again clipped to my ear and several sticky electrode pads were stuck onto my chest and diaphragm to monitor vital signs,.

The next stage was to get into the rather thick and quite tight transparent plastic suit. This was not easy as Gasmaster ‘Y’ had insisted no talc or lube be used.I began to sweat a little as the guys tried to slide it up my body and this helped.The wires and tubes were fed through holes in the suit.Finally the hood was fulled over my face from the front and zipped up at the back.Again the earphones were connected and the normal enquiry was made as to whether I could hear clearly.The wire was then disconnected for telecoms until I had been winched up above the tank… ‘Y’ was sitting at the panel in front of the tank and was taking no part in my dressing,although he was busily checking the systems……He trusted his assistants perfectly to do the manual stuff…Next I was walked over to the very large and loose thick plastic transparent body bag,and stepped into it.This was very solidly made and had a black plastic top from which there were waterproof screw plugs for the electric wires from my suit and 8 for pipe connectors.One for my pisstube,two for the rubber tubes that joined near my asshole by a Y connector .Two were my breathing tubes from the full face mask,which was now strapped onto my head and I breathed air through the tubes for now….There were two further ports which had no interior tubes and this was to provide some ventilation and could be used for bouyancy trimming. . Another small tube was connected to a rubber nippled tube in my full face mask.This supplied either water on demand or a glucose/nutrient mix .With the addicts this was intended to provide a drip feed entry for intravenious feeding.They would be unable to feed themselves.

The bodybag was pulled over me, the pipes and wires connected to the plastic panel and then zipped up with a large thick waterproof zip along the back.It squeaked a little as the two plastic suits rubbed together.My arms were free to move in the bag and I explored my transparent plastic universe.I could no longer see and felt a little nervous standing up in semi bondage without support.. The next stage was to get the harness and weight system around my body, I would be rather bouyant in the tank so around 20 pounds of lead shot had been distributed in pockets around the harness.This was connected by a chain to the winch which was set in rails on the ceiling.It was made of light coloured heavyweight nylon and Lo and Ishimoru busied themselves getting it set up.There was a long vertical strap which went down the back and 6 other straps off it. I was lifted by my two dressers into a kind of flexible single boot for my feet and various straps were done up to make this tight,Then straps around my calves,my knees,my thighs just below my buttocks,my waist,my chest and finally under my arms. they were tightened up but not severely so.I heard the chain rattle as the slack was tightened up,then with a slap on my buttocks I was suddenly in the air swaying around.I heard muffled laughter.

he chain rattled some more then a motor whirred as I was moved to the platform by the tank. ‘Y’ was controlling all of this from the panel.Then I could feel hands around me but still no floor.I rightly guessed that I was suspended just over the tank. I was lowered a little and I realised my feet were actually in a kind of warm goo.Then the wires and hoses began to be connected up with various clicks and hisses.Suddenly I was breathing oxygen rather than air and I heard the earphones begin to hiss.

“Hello again Mr Anderson.I hope you are comfortable.For the next few minutes I wish to test the systems of the suit and need you to answer my questions”

We went through a checklist and I confirmed that various functions were working.The electrostim was switched on and left on and I began to squirm. The oxygen was nice and cool and I rejoiced in the way I felt for a while,then I became also a little anxious for I knew that I was trying out something that never had been tested. This was also pretty heavy bondage,far more involved than anyhting I had done before…Gasmaster ‘Y’ noticed on his monitors as my pulse and blood pressure seemed elevated.

” I see you are a little anxious.Please relax.We are watching you very carefully and you are quite safe”

As if to demonstrate the point and to relax me a large dose of Nitrous poured into my breathing mix.I sank down and accepted my plastic bondage. The world sparkled around me and colours appeared despite my pitch black one way mask visor. The gas was so wonderful.My heart slowed down and I started groaning in appreciation. My mind wandered and I began to lose my bearings,where I was and even who I was.then sharp images of Lo and Ishimoru and of The Gasmaster in gear flashed through my mind…..I got hard….I mumbled my thanks to ‘Y’ who was controlling me so wonderfully. I was also aware that this was a very strong mix and I would drift off completely shortly if it was not reduced. As the oxygen was increased I very quickly recovered my composure.But I was not back on pure oxygen,There was a weak entonox mix coming through my mask,so weak I hardly noticed it but it was enough to relax me.

“Did my gasboy like that?”

“Oh yessir yes please more ” I babbled into the mask. ” I love the gas.please I must have more…”

“Ah there will be more, a lot more Mr Anderson.There will be all you want and even more”

The chain started rattling again and I could feel myself going down slowly into the warm gloop.As I sank down the pressure forced the plastic of the suits against my body.To my waist,then my chest then suddenly a tightening around my neck and my head.I sank further into the tube of slime until finally my feet hit the bottom and the chain vibration stopped. I was motionless. Oddly I was aware of a small draft of air in the suit which was coming through the small ventilation port above my shoulder.The suit inflated slightly but stayed aon the bottom of the tank.I was weightless to all intents and purposes, floating in a plastic bag in a tank.

It was decided to give me a good flushing out and without warning warm water started squirting up my rectum. This was rather nicer than the session yesterday being warm rather than cold and because smaller amounts wre being injected and flushed.I began to get quite hard.The stimming had been turned up and the two channels,from my groin to the bottom of my shaft and from my cockring through to my glans started up a king of kneading action.My balls began to tingle with the current and I could feel my asshole twitch gripping and releasing the tube!

The warm water flowed in and out and I think there must have been 6 cycles. I felt thirsty and sucked on the rubber nipple in my mask where cool water came through and it was very welcome. The Nitrous oxide was increased now and I began to really drift again,even humming to myself as I seemed to do a lot on gas. Again a slight chemical smell in the mix but I did not know what it was.This made my head sparkle and I felt quite euphoric,,,,Then another quite different with very strange effects almost making me feel my mind and body were in two seperate places. Then a very odd one indeed that whilst not strong made me completely numb.My brain seemed clear and I even recited a poem to myself in my head but I could not speak or move.I could hear the gas going in and out…..then I was back onto the sweet shadowland that was simply entonox.Then the gas was thicker….I wondered if he intended then to end the session as I drifted away,but no….levels were adjusted,sometimes rich,sometimes weaker.Sometimes I even seemed to be back on oxygen but I could tell my the smell and taste of the gas that there were other things in my breathing mix.I particularily liked the ether like odour,a clean sharp smell. I relished the complete control that was being demonstrated. Several hours seemed to pass but,in truth,time was very hard to estimate for me. I may have even been completely under …I was not sure if I had drifted off completely for a while

Outside the tank Gasmaster Y was studying me and my reactions intently.His laptop was recording all the data of the session.A webcam was also recording the scene,and though I was unaware of this at the time ,I had an audience all over the world consisting of ‘Y’s associates. He had dismissed my other helpers from the room for a few hours as he had wanted to spend some ‘quality time’ with me….. He turned down the lighting in the room and concentrated on the green glow from the tank….he walked up to the tank and stared at my eyes through the tank glass,the greeny gel and the three layers of plastic.he could just about see my eyes,the blue eyes he loved so much.He watched them open and close,he watched them roll around in their sockets as I was brought very near unconsciousness.he watched them stare madly at the blackness in the mask as I was gassed.I could see nothing and for a while. I could hear nothing either as ‘Y’ had switched off the telecom link.

Finally at around 3 in the morning my master must have decided it was time to retire. I was to be brought to orgasm as quickly as possible and then made to sleep in my plastic prison. Lo was called in and got down on his knees under the table with the panel whilst ‘Y’ freed his white rubber covered dick from his rubber suit and moved his thick white apron out of the way. Lo sucked hard at this and stroked and serviced his master with every attention.This was no duty,it was a labour of love,a way of showing his appreciation.Lo was unconcerned that the object of his masters attention was not him but he was pleased to in some small way to be able to serve and please ‘Y’. With his thin surgical gloves the Gasmaster ruffled the hair of his servant in an affectionate way and then got back to the console.

As for me the gas level was turned back up again and finally the nipple stimming started.This was gentle at first,just like a slight vibration but pretty soon it began to greatly increase in intensity. I began to grunt and moan,but then the power was turned up on my penile electrodes and it felt like a very tight hand was jerking me off .I tried to fight the growing sensation and squirmed inside my plastic suit.I could not move my arms at all though I desperately wanted to jerk myself off…the sensations grew and the body sack shook in the green goo….I felt a strange feeling in my groin and then warm water came flooding back into my rectum and working its way up my gut….this was too much…. I was getting very close.The nipple stimming really started to burn and my dick felt like it was being pulled and tugged…my balls were sparkling and tickling with the current…then the final straw…a strong smell of poppers in my breathing mixture…my heart started pounding…I started to yell and then suddenly I was dancing around in the water ,twitching and yelping with pleasure,pumping out my sperm into the rubber pants,even getting a strong zap as the spunk shorted two of the connections over my dick…It was an incredible orgasm and seemed to go on and on…

I had no idea of what was happening outside the tank but my gasmaster came at the same second…Watching me in the tank gyrate and shake along with listening to me yell and scream .This got him very hot….He shot into his white sheath being ably licked and sucked by Lo,grunting his appreciation of the young assistant. After a pause,Lo got up and returned to the kitchen to make some coffee for the ‘team’,for they would be up all night watching over me.

Meantime in the tank I gasped for breath.

Suddenly the power to the stimming was shut off and the water flow ceased up my ass.The gas was reduced in intensity again and then I was back on oxygen and I inhaled deeply of the oxygen rich gas getting my breath back.I heard a crackle in my ear.

” I hope you have enjoyed session” Said ‘Y’ “Now it is time to sleep”

I moaned as I knew what was coming. Forced anaesthesia. I was still frightened of this but I knew I had no choice.This was my part of the bargain and it was time to pay the piper. I knew from our online conversations that this is what ‘Y’ loved most. It was the complete power,almost of life and death over another human being.He was in charge,he was in control,it was his universe and it was for him to play with his toys as he wished. But I was not comfortable….Something felt wrong. I realised that I really did not want to be forced to be unconscious and I knew that that was what would happen to me within a minute or so.

For a moment I started to panic. Suddenly I felt claustrophobic. I was really frightened.

“Please,No,don’t do this,please let me out” I gasped for breath

“You are frightened Mr Anderson?”

“Yes,please no more”

‘Why no more? You love this…I know you do with every part you love this.You are safe.I will care for you.Sometimes we must do things we do not like”

‘Please No more” I felt so ashamed begging my Gasmaster to release me.I was almost in tears.

There was a pause

“Jonathon….calm yourself” he said softly….. he had never called me by my first name before

“Breathe deeply,drink from the tube in mask”

I stopped.His voice had changed.he was suddenly no longer cold and aloof.

“I will care for you and you will be looked after.Trust me It is not just for me that I want you to remain here for 8 more hours,it is for my research.This evening I have recorded everything and you are good subject … .I have special treat for you. I have a very nice gas called halothane. To make you relax and sleep.Trust me Jonathon,you must continue for me and you must fight your fear. I am with you. I will look after you….You are safe.”

” I am sorry” I said “I was crazy…..please forgive me. I ,I ,I think I love you sir…”

” I understand “

Then the gas was turned up quite quickly and I began to feel myself slipping away. A slight etherish tang in the gas appeared followed by a tremendous warm relaxing glow in my chest. In my plastic suit,breathing through tubes and a gasmask,bound with straps inside a thick bodybag suspended in warm green slime I began to drift way toward a land of colours and stars and complete happiness.

Then I thought no more.


Part 7

I remember coming round quite a while later.I remember as I awoke I was first confused as to why everything felt so tight around me and why my skin seemed to stick to what I was wearing.I opened my eyes and it was still dark.Then the memories came flooding back of the previous night.I was still in bondage in the tank! I could feel I was breathing air now rather than oxygen.It freeflowed gently through the mask.... and my brain was clearing rapidly.I breathed in and sighed deeply....I felt very thirsty and a tad nauseous.I remembered the rubber nipple in my mask and moved my lips inside the orinasal anaesthesia cone and managed to reach it and suck on it...The water seemed sweet after a while and I guessed that a glucose/nutrient mix had been added. I stretched as much as I could in the suit and the speakers in my ear crackled once again into life.

"Good Morning.It is now ten thirty and you have been in the tank for 12 hours.I trust you slept well?"

It was Ishimoru's voice.I replied that I had been dead to the world and had no memory past saying I was sorry to 'Y'. He told me that the Gasmaster had watched over me until a few hours ago but had to return home and sleep for a while as he had appointments in the afternoon at the Tokyo General Hospital.

"Are you comfortable,Jonathon?'

"Not really,I feel quite cramped in my legs.I also need to shit and I am quite hungry."

"May I assist immediately? Firstly with the cramps in your legs flex them down hard against the floor then relax.Do this 5 times." he waited for me.

"Yes its working,the cramp is going" I said

"Right now I am going to flush out your guts with some warm soapy water....just relax and let me help you.The water started flowing and I began to relax myself after an initial discomfort.Soon the water was sucked out of me and this removed the solid material that had been causing the discomfort.The cycle was repeated 4 times over the next 20 minutes and then stopped.

"How does that feel?"

"Better"

"Now I want you to suck more from the nipple.There is a liquid glucose and nutrient mix in there.It may help you recover from the gas last night and aslo help with your hunger."

"Are you releasing me soon?" I enquired....I began to wonder why no moves had been made to get me out of the tank.

"Gasmaster 'Y' asked me to see if I could persuade you to stay longer inside the suits and the tank,for another 12 hours.If you were not uncomfortable and there were no medical difficulties.He has asked me to explain the research side of all this and how useful it would be to him"

I thought about it for a few minutes I felt guilty about the fuss I had created last night and felt a very real desire to make up for my bad behavior .I could put up with this some more....

"Yes,OK,but you will be here all the time?"

"Of course.'Y' will be back this evening but I will be with you until then.Lo is also about the place,"

"I will be happy to help some more....maybe I can pay back some of the kindness shown to me"

"Good.'Y' will be very pleased.... Hey, I see you got another hard on...."

My normal morning erection apparently showed very evidently through the thick rubber pants.

"I think you deserve a little reward for your co-operation."

The stimming started around my dick and I started moaning. Ishimoru was quite an expert with the electrostimming controls and worked both the crotch circuits beautifully,slowly cranking up the juice but demonstrating to me all kinds of different programmes and feelings. There was a wonderful dull hammering going on between my groin and my shaft which made me gasp .At the same time a completely different kneading sensation was passing though between my balls and my corona.the nipple stimming was also a kind of strange twisting feeling which kept going through a repetitive cycle.After a little while both the intensity and the speed of the cycle was turned up. My dick was instantly very stiff. the stimming of my dick was turned right up....I began to feel the tingling that meant I was to cum. It never took me long to cum in the morning. UFFFF! ERRGHH! UFFFFF! YEOWWWW! and the spunk squrted out of me round the side of my catheter tube and yet again there were little shocks as the leaking liquid shorted the electro connections under my rubber pants...

I sank back into the sack and relaxed .I sucked for a while on the sweet fluid in the nipple..I was warm and relaxed.I couldn't move but for a while this seemed unimportant although soon it became rather an endurance competition.I had experienced overnight bondage before but had never been inside my buddy Gregs leather bodybag for more than 12 hours. I was already well over that time now and all this was new territory.I was also underwater,or 'undergloop' and this added a much stronger dimension.There was no gas to be administered today,it was neccessary to flush my system a little bit and breathing pure oxygen for extended periods also caused problems apparently.The addicts were given a fairly heavy mix at first to ensure they were completely unconscious for several days at a time but the mix then had to be reduced until they slept with little more than a light gas and air mix.Injected soporifics also were added.

It was almost strange not being on gas or oxygen but the air was fine and a slight headache earlier had cleared up.I was getting quite cramped at times and told Ishimoru.The exercises seemed to help but Ishimoru was obviously recording everything into the laptop.He mentioned that the outer harness design needed to be rethought and that 'Y' probably knew a few guys with expert knowledge of such things in a bondage context!

Ishimoru talked with me as time passed and I was never left alone. Lo was there as well sometimes and watched over me whenever Ishimoru took a break.I actually was able to nap a little in the afternoon as I felt quite tired still...It was warm and quiet,and I was largely dry inside the plastic.The catheter drained my bladder continuously without me noticing ....I knew that everything was still being recorded and notes of all my reactions were being taken.When I woke,Ishimoru took up an hour with a questionaire 'Y' had devised and I did my best to be as honest as possible as to my experiences in the tank.From time to time I felt sore from cramps again but usually the muscle flexing exercise worked well. Sometimes it took a while to be effective and I was in some pain.Ishimoru had texted 'Y' for advice and was told to administer a mild muscle relaxant which was added to the glucose mix that I drank and things were easier after that.

At around 10 'Y' returned and was overjoyed to see I was still in the tank and that I had been [relatively]comfortable.He congratulated and thanked me,looked at my questionaire answers and asked some additional questions then gave Lo and Ishimoru the signal to remove me from the tank.The hoist chain rattled.I was lifted up and my helpers toweled down the body bag as it left the goo,disconnected the wires and pipes and I was winched over and onto the floor from where I had started 24 hours previously.The harness was undone and I began to move my arms and legs again.The outer suit was removed,the rubber shorts with pipes and wiring taken off and then I was helped out of the now rather slimy hoodmask and my plastic suit which was quite wet inside from my sweat.Finally the electrodes and stimming toys were removed.I stood up naked and was handed a large white towel.

"Excellent,really excellent" Said 'Y' grinning from ear to ear. "It worked better than anticipated"

He reached for me,shook my hand and then hugged me.He was wearing a normal suit as he had come straight back from his work where he had been delayed by an emergency.He walked me over to the showers talking with me all the way. There was food cooked again by Lo in Ishimoru's apartment and we 4 all ate and drank together together until the early hours talking and laughing. That night all four of us slept together in Ishimorus bed which,being a kind of mattress on the floor,was easily extendible.The four of us were wrapped together closely and slept deeply through the night.

. ..........

The following morning Lo drove 'Y' back into Tokyo and I was to spend the day with Ishimoru. I was quite attracted to this tall,rather well built Japanese guy in his mid thirties...he was nearly as tall as I and rather more thickset.I could see he was strong and he told me that he used to play Rugby a fair bit. Ishimoru was a medical doctor,although he never used his title.He had specialised in anaesthesiology after several years as a community clinic doctor and then a spell working for one of the Tokyo hospitals In ER. He then decided to retrain in anaesthiology as it interested him rather more than sewing up kids who had fallen off their motorbikes. .After meeting 'Y' 7 years back he was introduced to rather more fun ways of using his knowledge,but had embraced this.It was if a key to a box had been given him.He had been very unsure as to his sexuality and discovered he was gay only in his late twenties.He enjoyed lycra a great deal but also plastic,pvc and rubber.I was shown his wardrobe in his apartment and it was chock full or interesting gear,including my favorite..his green rubber medical gear.

When I mentioned this he smiled,and asked me if I would like to see him kitted out in this again....with 'Y's permission I was to be allowed to enjoy a gas session with Ishimoru that afternoon if I wished it.This was to be a reward for yesterdays endeavours.Sadly "Y' was a very busy man and it was not possible for him to take the time off to be with me as much as he had wished. I was to return to his apartment that evening where we were to have dinner together at 8.Until then we could play!

It was a great pleasure helping Ishimoru into the suit and polishing him with the silicone spray. I was then led to the main theatre in the clinic which I had not yet seen. It was white tiled again and had a large table in the centre of the room made of shiny chrome and black pvc coverings.Various tables.equipment racks and benches stood by the table as well as a very large anaesthesia machine .Ishimoru informed me it was one of the very latest designs and had been paid for by the Ministry of Health.In actuality it had not been used very much.There were rarely more than 3 addicts being treated with the machines at any one time and it was felt easier to do this with smaller set ups in private rooms rather than in theatre.This machine was used sometimes when addicts with cardiovascular problems had to be treated as it was far safer and had many additional features.The machine itself had several computer screens and even a keyboard.It was plugged by hoses into the wall but there were also three smaller bottles of different colours under the main panel.A pair of transparent plastic hoses snaked out of the side of the machine and two large semi transparent rubber breathing bags were connected onto a swinging arm connected to the main unit. I looked at all this technology with amazement.My dick started getting hard too as I imagined struggling young addicts being strapped down here and forcibly gassed. Ishimoru noticed my interest.

"So you want a ride do you? said Ishimoru jokingly.

"Sure!"

"Strip off and lie on the table!" he said taking charge of the situation.He turned on the console and booted up the computer screen then plugged in a sensor...He passed it to me "Clip it to your ear as before" I did so and finally got out of my shorts and lay on the cool pvc surface of the table. he held the transparent mask to his face and inhaled a few times..

"mmmmffff this is the best part of my job" he said,smiling madly " it is neccessary to strap you to the table,Jonathon.Many guys dream lucidly when under and they flail their arms and legs.Sometimes people behave in a crazy manner...they even try to escape the table! There are wrist straps and three straps over your body and another one around your ankles." Ishimoru did them up one by one and made sure they were tight.As he leaned over me I could smell his warm rubbered body close to me.A friendly smell like chocolate and baby powder with a musky background.I noticed that he was sweating a fair bit.It was warm today in the clinic.The air conditioning was not working as the engineers had switched it off during the renovations.I was pretty comfortable under the nylon straps on the table.With some effort I might have been able to escape....but who wanted to escape? I had about the sexiest guy I could imagine tending to me!

Strapped down the mask was placed over my head,the stubble beginning to appear,My dick began to get very hard and Ishimoru played with it briefly in his rubbered hands..."I think you like this game! " he said .I laughed.This was all very different to my forced bondage sessions followed by forced anaesthesia.I was still bound and I was still to be gassed but this time it was more like two guys just having a bit of fun.I felt completely relaxed,but if I'd known what was about to happen I would not have been so sanguine. Ishimoru was getting really excited as this was the first time he had been allowed to play alone with the clinics equipment and he had several fantasies he wanted to explore.Turned out this was to be more a session for his pleasure rather than my own.

I was surprised at how quickly the gas grew stronger.It was entonox immediately then was notched up straightawy to a very high dose...I sucked in the gas and could feel all the wonderful effects...I began to drift away on a cloud but tried to tell Ishimoru that it was too strong,too quick.Within two minutes I began to sink away,hearing that familiar roaring and getting visual disturbances ...under the mask I pleaded with Ishimoru not to knock me out....He stood over me watching the gas pour into me and turning sometimes to check the screens.I concentrated on his face as I sank further into narcotic seas and that was that,I seemed to pass out for a bit.

The strangest memory next of being able to see a blurry scene.almost like being underwater.My legs were visible and right in the centre of my field of view was a green rubber head and shoulders and some kind of latex face mask.I could feel my vision jumping as if I were being repeatedly pushed.I could not actually feel much.Oddly I could hear noises but they were distorted.There seemed to be some shouting in Japanese,some phrases again and again.again this tug tug tug feeling...Ishimoru was fucking me! I was completely under and Ishimoru was fucking my ass on the table!

I groaned and began to regain consciousness again. I saw an arm reach over me,an Ishimoru turning a dial on the machine beside us...then a great draft of think sweet warm gas as he squeezed the rebreather bag by the table.Immediately I began to sink back again into total narcosis as the gas overwhelmed me..my last memories being more thrusting and banging into me....

A little while later I began to come round again.I was still tied to the table but this time Ishimoru was sitting over my chest and I could see his thick but compact stalk being jerked off in front of my face.The tang of oxygen in my mix was very apparent as the nitrous oxide began to be flushed from the system.I tried to move but my legs were tied down again and the straps over the rest of my body were pretty tight.I could see him wanking his uncut dick in front of me...he was shouting in Japanese something then a spray over my face SPLATTTT and over the mask SPLATT !SPLATT!.Some of his cum even sprayed onto my head.....I was wondering what was going on....then more gas again...I tried to escape.... I tried to resist.... I tried to shout.. but half a minute later I was out again. The next memory was very strange.I seemed to be bent over the operating table with my hands legs and body all tied down to the frame. I still had the mask on and the mix seemed pretty heavy so my vision was blurry.There was no sign of Ishimoru.I seemed to be on my own ....Again I tried to get free,but nothing.I was too weak with the gas to do anything very much. Suddenly I saw him but he was no longer in green.He was in black rubber in some kind of military uniform with breeches and tunic and high tight rubber riding boots.He had some kind of cap on his head and through my blurred vision I could make out some kind of anatomical mask.In his hand he held a long riding crop..

He walked over to me swishing the air with the crop.He knelt down in front of me and said something I did not understand....Then in my semi conscious mind I noticed he had gone again.There was a sudden crash WAPPPP! and I felt the crop on my upturned buttocks.It kind of hurt but not excessively so.And again WHAPPP!....and again WHAPP and I could hear more shouting at me.I began to get frightened but the gas was still very strong and I could not think straight.I knew I was powerless to resist though and groaned...what had I let myself in for...I had no idea that Ishimoru was so into heavy stuff...all I could do was take this punishment and hope it would not last long. WHAPPP! WHAPPP! THWOTTT!...the beating continued...I could feel it hurting but I almost didn't seem to care...I could see my breathing bags going in and out quickly now as I panted with anxiety...then more gas..more beating..... I could hardly feel what I knew must be happening to my poor buns...Then it stopped and Ishimoru walked around to my head and again got his dick out and started jerking off over me.He came quite quickly and dumped his cum on my shaven head.Immediately there followed a stream of dark piss and this ran down my face over the anaesthesia mask.I looked up and saw him adjust the machine again,squeeze a rebreather bag and I was swiftly despatched to sleep..

The last part of the gas scene was completely at odds to the rest.I awoke on the bench breathing oxygen.Ishimoru was kneeling over my bound body,completely naked this time licking and sucking my dick and balls.I could see his head with its thick black hair pumping up and down.He licked and sucked and within a very short time I was rock hard.I love being made to cum in bondage,I love pushing against the bonds..He was pretty good at this and worked my dick with a lot of effort and devotion.I sank back onto the table as the tickling feeling built up and suddenly I was there shooting and shooting my hot ejaculate into his thirsty hot sucking mouth.He unstrapped me,removed the mask and we lay together,both naked on the operating table.He held me hard,hugging and stroking me.He then started to cry.

" I am sorry.I could not control myself.I wanted you so much...please forgive me,please forgive me Jonathon....I would not have harmed you...I was watching your gas and your body signs all the time.I never fucked a guy who was under gas...I have wanted to do so for years...it has eaten me up....'Y' has done this to me several times but I never did to anyone else....

"Sshush.it is nothing,Ishimoru.I was frightened a little while but I realised that I trusted you and all would be OK...... I was not hurt or harmed.I will never forget the feeling of being fucked whilst gassed...as for being whipped it was a new experience that I have been wanting to try.I loved watching you come on me...Twice! you pig! " We laughed

"Just one thing...what were you shouting at me?" I asked...

"Oh nasty stuff...untranslatable...."He smiled

"I'll tell you one day but not now! " hey! its nearly seven...we had better be getting you dressed and in the taxi back to Tokyo."

Part 8

A pleasant evening was spent with ‘Y’ and Lo. I described my scene that afternoon with Ishimoru. It amused ‘Y’ a great deal to hear the details and he said how much he wished he had been there to see it.

“Next time you record using the cam please!” said ‘Y’,meaning it.

Later on that evening we sat and watched some of the films that ‘Y’ had made over the years.Struggling patients of both sexes being put under and some very interesting gear and set ups. I recognised the glass cylinder for it had been used in several of the films,but filled with water.One of the more interesting films was of a young Japanese guy inside the tube in full rubber dive gear with one of the rebreathers.This seemed to be happening in a club or another building…it certainly was not the clinic,,,The cylinder had been sealed at the top so he was quite isolated inside it.There were a crowd of people watching him hovering in the water as he masturbated again and again. I guessed that he had been given cialis or something like that as his dick stayed rock hard sticking out of his rubber faced wetsuit throughout the evening.The session had been condensed down to about 40 minutes in the video. ‘Y’ told me he was breathing the same gas mix as we had in the double suits the previous day. All this had been very new to him apparently.He was a diver gear freak and had never tried a rebreather before. On this pretext ‘Y’ had invited him to a party,given him some instruction and put him in the tank. The guy,although a competent diver had no idea that the effects of the gas were anything other than normal.He knew that he was to dive and make a floor show for the party but he was unable to understand the contribution that N20 was making to his floorshow. ‘Y’ told me that Nitrous oxide has a weak aphrodisiac effect in any case,a fact which I had gathered already…The cialis was a little gift from ‘Y’ ! He jerked off 5 times in 3 hours and at the end there was rather a lot of cum swirling around in the tank.

That evening I had a rather strange session with ‘Y’ and Lo for it took place in ‘Y’s bedroom rather than in the tiled play area.By the side of his bed he had wheeled in a very old fashioned and basic anaesthesia machine with 2 large cylinders of oxygen and Nitrous Oxide. and there was a very simple delivery system composed of thin transparent plastic hoses snaking to 3 nasal masks.I had never seen this mask system before other than in photographs. They were used primarily for dental work where the patient could breathe entonox or stronger through their nose continuously whilst dental procedures were taking place. The masks were quite small,made of blue rubber and secured via 5 rubber straps over and around the head.

We got kitted up in latex cat suits,Lo’s having an anal port with a buttplug to be inserted.Then we got into loose yellow rubber suits worn over .They had a relief zipper around the crotch yellow attached gloves with a knobbled texture, also an integral hood that just had ports for the mouth and nostrils with a flexible transparent plastic screen to see through….We donned the nasal masks,’Y’ switched on the gas and we spent a few minutes testing the flow. It was very strange…the mix was actually quite strong and it was demand fed….in other words if I breathed through my mouth it stopped flowing as the back of my throat stopped any further flow.If I closed my mouth and breathed through my nose the nitrous came through very strongly indeed…in around 20 seconds you became very stoned….’Y’ said it was extremely safe as if you did pass out you would automatically start breathing through your mouth again and recover…..

We fooled around together for quite a while between the rubber duvet and the heavy rubber sheets and I discovered very fast it was very easy to suck off a guy whilst being gassed..the nasal mask was actually quite flush with the face….The only downside of it all was a tendency to babble and get a bit silly…certainly it was hard to resist the urge to laugh sometimes…the gas’s common name is well deserved….But really it was all such fun,rolling around under the rubber stroking and playing….The personal controllability of the gas was also a great plus point.We were able to finely tune what state we wanted to be in,just by breathing normally through the mouth to clear the effects and inhaling through the nose to accentuate the feelings.

Lo enjoyed being screwed by me as he lay on his back with his legs in the air.I suspect he was quite high on the gas and enjoying the mixture of sensations from outside him and inside his gas befuddled brain…He had his head under ‘Y’s crotch who was kneeling astride him……My dick in the rubber sheath pants plowed in and out of his tight twitching little asshole and judging from his groaning beneath me I guess he was sucking hard on the gas. Lo was in seventh heaven.He was quite a passive guy and this is the attention he craved…..In the meantime I was sucking off the rampant rubber dick of my Gasmaster sucking in the gas until it became too strong then taking some deep breaths through my mouth to get the mix down in my system…by so doing carefully regulating the gas in you and I found this really cool….Eventually the feel of Lo beneath me was too much and I came copiously in the sheath up his tight little asshole,as did he a few seconds later grabbing his dick and jerking the spurts out in his sheath pants….I concentrated my efforts onto ‘Y’s hard thick dick,feeling the coronal ridge under the black rubber sheath stiffen as a result of my efforts. He was holding my yellow rubber head between his yellow rubber suit gloves and thrusting his dick down my throat. I felt him cum,even heard the squirting and shooting into the rubbersheath in my mouth,FSST FSSST FSST! I heard him grunt with pleasure.

Sadly ‘Y’ had important consultancy work to do in Sapporo at a new hospital being constructed and would be away for 2 days.He was leaving early tomorrow morning and was flying… Lo had been asked to organise some trips for me…I had never been to Japan before and in my first week I had actually not seen a great deal of the country.So in the morning after dropping ‘Y’ off at the airport, we drove into Shinjuku for a walk around the shops which was pretty amazing and very foreign to me .Lo answered a torrent of questions as best he could,as I was really interested in this very foreign city. In the afternoon I was taken to the Imperial Palace and saw the beautiful Meiji shrine and nearby did a classical tourist activity,participation in a tea ceremony in one of the beautiful parks…. My charming guide then ushered me into the National Museum for a while before it shut,then on to eat in a restuarant that he was very fond of by the harbour. We talked at great length about the scenes I had enjoyed and I became aware that Lo was a very experienced participant with ‘Y’ and his friends. As we walked to pick up the car he told me that Toshiro,the guy in the yellow rubber waterproofs who I had met on the Saturday night had expressed an interest in meeting me.He was also an ardent gas fan,although having no medical background and working in a quite unrelated area.Like many amateurs though,he had an encyclopaedic knowledge of his chosen field and even ‘Y’ discussed technical problems with him sometimes .Toshiro had a vast collection of gear.I said that I would be very interested in a meeting,and I had actually discussed this eventuality with ‘Y’ a few days ago.

We drove back to the apartment and Lo telephoned Toshiro who was very keen to meet me properly and decided to take the next day off. He told Lo he would be happy to welcome me to his home around midday.I might like to bring some rubber gear with me,maybe the skinhead outfit I looked so good in the other night? He was training a new rubberslave,a very passive young guy and Toshiro had an interesting idea for a scene…..

The next day Lo took me to Toshiro’s home in the Jeep.almost out in the countryside, and dropped me off as he had some work to do in the apartment. I was welcomed into a large house,quite old by Japanese standards.A young guy in semi-transparent rubbergear met me at the door and took me to the back of the house where Toshiro was sitting outdoors on a kind of wooden veranda under a canvas sunscreen. A large garden stretched before us, with lots of high shrubs and trees…The weather was rather grey now and it was threatening to rain,but it was still quite warm. Toshiro was wearing a beautiful outfit of full rubber. It was rather like medical scrubs in light green.There was a tight green latex suit with a high collar,over which was worn a loose tunic that stretched to his thighs,tied up a the back.He was wearing loose green rubber trousers,tucked into short green rubber boots with a yellow band around the soles.I noticed as I drank tea with him and chatted that he was wearing very fine surgical gloves.On one of the chairs there was an unbelievably fine facemask made of transparent latex.This was a present to me.I carefully tried it on and looked at myself in a mirror that the boi had been ordered to fetch.It was fabulous,it clung to me like skin and was hardly visible at all….I thanked Toshiro profusely ,then carefully removed it.We talked for half an hour abour rubber and gas.Then he got to the point.

“I have an interesting scene planned. First,my boi will take you to the changing room where you can dress.Then you will return here”

The ‘boi’ was very polite,if shy, and led me silently to the changing room.This was one of the largest rooms in the house and was full of rubber gear.There were suits on racks and suits on the wall hanging from hooks….dressers were filled with rubber underwear,socks,gloves and other items….There were glass cabinets full of rubber toys.Boots were everywhere,waders,wellies,industrial rubber footwear and also galoshes and overboots.At one corner of the room there was a large area with rubber dive gear,even cylinders and steel dive helmets on shelves..I was led to a bench and in perfect English,so perfect I suspected the guy was American,the boi said:

“Can I help you dress? It would be an honour to assist you to get into your gear and Master Toshiro has ordered me to render every assistance.”

I got my kit out of the shoulder bag. Immediately my assistant held up and shook the rubber,inhaling great breaths of its smell as he placed his face near the suits. I stripped off,put on my steel cockring and then put on my transparent thin rubber suit with integral cock and ball sheath,toes and gloves.This was entered through the neck,there was no zip.However, it needed lube to slide into,and I had added some before I left that morning.Sliding into the suit,my dick became hard and the boi looked at me with longing…..I thought he was pretty cute too,about 20 maybe, though it was hard to judge.Quite a fit little body though short,about Im 70 maybe.He had large nips and quite a healthy dick which I could make out through the semitrans codpiece.He was shaven, head to toe and the sweat in his suit outlined his sixpack and chest.A single thick steel ring went through his nasal septum and hung down from his nose.

He helped me into the blue rubber bleacher jeans which I had had made in Britain last year.They were like drainpipe jeans and accentuated my legs and butt.The stopped just below my knees with a kind of turnup.Thick white rubber braces were attached to the top,and although there were belt loops,there was no belt….The braces hung down over my butt,true skin style.The top of the jeans resembled Levis 501’s in every way except maybe they were tighter,and of course made of rubber.There was even a little strip of orange rubber attached to one of the rear pockets.The jeans were quite heavyweight but well cut in my crotch. I asked for some lube to be squirted in my crotch as I pulled up the pants…I loved to feel the rubber sliding around my dick and balls as I move. Next was the dark blue rubber Fred Perry shirt.immaculate in every detail and I slid this on over the transparent rubber undersuit.Then the new anatomical hood which had moulded lips,nose and ears but was in a kind of rubber that was more like that used for condoms it was so fine.In fact you could hardly see I was wearing it until you moved closer! It felt really cool though…..I had shaved my head that morning at ‘Y’s apartment and I loved to feel the rubber on top of my bald pate.

Finally my Green rubber MA1 jacket.This had been hard to make as I had rejected the first attempt by the rubber maker,asking for something more authentic.In the end a new jacket was bought and disassembled with pattern parts and the zips being reused.Even the interior padding had been used again inside the green rubber jacket,and the rubber had been buffed to give it an authentic apperarance.The interior was orange as in the original but made of rubber.The hard parts to fabricate were the gussetted neck and wrist seals but these had very cleverly been reused from the original jacked and soaked in green liquid latex.

White thick rubber football socks were put on next,the boi carefully working them up my rubbercovered calves,followed by the rubber Ranger boots.Again,these had been specially made for me in thick reinforced industrial black rubber,using authentic soles.White rubber laces completed their appearance.They were carefully done up for my by the boi on his knees and my dick stiffened while he worked down there in front of me.I stroked his head,and he responded by pushing back at me and making a slight groan of pleasure.

Then finally I stood up and was sprayed with silicone,then rubbed down by the boi with a light cloth,and sprayed again,paying special attention to my crotch,my jacket and my boots.We returned to the verandah.It had taken nearly an hour. Toshiro looked at me appreciatively.

“The perfect rubber skinhead! You look amazing!. ‘Y’ tells me you are neither top or bottom but swing both ways….this is true?”

I said it was and that I was less into rigid BDSM rolepay,but quite happy to learn and participate..

“Well today you look the perfect top. I think little Yoshi here is quite taken with you!” The rubberboi looked down sheepishly.

‘Come.I wish to show you ‘The Pit’ !” He led me down some stairs from behind the veranda under the house.In a black walled room in the cellar there was a large rubber tank,set down into the rubber tiled floor. A single bare lightbulb provided all the illumination needed, By the side of the tank there were rubber sheets and,more interestingly to me,a pair of modern portable anaesthesia machines on wheels,A blue and a green bottle were attached to the side of each,containing N2O and Oxygen.Lo had told me of Toshiros collection and expertise,but this was somewhat more basic equipment than I had been used to. On the floor there was a heavy rubber white one piece suit with a waterproof vertical zipper up the back to the hood.

“Ah now this is Yoshi’s ‘Gas suit’ !”

I looked at it carefully.It had an integral black rubber anaesthesia mask inside with a six strapped head harness.The exterior had a simple black connector to the anaesthetic tube leading away to the gas machine…A thick semitrans rubber hood was put on the boi, then Yoshi was helped into this suit which was zipped up with careful attention being made to ensure the anaesthesia mask was fimly strapped to his face.. A thick black rubber divers belt was then added and tightened around the waist.Yoshiro could not see and was lifted down into the 2.5 meter wide by 2 m deep rubber pit,over the rim which stood 30cm clear of the floor.He stood on the floor there waiting patiently.Then his anaesthesia supply hose was connected,and Toshiro busied himself setting up the optimum mix for the session.There was some groans of pleasure as the boi sucked in the gas and then sat down on the floor.He grasped at his crotch and nipples through the thick suits.

Toshiro was amused “His training has still a long way to go,Mr Anderson!” he smiled through his thin mask…

“Will you kindly attach the steel bar spreader restraints to his legs and the smaller one to his wrists behind his back?”

He handed me some heavy chromed bars and I climbed down into the tank where the gassed boy was still moaning and rubbing himself.He complained as his hands were moved behind his back and the steel manacles clicked into position,Then his legs with the spreader bar.Finally a chrome bar was passed to me and this clicked into sockets in the spreader bar and the manacle bar.Finally a padlock was passed down to me and I placed through a hole in the connecter bar and clicked it shut through a ring set in the bottom of the pit……The boi was immobilsed now breathing gas.He tried to turn over and grind his dick against the floor but it was not possible.

“He loves boots of all kinds.He loves to be kicked whilst in bondage.It does not have to be hard,although he has a large capacity for punishment.With the gas I suspect he could take a great deal. Get into the pit and give him the treatment he craves.he has been rather disobediant today and knows that there is some punishment to come.”

Toshiro shouted at the bound rubber gas boi in Japanese receiving the repeated response ‘Hai!’ which seemed to be ‘yessir’ in Japanese…

“Please Mr Anderson,will you administer him the treatment he deserves?”

I jumped into the pit again and began to kick him,first quite gently in the thighs and buttocks,but then harder in the arms and shoulders.I could hear the boi groan and shrink in the rubber gas suit trying to defend himself…I stood next to his head and placed my boot over the side of his face….meanwhile he was sucking up the gas and floating in a land only he knew.Some more kicks and I was getting quite turned on at the sight of this helpless rubbersuited guy squirming beneath me.I unbuttoned my fly in the bleachers and got out my dominant dick and started wanking it…the lube I had put in the sheath earlier today mixed with last nights cum and my dick squeaked and gurgled inside its rubber prison as the sheath was worked hard up and down…..Toshiro stripped off the outer surgical gear and pulled on a heavy grey rubber overall that was scuffed and covered with stains and mud….then he got into a pair of enormous filthy black sewermens waders with studded soles and metallic toe protectors.thick reinforced rubber heels and a bright red cleated rubber strip round the base just above the thick rubber sole ,then finally a pair of thick,elbow length red rubber gloves…he joined me in the pit and started kicking his boi again and resumed shouting at him….On the floor by the raised rubber wall of the pit was an old style rubber anaesthesia mask attached by twin rubber hoses to one of the machines .Toshiro grasped it to his face and inhaled deeply of the gas a few times….he groaned with pleasure as he sucked up the gas again and again…then he handed the mask to me as he resumed kicking and stomping on his squirming and groaning rubberslave below us.

I sucked on the gas and it felt sooo good…It was really strong, like almost pure nitrous but I knew it must be around a 70/30 mix…with that you are very near to passing out after 5 or 6 inhalations and I could feel myself begin to go…I stopped,breathed in air and then feeling invinceable joined in the kicking and the stomping of the rubber creature under our feet..he whimpered and squealed…We were quite in control,and the kicks were almost playfull,though I heard the occassional ‘ooooff’ and yell of pain as we kicked in some sensitive place….Toshiro got out his dick and balls and I could see now more clearly that he was very heavily pierced all over his genitals .He was tattooed there too and apparently on much of the rest of his body.

He jerked off his cut dick and bits of steel studs and small rings embedded in his shaft became visible.His ballsack had perhaps 50 rings through it and rattled and chinked as he manipulated his throbbing penis….I handed him the black heavy rubber anaesthesia mask and he sucked greedily on it 4 or 5 times,swayed a little,kicked the boi with his huge intimidating filthy steel studded waders a few times then started jerking really hard,kicking all the time….He passed me the mask and I sucked in three or four lungfulls,feeling my gums and tongue go quite numb,feeling the sparkly numbness overwhelm me,seeing the stars and my vision becoming all blurry. hearing the rushing in my ears….beginning to feel dizzy…..feeling myself sway I concentrated on breathing air again for a minute,watching the scene of the rubberguy disciplining his boi….I started jerking off harder too and suddenly the mask was grabbed from me and Toshiro started sucking the gas again just as he began to cum .

“UFFF ,OOURGHHHH,UFFFFF…..YEOWWWWWW! AHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHH!” muffled by the anaesthesia mask being clutched to his face…..then great spurts of cum splattered over the boi below…As he came he sagged back dropping the mask and clutching the top of the pit.

I took over the treatment of the boi and wanted to finish him off,let him cum too, before me…. I placed my studded rubber ranger boot onto his stiff little dick that formed a ridge in the rubber suit below me,pushed and kneaded it, and the rubber boi ground his hips up against me…he suddenly came with lots of little squeals and shouts….gasping and twitching,still on gas but a lighter mix than ours.

Picking up the anaesthesia mask again, I inhaled…deeply……I could not stop myself…I had to see if I could come with such a strong mix…I jerked off harder until I was on the very brink,then pushed the mask hard to my face and inhaled full breath after full breath…I sucked the gas as hard as I could feeling the familiar strong tingling and warmth in my chest spread up into my head…my ears roared and I started to drift down a tunnel…but at the same time I could feel myself cumming.”….ahhhhh….” I couldn’t stop now…I kept jerking my sheathed dick holding myself upright with my other hand against the wall of the pit…jerking,gas,jerking,gas….then the tingling grew in my groin and it started..I twitched and spasmed and started to yell with joy …then suddenly i could feel the warm cum squirting into my sheath being held tightly in my rubbergloved hands…”Oh GOD OH FUKKIN HELL OH FUKKKKKK” and the cum kept squirting into the sheath and the stars appeared in fronnt of my eyes and my brain exploded with pleasure…… then suddenly I could feel myself going,falling as I passed out…

Toshiro apparently caught me and quickly lifted me out of the tank and placed me flat on the floor….He switched off the nitrous and deftly attached a Clausen Harness and affixed the mask onto my face which supplied pure oxygen now…He turned a lever and increased the flow and I began to come round…I tried to get up but he very firmly told me to lie still for a few minutes and breathe the oxygen….Inside all my rubbers,now soaked with sweat and cum I lay back and savoured the sensations I had just experienced

Popular posts from this blog

Encasement Pig Wanted

by Encaser Chapter 1 It started late one horny night at my computer when I found a certain rubbermen.com profile: Age 42, Gender Male, Orientation Gay, Race Mixed, Height 6’2”, Weight 190 lbs, Hair Black buzz, Eyes brown. Under scene interests, it said: “Musclehead Bigdicked Demanding Sadist accepting applications for full-time, live-in encasement pig for well equipped dungeon. To qualify for application, you must be a serious bondage masochist, be 25-35 years old and 5’7” to 5’10” in height, weigh between 150 to 165 lbs, have a slim to muscular, athletic, flexible body, and be ready for life as a male slave, prepared to sign an agreement consenting to be my total property. If accepted, you will be kept 24/7 in rubber under my total control. My domination of you with my superior life experience, resources, physical size, strength, and mental capacity will be reinforced with layers of tight rubber encasement and heavy bondage, using leather and metal restraints, immobilization, mummific...

The Transformation

By Eckie What are those things out there, they move, yet there is no sound, and why do they regularly disappear, why is no other like me around here… i was wondering a lot, but then suddenly again drifting away into some nothingness, feeling it was the time again to feed. Well… lets clear up what was the path to here a little bit… My boyfriend and I lived for over ten years together already, but to be honest, the last 3 weren’t that good anymore, we practically mainly ‘shared’ house and cost, but kind of drifted apart in almost everything. We basically, without actual agreement, had switched into a so called ‘open’ relationship for a long time because of that, he had his partners, I found mine to have fun with, but we never really discussed any of those adventures with each other. I did not mind the latter one, I had evolved a much more ‘special’ taste for quite a lot of kink, something we never even talked or thought about while we still were happy, something I doubt he would go for o...

Waiting for Ross Part 1 - 5

Part 1: Waiting for Ross Tim had no way to figure out exactly how long Ross had been gone. To Tim, it seemed like forever. “Such a bastard,” he tried to mouth around the gag, but his attempt to form words was thwarted by the quick swallowing that suddenly became necessary. Moving his tongue off the tube in the gag had released a build up of piss. Tim sucked around the gag, trying to draw all of what was currently in the tube into his mouth. Taking a mouthful at a time for Tim was preferable to a persistent trickle, though the taste of piss seemed constant either way. Tim would never have the guts to leave anyone the way Ross had left him, but he guessed that was one of the differences between Masters and slaves. Tim felt a burning sensation in his cock as it tried to expand around the catheter. Between visits with Ross, Tim masturbated incessantly, exclusively, to thoughts of waiting for Ross. At those times, his cock exploded to memories of challenging, lonely stretches of time, im...