Trapped in Russia with a horrific choice. (fiction)
Part 1
It should have been the last night of my business trip to Russia. It had been a productive few days and I decided on a whim around 11pm to head out from the hotel and treat myself to a few beers before my early morning flight.
Being Russia, and the fact nobody knew me, meant I headed for the local gay bar on the off chance of maybe a blow job or what not from one of the locals before I left.
I was on my fourth Heineken when he approached me.
Dimitri he introduced himself as. And he was right up my street. I guessed he was maybe 30 years old, rugged in a weathered kind of way but extremely handsome. He was thin with tight brown hair and around 6'2''.
We got chatting and before I knew it the bar was closing and it was 2.30am. I was also carrying a lot more alcohol in my system than I was used to. I guess it was this fact that lowered my inhibitions and gave me dutch courage enought, despite my early flight, to invite Dimitri back to my hotel.
Dimitri said we should instead go to his place, and while I was deciding how I should politely decline he then mentioned he had some charlie at home. That swayed it. A few sniffs would be just what I needed so we left the bar. Oddly, we didn't take a cab even though Dimitri had quite a few beers. He drove. When I asked was it safe to do so he just smiled and said everyone here does it.
I must have dozed off because when I woke up, we were still driving and in the middle of nowhere, pitch darkness and just the narrow road ahead illuminated. When I began to express my concern for the time- checking my watch it was now 03:44, we turned into a farm, Dimitri saying not to worry he'd drive me back on time. Not a lot I could really do at this point, so we parked up and I followed him into the old, and quite large farmhouse.
I was alone in the cramped old fashioned living room for about five minutes when Dimitri finally came into me and true to his word he broke out the powder and I had four or five really nice hits that brought me straight back to life. No sleep tonight anyway. With that Dimitri indicated that I should follow him- sweet, the bedroom, finally...
But no. Dimitri pulled a rug back in the hallway and unlocked a sealed trap door. "What's down there?" I asked, becoming a little concerned again. He smiled and flicked a light which revealed a wooden staircase leading to the basement. "C'mon" he said as he descended "we smoke a nice fat joint and drink vodka"
No argument from me. So I followed him.
He led me along a very narrow walkway to a large iron door with a large padlock which he opened with one of the keys from a bunch clipped to his waist. He turned to me, smiling...
"Around here, the police are very nosey, I keep my treats hidden down here"
He pulled open the heavy door, motioning for me to enter, but it was so dense and black inside I paused literally one step in.... "where's the light Dimitri?" "Oh..." he rummage past me, over to my left and flicked a switch....
I squinted for a second, adjusting my eyes, and then I stopped dead in my tracks.....
"WTF?" I was standing inside a dungeon. Stone floor and walls with iron rings attached at various points, what looked like a torture rack, a lion sized cage in one corner, and towards the back of the dungeon there was a single toilet cubicle... my eyes tried to make sense of why the entire toilet seat was hanging above the floor, and why the hell there was a coffin sized compartment cut into the floor directly below where the toilet should be fitted.
I was snapped out of my trance by the closing of the door behind me, and when I turned around, my life literally flashed before me in that instant...
Dimitri stood there looking straight at me... pointing a fucking semi automatic handgun right at me. The fear was like nothing I have ever know. WTF is goin on here?
I raised my arms slowly, trying to keep a grip... "What do you want from me?"
Dimitri cocked the weapon... "I speak. You do not. If you speak again without consent I will shoot you in the knee. Understand?"
Terrified, I slowly nodded.
"You have very important decision to make. Soon, I will give you choice of two things. You will have one hour to think on your choice"
Dimitri threw me a pair of steel handcuffs. "Turn around, put these on" I was fucking terrified to do anything except what he asked. I turned away from him and he watched as I cuffed my own hands behind my back.
"Good. Now, kneel" I almost cried. But I held it together and dropped to my knees.
With that, Dimitri walked up behind me. I knew what was coming when I heard the gaffer tape being torn from the roll, and sure enough... "close your mouth" ... my mouth was taped shut. I could only breath through my nose and I winced when from behind me Dimitri dangled in front of my face a pair of y-front underpants... they were fucking disgusting looking. They were an old kinda 70's style design, mainly blue but with a pattern... but I could clearly see the huge dense shit stain in the seat of them as he shoved my head into a bowed position and pulled them over my head like they were a ski mask. The cunt lined them up so the massive skidmark was directly on my nose... I fuckin heaved when the stench hit me, they were damp too and obviously very recent... I tried to hold my breath as they were pulled so tight from behind that they were like a new layer of skin... they were horrendous.
Abruptly I was dragged and strapped face down to the floor, by the time Dimitri was done the only thing I could move was my head- and even that was only up or down. The smell of the damp skidmarks were overpowering, I must have been closse to passing out when suddenly I felt Dimitri yank my head back so my face (if it wasn't inside his underpants) would be looking forward, and he hooked a strap to me.. holding my head is that raised position.
I could hear him settle just in front of me, the legs of his stool only a foot or two from my face.
"Now... I give you choice"
With that the underpants we hauled off my head... but an even worse stench hit me almost instantly...
"oh jesus christ" I thought as I lowered my eyes to see that he had another pair opened out on the floor directly beneath my face... but that wasn't all.... stood upright, it's base right in the seat of this new pair- a black pair.... towered a fucking enormous fat turd of shit, it had to be 8" tall and maybe 3" at its base... the way my head was pulled back the top of the turd was only about 2" below my face..... the smell was disgusting and tears welled in my eyes.
Things got worse when he then unhooked me and I suddenly had to use my own strength to keep my head lifted enough so my face, or more accurately my mouth didn't touch the huge cock shaped pile of shit just below...
"Remember... speak and I will kneecap you" he reminded me as he ripped away the tape, i gasped for air, and fought neck cramp to keep my head away from the shit.
"Very soon you will no longer have strength to keep your head at such an angle"
Then came the horrific realization that once my head lowered even slightly, whatever way this maniac had me restrained meant I could no longer lift my head back any further than the exact point it lowered to... and my mouth was now only about an inch from coming into contact with the looming shit...
"Yes I would be careful about that, there are cogs to prevent you from cheating and lifting agan your head after it it lowered hahaha"
He stood up... my view meant I could only see him from the crotch down...
"I will leave you now... and you will make your choice...."
my neck was becoming very tired and cramped, but repulsed fear kept my head somewhat up.
"As you have surely guessed, there is no way for you to avoid the shit. When the moment comes and your strength surrenders... you will choose...
I began crying.
"When I return in one hour, if I find you with your face in the squashed down pile of shit... then I give you my solemn vow that I will end your suffering with a bullet to your head"
WHAT??? I was frantic-- how the fuck else can I possibly end up? There's no avoiding this...
"if you want to live.... then you will instead open wide your mouth as your head gets lower and lower, and like a big fat cock made of my shit... you will suck it as you go down, so that when I return there will be no shit squashed under you face... all of it will be inside you mouth..."
please no. not that.
"...if I find this on my return, then I will not kill you. But know this...."
My head slipped a little closer and the filthy smell assaulted my senses as I lsitened intently
"...Be very sure that you wish to live before you suck the shit my western friend, because if you do, you will avoid the bullet from my gun... but you will spend the rest of your natural life as a toilet... My toilet"
With that he left. The iron door slamming hard.
I struggled with every ounce of resistance I had to keep my head above the shit... but the inevitable moment soon arrived. I couldn't hold it any longer and the tip of the giant turd was virtually touching my lower lip.... in the ten minutes of so since dimitri left, every thought but no logic ran through my head a dozen times. My strength was about to give... tears rolled from my eyes as the moment quickly came upon me... I knew what I had to do... I turned to God in that moment and silently prayed... then I opened my mouth as wide as I could... and I finally relaxed my head....
part 2
It should have been the last night of my business trip to Russia. It had been a productive few days and I decided on a whim around 11pm to head out from the hotel and treat myself to a few beers before my early morning flight.
Being Russia, and the fact nobody knew me, meant I headed for the local gay bar on the off chance of maybe a blow job or what not from one of the locals before I left.
I was on my fourth Heineken when he approached me.
Dimitri he introduced himself as. And he was right up my street. I guessed he was maybe 30 years old, rugged in a weathered kind of way but extremely handsome. He was thin with tight brown hair and around 6'2''.
We got chatting and before I knew it the bar was closing and it was 2.30am. I was also carrying a lot more alcohol in my system than I was used to. I guess it was this fact that lowered my inhibitions and gave me dutch courage enought, despite my early flight, to invite Dimitri back to my hotel.
Dimitri said we should instead go to his place, and while I was deciding how I should politely decline he then mentioned he had some charlie at home. That swayed it. A few sniffs would be just what I needed so we left the bar. Oddly, we didn't take a cab even though Dimitri had quite a few beers. He drove. When I asked was it safe to do so he just smiled and said everyone here does it.
I must have dozed off because when I woke up, we were still driving and in the middle of nowhere, pitch darkness and just the narrow road ahead illuminated. When I began to express my concern for the time- checking my watch it was now 03:44, we turned into a farm, Dimitri saying not to worry he'd drive me back on time. Not a lot I could really do at this point, so we parked up and I followed him into the old, and quite large farmhouse.
I was alone in the cramped old fashioned living room for about five minutes when Dimitri finally came into me and true to his word he broke out the powder and I had four or five really nice hits that brought me straight back to life. No sleep tonight anyway. With that Dimitri indicated that I should follow him- sweet, the bedroom, finally...
But no. Dimitri pulled a rug back in the hallway and unlocked a sealed trap door. "What's down there?" I asked, becoming a little concerned again. He smiled and flicked a light which revealed a wooden staircase leading to the basement. "C'mon" he said as he descended "we smoke a nice fat joint and drink vodka"
No argument from me. So I followed him.
He led me along a very narrow walkway to a large iron door with a large padlock which he opened with one of the keys from a bunch clipped to his waist. He turned to me, smiling...
"Around here, the police are very nosey, I keep my treats hidden down here"
He pulled open the heavy door, motioning for me to enter, but it was so dense and black inside I paused literally one step in.... "where's the light Dimitri?" "Oh..." he rummage past me, over to my left and flicked a switch....
I squinted for a second, adjusting my eyes, and then I stopped dead in my tracks.....
"WTF?" I was standing inside a dungeon. Stone floor and walls with iron rings attached at various points, what looked like a torture rack, a lion sized cage in one corner, and towards the back of the dungeon there was a single toilet cubicle... my eyes tried to make sense of why the entire toilet seat was hanging above the floor, and why the hell there was a coffin sized compartment cut into the floor directly below where the toilet should be fitted.
I was snapped out of my trance by the closing of the door behind me, and when I turned around, my life literally flashed before me in that instant...
Dimitri stood there looking straight at me... pointing a fucking semi automatic handgun right at me. The fear was like nothing I have ever know. WTF is goin on here?
I raised my arms slowly, trying to keep a grip... "What do you want from me?"
Dimitri cocked the weapon... "I speak. You do not. If you speak again without consent I will shoot you in the knee. Understand?"
Terrified, I slowly nodded.
"You have very important decision to make. Soon, I will give you choice of two things. You will have one hour to think on your choice"
Dimitri threw me a pair of steel handcuffs. "Turn around, put these on" I was fucking terrified to do anything except what he asked. I turned away from him and he watched as I cuffed my own hands behind my back.
"Good. Now, kneel" I almost cried. But I held it together and dropped to my knees.
With that, Dimitri walked up behind me. I knew what was coming when I heard the gaffer tape being torn from the roll, and sure enough... "close your mouth" ... my mouth was taped shut. I could only breath through my nose and I winced when from behind me Dimitri dangled in front of my face a pair of y-front underpants... they were fucking disgusting looking. They were an old kinda 70's style design, mainly blue but with a pattern... but I could clearly see the huge dense shit stain in the seat of them as he shoved my head into a bowed position and pulled them over my head like they were a ski mask. The cunt lined them up so the massive skidmark was directly on my nose... I fuckin heaved when the stench hit me, they were damp too and obviously very recent... I tried to hold my breath as they were pulled so tight from behind that they were like a new layer of skin... they were horrendous.
Abruptly I was dragged and strapped face down to the floor, by the time Dimitri was done the only thing I could move was my head- and even that was only up or down. The smell of the damp skidmarks were overpowering, I must have been closse to passing out when suddenly I felt Dimitri yank my head back so my face (if it wasn't inside his underpants) would be looking forward, and he hooked a strap to me.. holding my head is that raised position.
I could hear him settle just in front of me, the legs of his stool only a foot or two from my face.
"Now... I give you choice"
With that the underpants we hauled off my head... but an even worse stench hit me almost instantly...
"oh jesus christ" I thought as I lowered my eyes to see that he had another pair opened out on the floor directly beneath my face... but that wasn't all.... stood upright, it's base right in the seat of this new pair- a black pair.... towered a fucking enormous fat turd of shit, it had to be 8" tall and maybe 3" at its base... the way my head was pulled back the top of the turd was only about 2" below my face..... the smell was disgusting and tears welled in my eyes.
Things got worse when he then unhooked me and I suddenly had to use my own strength to keep my head lifted enough so my face, or more accurately my mouth didn't touch the huge cock shaped pile of shit just below...
"Remember... speak and I will kneecap you" he reminded me as he ripped away the tape, i gasped for air, and fought neck cramp to keep my head away from the shit.
"Very soon you will no longer have strength to keep your head at such an angle"
Then came the horrific realization that once my head lowered even slightly, whatever way this maniac had me restrained meant I could no longer lift my head back any further than the exact point it lowered to... and my mouth was now only about an inch from coming into contact with the looming shit...
"Yes I would be careful about that, there are cogs to prevent you from cheating and lifting agan your head after it it lowered hahaha"
He stood up... my view meant I could only see him from the crotch down...
"I will leave you now... and you will make your choice...."
my neck was becoming very tired and cramped, but repulsed fear kept my head somewhat up.
"As you have surely guessed, there is no way for you to avoid the shit. When the moment comes and your strength surrenders... you will choose...
I began crying.
"When I return in one hour, if I find you with your face in the squashed down pile of shit... then I give you my solemn vow that I will end your suffering with a bullet to your head"
WHAT??? I was frantic-- how the fuck else can I possibly end up? There's no avoiding this...
"if you want to live.... then you will instead open wide your mouth as your head gets lower and lower, and like a big fat cock made of my shit... you will suck it as you go down, so that when I return there will be no shit squashed under you face... all of it will be inside you mouth..."
please no. not that.
"...if I find this on my return, then I will not kill you. But know this...."
My head slipped a little closer and the filthy smell assaulted my senses as I lsitened intently
"...Be very sure that you wish to live before you suck the shit my western friend, because if you do, you will avoid the bullet from my gun... but you will spend the rest of your natural life as a toilet... My toilet"
With that he left. The iron door slamming hard.
I struggled with every ounce of resistance I had to keep my head above the shit... but the inevitable moment soon arrived. I couldn't hold it any longer and the tip of the giant turd was virtually touching my lower lip.... in the ten minutes of so since dimitri left, every thought but no logic ran through my head a dozen times. My strength was about to give... tears rolled from my eyes as the moment quickly came upon me... I knew what I had to do... I turned to God in that moment and silently prayed... then I opened my mouth as wide as I could... and I finally relaxed my head....
part 3
Eventually, the foul yellow battering of hot piss began to ease up. I fought to catch my breath, gagging and whimpering from a disgusting acrid assault which had sent piss streaming down my throat, up my nostrils aswell as all over my head, my face and my upper body. I remember quietly beginning to cry as I knelt there dripping with the piss of this maniac, and noticing as my eyes slowly blinked open and re-adjusted that there was also steam rising up from every part of me...
Dimitri zipped up and briefly stepped away. I was finally blinking the last of his piss from my eyes when he casually sat back down on the stool just in front of where I was kneeling- now in a puddle of piss. It was then that I realized where he had retrieved the hot poker from, as I watched him carefully pull closer some sort of mounted oven type thing, kinda like an old fashioned mini incinerator made of cast iron and mounted on a sort of tripod structure. The furnace part was about the size of a football and it had a small door with a latch. The sheer unadulterated horror that was again rising from the pit of my stomach at seeing this thing was thankfully put at ease somewhat when I saw what it was he was actually intending... He opened and began flicking through my passport. Even though the idea of being kidnapped like this and having some sexually depraved psychopath burn my passport would be enough to send anyone off the deep end, it was a damn site better than having parts of my body burnt for his amusement.
He laughed before he finally spoke. Well, it was more of a snicker than a laugh. A snide, snickering cunt who knew he had reeled one in and completely got away with it. I kept my gaze planted firmly on the floor...
"So... Mr... Robert... McLaren..."
I heard him reach over and through the corner of my eye saw the furnace door open and close as he threw my passport in.
"You do not have any further use for your papers"
I tilted my angle of vision only slightly up, enough to see my wallet and travel documents follow suit. I closed my eyes in my anguish and despair...
With that done, Dimitri moved closer towards me, dragging his stool and once again unzipping before sitting, or rather slouching back down on it. I didn't dare move a muscle as he did, and I now knelt virtually between his legs and his particularly large cock was once again sticking out of his pants, this time however it clearly on a semi, and loomed just inches from my face....
"Robert McLaren. You are now mine. You will never leave Russia. You will die in Russia. But not for a very long time. For the rest of your life you will serve me, as my personal human toilet"
I couldn't believe I was hearing these words. Why? Why me..?
"If you understand this, you will answer by saying to me Yes Master"
The piss was cooling, and I was now shaking. Fear enhanced this too... "Yes Master"
"Good dog"
He stood up, yanking the chain attached to my collar as he did so in order that I looked up...
"This is the body you will worship until the day you die..." He grabbed my hair and shoved his cock in my face...
"...the cock you will be sucking and drinking piss from..."
He continued to cock slap my face for a minute or so, pulling his foreskin back- nearly causeing me to pass out as the stench of stale piss and cock cheese almost overpowered me, he rubbed it all over my face with vigour before he finally let, only to turn around, drop his trousers and the underpants which were so filthy they looked like they would need to be surically removed..... and my face now stared right at a dirty filthy arse an inch from my nose...
"And the Ass you will be smelling, kissing, licking, and eating shit from"
There was no point in resistance anymore. It was done. My life was over. I was a living toilet. Forever.
"Yes Master"
I leaned forward and kissed his arse.