From inside the rubber suit
by MC
Despite the thickness of rubber around my head, I can hear ; I hear all my body noises, my heart, my bowels, invaded by the thick rubber pipe that they have inserted into them ; i can
breath only through the nose tubes ; I cannot see anything under the double thickness of my rubber blindfold and of my rubber hood ; My mouth is wide open, and I know that I will no longer have the possibility to shut it : my jaws are blocked by the rubber gag that fills what was my mouth , and by the steel straps of the harness that encircles my head ; anyway, whether it is open or close, my mouth is useless to me : my teeth and my tongue have been removed ; only the gag with the rubber pipe that goes down into my stomach fill the hole that my captors have made of my mouth ; now that the gums and stumbs have healed, i do not feel much pain, but the pipe inside my troat burns it ; it will never be removed.
My nose is hitching : mecanichally, I try to raise my rubber covered gloves to rub the nose,
but let fall them on my chest : wrist shackles are very heavy, and the chain between them very short ; I have to raise both arms at the same time, just to try scratching my nose in the clanking of chains... and I will not succeed ; the shackles around my wrists bump against the bottom of the steel harness encircling my head and against the heavy steel collar that prevents me from moving my neck ; also the chains that connect my wrists to the steel belt are too short.
It is unuseful to try to move exactly as if I was not vulcanized and heavily chained to the walls of an underground dungeon...
Move ? yes I can, but not more than what my captors allow ; any movment of my arms and legs causes the loud noise of the chains I will have to carry until...... ? I do not know ; i'll probably will never know ;
For the moment, I'm lying on the floor, on my right side, legs folded ; the metal harness that encircles my head scrapes the concrete when I move it ; my neck is stiff, because of the weight of the metal collar and the chains attached to it ; when lying like this on my side, I less feel the weight of the tight steel belt around my waist ; my legs are a little apart, due to the thickness of the shackles that encircle my thighs above the knees and the other shackles around my ankles, all fitted above the heavy rubber waders that encase my legs and are padlocked to the waist belt ; the steel block in wich my cock and my balls are locked is crossed by a rubber pipe that descends to the depth of my bladder and which prevents me to have any control of the piss that is flowing inside my rubber enclosure ; if my captors demand me to sit, what they certainly will enjoy to do, the large hose that they have inserted in my bowels, and that passes through the big plug that invade my ass hole, will penetrate deeply into my intestines..... ; when lying on my side, like now, the pain is bearable ; but when I'll have to sit.....
it is hot in the dungeon, and I sweat under the thick rubber ; sweat mixes with my piss and probably, I do not know, with the shit that flows from the pipe in my ass ; I am deprived of any control on my own juices and excrements, that will accumulate inside my inescapable rubber enclosure ; I am nothing else than a creature, chained in a black dungeon and sealed in heavy rubber and waders ; I must swallow everything my captors pour in the funnel connected to the hose that goes down in my stomach ; i really have been deprived of any control of my own body.
Why ? I do not know. I was kidnapped in town, and do not know who my captors are. I was drugged certainy for a very long time and when I awoke, I was in this dungeon, exactly as I am right now : chained and encased in rubber head to toe ; My captors only told me that I am to be their rubber object, that I will never know where I'am and who they are, and that I will spend the rest of my life in the situation I am now. I have to expect no mercy from them, I am on earth only to serve and please them. They will always keep me in rubber and chains, they have already mutilated my mouth and definitely put me under their permanent control, and torture. Until I die ?
Right now, according to what they told me and what I can expect my future could be, my mind is clear : first, I know that I will probably never become a human again ; second, I know that I will continue to endure a lot of terrible things ; third, I still do not understand why. Are these guys mad ? probably, if not certainly. Will they do the best to keep me in this situation as long as they wish ? probably ; I am their object, and they want to play with this object for a long time... Is my fate to be always rubbered and chained ? Certainly.
Well, why should I try to fight against them ? I cannot fight. The best is to surrender, wait and endure.
But it's only the beginning ; how long will my mind remain clear ? How long will my body accept to be treated like this ? How long will it take before I become mad ? I don't know, and do not want to know. Do not want to know. Do not want to know.
I'm alone ; no noise, except the rattling of the chains. I'm soaking in my juices ; My jaws are aching, also my back ; i would like to shout, I cannot, i only expell some moanings from my mutilated throat ; I shiver in my wet rubber, I struggle in my chains, I knock my steel harnessed head against the floor. I cry, and feel the tears running down my face under the rubber mask ; I want to see blue sky and green grass ; only blackness. Why, Why, why ?
Alone, exhausted, silent ; the chains are too heavy, the rubber enclosure too tight, too sticky, too dirty. It's futile to try to escape, it's futile to try to find a more comfortable position. My whole body hurts.
Alone, in darkness and pain.......
I'm dozing, and moaning ; I believe I hear footsteps : yes, somebody is coming, I can hear boots on the floor ; locks of the door being open, I hear the grinding of the heavy door; a boot is kicking me
« dirty slave, I know that you can hear Me ! Hearing is the only thing that we have kept of you, and when I come here in, I want to see you kneeling in front of the door ! Rush and kneel, piece of garbage ! »
I pull on my chains, the heavy rubber is restricting my ability to move, i fall on the floor, but finally succeed in kneeling in front of Him ; I'm panting ;I do not see where He is, but I know that the wall where my chains are anchored is behind my back. He pulls my head harness, I can feel the hose and the gag in my throat slightly moving, and suddenly I hear some liquid flowing into the funnel and in the pipe ; I do not taste anything but i'm sure that He is pissing into the funnel and that my stomach will soon be filled with His piss.
« Well, object, that 's done, and will often be done ! You will be fed now, because it is necessary that we feed you if we want keeping you in good shape here ; that's what we want, for a very long time, because we wish you to suffer for us, to satisfy our needs of having a rubbered and chained object at our disposal ; you will drink only our piss and some water ; but also, when you will be changed yous rubbersuit, three times a week at a maximum, we will keep everything that flows from your body inside your enclosure, and you will have to recycle your own juices and wastes by eating and drinking them through the funnel. That's a very ecologic way to feed a slave.... and to spare money. »
I hear Him pouring some hot food in the funnel and it going down inside my body; again, I cannot taste, but i feel it quicly filling my stoamch ; Then some liquid is poured in the funnel, probably water, and my « meal » becomes to an end.
« Well, slave, you are fed for to day and you will be very hungry next time ; now, I can tell you which food you just have been given ; potatoes scraps and meat, but not ordinary meat : you just have eaten your own tongue, that I kept in the freezer until to day ; I wish you are glad to know this ! I also added to the food some strong laxative that will help you to fill the rubber suit until next time I will change your rubber. Enjoy your disgusting fate, slave ! »
He pulls my chains and I fall again on the ground, making much noise ; the steel head harness knocks on the floor. I no longer want to move ; I cry again, I hear him leaving the dungeon, locking the door.
Alone.
The end
by MC
Despite the thickness of rubber around my head, I can hear ; I hear all my body noises, my heart, my bowels, invaded by the thick rubber pipe that they have inserted into them ; i can
breath only through the nose tubes ; I cannot see anything under the double thickness of my rubber blindfold and of my rubber hood ; My mouth is wide open, and I know that I will no longer have the possibility to shut it : my jaws are blocked by the rubber gag that fills what was my mouth , and by the steel straps of the harness that encircles my head ; anyway, whether it is open or close, my mouth is useless to me : my teeth and my tongue have been removed ; only the gag with the rubber pipe that goes down into my stomach fill the hole that my captors have made of my mouth ; now that the gums and stumbs have healed, i do not feel much pain, but the pipe inside my troat burns it ; it will never be removed.
My nose is hitching : mecanichally, I try to raise my rubber covered gloves to rub the nose,
but let fall them on my chest : wrist shackles are very heavy, and the chain between them very short ; I have to raise both arms at the same time, just to try scratching my nose in the clanking of chains... and I will not succeed ; the shackles around my wrists bump against the bottom of the steel harness encircling my head and against the heavy steel collar that prevents me from moving my neck ; also the chains that connect my wrists to the steel belt are too short.
It is unuseful to try to move exactly as if I was not vulcanized and heavily chained to the walls of an underground dungeon...
Move ? yes I can, but not more than what my captors allow ; any movment of my arms and legs causes the loud noise of the chains I will have to carry until...... ? I do not know ; i'll probably will never know ;
For the moment, I'm lying on the floor, on my right side, legs folded ; the metal harness that encircles my head scrapes the concrete when I move it ; my neck is stiff, because of the weight of the metal collar and the chains attached to it ; when lying like this on my side, I less feel the weight of the tight steel belt around my waist ; my legs are a little apart, due to the thickness of the shackles that encircle my thighs above the knees and the other shackles around my ankles, all fitted above the heavy rubber waders that encase my legs and are padlocked to the waist belt ; the steel block in wich my cock and my balls are locked is crossed by a rubber pipe that descends to the depth of my bladder and which prevents me to have any control of the piss that is flowing inside my rubber enclosure ; if my captors demand me to sit, what they certainly will enjoy to do, the large hose that they have inserted in my bowels, and that passes through the big plug that invade my ass hole, will penetrate deeply into my intestines..... ; when lying on my side, like now, the pain is bearable ; but when I'll have to sit.....
it is hot in the dungeon, and I sweat under the thick rubber ; sweat mixes with my piss and probably, I do not know, with the shit that flows from the pipe in my ass ; I am deprived of any control on my own juices and excrements, that will accumulate inside my inescapable rubber enclosure ; I am nothing else than a creature, chained in a black dungeon and sealed in heavy rubber and waders ; I must swallow everything my captors pour in the funnel connected to the hose that goes down in my stomach ; i really have been deprived of any control of my own body.
Why ? I do not know. I was kidnapped in town, and do not know who my captors are. I was drugged certainy for a very long time and when I awoke, I was in this dungeon, exactly as I am right now : chained and encased in rubber head to toe ; My captors only told me that I am to be their rubber object, that I will never know where I'am and who they are, and that I will spend the rest of my life in the situation I am now. I have to expect no mercy from them, I am on earth only to serve and please them. They will always keep me in rubber and chains, they have already mutilated my mouth and definitely put me under their permanent control, and torture. Until I die ?
Right now, according to what they told me and what I can expect my future could be, my mind is clear : first, I know that I will probably never become a human again ; second, I know that I will continue to endure a lot of terrible things ; third, I still do not understand why. Are these guys mad ? probably, if not certainly. Will they do the best to keep me in this situation as long as they wish ? probably ; I am their object, and they want to play with this object for a long time... Is my fate to be always rubbered and chained ? Certainly.
Well, why should I try to fight against them ? I cannot fight. The best is to surrender, wait and endure.
But it's only the beginning ; how long will my mind remain clear ? How long will my body accept to be treated like this ? How long will it take before I become mad ? I don't know, and do not want to know. Do not want to know. Do not want to know.
I'm alone ; no noise, except the rattling of the chains. I'm soaking in my juices ; My jaws are aching, also my back ; i would like to shout, I cannot, i only expell some moanings from my mutilated throat ; I shiver in my wet rubber, I struggle in my chains, I knock my steel harnessed head against the floor. I cry, and feel the tears running down my face under the rubber mask ; I want to see blue sky and green grass ; only blackness. Why, Why, why ?
Alone, exhausted, silent ; the chains are too heavy, the rubber enclosure too tight, too sticky, too dirty. It's futile to try to escape, it's futile to try to find a more comfortable position. My whole body hurts.
Alone, in darkness and pain.......
I'm dozing, and moaning ; I believe I hear footsteps : yes, somebody is coming, I can hear boots on the floor ; locks of the door being open, I hear the grinding of the heavy door; a boot is kicking me
« dirty slave, I know that you can hear Me ! Hearing is the only thing that we have kept of you, and when I come here in, I want to see you kneeling in front of the door ! Rush and kneel, piece of garbage ! »
I pull on my chains, the heavy rubber is restricting my ability to move, i fall on the floor, but finally succeed in kneeling in front of Him ; I'm panting ;I do not see where He is, but I know that the wall where my chains are anchored is behind my back. He pulls my head harness, I can feel the hose and the gag in my throat slightly moving, and suddenly I hear some liquid flowing into the funnel and in the pipe ; I do not taste anything but i'm sure that He is pissing into the funnel and that my stomach will soon be filled with His piss.
« Well, object, that 's done, and will often be done ! You will be fed now, because it is necessary that we feed you if we want keeping you in good shape here ; that's what we want, for a very long time, because we wish you to suffer for us, to satisfy our needs of having a rubbered and chained object at our disposal ; you will drink only our piss and some water ; but also, when you will be changed yous rubbersuit, three times a week at a maximum, we will keep everything that flows from your body inside your enclosure, and you will have to recycle your own juices and wastes by eating and drinking them through the funnel. That's a very ecologic way to feed a slave.... and to spare money. »
I hear Him pouring some hot food in the funnel and it going down inside my body; again, I cannot taste, but i feel it quicly filling my stoamch ; Then some liquid is poured in the funnel, probably water, and my « meal » becomes to an end.
« Well, slave, you are fed for to day and you will be very hungry next time ; now, I can tell you which food you just have been given ; potatoes scraps and meat, but not ordinary meat : you just have eaten your own tongue, that I kept in the freezer until to day ; I wish you are glad to know this ! I also added to the food some strong laxative that will help you to fill the rubber suit until next time I will change your rubber. Enjoy your disgusting fate, slave ! »
He pulls my chains and I fall again on the ground, making much noise ; the steel head harness knocks on the floor. I no longer want to move ; I cry again, I hear him leaving the dungeon, locking the door.
Alone.
The end