Skip to main content

Forced by a Pro – Part 1-7

Forced by a Pro – Part 1

I just got home from a long weekend submitting to this ass-hole top. He broke every promise he made and completely grossed me out. I'm not sure what to do, go to the cops? Seek revenge? I'm not sure, so I'm going to write down what happened before I forget....it's already starting to become foggy in my mind.


I had been visiting scat sites on the internet for years, looking at the videos and jacking off while fantasizing about being fed by some hot top, but I'd really not had much experience. I loved eating out a dirty hole, and could spend hours under a rim seat, but I longed to be fed. I'm not sure what turned me on more, the degrading thought of being used, or the fact that I was turning something I loved into something that I mentally just couldn't get my mind around.


I had chatted with several guys on a couple of the scat hook-up sites, and had played with a few that weren't very extreme. When I did get to the point where someone would want me to eat, I'd chicken out and just couldn't do it. I would leave the play session thinking I really didn't want to be fed, that I just wanted to rim a dirty hole, and would stop visiting the sites for a few weeks, but after a while, my fantasies started to get the better of me again and I'd start to visit the sites and looking at profiles.


There was one guy's profile that I'd fantasize about over and over. His profile was simple and to the point. There were only two pictures of him on the profile, one of him in coveralls, the navy blue kind worn by mechanics and working-class men, and one of his ass, which was hairy and looked very musky. The profile read: "Total top into forced feeding. No sex, just you feeding on my waste. Once you commit there is no turning back." The finality of it all made my cock hard every time I thought about being force fed from this hairy, musky hole. He lived about 350 miles away, so not too far from me that I couldn't make a hookup happen.


Finally, I got up enough nerve to e-mail the man and waited for his reply. We started exchanging instant messages, here are a couple of excerpts from our chat:


curious2feed: Hello

proFeeder: evening shit eater, so you want to eat my shit?

curious2feed: I've fantasized about it over and over again, but I've not been able to follow through

proFeeder: why do you chicken out?

curious2feed: not sure, get to the point of feeding then get grossed out and can't do it.

proFeeder: well, I'm not here for games, either you're going to eat what I give you, or we're done, understand, shit head?

curious2feed: Yes, Sir

proFeeder: I'm not gay, not into sex, but I love to watch a cunt like you eat shit, makes me feel powerful. I have a lot of toilet boys like you knocking down my door wanting me to feed them, and then they chicken out and want sex. That is not what this is about, this is about you submitting to my will, and taking whatever I feed you.

curious2feed: Understood, Sir (I'm not sure why I started calling him "Sir", I'm not usually submissive, but his tone really made me respect him).

proFeeder: good thing shit head. So what have you done, so I know where to start your training?

curious2feed: I've rimmed, Sir. I've rimmed clean and dirty holes, nothing too dirty, but musky, Sir. I've had one guy hand-feed me a little bit of shit off his finger.

proFeeder: nothing more than a little bit?

curious2feed: no, Sir. He wanted to go farther, but I stopped him after that and we just played around some more.

proFeeder: I see.

There was a long pause at this point, maybe 5 minutes...I thought he wasn't interested. I was starting to feel the urges build up in me.

curious2feed: Sir?

proFeeder: Yes, shit head?

curious2feed: Sir, I really need to learn how to feed, Sir.

proFeeder: I'm not sure you're ready, if you've only licked a little shit off a man's finger, you're not ready for me.

curious2feed: Maybe, Sir, but I think I need a man...a real man, to feed me, so I know my place is under his ass, Sir.

proFeeder: I see, so you're wanting me to force you?

curious2feed: No Sir, but I need someone who's in control, like you to get me 'over the hump' so to speak. Get me past the barrier, Sir.

proFeeder: I'm not usually much of a trainer. I like my men to be willing to take my shit, begging me for it, but you seem to have potential, shit head.

curious2feed: thank you, Sir

proFeeder: I'm off labor day weekend. I'd be willing to host you here for the weekend, if you can make arrangements to travel to me. But you have to agree to spend at least 24 hours here before you decide.

curious2feed: I am off too, Sir. Will it take 24 hours for you to train me, Sir?

proFeeder: depends, boy, as I said, you sound like you have potential, but you will NOT have a choice that first 24 hours, understood?

curious2feed: understood Sir. Again, not sure I want to be forced, but wan to be trained, Sir

proFeeder: you in, shit head? (he didn't directly address the fact that I didn't want to be forced, but guess in my horned up state, I didn't realize it at the time.)

curious2feed: yes Sir!

proFeeder: good, I will e-mail you my address and phone number. You will arrive by 10PM Friday night, I will offer to let you leave at 10PM Saturday night, if you choose to stay through Monday, you WILL be fed, understood?

curious2feed: yes Sir, thank you Sir, I won't let you down.


A couple of days went by and I received an e-mail from him with a phone number, address and instructions. He told me I wasn't to contact him unless I was going to be very late, or if I was going to cancel. He instructed me to buy some adult diapers and two of them on no later than noon on Friday. I had planned on taking a 1/2 day off work, and leaving about that time so that worked into my plans. He instructed me to not remove the diaper under any circumstance, and that if I had to go to the bathroom, I was to do so in the diaper.


I looked up the address on Google, and it appeared the address was in a warehouse district in the heart of the City. Now I just needed to wait the 8 days until labor day weekend.

------------------------------

At noon on Friday, I put on one of the diapers, and secured it tightly, then put another one on top of the first, and secured it tightly. Over that I put on some large rubber shorts I had, and put a pair of baggy shorts on over the whole thing.


I packed up a few things, and got into the car and headed to the City.


The drive was long and I had to piss in my diaper a couple of times. By about 6PM, I had to take a dump so bad, I was embarrassed, but knew this is what he wanted. I pulled off the road and into a dark parking lot. I tried to relax and tried to tell my body it was OK. I willed my hole to open up and to do something it had been trained NOT to do. Finally, I couldn't hold it anymore and I started to shit in my diaper.


The whole car smelled like shit and piss now. It was about 90 degrees outside, so driving with the windows down would have been uncomfortable, so I decided to sit in my own waste, and in air conditioned comfort.


I arrived a little bit before 7PM, he had told me to show up at any time before 10, so I headed towards the industrial center of town. The streets were dark and I started to get a little nervous. I passed rows of old dilapidated warehouses and soon came to the address on the e-mail. It was in an old brick building, maybe built in the mid-40's or 50's. There was a pickup truck in the parking lot which I assumed was his. There were no markings on the building at all, but there were several large garage doors so I assumed there had to be trucks or other large equipment inside.


I got out of the car and, as instructed, left all my stuff securely in the car.


I got to the large steel door and there was a note taped to the door which read: "shit pig, come inside and follow the instructions on the table."


I slowly opened the door and stepped into a dimly lit room. There was a table in the middle of the room with some items on top, and a large chair which looked like some sort of mid-evil torture device. There were several chains attached to the ceiling that hung just above my height. there were two doors leading out of the room on either side. I noticed there were security cameras in all four corners, and the red 'record' light was on all four of them. I assumed he had to be watching me.


Just as I reached the table, I heard a mechanical "click" sound at the front door. I turned around and tried the handle, it was locked. I tried the other two door handles, and they too were locked. I was trapped!


I walked to the table and read my instructions. There was a glass of water, a gas mask, and some leather wrist and ankle restraints on the table. I was instructed to strip down to just my diapers, put the restrains on and attach myself to the chains from the ceiling and eye bolts in the floor. I was instructed to drink as much as I could before starting, as he wanted me to remain hydrated.


I was really starting to have second thoughts about this. I'd never been tied up in my life, and wasn't sure I wanted to start today in some sort of dimly lit industrial building.


But my cock betrayed me, it was rock hard and I knew this was exactly what I wanted, or so I thought.


I put on the restrains. The gas mask was odd. There was a gag inside that connected to a tube from the outside. The tube allowed me to breathe, even though the gag was rather big and uncomfortable. There were several attachments on the outside of the mask that didn't look like a typical gas mask. I put my mouth over the gag, and started to secure the gas mask to my head with the straps. Next I attached my legs to the two eye bolts in the floor. After some maneuvering, I secured my wrists together, then attached them to the pad lock on the chain above my head. That was it, I was really at his mercy now, no escape.


Now I waited.


A few minutes went by and one of the side doors opened and he stepped through pushing a cart with all sorts of things on it. I realized the heat in the room had risen, had he turned off the A/C? I was beginning to sweat and the glass inside the gas mask had started to fog over, so I couldn't make out what was on the cart, nor could I really make out the features of his face. I hadn't seen a good pic of him yet, and was curious what he looked like, but the foggy view made everything seem surreal. I realized the hood sorta smelled like shit and piss.


"Ready shit slave?" he said as he came over to me.


I nodded and grunted into the gag. He towered over me. I hadn't remembered what his profile said about his stats. I was too enamored with his ass pics. He was at least 8 inches taller than me, and probably outweighed me by about 100 pounds. Not really fat, but not muscular either, just huge. He had to be about 6'7" and 275 pounds


"Good," he said as he started to fiddle with the items on the cart. He walked around me and felt my diaper and patted my shit filled ass.


"I see you've already started, eager, shit pig?"


I nodded again.


"This gas mask is very unique. It has several holes where I can control the air flow, and force items into the gas mask."


He grabbed a device and attached it to the hood and started to inflate the gag inside the mask. I didn't think it could get any bigger, but it did and eventually blocked off the back of my throat. Then he took a clip and clipped the tube, cutting off the air. I panicked and started to squirm violently.

"Relax, you can still breathe through your nose, you stupid shit pig." he said with a level of distain in his voice.


I relaxed and realized I in fact could breathe. He returned to the cart and attached another tube to the gas mask. I could tell it was attached to the opening where I was breathing through the nose hole.


"The first thing we're going to do is get you used to the smell and feel of shit. No feeding tonight, I know you're disappointed." he chuckled as he continued to arrange things on the cart.


The tube from my nose had a few connections on it and I could tell he was attaching a few more tubes to the main tube. Suddenly, my head started to swim as I inhaled a large amount of poppers. My ears started to buzz and I was quickly horned up.


"Just to get you in the mood, shit head, I know how you fag boys love your poppers."


I moaned loudly into the gag. He attached another tube what seemed to be a 5-gallon bucket and screwed it into place. Suddenly the entire gas mask filled with the strong smell of shit. It was over powering and my eyes started to water.


"Oh my god! This is awful," I thought to myself.


Another strong hit of poppers came next and again I was starting to relax and get horny again. It took me a while, but I realized the two connectors must have been on some sort of timer. I'd get about 30 seconds of poppers followed by 5-10 minutes of shit smell.


Just as the poppers were starting to wear off, the shit smell would become over powering and I'd start to squirm and shake. I felt like I was going to lose consciousness, then the tube would switch to clean air for about 10 seconds then the poppers would come back.


"Relax shit head, enjoy" he said as he pulled up a chair and sat in front of me rubbing his crotch. "You look like you're enjoying yourself!"


He flicked the top of my cock which apparently had come out the top of the waist band of the diaper. I'd been so high on shit and poppers I hadn't noticed.


"So, shit head, you found yourself a pro, and you didn't know it. You see, shit is my business." He said in a matter of fact way as he sat in the chair in front of me.

"I own a portable toilet rental company, so I deal with shit all day long...literally!" he chuckled at his feeble industry humor, "and I have access to LOTS of shit and piss."


Now I was scared. I was thinking that I could handle this, but the magnitude of what I'd gotten myself into struck home.


"I have a huge contract with the state, I usually supply road construction sites, universities, and so on. This particular 5-gallon jug is from the local university. They're rebuilding the men's locker room and showers, so I have 10 portable toilets out there that are getting used by the university's sports teams." He paused for affect.


I was breathing in the shit fumes of college football and baseball players. I started to shake my head 'No' and plead with him through the gag.


"Oh no you don't, pig, you're mine for another 23 and a 1/2 hours!" He let out a big laugh. "I haven't used any chemicals to mask the smell of these particular toilets. I wanted to make sure you got the full affect, besides those chemicals are dangerous! I've been collecting shit from those 10 toilets for the last 8 days...and I've got more where that came from!"


I started to cry and wimper, there was no way I could handle this, what the hell had I gotten myself into?


"Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about!" he yelled, "take it like a man."

The poppers from the last round had worn off and the smell was becoming intolerable again. He stood up and fiddled with the tubes.


"Fine I'll stop the poppers, let's see how long you can keep up." He fiddled with the tubes again and I realized I couldn't breathe any more. I screamed into the gag and thrashed against the restraints. I needed air. I could make out his face now, he was staring straight into my eyes through the fog. My thrashing slowed and I slowly began to loose consciousness, I pleaded with my eyes and blacked out.


I came too with the strong smell of shit again, this time it seemed better, I needed it to live I thought, it wasn't so bad. Just as I was getting my senses back, he cut the air off again. I thrashed and thrashed against my bonds, I wasn't going to be able to break free. I came close to blacking out the second time, but didn't, he let the air flow back and I breathed in a deep breath and moaned softly.


"You need air to breathe, even if it's shit-stinking air" he said.

Then cut off the airflow. This time I blacked out again.


When I came two the second time all I heard in the distance was: "You need this to live".


Then blackness again.


I came too and was breathing the shit filled air, I was happy to have it, I needed it to live!


"Are we clear shit pig?" my captor asked.


I was taking in deep breaths at this point, almost hyperventilating, taking in more and more of the rancid air from the tank of college jock shit. After a few minutes I started to catch my breath and breathe more normally.


"Just for that, I'm going to let you spend the next hour breathing the shit without the aid of the poppers," he grabbed the gas mask for affect, "You wanted this, remember, I can force this on you very easily!"


With that he walked out of the room and left me hanging there attached to the barrel of shit.


I kept breathing normally trying to concentrate on anything but the smell, but it was concentrated and my nose only slightly became accustomed to the smell.


Eventually I dozed off, moaning into my gag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure how long I'd been hanging there but when my captor returned, my arms were aching and the smell of shit was very weak. The glass in the gas mask was clear now and I could see around the room again. My captor wasn't exactly an Adonis, but he was very rugged and handsome in a blue-collar way. Bigger than me and very muscular. I could tell I was no match for him physically.


He was disconnecting the hose to the tank.


"See you get used to it, that's what this is all about, teaching your body this is normal." he said as he fiddled with the tank and hoses. "By the end of this weekend you'll be begging me for my collection of shit and piss."

I thought to myself, the hell I will!


"Let's take care of this dirty diaper of yours, you stink!" he chuckled and I moaned into the open mouth gag.


He pulled down the rubber shorts and threw them aside, and with a yank pulled my diapers down.


I heard them make a thud as they hit the concrete floor. He reached between my legs and pulled my feet out of each of the diaper legs. He held the diaper up in front of my face, and showed me my piss and shit.


"We'll save this for later, don't want that good shit to go to waste do we?" He walked over to a 5-gallon container opened the lid and put the diaper inside and sealed the lid.


"That should keep those smells nice and ripe!"

I heard a buzzing noise and the chains holding my arms above my head started to slacken. They felt like they weighed 100 pounds each.


He started to fiddle with my bonds at my feet and attached a chain between my ankles. He unclipped my wrists from the chain and attached them to the chain at my feet.


Next he deflated the gag and unbuckled the gas mask. My jaw ached, but my reprieve was short-lived as he quickly replaced it with another gag. Well not a gag really, more an open ring that forced my mouth open for him to put anything he wanted in there. I was too weak to resist, he'd promised he wasn't going to feed me tonight, so I felt safe that this was just for show at this point.


He walked around in front of me and I got a good look at his face for the first time, he towered over me and I shivered.


"Let's go for a walk," he said and pulled on my chains.


I hobbled behind him to one of the doors, he reached into his overall's pockets and I heard a click at the door. He had some sort of remote control locks on all the doors. He led me into another larger room, which was the main warehouse. There were rows and rows of different types of portable toilets. Some standard looking ones you'd see at a events, a couple were more fancy. He had a couple of large trucks with the large tanks on the back, I knew those were the trucks that pumped out the waste from the portable toilets.


He also had a couple of trailers that looked more like mobile homes, with many doors on the outside, I assumed those were some sort of fancy portable toilets. There were doors on both sides of the trailer, and steps leading up to four doors on each side. At the back of the trailer there were two more doors.


He walked over to one of the trailers and pointed to it.


"This is my pride and joy. I spent a lot of money developing this little shit house. It's custom designed for shit slaves. There are eight toilets and one trough urinal in the trailer. Each toilet is custom and configurable to the experience level of the shit slave I put inside the tank."


Oh shit, I thought, I pulled away from him instinctively. Without stopping or missing a beat, he just grabbed a hold of my chains tighter and pulled me closer to him.


"The toilets are sort of like airplane toilets. Stainless steel bowl with a flapper at the bottom, which leads to the slave tank. Each toilet has an automatic bypass that closes over the flapper hole, so that the water used to clean the bowl with each flush is routed away from the slave. This allows all the shit and piss to go directly to the slave, and when the user flushes, it appears to be a regular airplane toilet. I can attach hoses to the holes, or let the shit flow directly into the tank."


"Similarly, the urinal trough at the back of the trailer can be reconfigured to add piss to the tank, or I can attach hoses so the slave can have something to drink while inside the tank."


He walked around to one steps on the side of the trailer and led me to one of the toilet doors.


"Each of the eight toilet stalls looks like any normal airplane lavatory, with a sink, mirror and toilet. However, each stall has a hidden camera inside so I can record the occupant using the toilet. There are also cameras inside the tank to record the slave inside."


He walked me back down the stairs and to the front of the trailer. He pushed a button and a door opened and the 'tank' started to slide out like a drawer.


"This is the tank, it can hold several hundred gallons of waste. It is stainless steel and there are custom restraints inside that are welded to the walls and floor of the tank, to hold my victim secure. The inside of the tank is heated to 90 degrees, so there's no need to worry about getting cold, even on the most chilly nights. This also helps keep the shit nice and steamy for my shit slave!"


He was grinning ear to ear as he showed me his torture chamber on wheels.


"Let's get you secured," he said as he lifted me up like a sack of potatoes and placed me in the 'tank'.


He secured my hands and feet to the side walls of the tank with rubber-looking restraints, so that I was sort of spread eagle in the tank. Then he strapped three straps across my chest and waist. The last strap went across my head, it was actually more like a muzzle that was attached to the floor of the tank. My head was completely immobilized. He then pushed a button and the tank started to move back into the trailer.


As the tank slid back into place I could see the holes for the eight toilets slip past. When the tank came to a stop, I saw a couple of flat-panel TV's above my head. With my head immobilized, I was forced to watch the scenes playing on the TV's. At the moment one TV was displaying one of the toilet stalls, and the other one was displaying what looked like a long urinal trough.


I heard an engine starting and felt the trailer move, I knew I was in for a long weekend!

Forced by a Pro, Part 2

The ride seemed to last a while, maybe an hour or so. I knew I had to be some distance away from the City by now. Finally the trailer slowed and I could tell we were pulling into our destination. I could tell my trainer was maneuvering the trailer into position, moving back and forth. Finally, I felt him detach the trailer from the truck and heard the truck drive off into the distance. Panic set in and I began to struggle against my bonds.

Just as I thought he’d left me there for good, I saw him walk into the room with the piss trough. He looked into the camera and gave me an evil looking smile. There was a thick cigar hanging out of his mouth. He knew I was watching….what choice did I have with my head strapped to the floor of the tank?

There was a trap door near the floor next to the trough and he went to open it. Suddenly light poured into the tank. I realized my head must be right under the trough. Without saying a word, he grabbed a hose and screwed it into the gag that was in my mouth. He sucked on his cigar and periodically blew smoke into my face as he was going about his work.

“This hose is attached to only one of the drains in the piss trough, shithead. You won’t get all the piss tonight…I’ll need to train you to be able to drink that much. But you’ll still get a good amount of piss tonight!”

He double checked my head harness strap, and double checked that the hose was secured.

“Welcome to Bubba’s Truck Stop on Route 9,” he chuckled. “This is one of the dirtiest and most run-down truck stops in the state. Bubba doesn’t exactly spend a lot of money on this place and recently the state shut down his men’s restrooms for some serious health violations. So I have the contract to supply him with portable toilets for his customers. Don’t know if you know where Route 9 is…but it’s very close to the docks, and this place is very packed from midnight until 6AM as the truckers get ready to pick up their loads from the port. So you’ll have PLENTY of activity tonight.”

He sat there looking into my eyes. I could see a smile form on his lips, he knew I was panicking. He blew some more smoke into my face.

“Oh, and by the way, don’t bother screaming, if you make too much noise, a shock will be sent through the tank and you’ll get the jolt of your life. You will remain quiet and accept your fate, understood shithead?” He drew one more breath on his cigar and blew the smoke into the tank, then shut the trap door.

On one of the TV’s that hung in front of me, I could see him unzip the zipper on his coveralls and piss into the trough. At first I thought that he was pissing into one of the drains that wasn’t attached to the hose, but soon, a rush of piss game into my gag. It seemed like gallons of piss. On the monitor I could see he was still pissing and the stream was increasing. This man was pissing like a race horse!

Finally the flow slowed and I caught up with the stream. I swallowed it all but realized I was going to have a hard time keeping up tonight.

He walked out of the room and I was alone. I had no idea how long I was going to be here, and I struggled against my bonds and screamed into the gag. I wanted to be let out of this! My scream set off the sensor and I could feel a shock in both my wrists and ankles. The louder I screamed the more intense the shock, I soon realized I better stop screaming or I might electrocute myself.

The 90 degree heat in the tank kept me warm, but I was still shaking with fear. After a while I relaxed and became resigned to my fate. I guessed it was about 10 PM by now, I wondered how long it would take before I saw my first customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It must have been a while, because I had drifted off to sleep. I startled awake when I heard some men talking outside the trailer. I couldn’t make out what they were saying. Then they walked into the room where the trough was.

They both stood on opposite ends of the trough from each other and let out their dicks. From the angle of the camera (which was about eye-level with their dicks). I could see them both piss into the trough. Unlike last time, none of it went into the hose and into the gag. But soon I could feel piss splashing on either side of my face. I realized, that the hoses for those drains must have been releasing directly into the tank.

Their piss smelled strong, but wasn’t unpleasant. And I instantly got a hard-on.

I saw the two truckers zip up their trousers and leave the trailer.

I heard more voices outside the trailer and it seemed like the place was starting to see some action. I could hear truck engines outside the trailer.

One of the monitors above my head flickered and it changed to one of the eight stalls, there was a skinny white guy in one of the stalls. He pulled down his pants and sat down on the toilet. It wasn’t until now, that I realized there was sound coming out of the TV’s above my head. The skinny guy let out a groan and then I could hear a loud fart and the sound of piss hitting the bowl. The weight of the piss opened the flapper a little bit and I could feel piss splashing on my stomach and then the smell of his fart started to fill the tank. It wasn’t bad actually. Sort of a sweet smelling fart. He grunted again and let out a short sigh.

The other monitor above my head switched views from the trough, to inside the tank. It looked more like an infrared view of the tank. On the monitor, in the familiar green and black of an infrared camera, I saw my body spread eagle in the tank. The view was from my feet, looking towards my head. In the center of the screen I saw what looked like a snake coming down from the ceiling of the tank. That’s when I realized, the skinny guy was shitting and it was a LONG skinny turd snaking into the tank through the flapper on the toilet. I couldn’t really tell, but it seemed to be 8-9 inches long. Eventually I could feel it on my stomach and on the monitor I could see it start to bend and coil on my stomach before it broke off and landed half on my stomach and half on the floor of the tank.

Then there were more farts in rapid succession from the skinny guy.

The view of the inside of the tank flickered and changed to a view of one of the other stalls. A heavy-set black man was lowering his pants and sitting on his toilet seat. Almost immediately, he let out a wet-sounding fart and was pissing very heavily. He must have been further down the trailer, because I felt the piss landing on one of my feet.

The skinny guy meantime was still shitting and I felt more smaller pieces landing on my stomach.

The fat guy repositioned himself on the toilet seat, and then let lose a torrent of diarrhea. I could feel the liquid of piss and shit land on my foot, and the tank filled with the most disgusting smell you can imagine. The piss and shit kept coming and my foot felt warm and wet from his wet shit.

Just when I was thinking I couldn’t handle any more, my gag was filled with warm piss and I choked on it. The monitor hadn’t changed to show me the trough, so I didn’t realize there was anyone there. The piss wasn’t very strong thank goodness, but the shock of it made me moan into my gag, which sent a shock into my wrists and feet.

On the monitor above my head, I could see the skinny guy getting some toilet paper and wiping his ass. Soon he stood, and flushed the toilet. I heard the water splashing into the toilet bowl, but didn’t feel anything. That’s when I remembered my captor telling me there was a bypass for the flusher.

The fat black guy in the meantime kept blowing loud farts.

Good lord what had he eaten!

The monitor above me flickered again and split into two views of two more stalls. One was an older man, in his 50’s and the other was a teen aged boy. Both sat on the toilet and started to shit.

There was more piss in my gag, and I could also feel more splash on the sides of my face.

That’s when I sort of lost all sense of reality and just zoned out. There were now three guys shitting on me, and at least three pissing into the trough. What had my trainer said? They were busy from midnight until 6AM? OMG, was it only midnight!?

I zoned out, mostly trying to concentrate on drinking the piss that was coming at random intervals into my gag.

As the time passed, I could tell the tank was filling up and I felt the warmness of piss all along my back. The monitor above my head kept flickering, and showing me different men using the bathroom. I lost count quickly as each stall seemed to be a revolving door of different men. There was no longer a distinctive smell of each person, but a cacophony of smells of shit and piss.

At one point two men came into one of the stalls. The smaller one bent over the toilet seat and the bigger one shoved his cock into his ass. I could hear them moaning and groaning on the monitor. My cock was rock hard watching them fuck. On the same monitor in four other stalls, there were men shitting on me. I wondered if they knew there were two truckers fucking in the stall next to them. The pair seemed to finish and one of them pissed into the toilet right above my shoulder.

For what seemed like hours, the eight stalls and trough were used almost non-stop. I could feel the level of piss and shit rising inside the tank, it was now mid-way up my sides, maybe 3 inches deep inside the tank. The smell was overwhelming, and I was sure if I didn’t have the hose attached to my mouth leading to the trough, I would have suffocated in there.

A few more hours passed and the level was now high enough that it covered my ears. I was now almost submerged in piss and shit. I thought surely my captor was going to let me drown in this tank. Not being able to hear made it even more surreal. I could still watch the monitors, but the sound was muffled and drowned out. I started to cry. I was so scared that he was going to let me drown.

The parade of truckers kept coming and there was more and more shit and piss added the tank. The level didn’t seem to be rising any more…maybe there was an overflow somewhere.

At some point I realized that there was daylight coming through the doors as people were entering and exiting the stalls. I realized it was morning and I’d been there all night! I was so angry I had trusted this guy and he’d left me tied inside a shit tank all night long!

The number of men in the stalls started to slow and eventually they were all empty. With my ears submerged I didn’t hear the truck being attached to the trailer. My first indication that something was happening was the sudden movement of the trailer. The shit and piss sloshed around in the tank. Periodically it would slosh over my face as the trailer turned a corner. The hose was still attached to the trough so I was getting air even when the shit and piss mixture was over my face.

I pressed my mouth as firmly as I could over the gag so I wouldn’t get any shit into my mouth. But I was getting in my eyes and nose. I tried as best I could not to open my eyes and to not breathe through my nose.

Eventually we must have got on the freeway, because the sloshing subsided and I zoned off and fell asleep on the long drive back to the warehouse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I startled awake at the sound of a pump. I was struggled and it took me a while to realize I was still in the tank. I could feel the level of shit and piss lowering in the tank and assumed he was pumping the mixture out of the tank. Eventually it was mostly gone. The trap door above me was opened and my captor unscrewed the hose from my gag and I felt the tank slide out from under the stalls. He walked around the trailer and was dressed head-to-toe in rubber. Rubber waders, gas mask, rubber gloves…essentially what looked like a big rubber hazmat suit.

He unbuckled my restraints and lifted me out of the tank and took me over to what looked like an over-sized steel drum. It was about 4 feet tall and about 3 feet around. He lowered me into the drum and I realized there was a stool inside the drum.

Naked and caked with shit all over my body, I sat on the stool.

Without saying a word, he brought over a lid and slipped it over my head. The lid had a hole in the middle just big enough for my head to slip through. He secured the lid onto the drum and I was trapped inside it with my head sticking out.

He walked over to one of the tank trucks and detached a hose brought it over to the steel drum and attached it to another opening in the lid. Then he walked back to the truck and flicked a switch to a pump and shit and piss started to fill the inside of the drum. I could smell the mixture wafting up around the opening in the lid around my neck.

The mixture was warm and actually felt sort of relaxing. I could move around in the barrel, and could feel chucks of solid shit in the mixture. He stopped the pump just as the shit mix was about to the top of the steel drum and detached the hose.

He slowly walked over to the barrel, removed his gas mask and hood and looked at me with disgust.

“You look like shit”, he laughed. And then spit on my face.

He walked behind me and wheeled a full-length mirror in front of me. All I could see was my head sticking out of the barrel. My head and face were caked with brown shit. It was now dried and cracked on my face. I barely recognized myself.

“Time to get some sleep shithead”, he lit and puffed on another cigar. “You have 10 more hours of training before you decide if you want to be fed.”

With that he walked out of the warehouse. I found myself almost floating in the shit and piss inside the barrel. Again I started to almost have an out of body experience. I couldn’t believe that 14 hours ago, I’d willing entered this warehouse to let this man train me. I was too dazed to communicate with him when he put me in the barrel, but I vowed to tell him to let me go as soon as he came back!

It took me a while to calm down. My hands instinctively kept playing with the shit chucks inside the barrel but eventually my body won and my eyes became heavy….within minutes I was drifting off to sleep.

Forced by a Pro – Part 3

Amazingly I slept pretty well inside the barrel. I woke up periodically and allowed my hands to ‘swim’ in the shit that I was floating in inside the barrel. What woke me up wasn’t the predicament I was in, but my stomach growling. I didn’t know how late it was, there were no windows in the warehouse. I did some quick calculations and assumed it was about 10 or 11 AM (my captor had told me I had 10 hours to go when I had gone to sleep which meant it was about 7 AM when he put me into the tank). It had now been almost twenty four hours since I’d eaten.

I looked around the warehouse and back into the mirror he had set in front of me. He was right, I did look like shit. My head was covered in dried shit from the truckers that had used the portable toilet trailer he’d tied me to. All I could see was my blue eyes that were in stark contrast to the dark brown shit.

My stomach rumbled again and I slightly shifted my position. And dozed off a bit more.


I don’t think I was out very long, I heard the door to the warehouse open and my captor was pushing a cart on wheels. Now that I’d had some sleep and hadn’t been too exhausted from my ordeal I finally got a good look at the man. He was actually handsome and quite huge. I had taken note of it the night before, but now that my hormones had calmed down, I put two-and-two together. He was quite strong enough to lift me up into this barrel, and drag me around the room like a sack of potatoes!

“Morning shit pig,” he leared at me.

He pushed the cart just in front of me, and then went over to another table and grabbed the gas mask he’d put on me the night before. He put the gas mask on…secured the gag inside my mouth and inflated the gag. Then he took the hose and placed it on top of the cart he’d pushed into the room.

I moaned into the gag. “SHIT”, I thought to myself, “in the moment of looking at his huge body, I forgot to ask to be let go.”

I started to moan louder and shake my head “no”.

“What’s wrong shithead? Too much?” he chuckled. “Well too fucking bad, you’ve got another seven hours with me before I let you decide if you stay.”

With that he pushed the table closer to me and I looked at what was on top. There was a HUGE meal set out on the table. As he lifted the lids of the plates I could see steak, potatoes, some vegetables, some water, and rice.

“I gotta bulk up so I can feed you later, I bet you’re starving by now!”

He sat at the cart and started to cut off a piece of steak. In slow motion, he lifted the piece of steak and put it in his mouth and slowly chewed. He was tormenting me, he knew I had to be starving by now. He lifted the hose up off the cart and put it to his mouth and blew into the gas mask. The smell of steak filled the gas mask and my mouth began to water and my stomach growled even louder, as if I had a choice to calm the hunger pangs.

He then slathered some sour cream on the potato and cut into that. And slowly put a bite of potato in his mouth and slowly chewed. Then he took the hose to the gas mask and blew into it. I could almost taste the butter and sour cream.

I moaned loudly into the gag.

“I know, you’ve got to be starving….well the only way I’m going to feed you is from my ass, so you better decide if that’s what you want, otherwise you’re not going to eat real food, until you leave me.”

He remained quiet during the rest of the meal, which seemed to take FOREVER. I’d never felt so hungry in my whole life. He’d stake a slow deliberate bite, and then blow into the mask, then take another slow bite, and then blow into the mask. I could smell each course of his meal.

After he was done with his meal, he sat back and rubbed his belly.

“I’ve been eating steak and potatoes for the last four days…three meals a day. I’ve not taken a dump in 3 days, you’re going to get quite the meal!”

“Like Hell I am, I thought to myself”, and decided to reiterate my thoughts by shaking my head “no”.

He chuckled again, “We’ll see about that,” he said in a voice that was a little too stern and made the hair on my neck stand at attention.

He took a big gulp of water, picked up the hose to the gas mask, and let a LONG, LOUD burp out and blew into the gas mask hose.

I almost vomited, the smell of all the food was overwhelming and I moaned and pleaded through the gag.

He let out a hardy laugh and stood and walked behind me where I couldn’t see him.

After a few minutes, he reappeared and was dressed head-to-toe in a rubber hazmat suit. He slowly unlatched the lid to the barrel, slipped it over my head, but kept the gas mask on… He screwed the hose to the underside of the lid.

“Hold the lid and stand up,” he said sternly.

I slowly lifted out of the barrel and stood. Holding the lid. He reached around my waist and swiftly lifted me up out of the barrel and over to a larger stainless steel tank that was the same diameter as the barrel, but my height. I started to scream into the gag as I realized what was going to happen next.

He swiftly attached what looked like a harness to my torso, the kind people who work on construction sites wear. It was strapped around my waist, under my legs and over my shoulders. He attached a cable that was hanging from the ceiling to the harness and then pushed a button above his head, and a motor whirred and came to life.

Now I was really panicked and thrashing about, but my feet were already off the ground.

He reached around the sides of the gas mask and shoved something into my ears. They were attached to a long chord and I realized that he must have just put headphones into my ears.

He pushed a different button and the crane moved me over the large stainless steel tank and then slowly lowered me into the tank. The tank was about 3 feet wide, so it felt VERY claustrophobic inside…but I already knew the worst was yet to come.

He had climbed a latter next to the tank and told me to hold the lid over my head, I did so and as he lowered me into the tank, he grabbed the lid with one hand, and with the other hand attached metal cuffs to my wrists and secured them to my sides and attached them to the harness. Then he secured the lid into place above me. I was hanging inside the tank, my hands bound to my sides.

There was a click in the headphones and I heard his voice.

“Welcome to my 600 gallon shit tank, pig. Not my biggest, but most certainly the most fun for a shit pig like you,” I heard a different click and then his voice came back into the speakers, but this time I could tell it was a recording of his voice, and not his actual live voice.

“I am a shit pig.” The voice said.

There was low creepy music in the background.

“I am a shit pig.” The voice said again.

Then there was a sound of a wet-sounding fart.

I heard some clicking on the outside of the tank and then started to hear splashing over the recorded voice.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed.”

I could feel the wet and now familiar feeling of warm shit filling up the tank, I kept thrashing about and hit the side of the tank a few times. I was now screaming into the gag, I wanted to be let out. I didn’t want to drown in shit!

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed.”

There were sounds of men grunting and then I heard more farts through the headphones.

The shit was filling the tank VERY fast, and it was already at my waste. I could feel my body start to float and the pressure on the harness was less.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed.”

After a short time the shit was up to my neck and I really started to panic. I started to hyperventilate.

There was very little light coming up from the top of the tank, and I could see the soupy mess of shit just below my eyes and quickly everything went dark and muffled, and soon I could tell the pump had been turned off and I was floating free in the 600 gallons of shit and piss.

Over the headphones in my ears, I could hear men farting and grunting and the sound of shit leaving their holes. The sounds and darkness made me calm down some and I started to relax and let my body float.

The sensation made me relax enough that I realized that I needed to piss and let go and let the piss flow out of my body. It was an odd sensation, I didn’t hear it, I didn’t fell it, but I knew the piss was leaving my body.

The sounds on the headphones were switching now. I could hear men talking to someone else on the tape, I realized it was my captor.

“That’s it pig, eat my shit”, I heard him say, then another voice moaning and pleading through what sounded like a gag.

“Fuck yeah, that feels good,” my captor said over the headphones, and the sounds of the person he was feeding changed. I could tell that he was swallowing and gagging on what was obviously my captor’s shit.

The sounds slowly faded and were replaced by the now melodic sounds of rhythmic music and grunting and groaning. I slowly started to fade into the abyss of shit.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”, the voice in my head said…or was it the recording, was I hearing things? Was I starting to believe what I was hearing?

I shuffled a little bit and relaxed some more, then a strange smell filled the gas mask. It was a mix of poppers and something else…something that smelled sweet.

I got the normal rush of popper, then started to fade, as though I was falling asleep.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”, the voice told me again and again.

I drifted to sleep.

I passed in and out of consciousness, the smell in the mask switched from poppers, to the sweet smell, to shit, and back.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”

My cock was hard as a rock now, I couldn’t believe what was happening to me.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”

After what seemed like hours the tape stopped. I heard a distance clanging and felt the harness around my body go taught, and then felt movement towards the surface. I felt the shit falling away from my skin and the cold air of the room.

My captor pulled deflated the gag inside the mask and pulled the mask off my head, but left the headphones in my ears.

“Speak” is all he said.

I was in a daze and couldn’t really respond.

“Speak, it is time to decide.” he said in a firmer voice.

I stared into his face, and as if I was a programmed robot said, “I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”.

“Good pig,” he said.

He reattached the mask and inflated the gag. That’s when it hit me what I’d said..I was just on automatic pilot, I was repeating what’d I’d heard for the last…wait it was time? I’d been in the tank SEVEN hours!?

I screamed into the gag and shook violently but I was helpless in my bonds.

“Don’t worry pig, I know you want my shit, but we have a little more time to wait,” he chuckled.

“In the meantime, I have a special treat for you,” He spun me around facing away from him.

I felt him playing with my ass. I felt pressure at my hole which easily gave way to what ever he was shoving in my ass. I felt the pressure build as he inflated what must have been an inflatable butt plug in my ass.

Then the motor started and I was lowered back into the sludge.

I felt the pressure build up in my ass even more and felt something warm filling my ass.

“Here’s some of my shit for you to absorb, pig….just a sample of what you’re going to get later.”

Then, the tape in my headphones started almost immediately.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”

I was screaming into the gag, I wanted to be let out I wasn’t going to eat his shit, this was enough, I wanted to be let go!

The tape in my headphones started almost immediately.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”


I thrashed around and somehow knocked the mask a little bit and a small amount of shit came dripping onto my cheek, then I freaked, and realized I better calm down before I knock the mask off and drown in this tank of shit.

I tried to slow my breathing, but was too panicked.

Again I smelled the poppers, this time they were stronger, and I was sky high before I knew what was happening, my ass muscle instinctively relaxed and more shit was flowing into my hole. Now my stomach started to cramp. How much shit was he pumping into me?!

The tape in my headphones started almost immediately.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”

The poppers switched to the sweet smell again, and soon my body gave way to the drug and I was slipping away again…

Forced by a Pro – Part 4

I was in a complete daze, submerged in 600 gallons of shit and the phrase played over and over in the headphones kept droning on and on.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”

I had long ago given up on struggling and fighting my predicament, I knew I couldn’t get out of the tank. I was resigned to that, but I was NOT going to eat his shit.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”

I just floated in the tank, the pressure in my ass was excruciating and I couldn’t push out the plug in my ass. I’m not sure how much shit he’d pumped in there but it felt like there was just as much in my ass as there was in the tank.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”

Just when I thought I was about to go mad from the sounds of the men grunting on the tape, the sounds of farts…the sounds of…

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”

Just at that point, the motor started and I could feel myself being lifted up out of the shit tank to freedom. I don’t think I had been so happy to see him in the 24 hours of my ordeal at this point.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste,” the voice in my head said…or was it the headphones still in my ears? Oh yes, the headphones.

Shit poured off my body. He was dressed in a head-to-toe rubber suit, with rubber gloves, and hood. His eyes appeared to glow from behind the hood. He didn’t say a word as the crane lifted me up from one tank and swung me around the room, I looked down and what little bit I could see from the shit covered glass on the gas mask was that I was about ten feet off the ground, I could tell shit was dripping off my body onto the concrete floor below.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”

I was being positioned over another tank and it appeared to be full of water, and I was lowered down into that tank. The water was warm and there were bubbles everywhere.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste,” I couldn’t get the message out of my head.

The water felt good and eventually the view from inside the mask became clear and I could see the warm brown water becoming clearer around me. I must have been inside some big huge recirculating tank.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”


After a few minutes the water was clear, and I felt the harness tighten again, and I was lifted out of the water tank, high above the warehouse and lowered gently on the floor between the two tanks. As the my feet reached the ground, I could barely hold myself up, I was starving, and exhausted after my ordeal.

“I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste”


He removed the gas mask and the earphones from my head.

“You have done well shitpig,” he said, in an almost loving tone.

He took a warm wet rag and wiped away the dried shit that wasn’t washed away from the tank. Gently he put the rag into a bowel of warm water that was next to him, and continued wiping down my face until he seemed satisfied.

I was again too stunned to say anything. His touch made me feel good and I was too weak to resist him.

He unbuckled the harness and my full weight was upon me again and I nearly fell to the ground. He must have anticipated this, because he quickly grabbed me in his huge rubber-clad arms and lifted me up and cradled me in his arms.

“Let’s let you lie down for a little bit,” he said as he looked down into my face as he carried me across the room.

I instinctively wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he carried me across the warehouse floor. To an outsider, the whole scene must have looked like a groom carrying his bride across the threshold on their wedding night.

There was a raised bench at one corner of the room, it was padded and looked like a modified bench you might find a gym. He laid me on the bench and walked to the other side of the room quietly. For a second I thought about running, and remembered the doors were all locked. I tried to sit up a little bit, I wanted to show some resistance, but my body betrayed me and wouldn’t let me move, I was too weak and exhausted.

I realized then that the plug was still in my ass, that his shit was still inside me, I had been too overwhelmed to remember it.

He was pushing something over to the bench, at first I couldn’t tell what it was, but then he rolled it over my head and I realized what it was. It was a box with a toilet seat cut out of the top of the box, it was perfectly sized to the width of the bench and was open on one side so that it could slide over the bench, encasing my head and part of my upper body inside the box, and leaving my legs and lower body exposed.

He lifted the lid of the toilet seat and looked down at me.

“Please, I don’t want to eat your shit, please let me go,” I whispered.

His demeanor changed, and a scary angry look came over his face.

“You can’t change your mind shit slave, you’re mine for another 36 hours, you agreed to it when I pulled you out of the tank,” he barked and I was scared of his size for the first time. “I was so pleased that I wasn’t going to have to force you to eat my load, I was looking forward to that tongue up my ass, but I guess you want to do this the hard way!” Now he was almost yelling at me.

Had I agreed to it? I didn’t remember, it was all a fog. I kept hearing in my head, “I am a shit pig and I live to be fed my master’s waste.” Was that true?

He pulled the box from over my head and shoved it aside, being on wheels it rolled several feet away and hit the wall with a thud.

He reached down and instead of the loving way he brought me to the bench, threw me over his shoulders and walked my limp body a few feet away. He placed me in a chair that looked like an executioner’s chair. With a tall back and what seemed like a hundred large leather straps. He threw me into the chair with force and the plug in my ass shoved the shit in my ass even deeper, I grunted from the pain and discomfort.

I somehow found the strength to fight finally, I knew he was going to force me to eat his shit.

“Please, I don’t want to eat your shit, I want to be let go, you promised you’d let me go!” I pleaded and fought as hard as my exhausted body would let me.

With one hand he easily held me down on the bench and started to secure the straps around my upper body. I started swinging my arms wildly but soon realized that his size and strength were so much that my feeble attempts were like a fly swatting at a wildebeest. I was probably annoying him more than having any sort of impact on him.

He meticulously strapped my body into the chair, I looked down and there were five straps just for my forearm alone. How many straps did he think he needed?

“Please, please don’t do this to me!” I was screaming to the top of my lungs now.

He reached up and slapped me so hard across the face that I nearly blacked out. I saw stars and was dazed for a few seconds…

When I gathered my senses he’d strapped two straps across my forehead, two more across my jaw, my head was immobile. And my mouth could barely move.

He walked away and wheeled a cart with many other contraptions on it. I thought to myself, how many other victims has he done this to that he’s got all this equipment!

He grabbed something that looked like a metal head cage I’d seen on the internet and placed it over my head with one hand, and with another hand, grabbed a power drill with the other and screwed the cage into place on the back of the chair. There was an opening near the mouth with a metal tube sticking very close to my closed mouth.

He reached behind the cage and inserted a large rubber ring between my teeth, it was pliable enough that I could bite down if I really tried hard, but my jaw would become very tired if I tried to close my mouth.

Next he brought over what looked like a caulking gun, the kind that you use to apply caulk to bathrooms, but this one was oversized and made of stainless steel. The opening wasn’t a quarter of an inch, it looked almost two inches in diameter. He took the gun and screwed the end of the gun into threads inside the head cage, the tip of the gun rested just inside the opening of my mouth and my lips formed an almost perfect seal around the end. I tried to bite down on it with the ring in my mouth, and realized it too was made from the same soft-like rubber that the ring was. I could bite down, but not push it out.

I screamed and begged and tried to form the words “no” but my mouth was already sore from testing my bonds. Tears started rolling down my face as I realized there was no way I was going to get out of this.

He removed the plunger from the back of the gun and then pushed a table over closer to the chair, put a platter on the table and got on top of it and unzipped the ass of his rubber cat suit.

With his ass just a foot or so away from my face, he squatted over the platter and grunted. I watched in amazement as his ass opened up and kept opening. A large….no a HUGE…turd emerged from his ass. It was at least two inches in diameter and it was firm. He grunted again, and the turd gained speed and descended onto the platter. One continuous stream of shit, two inches in diameter and about a foot long came out of his ass. The smell hit my nose immediately and I started to gag.

He closed off his ass muscles and the large turd flopped onto the platter with a thud, it sounded like it weighed five pounds as it hit the table.

He hopped off the table and pushed it to the side, he grabbed the platter and brought it closer to my face. Through tears I looked at the massive turd, which looked as large as some of the dildos professional porn stars use.

He placed the platter back on the table and gently lifted the foot-long turd and slid it into the shit gun and replaced the plunger.

He walked over to another table behind the wall and grabbed a box that looked like a control panel. He took the wires that were attached to the box and attached them to the chair.

“So, you were going to have plenty of time to eat this first long, I was going to let you take it slow, but since you backed out of your promise, we’re going to do this FAST. And to make sure you go fast, the chair has electrical contacts all over. You will be shocked with increasing intensity until you finish eating this whole meal I have made for you.”

He turned the nobs on the control panel and I could feel a little tingle in my hands and ass.

He reached up to the gun and started to push the plunger. Immediately the tip of the turd reached my mouth. The shit log was slightly smaller than the opening, so it was reaching my mouth almost without being squeezed or compressed, not that it needed to, it was quite firm.

“Eat your dinner shit pig, you have 3 minutes until the settings on the chair reach level 10,” there was a smirk on his face. “I know you have to be starving, I know you’re hungry.”

He was right, I was starving, my stomach was still grumbling even with the overwhelming stench of his shit.

The shitlog kept coming, and before I knew it, it was at the back of my throat, but it was too large for me to just swallow, I was going to have to chew and make the shit small enough to swallow.

“Better start chewing shit pig!” he yelled, and kept the pressure up.

I started to gag from the shit hitting the back of my throat. I’d really not tasted it….yet.

I decided I needed to start chewing, I bit down as much as I could onto the ring and opening. The shit pressed everywhere within my mouth, I could feel my cheeks expanding from the overwhelming amount of shit in my mouth. The taste was horrible. I couldn’t believe how bitter it tasted. The smell was overwhelming and as I chewed the smell permeated everything. There were chunks of something in the shit. Harder than the already hard shit. Was it nuts?

I was gaging uncontrollably now. I tried to move my tongue back towards the back of my mouth to push some of it down my throat, but there was too much shit to move my tongue. And the more I tried to push back the more I pressed my tongue into the firm shit.

“How’s your dinner? Taste good?” He laughed.

He walked over to the table and retrieved a plastic water bottle and opened the lid. As I was chewing and moving more and more of the shit to the back of my throat, he started to piss into the water bottle.

I finally got the first amount to the back of my throat and swallowed, and I gagged and barely kept it down.

That’s when I first noticed that the electricity had increased and become uncomfortable. The controller beeped.

“One minute slave, you’ve only eaten about 2 inches of the 12, you better hurry up!”

With renewed vigor, I started to swallow as fast as I could, I got about half of the shit in my mouth swallowed and my body revolted. The gagging was overwhelming and I felt like the whole thing was going to come backup.

“You don’t like your dinner, you ungrateful bitch!” he snapped and reached for the control panel and turned a knob.

The stinging in my ass and hands increased and started to hurt a little more. Somehow I started to stop gagging and started swallowing faster.

He was now pushing on the plunger again, this time he pushed a larger amount into my mouth. I was swallowing as fast as I could and couldn’t keep up. Shit was coming out my nose out of the edges of the gag. My cheeks were filling with shit and I thought they were going to burst from the pressure.

He stopped the flow and walked over to stand next to me. He looked into my eyes as I chewed. The smell and taste were no long an issue, I needed to breathe and stop the flow. I swallowed whole chunks of shit. Finally I had eaten the second load of shit.

He placed the water bottle between the ring and the tip of the gun and squeezed some of his piss into my mouth. The moisture was a welcome relief from the dry shit.

As he added piss, he started pressing the plunger with the other hand.

“Nine more inches, pig, I’m not stopping, because…”

“BEEP” the controller went off and the pain increased and I was in EXTREME pain…I screamed into the piss and shit gag that was covering my mouth, more piss and shit blew out my nose.

He started pushing on the plunger and the flow of shit started again, and he kept the piss bottle flowing as well.

The electricity flowing through my body caused my body to twitch uncontrollably, making it even harder to swallow. I realized if the electricity kept increasing I might lose control all together and not be able to control my muscles.

“BEEP” the controller went off again and I saw stars, I clenched my eyes shut and concentrated on getting the last of the shit swallowed down. I chewed and chewed, the taste wasn’t a concern, the smell wasn’t a concern, I just needed the pain to end.

“Almost done pig!” my captor yelled.

Just when I thought I couldn’t take any more, the shit stopped and there was nothing left. I kept moving my tongue and pushing shit back, I was on autopilot and it took me a while to realize that there wasn’t any shit in my mouth any more.

He reached over to the controller and switched it off.

My ass and arms still tingled.

My captor unscrewed the plunger, and pulled it way from the head cage.

And quickly replaced it with a large rubber gag that screwed into the threads of the head cage.

“Get some rest, slave,” he said in a calmer voice, “let’s let that digest some.”

He rubbed my belly and pressed on it and seemed satisfied.

I could feel my stomach gurgling and processing the shit.

He left me alone again in the warehouse and left me to digest my dinner….just before he turned off the lights, I found a clock on the wall, it was just a little bit past midnight on Sunday morning. That’s when I realized, I still had more than 36 hours left! I couldn’t imagine what else he had in store for me.

I began to cry uncontrollably. I felt alone. I felt used. My stomach gurgled and churned. I had part of my captor inside me. I concentrated on that. He WAS here, he was inside me. In a strange twisted way that made me feel more comfortable…I had done it. I had faced my biggest fantasy and biggest fear! A great sense of pride came over me and I felt very close to my captor in an odd way.

Forced by a Pro – Part 5

I was bound to a chair, my head strapped to the back of the chair and a metal cage had been screwed into the chair. I had just been fed 12 inches of my captor’s shit, and I still had a full ass full of some shit concoction from one of his tanks.

Throughout the night my stomach churned and gurgled. The shit in my ass wanted to come out but the butt plug kept it firmly in place. I think about two or three hours into the ordeal, I began to cramp uncontrollably. I screamed into the gag, I was in a lot of pain as my stomach had processed some of his shit and my body wanted to get rid of the shit in my ass. Wave after wave of uncontrollable spasms hit my stomach. I screamed until I was almost hoarse.

Suddenly the lights flickered on and my captor was staring into my face with a very angry look. I quickly glanced at the clock, it was 3AM on Sunday morning.

“What the fuck do you want!” he yelled.

He didn’t remove the gag, and without the ability to speak or move my head, I had no way of indicating what was bothering me. Just then another wave hit, and I grinded my ass against the plug in my ass.

“Ahh, so you don’t want my shit in your ass, huh?” he sneered as though he was displeased.

I couldn’t really respond so I just looked into his eyes…then the wave passed and I relaxed. He stood there, watching me. It didn’t take long before the next wave came over me again, and I screamed into my gag.

“Ok, fine, if you don’t want my shit in your ass…” he moved behind me.

I was nervous, I started to shake. I felt him fiddling with the chair, then I felt the seat of the chair fall away…I heard some commotion behind me and then I felt him tugging at the plug, with a firm pull, it was out of my ass…then I heard the explosion below me. What felt like gallons of shit/piss mixture exploded out of my ass. The relief felt GREAT! It seemed to go on forever and I could hear chunks of shit splash, followed by long farts, then more shit.

Finally I pushed and nothing else came out.

There was a long silence, and I couldn’t tell where my captor was. The next thing I knew there was a waterfall of shit pouring over my head from behind the chair. Mostly liquid, but also chucks of shit. With my mouth gagged, I didn’t get much in my mouth, but the smell of half-baked shit at body temperature was overwhelming. Oh my GOD did it smell rank! I started to gag and choke. I was afraid I’d throw up the shit dinner my captor had given me three hours before. The flow stopped just as fast as it began, and I could hear my captor place the bucket back under the chair, walk towards the door behind me and turn out the lights.

Now I was alone covered in shit, gagged and a belly full of my captor’s hard logs.

Now that the pain had subsided, I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

………..

I slept very soundly for the rest of the evening, but my captor came in way too early. The lights came on and I glanced at the clock, it was 6AM on Sunday morning. My heart sank, as I realized I still had almost 36 hours left of this ordeal.

There was someone else with my captor, the new person was almost his same size and build, but he was masked, so I couldn’t make out any of his features. Neither of them said a word. As they shuffled around the room.

My captor grabbed a hose from the wall and aimed it at me. At first I was afraid of what I assumed would be ice cold water, but instead it was very warm and actually felt good. The spray washed off chucks of shit from around my face and body. He moved around to my ass and shot warm water around my ass and cleaned it as well.

The other guy started to unscrew the head-cage, then removed the straps that had held me to the chair. I was told to stand, and I tried, but having not eaten in 48 hours I was weak and could barely stand. Each of them grabbed an arm and sort of half walked me and dragged me to a rubber sleepsack laying on the floor. The new guy grabbed my feet as my captor held my shoulders and they laid me down in the rubber sleep sack. I was too tired and weak to resist, and realized it wouldn’t do any good anyway. So I just let them have their way with me.

As they were securing the sleepsack I realized it wasn’t like any normal sleepsack. There were connectors all over the sleepsack for hoses, and it wasn’t very restrictive. They had the sleepsack secured so that my whole body was inside it, but my head stuck out the end. I could move my hands inside, but there was no way for me to get out.

Next, they stood at either end of me and lifted me up, I surmised that the sleepsack was attached to some sort of board or plank. They took me over to one of my captor’s port-a-potty trailors. They slid open the drawer that went along the bottom of the tank and placed me on the floor of the tank. They secured the board and me to the bottom and slid the drawer back into place.

As the drawer slid, I counted 6 toilets that were just like the other trailer. However, unlike the other trailer, the last compartment didn’t have hoses, it had hole right where my face stopped, it was just like being under an outhouse seat. I knew what that meant.

I heard some shuffling around my body and could feel them doing things to the hose connectors in the sleepsack. I assumed they were attaching hoses connecting six toilets to the sleepsack. Then my captor appeared above my head at the toilet opening. He lifted the lid to the bench and reached down with another contraption. It looked like a metal vice attached to a motor.

“This is a specially modified Jennings gag. It’s attached to this motor, and when someone uses the bathroom above, they can control whether your mouth is opened or closed when they shit on your face. This strap will secure your chin to the device, in effect, making it so that the person shitting on your face can also make you chew.”

I looked at my captor in horror!

“Don’t worry, you won’t have to eat it all, there is no way you can. We’re taking you to the Northridge State Prison, and you’re going to be used by several hundred prisoners today, there is no way you can eat all their shit. But you’ll eat a lot. You can spit out what ever you can’t take.”

He started attaching the device to my head. First two metal bars were placed between my teeth, then a leather strap was attached below my chin and to the top of my head. The whole contraption was bolted to the bottom of the tank. I tried to move my head from side to side and I couldn’t, I could only move about ½ inch at the most.

He stood above me with a little switch and dial. He flipped the switch and the metal bars pressed against my teeth, spreading my mouth open.

“Let’s see how far wide we can get that toilet mouth of yours…” he smiled as he slowly turned the dial.

My mouth was being forced open by the metal bars of the Jennings gag, eventually my jaw began to ache and I let out a moan.

“OK, that’s a 7, I’ll make that the maximum.” He fiddled with the contraption again and looked down at me.

“OK, let’s see if the close command works.”

Slowly the metal bars closed and pulled my chinstrap with them, so that my mouth started to close around the metal bars.

“Excellent”

My captor reached down and then put goggles over my eyes and secured them in place as well. He stood over me satisfied. Then the other man appeared and my captor glanced over to him.

“Want to try out the toilet? I’m going to use one of the others to make sure the sleep sack is working.”

Without saying a word, my captor’s friend nodded and pulled down his pants and sat on the seat. My face was about 2 feet away and I thought to myself, there is no way his aim would be this good!

Suddenly the whole plank moved and my body was moving closer to his ass. He was able to control how far up or down I was to his hole. I stopped about 6 inches below his ass. Just enough for me to watch his hole pucker.

The metal bars in my gag forced my jaw open and I started to moan loudly. I didn’t want another load!

In one of the other stalls I could hear my captor entering, and pulling down his pants. Unlike before I didn’t have the TV monitors to see what was going on. I first felt a warm wet feeling inside my sleepsack, as he pissed and it started to fill the sack, then I heard him fart.

Above my head, my captor’s friend was relaxing. His hole was puckering and it actually looked beautiful. It was hairless and the whole was puckering like lips. He let out a long wet fart, bits of shit sprayed across my face. This close, to his ass it smelled sweet, not as bad as I thought. His hole puckered again, and I saw the first turd crown. It looked firm and chunky.

His hole gave way easily to the massive turd, it looked like it was 2 inches in diameter. Whatever he ate, he and my captor had the same diet, their turds were almost identical. The head of the turd stayed at his open hole for several seconds. He must have had excellent control. My mouth was forced open…I could feel the warmth of the turd and almost taste it.

It was taunting me, just hanging there, dark brown.

I stuck my tongue up, I’m not sure what I was thinking, but I wanted to lick it.

From above me I heard, “Yeah that’s it pig, worship that turd”. My captor’s friend was taunting me.

He pushed a little bit more out and about 3 inches of the turd was hanging from his hole….I’m not sure how, but he was able to make it stop moving, and none of it broke off. It was just enough for me to get the tip of my tongue to the end. I didn’t want to break it off, but I wanted to touch it. I was obsessed with touching it.

Just as I stuck my tongue out, I heard him groan and the turd picked up speed and pushed it’s way into my mouth. My mouth was as wide open as it could go, and I couldn’t push down on the metal bars holding my mouth open. Nor could I turn my head.

He kept pushing the long hard log hit the back of my throat and couldn’t move any more, it couldn’t coil because it was too thick and hard, so instead it just compacted in my mouth, filling every available space, until it couldn’t and then broke off above my head and towered like some sort of monolith. The taste of the shit was very different from my captors, this guys was sweet, not bitter at all.

My captor’s friend stood up and looked down into the hole. Behind the mask, I could tell he was smiling…then my gag contraption started to close, and my mouth was forced to chew the shit that was in my mouth. He was alternating opening and closing of the contraption so that I was in essence chewing his shit.

“You don’t have to swallow, I know you have a long day ahead, but I want you to taste it good!” he yelled down into the hole.

I couldn’t help but swallow some of his shit….my body betrayed me and I instinctively swallowed. But unlike before it wasn’t that unpleasant. I actually sort of enjoyed the taste of his shit.

I pushed some of the shit out with my tongue between opening and closing of the gag.

I then felt the sleep sack filling some more with piss and realized that my captor must have shit too I could feel pressure in one of the hoses and it felt more solid than before. I assumed as the day went, the shit and piss would mix and dissolve and form a slurry inside the sleepsack.

My captor’s friend sat back down on the seat and left my mouth closed this time. The next part of his shit was less solid, it hit my mouth and quickly coiled and caked over my mouth. Some went up my nose. He then stood again, looking down at my face with this huge pile of shit on my face. He flipped the dial, and my mouth open and a large amount of the shit fell inside. He giggled as he tormented me knowing I couldn’t stop the shit from entering my mouth.

My captor appeared next to him with his dick out. He was slowly jacking off as his friend opened and closed my mouth to chew the new batch of shit. I could tell my captor was close to cumming, and soon he stood over the hole, pointed his cock to my open mouth and dropped a huge amount of cum into my shit-filled mouth.

He smiled at me and closed the toilet lid, as he did so, the device closed my mouth. I could taste his cum and his friends shit in my mouth. The plank lowered back into the tank and soon I heard the truck start and the trailer move. I realized I couldn’t spit out this cum/shit mixture, so I just started slowly swallowing it.

------

The drive didn’t take long, maybe forty-five minutes. And soon I could tell we were stopping. I could hear the guards at the gate asking to inspect the trailer. I was petrified, what if they found me!?

I could hear one of the doors to the trailer open and soon the toilet seat was lifted and there was a handsome black guard standing above my head.

“Damn, Boss, you found a hot toilet this time! That pig is gorgeous!”

My captor appeared off to the side, “want to try him out?” He asked the guard.

“Naw, just a piss for now,” the guard said as he whipped out his long cock and aimed it at my face. My mouth was shut and he aimed directly for the gag. Piss splattered everywhere as it hit my face, it was like being underneath a fire hose.

The stream went on for a good 40 seconds and abruptly stopped, the guard shoved his cock back into his uniform.

“Everything seems to be in order here, Jim, Open the gate” the guard said as he exited the trailer.

The trailer moved for a while then stopped, I could hear my captor and his friend disconnecting the trailer from the truck. And then I heard the truck drive off. I was left alone in the prison yard strapped down in the bottom of a port-a-potty tank.

It didn’t take long before the six toilets started to be used. I surmised that not all 6 could be attached to the sleep sack as I could feel some of the shit hit the outside of the sleepsack. The smell was overwhelming as the shit started to mix together. I could hear a couple of the inmates jacking off in the stalls. I could hear farts, lots of farts, they must have feed the inmates LOTS of beans.

Soon I could barely breathe inside the tank, The lid to the toilet above my head was closed and the smell was becoming unbearable. I was glad my mouth was still closed.

Without warning the toilet seat above my head opened and a young guard pulled his pants down and sat on the seat. He didn’t even seem to notice I was down in the hole.

He too let out a loud fart before a barrage of liquid diarrhea sprayed everywhere. There wasn’t a part of my face that wasn’t covered in liquid shit. My goggles were now covered in shit and I couldn’t see a thing. He let out a few more farts and splatters of liquid shit, and then I saw light and then dark.

Not many appeared in the hole above my head, but for what seemed like hours, the 6 stalls over my body were being used non-stop. The Sleepsack was starting to fill with a shit/piss mixture. I could move my hands, and felt chucks of shit…I was marinating in inmate shit.

There was light above me as the lid was opened and then piss over my face, the goggles were washed clean and then the lid was closed and darkness again.

It didn’t take long however before the lid opened again. It had become quiet in the other six stalls, and I couldn’t figure out why. I looked into the opening and a huge black inmate stood above me. I couldn’t see all of his body, but he had to be 6’8” and 350-400 pounds, he was HUGE.

“Daaammm, I got me a white boy toilet!” he shouted. “I’m going to love this!”

He disappeared and the plank started to rise and my head started to move towards the opening. Instead of stopping below the opening, it kept going and eventually I was even with the opening, my nose and mouth barely above the rim.

“You’re going to love Bubba’s ass white boy!” He snickered. “Too bad they have that gag on your head, I’d make you lick me for hours”.

He fiddled with the switch and my mouth was forced open half way.

He pulled his prison jumpsuit down and bent over the seat. His ass was about twice as wide as the seat, it had to be 2 1/2 feet in diameter. He pulled his ass open and the smell immediately hit me, I could see streaks of shit all over the place. The man must not have been able to reach back and wipe his ass, he was so big.

“Big boys like me can’t reach back there, and clean, but I know shit pigs like you, love that, so you’re going to be happy” he said as he lowered himself on top of my face.

His as was so big it completely enveloped my head, It was as though my head sunk into his ass. I couldn’t breathe, there was no way.


“Better start licking that clean if you want to breathe, shit head!!!” he yelled above my head.

I started licking as good as I could through the Jennings gag.

“Oh damn, that feels good white boy!” He started grinding his hips and rubbing his ass all over my face. Periodically, he’d get far enough off my face where I could catch a breath. The air smelled awful, but I didn’t care, I could breathe!

He kept moving his ass across my face and I licked for dear life. After what felt like 30 minutes, he stood and looked at my face.

“Damn, you’re not a white boy any more, you’re covered in my shit!”

He sat back down and I felt the Jennings gag widen to it’s full width. My ass was right under his hole….and his ass cheeks enveloped my head, my world went dark.

He sat there for a long time. I started to see stars as my oxygen was running out. Then, with my mouth wide open sealed between his fat cheeks, he let out a fart so big and loud I thought he was going to blow my head off. My mouth filled with the noxious gas and I tried to breathe some of it down, but it came too fast and it escaped my mouth, reverberated through his fat, and made a secondary farting sound around his fat ass.

“That’s fucking funny, shit head!” He ground his ass against my face, and then let out another fart this one was shorter, but wetter than the one before and I could feel chunks of shit it the back of my forced open mouth.

He stood up off the seat and looked down at me.

“You better take a big breath shithead, the next part is going to be much harder”

I wasn’t sure how it could, but I was bout to find out.

I took several deep breaths and then he sat back down on my face, with the gag wide open. He spread his cheeks so that my face was buried very deep in his fat ass.

He Let out another short fart, then a MASSIVE amount of shit started flowing from his ass, in less than a second, my mouth was filled and the shit was still coming, I could feel it come out the sides of my mouth, it was filling my nose, and it kept coming. It was firm and wet both, like a mixture of diarrhea and regular shit. And it was the most foul smelling and tasting of all the shit I’d tasted in the last 24 hours.

All I remember was the never-ending shit…and his evil laugh coming from above me. I thought I was going to drown in his shit. It never seemed to stop.

Finally he let out a huge grunt and stood above me. I tried to start pushing out the shit, but he reversed the gag and my mouth began to force shut. I gagged and choked, the shit was so foul. But somehow I managed to swallow the whole amount in my mouth.

He started pissing on my face and I could feel the shit getting washed away from my face. He switched the gag, so that it opened and began to piss in my mouth.

“Get that mouth nice and clean, because now you’re going to be my toilet paper, shithead” he yelled above my head, as though it was my fault his ass was dirty.

He stopped pissing and turned around and closed the gag ½ way and told me to start licking and cleaning his dirty hole. I did the best I could with the gag in my mouth. It seemed to take forever since I couldn’t move my head and could only get my tongue out a short way.

He would move his ass around my face so I could get every square inch of his ass. I think I worked on cleaning his hole for an hour. Eventually, he stood and leaned down and spit on my face, and then lowered me back down into the tank.

In the intervening hour, more shit must have been added to the tank, because I sank down into some sludge about 3 inches deep.

The toilet seat above my head closed as the black inmate, left, and I was in the dark again. I was exhausted and didn’t know what time it was. How much more time did I have in this hell?

Forced by a Pro – Part 6

 I must have fallen asleep because I was startled when the platform started moving and the metal bars in my mouth started to open and forced my mouth open. The toilet seat opened above my head and there was a black guard staring down at me from the opening.

He turned around and sat on the seat as I was moving upwards. I stopped just below his ass. His ass looked very firm and hairless from where I stopped, he was a dark brown color and as soon as I stopped he let out a fart above my head. The smell inside the tank was pretty strong and I couldn’t distinguish his fart.

His hole opened ever so slightly and a narrow turd came out of his hole and towards my mouth. It was dark brown, just like the guard, I almost didn’t see it coming. It hit the back of my throat and kept coming. It curled up inside my mouth some, then coiled up and over my nose, then back inside my mouth. It seemed to keep coming and coming. When it finally stopped he stood up and the platform moved and I moved even higher towards and then through the opening.

There was some commotion off to one side, and I saw the big black inmate from earlier was standing next to a small white skinhead inmate. The skinhead was young, I couldn’t believe he was even 18, he had tattoos of swastikas and a rebel flag, and across his chest were the words ‘white power’. The skinhead’s hands were behind his back and the black inmate was holding on to him tight. The skinhead was naked, and the black inmate was in his prison uniform. They seemed very out of proportion to each other, the skinhead almost looked like a doll next to the huge man.

“Show him what we do to skinhead faggots in this jail,” the guard said from behind me.

The black inmate literally picked up the skinhead like a sack of potatoes and brought him over to me. The skinhead started to squirm and I realized that his hands were handcuffed behind his back, and his legs were shackled together.

“Please! Let me go!” he screamed.

The black inmate slapped the skinhead across the face and pushed him to his knees. The black inmate was so big, that with one hand he could palm the head of the skinhead and grabbed his head and pushed him towards the steaming pile of shit that was piled up on my face and in my mouth.

“Clean that nigger shit off his face,” the inmate told the skinhead.

“Gross! Please no!” the skinhead clamped his mouth shut and squinted and closed his eyes.

From behind the skinhead the guard kicked the skinhead in the nuts making him scream into my face, as he did, the inmate shoved his face into the shit.

“You better start working, or you won’t have any balls left!” the inmate said.

The skinhead’s face was covered in dark brown shit, and he quickly closed his mouth, but it was too late, he’d already got a mouthful of shit off my face. I could hear the guard removing his clothes from behind me. The skinhead started to gag, I’m sure as much from the taste as from the fact that he was eating black shit.

“Let me have a stab at this skinhead faggot’s ass,” the guard chuckled as he bent over and inspected the skinheads face.

I heard the guard spit a couple of times.

“Better hold him down, I don’t want him bucking off my big black cock as I take his virginity!” you could hear the contempt in the guard’s voice.

The skinhead let out a blood curdling scream, I’m assuming the guard had pushed into his ass, just as he started to scream the inmate pushed his mouth over mine. Since mine was forced open by the Jennings gag, his mouth sank into a pile of the guard’s shit. He was still screaming and I could feel the force of the air coming out of his lungs and shit sprayed out of my nose from the pressure. I started to gag from and caught into the skinhead’s face, who at this point needed to take a breath, but there wasn’t anything but shit in his mouth. He gagged and choked and half inhaled a mouthful of shit before he could breathe.

I then realized I really couldn’t breathe either; there was shit seal formed with our two mouths. I tried to breathe through my nose, but the shit that he’d forced up my nose was preventing me from breathing. I took as much a breath as I could inward and sucked the shit out of my nose and down my throat, clearing my airway. I tried to breathe in my nose and out my mouth so the skinhead could get some air.

“Almost there faggot,” the guard was saying, his face now next to the inmates above my head, “Almost got all 11 inches, shit, didn’t think you could do it! But then again, you probably will be walking funny for a month.”

Tears were streaming down the skinheads face and he was now sobbing into my mouth. The guard started thrusting and it forced our mouths to break the seal and I could breathe normally again.

“Better start licking and cleaning up the guard’s shit, and show him how grateful you are for taking your virginity with his big black dick.” The inmate released the skinhead as the guard laid on top of him.

The guard started scooping up bits of his shit off my face with his hands, his fingers were covered in shit. He started to shove them into the skinhead’s mouth.

“Lick my fingers clean, faggot,” the guard panted.

The skinhead sobbed more as he started to suck the huge black fingers of the guard clean. When they were clean, the guard reached back into my mouth, and scooped out more, and shoved his shit-covered fingers back into the skinhead’s mouth. The skinhead dutifully cleaned them and the guard shoved the now clean hands back into my mouth. This time, instead of shoving his shit-covered hands in the skinhead’s mouth, he smeared the shit all over his face.

“There we go, now you’re as brown as me!” he laughed and the inmate laughed too.

The guard scooped a little more shit out of my still opened mouth and put it into the skinhead’s mouth, the skinhead cleaned them.

“Now lick the rest of his face clean,” the guard ordered.

The guard started panting, I could tell he was close to cumming. The skinhead licked my face. I felt the metal bars close and my mouth was forced shut. The skinhead licked all around the gag and my cheeks, my forehead. It felt good, and for the first time in several hours, I could feel my cock getting hard in the rubber sleepsack I was bound in.

“AaaaaaaHHHHhhhh Fuck!” the guard yelled as he came into the skinhead’s ass.

The skinhead was now crying like a baby, “no! please!”.

The guard collapsed on top of the skinhead and panted heavily. I could feel his breath on my cheek.

After a few minutes, the guard got off the skinhead.

“Want some?” he asked the inmate.

“Fuck yeah, this faggot’s going to be bred by two big black cocks today!” the inmate chided.

There was some movement behind the skinhead and the inmate must have started to enter his ass. His eyes got really big and his mouth opened up, but nothing would come out, not a sound.

“Shit man, there’s no way you’re going to get that monster in a virgin ass!” the guard said.

Just then the skinhead started screaming again.

“Shut the fuck up!” the inmate yelled as he backhanded the skinhead so hard, he was knocked out and he collapsed on my face.

“Yeah there we go, now he’s loosened up some,” the inmate said, “Yeah there’s no way I’m getting it all in today, but it’s enough for me to cum.”

I could only imagine how big the inmate was. For the first time I was glad I was inside the tank!

The skinhead came too and started sobbing again.

“Please, let me go! Please stop, it hurts so much!”

“Look who’s a big tough skinhead faggot now!” the guard laughed. “Think you’re big shit coming in here with your Arian tattoos. This is what happens to skinheads in my prison!”

So he was the warden? That explained how this was all happening.

“No, please, no, no ……no…..” was all the skinhead could mutter.

It didn’t take long for the inmate’s pace to pick up and he started to pant too. He was almost out of breath, as he was probably not in the best of shape at what looked like 300 pounds.

“YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH” he yelled as he shoved his dick into the skinhead and blew his load. “Damn white boy, you’ve got a hot ass, we might just have to ask Warden Brown if you can be my cell mate and take care of this dick all the time!”

He pulled out of the skinhead and sat off to the side for a little bit.

“He’s losing our load,” the guard said.

“I got an idea,”

The inmate picked up the skinhead and placed him on the seat, my mouth was forced open by the mechanical bars in my mouth and the platform moved up towards the skinhead’s ass until my mouth met his hole.

“Relax, boy, let the other faggot have our nigger loads,” the guard said softly into the skinhead’s ear.

I could feel the skinhead’s ass muscles relaxing, then a loud blast of hot fart came out of his hole, and I could taste cum. But he didn’t stop, he kept pushing and another loud fart came out of his hole and chucks of shit and cum blew into my mouth. Almost like little marbles.

“Aahh, I’ve had to shit for a couple hours,” the skinhead said in relief.

His hole opened wider and more shit flowed out of his hole, it was soft and runny and was coming fast. God it tasted awful, whatever it was made his shit runny and loose also made it smell so strong, I could smell it above all the other shit in the tank and the guard’s shit on my face. He blasted another fart, and shit blew up my nose again and out the sides of my mouth and the lose shit kept flowing until I thought I was going to drown in the skinhead’s shit. I couldn’t taste the cum anymore, there was just this overwhelming taste of his diarrhea. Finally it stopped. I tried to push it out with my tongue but it was too liquid. Just then the inmate pulled the skinhead off the top of me, and looked at the diarrhea in my mouth.

“Damn, boy! What the hell did you eat!” the guard said as my mouth was forced closed by the contraption. I tried not to swallow and the diarrhea oozed out of my lips as my mouth closed, but there wasn’t enough pressure to get it all out and I was forced to swallow a good amount of the skinhead’s shit.

The inmate picked the skinhead up and put him under his massive arms and carried him out of the trailer.

“Let’s show everyone in the cellblock what a good little faggot you are!”

The guard smiled as he flipped the switch and lowered me back into the tank and closed the lid.

Part 7

When the board I was bound to lowered back into the tank, the level of shit had risen even higher.. it felt like I was almost floating in it. I was worried I was going to be lowered so low I’d drown, but my worries were unfounded as it barely came up half my face. My ears were now below shit-level and the world became muffled and I couldn’t hear anything that was going on outside. I felt the trailor moving from time to time, and could feel more shit and piss being filled into the rubber suit I was wearing…

What a sight I must have been, a slave, bound in a shit and piss filled rubber cocoon, strapped to a platform that raised and lowered, and some sort of mechanical gag/device that opened and closed my mouth. I was not in control of my life at all, I was essentially a rubber turd that was also a toilet for prisoners and guards. How had my life come to this!

I was grateful the guard had had the skinhead lick my face, at least the shit was off the goggles that were covering my eyes. I could clearly see around me for the first time, even though my head was securely attached to the board.

I got lost in my little shit world for a while and dozed off, the awful taste of the skinhead’s diarrhea was still fresh in my mouth, there was no way to get rid of it. I felt my stomach churn and I felt like I was going to throw up. I started to heave, but slowly and progressively calmed myself down. The last thing I wanted was to drown in my own vomit after surviving everything I’d been through.

After a while the platform started to rise and I could see the lid opening up. I was moving back towards the seat again…as the shit cleared out of my ears, I could hear it dripping off my body like a waterfall.

I looked up and my captor was there, smiling. He didn’t say a word, but I could tell he was happy. Maybe I was making him proud or maybe he just got off on the humiliation and degradation he’d been putting me through.

The platform stopped with my face just below the seat, he pulled his pants down and lowered his ass on top of me. The metal bars in my mouth forced my mouth open wide. I was far enough below his ass that I could watch his hole expand. Unlike last time, I had a full view of what was going to be fed to me. His ass puckered and twitched, I think he was making sure I was mesmerized by his hole…and I was. For the first time I realized how beautiful his hole was, the muscles would relax then tighten, more of his asslips would expand and show, then contract.

Suddenly I saw the top if my next meal…I wasn’t sure how much I’d eaten at the prison, probably not much since most was forced out of the contraption as it closed each time, but my belly felt full.

The head of the turd started to crown, and for the first time it was something I was excited to see…it was HIS shit, the shit I’d come all this way to taste. The first time he had had to force it on me, now I wanted it…. But this was being forced too! I needed to tell him I wanted it, but my mouth was forced open by the gag and when I tried to speak nothing would come out but a groan.

“Shut up faggot, and take my shit” he said. “You told me to force it on you and that’s exactly what I’m doing.”

The turd was still crowning, the thing was massive. Then it was gone, he’d sucked it back up into his ass and his lips had closed around it. He stood up, and pulled his pants up. I was confused and not sure how he did it. I’d never be able to hold in a shit that big!

“It’s not quite done cooking for you, yet.” he snickered as he looked down at me. “Want to make sure it’s good and cooked! No worries, I’ve got one saved for you, for just this occasion…

He reached out of view and grabbed a huge long piece of shit and showed it to me.

“This is one of mine from last week, been saving it for you, I want you to savor it on the ride back to the warehouse. You WILL learn to crave my shit!”

He put the massive log into the gag, it was dry, and had very little moisture in it. Had the consistency of clay or playdough. The log was about 8 inches long and about three inches around. He pushed it into and out of my gagged mouth like a dildo…fucking my face with it. I moaned into the gag. He pushed it in and out a little more until my saliva had loosened up a little bit of the outside, then he shoved it in deep. The turd hit the back of my mouth and I started to choke on it. I started to gag but he kept pushing…eventually the turd gave way to the pressure and started to bend and contort and shape itself to the shape of my mouth. He kept pushing until every opening of my mouth was filled with the giant shit log. He pushed it so that my cheeks were bulging out the sides and there was pressure on my tongue to keep it towards the bottom of my mouth. Essentially he was making a giant clay-like gag out of his shit.

Without the use of my jaws there was no way I could bite into it or chew it. I wasn’t panicked about it because I knew I could probably push most of it out with my tongue once he lowered me into the tank.

But just as I was feeling relief, he asked a scary question, “Can you breathe through your nose?”

I grunted and breathed in and out to show him my airway hadn’t been compromised.

“Good,” he chuckled.

Then he held up one of those small pallet wrapping roles and showed it to me.

“I want this gag to stay in place…it’s dry and there won’t be much chance you’ll be able to produce enough saliva to dissolve my shit…and the gag is going to stay open. ENJOY!” He laughed.

He started to wrap my mouth with the plastic, over and over and over. Once or twice would have been enough, but he wanted me to know he was in control. He pulled out two lengths of rubber hose and put them into my nose, then started adding more plastic wrap around my head. I swear he went around my head twenty times. The world went into a muffled silence again, I could easily breathe through the nose tubes but I was now worried where he would put them.

I felt the board lower into the tank again. I started to panic and thrash about in my shit filled rubber sleepsack. It was now so full of shit and piss that I almost floated with in it. I couldn’t move my arms high enough to get them out of the sleeves, but I was pretty loose in the sack. I screamed what little I could into the shit gag. Then it hit me. Poppers! My head was swimming and the world started to spin…it helped relax me. But then I got super horny and turned on.

My cock started to swell inside the rubber sleepsack, with all the piss and shit in there, it felt great rubbing against the rubber confides.

I realized the platform had been lowered and the shit level was over my chest and I was submerged in the tank the shit level was over my face. If it hadn’t been for the multiple layers of plastic around my head and the hoses attached to my nose, I would have down.

My world went dark and quiet, the only thing I could hear was gurgling of my own stomach from all the shit I’d been forced to eat, and the sound of my breathing through the tubes.

The poppers stopped and was replaced with fresh air. I realized this must be the same contraption he’d used on me the first night with the gas mask…. Fresh air, alternating with poppers. My euphoria was wearing off about the time I felt the trailer move and the portable toilet I was strapped inside started to move. The shit was sloshing around inside the tank as the trailer moved.

My jaw was really starting to ache from being forced open, what little saliva I had in my mouth was starting to work on the playdough turd my Captor had placed there…slowly the taste of his shit was dripping across my tongue and down my throat.

The poppers hit again, this time I thought I’d ride the ride. I started to buck against my bonds as much as I could. My cock was rock hard and I hadn’t cum in a week, I needed release! I almost got close to cumming when the poppers switched to fresh air.

I pushed my tongue as deep as I could into the playdough shit and formed a little work area for me to start sucking on the turd. This wasn’t easy with my jaw forced open, but I managed to get maybe a quarter inch of room to work my tongue.

Unlike my previous feedings, this time I was forced to slowly taste this shit. It was my Captor’s shit and not some stranger….even though 36 hours ago, he was a stranger…

I began to savor the taste, unlike the skinheads shit, this tasted sweet. I was actually starting to enjoy the flavor. I was lost in my own little world.

The poppers started again, I hadn’t realized that my hard-on had stayed there the entire time. I started to buck against the rubber sleepsack again, and suck as much as I could on the shit in my mouth. I was getting very worked up and suddenly it happened.

I shot a fucking huge load into the rubber sleep sack. Oh my god it felt like the most amazing orgasm I’d ever had in my life. I swear it felt like I came a gallon! My tongue was working the shit in my mouth…still mostly dry, but I was loosening up some of it.

I was lost in a haze of post orgasm glory, and the shit in my mouth. The shit was all that existed for me. I couldn’t see, couldn’t hear. The shit-filled cocoon I was in, was my world. I had finally reached my ultimate fantasy, I WAS A TOILET!

Then it dawned on me. I had cum, my wank-off fantasy was reality, but I had to live this for the next couple hours as we drove back to the warehouse. Then I started to panic again. What had I done, I shouldn’t have cum, at least some of the sexual excitement got me through this, now without that, I’m just a man inside a rubber shit cocoon with a mouth full of shit that I can’t push out of my mouth!

I started to cry, and sob uncontrollably. How had my fantasies and dick gotten me into this situation? I couldn’t believe how low of a human being I’d become.

The drive seemed to go on forever, I’d sob for a while, then gradually pull myself together. Then the reality of my situation would set in, and I’d start to sob again.

I had no clue how late it was…or what day it was…. I tried to calm myself by trying to remember the events and try to figure out if I could tell what day or time it was. In my shit-filled cocoon, I was losing myself to the shit that was in my mouth, it was my world.

I dozed off for a while and was jolted awake when the trailer hit a pothole. The poppers were coming through the hoses in my nose and I was very much out of it…in a state of zen almost…the shit in my mouth was still ever present.

Did I ever figure out what day it was? Sunday! I suddenly remembered, it was Sunday, I was almost through this ordeal! It was Sunday night too, because I remember the sun going down at the prison.

I was content, a good amount of shit in my mouth had been sucked away and there was a large cavity now at the bottom of my mouth… I kept working away at my Captor’s shit.

Suddenly the trailer stopped moving and my world was silent yet again. It seemed like a while, before there was any activity. I felt the tank move out the back of the trailer. The whole thing was moving out like a drawer. Then the platform rose out of the tank. I must have looked like a shit-covered phoenix rising out of the tank.

I could feel hands removing the straps from my body and the plastic wrap was being cut away from my head. The goggle were removed and the bright warehouse lights were harsh, I closed my eyes. The metal gag contraption was removed from my mouth.

“Keep the shit in your mouth, you’ll finish eating it or you will regret it.” My captor said.

I started to move the shit around my mouth to add more moisture to it and swallowed the remaining shit in three swallows. I opened my mouth in pride to show my captor I’d eaten his shit.

“Very good,” he said as he started to remove the hoses and connections from the rubber sleepsack.

He reached out and pulled me out of the rubber cocoon. I was covered in shit and I smelled RANK! I finally opened my eyes and they adjusted to the light, he was dressed head to toe in a dark brown hazmat suit. His face was covered by plexiglass. He looked very hot…but I realized for the first time he almost never touched shit himself.

I was weak, and tired, and like a doll in his arms. He took me over to a chair and I went limp in the chair. He placed metal cuffs on my hands and feet. I just sat there and allowed him to do it. I knew there was no way for me to escape, even if I did have the energy.

He brought a brown rubber hood over to me and pulled out a container of shit filled the rubber hood with shit. He coated the inside of it then placed the hood over my head. The shit oozed out of the mouth, nose and eyes holes. I felt the shit in the hood press against my head and seal me in…Sounds became muffled again.

He walked me over to a cage in the corner of the warehouse, inside was a mattress covered in brown rubber sheets. He pushed me towards the cage and I assumed he wanted me to get in so I did. He attached the cuffs together in front of me, and my feet cuffs together then he placed a metal collar around my neck, and attached that to one of the bars in the cage.

I watched as he walked over to the bucket of shit that he’d used to fill my hood and he brought it over to the cage and poured it’s contents on me from the outside of the cage. The shit was warm, like it’d been kept heated, it felt great against my skin.

I realized that I was starting to feel safe in my shit cocoons. He returned to the cage with what looked like a rubber comforter. It was heavy and thick and he placed it on top of me like a blanket.

“Sleep well toilet slave, you have a long drive ahead of you tomorrow. And you have one more load of shit to eat from your Master tomorrow!”

He turned on his heels and left the room. I curled up into the fetal position in the cage and wallowed in the shit that was placed on my bed….and fell asleep right away. I don’t think I slept so hard in my life!

Popular posts from this blog

Encasement Pig Wanted

by Encaser Chapter 1 It started late one horny night at my computer when I found a certain rubbermen.com profile: Age 42, Gender Male, Orientation Gay, Race Mixed, Height 6’2”, Weight 190 lbs, Hair Black buzz, Eyes brown. Under scene interests, it said: “Musclehead Bigdicked Demanding Sadist accepting applications for full-time, live-in encasement pig for well equipped dungeon. To qualify for application, you must be a serious bondage masochist, be 25-35 years old and 5’7” to 5’10” in height, weigh between 150 to 165 lbs, have a slim to muscular, athletic, flexible body, and be ready for life as a male slave, prepared to sign an agreement consenting to be my total property. If accepted, you will be kept 24/7 in rubber under my total control. My domination of you with my superior life experience, resources, physical size, strength, and mental capacity will be reinforced with layers of tight rubber encasement and heavy bondage, using leather and metal restraints, immobilization, mummific...

The Transformation

By Eckie What are those things out there, they move, yet there is no sound, and why do they regularly disappear, why is no other like me around here… i was wondering a lot, but then suddenly again drifting away into some nothingness, feeling it was the time again to feed. Well… lets clear up what was the path to here a little bit… My boyfriend and I lived for over ten years together already, but to be honest, the last 3 weren’t that good anymore, we practically mainly ‘shared’ house and cost, but kind of drifted apart in almost everything. We basically, without actual agreement, had switched into a so called ‘open’ relationship for a long time because of that, he had his partners, I found mine to have fun with, but we never really discussed any of those adventures with each other. I did not mind the latter one, I had evolved a much more ‘special’ taste for quite a lot of kink, something we never even talked or thought about while we still were happy, something I doubt he would go for o...

Waiting for Ross Part 1 - 5

Part 1: Waiting for Ross Tim had no way to figure out exactly how long Ross had been gone. To Tim, it seemed like forever. “Such a bastard,” he tried to mouth around the gag, but his attempt to form words was thwarted by the quick swallowing that suddenly became necessary. Moving his tongue off the tube in the gag had released a build up of piss. Tim sucked around the gag, trying to draw all of what was currently in the tube into his mouth. Taking a mouthful at a time for Tim was preferable to a persistent trickle, though the taste of piss seemed constant either way. Tim would never have the guts to leave anyone the way Ross had left him, but he guessed that was one of the differences between Masters and slaves. Tim felt a burning sensation in his cock as it tried to expand around the catheter. Between visits with Ross, Tim masturbated incessantly, exclusively, to thoughts of waiting for Ross. At those times, his cock exploded to memories of challenging, lonely stretches of time, im...