Skip to main content

Caught on a military base!

Caught on a military base!

This story is complete fiction, but if there is anyone soldiers out there that live on a base and have the ability to make this fantasy come true, by all means please hit me up and let's do it.

I lived in in Nebraska near an Air Force Base. I would hear the fighter jets coming and going. I would see the hot soldiers arriving and leaving the base and if I used my binoculars, I could see some of the soldiers running and working out on the green lawns of the base on the north side of the base complex.

I was outside working in my garden and have always wondered what it would be like to sneak on base and get caught and by soldiers. I know that it is almost impossible to sneak on base though due to high security, but I got a lucky chance one day. I had been gathering up some things to go over to a buddy's place to have some scat fun as a human toilet for him and had my rim seat in the bag set aside and had my keys and was waiting by the door for him to show up and pick me up.

I noticed an army pick up with the tarp canvas on the bed coming up the street headed for the base and it got just to the end of my drive way and came to a rolling stop, I watched as two sexy soldiers, one black soldier and one white soldier climbed out and popped the hood and began looking at the engine. I heard them talking and cussing about the truck breaking down and heard them say, " I guess we are going to have to walk to the base and get help and come back for it". They locked up the cab of the truck and started heading down the street towards the base. An Idea popped into my head, this is my chance.

No one is around and I could possibly get onto the base and see what happens. I grabbed my bag with the rimseat in it and started walking to the end of my driveway. I got to the truck and looked inside the cab and then walked to the truck bed and noticed the tarp was snapped all the way around the top of the truck bed. I unsnapped four snaps on the tailgate and lifted the tarp up enough to peek in.

There was nothing but a mattress in the back of the bed so I climbed up on the bumper, thru my bag in and then slithered in head first and reached back out with my fingers and managed to snap all four snaps back into place and layed down on my back and waited. It seemed like hours and I am not sure really how much time had passed, but I soon heard the sound of an approaching vehicle coming from the base. It sounded like the same two soldiers that had gotten back with a mechanic and I heard him working on the truck.

After about an hour and a half of working on the truck, one of the soldiers hopped in the cab and started the truck up and I heard them thank thank the mechanic and the truck started to move. I was officially on my way to the base when the thought hit me, would they check the bed of the truck before they go through the gate.

That was answered for me a few minutes later when I heard us pull to a stop and the guard talking to the driver and he asked, "Anything in the back?" The driver said nope, just our feild mattress and we was on our way onto the base. The truck drove for a few minutes and then came to a stop, I heard a mechanical overhead door opening and then the truck moved again.

We must have pulled into some type of building and I lay very still. The soldiers climbed out of the cab and came back to the bed of the truck. I heard one of the soldiers start to unsnap the snaps on the tailgate and then heard the other soldier say, "Just leave the tarp on for now, let's go eat first and relax and we will come back and get that ready in a minute." I took a huge sigh of relief and heard them walk across the concrete floor and exit the building and heard the door closed. I stayed still for a few minutes and then peeked out where the one soldier had unsnapped the tarp.

I was in a huge metal building with a concrete floor. There was four pick ups parked in the building and then toward the back of the building was four doors to what looked like restrooms and storage closets. There was a ladder going up the outside wall on the corner of the men's room. I climbed out of the truck with my bag and walked over to the men's room and went inside to check it out, I came back out and was standing by the ladder when I heard the door open and I immediately scampered up the ladder to the roof of the men's room. 

I layed flat on my stomache so I would not be seen and listened as the footsteps walked across the floor to the men's room. I noticed a small door on the roof of the men's room and quietly opened it and peeked inside. The door was right above one of the toilet stalls and as I looked down, I saw the black soldier from earlier, standing with his back to the toilet. He undid his bdu's and pushed them to the floor. When he bent over while pushing them down, I got the best view of his very hot, sexy black ass. He then sat down on the toilet and and preceeded to take a shit. He was farting up a storm at first and the strong, pungent smell was drifting up to the open latch that I was looking thru. I was immediately getting hard from the amazing smell of his farts and from hearing the first log hit the water and wishing that he was sitting on my rimseat and was using my toilet mouth to dispose of that huge meal that he was now finished with. 

I felt something poking me in the ass and reached back to my back pocket to see what it was. I pulled out a peice of cardboard and was about to see what it was when I accidently dropped it and it went sailing down right into the stall where the black soldier was sitting and landed at his feet. He picked it up and looked up and I was frozen in his sight. He jumped up and pulled his bdu's up and raced for the door as I dropped the hatch and raced for the ladder. I got to the ladder and was about to head down when I noticed at the bottom. 

He said, "What have we here?" He looked at the carboard note and smiled and then showed it to me and I totally forgot that I had that in my back pocket. It read in bold, black lettering I AM A HUMAN TOILET, USE ME WELL! He told me to put my hands behind my back and he handcuffed my wrists. He took me to one of the closets next to the men's rooms and took out a set of keys and unlocked the closet. He opened the door and the closet was empty except for some military blankets on a shelf and he pushed me inside and shut the door and locked it.

I heard him chuckling to himself and heard him say the boys are going to love this and he walked out of the building and I was left in the darkness of the closet and it appeared that I would be there all night. I grabbed some blankets to spread out on the floor and got ready to get some sleep beings I was not
going anywhere. After what seemed like a long time, I was awaken by the sounds of voices and got up and
stood next to the door to see if I could hear what was being said. It sounded like the black soldier that had
caught me was speaking and I heard him say, "We are the only 10 soldiers that are assigned to this building
so we have the choice to do any construction that we choose to do to make this place good for us, so today
men, we are re-doing the men's room because I have a new toilet that we are going to be using. 

He said that he wanted everyone to chip in and help out and first thing is to shut the water off and undo the plumbing pipes on the porcelain toilet and remove it." The men's room wet wall where the toilet and sinks were and the closet that I was in was on the same wall. I heard him tell them that he would go in this closet and shut the water off and let them know when it was turned off. He unlocked the closet door and came into the closet and shut the door and motioned for me to be quiet and told me to stand against the far wall away from the door. He shut the water off and then came over to me and took the handcuffs off of my one wrist but left it on my other one.

He then raised that hand with the cuff on it to a eyebolt in the stud and snapped the handcuff on it so my arm
was cuffed up. He then put another cuff on my other wrist and did the same thing cuffing it upto another
eyebolt in the stud and did the same thing with each ankle, cuff around the ankle and to an eyebolt in the
bottom end of the stud. He then took out what looked like a pair of his army boxers and showed me that he
had used them this morning to wipe his ass with. I could see his shit all mashed into the material and he
held it to my nose and the smell was very pungent. He then shoved them into my mouth and I got the first
taste of his shit. He then walked out and locked the closet door. Over the next several hours, I heard them on
the other side of the bathroom wall working in the men's room.

I noticed them cutting a square hole in the bathroom/closet wall and could see their legs as they walked back and forth past the square hole. I then seen them shove a wood box through the hole that just barely fit the size of the hole and my closet went dark once again. After what seemed like hours, the closet door opened again and the light came on and the black soldier came in and took the gag out of my mouth. I noticed that the top of the box that was put in the hole had a door in the top of it with a padlock latch on it. He opened up the box and took the handcuffs and legcuffs off  of the eyebolts but left them on my wrists and ankles and told me to step into the box and lay down on my back.

He reached in and handcuffed my wrists to eyebolts in the box, and my legcuffs to eyebolts in the box and fastened a metal strap across my midsection with a padlock. He then closed the lid and I heard him snap a padlock on the lid and He walked out of the closet and locked the door. I looked up and the only light I had
coming into the box was from a hole right above my head. I noticed that around the hole was what appeared
to be a toilet seat. My heart started racing when I figured out that my fantasy of being a military toilet was about to become reality and I was locked into a box and there was nothing I could do about it.

I then heard a door open and heard several footsteps. I heard the black soldier speaking. He said, "Ok guys, I know your going to love this new toilet, If you need to piss, this funnel hanging on the wall, just take it down, stick it in the hole of the seat here and make sure you get it in the mouth peice so that it will be drained properly and not spill in this box, I do not want this box smelling of piss or shit or there will be hell to pay for the toilet." He went on to say that if they needed to shit, sit down on the toilet seat and there was a rubber pull handle on the side of the box and they are to pull it, He pulled it to demonstrate and I figured out that it was attached to a rope that went  through a hole in the side of the box and was wrapped around my nuts. 

He said that when you pull the rope, it will make the toilet hole come up and seal around your asshole so that you can conveinently take your shit without making a mess in the box, you will want to pull this handle several times while shitting too just to be sure that all is getting flushed properly. Now, for a great demonstration, I need to take a shit and would be my pleasure to be the first one to use this toilet. I saw him standing with his back to the seat and saw him lower his bdu's and I saw that very hot black ass coming closer to me when he sat down on the seat and he pulled the handle and my nuts were in pain and I sat right up with my face and mouth hitting directly on his asshole.

I began to lick his ripe, dirty asshole and he started cutting farts bigtime. I heard one of the guys
ask, "So this toilet is really going to eat our shit for us?" , and the black soldier said, " He has too, He is not going anywhere!" For the next 25 minutes, He sat there on that seat and dumped and farted and pissed down my throat and I took it all and my stomache was so bloated. I then heard him get up, pull up his bdu's and he
said, ok get back to work and if any of you need to shit or piss, you know where to come too and with that they walked out the door and I was left in the dark and silence.

to be continued.

Popular posts from this blog

Encasement Pig Wanted

by Encaser Chapter 1 It started late one horny night at my computer when I found a certain rubbermen.com profile: Age 42, Gender Male, Orientation Gay, Race Mixed, Height 6’2”, Weight 190 lbs, Hair Black buzz, Eyes brown. Under scene interests, it said: “Musclehead Bigdicked Demanding Sadist accepting applications for full-time, live-in encasement pig for well equipped dungeon. To qualify for application, you must be a serious bondage masochist, be 25-35 years old and 5’7” to 5’10” in height, weigh between 150 to 165 lbs, have a slim to muscular, athletic, flexible body, and be ready for life as a male slave, prepared to sign an agreement consenting to be my total property. If accepted, you will be kept 24/7 in rubber under my total control. My domination of you with my superior life experience, resources, physical size, strength, and mental capacity will be reinforced with layers of tight rubber encasement and heavy bondage, using leather and metal restraints, immobilization, mummific...

The Transformation

By Eckie What are those things out there, they move, yet there is no sound, and why do they regularly disappear, why is no other like me around here… i was wondering a lot, but then suddenly again drifting away into some nothingness, feeling it was the time again to feed. Well… lets clear up what was the path to here a little bit… My boyfriend and I lived for over ten years together already, but to be honest, the last 3 weren’t that good anymore, we practically mainly ‘shared’ house and cost, but kind of drifted apart in almost everything. We basically, without actual agreement, had switched into a so called ‘open’ relationship for a long time because of that, he had his partners, I found mine to have fun with, but we never really discussed any of those adventures with each other. I did not mind the latter one, I had evolved a much more ‘special’ taste for quite a lot of kink, something we never even talked or thought about while we still were happy, something I doubt he would go for o...

Waiting for Ross Part 1 - 5

Part 1: Waiting for Ross Tim had no way to figure out exactly how long Ross had been gone. To Tim, it seemed like forever. “Such a bastard,” he tried to mouth around the gag, but his attempt to form words was thwarted by the quick swallowing that suddenly became necessary. Moving his tongue off the tube in the gag had released a build up of piss. Tim sucked around the gag, trying to draw all of what was currently in the tube into his mouth. Taking a mouthful at a time for Tim was preferable to a persistent trickle, though the taste of piss seemed constant either way. Tim would never have the guts to leave anyone the way Ross had left him, but he guessed that was one of the differences between Masters and slaves. Tim felt a burning sensation in his cock as it tried to expand around the catheter. Between visits with Ross, Tim masturbated incessantly, exclusively, to thoughts of waiting for Ross. At those times, his cock exploded to memories of challenging, lonely stretches of time, im...