My head was encased in a black leather hood the zipped mouthpiece of which was securely closed so that I couldn’t utter a word.
I looked across to the other side of the cage where my slave was secured and hooded in exactly the same way. He, too, had another raging hard-on. Both of our stomachs were covered with dried cum and candlewax.
It would be some time before ‘He’ came back again to put us through another bondage and torture session and so I thought back to how I came to be there.
It was on Friday night and I was sitting with my drink in a quiet corner of a very busy pub. I’d been there about ten minutes when He came over and asked if He could share the table because He’d had a rather long day and needed to sit down. Don’t ask me what it was about Him but before long I was telling Him why I was there on my own.
“I’ve rented my slave out for the weekend,” I told Him. “He’s not due back till Monday.”
“And you missin’ him?” He asked.
“Frankly, no. He’s been my slave for about six years now but I feel that things have become stale.” I told Him that we didn’t enjoy the bondage sessions the same way that we used to and that I was thinking of replacing him with another new slave to break in.
It was then that He told me that He could improve things between us if I’d be willing to be His slave for the weekend.
I didn’t believe Him but the thought of being a slave again for a short while was starting to turn me on. It had been a long time since I had been tied up and made to follow orders. Besides, this guy beside me was enough to turn anybody on, and the thought of Him having Mastery over me was making me cream my pants.
And so it was I found myself standing in the centre of His well-equipped dungeon. He’d driven my car while I sat in the passenger seat, my hands tied behind my back and a leather blindfold over my eyes. Only when I was standing where I now was did He remove the blindfold and the rope from my wrists.
“I’ll give you a choice,” He told me. “You can stay here and take whatever I do to you, knowing that I will not inflict permanent damage to you, or I can drive you back to the pub and we never see each other again.”
“Please, Sir, I’d like to stay,” I said, already getting into the role.
“Good,” he said. “Then stand completely still.” He walked behind me and took my leather jacket off. He reached round me to undo the buttons on my shirt and pull the ends out of my jeans. Then He pulled it down my arms and off. He tied my arms behind me with the rope He’d used in the car. Then He reached around me again to feel the bulge in my hardening cock. “That’s good,” He whispered as he stood in front of me, took my head in both hands and kissed me, drawing my tongue into his mouth and holding it there with His teeth. After a few minutes He let go and then started to suck my ear lobes and run His tongue down my neck just under my ears. It sent shivers of delight down my whole body.
He stopped, unbuckled my belt and pulled it from the loops. Then He undid my jeans and pulled them and my white briefs halfway down my thighs. Next he laid me on my back on the floor and pulled first my boots and socks off, then my jeans and lastly my briefs so that I lay bollock naked before Him. Next he tied my ankles together with another length of rope, then turned me onto my belly. He pulled my bound feet up and started licking the soles and between my toes, at the same time He ran His fingertips down the inside of my thighs. I had never felt such sensations in a long while and my prick was dying for release so I started rubbing it on the floor.
He suddenly thrashed me hard on my arse with my own belt. I yelped. “Don’t move until I tell you.” He hit me again. “You hear what I said, slave?”
“Yes, Sir, I’m sorry, Sir.”
He continued to work on my feet and thighs. I started moaning. “Please, Sir. Let me come, Sir.”
He stopped what he was doing, grabbed my hair to yank my head back so that he could stuff my briefs into my mouth. Then He tore my shirt and used a strip to keep the gag in place, tying the ends tightly at the back of my head.
Next He untied my feet and made me stand with my legs apart and pressed on the back of my neck so that I was bent in half. Then He knelt behind me and used his tongue in my anus to drive me wild until I was moaning through the gag. After a few minutes of this He left off, stood me up and led me into the 12x6 cage at the end of the dungeon. Once in there he stood me up against the bars with my back to the room. He spread my legs and tied them to the bars at the bottom. Then he untied my arms and retied them so that I was spreadeagled on the bars. I looked down at my prick and had never seen it so huge and erect in a long time. His next move was to use His tongue under my armpits, on my nipples and down the front of my body, never once touching my prick, even as He drew my balls into His mouth. After a few minutes of this He stood up and took my prick in His hand, the first time He had touched it since we’d met. It didn’t take many minutes of stroking before I shot my load on the floor of the cell.
“Next time you do that,” He said as I sagged down in my bonds, “You’ll be made to lick it up. Understand?” I nodded.
“Right,” He said after making sure I was totally spent. I’ll be back in about an hour and I’ll have a surprise for you.” With that He locked the cage door and left.
A good while later, the dungeon door opened and He called out. “I’m back and I hope that prick of yours is ready.”
It certainly was. It was almost as hard as before He went. I heard Him whispering and wondered who it was to. I was soon to find out.
A few minutes later He came to the cage and untied my wrists and ankles, ordering me not to move until He told me. As He opened the cage door He told me to step forward and to get down on my knees with my hands behind my back and my head bowed. He came toward me and used fur-lined restraints to secure my wrists and then put a collar around my neck. He fastened a lead to it and made me stand before leading me out of the cage. It was then that I saw who he’d been whispering to.
My slave was tied to a post, ropes around his chest and arms. A leather plug gag was in his mouth and secured at the back of his head. He was wearing a right rubber vest and tight rubber shorts. His feet were bare and there was a collar around his neck. It had been a long time since I had been turned on so much by him and my prick showed it.
He fastened my arms above my head, attaching them to one of the two sets of chains that hung from the ceiling under which I now stood. I watched as He took my slave’s shorts off. Upon release his prick sprang to full attention, his shaved crotch and balls making it look bigger. Then He took the ropes off and the rubber vest, fixed fur-lined restraints to his wrists and secured him next to me after first turning me around so we were back to back. My slave was exactly the same height as me so we were both able to stand on the floor when He stretched our arms above our heads.
He stood in front of me and spun me around so that I faced the back of my slave. Next He forced a butt plug up my arse and kept it there by putting a double length of rope around my waist, looping it in back and passing both ends between my legs before securing it again at the back. He turned me back to face Him and did the same to my slave.
Next He attached a length of chain to both our collars, securing our heads together. Then He fixed tit clamps to us both. He then put ball stretchers on. The first strap went around cock and balls, the broader strap went around the scrotum, pushing the balls down, and then a third strap went from the back and fastened at the front of the broad strap, separating the balls. There was a D-ring in the separating strap to which He attached a short length of chain which pulled our balls between our legs, effectively securing us both together. If one of us moved, the other had to follow.
Then He used a leather strap on us, walking around us as he thrashed our chests, bellies and upper thighs. When one of us moved it yanked our balls tighter between our legs. The thrashing was really turning me on and I knew it would be doing the same for my slave.
Suddenly He stopped and grabbed a prick in each hand. My slave must have been ready to cum before I was because He stopped stroking his prick until I was nearly ready and then He commenced again so that we both shot our loads simultaneously. When we were completely dry, He loosed the chains from our balls and necks, loosed our wrists and retied them behind our backs. He took my slave’s gag off before He did mine. “You know what happens now?” He asked.
“Yes, Sir,” I said. “I have to lick my cum off the floor.”
“That’s right. But you’re going one better. You can lick your slave’s up and he’ll do yours.” He stood back. “Now get on your knees and clean it up.” As we both did was we were told, He thrashed us for not going fast enough. When we’d finished we sat back on our haunches.
He told us to stand and sit on the two chairs He’d placed facing each other. As we sat, the butt plugs were forced further up our arses. He attended to my slave first. He put his bound hands behind the back of the chair, then took each ankle in turn and roped it to the back of the chair so that his legs were wide open and bent double. He did the same to me. He gagged us again, but this time he put my slave’s gag into my mouth and strapped it tight. As He gagged my slave He told him that was was now wearing his Master’s underpants. Then He left us alone again.
I was facing the door and saw Him when He came back half an hour later. He was carrying a metal rod about four feet in length. There were two sets of chains at each end and a metal hook in the centre which He attached to a chain hanging above a padded leather-covered rack.
He untied us from the chairs and commaned us to stand on either side of the rack.
Then He unclipped our hands from behind our back and reclipped them at the front. He told us to lie on the rack side by side, then secured our hands above our heads to the pulleys at either end. Next He put leather restraints on my ankles and lifted my legs to fix them to the restraints at one end of the metal rod. He did the same with my slave’s. As he turned a wheel on the wall of the chamber, our legs were raised so that our arses were a few inches off the table. He went out and came back a few minutes later with a bowl of warm water which He set down at the bottom of the rack. He stood by my side and loosed the ropes about my middle so that He could remove the butt plug. Then, ever so gently, He used a wet flannel from the bowl and cleaned my arse and washed my prick and balls. His ministrations were turning me on so that when He’d finished my prick was again ramrod straight.
I raised my head to look down at my slave’s crotch while his arse and balls were being cleaned and it was having the same effect on him, if not more so, ‘cause I had never seen his prick so firm and thick.
With our feet still in the air, He attached a 2-inch metal ring, in turn, to our scrotums. There was a loop of chair attached to eyelets on either side. As I watched as He released my slave’s ankles, put his feet flat on the rack and brought them up so that they were touching his arse and his legs were bent double. He then used a broad strap to secure them in position. Then He did the same to me. Next He attached the chains from the ends of the rack and clipped one each to the rings around our scrotums, then He cranked the handle of the table and the ring pulled our balls tightly to the bottom of the sac. He also pulled our arms further above our heads so that neither of us could move at all.
He again stood at my side of the rack and grabbed hold of my cock. I thought He was going to bring me off again because I was more than ready, but instead He let go of my cock and slapped my belly with the flat of His hand, and then slid it up to release the tit clamps. I moaned loudly through my gag as the blood again flowed through the nipples making them tingle. Next He took a lit candle and spilt hot wax onto the tender nipples.
My body arched upward in the tight restraints as I tried hopelessly to wriggle out of the way. I screamed through the gag at the pain as He trailed a stream of hot wax down my belly. Then He held the head of my cock as He dripped the wax down into the piss slit. When the head was covered, He dribbled some onto my balls and onto the tops of my feet. Although every drop seemed as if it were burning, I knew it was causing no damage and would easily come off.
When He’d finished with me He turned his attentions to my slave who took it better than I did, having had me do it to him regularly. After He’d done, He came back to my side and picked the wax from my prick before taking it in His hand and bringing me off. My cum sprayed over my chest and belly and He rubbed it well in, mixing it with the wax already on my tits and stomach.
It only took a matter of minutes for my slave to cum and for his stomach to be coated. He threw something onto the table and it was only when He released our hands and sat us up, fastening our arms around our legs, that we saw what they were. Two black leather hoods. He took off our gags and then fitted the hoods over our heads, fastening them tight at the back before He zipped up the mouthpieces, cutting any sounds to a bare minimum.
He released our balls from the rack chains and then fastened a narrower metal ring above the other on our scrotums. He loosed our legs and made us stand side by side. It took a few minutes because of our legs being tied as they were. Once we were side by side, He took the restraints off our wrists and put metal cuffs on which He then padlocked to either side of the narrow band, making us bend slighly.
He attached leads to our collars and led us to the cage where He secured us to the floor at either end. He told us to get a good night’s sleep because we’d need all our strength for what he had planned for us tomorrow.