Skip to main content

The Prison Camp That Is Not Known

Chapter I In that year (Now, I can't remember well, maybe in the year of the middle of the 1980's), I came to begin the new life, well..., as a prisoner, absolute submissive and obedient prisoner!. I wanted to say about the things that I have experienced in this prison located in a remote and secluded place in the mountains; even now, I don't know the name of the Nation where we are. I only know the Guards speaks Spanish (or Portuguese?) among themselves but the Guards speaks at us in English; we the prisoners were sent from all around the world so I think that the Guards decided to use English as a common tongue within the prison camp. I want to say many things about the life here, but, to save time, I will say only a few important things. Especially, I will say about mainly the first year when I reached this prison. When I woke up, I was in a big military truck rattling along the rough road. I looked around the people in the truck. I couldn't find any people that I had known. Also the people's race were different one another. Some people were the yellow race like me and some people were the white race or the black race. Their facial expressions were all seized with doubt and fear.

 Immediately, I came to realize that everyone, including me, in the rattling truck, were in chains.
There was neither rhyme nor reason about it. I asked a white man next to me about this absurd situation in poor English. "Why are we here?" He said to me "Do you have many criminal records? So to speak, are you an ex-convict (a former convict)?" The unexpected question made me ashamed but I had to answer about it honestly for a right circumstantial judgment. "Yeah!, I have six previous convictions. Why?" After my answer, he smiled sad-lookingly and said in a calm tone and continued, "Maybe, in my guess, we are going to punishment camp" "WE? Do you have criminal records, too?" At my question, he said to me slowly. "Yes. robbery, rape, many crimes against person¡¦¡¦" Then he was lost in thought with his eyes shut. I shouted. "Where are here? What country?" I shouted and shouted but everyone in the military truck seemed that they all knew nothing about it, just like me.

After one hours or so, the truck stopped. As soon as the big military truck stopped, the door swung open right and left and, suddenly, big muscular Officers in cop uniform appeared and yelled at us.

"Get off! Get off!, prisoners!" The Officers' facial expression were really dreadful and all the cops were much taller than us, prisoners. I couldn't ask any questions to the cops because of their commanding presence and some violent atmosphere which is unexplainable. After I got off the truck, I saw high walls surrounding us and gray five storied building which looks like a prison.

There were many military trucks except the one that carried me. Many people were getting off the military trucks. After a while, I heard that the cops were talking each other in Spanish (or Portuguese?). But they used plain English to us. "Go to a drill field, now! Go! Go!" Many people (about 300 people? or 400?) in chains ran to the middle of the wide drill field according to the Officer's threatening urging. The cops, who urged us to run to the middle of the drill field, were all wearing dark sunglasses. Also, all the cops were much bulkier than us. Soon all the people in chains, who got off the military trucks, stood in line in the ground. Here and there people in chains protested, for example, "What the hell are you doing, now? I was serving my sentence in America (U.S.A.) so I want to return to the previous prison in my Nation, U. S. A.! What place is this? Mexico? Brazil? Why don't you explain to us, you wretch!" From their sayings, I came to know that all of us were jailbirds who was servicing time in each homeland. But those kinds of loud sounds of protest against the Cops sank down because the Cops beat the people, who was making protests, with heavy police sticks (clubs or batons) mercilessly. Oh!, the frightful violent cops! Ahem¡¦¡¦, but, now, the cops are the existence who are far above God for me¡¦¡¦. (I will call the cops in this prison Cop, or Officer, Guard or Master in this confession from now on)

Soon, everyone in chains came to wait in line gently in front of high platform. After a few minutes, a bulky Officer in motorcycle-cop uniform appeared out of the gray building and mounted the platform dashingly and, stood his legs widen imposingly. He was wearing dark cop sunglasses and deep blue cop uniform shirt and deep blue cop uniform breeches that have grey stripes along the sides of his legs. He seemed forty years old so and the highest rank among the prison Guards here. He was wearing knee-high heavy black leather Cop Boots an the boots were shining imposingly. The raised platform in front of us was too high and the line of vision of us were equal to the boots of the bulky Officer. The eyes of everyone in chains came to fix on the glossy boots of the Officer. After looking around at the people in chains, the Officer began speaking. "Listen, prisoner!. Do you know the reason why you were taken and gathered here? Your countries asked our country, the military Junta to undertake you. You have a point of sameness. You all have terribly brutal criminal records more than five times. Your countries gave up on you. That is to say, you are all the scum of the society and dregs of humanity! You, bums, have no rights here, and you, dirts, are all sentenced to life imprisonment. You can't be released from this prison. You will serve time until you die here! Today, now you may be an human being, but from this time you prisoners are not an human being any more, and will be treated like an existence inferior to an animal!"

Scarcely had he disappeared when screams of fear burst out here and there. "Oh, God! Help me!" "You, son of bitch, NO! NO!¡¦¡¦ I will escape!" Some people sobbed. (Some time later, I came to know the fact that all the prisoner us were carried from each country's prison and then all of us was injected plenty of powerful sleeping drugs without exciting suspicion before we arrived here) I couldn't believe this situation but it was not a dream but an actuality. I looked around and I came to find this prison was located in the heart of the mountains. It was likely that no one knows about this place, the existence of this prison¡¦¡¦. So to speak, a perfectly isolated back land.

The Guards, surrounding us, were laughing as they saw us cursing and swearing at them. Almost prison Guards (the cops) wore the deep blue cop shirt and breeches with sky-blue color stripe along the legs and some Guards wore military uniform. All the Guards were much taller than prisoners and very muscular. Besides, all the Guards wore high-knee black leather boots commonly and the boots size were really huge. The Guards' uniform and boots overawed prisoners. The Guards said to us, laughing scornfully, "Abuse to your heart's content! This will be the last time you dirt can throw insulting words at us. Ha Ha Ha!" At then I was not able to understand what the Guards meant. No sooner the Guards stopped laughter than they forced us to drink a cup of some liquid medicine which had been prepared for us. The liquid medicine was conveyed from the very front of line to the tail of the queue (line). A prisoner resisted drinking it as he insisted there be a poison in it. But the prisoner who resisted drinking the liquid medicine was shot on the spot by a Guard. As soon as we prisoners saw the unbelievable and horrible scene, we prisoners all came to find that we had no choice but to drink it. And, shortly after we drank it, we came to lose our consciousness.

I didn't know how many days went on when we prisoners recovered our consciousness. I was locked in a cell and there were five prisoners, including me. By the time I woke up, other prisoners began to wake up. But, as soon as I saw my body and other prisoners', I couldn't believe my body condition and other prisoners', either. Ooooo¡¦¡¦Hhh¡¦¡¦, NO! We, prisoners, including me, all, had arms and legs amputated! The amputated part was : midway between wrist and elbow, midway between an ankle and a knee. So, when I got up, I came to be on all fours naturally just like a dog. I shouted in my grief but I perceived something was wrong, too!; my voice became too thin! My voice in which I shouted just now was neither a man's voice nor a woman's voice. Really strange voice. Oooohhh!, I came to be aware that my testicles and penis were removed. At the height of embarrassment, suddenly, some sound came into my hearing. Pricking my ears, the sounds were the echoes that heavy booted feet walked heavily along the corridor. We prisoners were on all fours just like four-legged animals, because of fear. The sound came nearer and nearer and finally, the door opened. Massive shining black Boots came within the field of our vision. I raise my head highly to look the Guard in the face but I could see only the broad black leather gun belt hung around the Guard's waist. (To look the Guard in the face, I had to step backward because of the angle).

The Guard began to speak. "Did you have good sleep? Now, as you see, from today, you are not a human any more. Your frequent cruel criminals testified that you weren't a human. Now, of course, on all fours, you will have many difficulties to adapt yourself to walking with FOUR legs. Therefore, from today, the training begins. There are, at first, four-legs-walking-training, and then you will receive obedience training, bootlicking training, toilet training and so forth." The Officer's voice was very deep and growling. "All the questions from you will be denied and you don't have any right to speak until you were forced to answer the Guard's question. Now, look your chest and back, the chest and back are marked with brands. It is your name and it also shows who owns you." Immediately, I looked at my chest. There were black numeral brand. My brand was 295. "At first, We will train you as four-legged-walking animals. Now, Go out into the playground, dirty animals! Now!" We went out of the cell and ran along the corridor to the playground ON ALL FOURS. Already, many dog(?)-prisoners were running the playground, following the Guard's instructions.

The remembrance that the prisoner who resisted drinking liquid medicine had been shot by the Guard, reminded the prisoners of the importance of obedience. So all the prisoners ran and ran on the playground obediently. The Guards (Cops) in cop uniform stood broad-legged and watched intently, through their dark sunglasses, which (what animal) got lazy. I came to breathe very hardly more and more and I became unbearable more and more. The speed in which I ran became slower and slower.

Right at the moment, a Guard shouted with a roaring sound. "Number two-nine-five! Come here! Right now!" I ran fast, with my might, to the place where the Officer stood broad-legged. As soon as the big Cop boots came in sight of me, the Officer's booted feet kicked in my face. I fell down on my back and the gigantic black boots gave kicks and stomped: my face, my chest and the rest of my body. "You, dogslave! You will learn added training as punishment." Added training? I couldn't understand what it meant. After many hours of the running training, the prisoners were taken into the their each cell again. But sixteen prisoners, including me, were pulled to other place by three Guards. The sixteen prisoners were the people who had not run fast and had been pointed out, like me, by the Guards. We, sixteen prisoners, were taken into a room in the basement.

When I entered into the room, I found some devices (a total of ten devices) which are somewhat simple. Those were plastic toilet devices( toilet bowl and toilet seat/stool seat), at the first glance. The apparatus were fitted (fixed) to a wall. But there was no cistern(=water tank) and flushing lever(=handle). Instead, there were the pipe from under the toilet bowl (toilet pan) and the pipe was separated from the floor; the pipe was apart from the floor. The height of the intervals from the floor to the pipe seemed to be about twenty centimeters (8 inches or so). The three Guards said with a brutal smile "Here is the toilet training room No.2. We, Guards will train you as a urinal and a toilet and you will be used here as a urinal and a toilet. Other slaves, except you, also will have toilet training whenever they slacken their effort in the course of training time, like today's you! Maybe, you, sixteen prisoners, will be the first to be given the toilet training among the prisoners and you have to esteem it to be used first as a toilet of us, Guards, real men! I was struck dumb with amazement to hear the growling Officer saying. Used as a toilet?

The Guard, who was wearing deep blue cop T-shirt and deep blue breeches with sky-blue stripe along his legs, said in a thick and roaring voice. "You will not be offered no food until you prisoners finish this toilet training. The minimum of the period of toilet training are one month. But the period will be extended indefinitely if all of you is not accustomed to being used as a toilet and a urinal completely " He continued laughing "Don't worry about it. We Officers will train all of you as a toilet perfectly as fast as possible! We are certain that almost people can live, taking only dung and piss." After the Guard said, a prisoner was pulled into the cell with another Guard. The prisoner's legs and arms were amputated too, like us, so the prisoner was on all fours, too, like us. But the prisoner's chest and back has a different kind of brand number: ex-05. The prisoner kept a perfect blank look. I guessed that the prisoner might have arrived here more earlier than us. There was a strong collar on the prisoner's neck and the collar was connected with a leash that a Guard grasped firmly with his black leather -gloved hand. The Guard had thick mustache around his mouth. "Here is a dog-prisoner for showing an example. This dog arrived here one year ago with its other twenty-nine dog-prisoners. They were scums of society too, like you, and they were used as experimental tools for our setting punishment program. We, Officers, conducted various experiments on them, thirty dog-prisoners and we came to frame great punishment program.

Some prisoners were shot dead because they were not obedient to our command for experiment and some prisoners died in the course of experimental training. Now, among the originally thirty prisoners, only eight prisoners have maintained their existences." The moment the Guard finished saying to us, he , all of a sudden, clapped his hands two times quickly and, directly after the sign, the prisoner(ex-05) rushed to a toilet device fixed to the wall and lied on his back. And then the prisoner wrapped up the pipe from the toilet bowl, with his lips. And the Guard, who brought the ex-05 prisoner along, walked to the toilet device in surefooted steps. The Officer stopped at the toilet-like devices and outstretched his both legs and then dragged down his uniform pants (deep blue breech trousers) in a dignified manner and ride on the plastic toilet seat(=stool seat). When the Officer sat at the plastic toilet seat, the prisoner's head came to be located between the Guard's both booted feet.

With a natural expression of face, the Guard relieved himself. At the same time, the prisoner, lying on his back, was gulping down the Guard's excrement and piss through the pipe. The prisoner's facial expression was really blank and unrevealing or seemed somewhat hungering for the ordure. After the Guard had a bowel movement, he cut off toilet paper from tissue holder (toilet roll holder) fitted to the wall and wiped his anus with the tissue, and then he threw the toilet paper into the waste-paper basket next to the toilet device. After the Guard dragged his uniform pants up, he came up to us and stood broad-legged and the ex-05 prisoner walked to us with four legs and stood on all fours close by the Guard's booted feet. Looking down to the prisoner(ex-05) crouching down by his Booted feet, the Officer said "This is used as my private toilet frequently. We Guards seldom give food to this dog and this dog's main meal became my excrements. Before I relieved myself a moment ago, this dog must have been very hungry because I was suffering from constipation these days." Then the Officer gave an eye signal to other Officers and an Officer growled at me. "Number two-nine-five!" I answered coweringly "Sir, yes, yes, ssssir " At the same time with my reply, the Officer clapped his big black-leather-gloved hands two times. Now I did know what it meant and I ran to a toilet device fixed to the wall as fast as I can, for fear of being shot to death by the Officer. I lay on my back and wrapped up the pipe from the toilet bowl with my lips quickly. I heard the heavy boots trampling on the floor and I saw huge black Cop Boots located on both sides of my head, by a side glance. I heard some sound (maybe the Guard dragged his uniform breeches down) and I felt heavy weight through my pipe, with the sound of the Officer dropping into the plastic toilet seat. Right after huge sound of fart and strong fall of piss, warm and somewhat solid substance slid into my mouth with saltish liquid. I swallowed and swallowed them busily. And I concentrated on NOT vomiting them because I knew that if I vomited just a little, I would be shot on the spot as an example for other prisoners there. After a while, I heard the Guard dragging his breeches up and walking to the previous place where he had stood. I staggered to my FOUR feet and followed the Officer's big shining black Cop Boots and took my place by the Officer's big Boots. By the way, when I was following the Officer's heavy Cop Boots a little while ago, from that time, I began to feel something strange from my deep mind. I, unconsciously, began to think him an holy and high personage who people in my position couldn't dare to see Him in the face. Some strong submissiveness and respect to His Boots and Him began to arise. But a Guard's thundering cry awoke me out of that kind of mental confusion.

The Officer growled, looking into his wristwatch, "Now, there is not much time left, today. You all dog-slaves saw two examples of the basic course of the toilet training in the toilet service room No.2.

You, shit-slaves, will learn the rest of toilet training program in the toilet service room No.1, before you shit-dogs have plenty of practice period as a urinal and a toilet. Come on, follow us to the toilet service room No.1. Come on! Heel!" We got out of the cell(No.2 toilet service room) and entered into the next cell, following the gleaming black leather Cop Boots. There was a big capital letter; THE TOILET SERVICE ROOM NO.1. And I found some difference between this No.1 service room and the previous room(No.2). The shape of toilet bowl, the shape of the toilet seat, and the shape of the pipe from the under the toilet bowl, were almost the same as the shape of toilet devices of the No.2 room. And the number of the toilet-devices were the same;10. But, ten round metal ring were fixed in the opposite side of the toilet bowl-equipped wall. The rings were fastened immovably in the wall, parallel to the floor. The diameter of the metal rings was suit for our prisoner's neck. And, right above the metal ring, funnel-shaped metal pipe attached itself to the wall. Also, in case of the toilet bowl devices, there were metal cages under every pipe from the under parts of the every ten toilet bowls.

And the cages have iron window bars. There were holes on the top surface of the cages and the diameter of the hole were almost the same as the diameter of the metal rings fitted to the opposite wall. As soon as I understood the construction of the toilet-device, a Guard shouted at a prisoner, "You, number one-six-seven! Crawl into the cage!" When the prisoner(167) crawled into the cage, the space in the cage was ideal for his(167) being on all fours (with the four legs) and the top surface of the cage has a round hole and the prisoner naturally came to stick his head out of the hole. And, right above, the pipe from the under-part of the toilet bowl, was facing the prisoner's mouth very tightly. The prisoner immediately comprehended the equipment and quickly wrapped up the pipe with his lips. "Good!" The Guard who ordered the prisoner to crawl into the cage a moment ago, walked to the toilet-device, with a cruel smile on his face. The Guard seemed really bulky, robust and muscular. As the Guard was walking to the toilet-device, the cell resounded with the echo from the clear sound of the heavy Cop Boots treading on the cement floor. All the prisoners watched the scene, with bated breath, on all fours.

The Officer stopped in front of the toilet-device and stepped up the cage where the prisoner was caged in and the Guard turned his heels and broadened his booted legs stately. And the Guard dragged down his deep gray breeches uniform with a deep blue stripe along his legs ,very slowly, with an easy attitude. The Officer's penis revealed. Oh¡¦¡¦!, it was immensely huge. The sight of the Guard's tremendous penis, reminded us the prisoners of our physical condition; emasculated (castrated) condition¡¦¡¦. We, prisoners, had been, as in all the typical crime type with many previously cruel criminal records, cocky and stubborn! But, now, we prisoners, became too miserable.

The removal of testicles and penis made us really feel ashamed and us subservient. The prisoner's bodies, including my body, stopped generating male hormones permanently so we, now, came to have no hairs on our bodies because of the removal of the testicles and penis. At the sight of the Guard's dashing penis and burly and hairy muscles of arms, I came to be aware of my place in the life in this prison clearly much more. Relieving himself, the Guard was smoking a cigarette , being relaxed. When the Guard stepped up the cage and rided on the toilet seat a minute ago, the prisoner's level of vision correctly met forward the Guard's both shiny black Cop Boots; the shaft and the heels. When the prisoner saw the masculine black heavy Cop Boots forward, respect, submissiveness, and obedience to the Guard, from the mind of the prisoner, grew up rapidly; the place in the rest of his life is at the masculine Booted feet¡¦¡¦. Also, turning pale with fear of being shot, the prisoner was busy in swallowing up the Guard's shit and piss.

The sharp contrast between the Guard's stately appearance and the prisoner's servile and amputated appearance was very weighty, impressive and really suggestive. It seemed that the Guard finished relieving himself but the Guard did not stand up. He suddenly threw his eyes on us and shouted in a manly voice. "Number three-one-six! Come here!" The Officer pointed his burly finger at an apparatus next to the toilet-device on which he was sitting. Oh¡¦¡¦!, It was the apparatus that I couldn't find until then. At first sight, the shape of it was almost similar to the toilet-device on which the Guard was sitting: it was a metal cage with a hole on top surface of it for sticking out one's head. But there was no toilet bowl above it. Instead, there was a only toilet-seat-like oval plastic chair(=stool seat) and the interval between the prisoner's head and the toilet-seat-like oval plastic chair/stool seat was very small(narrow). As soon as the prisoner 316 received the Guard's command, he ran to the apparatus and crawled into the cage. And then the prisoner stuck his head out through the hole of the top surface of the cage. The interval between the prisoner's head and the toilet-seat-like oval plastic chair(=stool seat) was so small that the prisoner(316)'s head was about to thrust out in the midst of the toilet-seat-like oval plastic chair. After making sure of the prisoner(316)'s being fixed in the apparatus, the Guard growled again "Fix your eyes to ceiling!" Then the Guard rose from his seat and turned his steps to the apparatus and sat down on the toilet-seat-like oval seat of the apparatus, with a thud. Oh!, and just then, the prisoner(316)'s face which was looking upward, met the Guard's anus.

The Guard roared. "Lick my anus clean completely!, you, toilet-paper-slave! If there were any dregs of shit, you will be shot!" The prisoner(316) licked the anal passage with his utmost sincerity. The prisoner's tongue was busy in moving to search every nook and corner of the Officer's anus. The task of washing the Officer's anus passage was lasting almost five minutes. Before the toilet-paper-service ended, the other Officer shouted at other prisoner, "Number one-three-nine! Go to the most left urinal device!" The prisoner rushed to the most left urinal device which was on the opposite side of the wall that has toilet-devices. The Officer locked the metal ring, in which the prisoner's neck was fastened. Directly after the Officer made sure of the prisoner(139)'s lips wrapping up the funnelform (funneled) pipe of the urinal device, the Officer suddenly lowered his head a little and spat into the tunnel.

"I always spit in a urinal before I piss. It is castrated (emasculated) dog-slave's honor to drink the macho, Officer's spit and urine. The Officers' spit and urine are valuable and worthy. Don't spill any drops of my spit and urine!" The prisoner(139) gulped all the spit and piss down earnestly and the Officer relieved himself (urinated) and made a satisfied look and said, laughing scornfully "You will be used from now to the morning after next, so you will drink only the Guards' piss. In the morning after next, you will long for the Guards to move the bowels into your mouth for hunger. Don't worry about it. In the morning after next, your duty as a urinal was shifted to a duty as a toilet and then you will eat the Guards' solid and substantial excrements sufficiently."

At that time, all the Officers finished showing examples of the toilet service. Subsequently, the Officers assigned us prisoners to each duty: urinal duty, toilet duty or toilet-paper duty (licking the Officer's anus with a tongue). The Officer said laughingly, "You, shit-castrated dog-slaves, will perform your duties by turns, from piss drinking to eating dung, or toilet-paper duty, in two-days shifts. And the Guard continued, laughing again, "Don't worry about death from hunger. I am convinced that any of you will not die of starvation.

You will take plenty of feces of us. We, Guards, real men's excrement (shit) will be abundant in nutritive substances. Of course, there are many ordinary flush toilets in this prison building but many Officers will visit you to get rid of stress from the boring life in this remote and secluded place in the mountains or to enjoy living toilet.

"We, prisoners were shivering with fear.

The Officer made an additional remarks, "Don't worry about the boredom of this training, either. Numerous and various other trainings are waiting for you, slave-dogs!"

Popular posts from this blog

Encasement Pig Wanted

by Encaser Chapter 1 It started late one horny night at my computer when I found a certain rubbermen.com profile: Age 42, Gender Male, Orientation Gay, Race Mixed, Height 6’2”, Weight 190 lbs, Hair Black buzz, Eyes brown. Under scene interests, it said: “Musclehead Bigdicked Demanding Sadist accepting applications for full-time, live-in encasement pig for well equipped dungeon. To qualify for application, you must be a serious bondage masochist, be 25-35 years old and 5’7” to 5’10” in height, weigh between 150 to 165 lbs, have a slim to muscular, athletic, flexible body, and be ready for life as a male slave, prepared to sign an agreement consenting to be my total property. If accepted, you will be kept 24/7 in rubber under my total control. My domination of you with my superior life experience, resources, physical size, strength, and mental capacity will be reinforced with layers of tight rubber encasement and heavy bondage, using leather and metal restraints, immobilization, mummific...

The Transformation

By Eckie What are those things out there, they move, yet there is no sound, and why do they regularly disappear, why is no other like me around here… i was wondering a lot, but then suddenly again drifting away into some nothingness, feeling it was the time again to feed. Well… lets clear up what was the path to here a little bit… My boyfriend and I lived for over ten years together already, but to be honest, the last 3 weren’t that good anymore, we practically mainly ‘shared’ house and cost, but kind of drifted apart in almost everything. We basically, without actual agreement, had switched into a so called ‘open’ relationship for a long time because of that, he had his partners, I found mine to have fun with, but we never really discussed any of those adventures with each other. I did not mind the latter one, I had evolved a much more ‘special’ taste for quite a lot of kink, something we never even talked or thought about while we still were happy, something I doubt he would go for o...

Waiting for Ross Part 1 - 5

Part 1: Waiting for Ross Tim had no way to figure out exactly how long Ross had been gone. To Tim, it seemed like forever. “Such a bastard,” he tried to mouth around the gag, but his attempt to form words was thwarted by the quick swallowing that suddenly became necessary. Moving his tongue off the tube in the gag had released a build up of piss. Tim sucked around the gag, trying to draw all of what was currently in the tube into his mouth. Taking a mouthful at a time for Tim was preferable to a persistent trickle, though the taste of piss seemed constant either way. Tim would never have the guts to leave anyone the way Ross had left him, but he guessed that was one of the differences between Masters and slaves. Tim felt a burning sensation in his cock as it tried to expand around the catheter. Between visits with Ross, Tim masturbated incessantly, exclusively, to thoughts of waiting for Ross. At those times, his cock exploded to memories of challenging, lonely stretches of time, im...