Dr. Akinie was readying his reading area next to the fire burning warm and bright in the dimly lit room. The long await translation of a buried scroll that was hundreds of years old he found in a dig in Greece was now in his hands ready to reveal some secrets of long ago. The Doctor positioned himself in his easy chair and with a sip of wine he began to read:
He was my friend....even more than that he was my love. I will never forgiven myself for what I did to him nor could I ever expect his forgiveness it was my fault it happened to him it was all my fault.
It started out so innocently. After all, I was just his slave and he was a prince. I couldn’t help myself, his body was that of a young warrior and as silky smooth as a princes skin should be. I should of never of fallen for his smooth touch that day in the court yard but I did and now our world has been changed forever.
My Prince was bold and fearless through out his childhood. I served as his playmate until he reached his eighteenth birthday and became his personal slave and saw to his every need there after. When he approached me in the court yard I found I was more than willing to serve his sexual needs as well.
For almost a year we made love to each other until the fateful day his father the King found us in the mist of making love in the princes bed room. The Prince had just finished delivering his royal seed deep inside of me when we looked up to see his father the King standing at the foot of the bed. His father stood in shock as he had witnessed the orgasm between the two males laying before him..... but as the shook wore off he instantly went into a rage and called for the guards. I jumped up and ran for my life but my Prince stayed by his fathers side trying to explain the sight that he had seen and begged for understanding. I laid hidden out of sight to watch what would happen, but as I had feared the King rage showed no pity for his son and the King ordered him to be placed in chains until he decide his punishment and if I was found I was to be put to death on sight! I feared the Kings wrath more so for his son than myself. We as slaves have been victim’s of his anger before and know of his cruelty and what he is capable of doing....I shuttered at the thought. I watch as the Kings guards lead the naked prince out of the bedroom.....fear gripped my heart and soul.
For the next few days I laid hidden in the depth of the inner city hidden by my fellow slaves... there where places where the Kings solders would never go and if they did they did word of their arrival would spread faster than they could ride. I was safe for now but my mind and heart could not stop thinking about the Prince. I couldn’t forget the rage I had seen in the Kings eye’s and I worried what would happen to my prince. I pondered what to do and deep down I already knew that even if it cost me my own life I would have to return to the castle and save the Prince.
Under the cover of darkness I made my way back to the castle walls. The Prince and I had played many times near the castle dungeons and I pretty much knew where I would find him. Carefully I crawled in between two walls between building where I knew that I could get a good look into the dungeon with little risk of being seen. As I peered into the dimly lit rooms I spotted the Prince chained to the wall still naked and gagged. His body had been shaved clean of all of its hair and his silk skin was bared for his punishment. Chained to the wall the Kings men worked feverishly around his body measuring and calculating every inch of his physic. I shuttered as it became clear that the King had sentenced his own son to one of the most cruel of punishments known to the slaves. The slaves called the punishment the body cage. Only slaves had ever been forced to suffer this extreme measure of punishment, the King’s rage must of been even greater than I had even imagined. The body cage encapsulates ones body so tightly in thick steel that even the slightest movement becomes impossible. The steel cage is built around the body piece by piece slowly clutching your body into a frozen solid state as the cage is built around you. Each piece is riveted to the other with steel rivets holding the victims body in the clutches of the cage for eternity. For someone to be place in the body cage is extremely rare and it was never meant for them to leave it. Those that suffer that fate are left laying in the dungeon and are subjected to every whim of the guards that they may have. The rumors had it that once placed in a body cage one would be subjected to extreme orgasm’s caused by the effects of the tight fitting steel cage. The guards spent most of their time causing the captive to orgasm to for their own perverted pleasure. Usually the victim of the cage could only live for a couple of weeks and usually died from the lack of water.
I had never seen a body caged prisoner before and I didn’t want to see the Prince suffer its fate. I decide to lay there and watch for an opening that maybe somehow I may save my Prince and more importantly save the one I loved. Watching the guards busy taking their measurements I was shocked to see one of them take a handful of grease and start stroking the Prince’s manhood. The guard continued until the Prince was fully erect. Taking a measurement of his erect cock the guard left and started pounding on a piece of steel. Returning with a steel cylinder the guard greased the inside of the steel sheath and grabbing the softening Prince’s manhood forced the greased sheath onto his cock.
The guard then took a large crimping tool and with all his might he crimped the sheath tightly onto the Prince’s cock. I watched the Prince wrench as the guard crimped the sheath onto his cock in 3 different places along the steel sheath. His cock swelled and head of his cock was forced out the opened end of the sheath. The guard smiled at his work and told the Prince that he will never be soft again, the steel sheath will make his cock throb until the day he dies. The prince could only groan as the head of his manhood was sticking out of the steel sheath dripping his seed as it throbbed inside its imprisonment.
I could only watch in horror as the first piece of his body cage was now in place on his thin taunt silky body. The same guard who placed the steel sheath on returned with what looked like steel formed into the shape of a bag and slid the Prince’s testicles inside the sack and once again with the crimping tools the guard crimped the bag closed around his sack three times. The Prince groaned loudly as his testicles became tightly imprisoned and pulled away from his body as the guard crimped the sack closed. . More of his seed dripped from the head of his cock. I knew time was running out for me to save him but I had no choice but to stand by and watch until they left.
The guards unchained the Prince from the wall and lead him to a marble table. The Prince walked gingerly as he did not want to brush his steel incased sack against his legs. Upon reaching the table I could see him stare upon the mounds of steel surrounding the table awaiting to be assembled upon his body. On the table laid and bottom half of the cage all ready assembled and ready to accept his body.
Tears started streaming from his eye as the guards greased his body down so they could slip his body in the half assembled steel. The guards lifted him up and laid him into the steel cage. The cage spread his legs apart and kept his arms locked over his head. His metal sheathed cock stood straight up dripping more and more pre cum. I shivered as they literally had to force his body into the grip of the steel. The cage encased half of his body and had already had paralyze him. The guards laid the 1st steel strap across his stomach to start forming the upper portion of the cage. As two guards brought the upper portion of the steel strap in contact with the lower portion of the cage I could see the metal compressing his body. Another guard walked over from a roaring fire carrying a red hot rivet. Placing the rivet in a hole in the upper part of the cage he then started driving the rivet into the lower part of the cage with a large sledge hammer. It only took a few hits with the hammer to seal the two piece together. The guard left and returned and repeat the operation on the other side. As the first piece of the cage sealed the Princes fate I as shocked to see the Prince start to orgasm. Cum spurted out of his sheathed cock and high into the air. Could the Prince really be enjoying this or are the old tales true about the steel confinement make a person orgasm uncontrollably ?
I watches as the guards continued their work. I was shocked to see that as each part of the cage was rivet together compressing the Prince”s body even more the Prince would orgasm until he ran out of seed and then he would just have dry orgasm after orgasm. It took all night, by morning his entire body was now totally encased in the cage never to be removed. Only a couple inches between each steel strap allow the slightest exposure of skin yielding only the slightest clue that a body was inside. The beautiful Princes face was the last item for the guards to seal into the cage.
Removing the gag that had been in place the guard asked the Prince if he had any last request. The Prince could only groan. With that the last piece..the steel mask was placed over his face. The mask was a solid piece of metal with only slits for eye holes and two small holes for nostrils. The mask fit so tight that speech would be impossible. Six rivets seal the mask and the rest of the Prince into the steel cage for eternity. I cried as I was not able to save my Prince.
By noon the guards placed the Caged Prince into the courtyard for all to see their fate if they had sex with the same gender. I knew I was going to have to do something and soon...but what ?
I knew my only option was to returned to the inner city and gathered my slave friends to mount a rescue.
The Caged Prince Continued
Dr. Akinie found himself aroused and physically excited after reading about the caging of the Prince. He paused his reading to wonder what it would feel like to be placed into the body cage.
Taking another sip of wine he settled back into his chair and continued his reading...
I knew that time was short and I would have to act quickly to save my Prince. I returned to my people and enlisted there help. They where more than willing to help me for they knew that the Prince was of a good soul and in his way he had always treated the slaves with unusual respect and care. Their hate for his father was great as well. They had suffered from his torture long enough and they knew that the time for a change was at hand.
Secretly the slave force gathered and devised a plan. The plan required a great risk and sacrifice on my part but without hesitation I agreed. To surprise the Kings guards was not going to be easy and it was up to me to pull it off.
Making our way back inside the castle walls was easy as my people quietly took out the few guards out side of the doors. I slowly made my way into the courtyard and being just out of sight of the ones guarding the Princes body cage I stripped naked and started putting the plan into play. Placing jewelry given to me by the Prince around my crotch and in my navel I set out to tempt to guards guarding the Prince with my body. Betting on the nature of man to want to place their cock into anything with a opening I put the plan into action. Walking out from behind a wall it only took a moment for one of the guards to notice me. Standing there naked except for the jewelry I tried to show off my slender seductive body hoping to entice them into sex instead of following the Kings order to kill me instantly. The guard alerted the other guard to my presence.... they smiled at each other and I knew at that point that they had fallen for the plan. I know was going to have to keep them busy while my friends place the Price on a wagon and hauled him away to safety.
As the guard walked closer I lead them down the streets and into a back alley. Uncontrollably they started running their strong hands against my smooth hairless skin. Instantly one of them started sucking on my manhood as the other had me start sucking on his. They where almost acted like starved people as they peeled their clothes off in order to feel my body against theirs. They ravaged my body between then. It didn’t take long before one of them was placing his manhood inside of me and pumping me like it was his first time. His load shot deep inside of me and he then withdrew and the other guard quickly mounted me and he pumped me like he was trying to tame a wild horse. I knew to save the Price I would have to sacrifice my body to the guards but my heart and soul belonged to the Prince. As the second guard delivered his load inside of me I knew the Prince would understand why I did it. I started working on the guards again...
I wanted more time to pass before they discovered the Prince’s cage missing. It didn’t take long before they both where on me again. Sucking on their manhood I was able to get them both erect once again. The both took turn pump me again and took great pleasure in shooting their seed in me. One of the guards then held my hands and arms over my head as the other one sucked me. I orgasmed into his mouth as he swallowed every drop. They then laid down next to me and fell asleep. I left their exhausted bodies it was time to leave as my part of the plan had been fulfilled.
Making my way passed the courtyard I took a glance and could see that the plan had worked and the Prince was in safe hands now. It was time to return to my Prince and find a way to release him from his cage.
Quickly retreating deep into the slave city I arrived at the meeting point. The other slaves had already started working on removing the steel covering the Princes face in order that he could receive water and food. Removing his body was going to be a long task and as the workers ground away with rocks and stones at the seel rivets I worried that the work may take too long.
Two days passed before the six rivets covering his face where ground off. I’ll never forget the smile that over came the Princes face as our eyes where to meet once again. I care for him everyday day and night for the next 3 weeks before his body was finally freed from his cage. It took another 2 weeks for the Prince to recover physically from his confinement with the slaves nurturing him back to health.
One day the leader of the slaves approached the Prince. He begged the Prince to lead his people to war against his father the King. I knew of the love he had for his father and I was afraid that the Prince may not agree. But the Prince smiled back at the slave who had kneeled before him. Placing his hand on his should the Prince told him to rise. Looking in his eyes the Prince said.
“You my friend are not a slave to anyone any longer. You saved my life and I am your to command!”
The Prince bowed to the leader of the slaves. The leader returned the gesture. Together the went to war against the King and he was dethroned and the Slaves placed the Prince on the Throne as the new king. The new King instantly abolished slavery and gave the riches of the Kingdom to the slaves as payment for their suffering under his fathers hand. The act of torture like the body cage where done away with except for one exception. The last body cage wrapped around the body of the old King. The steel face mask was not put into place so he may receive food and water to sustain his life for as long as they deemed fit. The long term imprisonment would serve as the Kings punishment for his cruel behavior of the past.
The new King and I lived happily ever after .....
The Doctor smiled as he ended his reading... he wonder how it would be to be to have his body wrapped in steel. The next morning he mad a call to a steel company....
The end
He was my friend....even more than that he was my love. I will never forgiven myself for what I did to him nor could I ever expect his forgiveness it was my fault it happened to him it was all my fault.
It started out so innocently. After all, I was just his slave and he was a prince. I couldn’t help myself, his body was that of a young warrior and as silky smooth as a princes skin should be. I should of never of fallen for his smooth touch that day in the court yard but I did and now our world has been changed forever.
My Prince was bold and fearless through out his childhood. I served as his playmate until he reached his eighteenth birthday and became his personal slave and saw to his every need there after. When he approached me in the court yard I found I was more than willing to serve his sexual needs as well.
For almost a year we made love to each other until the fateful day his father the King found us in the mist of making love in the princes bed room. The Prince had just finished delivering his royal seed deep inside of me when we looked up to see his father the King standing at the foot of the bed. His father stood in shock as he had witnessed the orgasm between the two males laying before him..... but as the shook wore off he instantly went into a rage and called for the guards. I jumped up and ran for my life but my Prince stayed by his fathers side trying to explain the sight that he had seen and begged for understanding. I laid hidden out of sight to watch what would happen, but as I had feared the King rage showed no pity for his son and the King ordered him to be placed in chains until he decide his punishment and if I was found I was to be put to death on sight! I feared the Kings wrath more so for his son than myself. We as slaves have been victim’s of his anger before and know of his cruelty and what he is capable of doing....I shuttered at the thought. I watch as the Kings guards lead the naked prince out of the bedroom.....fear gripped my heart and soul.
For the next few days I laid hidden in the depth of the inner city hidden by my fellow slaves... there where places where the Kings solders would never go and if they did they did word of their arrival would spread faster than they could ride. I was safe for now but my mind and heart could not stop thinking about the Prince. I couldn’t forget the rage I had seen in the Kings eye’s and I worried what would happen to my prince. I pondered what to do and deep down I already knew that even if it cost me my own life I would have to return to the castle and save the Prince.
Under the cover of darkness I made my way back to the castle walls. The Prince and I had played many times near the castle dungeons and I pretty much knew where I would find him. Carefully I crawled in between two walls between building where I knew that I could get a good look into the dungeon with little risk of being seen. As I peered into the dimly lit rooms I spotted the Prince chained to the wall still naked and gagged. His body had been shaved clean of all of its hair and his silk skin was bared for his punishment. Chained to the wall the Kings men worked feverishly around his body measuring and calculating every inch of his physic. I shuttered as it became clear that the King had sentenced his own son to one of the most cruel of punishments known to the slaves. The slaves called the punishment the body cage. Only slaves had ever been forced to suffer this extreme measure of punishment, the King’s rage must of been even greater than I had even imagined. The body cage encapsulates ones body so tightly in thick steel that even the slightest movement becomes impossible. The steel cage is built around the body piece by piece slowly clutching your body into a frozen solid state as the cage is built around you. Each piece is riveted to the other with steel rivets holding the victims body in the clutches of the cage for eternity. For someone to be place in the body cage is extremely rare and it was never meant for them to leave it. Those that suffer that fate are left laying in the dungeon and are subjected to every whim of the guards that they may have. The rumors had it that once placed in a body cage one would be subjected to extreme orgasm’s caused by the effects of the tight fitting steel cage. The guards spent most of their time causing the captive to orgasm to for their own perverted pleasure. Usually the victim of the cage could only live for a couple of weeks and usually died from the lack of water.
I had never seen a body caged prisoner before and I didn’t want to see the Prince suffer its fate. I decide to lay there and watch for an opening that maybe somehow I may save my Prince and more importantly save the one I loved. Watching the guards busy taking their measurements I was shocked to see one of them take a handful of grease and start stroking the Prince’s manhood. The guard continued until the Prince was fully erect. Taking a measurement of his erect cock the guard left and started pounding on a piece of steel. Returning with a steel cylinder the guard greased the inside of the steel sheath and grabbing the softening Prince’s manhood forced the greased sheath onto his cock.
The guard then took a large crimping tool and with all his might he crimped the sheath tightly onto the Prince’s cock. I watched the Prince wrench as the guard crimped the sheath onto his cock in 3 different places along the steel sheath. His cock swelled and head of his cock was forced out the opened end of the sheath. The guard smiled at his work and told the Prince that he will never be soft again, the steel sheath will make his cock throb until the day he dies. The prince could only groan as the head of his manhood was sticking out of the steel sheath dripping his seed as it throbbed inside its imprisonment.
I could only watch in horror as the first piece of his body cage was now in place on his thin taunt silky body. The same guard who placed the steel sheath on returned with what looked like steel formed into the shape of a bag and slid the Prince’s testicles inside the sack and once again with the crimping tools the guard crimped the bag closed around his sack three times. The Prince groaned loudly as his testicles became tightly imprisoned and pulled away from his body as the guard crimped the sack closed. . More of his seed dripped from the head of his cock. I knew time was running out for me to save him but I had no choice but to stand by and watch until they left.
The guards unchained the Prince from the wall and lead him to a marble table. The Prince walked gingerly as he did not want to brush his steel incased sack against his legs. Upon reaching the table I could see him stare upon the mounds of steel surrounding the table awaiting to be assembled upon his body. On the table laid and bottom half of the cage all ready assembled and ready to accept his body.
Tears started streaming from his eye as the guards greased his body down so they could slip his body in the half assembled steel. The guards lifted him up and laid him into the steel cage. The cage spread his legs apart and kept his arms locked over his head. His metal sheathed cock stood straight up dripping more and more pre cum. I shivered as they literally had to force his body into the grip of the steel. The cage encased half of his body and had already had paralyze him. The guards laid the 1st steel strap across his stomach to start forming the upper portion of the cage. As two guards brought the upper portion of the steel strap in contact with the lower portion of the cage I could see the metal compressing his body. Another guard walked over from a roaring fire carrying a red hot rivet. Placing the rivet in a hole in the upper part of the cage he then started driving the rivet into the lower part of the cage with a large sledge hammer. It only took a few hits with the hammer to seal the two piece together. The guard left and returned and repeat the operation on the other side. As the first piece of the cage sealed the Princes fate I as shocked to see the Prince start to orgasm. Cum spurted out of his sheathed cock and high into the air. Could the Prince really be enjoying this or are the old tales true about the steel confinement make a person orgasm uncontrollably ?
I watches as the guards continued their work. I was shocked to see that as each part of the cage was rivet together compressing the Prince”s body even more the Prince would orgasm until he ran out of seed and then he would just have dry orgasm after orgasm. It took all night, by morning his entire body was now totally encased in the cage never to be removed. Only a couple inches between each steel strap allow the slightest exposure of skin yielding only the slightest clue that a body was inside. The beautiful Princes face was the last item for the guards to seal into the cage.
Removing the gag that had been in place the guard asked the Prince if he had any last request. The Prince could only groan. With that the last piece..the steel mask was placed over his face. The mask was a solid piece of metal with only slits for eye holes and two small holes for nostrils. The mask fit so tight that speech would be impossible. Six rivets seal the mask and the rest of the Prince into the steel cage for eternity. I cried as I was not able to save my Prince.
By noon the guards placed the Caged Prince into the courtyard for all to see their fate if they had sex with the same gender. I knew I was going to have to do something and soon...but what ?
I knew my only option was to returned to the inner city and gathered my slave friends to mount a rescue.
The Caged Prince Continued
Dr. Akinie found himself aroused and physically excited after reading about the caging of the Prince. He paused his reading to wonder what it would feel like to be placed into the body cage.
Taking another sip of wine he settled back into his chair and continued his reading...
I knew that time was short and I would have to act quickly to save my Prince. I returned to my people and enlisted there help. They where more than willing to help me for they knew that the Prince was of a good soul and in his way he had always treated the slaves with unusual respect and care. Their hate for his father was great as well. They had suffered from his torture long enough and they knew that the time for a change was at hand.
Secretly the slave force gathered and devised a plan. The plan required a great risk and sacrifice on my part but without hesitation I agreed. To surprise the Kings guards was not going to be easy and it was up to me to pull it off.
Making our way back inside the castle walls was easy as my people quietly took out the few guards out side of the doors. I slowly made my way into the courtyard and being just out of sight of the ones guarding the Princes body cage I stripped naked and started putting the plan into play. Placing jewelry given to me by the Prince around my crotch and in my navel I set out to tempt to guards guarding the Prince with my body. Betting on the nature of man to want to place their cock into anything with a opening I put the plan into action. Walking out from behind a wall it only took a moment for one of the guards to notice me. Standing there naked except for the jewelry I tried to show off my slender seductive body hoping to entice them into sex instead of following the Kings order to kill me instantly. The guard alerted the other guard to my presence.... they smiled at each other and I knew at that point that they had fallen for the plan. I know was going to have to keep them busy while my friends place the Price on a wagon and hauled him away to safety.
As the guard walked closer I lead them down the streets and into a back alley. Uncontrollably they started running their strong hands against my smooth hairless skin. Instantly one of them started sucking on my manhood as the other had me start sucking on his. They where almost acted like starved people as they peeled their clothes off in order to feel my body against theirs. They ravaged my body between then. It didn’t take long before one of them was placing his manhood inside of me and pumping me like it was his first time. His load shot deep inside of me and he then withdrew and the other guard quickly mounted me and he pumped me like he was trying to tame a wild horse. I knew to save the Price I would have to sacrifice my body to the guards but my heart and soul belonged to the Prince. As the second guard delivered his load inside of me I knew the Prince would understand why I did it. I started working on the guards again...
I wanted more time to pass before they discovered the Prince’s cage missing. It didn’t take long before they both where on me again. Sucking on their manhood I was able to get them both erect once again. The both took turn pump me again and took great pleasure in shooting their seed in me. One of the guards then held my hands and arms over my head as the other one sucked me. I orgasmed into his mouth as he swallowed every drop. They then laid down next to me and fell asleep. I left their exhausted bodies it was time to leave as my part of the plan had been fulfilled.
Making my way passed the courtyard I took a glance and could see that the plan had worked and the Prince was in safe hands now. It was time to return to my Prince and find a way to release him from his cage.
Quickly retreating deep into the slave city I arrived at the meeting point. The other slaves had already started working on removing the steel covering the Princes face in order that he could receive water and food. Removing his body was going to be a long task and as the workers ground away with rocks and stones at the seel rivets I worried that the work may take too long.
Two days passed before the six rivets covering his face where ground off. I’ll never forget the smile that over came the Princes face as our eyes where to meet once again. I care for him everyday day and night for the next 3 weeks before his body was finally freed from his cage. It took another 2 weeks for the Prince to recover physically from his confinement with the slaves nurturing him back to health.
One day the leader of the slaves approached the Prince. He begged the Prince to lead his people to war against his father the King. I knew of the love he had for his father and I was afraid that the Prince may not agree. But the Prince smiled back at the slave who had kneeled before him. Placing his hand on his should the Prince told him to rise. Looking in his eyes the Prince said.
“You my friend are not a slave to anyone any longer. You saved my life and I am your to command!”
The Prince bowed to the leader of the slaves. The leader returned the gesture. Together the went to war against the King and he was dethroned and the Slaves placed the Prince on the Throne as the new king. The new King instantly abolished slavery and gave the riches of the Kingdom to the slaves as payment for their suffering under his fathers hand. The act of torture like the body cage where done away with except for one exception. The last body cage wrapped around the body of the old King. The steel face mask was not put into place so he may receive food and water to sustain his life for as long as they deemed fit. The long term imprisonment would serve as the Kings punishment for his cruel behavior of the past.
The new King and I lived happily ever after .....
The Doctor smiled as he ended his reading... he wonder how it would be to be to have his body wrapped in steel. The next morning he mad a call to a steel company....
The end