Skip to main content

The Prison

The trial was not going well. My lawyer was incompetent and I was regretting hiring him in the first place. I was being tried for a murder that I did not commit. I was set up by my boss because I had inadvertently discovered that he was stealing millions of dollars of company money. Next thing I knew I was in bed with a dead male I had never met before and my fingerprints were all over the knife used to kill him. The blood sample taken showed that I was still high on cocaine even though I had never used it before in my life. A notorious dealer, who was walking free in turn for testifying against me, had told the jury that I was a regular customer of his, and several customers at the bar I last remember being at added that they had seen me and this lowlife talking at the back of the bar. The case against me was watertight. Whether I liked it or not I was in trouble.

"The jury’s back" I looked up and saw my lawyer standing before me.

"Well I guess it’s time to face the music" I said. I straightened my tie and started to button the vest of my suit. As I put my jacket on I wondered how long it would be before I would wear my favourite three piece suit again.

I was standing in the before the jury when the foreman stood and read the verdict.

"We the jury find the defendant guilty of murder in the first degree" The judge took over.

"John Stuart James having been found guilty of this heinous crime, and given your use of drugs, I sentence you to life imprisonment at the state’s new high security prison, Highgate. Take the prisoner away"

"Please your honour, I’ve been set up" I screamed as I was cuffed by the two police that were waiting in ther court

"The prisoner may appeal is he so desires. Remove him from the court!" With that I was taken from the court.

I waited in the holding cell for what seemed like hours. My tie, belt and shoelaces had been taken from me so that I could not attempt to kill myself. My eyes were red from crying. How I had come to be in this situation I could not fathom. Suddenly two prison guards appeared at the door to my cell.

"Stand back against the wall prisoner!" I was jolted from my daydream.

"Move it boy don’t make us make you!" the other added.

I got up from the bed and moved against the wall. The door to the cell opened.

"Strip boy!" I took my suit off and then my shirt and stood there in my boxers and singlet. One of the guards removed his nightstick from his utility belt.

"All the way asshole!" I removed my underwear and stood before them naked, not wanting to give him a reason to use his nightstick. They threw a pair of orange prison overalls at me and I took this to mean that I was to put them on.

"Put your hands on your head." I obeyed. The guards then placed a wide leather belt around my waist and cinched it until it was painfully tight. My hands were then pulled down to my sides and secured in the handcuffs attached to the belt. Leg irons were then attached to my ankles. They were very close and only allowed me about six inches of movement. The chain attached to the leg irons ended in another cuff. Without saying a word one of the guards undid the lower buttons of my overalls and grabbed my balls. I screamed in pain as he pulled me to my knees and with one deft movement attached the cuff around my penis and scrotum and tightened it.

"Pull him to his feet" The guards both grabbed an arm and pulled me up. The chain attached to my genitals was not long enough to allow me to stand fully and again my balls were racked with pain. I screamed once again

"That’s it gag and bag him." Without saying another word one of them produced a ball gag and a heavy drawstring bag. The other swiftly punched my in the stomach. I was doubled over on the floor and could not protest at the ballgag was shoved into my mouth and buckled shut behind my head. The drawstring bag was placed over my head and tightened around my neck. The world went black.

I was dragged to my feet and forced to walk towards my new fate without being able to see what it was. With each step the leg irons pulled mercilessly against my balls. I could make no sound and could not resist. I was helpless.

I remember being bundled into a car and having heavy straps buckled around me before I blacked out.

The next thing I knew the bag was being removed from my head. The shackles had been removed and I had been repositioned in some metal stocks that forced me to stand with my feet barely able to touch the ground. I was still gagged and clothed in the overalls.

"Welcome Mr James to Highgate Prison. I am the warden of this facility. You will only ever know me as Sir. You will address anyone that is not in a prison uniform as sir. Once you leave this room you will lose your identity and be known only as prisoner 29489. You are no longer fit to be called human and as such you have no right to an identity. If you are caught divulging your name to anyone you will be severely punished. Knod your head if you understand."

I tried to protest through the gag. My efforts were met with a kick to the balls from someone behind me. I screamed through the gag. When I was finally able to open my eyes the warden was face to face with me. He grabbed my by the hair and pulled my head up.

"Punishment is swift and usually painful here 29489. You will learn to obey or you will be punished. Nod your head if you understand." I nodded not wanting to be punished again.

"Prepare him but do not issue him with a coversuit yet"

"Yes Sir" said the guard in the room as the warden left. With that a team of men appeared. One of them approached me with some clippers.

"Hold still 29489 or this will hurt you"

He proceeded to shave my head. I held my head as still as possible as the hair fell around me. From behind the overalls I was wearing were removed from me and a cream was rubbed over my body. When my head was shaved the cream was applied to it.

"We are removing the hair from your body 29489. The confinement suit you will be issued with will not allow hair to grow on your body at all. Should you attempt to escape we will know from your lack of hair that you are a prisoner. Any prisoner attempting to escape is punished severely. You will know the true meaning of pain should you attempt to escape!"

Suddenly a heavy stream of water hit my body. The water containing the cream and all my body hair ran over the floor. I was realeased from the stocks and tried in vain to cover my nakedness.

"Take him through" said the guard.

I was lead to a doorway which opened automatically and shoved into the room behind it. The door closed as suddenly as it had opened and I found myself in a small circular room.

"29489 you will now be suited." A voice sounded through a speaker in the roof.

Suddenly hot air blew through the room and I was dried off. I looked at my body and was shocked to see that there was absolutely no hair left on it at all. My skin was completely smooth including my penis and balls.

"Stop touching yourself. That is not permitted." The voice boomed. A compartment in the wall opened. There was some kind of suit in it.

"Take the suit out of the compartment." I did as I was told. I was shocked when I saw the suit. It was a one piece suit made out of clear rubber. I could tell that it would be completely form fitting and leave nothing to the imagination at all. I suddenly felt very vulnerable.

"Put the suit on now 29489. It will stretch quite easily over your body" I put my left leg into the left leg of the suit and adjusted my foot into the sock at the end of it. I did the same with my right foot. To my horror I noticed that at the crotch there was a penis sheath and ball bag.

"Thats right 29489 you know what goes in there. Hurry up and put yourself in there"
I pushed my penis into the sheath and was surpriesed at how good it actually felt. I started to go hard.

"Oh seems like you are enjoying this 29489. We will see if you continue to do so soon" My balls were harder to fit into the tight scrotum bag and I had to squeeze them harshly to get them in.
Suddenly it hit me how tight and thick the rubber was, and how little this suit left to the imagination.

"Hurry 29489 you will be punished further if you take too long and you are already down for some punishment." I pulled the suit over my chest and pushed my arms into the sleeves until my hands met the gloves at the end of them. The heavy hood dangled in front of my chest.

"You may now remove the gag in your mouth and place it in the compartment. Then you will pull the hood over your head. Hurry up!"

I reached behind my head to the buckle of the gag and attempted to remove it. It was hard to get a grip on the buckle through my thickly gloved hands and even harder to manipulate it. I finally removed the gag and placed it in the compartment and then grabbed the hood in front of me. I strained to pull it up and over my head. My head was now tightly encased in the suit as well and to my surprise the hood moulded to my features extremely well. The hood had holes for my eyes, nostrils and mouth. "Adjust your ears you fool" the voice ordered. To my surprise the hood had covers for my ears that also had holes in them to enable me to hear. Again the rubber moulded to the shape of my ears. I was now totally encased in clear rubber excepted for the split up the back of the suit.

"Place your hands in the two holes in the wall in front of you". I did as ordered and heard a sharp click. My hands were now locked into the holes. My penis was now extremely hard and I was feeling incredibly embarrassed.

"He is now ready to be sealed in". A door behind me opened and a guard appeared behind me. I felt some heat at my back and suddenly the suit became even tighter.

"He is sealed in Sir" said the guard.

"Do something about that thing in front to teach him a lesson"

"Yes sir" said the guard. He moved in to the side of me and clipped a tight cock ring around my cock. There was no way my erection would be going flaccid soon.

"That will soon become painful 29489. You are no longer allowed pleasure. You will learn this very quickly" The guard left and my hands were released. As I moved back I noticed how incredibly tight and unforgiving the suit was, and also how clear it was. I was completely encased in it with now way out of it.

A door opened in front of me. "Move out 29489" I moved into the next room where I was set upon by two guards.

"Well look at our new rubber slut. The boys are going to love you. Looks like he likes the suit."

"Yeh" said the other. "Lets get him ready to meet the rest of his friends" They pushed me towards a table shaped like a vaulting horse and secured me to it with wrist and leg shackles.

"Ok lets make him look like the others"

Whilst one of them grabbed my head the other started to slide a thick black rubber hood over my head. This one was as tight as the permanent one that encased my head and it too had nose and mouth holes but the eyes were now covered by dark lenses so that my eyes could not be seen through them. The hood was closed with a zip and then a heavy collar was placed around my neck and locked to the collar. I could not remove this hood even if I wanted to.

"Ok fit him with the harness" A metal harness with a cylindrical attachment was placed over my head and also locked around my neck. The harness consisted of a hinged piece of metal, not unlike the jaw strap of a football helmet that fit snugly under my chin and what felt like a piece of metal that sat across my forehead.

"He’s ready to be plugged" No sooner had one of the guardss said this when I felt my something being forced into my ass. I couldn’t believe my senses, they were inserting a butt plug into me. To secure it and make sure I couldn’t take it out the fitted a leather harness to me to keep the invader inside.

"Ok he’s all set"

"Let him up" My arms were released from the shackles and immediately cuffed behind my back.

"Get up slut" I pulled myself up from the table and my legs were released.

"Walk to the centre of the room" I did as ordered. In front of me was a mirror. I had never felt so naked in my life. My hairless body was completely visible through the suit and my erect penis was painfully standing in front of me. My facial features were hidden by the black rubber hood and my eyes could not be seen. The only way I could be identified was by the number on the black hood. 29489. My identity had been erased. My ass fought to eject the plug that had been inserted into it. My senses reeled.

"Please sir, could you remove the ring from my penis, and the plug from my ass" I asked.

"Looks like we have to test the harness already" said the first guard.

"Harness 29489" said the other.

Something clicked at the back of my head, followed by a whirring sound. The metal plate that rested on my forehead moved away from my head and started down towards my mouth. When it was in front of my mouth there was another click and the plate moved towards my mouth. Before I could say no my mouth was sealed by the plate. Next I heard a rush of air and was suddenly aware of my mouth filling with rubber. The plate had a rubber mouth piece attached to it that shaped itself to the inside of my mouth. I tried to scream but could make no sound. Finally the metal under my jaw moved and forced my mouth shut. I was gagged very effectively.

"They just never learn do they. 29489 as punishment you will be gagged for the next 12 hours. That should teach you not to speak unless you are spoken too. Now as you were uncooperative with the warden he has ordered that you not be issued with your coversuit as yet. This is a coversuit." He held up a black rubber catsuit with shoulder entry zips.

"This is usually issued to inmates that behave themselves to allow them some form of modesty, but you will not be issued with one until you can prove yourself worthy. You will have to make do with your undersuit for the time being, Lets finish him up"

My legs were once again shackled with leg irons with a six inch chain and this time a leash was attached to the collar aroung my neck. My transformation from free man to prisoner was complete. I could not believe that this kind of thing could happen in a prison in America.

"Lets take him out to the population. They are going to love you boy!"

I had never been more humiliated in my life. I was led through a series of doors and all the way I was taunted by the guards I was walked past through each section. This however would prove to be nothing compared to what was to happen.

I was led into what looked like the mess hall of the prison. It was empty at the moment except for the tables and chairs, obviously for the inmates, and a small standing cell in the middle of the room. I was led to this cell and the door was opened.

"Get in" said my captors. I was shoved into the cell before I could react, and the door was locked behind me. I could do nothing but stand in the cell, there was no room for me to sit.

"I think he’ll learn to cooperate after lunch is finished"

With that the doors to the room opened and the other inmates began to file in. and hoods like the one I was wearing started to file in. They were hooded like me so that their features were hidden, but they had the luxury of a coversuit. I suddenly realised that I was to be on display like some circus freakshow act and that there was nothing I could do. The undersuit I wore left me completely naked, and the cockring held my cock erect. My ass was plugged, I was shackled and gagged. The room suddenly began to spin and I blacked out.


The chill of the water brought me back to reality. When one of the guards noticed that I had blacked out he grabbed the nearest fire hose and turned it on me. I suddenly remembered where I was. I tried to scream but could make no sound. This could not be happening to me!

I was an inmate in the maximum security prison Highgate. My identity had been taken away from me by the tight black rubber hood covering my head, I would only be identified as prisoner 29489, I was wearing a clear rubber "coversuit" that was completely transparent, my ass was plugged and my erect cock was help prisoner by an extremely tight cockring. To add to my predicament I was closely shackled, very effectively gagged and I was imprisoned in a standing cage. To the inmates who were beginning to crowd around the cage my completely hairless body must have seemed like the freshest piece of meat they had seen in a long time.

Suddenly one of the inmates reached through and grabbed me by the balls and pulled me towards him. I had no choice but to move forward. He suddenly forced my cock into his mouth and started to suck me off. My cock that was beginning to throb in pain suddenly throbbed with pleasure. This inmate was well versed in giving pleasure it seemed and my first thought was what would he expect in return.

The pleasure was very short lived. A guard appeared and the prisoners suddenly moved out of the way of the cage. He pulled his nightstick out and hit the inmate over the back. He fell to the floor releasing me and screamed in agony. With another deft movement of the nightstick he clipped me on the balls with its tip. I tried to scream but could make no sound through the gag.

"Gag 18962" said the gag.

The harness on the head of 18962 suddenly whirred into action. The metal plate resting on his forehead moved out and down towards his mouth and sealed it. A hiss of air told me that the gag had inflated inside his mouth and tht he could no longer protest against the treatment he was going to receive.

"You fuckers are going to learn that any pleasure is against the rules! Shackle 18962, remove his coversuit and take him and 29489 to the punishment horses."

I tried to scream that I had done nothing wrong but my attempts were futile. I was forcibly removed from the cage and dragged out of the mess hall. My mind was reeling - what the fuck was a punishment horse. I soon noticed that 18962 was being dragged behind me and the terrified look in his eyes told me that what was coming up would not be pleasant.

We were taken to a glass cell in the middle of the cell block. I would later learn that it was called the fishbowl due to the fact that everything that happened in there was in plain view of everyone who passed by.

The guards removed the shackles from our legs and arms and pulled our arms sharply behind our backs. They busied themselves imprisoning our arms in a tight and very severe bondage sleeve. My shoulders screamed in pain as the laces of the sleeve were cinched tightly. Then a chain from attached to the ceiling was attached to the end of the sleeve. I was forced over to the middle of the cell where there were some heavy looking metal boots on the floor. Me feet were forced into them and locked in place. The chain attached to the bondage sleeve was suddenly pulled tight forcing my arms to pull away from my body. I tried to scream but the only sound I heard was a whimper resonating in my head. I noticed that my fellow prisoner was receiving the same treatment. I felt some slight relief as the butt plug up my ass was removed. This relief would turn out to be very short lived.

"Begin the punishment" said one of the guards.

There was a whirring sound and I noticed that below me something had started to raise out of the floor. I looked over to the other inmate who was trying to scream over his gag. I looked at what was moving up out of the floor. It was a rounded pipe shaped like the railing that would be used on stairs, with a dildo shaped protrusion that looked huge. As it moved towards the other inmate I felt something press itself into my ass as the railing moved between my legs and started to lift me off the ground. As my feet were locked into the boots attached to the floor the dildo was forced deeper into my ass. I screamed soundlessly as my rectum felt like it was going to split open as the dildo moved further into my ass. My ass cheeks finally felt the cold of the railing, the dildo was completely up my ass.

"Release the boots"

A loud click emanated from the floor and suddenly the boots were released from the floor. They were still attached to the floor by metal cables that had a bit of slack in them. There was another click and suddenly the railings began to rise further off the ground. I could no longer touch the floor. Suddenly my equilibrium was thrown, I could no longer find my balance, and was aware of a shooting pain in my rectum. The more I tried to correct my balance the worse the pain got. The chain attached to the sleeve was tightened again making it even harder to keep my balance. The heavy metal boots on my feet made it almost impossible to stay still The pain became excruciating and I blacked out again.
The guards must have noticed that I had fainted and I was rudely awoken by an electrical shock sent through the dildo. I screamed.

"29489 every time you faint you will be shocked back to consciousness. Since this is your first time on the horse we will be kind and release you in an hour"

An hour. Fuck! I didn’t think my ass would be able to take ten minutes of this punishment. I tried to calm my thoughts and closed my eyes. I thought about how to balance myself on the pole and pictured myself shifting my weight to try and lessen the pain in my ass. I slowly began to regain my balance and was able to relieve my ass slightly. My concentration was interrupted by another shock to my rectum. I started to squirm again, sending more shockwaves through my ass. I tried to fight and stay conscious and regain my balance yet again. This was going to be a long hour.

I didn’t notice the other inmates as they filed past the fishbowl, with their heads bowed to the floor. None of the other inmates wanted to witness this punishment, let alone suffer it.

After what seemed like an eternity I was lowered to the floor. As soon as my feet hit the floor and the dildo was removed from my ass I collapsed.

"Take them to the infirmary and have them checked by the doctor before they do their time in solitary"

I was released from the boots and bondage sleeve and dragged out of the fishbowl. I put up no struggle, I didn’t have the energy to. When I reached the infirmary the doctor began to examine me.

"Why was this inmate punished for so long? This is his first day here."

"He broke the pleasure rule sir"

"Surely a new inmate should be given a warning the first time around!"

"Normally yes sir but this one is a bit of a trouble maker."

"Well he will need to stay in the infirmary for the next 3 days. You can go now"

"Yes Sir." With that the guards left. I was alone with the doctor.

"Ungag 29489" The gag started to withdraw from my mouth.I fell to my knees, relieved that I could breath through my mouth again.

"On your feet 29489. Move over to the bed on the right there and stand by it hands behind your back." I obeyed instantly. Swiftly the doctor removed the cockring from me and my tortured member began to go flaccid.

"I am going to give you a shot of morphine 29489. It will relieve your pain and help you to sleep."
I felt a jab in my arm and suddenly my pain started to dull down.

"Now get yourself into the sleepsack on the bed" I looked at the bed and saw the rubber sleepsack laid out onto it. I moved slowly towards the it and began to wriggle my feet into it.

"Put your arms in the sleeves at the sides." I obeyed instantly not wanting to be punished for anything any more. With one deft movement the doctor zipped the sleepsack up to my neck and snapped the neck closure into place. I was cocooned in the tight rubber sleepsack and was starting to feel more comfortable as the morphine kicked in. I imagined that this would be what it felt like in your mothers womb, warm, wet and comfortably tight.

"I do not believe in the no pleasure rule 29489. I believe that to survive this place you need to have something to hope for. So whenever you are sent here you will receive the only pleasure you can safely receive. In return you will reciprocate. If you refuse I will arrange for you to be punished again. Do you agree?"

I nodded vaguely. The doctor walked over to a table and returned with something in is hand. He unzipped the sleepsack near my crotch and pulled out my cock. He squirted some lube onto it and began to jerk me off. The waves of pleasure engulfed my body. I strained against the sleepsack and this hightened all of the sensations pulsing through me. The doctor was an expert, and brought me to one of the most intense climaxes I have ever experienced. I drifted into a state of euphoria.

"Now its your turn"

He moved towards my head and unzipped his fly. His huge cock fell out of his trousers and he moved it towards my mouth. Not wanting to get myself into any more trouble I took him into my mouth and worked him to orgasm with my tongue and lips. When I had finished he moved away from me. I was surprised at how easily I had cooperated. After one day of my sentence I was a changed man.

"Now rest"

The morphine finally took me away from the hell I had endured over the past day. The warm sleepsack was a stark contrast to the other methods of restraint used on me. I resolved to spend as much time in the infirmary as I could. Sleep was a welcome distraction.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Popular posts from this blog

Encasement Pig Wanted

by Encaser Chapter 1 It started late one horny night at my computer when I found a certain rubbermen.com profile: Age 42, Gender Male, Orientation Gay, Race Mixed, Height 6’2”, Weight 190 lbs, Hair Black buzz, Eyes brown. Under scene interests, it said: “Musclehead Bigdicked Demanding Sadist accepting applications for full-time, live-in encasement pig for well equipped dungeon. To qualify for application, you must be a serious bondage masochist, be 25-35 years old and 5’7” to 5’10” in height, weigh between 150 to 165 lbs, have a slim to muscular, athletic, flexible body, and be ready for life as a male slave, prepared to sign an agreement consenting to be my total property. If accepted, you will be kept 24/7 in rubber under my total control. My domination of you with my superior life experience, resources, physical size, strength, and mental capacity will be reinforced with layers of tight rubber encasement and heavy bondage, using leather and metal restraints, immobilization, mummific...

The Transformation

By Eckie What are those things out there, they move, yet there is no sound, and why do they regularly disappear, why is no other like me around here… i was wondering a lot, but then suddenly again drifting away into some nothingness, feeling it was the time again to feed. Well… lets clear up what was the path to here a little bit… My boyfriend and I lived for over ten years together already, but to be honest, the last 3 weren’t that good anymore, we practically mainly ‘shared’ house and cost, but kind of drifted apart in almost everything. We basically, without actual agreement, had switched into a so called ‘open’ relationship for a long time because of that, he had his partners, I found mine to have fun with, but we never really discussed any of those adventures with each other. I did not mind the latter one, I had evolved a much more ‘special’ taste for quite a lot of kink, something we never even talked or thought about while we still were happy, something I doubt he would go for o...

Waiting for Ross Part 1 - 5

Part 1: Waiting for Ross Tim had no way to figure out exactly how long Ross had been gone. To Tim, it seemed like forever. “Such a bastard,” he tried to mouth around the gag, but his attempt to form words was thwarted by the quick swallowing that suddenly became necessary. Moving his tongue off the tube in the gag had released a build up of piss. Tim sucked around the gag, trying to draw all of what was currently in the tube into his mouth. Taking a mouthful at a time for Tim was preferable to a persistent trickle, though the taste of piss seemed constant either way. Tim would never have the guts to leave anyone the way Ross had left him, but he guessed that was one of the differences between Masters and slaves. Tim felt a burning sensation in his cock as it tried to expand around the catheter. Between visits with Ross, Tim masturbated incessantly, exclusively, to thoughts of waiting for Ross. At those times, his cock exploded to memories of challenging, lonely stretches of time, im...